PDA

View Full Version : Old flame wants to patch back. Need Advice...

kiario
01-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Anyone has such experience where an old flame wants to come back after heated quarrel?

My mistress of many years is bugging me with a lot of threats and bitter words. Had forgiven her many many times. Always want to forgive and forget but she kept making the same mistakes over and over again! Kept threatening to break up my family and kill my family members and so on.

How would you settle it once and for all?

Had stopped seeing her for a month. Decide to continue her monthly allowance of S$1300 but do not want to carry on the relationship anymore.

Anyone has similar experience to share how you settle your case?:mad:

uiop
01-11-2008, 05:20 PM
My mistress of many years is bugging me with a lot of threats and bitter words.

Be faithful to yours wife and the answer will be out. :)

Ah Dez
01-11-2008, 05:21 PM
all she wants.. is your $$$...
she left u so many times.. because each time she found new chai tao.. but not enough...

if i was you...

break up... then... find another 1.

goofybaby69
01-11-2008, 05:40 PM
1. DO NOT follow what Abdul Razak Baginda did. The bastard was acquitted of ordering the murder of the mongolian model, where is the justice? :mad:

2. If you want to settle it once and for all, tell your wife the truth and seek her forgiveness before she get to find from your mistress. This is the most hardest and most painful thing to do but once u get it out of the way, the rest is easy to solve.

Remember that most women forgive and stand by their men if he is a good father to her children.

For examples, all of these men's wives stood by them.
Former US president Bill Clinton - Lewinsky & his cigar
Malaysian ex-minister Wong Sek Hin - caught with his pants down on video
IMF chief Strauss Kahn - had a relationship with his employee Piroska Nagy
David Beckham - has a relationship with his former PA Rebecca Loos
Wayne Rooney - Admitted to visitind FL
Ex-governor Eliot Spitzer - had relationship with a model cum high end FL Ashley Alexandra Duprey

So good luck bro and hope that things will work out well for u and your wife !

I always think that it is wiser to pay on demand than to keep a mistress.
I could be wrong but I think those guys that want to keep a mistress is because they selfishly want her exclusively for themselves and that's the price and consequences they have to face if thing doesn't work out.

cheongsterjon
01-11-2008, 05:50 PM
I always think that it is wiser to pay on demand than to keep a mistress.
I could be wrong but I think those guys that want to keep a mistress is because they selfishly want her exclusively for themselves and that's the price and consequences they have to face if thing doesn't work out.

And most of the cases the mistress also cheats on the man who 'bao' her. One month $1300 like what TS says, you think it's enough for the mistress to survive?

goofybaby69
01-11-2008, 05:59 PM
To whoever zapped me and left this message without identifying urself.

01-11-2008 05:03 PM boss say dont quote the whole post. zap

Please la, you could have drop me message and tell not to quote the whole post (beside the whole is not that long anyway) and I could have edit my posting and remove the quoted post. Simple as that !! Why need to resort to zapping? :)

alvin36
01-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Anyone has such experience where an old flame wants to come back after heated quarrel?

My mistress of many years is bugging me with a lot of threats and bitter words. Had forgiven her many many times. Always want to forgive and forget but she kept making the same mistakes over and over again! Kept threatening to break up my family and kill my family members and so on.

Had stopped seeing her for a month. Decide to continue her monthly allowance of S$1300 but do not want to carry on the relationship anymore.

to protect yourself, try to record her threatening words/actions, in phone conversation or in sms, or use cam to record it. dont let her know, just use this evidence in case if something serious happen in future.

I have a friend, he was sent to jail because of this type of sour relationship. the problem is he said some life threatening words to her in person and in phone. she record it and report to police. in the end, he was being charge and sentenced to 9 months jail. she did some worst things to him, but he got no envidence. so LAN LAN... cannot fight the case .. sad story.

fightersky101
01-11-2008, 07:10 PM
in the end, you should stay faithful to your wife...

waiwaiz
01-11-2008, 07:17 PM
I have different mistress everyday when i looked into FL Dome........:D
Leave her and join me........:)

ddog
01-11-2008, 07:18 PM
I had an almost similar experience as you, only that I'm not married. With my ex, I paid her 1.6k monthly. Each time we argue or neglect her, she'd threaten to sell herself.

