PDA

View Full Version : China Ktv12288;65319;65313;65324;65331;

Pages : [1] 2

kiko
24-11-2008, 08:03 AM
I have decided to have my own thread on this topic  called (CHINA KTV GALS)I first started cheonging  in around Oct 2006.My friend bring me to Tian Ann  Men ktv , Woo I saw some really pretty clothes. Th en we moved in , was introduce by a mummy called S usan . she was quite nice introd a few gals to us.  Then i pick up a SYT. Paid her $150.Next round, M y friend bring me to La vegas , then following wee k Lido palace, can really see some of the gals rea lly pretty. Due to my friend marry, he retired fro m cheong. Then i went myself to joints like Cheng  Du, Pudong and Donguan , what i dont like about th ere is from 8.30-9pm, the pretty gals will take ti ps from u . Another thing i dont like is once in 3  months will get raid. From my experience, first t ime cheong in year 2006, i easily got trap in KC,  i get to know a la vegas ktv gal , i really love h er very much,, even gave her money to send home..  But each shopping trip will spend up to $200 on cl othes,shoes. Most of the china ktv gals love LV ba g. They always sweet talk men to buy for her. The  gal quarrel with me over the taka shop for over my  card cant process payment on the LV bag. She say  want to break off with me for not buying LV bag. I  had spend on her on clothes, Shoes, jewellery , m oney sent home, in the end i was very disappointed  on the way she treated me. I have given my time a nd effort on the relationship , but she dont appre ciate what i did for her. Through my 2 years of ch eong , i finally understand, china gals are here t o make money, i should not be naive thinking they  will like me, now i had learnt my lesson , when i  cheong with my bros, we cheong , enjoy in KTV room . Out of 10 things say by the ktv gal, i now only  believe 1 word. Go shopping can , but dont expect  me to be a carrot chop by u, As what my bros say ,  dont put emotion on it or else will suffer, if u  like the gal , enjoy in ktv room , tabao her if u  wan, fuck and forget. Its no point carry on relati onship..My bros also taught me not to give tips ea rly , u give tips early , they wont come back. So  far there is only 1 gal in my cheong life, after i  gave her tips , she still come back, she is from  T.H . I will sit her if she come back spore again,  and she go back even before the raid, miss her an d now  she become my regular already. The thing is  i had learnt never fall in love with a KTV gal, c ause i understand they come here to work to earn m oney to send it back home. Inside the Ktv room , j ust enjoy cheong with my bros, then after that out  of the ktv room , the dream has to be over, (the  idea is cheong, enjoy/tabao her, then forget about  the whole thing)Then we have to be back to our no rmal self.!   

Bros, please share your experience with yr china g als over here! Thank you:)

Barracuda
24-11-2008, 08:17 AM
My force is not strong enuff to deciper what you've just wrote.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-11-2008, 10:34 AM

This section "MATTERS OF THE HEART" is the answer to all your questions.
Go read every thread and post, what you want is all there.
Happy reading.

HCKing
24-11-2008, 11:00 AM

camping here 4 yr next essay on ktv budgeting skill.hurry!:p

DO_I_BJ
24-11-2008, 11:16 AM
did i saw matrix or binary? lol.

DO_I_BJ
24-11-2008, 11:23 AM
dearbrokikoiamhappyforyouthatyouhaveunderstandever ythingbutnexttimeremembernottousesuchahardtoreadfo ntiseealreadyalsoheadachesogoodluckinyourfutureend eavourandworkthankyouimdonealthoughicanstillcontin ueblabberandblabberbutsometimesweneedtoknowwhentos toptalkingandstartlisteningyouareanicepersonjustou tofthisworldyouarespecialandallofusdonotunderstand whatyouarethinkinganywayimgonnastopifyoucanreadthi syouwillunderstandwhyiaskyoutoonottypeinadifferent font

DTCEPL
24-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Wow lor, this thread will increase the Degrees of my already deteriorating eye sight.

