PDA

View Full Version : Keong Saik - totally dead now?

Pages : [1] 2 3

anfield2468
11-11-2008, 01:21 PM
As per subject - Keong Saik - totally dead now? I missed June. Where is she now?

Big Maverick
11-11-2008, 04:52 PM
ya... this place overtaken by pubs and hotels

huanggua
13-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Hi bro,

There r still 2 joints. Old-timer favourite Rose is still there.

turbocharger1
13-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Never really hang out here... took a walk yesterday... didn't see anything! I guess either I am looking at the wrong places or it is dead.

camelot
14-11-2008, 09:43 AM
ya... this place overtaken by pubs and hotels

maybe it is too close to the new iconic project in Tanjong Pagar ( MM's original constituency) that is HDB showpiece...so must shift the red light ops to somewhere else.

anfield2468
17-11-2008, 04:16 PM
KNN, that mento MM fucker again. We lost a nice cheong place. But where is June now?

hollyboy123
04-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Hello guys

I checked out this KS. Not good place to load out ur gum.

Sg35Drew
05-12-2008, 03:16 AM
Well soe are still commandos loh.

I only receive a lady whom I tried from China and she provide Service include rooms at $70.

bbbj and all worth the cost looks 7/10 age 28.

hollyboy123
17-12-2008, 10:34 AM
KS has only old ladies. cannot make it dudes.

They can move over to Desker or petain.

chukeliang
18-12-2008, 03:02 AM
As per subject - Keong Saik - totally dead now? I missed June. Where is she now?
Me miss june.
Now got karen , not kiong siak of couse , i like tis one.
Yen pen also , think come already

hurricane2004
20-12-2008, 11:49 AM
Hi Bros,

Just to share some infm on KS n keep this thread live longer.

I find out fm a WLs in KS that June is working in KL but info do not know is true or not.

BTW now KS only left 4 Hse , i.e. Hse 6B, 6A, 4B & 8. Lady Boss of previous
No.9 hv merge with 6B. So Hse 6B hv WLs fm prev Hse 9, 19 and their own
6B WLs - total more than 10 Nos. No.4's hv closed n all their WLs hv gone to
Hse 8. So Hse 8 total WLs hv abt 14 WLs, is very crowded. Hse 6B is more spacious n newly renovated. Hse 6A still only hv 4 WLs - Ka Ling, Oi Wah, Mun Yee n 1 (Hv forgotten her name).

For Hse 4B, the WLs hv Ling Xi, Helen (long hair Helen), Mei Zhen & Hoi Mei. For Hse 8 - WLs hv Amy, Mary, Rose, Mei Ying, Mei Na, Co Co n others (names do not know)

Hse 6A, 6B & 4B entrance's staircase is next to the shop selling wan-ton mee. Wherelse Hse 8 is same row as 6A but at the corner of the street, so is away fm public eyes n is ground flr. More convenience.

Nowadays, notice that even for 30D, the timing limit is comparable to 70D, 5 yrs ago. The WLs will try to start a conversation with u n take their own sweet time to wash up. The boss will not knock on the door to hurry you because there is too much room to spare. They worried is u don't come back only.

lovemilfs
20-12-2008, 05:26 PM
i love the mature WL's at KS....I hope they don't all close down. :o

chjw18
26-12-2008, 06:26 PM
any idea if $30 peggy is still around ?

kind of miss her in her stocking and OL outfit.

hurricane2004
27-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Sooner or later, KS will die to naturally cause. This is because in a few yrs those late 30s WL will hv to retire n younger ones WLs do not want to join in.

So if you like those mature WLs, then pls visit them sooner than later. Understand fm a WL that I hv patronised many yrs, she said that if this group of mature WLs would move to PT, very few would be able to survive in this trade at PT.

hurricane2004
27-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Sooner or later, KS will die to naturally cause. This is because in a few yrs those late 30s WL will hv to retire n younger ones WLs do not want to join in.

So if you like those mature WLs, then pls visit them sooner than later. Understand fm a WL that I hv patronised many yrs, she said that if this group of mature WLs would move to PT, very few would be able to survive in this trade at PT.

chukeliang
29-12-2008, 01:04 AM
KNN, that mento MM fucker again. We lost a nice cheong place. But where is June now?

june return white card ,
Cant upgrade to masg licence , down grade is possible. Fm masg to white , but not go upward.
But can chng location , red light district.

malaysiapig
29-12-2008, 06:49 PM
i love the mature WL's at KS....I hope they don't all close down. :o

bro, any sexy MILF to recommend in KS ?

2WayStreet
29-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Whatever will happen to KSR, it will always remain a fond memory for old cowboys like me. RIP KSR

lovemilfs
31-12-2008, 12:28 AM
bro, any sexy MILF to recommend in KS ?

my kind of mature is prob not for you. i like the auntie mature look, not the sexy MILF look. i dun think you can find sexy MILF in KS anyway...

summo76
04-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Hi Bros,

Just to share some infm on KS n keep this thread live longer.

I find out fm a WLs in KS that June is working in KL but info do not know is true or not.

BTW now KS only left 4 Hse , i.e. Hse 6B, 6A, 4B & 8. Lady Boss of previous
No.9 hv merge with 6B. So Hse 6B hv WLs fm prev Hse 9, 19 and their own
6B WLs - total more than 10 Nos. No.4's hv closed n all their WLs hv gone to
Hse 8. So Hse 8 total WLs hv abt 14 WLs, is very crowded. Hse 6B is more spacious n newly renovated. Hse 6A still only hv 4 WLs - Ka Ling, Oi Wah, Mun Yee n 1 (Hv forgotten her name).

For Hse 4B, the WLs hv Ling Xi, Helen (long hair Helen), Mei Zhen & Hoi Mei. For Hse 8 - WLs hv Amy, Mary, Rose, Mei Ying, Mei Na, Co Co n others (names do not know)

Hse 6A, 6B & 4B entrance's staircase is next to the shop selling wan-ton mee. Wherelse Hse 8 is same row as 6A but at the corner of the street, so is away fm public eyes n is ground flr. More convenience.

Nowadays, notice that even for 30D, the timing limit is comparable to 70D, 5 yrs ago. The WLs will try to start a conversation with u n take their own sweet time to wash up. The boss will not knock on the door to hurry you because there is too much room to spare. They worried is u don't come back only.

long time never visit to KS, more than 3 years. Bro that mean KS still have 4 house in operation. how about the price of the WL? still cat100, cat70, cat50 and cat30? that COCO u had mentian is CAT100 that 1? miss her so much.

snakehead
04-01-2009, 02:32 PM
i love the mature WL's at KS....

To many they are MILFs but to this old man they are my SYTs ;) most of them are younger than me :D

hurricane2004
09-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Nowadays, I don't think there is any 100D. Those 100D fm Hse 28 hv all go to PT and their price hv reduce to 50D. Most of them is either 30D & 50D. 70D is also only a handful of them. Also there is some 15D that is the massage svc.

bluewind
28-01-2009, 12:30 AM
Anybro can provide the address for me.... i'm a road idiot.. need gps's help.... thx

hurricane2004
06-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Hi Bros,

Did you read my previous posting, I hv listed down all the addr. I repeat it again - 4B, 6A, 6B & 8 - all along Keong Siak Rd. It is nearer to this Hse if you come in fm Neil Rd. If you travel by bus, buses available is No. 61, 166 & 197 (drop after Kreta Ayer Rd).When you turn in fm Neil Rd to Keong Siak Rd, all the Hse Nos that I mentioned is at your right hand. For Hse 4B, 6A & 6B extrance staircase is between a shop selling chicken, duck rice & wanton mee. For Hse 8, the external is located at the junction, the external wall painting is blue color & it is opposite a small temple.

If all this infomation is still insufficient for you to locate this Hse, then very sorry I cannot help. Good Luck.

If you do not have any WL in mind, I suggest you go to Hse 6B or Hse 8, both Hse hv more than 10 WLs for your to choose. If you want a quiet place n not so crowdy, the go to Hse 6A or 4B.

lovemilfs
09-02-2009, 07:09 PM
well, i always got to 6A, didn't know that 6B has more WL...maybe i'll go chck it out soon....

but well, i dun like pretty milf's...i like aunty look ones...ahhahahaa, i'm wierd

sex hunter
10-02-2009, 12:01 AM
any one know $50 mei na have gone.

Xgenre
10-02-2009, 01:17 AM
There will be a documentary on Keong Saik shown on channel 8 tonight. think 10.45 pm. Saw the clips. Got a wl standing at the door of 6A. Should be quite interesting.

watmidoin
10-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Anybody knows why those houses aren't bringing in new WLs such as SYTs from prc? GL also got legal prc liao. How come KS no have? Afterall, its Chinatown wo :p

Hasa Sas
11-02-2009, 09:08 AM
There will be a documentary on Keong Saik shown on channel 8 tonight. think 10.45 pm. Saw the clips. Got a wl standing at the door of 6A. Should be quite interesting.

Happened to tune in yesterday nite to watch....very interesting bring back fond memories thou i'm not tat old. Used to go there for lion dance troupe during my teens...haha. Will drop by for some coffee next time to capture the charm of the old days :)

Xgenre
11-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Will drop by for some coffee next time to capture the charm of the old days :)

Charm of old days or Charm of Old Kways (chickens)? If you want to, can drop by Kreta Ayer for anonymous HIV oral test at $50 bucks too.

My latest poem:

Swipe your mouth,
then lim kopi
after kopi,
see got hiv? :D

pasir
11-02-2009, 04:54 PM
I will miss ks, which gives me many good memories, even when I was younger and the place seemed so naughty with many red lights and the house numbers in red.

Even as late as 2 years age, when many of the girls or lau chios had left, my buddy and I would go to the corner coffee shop for drinks after lunch elsewhere, just to look at the wl's walking from their base to the house where their client is waiting.

My last visit was about 5-6 years ago, with a very nice older massage lady who gave a damn good hard massage and at the end of it, I would jump her and she seemed to enjoy it.

I cannot remember her name, but she came from Malaysia and it cost me $20 (massage) and $15 (fj).

Hasa Sas
11-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Charm of old days or Charm of Old Kways (chickens)? If you want to, can drop by Kreta Ayer for anonymous HIV oral test at $50 bucks too.

My latest poem:

Swipe your mouth,
then lim kopi
after kopi,
see got hiv? :D

Old charm of KS consist of illegal gambling den,brothels,clan associations & music troupe etc.
Find out more before making such %*@@* remarks
perhaps you had jump to fast into the conclusion.