Now that she's with a bald, ugly man who is around 23 years older than her, and she'd almost wasted his savings (he's only a coolie), she begins to tell me I can date her back or have part of her (which I'm sure, I need to pay).

No thanks.

DO_YOU_BJ
01-11-2008, 07:20 PM

By continuing to give mthly allowance, you have not completely cut the string.
Also, this gal is a bit mental already.
If i were you, i will sort her once once and for all nice and proper.
But i'll still confess to my wife 1st, so i will have a back door to maneuver shud that woman go crazy.

kiario
01-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Thanks for all the different opinion but it's of not much help.. I give her monthly allowance to shut her mouth, hoping that she will stay away.

She ask to meet tomorrow. I have been ignoring her sms and phone calls for one month now.

I am thinking of changing my mobile no. and shift house. What do you guys think of?

Do I really need to confess to my wife? It's so hard to do that.... :(

jameswood
01-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Bro, dont give in to her threat, i suggest u secretly record all the conversation whenever she threaten u, i am sure u can turn the table against her if u hav all the evidence.

blackburn_rover
01-11-2008, 08:33 PM

Simple, I tried this before and it works....

Tell her u got some form of STD, no need to say HIV, but choose one that states its long term...like Hep C...ask her if she mind, cause u still want to be together with her....dun sms her this information, speak to her over the phone or face-to-face so that she cannot keep what u said as evidence to blackmail u.

techiedick
01-11-2008, 08:42 PM
tell her a lie about u having STD and cannot satisfy her. Also that bad things happened at the same time that you have lost a lot of $ in the SGX and NYSE.

Once the con job is done then you make sure you stay good to your family lor.

Satisfying her mental state of being rejected is better than you suffering mentally.

Bangster
02-11-2008, 12:18 AM
Hmm i think that is not convincing enough. This type of woman only eats the hard, not the soft.

So in my opinion, TS you should stop the allowances. They only serve as financial supplements for her and it brings you no halt to your headaches. ROI is negative!

What you need to do is to bite back. She threatens you right? You should be a man of some wealth - show her something by turning up at her place with some big burly men. Let her know what can happen to her if this does not stop.

Wah lao TV always teach this type of thing one....why never learn?

Niceman
02-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Wah lao TV always teach this type of thing one....why never learn?

Wah lao Bro, U r full of wisdom.. :)

TS, 好马不吃回头草。Btw, is just another whore. Am sure u can find a better gem next.

Brother...Bob
02-11-2008, 01:47 AM
Thanks for all the different opinion but it's of not much help.. I give her monthly allowance to shut her mouth, hoping that she will stay away.

She ask to meet tomorrow. I have been ignoring her sms and phone calls for one month now.

I am thinking of changing my mobile no. and shift house. What do you guys think of?

Do I really need to confess to my wife? It's so hard to do that.... :(

My advice.......

You have to stop the monthly allowance immediately, on top of that you can use the recently financial crisis as excuse in return want to borrow $50k from her to clear stock debts.

If she is just after your money, she would be the one to change hp number immediately, not you.

In case if she really come out with the money to help you then she must be emotionally attached to you. Then god bless you!

waiwaiz
02-11-2008, 03:58 AM
Bro.. i suggest you persist with your original object.... You already halfway there.....Don't give in to her threat. Stop the money thingy. But firm with you decision. If you give up now....You may have it all over again and again and again.....No stop.....Sometime in relationship thingy, you have to be firm and cruel.........just my 2 cent...:)