Sniper's eye sight come into this thread, later elephant target also cannot hit liao:rolleyes:

Go KTV, Lau Goh also see as SYT, CMI also become Chio Bu.

Can we write in 'normal' fonts please.;)

DO_YOU_BJ
24-11-2008, 11:28 AM
sibeh boliao!

DTCEPL
24-11-2008, 11:30 AM
sibeh boliao!

Testing your eye sight lah:D

slider_72
24-11-2008, 11:35 AM
I am begining to believe that Kiko is suffering from some form of acute attention deficiency disorder. Maybe due to the Marks and Sparks chocolate and $30 shopping budget, no KTV girl is willing to give him any attention, that is why he is coming to the forum and trying to get some attention from the bros here.

Go see a shrink dude.

But then again, thanks to him, he had indeed brought some laughter to this section. Otherwise it would be one sob story after another. With him posting here, at least once in a while we can have a good laugh.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-11-2008, 11:41 AM
With him posting here, at least once in a while we can have a good laugh.

I dun call this humour bro, I call this a virus...it's popping up everywhere.........
Somemore can go advise people not to have his chick go for abortion blah blah........people already have 2 women in their life knn this fuka cant even get 1 dumb bitch in his life wanna give advise to people...see what i mean......
Do a post search on his nick, and you'll know, based on the profile he created in your head, how many thousand times this fuka must have pcc a day!
Really, i have never been so disgusted wif any other living creature in my entire adult life!:mad:

colins
24-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Kiko, why spent so much time to write this story and yet chose a font that everybody finds it hard to read them? Whats the matter with you man? :confused:

cablesnwires
24-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Hey man, he did what we had told him, that is, starting his own thread... dun be so mean mah.... :D

bro kiko, i support u... :D

naemlo
24-11-2008, 12:03 PM
I also support this thread but pls change the font... I 66 yrs old liao, took me awhile to finish your story. :D

LV?? The bag with no design except the wording "LV", costs thousands of dollars. What so good about the wording "LV" ???? :D Some might understand the reason but for me, I dun see the worth. :rolleyes:

I'm looking for someone to KC after so long of cheonging.... temp "love". A bit of KC keeps my life goes on, quarrel here a bit, love here a bit.... life is so sweet. :D

Heart Break Kid
24-11-2008, 01:41 PM
In recent years.. China KTV girls had become part & parcel of our lifestyle.
A lot of local & foreign men based in S'pore society cannot live without them.

Some married men here even divorced their wives & travelled all the way to China to marry these KTV girls as wife :D
that a good sign of a developed country.

Hearsay in China.. Chinese men do not want marry divorcee or KTV girls as wife but men in S'pore society proven to be unique :D
they not only can accept divorcee as wife & they can also marry KTV girls as wife.

Men in S'pore society - Well Done :D

DTCEPL
24-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Hearsay in China.. Chinese men do not want marry divorcee or KTV girls as wife but men in S'pore society proven to be unique :D
they not only can accept divorcee as wife & they can also marry KTV girls as wife.

10 Singkie men may be fighting over a single KTV/HC gal concurrently.....:rolleyes:

What can we said about Singkie man.....sure damn unique bunch of people, previously I am also one of them:D

Heart Break Kid
24-11-2008, 02:17 PM
10 Singkie men may be fighting over a single KTV/HC gal concurrently.....:rolleyes:

What can we said about Singkie man.....sure damn unique bunch of people, previously I am also one of them

That foreign divorcee rotten (lan) women :D from China, Malaysia & Vietnam like to enter S'pore to try their luck here because the probability of finding a meal ticket is quite high. Even if they found a poor donkey is not too bad thou considering 3 years is the road to SPR :D then say good bye to the donkey.

Oh ..nearby there are also some smelly lazy old Japanese KTV women too
who cannot make it in their society come here to marry Singkie men too.