I understand not everybody will know how to appreciate & enjoy the documentary screen yesterday, but it could mean alot of fond memories to people & ah peks who spend much of their time growing up there & once a bustling street fill. :(

Denzuko1
12-02-2009, 12:58 PM
maybe it is too close to the new iconic project in Tanjong Pagar ( MM's original constituency) that is HDB showpiece...so must shift the red light ops to somewhere else.

Closing down prbably because MM Lee never go there anymore, cannot perform

Xgenre
13-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Old charm of KS consist of illegal gambling den,brothels,clan associations & music troupe etc.
Find out more before making such %*@@* remarks
perhaps you had jump to fast into the conclusion.

Firstly, let me apologise if I've offended you. My writing was tongue in cheek on the anonymous HIV testing. Sorry bro.

I've also had fond memories of Keong Saik too while I was growing up. Hanging out at the mess at 33 cos a friend is working there. Losing loads of money on horse racing machines. Eating prata for supper after movies at Yangtze. My apologies once again.

Hasa Sas
13-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Firstly, let me apologise if I've offended you. My writing was tongue in cheek on the anonymous HIV testing. Sorry bro.

I've also had fond memories of Keong Saik too while I was growing up. Hanging out at the mess at 33 cos a friend is working there. Losing loads of money on horse racing machines. Eating prata for supper after movies at Yangtze. My apologies once again.

Everything is fine bro :)
I missed the old oriental cinema (Shaw Organization)

chjw18
13-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Anybody knows why those houses aren't bringing in new WLs such as SYTs from prc? GL also got legal prc liao. How come KS no have? Afterall, its Chinatown wo :p

well, the place is very run down, so fewer customers want to go there.
no customers = no new girls

also, rents are high, so the houses have to get a bigger cut from the girls.

i spoke to one of the $100 girls whom shifted to pertain.
she makes more money charging $50 there compared to her $100 days in KS.

PeterMa
16-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Hi brothers,

A few days a go, I passed by KS. I saw there're a few pubs on the right side of the street (if you are facing Chinatown). They look much quiet compared to those pubs in JC. But I did see a few mature ladies walking towards / into those pubs.

Does anyone know if there is any chance to strike up a deal there? If yes, what is the going rate? Or to put the question more bluntly, what is the protocol in that area?

Thanks in advance for all responses.

Sexluver
06-03-2009, 01:00 PM
Does anyone know if Siew Mun is still around?

snakehead
07-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Does anyone know if Siew Mun is still around?

Yup..... one of the last few remaining ones....

nokia6i00
09-03-2009, 02:02 AM
is yin peng ard, ?/
35-40 yo, look younger, as she dun do bj, and dun do massage
she fj with cap definitely
$30 , WAS $30 WHEN STARTED AND THIS PRICE NOW
she shoulder length hair, teh milk skin color, nice looking body like innocent auntie next door.
can get fm any hse, but hse 9a always promote her, shld be in 6b if she still in spg.
hometown perak.
she would was u clean first, even she dun do bj
then u lie down with her, next to her , she massage yr di di head and shaft, first , that will be veri shiok already, then she cap u.
u can climb on top or she climb on u.
very obliging
she also very open to chat about shopping at chinatown,

chukeliang
09-03-2009, 02:27 AM
Hi brothers,

A few days a go, I passed by KS. I saw there're a few pubs on the right side of the street (if you are facing Chinatown). They look much quiet compared to those pubs in JC. But I did see a few mature ladies walking towards / into those pubs.

Does anyone know if there is any chance to strike up a deal there? If yes, what is the going rate? Or to put the question more bluntly, what is the protocol in that area?

Thanks in advance for all responses.
Rental to high to survive,
Licence was granted to widow.
Or poor ex pros , during colonial
Days. And not transferable.
But can change hse no.
Pre war days the gals are known
As pei pa chai, peipa boy.
Use to have gal playing pi pa music, and also entertain men like nite club.
The rich have majöng session and gals for overnite at keong siak. Like those chinese club house.

JRosales
10-03-2009, 03:19 AM
Shites.. I must have been blind. There's prostitution going on in Keong Saik Rd? I've been walking thru that lane ever since I moved to the area. Strange thing is, all I see are pubs. Strange.. Do I go up the houses or what?

cqueen
10-03-2009, 08:10 AM
No, u, like the prositutes, patrol the streets/walk the streets until u got picked up by the pros..... just like how the guys picked up the pros...kekeke..

chukeliang
10-03-2009, 07:30 PM
use to be veri well link by each other hse, the okt hv each other hse ph no.
the gal can run hse to hse, with appointment, thats why the colonial days till now they are allow to open.

HOWITZER105MM
13-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Happened to pass by one of the ground floor in the back lane. Did not venture inside but saw some mature women gather inside. Thinking of trying KS any advice. I don't mind ladies in late 30s any?:)

hurricane2004
14-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Hi Bros,

Delighted to hear someone till interested in KS. If you don't mind late 30s, I recommend Mary and Rose, both of them are stationing in Hse 8. Both their body shape still consider attractive by present KS standard, boobs seductive and also both are good looking. Skill wise, I consider just above average. By the way, nowadays KS do not have excellent services compare to last few years, so pls do not hv any high expectation. Plus point now is that they can spend longer time with you compare to last time.

Enjoy yourself but remember to give us your feedback after your trip.

hurricane2004
14-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Hi Bros,

Delighted to hear someone till interested in KS. If you don't mind late 30s, I recommend Mary and Rose, both of them are stationing in Hse 8. Both their body shape still consider attractive by present KS standard, boobs seductive and also both are good looking. Skill wise, I consider just above average. By the way, nowadays KS do not have excellent services compare to last few years, so pls do not hv any high expectation. Plus point now is that they can spend longer time with you compare to last time.

Enjoy yourself but remember to give us your feedback after your trip.

lovemilfs
20-03-2009, 12:00 AM
got the WORST service at KS ever today, didn't even get to fuck, she just gave me oral and a handjob till i came. FUCK! dun know her name, but she' got exploded looking hair, very wiry looking hair, and a thick bush.

anyone know her name, please tell me so tat i can avoid her in future. thanks.

Audio81
20-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Went down the other night, wah lau ... all like no business.

got a WL with pink nipples and firm neh neh.
OMG she was so ugly .... but her bj damn good.
Sorry forgot her name... should be hse 8 bah .,.. sorry ... drink abit too much. All i can remember, and all i want to remember, is her nice little girl body... minus the face.

John_Lloyd
20-03-2009, 10:23 PM
With all the continuous bad reports from fellow samsters, I believe this will soon close down. In fact, it looks like it already is. Anyhow, I was walking around last week close to the temple and these 2 aunties were calling out to me, asking if I wanted a massage. Then out of nowhere, another 3 aunties came. I realised these are the same aunties I saw before standing around Lucky Chinatown on late nights. Pity them walking around everywhere in search for income.

HOWITZER105MM
21-03-2009, 01:38 AM
Actually these WL when they grow old without saving are also really poor things. Imagine having to hoard their goods around. Wish that they have better rebirth next life.:o

ibtm
21-03-2009, 08:33 AM
got the WORST service at KS ever today, didn't even get to fuck, she just gave me oral and a handjob till i came. FUCK! dun know her name, but she' got exploded looking hair, very wiry looking hair, and a thick bush.

Just to verify, are you saying she refused to let you fuck her despite you requesting to bonk her? Maybe she thought you enjoy HJ and BJ more than FJ.

fitdicky
21-03-2009, 10:56 AM
never understand why people would prefer to go to this kind of places where geylang offer so many good dishes at cheap prices too.

lovemilfs
21-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Just to verify, are you saying she refused to let you fuck her despite you requesting to bonk her? Maybe she thought you enjoy HJ and BJ more than FJ.

yeah.....total rubbish. normally i get excellent service at KS, usually 6A. even though the WL there aren't sweet young things, but still good service. this is the first time i got such bad service. whole time face black black some more, like i kiam her......ptui..

anyone know her name, let me know so that i can specifically request not to have her.

tanz
22-03-2009, 12:44 PM
never understand why people would prefer to go to this kind of places where geylang offer so many good dishes at cheap prices too.

Bro, to each his own. Some brothers may not like to be seen walking in GL for fear of being caught by their friends or relatives. Keong Saik, on the other hand, provides a more secluded location for quick fun.

It is sad to see this place going down the hills. Well, things are always changing.

mazzfly
27-03-2009, 06:18 PM
yeah.....total rubbish. normally i get excellent service at KS, usually 6A. even though the WL there aren't sweet young things, but still good service. this is the first time i got such bad service. whole time face black black some more, like i kiam her......ptui..

anyone know her name, let me know so that i can specifically request not to have her.

Think that's the end of Keong Saik. In their hay days, plenty of gems. Too bad...

tootzinc
28-03-2009, 08:42 AM
I'm not sure if it is me... but even the biz operating at the area seems poor than usual. Not much people walking by that area now. Only a few handful of retirees spotted on the bench, lazing away.

captain20081000
06-04-2009, 11:16 PM
Verified personally in 6B. The fact is that the four standing joints are sharing the same pool of "girls" -- when I say girls, the youngest one is 37 yrs old... it is like a memorial trip but I won't visit any of them again. Same recommendation to you unless you like really experienced ones and don't mind the wrinkles on their faces...

Name: Xiao Wei (or Hui?)
Race: Malaysia Chinese, Cantonese dialect
Look: 5 (marginally acceptable)
Body: A bit raw
Boobs: C
Massage : Average but at least she's frank
Frenching : Yes
CIM: Didn't ask
BBBJ: 9 (really good)
FJ: 6 (gets wet easily, but quiet)
GFE: 3 (very nice feeling with her )
Attitude: 7
Damage: $70 30 mins (I asked for the highest price. Lower one 50$/30$)
RTF: No

Yes, KS is dying...

peptalk
08-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Yes, KS is dying...

At least you went to try their services there when most of us have decided to stay put at either Petain or GL. :)

Bosom
08-04-2009, 11:22 AM
KS is definitely dying. Really no point to venture down since the gals are generally old, CMI and offer so so service. Better luck in GL.

sweetgout
23-04-2009, 09:20 AM
If I compared Keong Saik to Petain, Keong Saik appears to have better hygenie standards than Petain. Wonder if those former Cat80 GL WL would migrate to Keong Saik like the way they are moving to Petain now? :rolleyes:

starfly
23-04-2009, 09:39 AM
It's a pity. Had a few good bonks there when I first started cheonging. :p

jwteman
23-04-2009, 05:35 PM
No more bad words about KSS ! It's my 'local' and very convenient !

