The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2009, 01:57 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I think bro WKK has a KC liao in HZ... lucky bastard.
He not only has a KC in HZ. He has a KC in every city or town he visited before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
Just a quick note to thank bros Shibaxian & ISO9000 for providing MeiJie’s correct ctc.
Please don't mention it. This contact was originally from the "local snake head" shibaxian also. Hahaha.

Thanks for calling and say hi the other day. Catch up with you for coffee soon.

Quote:
Bro WKK... Wishing you and your family a good new year ahead of you guys... Same goes to Bro SBX and Laobanliang, ISO, and our old fart, Huzige. I also wish the mms in HZ have a good harvest year as well.
Hey bro Pink_Flyod wish you and the rest of the bros mentioned here a happy new year too!
Old 29-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just a quick note to thank bros Shibaxian & ISO9000 for providing MeiJie’s correct ctc. And I want to apologise for making my earlier negative comments about MeiJie’s attitude in the previous post. I should have checked if the number was correct. Indeed, if only I have ctc bro SBX as suggested by bro PF in our private emails, maybe I would have at least get the correct number through LaoBanNiang – a ctc that SBX has also generously provided.
Bro Huzige,
No problem. Actually it is my fault to post the wrong hp no. of meijie. Luckily, the mistake has found out early. If not, more brothers will curse me.
It is true that the gals in HZ don't get 'dabao' often. The lifestyle in HZ city is almost the same as Singapore. The local guys will go out for drinking at ktv or pub after work. If they have needs, they will just go to sauna for release. Seldom the locals will bring the ktv gals for O/N, because their tigeress are waiting for them at home. In my shop, i have a regular customer who will come at 9am and leave after 1 shot. He gives an excuse to his wife that he is going to the market. So this guy always come to my place with all the meats and vegetables.
Actually when i first go to ktv in HZ, i also piss off with the gals that asked me to give tips to their mummy. But later i know that this is a common practice in HZ. From my understanding, the mummy get their daily income from the customers' tips and some commision from the management (no basic pay). For me, i don't mind to give some tips to the mummy. But provided that she can manage her gals well and a lot of freebies in my room.

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 29-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro WKK... Wishing you and your family a good new year ahead of you guys... Same goes to Bro SBX and Laobanliang, ISO, and our old fart, Huzige. I also wish the mms in HZ have a good harvest year as well.

Bro PF, thanks a lot.
Wish all the brothers a Happy New Year and enjoy the max. in HZ.

Old 29-12-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

Re: Jin Ye KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
So did your dick froze also? Hahaha.
No. But in deep sleep....

Old 29-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Please don't mention it. This contact was originally from the "local snake head" shibaxian also. Hahaha.
I am not a 'local snake head'. I still have a lot to learn from the seniors. Have to be humble....

Old 30-12-2009, 04:49 PM
SamSter

ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
No. But in deep sleep....
Now my cock is also hibernating in CP. Too cold to even mari kita in the morning.

Quote:
I am not a 'local snake head'. I still have a lot to learn from the seniors. Have to be humble....
Yes new cock must never teach old cock how to f*ck. Happy New Year!
Old 30-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hmmm... you got to let me know her number or name brother... HZ is famous of being the place for 桃园三结义. Specially her younger sister... I have fetish of taking on sister or twins.
Bro PF, I forgot to mention that my 18yo MM’s younger sister is only 15 and my MM also mentioned (I wonder why) she is a virgin – so, no no lah – otherwise, this old fart may go to eat curry-rice and maybe rottan hor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgetcock View Post
Hello LT, long time no see...You presently with nephew ??? Chew supposed to make Mecca trip but not confirmed yet...
Bro Budgetcock, have PMed you about my schedule – give me a shout if you are in the neighborhood around the same time.

Quote:
For me, i don't mind to give some tips to the mummy. But provided that she can manage her gals well and a lot of freebies in my room.
Amen. I don’t mind tipping if she is doing her job. In MeiJie’s case, she tries hard to please, although I did not get any freebie but I’ve no problem with that. Like bro SBX, I would not have given any tip if they do not do that job as that will be rewarding negative behavior. Like the mummy in ChenJiang, the MMs did not even call the mummy when I asked for my bill as I told the MMs that I was not happy with the fact that the mummy 讲话不算数(did not keep her promise) to ensure that the MM will accompany me to HZ.
Old 30-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Greetings from DS. The weather has turned chilly and wet, but it sure did not stop our group to have our share of fun for the past couple of days. Glad to report that weather was not the only thing that was wet.

We checked out the renovated Regal KTV at New Regent. Not much to rave about the new hardware since the KTVs all seem to look alike these days – the corridors fill with reflective mirrors and flashy lights, the rooms reflecting baroque imagination gone wild, sound systems with large screens with touch screen control, etc etc – but at the end of the day, it is the software that matters. Again, Regal didn’t disappoint me, even though the price is now 2-5-8 (up from previous 1-4-7) and the mummy made sure that the MMs who came for the lineup can be “DaBaoed” should we want to. I was told about half of the MMs in this joint probably will not go out and happy with the basic sitting fee. I found a nice Hunan MM who resembles one of my old flames in the first line-up. She is a real joy and kept this old fart well exercised for the night. She is the reason why I was late for my meeting the next morning!