When Singkie men get retrenched or lose their finanicial power ..again foreign women said good bye to them :D

sniperwolf
24-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Sniper's eye sight come into this thread, later elephant target also cannot hit liao:rolleyes:

No doubt about it, vision is blur. I just 'miss' the target elephant with my AWP:p

kiko
24-11-2008, 10:00 PM
10 Singkie men may be fighting over a single KTV/HC gal concurrently ?

What i can say is all these 10 men are silly , why give up a forest because of 1 tree. The truth is they had fallen into KC trap. I think all these 10 men will all buy LV bag for her. The thing is the china gals only wan to KC them and buy whatever thing she want from them. No such thing as true love from PRC KTV GALS!

pussyman72
24-11-2008, 10:15 PM
LV?? The bag with no design except the wording "LV", costs thousands of dollars. What so good about the wording "LV" ???? :D Some might understand the reason but for me, I dun see the worth. :rolleyes:

LV = Love Voodoo ;) lol guy crazy over woman or pussy then woman said get me a LV the guy buy for her why cos he kanna love voodoo LOL ;)

aye bro how last time that one in indo LV bag spoil got buy for her LOL

diehard4ever15@
25-11-2008, 12:56 AM
yo kiko. if u never cheong high class ktv like LV and TAM and Lido b4, pls dont say u do. as fatjumbo said, per nite easilier few ks in the room. u tell me u cheong in there b4? unless those outside hang flower de. but hor, that 1 also few ks min. hmmm. i was in there ONCE. and i swear i will never step in again, unless company pay :p. hh hour from 7 to 9 30, 800$ in LIDO. knn. i still regreting still now.
like the rest say. rub plant in KTV paying 30$ i will believe.

pussyman72
25-11-2008, 01:21 AM
yo kiko. if u never cheong high class ktv like LV and TAM and Lido b4, pls dont say u do.

like the rest say. rub plant in KTV paying 30$ i will believe.

maybe his friend pay for him n he siam lei just hug hug n f o let friend pay bill.

i long time no step into ktv but i also know the price of TAM. i really have doubt on ur words kiko......

i hope what i just said bro foot bill u play n pretend dont know.... :cool:

diehard4ever15@
25-11-2008, 01:30 AM
maybe his friend pay for him n he siam lei just hug hug n f o let friend pay bill.

i long time no step into ktv but i also know the price of TAM. i really have doubt on ur words kiko......

i hope what i just said bro foot bill u play n pretend dont know.... :cool:

ya lor. girls 50$ tip leh. maybe he give discount himself? give 30$ nia. :p
anyway. i will be away for 6days. hope got internet. when i come back, i dun wan to die laughing.

kiko
25-11-2008, 07:01 AM
Last time my friends and i go Tian ann men ktv, open bottle is around 480++. So each bro come out around $120 excluding tips. We last time cheong once a month there, so i also bao the gal $150 ask her not to butterfly. As for mummy tips, my friend pay!

ekemono
25-11-2008, 11:23 AM

Do you really think that by using such fonts and spacing, it can frustrate us?
We may be helpful folks but we are not blind folks.
We can smell a prank case a mile away

Your previous postings carries faults that you did not varies your approach and response. You came in with a 4-5 sentences discribing your encouters and responded similarly. In each and every of your encouters discription, you wanted to lead us into believing that you are a noob, prone to fall in KC traps and you spice it up with some silly remarks leading us to believe that you are naive (e.g: the $30 sunglasses).
After the mix of harsh and polite advice poured in, you make a mistake that you did not confront any particular postings to clarrified thier views. You are suppose to be a noob, and suppose to seek and understand, but you did not. You responded with a 4-5 sentenses posting that you fully understood the rule of playing KC etc.., and you repeated this cycle for too far a many times until you becomes predictable.

I dun know wat is the problem you have with us? But your motive is pointing to an attempt to exhaust our energy, but you probably did not hated us that much cos you only wanted it to be a silly prank playing level. Thus, you did not wanted to use too much effort to play this prank.