4B last night. Good servicing from Diana ("like the princess"). No spring chicken, but well experienced. Had great quickie !

She small, but rock-hard nips like small brown nuts. Good black bush.

First didi gets a scrubdown. I lie on the bed and she caps me and gives good mouthwork. She staddles me with her pssy close up, lets me explore and unfold her. Nice and clean. Tight hole. Good fleshy lips. Almost distracted from her mouthwork and tonguing my ballocks. Gets dangerously near my assle !

She ask if I want more mouth or fuckee.

Fuckee !!

She already said my c*ck was too big (bet she say that to all the boys), and she pull her flaps open and say "Small hole ! Small hole !"

She lube up good and introduce didi to dark cave. Tight fit ! "Small hole ! Small hole !"

Didi like !

Very slow inoutin. Much moaning. Didi feel claustraphobic !

Shoot good ! Bangbangbang.

Much enjoy.

Not often you get to fk a Princess for S$50 !

onekind
26-04-2009, 03:33 AM
Hi there,i quite abt KS as i work ard there...
Can any bros mind sharing???
Thanks a million in advance!!! :D

jiangnanyu
06-05-2009, 12:31 PM
yeah another newbie here wanto hear more
never been there before
quite curious

looze
06-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Just go to outram park MRT station and ask any old uncles there. You should be able to find. ;)

fogg
07-05-2009, 03:12 PM
No more bad words about KSS ! It's my 'local' and very convenient !

Glad you have an enjoyable experience. Though KS is dead already.

piranhas
08-05-2009, 08:15 AM
what time the houses close? i went to reccee last night abt 10pm but all closed.

dom01
08-05-2009, 09:27 AM
any ideas on june's location?

Cheonging101
08-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Shites.. I must have been blind. There's prostitution going on in Keong Saik Rd? I've been walking thru that lane ever since I moved to the area. Strange thing is, all I see are pubs. Strange.. Do I go up the houses or what?

Yes, bro.

The brothels will have very prominent Unit nos. in RED to differentiate themselves from normal establishments & residentials.

Once in there, the Person-In-Charge will either a) sit there and watch TV, ignoring your presence, b) sit there and stare you, c) approach you helpfully or d) approach you and wait for your response. Anyway, you could just quote the name of the WL which interests you most that the bros here had recommended. If not, you could ask the PIC for recommendations (Big Boobs, Long Legs, Good BBBJ, Tight Hole) and whatever.

Basically, the greater the number of specific prerequisites you have, the higher the category of the WL (i.e. Big Boob only = $30, Big Boob & Tall = $50, Big Boob, Tall & Chio = $70, Big Boob, Tall, Chio & Power BBBJ = $100 & etc.), so keep your range realistic as the no. of gals (or should I say 'ladies') are shrinking... thus, selection is limited.

lhengrg
10-05-2009, 04:51 PM
i used to find koi yin S$30.00 kang wu sibeh the toa kong somemore no need to wear cap.. but went there couple of months ago and the lady boss say she go back malaysia liao no more working liao :(

dennis_71
31-05-2009, 09:24 AM

I missed June too. I wonder is she still there? Probably will go back & look for June again & hopefully she's still around.

massageshiok
31-05-2009, 11:36 AM
i used to find koi yin S$30.00 kang wu sibeh the toa kong somemore no need to wear cap.. but went there couple of months ago and the lady boss say she go back malaysia liao no more working liao :(

Bro take this time to see a doctor please..

hibyefire
02-06-2009, 11:40 AM
like to go take a look ard there this days...
hope actions are still goin on...
hope can find it too haha

kinkey
11-06-2009, 10:12 AM
I missed June too. I wonder is she still there? Probably will go back & look for June again & hopefully she's still around.

June was the only WL I tried there. That was about 5 years back when I started cheonging. She was in her forties but still rather well maintained. Some brothers comment that she looks a bit like LB due to her sharp features but I think she is normal lady.

justwanadoit
11-06-2009, 11:36 PM
Yes, bro.

The brothels will have very prominent Unit nos. in RED to differentiate themselves from normal establishments & residentials.

Once in there, the Person-In-Charge will either a) sit there and watch TV, ignoring your presence, b) sit there and stare you, c) approach you helpfully or d) approach you and wait for your response. Anyway, you could just quote the name of the WL which interests you most that the bros here had recommended. If not, you could ask the PIC for recommendations (Big Boobs, Long Legs, Good BBBJ, Tight Hole) and whatever.

Basically, the greater the number of specific prerequisites you have, the higher the category of the WL (i.e. Big Boob only = $30, Big Boob & Tall = $50, Big Boob, Tall & Chio = $70, Big Boob, Tall, Chio & Power BBBJ = $100 & etc.), so keep your range realistic as the no. of gals (or should I say 'ladies') are shrinking... thus, selection is limited.

hi bros,

i will like to try KS, what time does this houses open???
:)

LengKia
12-06-2009, 11:03 AM
hi bros,

try rose....wonder is she still around

whakra
13-06-2009, 10:09 AM
hey bros... there isnt any gals at keong saik now? i went there and all of them were closed. can any1 fill me in pls..

hurricane2004
13-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Hi Bros,

There is still a little bit of breathing air at KS. Rose - 50D is still station at Hse 8 (Outside all painting - Blue Color). Compare to 5yrs ago, nowadays she does not need you to wait for long, cause less customer.

chowweikong.sg
13-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Yup ...... I think KS is dead.. There are so many pubs replacing the brothels, wif FL around. Young, energetic and international flavors.

goofballz
15-06-2009, 12:09 AM
hi bros,

The WL usually starts work at about 1 pm provided if they are still operating there. Quite a number of WLs in KS has migrated over to Petain.

sleazydick
16-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Hi Bros,

There is still a little bit of breathing air at KS. Rose - 50D is still station at Hse 8 (Outside all painting - Blue Color). Compare to 5yrs ago, nowadays she does not need you to wait for long, cause less customer.

Heard about Rose a couple of years back. Never try her cos I believe she is charging $80 then. Anyway I shall stick to Petain for the time being. So many good stuff to keep my little brother busy till end of this year. ;)

HonkyTonkyMan
16-06-2009, 03:55 PM
KS brings back many memories for me. That was the place where I lost my virginity when i was 16 back in 1980. Back then one would be spoiled for choice for WLs. It is really sad to see the place falling into its present state.

ovalnips
17-06-2009, 12:25 AM
hey bros... there isnt any gals at keong saik now? i went there and all of them were closed. can any1 fill me in pls..

Try going there in the afternoon say about 3 pm. Good luck!

rocketman
19-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Not many 'gals' left.. all over the hill lio.. Rose still looking good for her age.

Anyway, don't try to go at nite , many close early. Afternoon is a good time.. especially for a bowl of wanton noodle or soy sauce chicken noodle.:D

onekind
21-06-2009, 12:29 PM
May i noe Rose is at hse wat???
Thanks

hurricane2004
04-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Hi Bro,

Rose is at Hse 8. BTW in the same Hse, there is a Mary. Both of them chg
50D. But bdy wise Mary is better. She is god looking, younger n hv a seductive body.

Svc wise, not too sure. Although hv tried both before many yrs ago.

Hope you go down to KS soon, yr effort will make KS live a little longer.
Send us yr FR after yr visit.

Thks,

justwanadoit
04-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Hi Bro,

Rose is at Hse 8. BTW in the same Hse, there is a Mary. Both of them chg
50D. But bdy wise Mary is better. She is god looking, younger n hv a seductive body.

Svc wise, not too sure. Although hv tried both before many yrs ago.

Hope you go down to KS soon, yr effort will make KS live a little longer.
Send us yr FR after yr visit.

Thks,

sorry, 1st timer in this thread and sub forum, are these real gals or also lady boys? justwana make sure 1st b4 doing it :D

HonkyTonkyMan
07-07-2009, 02:32 PM
sorry, 1st timer in this thread and sub forum, are these real gals or also lady boys? justwana make sure 1st b4 doing it :D

Bro KS all real deal no lady boys....which i believe PT might have some..

spermy
09-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Bro KS all real deal no lady boys....which i believe PT might have some..

You're joking right? :confused:

HonkyTonkyMan
09-07-2009, 02:33 PM
You're joking right? :confused:

which part? about KS not having ladies boys?

HumsupPapa
09-07-2009, 04:55 PM

KS only got real women. If u want ah kuas can try Desker, Changi Village or Orchard Towers.

Fred3183
12-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Is KS open on Sun???

mtkpnmpk
13-07-2009, 03:23 AM
Went down the other night, wah lau ... all like no business.

got a WL with pink nipples and firm neh neh.
OMG she was so ugly .... but her bj damn good.
Sorry forgot her name... should be hse 8 bah .,.. sorry ... drink abit too much. All i can remember, and all i want to remember, is her nice little girl body... minus the face.

Bro, how much you paid for her?

spermy
13-07-2009, 12:49 PM
which part? about KS not having ladies boys?

About ladyboys in Petain.

HonkyTonkyMan
13-07-2009, 02:20 PM
About ladyboys in Petain.

There are a couple of them....

Symphorny
13-07-2009, 11:20 PM
All bros kindly take note. As of next week, one of the house in KS will be closed for good. All WLs will be transferred to House 16 of Petain. As I speak, the rest of the KS houses will close as soon as accommodations are ready in Petain.

Petain will be the hot hot place to visit, since no more KS and GL (FL). Those who are not already familiar with the Petain scene should read up!

Mankok
14-07-2009, 02:53 AM
All bros kindly take note. As of next week, one of the house in KS will be closed for good. All WLs will be transferred to House 16 of Petain. As I speak, the rest of the KS houses will close as soon as accommodations are ready in Petain.

Petain will be the hot hot place to visit, since no more KS and GL (FL). Those who are not already familiar with the Petain scene should read up!

No more GL??
My foot! It's only temporary!

king69
15-07-2009, 02:32 PM
AV and Bedok PS (plainclothes) conducting raids and arrests morning, noon and night in Geylang.PRC sitting down having coffee also arrested and brought back to Bedok PS for interrogation.
Young babes are turned away at the immigration(even though they have valid travel documents), and only aunties are admitted.
The eating houses are already reporting poor business and the beer companies are not doing any better.
With the present situation, many regulars visit their favorite haunt less frequently and even die-hards are having days off.
If this situation continues, we will see the death of another notorious red light district. This will result in more molest and rape cases in Singapore.

lovemilfs
21-08-2009, 06:05 PM
nobody cheong KS for so long? this thread is so dead, KS is stil my fav place for fun. btw, just got a name Julia from bro here by PM, anyone tried her before and at which house? thanks.

hurricane2004
22-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Hi Bro.