Sorry i tok cock in my earlier post until 1 bro tell me off.....paiseh paiseh:)

kiario
02-11-2008, 06:48 AM
Will try the STD plus stock crash approach. Hope it works. Thank you for all the advices.:)

murali
02-11-2008, 07:38 AM
Will try the STD plus stock crash approach. Hope it works. Thank you for all the advices.:)
if these fail, then u intro her to bros here lor, need to divert their attention, these women are like that they need their attention to be focused so u need to divert it

soundworks
02-11-2008, 07:44 AM
if these fail, then u intro her to bros here lor, need to divert their attention, these women are like that they need their attention to be focused so u need to divert itGd idea! i dont mind to help u to teach her a lesson!:D

kiario
03-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Got another sms from her yesterday. This time she didn't ask to meet but just sadly commented about the breakup. Followed some brothers' advice. Ignored her. Hope she gives up.:o

Frankiestine
03-11-2008, 04:48 PM

Bro frm the sound of it, is she a prc?

ahbeng1980
03-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Followed some brothers' advice. Ignored her. Hope she gives up.:o
Bro, your this char-bo how old now ?

kiario
03-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Bro frm the sound of it, is she a prc?

No, Sgporean

kiario
03-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Bro, your this char-bo how old now ?

38, but look like 25. Very pretty.

ChinaFriends67
04-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Bro TS, sounds like your flame for her haven't die yet??? Haven't you??? Move on with yr life. Your family is yr best bet here. Don't risk it!!! Cheers;)

kiario
04-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Bro TS, sounds like your flame for her haven't die yet??? Haven't you??? Move on with yr life. Your family is yr best bet here. Don't risk it!!! Cheers;)

Not true. Dare not try anymore. It's a mental torture. Hope to have a clean cut. We broke up so many times but every time she will beg for my forgiveness. After a while, she will start her nonsense again. Really bua tahan! :mad:

This time is for real. I will never go back no matter what she says.

waiwaiz
04-11-2008, 01:10 AM
bro....just persist in what you doing..........don't go soft hearted now..........soon she will give up de

Btw is her name start with P.........:D
Sound like someone i know age 38 also , being telling me her relationship problem lately....:)

ChinaFriends67
04-11-2008, 01:17 AM
Bro TS, because u've given her so many chances in the past so to her is that u still feel for her and she has got something that u need (her body) that u can't forget. Well, sometimes in a relationship it's always better to cut-short our pain just like the financial crisis called Cut-lost. I know it easy to say but when it comes to action it's very difficult. But u're already got a family with u, so the next time round what ever she says or do, just remember this in the back of your head, u've still got yr family to protect. It's going to be very painful for both, but time shall wash away all this bad feeling & thoughts.

Just my humble 2-cents worth of thoughts.;)

kiario
Btw is her name start with P.........:D
Sound like someone i know age 38 also , being telling me her relationship problem lately....:)

No, her name does not start with P. She was with me for >12 years! We are like husband and wife without the paper. I feel sorry as she stays single for me but every time she starts her nonsense, she turns into another person and that was the time I feel like giving up. Sigh....

Please pray for me that she will really gives up this time.

alvin36
My advice.......

You have to stop the monthly allowance immediately, on top of that you can use the recently financial crisis as excuse in return want to borrow $50k from her to clear stock debts.

If she is just after your money, she would be the one to change hp number immediately, not you.

In case if she really come out with the money to help you then she must be emotionally attached to you. Then god bless you!

yes I agree, borrow money from the gal is one of the best way to scare her away :D show her your sad, stressfull and depressed face, and try to tell her you in deep financial trouble, then try to ask her for help, be guarantor for loans, or what ever...

hehe... i must admit that i used this method to prevent my FBs from getting too emotional with me :D

hotdick69
04-11-2008, 01:26 AM
Not true. Dare not try anymore. It's a mental torture. Hope to have a clean cut. We broke up so many times but every time she will beg for my forgiveness. After a while, she will start her nonsense again. Really bua tahan! :mad:

This time is for real. I will never go back no matter what she says.

hahaha y not ask any single bro here to follow up for u lah..... to forget a relationship...... start another one..... hahaha

just joking hor..... keep telling urself.... enough..... more on.... u need to be firm.... chop the tie totally off

good luck to u

Just my 2 cents

kiario
04-11-2008, 01:26 AM
yes I agree, borrow money from the gal is one of the best way to scare her away :D show her your sad, stressfull and depressed face, and try to tell her you in deep financial trouble, then try to ask her for help, be guarantor for loans, or what ever...

