PDA

View Full Version : My encounter with a MILF...

cablesnwires
06-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Hi all brothers, I would like to share my experiences with a WL that happened 2 years ago. First off, I seek your understanding that in this story there will be bits and pieces missing and if so, let me know so that I may be able to fill it in.

Also, I came to realize how naive and stupid I was after the whole encounter was over, and came to terms to with it. Here goes:

In end Oct2006, I was traveling on my way back to SG from HK after my off-site meeting in Shenzhen. As I was a little late in the check-in and at custom, I rushed my way to my seat and while putting my hand luggage into the top compartment, I noticed a fair lady and based on looks, she is in her mid 30s. I would not say that she is a stunner, but she's not that bad looking either.

The plane took off and nothing happened in the first hour or so. While watching the inflight movie, I noticed that she had the immigration card with her and seems to have difficulty in filling up the card. Being "Gey Kiang", I offered to fill up the card on her behalf. Therefore I have the opportunity to look at her passport details. She is from Sichuan (later on I learned that she's from Lu Zhou) , had a two year visa and she was 40 years old at that point of time! After filling up the IC, we kinda started to make small talks.

I asked her why is she traveling to Singapore and alone and it might not be wise for her to come alone, especially when that was the first time overseas. The reason she gave was that she was looking for business opportunities in Singapore and that there is a close friend that is staying in Singapore. Besides, she claimed that eversince young, she is very independent and is able to take care of herself. Of course, the lies and the truths were mixed together to piece up a rather credible story. As we chat, try to learn about her family background and of course since she is her first time here, recommend some of the places for sight seeing.

Time passes fast, and at that point of time, I was enjoying her company. Frankly, bonking her was never in my mind at that point of time. While walking towards the customs, I noticed that she was not very comfortable and thinking about how she's going to meet her friend in the airport, I offered my phone so that she can call her friend to confirm that she had reached and that her friend is now waiting for her. She managed to get hold of her friend, and they were chatting in their native Sichuan dialect. After that, I proceeded to the custom and to get my luggage. I went home straight after that.

After I had reached home, I message her friend (since she used my phone to call her friend) to find out if she managed to meet her friend and advise her to turn in early after her flight. Well, no reply. I was thinking that oh well, I have done what can be done and if she missed her friend well, just too bad.

3 days passed, and I have already immersed myself with work, and forgotten completely about the sms, when suddenly I received an unfamiliar sms. Reading through the sms I realised she got herself a prepaid card and thank me for the help rendered to her so far. I told her that it was okay and am glad that I was able to help her. I even offer to buy her lunch, 替她洗尘. No big deal anyway, and the date set was on a Saturday afternoon.

We exchanged a few more smses for the next few days and on that Saturday, we met up and proceed to go to TQL Street. Managed to find out that TQL does have native Sichuan 火锅. Lunch went on smoothly, and we chat along the way. After lunch, I brought her to the East Coast park to enjoy the sand and the sea. At the beach, she was saying that she has difficulty adjusting the life here in Singapore, and trying to find business opportunities is just too difficult. I do give her some encouragement that though life in Singapore is never easy, if one can put effort and focus into the things that need to be done, you can be successful eventually. We talked until evening, and quite frankly I was already kind of attracted to her. Again at this point of time, no thoughts of bonking her yet.

To be continued....

To those bros who find this too long winded, please let me know. I will continue this story later on.

michael_368
06-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Nice story, pls do cont...dont keep us waiting .:D

SinDellman
06-11-2008, 02:36 PM
This is a very good contribution for some of the bros here .... like me, I do frequent China cities recently and on many occasions I do meet some "ladies in distress" and were always thinking of moving in and hopefully getting some free bonking as gifts of appreciation, forgetting that the costs may be very high, if one is not careful.

It's a human weakness and ego to help another weak person, esp one of the other sex, and esp if she is attractive, but after some time here at SBF, I have come to the conclusion that paying $100 for a FL is actually the best alternative for ppl like me, with little time and lots of surveillance from OC ....;)

No heartpain, no worry and best of all, your little bro is happy too!

Looking forward to the next chapter....

Freeman56
06-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Nice story. Camping for next chapter.

cablesnwires
06-11-2008, 03:47 PM

For the next few days, we went for lunches and dinners and seems that we hit off pretty well. Even one of days, I brought her to one of my close friend's beauty salon for a free facial for her (My close friend owe me some favors). Haha, my friend was surprised and before she could say anything, I told her nothing happened between us (of course I didn't mention the word "yet"). Though she is a MILF, she really looks younger than her age, and some even said that there is a tinge of resemblance to an HK actress, if she is looked upon at a certain angle.

On a Friday afternoon, I received an sms that she wants to move house, that the current room she is staying (not with her close friend) is no good, that there are males looking at her all the time and that she wants to stay with her close friend. I didn't probe much further and arranged to pick her up on that Saturday morning. She didn't have much things, except for her luggage, which is not a problem in my car. Her close friend was there too, and proceed to direct me the place where the close friend stays, which is in AMK.

By the afternoon, when everything was settled, she and I went for lunch. In the car, we talked and I kinda driving aimlessly around. We went to Geylang for the 24hr taiwanese beancurd place (@ that pt of time, it was still next to the mosque). We had our lunch and it was only this time, my lust is slowly but steadily overpowering me. After lunch, I started to drive and pretending that my sense of direction is poor, we ended up in some backlane of some budget hotel, though the hotel is not in the GL area.

I stopped my car and looked at her and she looked surprised that I had brought her to the hotel, though she didn't say anything at all. I opened my door, went over to her side and open the door, grabbed her hand and pull her out. Straight away I was holding her hand tightly while I make my way to the rear hotel door. There was some meek resistance from her and from the looks of her face, you can see that she was blushing, feeling a bit embarassed. What the heck, I just couldn't care less at that point of time. I asked for a room, produce the necessary document to register for the room, grab the key and all this while I didn't let go of her hand. Proceed to the lift and to the room and upon entering into the room, she felt a bit more relaxed though she is still a little bit tense. To relax her further, we chatted a little bit. Sensing the time to strike, I told her to take a bath and promptly she did. And being the devil that I was during that time, halfway through I went in to have my bath too. Nothing much happened during bathtime, except probably I was sizing up her figure. Being her age, of course there are some cellutide(?) around the thighs, though it is hardly noticeable.

I'm not going to describe the sex in details, but only to say that it was very passionate and lasted more than the standard 2 hours and boy was it good!!

We cleaned up, and while she's putting on some make-up, I proceed to pay her. She looked at me and her face changed. Asked me why am I giving her the money, I told her that she may have financial problems if she has not started any business (beauty line, as she claimed which itself is a big lie!) and that the money is meant for the rainy days. She shaft it back into my pocket, and claimed that she was grateful to me for the meals and moving house. This is perhaps the biggest mistake I have made.