For so long never look for Julia. Previously I hv patronised a Julia, she does massage n FJ. No. BJ. She is in her early 40s, bdy well kept. Hv a boastful boobs. Allow rubbing, sucking n licking of tits. Also allow pussy fingering. She formerly work at H18 but now not too sure. You can go to H4B, H6B or H8 to look for her. Overall performance is sop. Hope the FR is the WL that you are been recommended.

However, pls be infm that there is a new WL arrv fm GL. Started work only last Sat, now is stationing at H8. Damage is 100. Late 20s, bdy slim and seductive. Face is beautiful. Also there a be a few coming, earliest is next month.

Cheer up yr weekend by visiting KS. Recent a health report (publish on Mind Yr Body) - men after 40s should hv fucking sess at least twice a week to reduce the chances of heart attack. Reason is loosen yr muscle n relax yr brain.

ahpong
26-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Walked past backdoor of H8 just now after lunch. Saw 3 quite young ladies there, young by GL standard and not KS standard hor. A bit lian look. The auntie jio me to go in, but no time, mut get back to work. Maybe shall visit them later this week, must give support, otherwise miss a chance to revive KS. So bro wait for my FR. meanwhile any bro has any info to share?

ahpong
27-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Went to H8 after work. The place quite run-down, even the room with bathroom is so small and simple. There is one cat100 left (2 were working) Her name is mimi, from GL L14H27(?). Look simple, plus no make-up. She should put on some make-up to entice people.

In room, very talkative, very service oriented. everything also can do (except raw and AJ).

Will visit the other 2 and compare.

spotter542
29-08-2009, 02:59 AM

First it was Johor Road ( those who are in their late 30's will remember this place )
Now it's Keong Saik kai.
Think the gahmen wants to concentrate all legal WLs only at Petain Road.
Geylang will only accommodate legal Thai and PRC houses.
Wonder what will happen to Desker Road ?
Will it end up just like Keong Saik kai eventually ?
Will there be a price inflation in Petain soon ?

dickrick
29-08-2009, 11:11 AM
A good observation bro spotter 542. Petain looks like the place to go for lower end ladies.
Desker is dying a slow death. I've not seen fresh faces there in years.
Even the ladyboy houses have been raided much more often.
Geylang has been cleaned out. From the start to finish you can see maybe 10 streetwalkers at the most.
I agree, this sharp drop in numbers in non legal streetwalkers can only mean higher prices in a place like Petain.
The next issue is, how will the sexual appetite of the foreign workers be filled, if they can't afford it, what will they do? Will we see an increase in rape and molest cases?

lurpsexx
04-09-2009, 12:54 AM
Walked past backdoor of H8 just now after lunch. Saw 3 quite young ladies there, young by GL standard and not KS standard hor. A bit lian look. The auntie jio me to go in, but no time, mut get back to work. Maybe shall visit them later this week, must give support, otherwise miss a chance to revive KS. So bro wait for my FR. meanwhile any bro has any info to share?

Visited KS 1st time recently and went into House 8. The OKT old aunties were polite and offered tea and cool towel to me when i came in. They asked me who i wanted and i eyed some young (well, they were considered young as compared to the rest of the WL working in the KS houses!) things hanging ard in House 8 and i asked auntie who were they... She say they are the recent new additions from GL and went for 100 a pop. I say thanks but money no enuf, so i settled for someone at Cat50.. Auntie recommended Mun Ee, and i say OK la... Btw, I also asked auntie abt Mary and she say Mary (the 30+ one) no work for some years liao; so the FRs here really need some updating!! :rolleyes:

Well, to cut to the chase, Mun Ee came and we went into the room... She looks like a young auntie, one who you see in a neighbourhood shop or market. In the room, she stripped to her Bday suit, and i was surprised to see nice & !pink! nipples! :eek: Her body OK, except for some tummy fat... As i first time there, i asked her how to clean up and she say sit on the open WC faceing the wall.. me guai guai do as i was told, then she use the hose to wash me and di di clean clean... after wash up, went to bed n i lay down.

She climbed on top and started to cat bath, not too bad, and while cat bathing, she simultaneously used her breasts to stroke my didi, and the feeling was shiok & in no time I was at full mast!

then i requested she cap me and she gave me a long BJ as i requested.. nice feeling here... After some time, i told her to lie down while i attacked her nice small and !pinkish! nips! :D .. Not too much a handful her breasts, but the nipples made up for it.. Then i moved south to take a peek at her love hole, and it was not too bad.. dun look too loose.. I rubba her clit a little to make her wetter, then i inserted myself in....

Wow, not bad.. her pussy not as loose as i tot.. can feel Ok, then i humped n pumped her in missionary for a while then flipped her over for doggie... seeing her in the side mirror, below me while i was pumping from behind, made reaching orgasm for me a short affair... I unloaded after a while and felt fine...

She got up and used the toilet paper to clean me up then went to wash herself 1st... thereafter, its my turn on the small small wash basin and then dried up...

Chat with her while dressing up and found out that she is not from House 8, but rather the ladies run around the remaining 4 houses. I asked her how many ladies working in House 8 and she said 13.. ??!!? So many meh? i told her i did not see many people ard when i came in then she say some working,some eating, some went home liao.. While chatting, she used some good English to converse with me and i think that is just fine..

We left the room and i paid the old auntie. Sat ard for a while to have another hot tea, then i saw all 3 of the new additions from GL, and the old auntie say these new gals price is negotiable.. ;) .. Next targets confirmed for me in House 8 liao.. Kekekeke...

Hope u all like my virgin KS FR.... Kum Sia...

jacky43
11-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Please help2enquire a WL by name of Yen Ping, @your next visit. 2xtimes visiting there, for the past 2yrs, i'd tried only her. The last time was 3months ago, must say she have put on weight. Anway, i still like her.

KS is abit of far, i don't drive, public transport quite a distance, so prefer Banana Leg, infact 2010 after the last MRT tracks operate, after work i might b able to reach BL within 20minutes. Present? 45minutes via bus. :p

Thanks!

jacky43
11-09-2009, 01:39 PM
That's my questions. Thanks!

kenxz
12-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Hmm...
so is KS officially closed down all moved over to PT ?
or its still goin on at KS ?

Thanks BRO (:

jacky43
12-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Yes brothers! Is still on ops, gov lic1 cannot close &, so b it. There comes the time when they need2 relocate, probably they have no choice. Customers wise? There is always constant flow of buyers.

chub07
12-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Bro..any nice 40-45yr auntie to recommend..i like chubby type auntie look..have any to intro ? thks:)

jacky43
13-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Bros07, If u liked aunty looking, KS & Banana Leg no problem. Infact, Yen Ping, who has put on weight, fix your fantasy. Just tell the OKT aunty your cat30, at least, your tastes, she will locate u1.

Than, pls ask is Yen Ping still there. Thanks! Have fun especially this middle of the month, lesser crowd &, hungry ghost festivals. Last day is the 19 Sep follow by moon cake festivals.

ahpong
17-09-2009, 08:34 AM
Please help2enquire a WL by name of Yen Ping, @your next visit. 2xtimes visiting there, for the past 2yrs, i'd tried only her. The last time was 3months ago, must say she have put on weight. Anway, i still like her.

Thanks!

Yen Peng is still at working at House 6B, the auntie from H9 has taken over this house. She told me that she may be moving to Geylang.

The auntie also told that there are currently 4 cat100, transferred from GL. They offer 2 types of service, $70 for 30 mins and $100 for 45 mins, both 1 shot only.

Wanted to try one cat100 but not working. So had a session with mary of the house (cat 50). One thing good about old bird is that they know how to contract their CB muscles to squeeze your little brother, so that you feel tight and warm inside, nice sensation.

hurricane2004
19-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Hi bros chub07,

Understand u like those 40-50yrs n is chubby, so I recommend you Ling Zhi and Amy. Both of them's damage is 30D. Ling Zhi station at H6B, wherelse Amy is at H8 (Green Hse).

Hope to read yr FR after the visit.

lovemilfs
19-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Hi bros chub07,

Understand u like those 40-50yrs n is chubby, so I recommend you Ling Zhi and Amy. Both of them's damage is 30D. Ling Zhi station at H6B, wherelse Amy is at H8 (Green Hse).

mmmmm, i also like this kind.... 50's auntie looking women..... ha ha.

chub07
23-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Hi bros chub07,

Which one is better & more chubby Bro? thks

hurricane2004
26-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Hi Bros,

Rgds to which WL is more chubby, I am unable to commend.

Lingzhi does provide FJ, BJ and allow sucking, licking of tits. Also don't
mind pussy fingering. Also allow French kissing. Her plus point is that she will use her boob to full advantage by CB you fm top to bottom.

Amy does provide FJ, BBBJ. She does not allow sucking, licking of tits but
only allow rubbing of boobs. She also allow litle bit of pussy fingering n short french kissing. Her high point is that she does her BBBJ slowing and passionately with intermittly sucking yr ball so as to allow yr cannon to cool down abit. Very enjoyable.

So you bros compare yourself and choose to your liking.

Fuuck
28-09-2009, 05:52 AM
Any 60+ old chick to screw.

hurricane2004
28-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Hi bro Fuuck,

Just for yr ref where to find:

Yrs 10 to 19 = Internet chatline
Yrs 20 to 29 = Health Centre
Yrs 30 tp 39 = GL
Yrs 40 to 49 = KS
Yrs 50 to 59 = PT
Yrs 60 to 69 = RC Senioe Citizen Grp
Yrs 70 to 79 = Old Folks Home
Yrs 80 to 99 = Hotspices

No hard feeling, just for laugh only........

lovemilfs
29-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Any 60+ old chick to screw.

Wow, you've exceeded even my aunty requirement limits... LOL.

Shagtits
13-10-2009, 09:06 AM
Any bros know any WL that provide AJ at KS?

sub2lady
30-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Yen Peng is still at working at House 6B, the auntie from H9 has taken over this house. She told me that she may be moving to Geylang.

The auntie also told that there are currently 4 cat100, transferred from GL. They offer 2 types of service, $70 for 30 mins and $100 for 45 mins, both 1 shot only.

Wooo KS also has girls relocated from GL, any more information?