hehe... i must admit that i used this method to prevent my FBs from getting too emotional with me :D

Thx for the advice. She has not disturbed me for the whole day today. Whew! If she starts again, I will use your method. :)

kiario
04-11-2008, 01:29 AM
hahaha y not ask any single bro here to follow up for u lah..... to forget a relationship...... start another one..... hahaha

Are you qualified? 69 = 39 yo. 2 yrs older than her. Good match if you are single. :D

hotdick69
04-11-2008, 01:47 AM
hahaha bro for fling i dont mind lah..... if she wants long term.... and she acts like that all guys will run away also :D

waiwaiz
04-11-2008, 02:00 AM
No, her name does not start with P. She was with me for >12 years! We are like husband and wife without the paper. I feel sorry as she stays single for me but every time she starts her nonsense, she turns into another person and that was the time I feel like giving up. Sigh....

So i guess she not after for money for sure.....afterall shes being with you for....12 yrs.... Maybe you should think of it this way.......breaking up with her is for her own good as well.........She cant stay single forever.......Age is catching up for her as well..........
Its now or never bro................:)

Frankiestine
04-11-2008, 10:37 AM
No, Sgporean

How come you have to pay her a monthly allowance??:confused:

She doesn't work?

Frankiestine
04-11-2008, 10:40 AM

wah bro i don't want to scare you but this kind of woman can be real psycho especially considering she wasted so much of her "ching chun" for you...so she can really do all sort of stupid things...i hope she doesn't know where you live?

kiario
04-11-2008, 10:55 AM
How come you have to pay her a monthly allowance??:confused:

She doesn't work?

Yes, she works but I provided her accomodation. Started with renting a room, then a 4 Rm flat. When she reached 35, she wanted to buy a 5 Rm flat. I am servicing the monthly installments for the housing loan. It's a very long term financial commitment for me but I don't mind, given what she did for me. It started from $500, increass to $800, then $1100 a month to currently $1300 per month. Don't know when will be the next increment?:(

The problem is, every time she loses her temper, she will start to recount all the minor little things she did for me. Can't stand it!

Even if we are officially married, I would still consider divorcing her!

She is very pretty and when she is normal, she is so lovable but when she is insane, OMG! Her words alone can kill!!! Very vicious toungue!

ANDYSIAO14
04-11-2008, 11:07 AM
patch up with her as FB can :p :p

joking aside....
Ans is NO :)

but in the end its your ans that prevail ;)

hotdick69
04-11-2008, 11:14 AM
hmmmm thats sounds like any normal gal..... hahaha

thats y i dont stay too long with a FB..... once a gal get emotionally attached to u..... sure will want more..... at first only want to be ur FB

then after a few month or years.... she wants more from u.... wants u to be her only one.... so even if in the first place u bot agree about it..... things will change when emotions comes in

we are human.... so controlling our emotions very diffcult.... :o

just my 2 cents

kiario
04-11-2008, 11:27 AM
3 more days and I will have stopped seeing her for one month. That will be the first time for one whole month we did not meet.

Will go for a celebration if it really happens. :D

aczeta76
04-11-2008, 11:31 AM
3 more days and I will have stopped seeing her for one month. That will be the first time for one whole month we did not meet.

Will go for a celebration if it really happens. :D

erhh.. but you still servicing the flat for her rite?

Juz kaypoh hoh.. why need 5-rooms when she is along huh

kiario
04-11-2008, 11:42 AM
erhh.. but you still servicing the flat for her rite?

Juz kaypoh hoh.. why need 5-rooms when she is along huh

When she lived in rented room, complained owner no good.

When she lived in 4 Rm, we rented the extra rooms to other girls, but cannot get along. Also, complained not her own house.

So ended up bought a 5Rm flat. Initial intention was to rent out extra rooms to cover the monthly installments but again, cannot get along with tenant. So gave up and the burden became mine.

:(

Bangster
04-11-2008, 11:48 AM
seems like she's nothing but trouble and headache for you bro...

time to move on.

take the first vicious step needed to end this relationship, then the subsequent steps will be easier thereafter.