Later on, I learned that I was the first one in Singapore who bonked her. I knew I was the first because she did not start to work as a k-girl 20 days after she was here. More about that later....

cablesnwires
06-11-2008, 04:41 PM

Well, after the first bonk, we continue our r/s, not all the time for bonking, but sometimes, we does go to the beach in the evening, or just spending time together chit-chatting. Often, she would tell me how good her sisters and brothers were doing, and she's not, because of her rebellious character, and that she did some businesses in China, businesses that succeed and businesses that she failed. Of course, all these were lies.

It was also one of these rendezvous that I took her phone to setup the MMS setting. When her phone was in my hand, the first thing I notice was the wallpaper, there was a photo of a very young man (not more than 18 years old). I proceeded to set up the mms (since she was holding to a motorola v3i) which is relatively easy for me (I hold a motorola e398 at that time).

Only after the mms setting had been done, did I asked her about the young man in the photo. Her reply was "oh, he's a model from her hometown that had made a good name for himself". Everyone there was so proud of him. Haha... again at a later stage I came to know that the person in her phone was her son!! Maybe you guys already knew this, but if you have encounter any WLs hp with a photo of a baby or child as wallpaper, I can guarantee you that the baby is hers. If you see such WLs, be sure to ask them who they are, as it is really wonderful to see the different types of excuses they can come up with, plus looking at their uneasiness... priceless.

Like I mentioned earlier in my previous post, about 20 days after her arrival, things between the 2 of us begin to fall apart. SMSes sent were not replied, calls to her took a long time to answer, and when she picks up the phone, it was short and sharp. Told me she is doing facial for make-up for her clients. She did say that she is starting work as a beautician (need to go back to basics again) and she was damn nervous about it. It was both the truth and lie, the truth being she is indeed nervous, as I know that back in her hometown she had not done this before. Again, this will be written in more details later.

Being a softie, I give her the benefit of the doubts. We still make time to see each other, not that she sacrifices her time for me, but more so that she is not comfortable working as a k-girl in the beginning. We go for meals, suppers, make our way to the hotel and make love, going for coffee, etc. all in the evening time frame. She said that her job of a beautician does not pay much, but is much better than those k-girls!!! What a fcuking liar...

Of course, each time we make love, no money was exchanged, though all meals were paid by me. Brought her to eat our singapore chilli crab, to beach road for Sichuan food, etc. So this goes on until it's time for her to get out of Singapore...

We talked about going somewhere, and Genting seems to be the best place. So she planned the details and all I have to do is to foot the bill. I was also kinda looking forward to this trip as well....until something happened while we were traveling by coach to Genting....

Stay tuned for more....

cablesnwires
06-11-2008, 07:44 PM
... Bros will wonder how can she arrange for the trip? Well, I did ask her about this before the trip but she says she got customers who know about such arrangement. As I was also busy with my work, I just did not probe further.

The day came and it was the night coach. We boarded the bus and off we go for a 3D2N stay in Genting. I was also looking forward to this trip, to relax and enjoy some good company. But while the bus is traveling, there was a lot of smses and phone calls. From the expression, I can see that she was really uneasy with the phone calls and smses. For the smses, she did read but did not reply to any of them. I did feel something amiss, but didn't want to confront her and spoil the whole damn trip. And the phone calls were ringing and she is not picking them up. The last resort for her was to switch off her phone, and she did. However, she was still holding on to the phone and not putting it back into her bag. For an hour or so, we just sit there and I told her to get some rest. I told her to give me her phone for me to keep in my pocket, and being lazy she gave it to me. All this time, I was wondering who the hell could be calling.

The bus stops for a toilet break, and both of us went down for the toilet break. I went in and all of a sudden I realized that her phone was with me. Now's the chance to find out who are the ones who kept sms-ing her. Lo, and behold, messages such as "宝贝,我好想你哦!,宝贝,今晚有上班吗?" and all those craps. She's also smart, she didn't keep any of her sent messages in the folder. Wow, time is running out for me as I need to go back to the bus. I came out late, and there she was, waiting for me and asking me why I took so long. I told her my stomach wasn't that well and hence took a long time. From my expression, she already know something is not right. The way I talk, the way I behave... Let's just take it that I have a pretty straight face, and people, even though who doesn't know me will know when I was upset or angry.

So off we go, and within 5 minutes, she asked for her phone back and proceed to keep it in her bag. Along the way, she tried to make small talks with me, and I was not in the mood for anything. She knew something was wrong and asked me what happened. I told her nothing and said that I was damn tired. We reached there and off we go to the hotel room. And guess what? I was not in the mood for any bonking, just no mood at all. And all this time, I did not confront her about those smses, which is a big mistake on my part too. You see, I already kena the EFA trap, kena KC-ed liao.

We spent the rest of the time in Genting going for makan, treating her to Ah Yat MY99 pax, bought some gifts totalling about MY1500, went to gamble (no win no lose), but just no sex. All in all, about S$2000 was spent on this trip.

I forgot to mention, in one afternoon, I did ask her this:

When we come here, who is accompanying who? and her answer? she's accompanying me!! haha....

What I learned from here?

I was naive
I fell into KC trap, deep enough to taste what is shit
Going on a trip, do not have any expectation in return because along the way, anything can happen, and will happen and that is going to be the biggest dampener if things don't turn out right.

Guess enough for the day... Not sure when I can continue my story.... but I will do it eventually....

By the way, I have a big night tonight. Will tell you guys more after my adventure. :D

cablesnwires
06-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Slider_72,

Thanks for upping me. But Sichuan is a place where gambling is their past time! :p Big time gambler somemore... stay tune.... But I like their native dialect... know a little of it then, but forgotten all of them now....:)

ekemono
06-11-2008, 08:26 PM

We spent the rest of the time in Genting going for makan, treating her to Ah Yat MY99 pax, bought some gifts totalling about MY1500, went to gamble (no win no lose), but just no sex. All in all, about S$2000 was spent on this trip.

I forgot to mention, in one afternoon, I did ask her this:

When we come here, who is accompanying who? and her answer? she's accompanying me!! haha....

What I learned from here?

I was naive
I fell into KC trap, deep enough to taste what is shit
Going on a trip, do not have any expectation in return because along the way, anything can happen, and will happen and that is going to be the biggest dampener if things don't turn out right.

bro, I up you my humble 3 pts for your effort.
But.../

you wrote that you felt naive and the rest of the words as above after she answered that she was accompanying you. What response were you expecting from her not to feel naive and all that? Will it make a difference?

I read you spend 2K, and other than the time wasted, money was your sacrifice. So if you were to felt an importances about it, my query is, did she forced you to? Were you in a state of being influence by drugs or alcohol that you cannot in your right state of mind made sound judgement to the best of your interest. Were your objective aka "your interest" a pursuit to impress her, pleased her, in exchanged for better tender sex, cheerful companionship? So please do not associate them if you have or haven't.