Now, your this posting objective was to gives us a hard time reading it. You purposely made the "China KTV Gals" words readable because you found out that the bulk of the cases here are related to this nationality, which reviewed many gurus and members contributing. So you found the largest audiences. And you made the rest of the words hard to read cos you understood that it will fustrate alot of readers when the general rule of thumb was to read the opening story before they can contribute effectively.

All in all, you are quite smart and playful, but perhaps you are too overwhelm with your prank that you forgotton you had lost your credibility as genuine poster in previous thread. You dun make a good actor.

Heart Break Kid
25-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Chongqing KTV mei mei always give a feeling of true love :p:D:p:D

colins
25-11-2008, 12:17 PM
I tried bro, still cant read what you wrote, my notebook has a small screen...

HairyBottom
25-11-2008, 12:38 PM
I also support this thread but pls change the font... I 66 yrs old liao, took me awhile to finish your story.

I'm looking for someone to KC after so long of cheonging.... temp "love". A bit of KC keeps my life goes on, quarrel here a bit, love here a bit.... life is so sweet.

branded items 来得快 and 去的快, once the brand become too commonplace new brand will start appearing to replace them and continue to milk on the vanity of ppl to keep up with the latest 'trend/fashion'. sad to see alot of ppl nowadays go 4 brand instead of quality of the products.

who knws next year u will get to see the new 'VL' bags on shelves instead....:D

cablesnwires
25-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Do you really think that by using such fonts and spacing, it can frustrate us?
We may be helpful folks but we are not blind folks.
We can smell a prank case a mile away

Dear bro ekemono, it may not be a prank at all, what bro kiko might have done is that in the title of this thread, he had converted it midway to chinese, (those numbers in the title should be in chinese). Perhaps because of changing from English to Chinese, which at the same time the forum does not recognise these chinese characters in the title of the thread, it does happened that the fonts become like this. I hv encountered it before.

You dun make a good actor.

However, this one I do agree. :D

colins
25-11-2008, 03:44 PM
When your language input is selected to chinese character encoding, and you switch the chinese input back to english characters, this is what you get。

It is not a font problem, it is evident kiko made effort to choose this characters and present his text this way. This is evidently deliberate.

This deliberation is also consistent to what was written. The facts doesnt make sense! Something is going on below the surface. There is 2 levels of message delivered here, bros. Look at it yourself.

ekemono
25-11-2008, 04:58 PM
then have the courtesy to convert to readable fonts.

HCKing
25-11-2008, 05:03 PM
When your language input is selected to chinese character encoding, and you switch the chinese input back to english characters, this is what you get。

It is not a font problem, it is evident kiko made effort to choose this characters and present his text this way. This is evidently deliberate.

This deliberation is also consistent to what was written. The facts doesnt make sense! Something is going on below the surface. There is 2 levels of message delivered here, bros. Look at it yourself.

frm wat he has posted here so far i think he 99.9% oredi tio cai tao by his ktv girl liao thats y start posting to bitch abt ktv girls no good, cheated his LOVE!:D

cablesnwires
25-11-2008, 10:11 PM

I can see where you are coming from, and I can confirm that it is NOT a font problem.

Bro kiko, you are on your own...

slider_72
26-11-2008, 09:58 AM

You got me there bro. I've read his post several times (and getting my eyes screwed several times) but I can't seem to see the 2 levels of message delivered. All I can see is some mad stingy "Mr-$30-budget-and-Marks-&-Sparks-Chocolate" man ranting nonsense.

Care to give me a clue where is the 2 levels that you are talking about?

colins
26-11-2008, 10:29 AM
You got me there bro. I've read his post several times (and getting my eyes screwed several times) but I can't seem to see the 2 levels of message delivered. All I can see is some mad stingy "Mr-$30-budget-and-Marks-&-Sparks-Chocolate" man ranting nonsense.

Care to give me a clue where is the 2 levels that you are talking about?