Word of advice to all bros here:

Learning from this story, it is never advisable to bao a mistress. 1 wife at home already damn headache, to bao another one could mean long term suffering x 2.

aczeta76
04-11-2008, 11:49 AM
When she lived in rented room, complained owner no good.

When she lived in 4 Rm, we rented the extra rooms to other girls, but cannot get along. Also, complained not her own house.

So ended up bought a 5Rm flat. Initial intention was to rent out extra rooms to cover the monthly installments but again, cannot get along with tenant. So gave up and the burden became mine.

:(

Oh dear... good luck to you then

kiario
04-11-2008, 11:52 AM
seems like she's nothing but trouble and headache for you bro...

Can't agree more!

walabis
04-11-2008, 12:01 PM

your story sound like a samster I knew in SBF ! :D only thing no nonsense story from him :p

BTW for 12 years , your wife no nothing of your relationship with her ? :rolleyes:

kiario
04-11-2008, 12:10 PM
your story sound like a samster I knew in SBF ! :D only thing no nonsense story from him :p

BTW for 12 years , your wife no nothing of your relationship with her ? :rolleyes:

Yes or No, I don't know. When a relationship turns sour, it's really unbearable! I only hope that this will be over sooner and she can find someone to divert her attention to so that we can each move on with our own life.

Actually promised to take care of her for the rest of her life but she ruined it over and over again until I cannot stand it anymore. But I guess I will still be servicing her housing loan until she find someone to settle down.

Sometimes I find myself burden with too much responsibilty but as long as she doesn't bother me anymore, I think I don't mind. :D

dunedain
04-11-2008, 02:43 PM
1. DO NOT follow what Abdul Razak Baginda did. The bastard was acquitted of ordering the murder of the mongolian model, where is the justice? :mad:

Please get your facts straight. He was charged with abetting in the murder of the mongolian model, not "ordering the murder of the mongolian model". if you ask "what's the difference?" go read up our penal code.

touching on this subject, the judge was absolutely correct in acquitting the subject. the prosecution did not prove prima facie against abdul razak. and since prima facie is required before any charge can go forward, based on evidence presented, abdul razak was acquitted.

goofybaby69
04-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Please get your facts straight. He was charged with abetting in the murder of the mongolian model, not "ordering the murder of the mongolian model".

the judge was absolutely correct in acquitting the subject. the prosecution did not prove prima facie against abdul razak

It should be “abetting” rather than “ordering”, I may have used my word loosely in my post here since the main topic of the thread is about Kairo’s old flame and not about the murder of the Mongolian model.

Have you ever asked why there was prima facie was not proven in the first place and why the changes of judge, team of prosecutors and even the venue of the trial was changed?

Anyway, this is not place to debate on the credibility of the Malaysian judiciary system. Let’s go to the online ST Forum @ Acquittal set to spark more controversy - ST Discussion Board (http://comment.straitstimes.com/showthread.php?t=14513). I like to see your comments there.

kiario
04-11-2008, 04:32 PM
No sms or call from her so far. 2 days. :cool:

Hope she gives up liao. Cheers!

JediSkull
04-11-2008, 06:45 PM
No sms or call from her so far. 2 days. :cool:

Hope she gives up liao. Cheers!

dun think it will end so easily........

kiario
04-11-2008, 06:51 PM
dun think it will end so easily........

At least I have not heard from her for the last 2 days... ;)

Really hope all of you can pray for me so that I will be able to get over this most difficult period of my life.

Thank you for your mental support!

Frankiestine
04-11-2008, 08:25 PM

Really hope all of you can pray for me so that I will be able to get over this most difficult period of my life.

well bro fb are like a bad case of warts, just when you think you got rid of them, they keep popping up...

kiario
04-11-2008, 08:40 PM
well bro fb are like a bad case of warts, just when you think you got rid of them, they keep popping up...

Hahahaha.... well said!