You were concern of the sms she rec'd. But regardless of it , what status are you to her that you deserve the other guy's sms to be declared voluntarily by her and her pro-active effort to ignore them? Then again what will you achieve if she showed you all the sms sent/rec'd?

In short, who are you to her to expect more? And are your expectation as such above befitting your effort? And must your effort be reciprocated in ways pleasing to you?

Sorry for being harsh bro. Paiseh

Wooden_Handle
07-11-2008, 01:52 AM
I presumed must be TS was not aware that the lady is a WL fulltime and listened to her stories.
The naivity comes as an effect.

I have heard an ex-colleague also kanna, the WL will be very good, sticky and even says like helping the poor back home after her FL, showing that she is really a gd person etc, then once he bought the gift she insisted, she disappeared from the scene. But TS may be different from normal carrot head as he didnt know she is a WL from beginning.

The WL are here for $$$, what else?...

DO_YOU_BJ
07-11-2008, 09:49 AM
Upzz u 7...
Good effort....keep em cummin bro...been waiting for this day my friend

Paiseh, unable to upzzz you...paiseh paiseh...gotta spread more luv around 1st paiseh

pewpew
07-11-2008, 09:58 AM
PRC : Throw bait
U : Walk into it
PRC : Set Trap
U : Dead

Its the SOP for PRC nowsaday waiting for fools like us to get hook into it.

Anyway, move a step backward and find another younger, fresher and juicier MM and enjoy the better quality with the same amount that you going to spend.

aces68
07-11-2008, 01:07 PM
bro TS,
must up you for the good effort to write down all the details.
waiting for your next instalment.

DTCEPL
07-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Paiseh, unable to upzzz you...paiseh paiseh...gotta spread more luv around 1st paiseh

Bro DYBJ always got so much love to spread around......:p

slider_72
07-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Slider_72,

Thanks for upping me. But Sichuan is a place where gambling is their past time! :p Big time gambler somemore...

That is the understatement of the year man. The Sichuan girl I know can play that card game that they call "dou ti zhu" for the whole day, every day, a few weeks in a row.

colins
07-11-2008, 02:49 PM
That is the understatement of the year man. The Sichuan girl I know can play that card game that they call "dou ti zhu" for the whole day, every day, a few weeks in a row.

Hahaha...my ex as well, recently she told me she did that for 4 days in a row, no sleep. Din even leave the table for meals. All the way wai mai. Just becos one fellow kept losing, all must play with her. Then the other girl lose, also not fu qi, since got precedent, continue to play. 3 years ago when I used to sleep over at her place over the weekends, she would prepare 3 dvds, put one into the player, make a big cup of tea, do some sayang sayang, then promptly join her mates in the other room. It was really sleep-over.

cablesnwires
07-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Sorry for being harsh bro. Paiseh

No need to be sorry, bro ekemono. You were not harsh at all. :)

Upzz u 7...
Good effort....keep em cummin bro...been waiting for this day my friend

Bro DYBJ, thank you for wanting to up my points. Really appreciate it. :)

bro TS,
must up you for the good effort to write down all the details.
waiting for your next instalment.

Thank you bro aces68! I am not writing this to get points, but just to show what had actually happened.

Haha, it is precisely this point that she need to come over here to work, even at her age. She owed about 300K RMB just gambling mahjong. She had a live-in boyfriend who actually wanted to pay the debt off, but on the promise that she quit gambling and become a goody good shoe wife. She refused, because of her addiction to gambling.

All bros, the later chapters will be more juicier. Let me tell you this, I did not suffer much but someone else did even much worse.

P/S: Just tried the Korean massage last nite, wasn't that great (no kissing and bj done). Damage was 160K won, about S$200/-. Did it for the thrill ;)

Now at airport, waiting to go back sg.

Stay tune bros.....

jojogigi
07-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Hahaha...my ex as well, recently she told me she did that for 4 days in a row, no sleep. Din even leave the table for meals. All the way wai mai. Just becos one fellow kept losing, all must play with her. Then the other girl lose, also not fu qi, since got precedent, continue to play. 3 years ago when I used to sleep over at her place over the weekends, she would prepare 3 dvds, put one into the player, make a big cup of tea, do some sayang sayang, then promptly join her mates in the other room. It was really sleep-over.

omg!! my now sichuan nonsense gf also mad over dou ti zhu..... whats with that game... macham chua dai di... i tried playin... but no more points liao....

FireDiviner
07-11-2008, 06:01 PM
Take a breather TS..ur pain and sorrow is felt..;)

colins
07-11-2008, 06:15 PM
omg!! my now sichuan nonsense gf also mad over dou ti zhu..... whats with that game... macham chua dai di... i tried playin... but no more points liao....

Better not try too hard man, I dun want to lose you to this evil game as well!

斗地主 is a 4 pax game with probably 2-3 stacks of cards. Game rules evolved from 大老二 (搓大弟) but is actually played 3 against 1. The 1 is the 地主 where everybody tries to beat. Ask any of your PRC gf and they will quickly grab you and educate you in this game. Remember to bring school fees, lots of it.

cablesnwires
08-11-2008, 11:31 AM

So, the Genting trip was a total letdown on me. I was affected by those smses, and we came back to SG. Up to this point, I still did not confront her about this, and the reason why I did not is probably due to the fact that if I do, I may not be able to handle the truth, and deep down I kept giving myself excuses to avoid the cold hard fact, and thus still having this self created illusion.

For the next few weeks, our r/s and sex wasn't that good either. Same thing calling her or sms-ing were either not returned, or it was late at night. And come to think of it, the times we spent together were rather superficial.

It was also during this time that I also became quite close to her friend as well. Before anyone jumps into any conclusion, my r/s with her close friend was not carnal, and it was she who in fact told me everything about her past, about the reason why she came here, and that she was working at a ktv.
Her close friend also has a live-in boyfriend working as a building contractor.

Times not spent with my girl, were spent with them. I didn't trust them at all since at that point of time I was very wary about the 3 of them trying to scam me out of my money. And one day, I asked my girl's close friend, why are you telling me all this? What's your motive? She said that she was kind of touch by my showering of attention to my girl, and since she knows my girl's character, wanted me to keep things into perspective. She does not want to see me get hurt deeply.

A series of tests on them were conducted, and my girl's close friend and her bf passed those tests. I often go over to their rented flat for dinner and my girl's close friend was a very good cook. The couple was very hospitable and never once they have mentioned about needing money or how their financial situation to me. Only once, did her bf borrowed money from me, S$500 and it was returned to me promptly a few days later. In fact trusting them became a weapon for me and it is to my advantage.

She told me about my girl's story, how she was married young, and how her husband ended up in jail, and eventually got divorced. They had a son and it was she who told me that my girl's handphone's wallpaper was her son!! He was then 16 years old, and that my girl's close friend's daughter is studying in the same class as him. Haha.... that is how I came to the conclusion that any baby or child in the girl's hp got to be their children came about. She also told me that back home, my girl has a live-in bf, who is rather well connected to their hometown authorities.