If you have been a consistent ktv cheongster for more than 2 years, will these be all that you will write abt ur experience abt ktv? Tips, got cheated by girls, LV bags, scolded by WLs, etc all happened 2 years ago. See recent postings abt TH/BS KTV, nothing mentioned here. A normal person or even a sub normal person would know (or at least have already got advised, he din cheong alone) how ridiculous is a $30 shopping budget. There has been deliberation in what he chose to say, my opinion is that it is becos he knows that will bring about the most responses, that will bask him in his own glory of attention.

Read not what you see, but read what you dun see.

Fatjumbo
26-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Morning Bro kiko,

Glad to see u started your own thread here in this section. But instead of advice, you kanna most wacking here. why leh ?? did u ever ask yourself the question and reflect on what you have posted here? You asked for advice and feedback but still insist on falling for the gals...what can we bros do to help you right ? you willingly offered yourself to the KTV gals for carrot chopping as far as I can see and read about your situation.

Yes you may have the means ( Vitamin "M" ) to cheong but to cheong with a sound clear-cut mind is what you want at all times. Just to have fun with the gals and tat's it...Get this message drill deep into your soft easily KC heart.

Although you have read my case, I do still occasionally bonk FLs to keep me awake and stay sane that I need the gals just to satisfy my lust not for KCing. I got no time for KC but plenty of free time to bonk different KTV gals and FLs be it morning, noon or evening. If you can follow my routine..... you may cheong with me anytime.

:D

xyz1001
26-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Read not what you see, but read what you dun see.

Wah... Jedi Rules... :p

aces68
26-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Wah... Jedi Rules... :p

The Force is with him now..the great Obi-Wan :)

HCKing
28-11-2008, 12:30 AM
TS kiko started a new thread and gone MIA after 1st day of post, guess it will take millions of years of evolution to understand the kiko mind.:eek:

Fatjumbo
28-11-2008, 10:26 AM
TS kiko started a new thread and gone MIA after 1st day of post, guess it will take millions of years of evolution to understand the kiko mind.:eek:

Hahaha..maybe Bro Kiko went to Wu Dang Shan or Shaolin to look for grand master seek higher advice.

kiko
29-11-2008, 07:58 AM
Yesterday, my gal called me, say want to meet me for dinner, ok After work met her at her work place ktv. I saw her waiting for me, she hold my hand and ask me where we go eat, so long never has a gal hold my hand in public beside inside ktv already, the feeling is good. Then i wanted to test her out whether she wanted to robert cut me! I purposely bring her to lorong 9 coffee shop, cause there also got sell seafood. Instead, she say she want to eat at the coffee shop sells vegetable rice. She order the food, here the bill comes Damage $7.80 which includes mine and hers. Then we talk about life in china, i also tell her my interest , my family. She suddenly hold my hand and say i am a nice man and wanted us to be together. Then i say i need time to consider. She say this is her first time in spore , she want me to bring her out during christmas to see light. Later she told me, she was very tired dont want to work at night, so i send her home!

Fatjumbo
29-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Yesterday, my gal called me, say want to meet me for dinner, ok After work met her at her work place ktv. I saw her waiting for me, she hold my hand and ask me where we go eat, so long never has a gal hold my hand in public beside inside ktv already, the feeling is good. Then i wanted to test her out whether she wanted to robert cut me! I purposely bring her to lorong 9 coffee shop, cause there also got sell seafood. Instead, she say she want to eat at the coffee shop sells vegetable rice. She order the food, here the bill comes Damage $7.80 which includes mine and hers. Then we talk about life in china, i also tell her my interest , my family. She suddenly hold my hand and say i am a nice man and wanted us to be together. Then i say i need time to consider. She say this is her first time in spore , she want me to bring her out during christmas to see light. Later she told me, she was very tired dont want to work at night, so i send her home!