Still remember 4-5 years back there are 10+ Cat 100 girls for you to choose in KS. Hope KS will be re-invented like PT soon, more choices :D:D

venussg
31-10-2009, 11:15 AM

Dont think KS provides AJ, u can find from the streetwalkers if u r lucky :D:D

boysg
31-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Wooo KS also has girls relocated from GL, any more information?

Still remember 4-5 years back there are 10+ Cat 100 girls for you to choose in KS. Hope KS will be re-invented like PT soon, more choices :D:D

Like many, KS is where Boy use to visit too when he is even younger... :o

Quite sad to see it quieten down a lot and not much activity.. while Petain is up and coming.

Boy

snakehead
31-10-2009, 05:53 PM

There used to be a couple of WLs that offer AJ...... but they have retired liao.
Dun tink there is any among the current bunch of WLs that do AJ now.
You can try your luck at the Gay pub down the street (near the 7-11) if you wanna have some ass. :D

bestfucker
01-11-2009, 10:15 PM
There used to be a couple of WLs that offer AJ...... but they have retired liao.
Dun tink there is any among the current bunch of WLs that do AJ now.
You can try your luck at the Gay pub down the street (near the 7-11) if you wanna have some ass. :D

Gay Pub :eek: Pub for gay only ? I think he is asking for girl's ass lai :D:D

Shagtits
06-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Sorry to those bros who may be offended by my queries..btw tks for the reply..cheers:D

Shagtits
06-11-2009, 01:42 PM
btw maybe pay KS a visit over the wkend..any good Cat 30 or 50recommendation from any kind bros here??many tks..;)

jacky43
07-11-2009, 09:10 PM
The last time i visited was jan, thing is KS brothels, ladies sit outside the reception. If u see what u like? Tell the keeper or OKT, my sessions so far 3times only, the aunty asked howmuch my costs, any special or not?

I also remember reading not that long ago, there r few ex GL girls there2. Suprised 30yrs have passed, KS still remains the same old system of ops. Bros may check it out fr "no$ no honey", a thing i find KS different fr BL is BL transformed into a new gen of whore houses, while KS systems still we pay up front, girls if we know them, if not a "suprised" girl will be located for us.

Me? I don't really like this systems, i like to see b4 hand what i'm buying. However, i really find KS has the old charm of the 70s, i'm an old fashion guy. :p

garagez
08-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Hi bro Fuuck,

Just for yr ref where to find:

Yrs 10 to 19 = Internet chatline
Yrs 20 to 29 = Health Centre
Yrs 30 tp 39 = GL
Yrs 40 to 49 = KS
Yrs 50 to 59 = PT
Yrs 60 to 69 = RC Senioe Citizen Grp
Yrs 70 to 79 = Old Folks Home
Yrs 80 to 99 = Hotspices

No hard feeling, just for laugh only........

so he need to look at Senioe Citizen Grp i guess :cool:

hardone
15-11-2009, 11:09 PM
I also remember reading not that long ago, there r few ex GL girls there2. Suprised 30yrs have passed, KS still remains the same old system of ops. Bros may check it out fr "no$ no honey", a thing i find KS different fr BL is BL transformed into a new gen of whore houses, while KS systems still we pay up front, girls if we know them, if not a "suprised" girl will be located for us.

Looks like KS really dead now, dont know if they still have the CAT 100 there - still remember 5 years back got 10 + CAT 100, and more CAT 70 / 50 /30 there. Look at PT now got reborn with the EX-GL girl invading, Hope KS OKT can do something ...

jacky43
18-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Cats r never fixed in the 1st place, all WLs @KS & BL will b happy to upgrade their services. But try not 2say paid $30, tips another $10, to the WLs some will offer say longer BJ or HJ only.

KS, non offical highest rate is $100, if i'm not wrong. Just inform the OKT that u wish2pay $100, girls wise that OKT will know which2locate 4u. My experienced @BL, sorry! should b posting @the PT threads.

Over @"Banana Leg", non offical highest rate is $50, exclude additional & tips. Sometimes i think the girl i fancy why not pay her the highest rate, doesn't matters is ex KS or GL girls. Lic WLs r professional, many r aware that paid sex, has std 2up keep, so long as customers r not into sick things. They will try2make our $worth.

sub2lady2
24-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Cats r never fixed in the 1st place, all WLs @KS & BL will b happy to upgrade their services. But try not 2say paid $30, tips another $10, to the WLs some will offer say longer BJ or HJ only.

Sometimes i think the girl i fancy why not pay her the highest rate, doesn't matters is ex KS or GL girls. Lic WLs r professional, many r aware that paid sex, has std 2up keep, so long as customers r not into sick things. They will try2make our $worth.

Disagree to some sense, remember don't spoil the market with your tips as the standard rate and expected services already there, and well established :cool:

kookoobird
25-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Like many, KS is where Boy use to visit too when he is even younger... :o

Quite sad to see it quieten down a lot and not much activity.. while Petain is up and coming.

Boy

Agreed, think Petain going to be mini GL as some gems went to Petain

sub2lady2
26-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Agreed, think Petain going to be mini GL as some gems went to Petain

Actually I more like the KS setup and warm environment, and accessibility, pity not much ex-GL girls go KS.

kookoobird
26-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Actually I more like the KS setup and warm environment, and accessibility, pity not much ex-GL girls go KS.

KS setup good, but its a up-town area so I think they control. Petain still best place for many buget bonks :D

Winstonsg
30-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Hi brother in this thread, last Friday I pop-by KS around 8pm. I am sad to inform everyone that KS is not more a Red Light area. All hotel, offices, hotel, and eating outlet.

I only spotted a house 8 (white light) in 1 of the back lane. However, there were a man in a car in front of the enterence, so I about turn and then go home. :-(

now, Singapore left Petain and GL for ECA lor. So sad.

cool_boy
02-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Hi brothers,

Just yesterday, I went to KS to bonk as feeling very horny.... so i went to H8 to bonk a cat100 girl where this gril call mimi... and she is quite gd and after the bonk.. the OKT of H8 told me that new girls are coming in.......

wittyguy
05-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi brothers,

Just yesterday, I went to KS to bonk as feeling very horny.... so i went to H8 to bonk a cat100 girl where this gril call mimi... and she is quite gd and after the bonk.. the OKT of H8 told me that new girls are coming in.......

Great to hear KS is still operating :D dont know how many house are still working now. Hope can see some new blood into KS like PT :rolleyes:

toyboyz
14-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Went down the dead KS and found a jewel in a dump yard...

Name: Mimi (Malaysian Milf - cantonese speaking)
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8 can try many positions she quite obliging.
Body: 6
She ask for lick but I dun dare give.
I like her kissing my ear and play me like a toyboy. She said she like playing me but I know its all bullshit. Still it helps make the session more fun. Got GF feeling coz after out, we slept and chat for a while.

Damage: $40
RTF: Definitely.

OPTIMUSPRIME
22-12-2009, 07:43 AM
Guys, where is the Keong Saik area please? Thanks

budgetbonkideas
22-12-2009, 11:15 AM
Hse8 Still in service?

How old/young are the girls there?

Cheers :)

hurricane2004
22-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Hi Bros,

WLs in Hse 8 consist of Range $100 to $30. Age wise Early 30s to
Late 40s.

There is a few younger ones which cost $100 and have just join them from GL only few months back.

Ninja_Assassin
23-12-2009, 02:04 AM
Went down the dead KS and found a jewel in a dump yard...

Name: Mimi (Malaysian Milf - cantonese speaking)

How old is this Mimi?

Winstonsg
07-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Hi brothers,

Hi cool_boy, It is good to know that KS H8 is still operating. Any Field report about this girl call Mimi will be very much appreciated.

Maxico
07-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Wat r the operating hours like at KS?

hurricane2004
08-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Hi Bros Toyboyz,

Fm yr FR, u hv visit Mimi / KS n paid only 40. I hv patronised KS for many yrs, I did not come across that the charges hv 40. Understd, there is 100, 70, 50, 30 & 15 for bdy msg. Fm prev FR by other Bros, Mimi just came over fm GL, she chges 100, so I am not too sure is there another Mimi ? Pls charify.

DrPussy
11-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Hi Bros,

WLs in Hse 8 consist of Range $100 to $30. Age wise Early 30s to
Late 40s.

There is a few younger ones which cost $100 and have just join them from GL only few months back.

it is 3 years back last time fucking KS girl, glad to know they are still operating :D

Bro, seems you know lot about the latest KS scene, can update us all the $100 and $70 girls and their services if you have the information ? Thanks!

hurricane2004
13-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Hi Bros DrPussy,

Sorry I am unable to provide the listing of WLs at KS nowadays. I hv lost track of their names. Many of those 70D WLs is either return to M'sia or downgrade to 50D, so I do not hv their names. Wherelse the 3 x 100D at Hse 8, so far I hv not patronised them, so do not know their name.

For Hse 8, I can cfm that Mary = 70D, Rose = 50D & Amy = 30D is still wkg.
For Hse 6B, there is qte alot of WLs, but I can recall is Mei Yee & Mei Boa = 30D
For Hse 4B, there is a Helen = 20D + Massage 15D, Ling Zhi = 30D, Angie = 100D.

Will try to get more info when I make a next trip to KS.

CcimM
15-01-2010, 02:56 AM
hi, what is ks?

ahmo
19-01-2010, 11:22 PM
For Hse 6B, there is qte alot of WLs, but I can recall is Mei Yee & Mei Boa = 30D

Will try to get more info when I make a next trip to KS.

Thanks bro hurricane for the update, so now only 3 rooms are still operating in KS right? Will pay KS a visit soon:D

Maxico
21-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Hi bros. Tis hse 8 is the one very next to the Kopitiam rite?
thanks in advance.

hurricane2004
21-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Hi Bros,

The remaining 3 Hse that is operating at KS in all at the same side. Coming
in fm Neil Rd, Hse 4B, 6B & 8 is on the right hand size. Same size as the coffee shop. Hse 8 will be end of that stretch just the corner of that T-junction. Opp is a Chinese temple. The Hse is painted Blue outside, very easy to look out.

In between the staircase entrance of 4B & 6B is shop selling " Wan Tao mee & roasted pork rice". This shop business is very good, so many customer sitting along the corridor. Close yr business at 6pm (Mon to Sat). If you feel embrassed
to let people recongised you, go during off-peak hours.

I hope that you can located the Hse. Not too sure whether my explaination is detailed enough.