Whenever I feel down and out, it was my girl's close friend that put things into perspective for me. And it was she who always advice me to take things easy, do not put everything into this relationship, since eventually, my girl is going to return back to her hometown after she earned enough to settle her debts.

Well, despite all the advices given out, my heart ruled over my brain. I still yearn for that emotional fulfillment that I had earlier experienced. And deep down inside, I still harbour the hope of thinking that one day she will come to realize how much I care for my girl. Boy, was I wrong on that!!!

.... to be continued....

cablesnwires
08-11-2008, 02:58 PM

While I started to know more and more about my girl, I realized that she had changed from someone who was innocent to someone who is bent on achieving her objective, which is to earn enough to pay off her debts. While I understand the whole situation, I have never confronted her about her work. I chose (yes, I have a choice) to live in my self-created world, that I was meant as someone special to her, that she will reciprocate her feelings for me, one day. The self-illusion was destroying me all this time, it was eating inside me, gnawing into me to such an extent that my work was affected. My pride refused to give up, that I thought I am always that someone special. I am beginning to wonder what more can I do to help her.

Despite all the lies and deceits, I tend to give myself excuses, trying to, as bro DYBJ said, running away from the truth.

So this goes on, until the day she need to go back home. I was sad of course to see her leave, and the thought of her not being here physically was a drain on me. She went back, and we kept contact through phones and smses. During the period she was not here, I felt miserable, but our communication in this distant r/s makes it a little better for me. A point to note, there was never a point in time she requested me to send money to her even when I volunteered. She said that she has enough financial means. Knowing she's an avid gambler (which she doesn't know that I knew) I advised her that if she ever gambles, just make sure that it is a pass time to her and not something that you want to earn money from the gambling. She said she disliked gambling (big lie!!!).

Ok, back to the story....

Our r/s while she was away was good, I know that at certain times I am not supposed to call her as I knew she had a live-in bf. And soon time passed and it was her time to return to Singapore.

She came back, but this time round her character had changed completely. She's back with a vengeance. Her first trip here only broke even for her, after paying back the agent and deducting all the rest of the expenses. I was damned pathetic this time round, going out with her based on her schedule. I started to lose control over her and the whole situation.....

One evening, we went for seafood dinner. During the dinner, it was agreed that after dinner, we would go over to her close friend's house to gamble. Mind you, the reason she gave me was that she knew she has been neglecting me, and that she wants to spend quality time with me; i kenna tio kc-ed!!! But the real reason as far as I know is that there was rumours about having police raids on that day and that is why she didn't wanna go work. During our dinner, there was a phone call. She excused herself to answer the call, and when she came back, she looked uneasy and fidgetting all the way.
After some time, she excused herself and told me she's going to the toilet.
Haha, a good 1/2 hour in the toilet. From there I knew, something is not right and the our date at her close friend is not going to happen.

We finished our dinner, and about to go back when she give me the excuse that she need to rush back to her work, because someone has messed up one of the customer, she need to be there to settle. So I said, let's go and I will wait for her until she finished. She started to give all excuses, I knew she's meeting one of her customer. I was upset of course, but relented. I fetch her back to her place (she's not staying at her close friend anymore) and off I went home. I was devastated.

I decided that I could take no more of the abuse. After I reach home, I send a barrage of abusive smses, and boy was I quick on my fingers. Before she could reply one, another one was send. I hurled abuse after abuse on her, and told her off that even though she kept her secret as being a k-girl, it doesn't mean that i am naive enough not to know. Of course, my informant (her close friend) was out of the picture, and up to this day, she does not know her close friend had betrayed her.

I did so much damage that she had no mood to entertain her customer, later on which I came to understand that this particular customer is someone who is 14 years her junior!!! And that she was particularly fond of him. Big mistake on her part.

to be continued....

cablesnwires
08-11-2008, 06:55 PM

With all the knowledge gained from her close friend, plus those tell-tale signs, I had a show-down with her. Of course during my confrontation, I make sure that her close friend identity is never exposed, and finally she relented and told me everything.

In fact, after when finally things were in the open, she felt relieved and in fact was glad that she had told me. She said she did not have to hide anymore from me. But little did I know that there were more things that she did not tell me, and I had to learn it the hard way.

Time passes and any dates with her had to match with her schedule, and I was stupid enough to revolve my life around her. haha..... Sex with her was becoming kinda boring, the fact that she sleeps with other men. But why am I still so fcuking pathetic? I believe I was suffering from emotional fulfillment addiction.

This goes on until one day, when I received an sms from her, and learnt that her close friend was caught, as an illegal immigrant, having overstayed when her visa expired. It was a blow to her, and to me as well. At that time, I was blinded by my own self-illusion world that I did not know much about what's going on with those around me. Of course, her close friend had also become my friend, and she was the one who had helped me and provide guidance to me, not that I took her advice seriously.

I attended her close friend's court hearing. And I learned that she was sentenced to 5 weeks in jail. By right after her time in the prison, she should be deported. However, because she was involved in another case (as a witness), she had to remain in Singapore to aid in the investigation. She's still here and I still do keep in contact with her, as a big sister to me. Her daughter is now in Singapore, working part-time (not what you guys think!) and studying in hotel management. I also learned the sacrifice the close friend had made. She's also divorced and had a house back in China. She sold her house to raise fund for her daughter's study in Singapore so that her daughter can have a better life in the future. I still visit her once a while, but the close friend is going back to her hometown soon, since the investigation is going to complete soon.

Enough said, 1 week after her close friend was caught, she was caught too. I remember very clearly that on the day my girl was caught, she was with me in the evening. we were out having our dinner, with our conversation centering on her close friend's fate. After dinner and bonking session, she told me that there was a regular customer who's at the ktv and requested her to be there by 9.00pm. I did try to ask her to keep me company, but she was adamant enough that she need to go. Well, she has a choice, either to keep me company or to go back to work. She made a choice to go back, and I sent her to work. Before leaving, I gave her S$200 and ask her one more time if she wants to keep me company. She said that this was one of the regulars and it was important for her to entertain him. Well, I went home, and did not want her to miss her chance to make more money.

After I had reached home, and about midnight tried to call her and tried to sms her, but no reply and her phone was switched off. Damn her, I thought she's out with the customer and the thought of that was enough to keep me awake the whole night. Didn't sleep a wink at all, and reported back to work in the morning as usual. A call finally came, and it was her. Before I could give her a piece of my mind, she said that she was caught in the raid. I took leave immediately and rushed down to ICA. She came out, and the first thing she need to do is to settle her air ticket. Went to settle all this and she need to go back to ICA to show that her ticket is changed to the earliest date. When all things are settled, it was already in the late afternoon, she said she was tired and would want to go back to rest. Sent her back but instead of me going back, I waited and tried to spy on her. She went back to her unit, but within 5 minutes, she came out from her unit again! WTF, where is she going? did she say she's tired? She went down, and there lo and behold there was another person waiting for her. Young man, in T-shirt and bermudas.