虾兵蟹将
04-11-2008, 08:42 PM

You have my support bro! Singaporean guys got to stick together!

hotdick69
04-11-2008, 09:02 PM
good luck to u bro..... but just rememeber..... never ever provoke her..... make her upset or angry anymore now...... when she thinks ur enjoy ur life and she suffer or u make her upset or angry she will be out for ur blood which means things might turn for the worst..... just keep ur distance and continue to ignore her.... dont reply or say anything to her anymore.... she will let go eventually..... keeping my fingers cross for u :D

just my 2 cents :D

kiario
04-11-2008, 09:23 PM
good luck to u bro..... but just rememeber..... never ever provoke her..... make her upset or angry anymore now...... when she thinks ur enjoy ur life and she suffer or u make her upset or angry she will be out for ur blood which means things might turn for the worst..... just keep ur distance and continue to ignore her.... dont reply or say anything to her anymore.... she will let go eventually..... keeping my fingers cross for u :D

just my 2 cents :D

Thank you. Yes, I think what you say make sense. Anyway, I am not enjoying life. It's mental torture.

She did mention that if I broke with her, she will destroy my family.:(

If I don't come back to this forum, you know what happens le.....

mi.chi.eru
04-11-2008, 09:31 PM
I really won't know what to advise you because IF i'm in the same situation I dont' know if my wife will be more pissed off at me have had an affair or that I'm actually giving the mistress money every month. :o

Good Luck to you and hope you manage to resolve everything.

kiario
04-11-2008, 09:34 PM
I really won't know what to advise you because IF i'm in the same situation I dont' know if my wife will be more pissed off at me have had an affair or that I'm actually giving the mistress money every month. :o

Good Luck to you and hope you manage to resolve everything.

Both, I guess

hotdick69
04-11-2008, 09:39 PM
hahaha bro hope to see u in this forum in future lah..... look things on the bright side..... ur finally walking out of a dark tunnel..... u see the light liao... so dont give up la....:D

mi.chi.eru
04-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Both, I guess

Maybe, on the other hand I don't trust my wife as in when we talk and she said maybe we can get another girl to do a threesome..

I reserve my thoughts.. how do I put it.. its like entrapment.. lol.. testing you but you wanna say hell ya! but you think that might not be the case..

lol.. anyway thats me babling.. as i said. gd luck to u!

kiario
04-11-2008, 09:46 PM
hahaha bro hope to see u in this forum in future lah..... look things on the bright side..... ur finally walking out of a dark tunnel..... u see the light liao... so dont give up la....:D

Thank you. If I can ever resolve this issue, I will never be unfaithful to my wife anymore.

Really appreciate all your concerns. :)

yang punk
04-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Never say "NEVER"!:D

Bangster
04-11-2008, 11:51 PM
Hahahahaha good one Bro Yang Punk

Very wise...very wise

kiario
05-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Never say "NEVER"!:D

I learned the hard way. That's why I say that. But yes, you are right. Life is full of uncertainty. Who can predict the future? :p

kiario
06-11-2008, 11:37 AM
No call/sms for the past few days. :)

But.....

There were phone calls in my office which my colleagues claimed that no one answered when they picked up.

Wonder if it was her..... Sigh! Really headache! :(

cloverkok
06-11-2008, 11:44 AM
move on with life la....

genesis
06-11-2008, 12:44 PM
wish u luck!!

tomvoyeur
08-11-2008, 12:52 PM
This is always a constant headache inflicting everyone's decision - do you want a tried and tested product/experience or continue hunting for new ones. Theoretically, if you need the odds of your future, you will be able to make a resoned decision easily; unfortunately, we dun so we can only compare the choices based on present conditions - will you be happier with or without your old flame?

Answer that and you can move on. Indecison is worse than a wrong decision and dun be affected by hindsight bias - i.e. dun judge your decision based on the result, u judge your decision based on the current information. Once you analyse and process your current information, make a choice without fear that ppl will judge u on the result in time to come.

Hope this helps. Good luck, bro! :)

44mm
09-11-2008, 04:23 PM
No call/sms for the past few days. :)

But.....

There were phone calls in my office which my colleagues claimed that no one answered when they picked up.

Wonder if it was her..... Sigh! Really headache! :(

Bro from your replies i just find that you have a hints of missing her.....