If you are looking out for any particular WLs that is working in Hse 8 but not
too sure whether she is working on that day, you can contact their OKT @ Tel. 62211628.

bestlicker
22-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi Bros,

The remaining 3 Hse that is operating at KS in all at the same side. Coming
in fm Neil Rd, Hse 4B, 6B & 8 is on the right hand size. Same size as the coffee shop. Hse 8 will be end of that stretch just the corner of that T-junction. Opp is a Chinese temple. The Hse is painted Blue outside, very easy to look out.

Thanks bro hurricane for the comprehensive FR report for KS, glad to know ks still have 3 house operation, hope they will last long long not like the other houses :D:D

jacky43
22-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Last yr with Yen Ping, i recalled i went into H8, via the back door. There is another back door, u don't have to go by the front door, it just happened i walked behind, saw it! U have to walked out of the rolls of shop, go behind the bldg, u will see a red lights above. The door is not closed during that time.

Why? I, also was not comfortable because of few OLs sitting @coffeeshops. FYI, WLs just walk in and out the houses, guess they allready got used to it.

aafucker
22-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Why? I, also was not comfortable because of few OLs sitting @coffeeshops. FYI, WLs just walk in and out the houses, guess they allready got used to it.

some of the wl worked there for decades, and it almost became their home, so they are very comfortable walking in / out there

wintoto
22-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Thanks bro hurricane for the comprehensive FR report for KS, glad to know ks still have 3 house operation, hope they will last long long not like the other houses :D:D

With good buzz, I also hope they will last. Understand from my friends that most of the gems went over to Petain :rolleyes:

aafucker
23-01-2010, 10:57 AM
With good buzz, I also hope they will last. Understand from my friends that most of the gems went over to Petain :rolleyes:

yes, now PT got lots of girls from GL and KS, a very happening place

McDull
23-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Hey Bro care to share this $70 gem?

Ninja_Assassin
24-01-2010, 01:14 AM

Hse 6B last day of operation is on 20/02/2010.
Both Mei Yee & Mei Bo (Mabel) moved to Petain.
Mei Bo started work there last week in H20 R168.
Mei Yee is at H17 R11.

ahpong
28-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Mei Yee is at H17 R11.

Hse 6B closed already. Most of the girls moved to Hse 6A.

Is the new house in GL L16H51 opened by the auntie in Hse 6B?

pussyworm
29-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Hse 6B closed already. Most of the girls moved to Hse 6A.

Is the new house in GL L16H51 opened by the auntie in Hse 6B?

One more gone from KS, pity pity ;)

KS only left Hse 8 and Hse 4B lao. Hope they will last longer :rolleyes:

cuntcum
30-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Mei Yee is at H17 R11.

Thanks for the update, will look for them in PT :D:D

Just dont understand why KS is not re-invented like PT ? it is in a better place :rolleyes:

peppercorn
30-01-2010, 10:24 PM
hi any where can find age 38 to 45 woman?

hng2000
02-02-2010, 04:22 PM
I was in SGP staying in KS last week, was stayed in "Royal Peacock Hotel", seen a few pubs/karaoke with some sweet gals outside, but didn't ramp in the pubs.

One more gone from KS, pity pity ;)

KS only left Hse 8 and Hse 4B lao. Hope they will last longer :rolleyes:

andrew888
02-02-2010, 07:54 PM
hfggggsftetgge

hurricane2004
07-02-2010, 10:15 PM
Hi Bros,

Latest info that I hv infm by a WL that H4B will shut down, they will move to H6A. Most of the WLs in H6A wll remain n merge with H4B. The lady OKT of H6A hv quit. They will start work apprx 1 week after the LNY (20 Feb 2010).

For CNY, they will stop bussiness on eve and 1st day. Business resume on 2nd day.

jitlong69
17-02-2010, 11:51 AM
Tks bro,
gone are the days of KS. Sad.:( So they say.............old ones dont go new ones wont come !!!!! but where are the new ones :)
One of my favourite, cheap and good was Siew Mun. I miss her.

alabama
17-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Hi Bros,

Latest info that I hv infm by a WL that H4B will shut down, they will move to H6A. Most of the WLs in H6A wll remain n merge with H4B. The lady OKT of H6A hv quit. They will start work apprx 1 week after the LNY (20 Feb 2010).

Tks bro for the updating, sad that one more gone, think the old neighborhood style KS will never come back lao. dont know how long they will last :)

Fish1961
25-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Starting Monday 01 Mar 2010, 4B will be gone for history, WLs in 4B will be moved and merged with 6B...

Aceyfox
25-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Starting Monday 01 Mar 2010, 4B will be gone for history, WLs in 4B will be moved and merged with 6B...

i have been cheonging for many yrs liao but never tried KS b4......looks like i gotta read more from this thread then try it b4 its gone 4ever

EBloGGeR
25-02-2010, 07:33 PM

That's sad...... keong saik will be gone very soon....

justfuckit
25-02-2010, 07:48 PM
That's sad...... keong saik will be gone very soon....

Ya, another sad develpoment, dont know how long it will last :mad: Lot of good old memories there ...

jacky43
26-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Could b? Expected all lic WLs will work @BL brothels. More WLs hope better services, Chinatown is far for me compare to Little India. Notice there r 2Houses over @BL under reno, slow moving hope will complete b4 June.

Fish1961
26-02-2010, 06:18 PM
WL at KS told me she can not go to BL because her work permit is under the applicaion of KS, unless the KS owner decide to close the business or KS owner willing to do the transfer the WL work permit to BL. - No sure how true ??

DDking
01-03-2010, 10:44 AM
WL at KS told me she can not go to BL because her work permit is under the applicaion of KS, unless the KS owner decide to close the business or KS owner willing to do the transfer the WL work permit to BL. - No sure how true ??

If the owner not willing to transfer the girl to BL, hope they will work harder and re-invent the KS to like the current BL - then bros can have more choice in different locations

jacky43
01-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Dear DDKing, u have a point there, a yr allready where PRCs WLs r given lic. Could b the operators, wish to convert it, to legal PRCs red lantern brothels? Wait and see, most all lic Malaysian WLs will move to BL.

justfuckit
01-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Dear DDKing, u have a point there, a yr allready where PRCs WLs r given lic. Could b the operators, wish to convert it, to legal PRCs red lantern brothels?

u mean KS also want to import the legal PRC like in GL? possible cos they also want to earn more from each session. But seeing the closing of several house, it is quite difficulty for them to last long .

Hope they just temp close for renovation, and will re-open again finally :D:p

jacky43
01-03-2010, 08:07 PM
u mean KS also want to import the legal PRC like in GL? possible cos they also want to earn more from each session. But seeing the closing of several house, it is quite difficulty for them to last long .

Hope they just temp close for renovation, and will re-open again finally :D:p
-------------------
Hi Justfuckit, gov planning only ppls concerned will know. Last i heard KS will b hotels and pubs, red lights district even for chiongster myself, is kind of like not nice.

PRCs wind in red light trade, never stop & I got feeling the 2 or 3houses may import lic PRC WLs. Reading papers many illegal FLs, i think authority may decide to release more red cards. Hope their service levels improved cause my last session was below average.

Curious, the time may come where there r Malaysian and PRCs WLs @BL brothels. Wonder will there b problems, different cultures and now taking away customers fr Malaysian WLs. The OKTs and operators better prepare and, manage control tight. I do not want another murder happen @BL.

I remembered reading 3yrs ago paper, there was in late 90s, a murder case of a WL @KS brothel. The murderer was another WL she took off, yrs later got caught and hanged in 2000. That yr the last 2females hanged, the other was the Phillipines maid.

That WL was the sister of Lim Ban Lim, the gangster killed by the police of that time. Hope is not too much to say, after PRC WLs venture into BL, everythings cockup!

DDking
03-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Dear DDKing, u have a point there, a yr allready where PRCs WLs r given lic. Could b the operators, wish to convert it, to legal PRCs red lantern brothels? Wait and see, most all lic Malaysian WLs will move to BL.

Thanks, really hope we can see the legal PRC wls in KS someday :p :D
For me KS provides more privacy, and more like a classical Chinese type brothel :D:rolleyes:

jacky43
04-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Is mine time to b prepared for changes in this country. An old friend who worked in Vietnam for 20yrs, return onces a while, used to say this country changes very fast.

Not suprised tomorrow the bal Houses closed, patients rumours will spread tell where to find WLs. Morale, this young country transform fast, we also have to follow cause no choice. This is 1thing i discover the new imgrants and S pass ppls. Side track abit, my PRC neighbour started to smile @everybody. Different fr 2mths back, old mountain ppls, now their children spot latest hairstyles but, accents remain. They have long way to go, lucky4me!

They prepare for transform and relocate anytime. An old movie, Predator 1, "Anytime".

kissu
08-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Is mine time to b prepared for changes in this country. An old friend who worked in Vietnam for 20yrs, return onces a while, used to say this country changes very fast.

Not suprised tomorrow the bal Houses closed, patients rumours will spread tell where to find WLs. Morale, this young country transform fast, we also have to follow cause no choice. This is 1thing i discover the new imgrants and S pass ppls. Side track abit, my PRC neighbour started to smile @everybody. Different fr 2mths back, old mountain ppls, now their children spot latest hairstyles but, accents remain. They have long way to go, lucky4me!

They prepare for transform and relocate anytime. An old movie, Predator 1, "Anytime".

Well said bro, think FLs also need to read the book "Who moved my cheese?" :p :D

KS brothels can we closed any time now, and all those memorable place and stories will be wiped away together with it. Think now most young guys even dont know the KS red-light area any more lao.

rtfagain
30-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Well said bro, think FLs also need to read the book "Who moved my cheese?" :p :D

KS brothels can we closed any time now, and all those memorable place and stories will be wiped away together with it. Think now most young guys even dont know the KS red-light area any more lao.

brings back memories of the good old days. sob sob

seanlaw
05-04-2010, 09:36 AM
Hi Brothers,

Don't despair, here another thread to our famous KS Cheong days. It seems only HJ now, no more FJs.:(

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/66284-care-share-keong-siak-street.html

Went there 2 weeks ago, and have my favourite noodle and 4样烤肉. Notice house 4B, 6A & 6B and 8下 still operating, these houses are just along this HOONG FATT coffee shop.

May try again when back home.:D

havenjav
17-04-2010, 12:23 AM
. Understand fm a WL that I hv patronised many yrs

HHfun
06-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Up it, looks like KS really dead lao

chanvin
28-05-2010, 03:37 PM
beli sianz....any bros knoes where WL went to? missed xiao mun, dunno where she went....

seanlaw
28-05-2010, 06:54 PM
beli sianz....any bros knoes where WL went to? missed xiao mun, dunno where she went....