..... to be continued...

DO_YOU_BJ
08-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Bro so sad but so true.
They'll tell you some to win credibility but never all......
They'll always have deep dark secrets...........
Also, it's a norm for them to go up wif pretext and comedown shortly after they think you've split!

Fishcer
08-11-2008, 07:31 PM

She went back to her unit, but within 5 minutes, she came out from her unit again! WTF, where is she going? did she say she's tired? She went down, and there lo and behold there was another person waiting for her. Young man, in T-shirt and bermudas.

..... to be continued...

Sooooo familiar....really rings a bell....such common acts, like wat D_U_BJ said...

cablesnwires
08-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Bro DYBJ, so right... so true.... :(

All in, let me tell you about the modus operandi she uses:

She had 3 persons here during her short stint in SG....

Me - She looks for me in companionship and of course financial help. Did I suffer? Yes man, I did! I was the chye tau she was looking for, overall damage was about S$7K. It was not a lot, and never once I was asked to remit money to her. I'm glad I didn't too. Overall, I have since recovered emotionally and financially.

The young man - 26 years old at that pt of time, who even wants to marry her. He was young, works as a bartender, and doesn't earn much. While she was here, his damage wasn't a lot, a handphone SE K800 and S$500/-. He's the toy boy. I think probably she feels young again when she's with him, and not something you can see everyday a young man loving her. To me, his psychological suffering was worse than mine. He went to her hometown twice , and even remit money to her as well. Each time he's there, there is always a 3rd party following them, the 3rd party probably is her niece. He had to pay for this 3rd party as well. Why the need for the 3rd party to be with her? Becos of her live-in boyfriend in China, and she needed a rock solid alibi that she's not fooling around. About this young man? It affected him so much so that his work was affected, and eventually he quit his job. I know where he's working now, but would not want to reveal. :)

A man (who is younger than her by a few years) who comes from the media industry. Nothing much is known about him, but I understand she often goes to him for advice when there are issues regarding about immigration and social visas. Before she was repatriated, she had a bj done on him. Haha.... how do I know about this? Becos she met him first on the night before she is supposed to go back, and she kept spitting and washing her mouth, in my presence. Confronted her about this, but she denies....

The last I heard about her, she's still gambling big time back in her hometown. Eventually we broke contact.

This was an experience that I will never forget. How did I kick my addiction for her? It is her close friend, who has been through it and was always there to offer her support. Without her, I'm not sure if I can survive from the whole episode.

colins
08-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Good sharing bro cablesnwires. Looks like you've been through the trials of pain as well. No wonder now you always sound so 'wisdomic'. :D

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Bro cablesnwires,

Really enjoy reading your story and events that took place. Felt very sad for you too. Well at least u know u just lost up to 7 grand and have move on in yr life. Now I know why all of u said PRC gals cannot be trusted and advise to stay clear of their KCing.

All the very best to you.

Jumbo

cablesnwires
08-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Bro cablesnwires,

Really enjoy reading your story and events that took place. Felt very sad for you too. Well at least u know u just lost up to 7 grand and have move on in yr life. Now I know why all of u said PRC gals cannot be trusted and advise to stay clear of their KCing.

All the very best to you.

Jumbo

Bro Fatjumbo, everyone will have their own stories to tell, I read yours, and wish you all the best to you as well. Just need to set your own OB markers, evaluate what you can do and what you can't. And remember, unless there is something which your gal did that has change your perception, never shift your OB markers. I did, and I learned the hard way. :)

Good sharing bro cablesnwires. Looks like you've been through the trials of pain as well. No wonder now you always sound so 'wisdomic'. :D

Haha, I am not wisdomic, and got lots to learned from you guys. You, bro DYBJ, bro EtherC, bro slider_72, etc

Remember, I am a still a sucker for emotional fulfillment, a craving which has yet to be cured. Will try to strike a balance between the heart and the brain.

Sooooo familiar....really rings a bell....such common acts, like wat D_U_BJ said...

Haha... remember when I know her, it was under different circumstances, that I met her in a plane. She made a choice to be a k-girl, and she really had to overcome a series of barriers to be achieve her objective. When she first started, she just couldn't push the door open, just not thick-skinned enough to sit down to start small talks with customers. Well she overcome all these, and I understand that she was popular with a lot of customers before she was caught.

In a way, I was really glad that she was caught, because if she wasn't I might still be living in my dreamland. Circumstances had forced me to adjust and eventually woken up in time. And I have really to thank her close friend for her support.

What if I know her under different circumstances? That I knew she's a k-girl all along? I would have probably not fallen into her KC-trap, but I would never have known. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
09-11-2008, 07:11 AM
Yes the magic word....CHOICE!

Well, hope you feel better now bro Cables after you've poured out something i'm sure you kept only to yourself for quite a while......do PM obiwan you mobile and he'll activate you for our regular kopi, HFJ and KTV meetup sessions...if you're interested of cos....hehehehe

cablesnwires
09-11-2008, 08:38 PM

Well, hope you feel better now bro Cables after you've poured out something i'm sure you kept only to yourself for quite a while......do PM obiwan you mobile and he'll activate you for our regular kopi, HFJ and KTV meetup sessions...if you're interested of cos....hehehehe

To tell the truth, after I have written my encounter, I felt kinda relieved. :)

Of course, one of these days, we can meet up and I would love to hear your mind games, long distance or not. Same goes for collins, and slider_72. :)

slider_72
10-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Haha, I am not wisdomic, and got lots to learned from you guys. You, bro DYBJ, bro EtherC, bro slider_72, etc

Bro, I am just an apprentice learning under the tutelege of the other masters here. :D

Its always sad when you think you are that special one but are not. We all have to learn to just let it go, and live to fight again another day. Next time got outing we PM you as well?

cablesnwires
10-11-2008, 11:14 PM

Next time got outing we PM you as well?

Sure, but I got a lot of conditions and restrictions, haha.... :D

colins
11-11-2008, 06:49 AM

All of us do. Especially towards the end of the month. Maybe you like to list them all out then we decide which one can accept, which one cannot. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
12-11-2008, 01:51 PM
To tell the truth, after I have written my encounter, I felt kinda relieved.
Of course, one of these days, we can meet up and I would love to hear your mind games, long distance or not. Same goes for collins, and slider_72.
Sure my friend, i have PM you my number...waiting for yours.
As for listening to mindgames, can listen to bro colins & bro slider...they the guru, me the newbie:D

Its always sad when you think you are that special one but are not. We all have to learn to just let it go, and live to fight again another day.
Very dangerous words my brudder......we love ourselves most...yes and its a must....if someone else loves you, take it as a bonus and not a requirement...that's where reliance comes from...and that's negative!

All of us do. Especially towards the end of the month. Maybe you like to list them all out then we decide which one can accept, which one cannot. :)
Yeah, waiting...waiting....still waiting:p

ShittyAss
14-11-2008, 12:19 AM

Fair share of ur story...BUT...i belive u did enjoyed her companion during those time...from the lst moment at the airport till her departure...