Just put a stop and moved on. Do you know why she is not bugging you for the time being? Its becos she probably get to know someone now.(most likely)

Gals are alway this way esp you wasted her youth for so long.

Just wish you all the best. You started it and now hopefully you can end it. You are not so innocent. You should know how to handle.

Just my 2 cents.

Frankiestine
10-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Just put a stop and moved on. Do you know why she is not bugging you for the time being? Its becos she probably get to know someone now.(most likely)

thats true, same for me when my fb decided to break it off with me, we didn't contact each other for nearly 3 months cos she was attached to someone else but when she found some how that guy couldn't replace me...that when the headache for me started again....:(:(:(

kiario
11-11-2008, 09:47 AM
thats true, same for me when my fb decided to break it off with me, we didn't contact each other for nearly 3 months cos she was attached to someone else but when she found some how that guy couldn't replace me...that when the headache for me started again....:(:(:(

Don't scare me leh.....

She called me and sms me last Friday but I have been avoiding all her atempts to arrange for meet up. The last sms she sent was "I won't let us break."

Then it's radio silence.

I am praying hard that it will be over soon.

So you are still stucked with her? :confused:

Frankiestine
11-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Don't scare me leh.....

She called me and sms me last Friday but I have been avoiding all her atempts to arrange for meet up. The last sms she sent was "I won't let us break."

Then it's radio silence.

I am praying hard that it will be over soon.

So you are still stucked with her? :confused:

She called me but at that moment of time she was still in a way attached to another guy who she had got to know through a marriage agency....she had signed up with the agency partly to piss me and also to prepare for herself......unfortunately this guy got some weird character...likes to play psychological games with her...and she by no means is a push over, she by her own standard is a witty and sharp observer...one thing i really like about her back then was...she could really read my mind and moves...something which I later feel is really not a good thing...

Well we did get back together eventually mainly because I missed her too much...and I guess it was the biggest mistake cos it set in momentum many pain and tears for all parties concerned which resulted me going thru a divorce and ending up with her....:(

hotdick69
11-11-2008, 03:58 PM
thats the problems with a FB...... especially if they are single or not attached

women are more emotional..... they not like us guys can cut it off just like that..... thats the risk for having a FB..... so nowadays i also try not to fix on 1.... try to spread it out.... once they get too sticky i drop them like flies.... sorry for being a pig..... :D

Bro TS now for u is to hide urself..... make urself invisible.... and keep ur fingers cross and pray she sees the light and let u go

just my 2 cents

kiario
12-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Well we did get back together eventually mainly because I missed her too much...and I guess it was the biggest mistake cos it set in momentum many pain and tears for all parties concerned which resulted me going thru a divorce and ending up with her....:(

You really scared me friend. I must avoid your ending at all costs.

Frankiestine
13-11-2008, 06:02 AM
You really scared me friend. I must avoid your ending at all costs.

yeah bro just remember, no matter how sweet the memories, just leave it as that cos it is the past....never yearn for it to return cos things can never be the same...I have said this quite a number of times in this forum..old china man saying "nan ren xing yau hei pi yau ho"....a man heart must be black and skin must be thick...don't ever be moved by a woman word even if she say she wants to die..:(:(

kiario
13-11-2008, 11:36 AM
yeah bro just remember, no matter how sweet the memories, just leave it as that cos it is the past....never yearn for it to return cos things can never be the same...I have said this quite a number of times in this forum..old china man saying "nan ren xing yau hei pi yau ho"....a man heart must be black and skin must be thick...don't ever be moved by a woman word even if she say she wants to die..:(:(

Will definitely bear that in mind. Thank you, brother.

kiario
01-02-2009, 01:58 AM
:D It's been more than 3 mths. Guess it's safe already...

Also, mthly allowance reduced to $300....

Hope it's fully settled.

Lucius_Verus
01-02-2009, 06:22 AM
Good to hear that bro...u are a responsible guy...

Deserve a salute

:D It's been more than 3 mths. Guess it's safe already...

Also, mthly allowance reduced to $300....

Hope it's fully settled.