Last heard she went over to pertain but I don't remember which house, this could be a lead for you to start searching pertain thread.

Enjoy your chiong when you find the source. :)

Ninja_Assassin
29-05-2010, 02:12 AM
Last heard she went over to pertain but I don't remember which house, this could be a lead for you to start searching pertain thread.

Siew Mun never crossed over to petain. Last heard she was still in KL. :p

jitlong69
29-05-2010, 02:27 AM
Siew Mun never crossed over to petain. Last heard she was still in KL. :p

I miss her too. Remember 1st time I tried her she was cat 50. Those days very few girls cim. She was 1 of those few that you can cim. Beautiful boobs and one of her nipples was sunken in and pops up when you suck it. She was probably the only professional girl that I had 2 sessions in a go. Though she had put on considerable weight in the later years but to me it was still a good body that is firm and good boobs. She dont talk very much and if bros who have tried her will notice she seldom smile. All the best to your future, Siew Mun.

drekman
30-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Where are the ladies from?

jacky43
30-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Almost 2yrs i have no RTF, only had Yen Ping in KS brothels. I wonder is she still there? Probably, there is demand for her service, that is why she have not migrate to PT brothels.

I think KS is still kicking, there r customers going there, not to worry.

chanvin
30-05-2010, 01:29 PM
oic btw where is june? also missed her alot...hehe...juz best...

jacky43
30-05-2010, 06:06 PM
This pm Channel 8 repeat a 1987 HKG movie, Rouge it stars 2late artists. Anita Mui and Lsslie Cheung, good performance and artistic captured of, the 60s DRL of HKG.

Abit of the story, both characters have break the code of conduct. Anita Mui working lady and, Lsslie Cheung customer. They develop relationship that came to sad ending. Why i brought it out?

KS brothels got the charm of the 60s DRL, same i recalled in the 80s, shophouses with red lanterns. WLs cannot b seen, we have to ask if regulars okts will know who to locate. Today, KS still maintan the charm of that age, the mystery the suddenly i saw the beautifully WL.

It is a class of its own, different fr PT whereby WLs operate their trade in rooms. But, PT system suit me better. I will end here, continue sure got zap by brothers.

Have a great week!

jitlong69
31-05-2010, 10:42 AM
No worries Bro jacky43, someway I agree with you. For a quick release and no fear of av banging on doors nowadays, PT is a good choice other than standing by the closed door waiting for your turn. Places like KS in the old days you can sit and tcss with the aunty and watching the world go by hoping you can spot another new find gal.

sta1100
31-05-2010, 12:12 PM

Hi Bro

KS not dead, only the WL are more mature, but service is better. I still like KS than PT reason is there is too many Ah Nah there.

queenman
31-05-2010, 08:35 PM
my last ks girl is Yvone cat 100 in about 3 years ago, now most time cheong PT so far so good. dont know how many girls/houses still working in KS now:p

jacky43
01-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Anyway, i just go thru the PSListing, seems liked few r in PT H02. They have got, Maggie Sally and, Heaven Queen Munx2. Not forgetting the ex ang pai Tingx2.

H1407 Zhenx2, had only 1session about 3yrs ago. Wrote b4 during her early days at PT, she command a Q. Last but not least, Mei Bao in H20 those being there much early well, i think we have to ask the WLs.

The PSlisting was recorded by a good brother, it only started during the first batch of ex GL WLs, name Violet Li Wen and rest. The benefits of brothers, the first offical of KS WLs flew over to PT was 3yrs ago. Ex GL coming to 2yrs plus allready, they started moving after lic or green cards, issued to PRC WLs at Geylang brothels.

thefuck
03-06-2010, 11:52 PM
KS WLs flew over to PT was 3yrs ago. Ex GL coming to 2yrs plus allready, they started moving after lic or green cards, issued to PRC WLs at Geylang brothels.

if we can have a movie "PRC girl invading ...":p Just wander if KS can import PRC girls so re-invent KS scene hehe:D

nokia6i00
04-06-2010, 02:02 AM
Hi Bro

KS not dead, only the WL are more mature, but service is better. I still like KS than PT reason is there is too many Ah Nah there.

i dun like door- sliding(in PT) , she slide the door, u see too long, see slide it close,
and dun let u see.

for ks, u sit down , hv a glass of tea, and towel. wait for the gal to arrive.

the 30 dlr yen pin is still around.
bit fatter now , as she dont walk around too much now.
think she work there for 15yrs.

nokia6i00
04-06-2010, 02:04 AM
Hi bro,

There r still 2 joints. Old-timer favourite Rose is still there.

waoh, she young is gorgeous

nokia6i00
04-06-2010, 02:07 AM
Hi Bro

i dun like door- sliding(in PT) , she slide the door, u see too long, see slide it close,
and dun let u see.

the 30 dlr yen pin is still around.
bit fatter now , as she dont walk around too much now.
think she work there for 15yrs.
$30 u can ask her shake

tagged
04-06-2010, 07:10 AM
hi bros just moved to live Chinatown - like older milf - please can someone give info on location or do the numbers given are street numbers- thanks in advance

jacky43
04-06-2010, 08:12 PM
Almost overlooked a brother wrote, she is still at KS brothel. 5yrs ago, 1st time with her i recalled she is slim, plain and pretty. Her canto go with Malaysian accent, than last session 2yrs ago. Yes! Yen Ping put on weight, that time she abit of pai sei, told me she is different.

I asked same Q, when will she relocate to PT brothels. Her answer, she is scare of that place, i think she is lazy. If cannot work anymore, she will return hometown.

sub2lady
04-06-2010, 11:27 PM

Agree KS more like home where u can relax and fuck - old fashion style, hope it will not disappear :D:D

hurricane2004
20-06-2010, 09:12 PM
hi bros just moved to live Chinatown - like older milf - please can someone give info on location or do the numbers given are street numbers- thanks in advance

Hi Bros,
Presently there is only 3 Units left in KS. No. 8 (Grd Flr), 6A & 6B. They are situated at the junction of Jiak Chuan Rd & Keong Siak Rd. Opp this Units along those pre-war shop house is a small temple. Down the road towards Neil Rd is a coffee shop and a Wonton Mee shop.

For No. 8 (External painted in Blue), if you feel shy to go in by main door, you can go fm back door thru the back lane. The lane is safe and clean. Further down the lane there is a car park.

Estimate between 6 to 10 WLs of different rates is operating in each Unit. There are new ones or those I have untried before, so unable to provide all their names. Rates between $15 (massage) to $100.

Operating time between 1.00pm to 9.00pm (7 days).

One thing good abt KS is they have a better enviroment. Before session, when waiting for yr turn, the OKT will serve you a cup of hot chinese tea and a wet towel in an air-con area. You can either watch TV or read yr newspaper. Also you may chitchat with those WLs if you know them.

Hope abv info is helpful to you. Lkg forward to yr new FR on yr experence.

edkoh2000
22-06-2010, 02:56 AM
Hi Bros,
Presently there is only 3 Units left in KS. No. 8 (Grd Flr), 6A & 6B. They are situated at the junction of Jiak Chuan Rd & Keong Siak Rd. Opp this Units along those pre-war shop house is a small temple. Down the road towards Neil Rd is a coffee shop and a Wonton Mee shop.

I thought KS totally no more.The other day I walk by I saw all the houses along the main road gone and thought everything is gone. Thanks for the info. I might just go one more time for old time sake. Hope there are some good $100 cat still around

flirt king
24-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Siew Mun still around?

HonkyTonkyMan
25-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Last week drove past KS in the evening and couldn't recognize the place at all. Even the traffic direction all changed. Are there no more legal houses? Feel so sad seeing how the character of the place has changed, it was there that 31 years I lost my virginity to a wl.

HonkyTonkyMan
25-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Drove pass KS last week in the evening and so surprised by all the changes. Felt a bit nostalgic cos that was the place where I gave up my virginity to a wl 30 over years ago.

hurricane2004
26-06-2010, 10:35 AM
I thought KS totally no more.The other day I walk by I saw all the houses along the main road gone and thought everything is gone. Thanks for the info. I might just go one more time for old time sake. Hope there are some good $100 cat still around
Hi Bros edkoh2000,

JFI, there is a handful of new $100 WLs posted fm GL Camp after those $100 WLs fm Hse 28 hv posted to PT Camp. But sorry I hv not tried any of them, so no FR n no names. I hv saw it fm Hse 8 n Hse 6B. Figure, face n apperance wise is attractive &
acceptable.

Hope you will to send a FR after yr visit.

jitlong69
23-07-2010, 06:58 AM
Went to KS yesterday. Last 3 houses standing. My usual no.8 still standing. Rose is very popular now and the que time was more 45 mins. Had a cat 70 girl, mixture of Chinese and Malay. For a quick and sharp release and if those who dont really like to move in and out of houses in Petain, KS may be another option.

ahpong
23-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Went to KS yesterday. Last 3 houses standing. My usual no.8 still standing. Rose is very popular now and the que time was more 45 mins. Had a cat 70 girl, mixture of Chinese and Malay. For a quick and sharp release and if those who dont really like to move in and out of houses in Petain, KS may be another option.

Hi Bro, still have cat70? what's her name? I know a couple of them moved from GL and they are cat100.

hurricane2004
23-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Hi Bros ahpong,

Just find out lately that there is a CAT100 come to KS 6B fm GL .She is young n cute looking in her late 20s. Her name is Vicky. Understand will also accept 70D Rate for a shorter period.

Just for info, at 6A , the WLs left working is only Yin Peng (30D), Suet Li (30D), May Yee (30D), Alice (15D + 20D), Hong Hong (15D + 20D) & Xiao Hong.

jitlong69
24-07-2010, 02:49 AM
Hi Bros ahpong,

Just find out lately that there is a CAT100 come to KS 6B fm GL .She is young n cute looking in her late 20s. Her name is Vicky. Understand will also accept 70D Rate for a shorter period.
Just for info, at 6A , the WLs left working is only Yin Peng (30D), Suet Li (30D), May Yee (30D), Alice (15D + 20D), Hong Hong (15D + 20D) & Xiao Hong.

She is the one.

clack
28-07-2010, 10:05 AM
Hi Bros ahpong,

Thanks for sharing, looks like this thread half dead lao .. up it :p

Lot of old memories there :)

king69
29-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Old Memories will be girls like Abdulla 37 and Jenny Fong

jacky43
29-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Finally, thank u everybody me have not venture KS for 2yrs allreally. Yen Ping is still going strong i see. Notices expensive?