Sadly...most PRCs are here for $....but u and i are working for $ as well...just tat...PRCs doesnt have much method to earn $ except all those u have listed out...

I did ever encountered PRCs whom are damm material....but i did also encountered PRCs whom are also on the KC frequency one...:)

End of the day...i still feel PRCs are much better than Sillyporean gers...those Sillyporean gers ji tao fxxk up attitude and material sia...

DO_YOU_BJ
14-11-2008, 08:50 AM
End of the day...i still feel PRCs are much better than Sillyporean gers...those Sillyporean gers ji tao fxxk up attitude and material sia...

Bro, i am truely sorry but i cant agree wif wat you said.
Maybe cos you havent found or met such people but i dare say, they're still many nice un-materialistic LOCAL girls around....
Remember, who you are, where you go...you will meet that kind of people!
Cheers bro:D

DO_I_BJ
14-11-2008, 09:33 PM
society creates the culture of the pple. sg girls are just like hk girls. materialistic and demanding. Cannot blame. We are no longer village people riding bicycles and drawing water from wells. As society progresses, cultures changes with it. Actually if i put myself in sg girls shoes. I would be like them too. Who wouldnt want a hubby thats rich. drives a good car.. owns a property?
But there are sg girls who aren't materialistic. just that we didn't take notice of them. The ones we take notice are normally the ones that fall into your category. Because they are pretty and they know whats their worth. When guys can't meet demands of sg girls, they settle for others. PRC, viet.... etc.
Thats what im doing now but i have not hate for sg girls. Culture=people.

silent:hunter
15-11-2008, 10:30 PM
clap clap clap clap...... :)

HCKing
16-11-2008, 12:43 AM
society creates the culture of the pple. sg girls are just like hk girls. materialistic and demanding. Cannot blame. We are no longer village people riding bicycles and drawing water from wells. As society progresses, cultures changes with it. Actually if i put myself in sg girls shoes. I would be like them too. Who wouldnt want a hubby thats rich. drives a good car.. owns a property?
But there are sg girls who aren't materialistic. just that we didn't take notice of them. The ones we take notice are normally the ones that fall into your category. Because they are pretty and they know whats their worth. When guys can't meet demands of sg girls, they settle for others. PRC, viet.... etc.
Thats what im doing now but i have not hate for sg girls. Culture=people.

wat u said is true, also partly becos of the diff pattern of guys. guys here like to play gentleman everything ok ok while guys in other asia countries like china, japan etc are more MCP which is y the pattern of girls here and there also opposite. :D

FL Lover
16-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Bro, i am truely sorry but i cant agree wif wat you said.
Maybe cos you havent found or met such people but i dare say, they're still many nice un-materialistic LOCAL girls around....
Remember, who you are, where you go...you will meet that kind of people!
Cheers bro:D

I totally agreed with Bro DO_YOU_BJ with hands and legs up.

There are still many good local girls arnd that will stick by you even if you are not those rich with 5cs..

We need to understand. Singapore had grown up from a developing to a developed country. People culture and thinkings will change. We should not compare girls from those developing countries to girls from Singapore. Totally different culture and thinking.

Also no matter where the girls are from, there is always a basic requirement. STABILITY. No one will want to pick a mate that is unstable in his career, 100$ debts free and hopefully some savings. For the girls, the man that she picks have to provide for her children and if necessary, able to provide a stable condition for her too.

If you are the type that wtih many debts or no savings or unstable careers, you will not find any girls that will stick by you not even to mention foreign brides.

Many of you think that foreign girls are good. YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE BAD SIDE YET. There are also BAD APPLES for foreign girls too..

HCKing
16-11-2008, 11:43 AM
problem with guys is they only want to sian chio and sexy girls. can only see outside beauty cant see inner beauty. tats y any bad girl with looks and solid figure can easily kc them big time.

kiko
16-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Bro F L lover

I totally agreed with u, and i feel that nowadays gals also look at yr status, they want guys who are managers , managers earn 5k and above.. Now recession la, i need to think about future, i decided to less cheong ktv from 4 times a month to once a month, want to upgrade myself study a degree programme.. So that can support my gal and next time have a happy family!

FL Lover
16-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Bro F L lover

I totally agreed with u, and i feel that nowadays gals also look at yr status, they want guys who are managers , managers earn 5k and above.. Now recession la, i need to think about future, i decided to less cheong ktv from 4 times a month to once a month, want to upgrade myself study a degree programme.. So that can support my gal and next time have a happy family!

Bro, congrats on yor goal. But to add on to yor point.

If a girl REALLY love you, she will not ask that you should have earned more than 4 or 5k, have big cars or even big house. All she will ask is that YOU WILL LOVE HER, TAKE CARE OF HER AND STANDS BY HER.

Of course, to make any relationships work, you need to have stable career and some savings too. Without both of these factors, even a NON MATERIALISTIC girl will RUN AWAY.... :eek:

DO_YOU_BJ
17-11-2008, 04:20 AM
Bro, congrats on yor goal. But to add on to yor point.

If a girl REALLY love you, she will not ask that you should have earned more than 4 or 5k, have big cars or even big house. All she will ask is that YOU WILL LOVE HER, TAKE CARE OF HER AND STANDS BY HER.

Of course, to make any relationships work, you need to have stable career and some savings too. Without both of these factors, even a NON MATERIALISTIC girl will RUN AWAY.... :eek:

Well said bro FL Lover, from 2 of his posts, i sense that bro Kiko's compass needs retuning...else, sure charter into stormy waters.

ekemono
17-11-2008, 07:57 AM

This is a debate with no ending. End of the day, someone else here will try to wake up your idea that local gals are better, and vice versa.

ekemono
17-11-2008, 08:00 AM
want to upgrade myself study a degree programme.. So that can support my gal and next time have a happy family!

When you upgrade yourself, it is for yourself. Not for anyone else

pussyman72
17-11-2008, 08:26 AM
When you upgrade yourself, it is for yourself. Not for anyone else

totally agree with u. Upgrading is for our future and not just bcos of gf then upgrade...

Vectra
18-11-2008, 12:31 AM
The relation seem like a "Wu Jian Dao" trying to do and outdo one another...:cool:

KonKam
18-11-2008, 04:07 PM
A well-written adventure of lifetime..

wytt
20-11-2008, 12:32 AM
She has to find a way out to make a living. As you are enjoying the time with her, you also need to think of the time when you are not with her.

She made decisions based on her view instead of your view although you might feel get cheated by her. She needs to survive first in Singapore.

I am not saying that you are wrong but maybe you are really naive to some extent. If you take her as make love machine, then pls do not think too much and never consider occupying her although all ppl are greedy. If you do feel that you love her, then you have to think for her instead of thinking for yourself only.

My words might be critical but I can feel that you are too selfish. Hope that I do not hurt your feeling.

cablesnwires
20-11-2008, 09:33 AM
My words might be critical but I can feel that you are too selfish. Hope that I do not hurt your feeling.

Dear bro wytt, you did not hurt my feelings. I fully understand the situation she's in, and probably that's why she's telling lies time and again. Lucky for me, I do have someone who knows the situation and was there for me when I am most down and out...

When she was caught and released to process her air ticket, I was with her. She kinda blamed me for her capture, because I did not insist she keep me company on the night she was caught. If I have insisted, she may still be around. She made a wrong choice, and she has to bear with that decision. She should not be shifting the blame to me.

Anyway, it is already over. I am kinda glad she was caught, because I will never know what will be the situation right now.

:)

DO_YOU_BJ
20-11-2008, 09:43 AM
I am kinda glad she was caught, because I will never know what will be the situation right now.

:)

Everything happens for a reason...especially for someone like me who believes in heaven and hell..........
Maybe the man up there decided it was time to lend you a hand!
U shud be grateful this thing ended abruptly rather than continued like a cancer

cablesnwires
20-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Everything happens for a reason...especially for someone like me who believes in heaven and hell..........
Maybe the man up there decided it was time to lend you a hand!
U shud be grateful this thing ended abruptly rather than continued like a cancer

Yup, I am indeed glad that I have put it behind me. However, I felt sorry for the young man who is 14 years her junior. He went to visit her 2 times, and each time not only he had to fork out the hotel bill for them, but also for her niece. Her niece is her alibi.

Can you imagine how he felt when he thought he can spend some "Quality time" with her, and end up having an electronic light bulb tagging along?

The last I heard he had resigned from his bartender job. I do sincerely wish him all the best in the future.

DO_YOU_BJ
20-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Yup, I am indeed glad that I have put it behind me. However, I felt sorry for the young man who is 14 years her junior. He went to visit her 2 times, and each time not only he had to fork out the hotel bill for them, but also for her niece. Her niece is her alibi.

Can you imagine how he felt when he thought he can spend some "Quality time" with her, and end up having an electronic light bulb tagging along?

The last I heard he had resigned from his bartender job. I do sincerely wish him all the best in the future.

Wats past...leave it as past....meaning, no sight no sound hopefully else it'll effect the future bro...take heed

aces68
24-11-2008, 01:47 AM

bro, it's good that you managed to snap out of your dream and survive.

Since you seem to know the identity of the other young victim, may I suggest that you make an effort to find out how he is doing and offer a listening ear to help heal his wounds...after all, you also survived partly due to the advice of your gal's close friend.

cablesnwires
24-11-2008, 12:03 PM

Since you seem to know the identity of the other young victim, may I suggest that you make an effort to find out how he is doing and offer a listening ear to help heal his wounds...after all, you also survived partly due to the advice of your gal's close friend.

Bro aces68, first thanks for your points and power. Appreciate your kindness. :)

The young man is also known to the gal's close friend, and through my conversation with the gal's close friend, she had tried unsuccessfully to convince him not to go to China, not once but twice. She has also given much advice to him but unfortunately he did not accept the advice.

I have also thought of calling him up, but sometimes the memory of me for him might in fact hurt him even more. He's a young man full of pride, and I can understand him. If he does need help, he can always call me too, since he has my number as well. :)

Nevertheless, thanks for your concern. :)

aces68
24-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Bro aces68, first thanks for your points and power. Appreciate your kindness. :)
No worries bro, just to encourage more sharing of experience..:p

The young man is also known to the gal's close friend, and through my conversation with the gal's close friend, she had tried unsuccessfully to convince him not to go to China, not once but twice. She has also given much advice to him but unfortunately he did not accept the advice.

I have also thought of calling him up, but sometimes the memory of me for him might in fact hurt him even more. He's a young man full of pride, and I can understand him. If he does need help, he can always call me too, since he has my number as well. :)

well, I hope he can survive this episode as well.
maybe what he needs is some KC experts like bro DYBJ or bro colins to knock some sense into him..

AngusYoung
24-11-2008, 02:47 PM

Bro Cablesnwires, glad you have gotten out of this. Some lessons in life need to be learnt and not taught. I just want to add that while PRC ladies are very shrewd, such emotional issues can hit you if you are unlucky enough to fall for a girl who wish to 2 time you, irregardless of nationality. While people tend to say that men are bastards that just fuck and dump, my personal experience (both personal and observation) is that men tend to be more emotional and unable to let go. We choose not to believe that our gf is 2 timing us.

slider_72
24-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Bro Cablesnwires, glad you have gotten out of this. Some lessons in life need to be learnt and not taught. I just want to add that while PRC ladies are very shrewd, such emotional issues can hit you if you are unlucky enough to fall for a girl who wish to 2 time you, irregardless of nationality. While people tend to say that men are bastards that just fuck and dump, my personal experience (both personal and observation) is that men tend to be more emotional and unable to let go. We choose not to believe that our gf is 2 timing us.

Just some idle musing on my part.

Most guys get really upset when they realise that their gf is two-timing them. The other cheongsters upon learning that a bro's gf is a two-timer, will normally say that that girl is no good, a liar, out to cheat your money, etc, etc. However, we tend to be more forgiving of a fellow cheongster who is cheating on his wife, or having multiple gfs. Double standard on our part?

sicknasty
07-01-2009, 06:29 AM
Bro whatever the ending is, i believe u still have to moved on.
They have their ways of earnin quick buck here in singapore.

Ill be waiting for next chapter :)

cablesnwires
07-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Bro whatever the ending is, i believe u still have to moved on.
They have their ways of earnin quick buck here in singapore.

Ill be waiting for next chapter :)

Sure, i have moved on... and thanks for your concern.. :)

Next chapter? Haha... from what i know her niece is now in Singapore... sms me today... wanted to meet up... say wanna treat me for a drink...

Do I want to meet up? The hell I will!! haha..... will want to know exactly what's the niece up to...

Will update you guys... Probably meeting her niece tomorrow... in case brothers here fear I will take revenge, rest assured I will not. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
07-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Sure, i have moved on... and thanks for your concern.. :)

Next chapter? Haha... from what i know her niece is now in Singapore... sms me today... wanted to meet up... say wanna treat me for a drink...

Do I want to meet up? The hell I will!! haha..... will want to know exactly what's the niece up to...

Will update you guys... Probably meeting her niece tomorrow... in case brothers here fear I will take revenge, rest assured I will not. :)

Wah bro, very soon, you're gonna be "PENETRATING" into the family liao hahahahahaha

cablesnwires
07-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Wah bro, very soon, you're gonna be "PENETRATING" into the family liao hahahahahaha

No lah, now my "heart" is not here... Got to do something before Chinese New Year... Next week, going to China...again.. ;)

You know something, i deleted all the messages from her niece, therefore i won't be able to call her. shall wait to see if she is desperate to spread her KC or not...

Stay tune... :D

slider_72
08-01-2009, 09:45 AM
After the aunty makan liao pass on to the niece, wah lao, this is called 肥水不流外人田。 :D

DO_I_BJ
08-01-2009, 12:26 PM
After the aunty makan liao pass on to the niece, wah lao, this is called 肥水不流外人田。 :D

u made it sounds like cablesandwire is a WL. whahahahah

cablesnwires
08-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Guess what? She messaged me... asking me if i am free today... told her i can meet up with her, but only at 5 plus.

She replied with a "好的,等待您!" Place hasn't even decided yet...

Let's see what is going to happen.. Stay tuned... ;)

cablesnwires
08-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Update:

To cut it short, she's into her 2nd month working on a 6 months working visa. Works as a "Performing Artiste" in one of the niteclub along Orchard Road.

Said she did not earn much, since she doesn't go out with her customers. She said that because of this, her debts are mounting day by day. Saiid she regretted coming to Singapore.

Brushed all these aside, i ask her the purpose of coming here. She said of course to earn money, but not this way. I told her when you decide to come, leave all the self-respect, principles back in her hometown. Only focus on earning money. If she don't step out of this and at this rate, she can never pay back all her debts.

Well, I suggested she go freelance in the afternoon. Work a little harder and perhaps within 4 months she can clear her debts, and perhaps can even bring back some money with her.

Stay tuned for more... :D

DO_YOU_BJ
09-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Update:
"Performing Artiste" in one of the niteclub along Orchard Road.

SINGER????????????????????????
Where where name name??????????
PM me Pm me

cablesnwires
09-01-2009, 11:10 AM
PM me Pm me

You got pm, but don't get your hope too high.

slider_72
09-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Hahaha, mention the word "Singer" and bro DYBJ's ears perk up.

cablesnwires
09-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Need the brothers opinion on this:

I have posted an FR on her (and yes it happened) over at the FL section. I'm not sure if this is really the right move I have made. On one hand, I wanted to help her pay back her debts, not that i am willing to fork out the money. But on the other hand, I'm not over the top that I am doing this either.

Do you think I did correctly? :confused:

Wooden_Handle
10-01-2009, 12:01 AM
I think you did the right thing bro, as she comes here main intention is for $$$, then let her squeezes the $$$ from bros is better than just keep squeezing your wallet.

She knows well about the trade and you not her pimp.

colins
10-01-2009, 12:30 AM
Need the brothers opinion on this:

I have posted an FR on her (and yes it happened) over at the FL section. I'm not sure if this is really the right move I have made. On one hand, I wanted to help her pay back her debts, not that i am willing to fork out the money. But on the other hand, I'm not over the top that I am doing this either.

Bro you also very funny. Done already, FR posted, now if you are confused its like slapping yourself. If you feel that you want to help her, then be contented with the fact that you have helped a FL. If you feel that you have sold her to the commercial sex scene, then you have probably taken her for a human and not a FL already. Anyway, there is no way to help other than this way, cos she chose it and she can still continually choose to remain there or leave the scene. It is her choice now, no longer yours man.

cablesnwires
10-01-2009, 12:53 AM
Bro you also very funny. Done already, FR posted, now if you are confused its like slapping yourself. If you feel that you want to help her, then be contented with the fact that you have helped a FL. If you feel that you have sold her to the commercial sex scene, then you have probably taken her for a human and not a FL already. Anyway, there is no way to help other than this way, cos she chose it and she can still continually choose to remain there or leave the scene. It is her choice now, no longer yours man.

Haha.. I'm not confused, just doesn't feel too good about it. I perhaps wanted assurances that I am doing the right thing for her.

Not sure if I will get zap for this, but the feeling of doing it are totally different...

Sorry to sound crude, but with the aunt it is more like making love but with the niece it is just pure animal instinct...

DO_YOU_BJ
10-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Why feel bad about helping a WL get mor edicks?
If dun feel good, dun even cross the line.
Now cross line say no feel good...bro pls lah......quite contradicting rite........
As usual, treat her like a human and you will start to feel something...she already gave up her humanity....dun even bother to feel anything...other than having another RTF!

Wooden_Handle
10-01-2009, 01:54 AM
I think there is no other way unless if you can intro some indo or sg rich ppl may help...:)

cablesnwires
10-01-2009, 02:11 AM
If dun feel good, dun even cross the line.
Now cross line say no feel good...bro pls lah......quite contradicting rite........
As usual, treat her like a human and you will start to feel something...she already gave up her humanity....dun even bother to feel anything...other than having another RTF!

Bro DYBJ, I know, it's just that my encounter with the aunt is totally different from the niece, and that's why I don't feel good (meaning feeling weird).

RTF? haha.. maybe i might do it before she goes back for good. One for the road... haha... (P/S: See my signature, I do what I have written)

cablesnwires
10-01-2009, 02:13 AM
I think there is no other way unless if you can intro some indo or sg rich ppl may help...:)

Haha... who knows after this, she may even be able to hook herself in the KTV, that is, provided she still wants to work there.

BlurWolfe
12-01-2009, 12:21 AM
I agreed with Senior Bro DO_YOU_BJ, if she is determined to go this way, you are helping her by posting it here.

If she wants to keep her dignity, she can work like other PRC having normal job. And I see a PRC mei mei working as cleaner in a hospital, and she is quite happy with it.

If I were you bro C&W, I think first time FxxK is enough just to know how she behave then to promote her, rtf definitely out of question.

cablesnwires
25-01-2009, 02:18 AM
Well, she's trying hard to KC me, but it is not working. I make sure that in no uncertain terms that our r/s is purely a commercial transaction, nothing more.

Can see her disappointment in her face, but hey so what's new?

Haha, in fact I did a rtf, and called her to make an appointment. Told her if she cannot make it on time, I will just call another one to satisfy my urge. :D Guess what? She came early.. hehe...

cablesnwires
06-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Epilogue

I still bonk her niece regularly, and each time it is purely a commercial transaction. While she realize that I will not be KC-ed by her, she still try to do whatever she can to let me bite the bait.

The sex was pretty good, and I can say that every time I enjoyed the bonk with her. Guess she enjoyed herself as well. I do give her a little extra, but no buying of ciggies and phonecards, and meals are confined to kopitiams and foodcourt. Most of the time, it is on dutch. She even treated me to a lunch yesterday.

As to the MILF, she is into her 3rd year of the ban. I understand that she will be back after the ban is lifted. As to her intention for her to come back, I am not interested and will be ready to face her anytime, anywhere. By the way, the toyboy is still keeping in contact with her, and my guess is that he is still unable to get himself out of this, and stay mired in his dreamland.

I have officially closed this chapter of my life. There are other chapters wtih others still in play at this moment, but I can say that the experiences encountered with the MILF has made me a little wiser. I won't say that I am immune to KC, since the fallacies of KC has not been fathomed clearly.

If there are anymore updates when she returns, I will open a new thread.

THE END