I took my business associates to my favourite foot-massage joint to continue our business discussions yesterday afternoon. The well-trained MMs sure deserve whatever they get from the RMB45each we paid for the 2-hours sessions of a relaxing foot-massage session – no, it does not offer any option for the 3rd leg, but it was.most relaxing and conducive for our discussions. I must also mention that the foot-massage in DS has traditionally been offered by the barber saloons – these ones with the real tool of trade, and not BBS! There are also other massage joints that offer “happy ending” – such as the “Wenzhou” type joints that usually have the tell-tale pink fluorescence lights, and filled with MMs that appear to be bored to tears. There is a street in DS that is filled with such joints – most will offer HJ and occasionally FJ.

Most of DS’s locals are Hakka, and I took my group to enjoy the Hakka food at two of my favourite Hakka restaurants within walking distance to NewRegent - they are great value for money, with the two dinners costing RMB138 and 167 for five of us. I would guess the costs in DS are about 20-30% lower than CP for comparative type of restaurants.

And we decided to check out a newly opened SN last night at TouYuan Resort – the place is about 15mins drive from NewRegent and thus consider “far” from town centre. It therefore includes a nightly cat-walk parade of its MMs as an added attraction. We arrived in time for the MMs’ performance of singing, pole dancing, sexy dancing and a catwalk at 8:30pm – not too shabby for a 30-mins amateurish show and we all picked our favourites (to whom we gave the plastic rose to during the cat-walk) from the lineups of 438 or 538 or 638 nett for the 130mins of vigorous exercise session. EZ & me decided to opt for the 互动plus another MM (at extra 300; with three MMs for 2 of us in a large room with two large beds inside the actual room and another two waterbeds in the large bathroom where the MMs washed us like we never had been since we were a baby – and more, because the MMs also gave us an erotic version of body massage) to make it a triple challenge, and proving that the family that bonks together stays together. The three MMs in our room are all in 438 grade and I would rate their look at around 7~8 and their enthusiastic service easily at 8~9 – no complain at all. All three were super-wet and appear to be very passionate about their services - we all have happy, although tiring ending. It helps to make sure I had a good night sleep last night. As they said, just another day in the man’s paradise. It’s a tough life, but somebody has to do it – might as well be an old fart.
Old 31-12-2009, 01:05 AM
SamSter

Danshui

Quote:
Greetings from DS. The weather has turned chilly and wet, but it sure did not stop our group to have our share of fun for the past couple of days. Glad to report that weather was not the only thing that was wet.
Hi bro Huzige thanks for your DS update. It has been 2 months since I last visited DS. Economical and good town to hang out.
Old 31-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: 金帝国际会所 (Jindi International Club)

I have tried this place.

Yes the place is nice but not quite as nice as the photo from its website.

They do not have room for footies like PZL. So I need one session of ft massage in the big hall and have my nail done.
Damage - 120plus RMB.

Quote:
Refer to the below posting done in October 2009. Have yet to try.

Last edited by coolmanks; 31-12-2009 at 02:57 PM.
Old 31-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Good stuff going bro Huzige in DS... glad that you had enjoy your trip there. This is a place I want to visit... hopefully I can do that next year.
Old 31-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

A quick report on the Suana I visited at DS.

陶园白云山庄- This one is fairly far from the town centre. Prices is 300, 400,500 including room charges. Their room are really nice, comparable to TDWX in CA. They have a show at 830pm daily. Girls selection are nothing to shout about. No trainee....available hahha 电话:3836228 0752

Sauna @ new regent - prices is 280 and 380 including room charge. The 280 girls is about the same standard as the 300 girls at 陶园, mostly CMI. The 380 girls are about same as the 500girls in CA. Service wise....not quite up to par compared with CA or even 陶园.

Sauna@LuiHui- prices 300 and 400 including room charge. Room rather dated not very nice. Very limit numbers of girls, but I got lucky and got a real gem. LOL

Old 31-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
I have tried this place.

Yes the place is nice but not quite as nice as the photo from its website.

They do not have room for footies like PZL. So I need one session of ft massage in the big hall and have my nail done.
Damage - 120plus RMB.
Wah... finally you are back...

Old 31-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Samster

I must thanks you the "local snake head" for your help during my very brief stay at Huizhou.

Stayed at the LuiHui hotel. Got the deluxe room@248 including breakfast for one. My room on the 23 floor was huge. The mattress is not rock hard but very comfortably firm, just right for a old folk like me. Very good value for money.

Went to two KTVs during my two day stay at HZ.

First one was at JinYa or gold leaf hotel. Girls selection was good. Those who know me, would know I have very high hurdle for girls at KTV. But I have no prob here and got the two girls very quickly and easily.

JinHuang KTV. Because of the rain, we arrived rather late. So very limited girls left.

Quote:

Old 31-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Samster

Yes just back. Now I craves for chicken rice rather than chicken (meimei). lol

Quote:
Wah... finally you are back...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1