I kind of thinking, maybe we made a mistake. PT should b relocated to KS. PT had become crowded with ppls leaving next door. I mean the condo and workers housing.

Will discuss more later on.

Delteq
29-07-2010, 09:31 PM
PT should b relocated to KS. PT had become crowded with ppls leaving next door. I mean the condo and workers housing.

Fully agree, and ks okts should be more aggressive and open-minded like PT counterparts. at least keeps the ks girl there for their customers :p

jacky43
30-07-2010, 04:47 PM
After thinking over it, i think i was wrong to write PT should move into KS brothels. KS is in the middle of Chinatown, this gen we can see is a tourists attraction. Plus, surrounding shopping complex we have got HCs and KTVs, SIN is there allreally.

Plus, the HQ of men in blue is there too, the image, gentlemen! I too did not agreed that KS brothels should expand. Infact, say after 10yrs PT land is taken over by gov, i see PT WLs moving into Desker. And, the LBs will relocate to another areas.

I believe newpapers and, Chinese papers wil report on relocation of KS if the bal houses is expire. No worry! There will always b a place kept for cheap fun thrill, is a men's world after all.

wetking
31-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Infact, say after 10yrs PT land is taken over by gov, i see PT WLs moving into Desker. And, the LBs will relocate to another areas.

off topic a bit, just wandering where they will relocate the PT then ??? I suggest to relocate one red light zone to Sentosa, sure will re-live the life there hehe :p:p

jacky43
02-08-2010, 02:20 PM
off topic a bit, just wandering where they will relocate the PT then ??? I suggest to relocate one red light zone to Sentosa, sure will re-live the life there hehe :p:p

Good point but, i'm afraid it allreally happened many yrs ago. We have seen not only here, other countries of FLs checking into hotels, some were 5stars with customers. That is normal, i'm beginning to accept it.

Another point i noted, this gen no need for book 3 of no $ no honey. SIN is spread around, difficult to contain liked 30yrs ago. The 3 blue points, named KS Desker and PT. B4 GL, i think we have talked about this in this website.

song
08-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi Bros ahpong,

may i know what is (15D + 20D)?, thanks.

nokia611o
09-08-2010, 04:59 PM
sally 40+ malaysian $20 screw, $15 massg, if like bak bak, lau chio.
go for this one. at kiong siak, house 4, or 2

hurricane2004
19-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Hi nokia6110,

Yr info seems misleading. Hse 4 or 2 already not in business. Pls check.

For all KS cheongster, I hv infm all of you last mth that there is a Baba look, 20+
CAT 100. Tdy I was told that there is another CAT100, Michelle which is transfer
fm GL F.C. to KS F.C. last mth. By the look, she is in the late 20s, slim, boobs is small,
fair complexion. Beautiful face. No chance to patronise them becuase hv no time to wait.

jacky43
23-08-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm being following this KS threads for yrs, seems liked there r new WLs. I am hoping for ex PT eg, Inter and Wax2. I do not think both have quit the biz, probably good lobang transfer to another place.

KS brothers can ask the OKT keepers, u never know? Have a good eve and, nite!

ahpong
25-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Hi nokia6110,

Yr info seems misleading. Hse 4 or 2 already not in business. Pls check.

For all KS cheongster, I hv infm all of you last mth that there is a Baba look, 20+
CAT 100. Tdy I was told that there is another CAT100, Michelle which is transfer
fm GL F.C. to KS F.C. last mth. By the look, she is in the late 20s, slim, boobs is small,
fair complexion. Beautiful face. No chance to patronise them becuase hv no time to wait.

What is the home base of these new girls? is it H8? Better to visit them at their home base as can see first before commit. If order from other houses, can't reject even if not to my taste.

Thanks

hurricane2004
29-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Hi bros ahpong,

Agree with yr reason, can reject if is not yr taste. You want to meet them at their home ground ? For Michelle her home ground is at H8, while Vicky is at H6B.

ahpong
30-08-2010, 09:41 AM
Hi bros ahpong,

Agree with yr reason, can reject if is not yr taste. You want to meet them at their home ground ? For Michelle her home ground is at H8, while Vicky is at H6B.

Thanks for the info,

Don't know that H6B re-opens. I thought former H9 (FenJie) took over this house but later closed it to re-locate to GL L16H69. Who is in charge now?

simsim87
02-09-2010, 01:25 PM
newb here. do ks gals undergo mthly chkups like pt and gl?

song
02-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the info,

Don't know that H6B re-opens. I thought former H9 (FenJie) took over this house but later closed it to re-locate to GL L16H69. Who is in charge now?

i think former hse 4 took over hse 6b....

newb here. do ks gals undergo mthly chkups like pt and gl?

should be ...

song
02-09-2010, 02:54 PM
sally 40+ malaysian $20 screw, $15 massg, if like bak bak, lau chio.
go for this one. at kiong siak, house 4, or 2

no more hse 4 or 2, dunno is sally still working...

jacky43
04-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Mine friends, Xiao Mun at PT brothel H09R11 name, Nana/ Banana $30. Pls read mine FR over at PT threads.

jacky43
09-09-2010, 03:06 PM
I checked with Xiao Wei, (PT H09) during yesterday session, she told me June had retired yrs ago. I wonder? Yen Ping is doing well she still don't want to migrate over to PT brothels.

Yes! There may be new WLs going to KS. However, KS is a bit far fr mine place, that is stay and work.

hurricane2004
10-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the info,

Hi Bros ahpong,

The OKT fm Hse 4B took over the premises. Those WL such as Lingzhi & (Long Hair) Helen and others all moved over also.

FYI, last week visit to Hse 8, saw a WL, named Kar Leng - Damage is 70. Bdy is extreme sexy, big boobs 34D, face - compare for Mun Mun or Maggie, she no fight, but put on makeup n notice a little bit aged. Maybe in her mid 30s. Dress well. Want to patronised her but OKT said have to wait 2 turns, so did not.

teochewahpek
10-09-2010, 11:16 PM
tonight ch8 10.30pm frontline shows that LTA has been hounding the coffeeshops & eateries for putting their tables & chairs along the five-foot ways with summons. the "dong ya"/east asia coffeeshop should be attracting new customers as a result of the documentary.:(

chanwil007
05-10-2010, 05:48 PM
so anyone know if Keong Saik is still alive or dead??

song
06-10-2010, 05:26 PM
hse 6A, 6B & 8 still alive, awaiting for you....

anfield2468
09-10-2010, 02:51 PM
hse 6A, 6B & 8 still alive, awaiting for you....

So in terms of rooms, which one is better?

Gold Finger
10-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Rooms are almost all about the same. Most important is whether you enjoy your girl and her service.

song
10-10-2010, 01:05 PM
So in terms of rooms, which one is better?

not much diff., rooms wif mirrors, 1 or 2 wif attached bathrm; definitely better n cleaner than PT. much quiet too.

http://img2.immage.de/1010968ks1a.jpg
http://img3.immage.de/1010bks1.jpg
http://img2.immage.de/1010a4ks2.jpg

aisa
10-10-2010, 03:24 PM
definitely better n cleaner than PT. much quiet too.

http://img2.immage.de/1010968ks1a.jpg
http://img3.immage.de/1010bks1.jpg
http://img2.immage.de/1010a4ks2.jpg

agree, cleaner than PT, classic style :p

hurricane2004
10-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Rms are qte similar nowadays. Facilities wise, some KS rms still hv bathing svc. IMPO, the lighting n enviroment in the rm is better than PT. Moreover, while waiting for yr turn, you can relax , sitting on a sofa in air-con hall watching TV or chat with other WLs who is not in business. Also you will be serve with tea / water n a wet tower w/out charges. You will again offer drinks n towel after sess. You can tips the lady if you want, w/out obligation. Also I notice that PT's WL will use less tissue to clean, maybe because they hv to pay themself, wherelse in KS, those WLs just don't care, use alot of tissue to clean up. So overall, I feel the cleanliness n enviroment in KS is better than PT.

cuteby
19-10-2010, 12:55 PM
So overall, I feel the cleanliness n enviroment in KS is better than PT.

Bro hurricane, can share which room has the attached shower? Tried ks and find no shower in the room,and want the shower room in next visiting.

or can we ask the okt for the shower room in the 1st place?:p

jacky43
19-10-2010, 03:02 PM
I think the balances of 3house have showers attached. Not all rooms, recalled H8 have but, i paid $30 so not in package. Ask the okts, maybe $50 above WLs throw in the package.

song
19-10-2010, 05:12 PM
jacky43 is right, used to $50 and above can ask for attached shower but these days biz so so be free to ask the aunties, most bros assume ks is dead, perhaps some FR may zest up.

song
19-10-2010, 06:13 PM
nowadays ks sometime close early, at 9pm max. kopi shop at hse 6 will be quiet after 7pm.

do anyone knows this milf WL at hse.8? she got frizzy long hair, abit plumb, not fair got abit malay look. wats her name n cat? thks.

hurricane2004
19-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Bros jacy43 is right. I am not too sure if all 3 Hse hv shower facilities. But cfm H8 sure hv but not all the rms has been install. Moreover, if you are not paying for the 70D or 100D package, the OKT will not let you use n will not issue you with tower to clean up. For other package, the WL will not wait for u to hv a shower b4 starting a sess, their time duration is only 15 to 20mins.

hurricane2004
19-10-2010, 09:01 PM
nowadays ks sometime close early, at 9pm max. kopi shop at hse 6 will be quiet after 7pm.

do anyone knows this milf WL at hse.8? she got frizzy long hair, abit plumb, not fair got abit malay look. wats her name n cat? thks.

Hi Bros Song, fm the description you gave, I think you are referring to a CAT30D called AMY. She is formerly fm 35D. Her age should be btwn L40 to E50. Her skill is gd n patience. PR is friendly n approacable. Does BBBJ n FJ. Hygiene - still maintain high std all this yrs. Not a timer watcher.

FYI, in the Hse 8, you may hv chance to see a 70D WL, hv a big boobs to attract yr attn. Just look out.

tortoise89
19-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Hi Bros Song, fm the description you gave, I think you are referring to a CAT30D called AMY. She is formerly fm 35D. Her age should be btwn L40 to E50. Her skill is gd n patience. PR is friendly n approacable. Does BBBJ n FJ. Hygiene - still maintain high std all this yrs. Not a timer watcher.

FYI, in the Hse 8, you may hv chance to see a 70D WL, hv a big boobs to attract yr attn. Just look out.

From the description, sounds like the Rose I fucked yesterday. :rolleyes: