PDA

View Full Version : Stay Longer in SG

vincent2982
31-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Got a PRC friend in SG, like to find a job here & haven't found yet. she like to stay here for a while. But den, now she need to go JB & come back to SG again. She worry cannot come back. Is there anyway to stay longer in SG without going to JB & back? Need any guarantor? BTW, she got a return air ticket ready in sg liao. So she go JB still can come back?
Hope some1 familiar with SG immigration law can help.
Tx for feedback

coca cola
31-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Bro, she can come back of course but the number of days given by ICA will depends on their mood.

Jacques Rougeau
31-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Got a PRC friend in SG, like to find a job here & haven't found yet. she like to stay here for a while. But den, now she need to go JB & come back to SG again. She worry cannot come back. Is there anyway to stay longer in SG without going to JB & back? Need any guarantor? BTW, she got a return air ticket ready in sg liao. So she go JB still can come back?
Tx for feedback

Not going to be easy to find a job now in this economic situation. Plus most companies not too keen to do work permits. How long her stay can be extended depends on her luck.

Lenova
31-10-2008, 10:56 PM
The MIW gang themselves are having problems, let alone granting longer VISA :rolleyes:

Mr Smith
02-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Tx for feedback

Stay here for awhile? which is for how long? Anyway...go in JB and re-visit singapore is outdated and dangerous...like someone mentioned...depends on those ppl's mood at the entry....and are u the driver to send her into JB?

Pm me...

kiko
03-11-2008, 07:08 AM
Bro vincent , i got lobang on jobs in restaurant and factory for china gals. u can pm me!

SH149
03-11-2008, 07:15 AM
so yr prc frenz wat she can do ? any special skill tat make her stand out among the rest ??

henrykissinger
03-11-2008, 09:52 AM
I know someone who can do WP for a price, send me a pm

9.Emperor
03-11-2008, 02:02 PM
There are so many agents around doing all kinds of application. You can go around GL area and ask any the gals and they will also know.

The Landlord
03-11-2008, 04:48 PM
She will be able to come in but the number of days are hard to say.

vincent2982
04-11-2008, 10:00 AM
She will be able to come in but the number of days are hard to say.

Possible to JB from SG without applying visa for PRC?

DTCEPL
04-11-2008, 10:10 AM

PRC to go Malaysia from SGP requires visa.....you can apply thru agents (no longer need to go Embassy), may take a couple of days to turnaround, but then on return to SGP (if she elects to rtn rather then depart to PRC or elsewhere), ICA may or may not allow entry.

uiop
04-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Got a PRC friend in SG, like to find a job here & haven't found yet. she like to stay here for a while.

There are too many PRC here, ask her to forget about it. ;)

vincent2982
04-11-2008, 04:27 PM

Tx, will contact u when she is back

vincent2982
14-11-2008, 11:16 PM
My friend like to get her daughter here to study so she can come here as Pei Du Ma Ma. Any 1 got lobang to help?

vincent2982
21-11-2008, 11:06 AM

Bro, PM u 2 times liao. Can help?

uiop
21-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Bro, PM u 2 times liao. Can help?

Forget about it, lesser PRC mean lesser trouble.:)

Ah Dez
21-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Get a friend... who has a company.... using 3 SG CPF's acc.... to get her a WP.
Just every mth, pay the 3 CPF , worker levy of 240....and watever amount.. the compnay wants to take for taking the risk.
Usually about 1000
so 3 CPF etc etc.. works out to $2000-3000 a mth...

know a lot of people who are doing it.... for hang flower joints too.

sammyboyfor
23-02-2009, 04:44 PM
So my advise is think carefully. If really serious, can pm me.

Should be "... my ADVICE is to think carefully...".

"Advise" is a verb.

Mrxhub
25-02-2009, 01:14 PM

Hi Vincent, for your understanding, she is allow to come back here with vaild visa and u required to check wonder she have multiple entry....and her date of expiry, she can come back anytime she want before the date of expiry with also a vaild air ticket....she might be questioned by ICA if they wish to furish more info from her. Or u can tag along with TOUR AGENT, abt SGD$200 a day tour.