Morning Bro Kiko,

Same one who ordered alot the previous time plus brought a friend along one ? wow this time less than 10 bucks liao....best for your budget. Good on you. Tats the way to go. :)

:p

kiko
29-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Bro Fatjumbo: she is different gal from the one that order a lot, the one with me last night is the one wear yellow dress who sit with me , when we cheong together at ktv, u remember?

kiko
29-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Hi bros, i have started a new thread called Zhu Hai KTV, kindly support my new thread . Thank you!

FL Lover
30-11-2008, 01:47 AM
Bro Fatjumbo: she is different gal from the one that order a lot, the one with me last night is the one wear yellow dress who sit with me , when we cheong together at ktv, u remember?

WTF? Whats wrong with you? First you started a new thread with all those unreadable text and then you started to curse those prc ktv girls from KCing you and sucking your $ away....

LASTLY NOW you start telling us that you are with a new KTV GIRL..
hahahaha.... Seriously I think u need some helps... PROFESSIONAL HELP. We are not the PROFESSIONALs over here.

Bro Kiko, are you so desperate that you need to FIND LOVE IN KTV?:D

LOVE CAN MAKE A PERSON "KI SIAO" AT TIMES U KNOW?:eek:

colins
30-11-2008, 01:56 AM
WTF? Whats wrong with you? First you started a new thread with all those unreadable text and then you started to curse those prc ktv girls from KCing you and sucking your $ away....
[B]LOVE CAN MAKE A PERSON "KI SIAO" AT TIMES U KNOW?:eek:

Bro, whats the point?

HCKing
30-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Hi bros, i have started a new thread called Zhu Hai KTV, kindly support my new thread . Thank you!

saw yr new thread liao, as boliao as yr this thread.:rolleyes:

still waiting for yr advice here on hw to chiong ktv with low budget leh!:p

diehard4ever15@
30-11-2008, 08:58 PM
where ur new thread? cannot find leh. wahlau. new gal in ktv again? i will die laughing. :p

Fatjumbo
01-12-2008, 10:44 AM
where ur new thread? cannot find leh. wahlau. new gal in ktv again? i will die laughing. :p

Hahaha...ok lah...Bro Kiko happy can liao lor. As he is Aaron Kwok lookalike mah...or heavenly King...sure to hook any gal there. Wish him loh , Bro Diehard.

:D:D

EtherC
01-12-2008, 10:49 AM
我心狂野

:d:d:d:d

diehard4ever15@
02-12-2008, 02:30 AM
Hahaha...ok lah...Bro Kiko happy can liao lor. As he is Aaron Kwok lookalike mah...or heavenly King...sure to hook any gal there. Wish him loh , Bro Diehard.

:D:D

i alrdy wished liao. maybe i should test his gal can up anot. :D and see she call me bao bei when upping.

onion_rings
02-12-2008, 05:54 AM

What there to support? As ur just another cute little dumbass & boliao just like yr thread :eek: :D

uiop
02-12-2008, 03:34 PM
What there to support? As ur just another cute little dumbass & boliao just like yr thread :eek: :D

I agree, this guy is really a moron. :D

Fatjumbo
03-12-2008, 10:21 AM
i alrdy wished liao. maybe i should test his gal can up anot. :D and see she call me bao bei when upping.

Wow u greedy leh....Bro KiKo's gal u also want to try up up up....hee hee hee.

Wait she call u Lao Gong how ??? Ke Ke Ke naughty boy !! :p Spank u then u know. :D

kiko
03-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Bro Fatjumbo: U say i look like Aaron, ok the next cheong u picked one aaron kwok song , i sing for you!;)

HCKing
03-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Bro Fatjumbo: U say i look like Aaron, ok the next cheong u picked one aaron kwok song , i sing for you!;)

u can sing this aaron kwok song - 神经

:p

onion_rings
03-12-2008, 06:33 PM

Well whether u look like aaron i dun noe & it doesnt matter to me... But yr post do look like aaron "COCK" to me :eek: :p

diehard4ever15@
04-12-2008, 12:33 AM
Wow u greedy leh....Bro KiKo's gal u also want to try up up up....hee hee hee.

Wait she call u Lao Gong how ??? Ke Ke Ke naughty boy !! :p Spank u then u know. :D

hmmm, alrdy comfirmed by me liao. really can up de. she offered to me. :D

kiko
04-12-2008, 06:49 AM
Bro Diehard: U is it want to up Zhu er, heard her asking price is $300. the price she is having at Lido Palace?:confused:

diehard4ever15@
04-12-2008, 09:52 AM
lido and BS different prize la. she work hh hour in BS=BS price :D:p anyway, i rejected her. dont really like to up her. haha

kiko
04-12-2008, 12:18 PM
She told me no matter where she go, her rate is always $300

Ah Dez
04-12-2008, 03:02 PM

HAHAHAHA!!..NI NA BAY CHAO CHEE BYE!! HAHAHAHA

AARON KWOK no!..AARON COCK! YES!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... NA BAY..SOMEONE PLS STOP HIM MAN..HAHAHAHAHA

kiko
04-12-2008, 08:12 PM
These few days i had been reading on the Spore gal killed in mumbai

On the Phone Mr Micheal told his wife "That's when i couldn't take it anymore and i told her i love her very much, she also feel that way.

After reading the stories , i can tell he really love her very much. This is what i called love , willing to do anything for his gal. This love i also have before on my china gal 2 years back, i love her is through feeling put in , and really love her through heart and soul. Those bros who has been in relationship with their china gal will understand what i am talking about, The thing is when u really love a person , u want her to be happy and to be together with her for the rest of the life. I can tell how miserable and sad Mr Michael is though now, cause he lost his love one... When my china gal left me, i also feel very sad , want to commit suicide, but later on i drop that idea. Because i really love my china gal very much , i also cry for two weeks. Bros who been that sort of relationship, i do understand u too also love your gal and willing to spend your life with her. When our love ones left us, we feel sad.

As for now , i would like to wish all single brothers able to find your Miss right soon. And for married brothers, I hope u all can continue love your wife like Mr Michael love his wife with all his heart and soul! God bless!:)

diehard4ever15@
04-12-2008, 10:14 PM
These few days i had been reading on the Spore gal killed in mumbai

On the Phone Mr Micheal told his wife "That's when i couldn't take it anymore and i told her i love her very much, she also feel that way.

As for now , i would like to wish all single brothers able to find your Miss right soon. And for married brothers, I hope u all can continue love your wife like Mr Michael love his wife with all his heart and soul! God bless!:)

wah knn. u really the forum joker. the thing is u find ktv girl to love deep deep, they also chop u deep deep. when i read ur story...i almost choked to death laughing.

diehard4ever15@
05-12-2008, 08:52 AM
She told me no matter where she go, her rate is always $300
is it?? i never asked her for the price b4 la.

kiko
05-12-2008, 10:05 AM
Bro Diehard: Next week u go cheong, u ask her to tabao , then u will know already, since she told me she like u, maybe she can give u discount! ;)

diehard4ever15@
05-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Bro Diehard: Next week u go cheong, u ask her to tabao , then u will know already, since she told me she like u, maybe she can give u discount! ;)

i got 5 more girls telling me she like me and 1 addressing me as lao gong leh. bery hard to choose la. but i dont mind giving out my share. :D:p

DO_YOU_BJ
05-12-2008, 01:23 PM
i got 5 more girls telling me she like me and 1 addressing me as lao gong leh. bery hard to choose la. but i dont mind giving out my share. :D:p

Good wat....monday to friday screw, saturday n sunday rest and re-charge your sperm count hehehehe

Fishcer
05-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Finally TS start postin in the thread again....pls pls pls continue...the days pass ever soo slow for me w/o humour!! :D

DTCEPL
05-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Good wat....monday to friday screw, saturday n sunday rest and re-charge your sperm count hehehehe

Tats most ideal situation.........Mon to Fri got a diff gal each day to screw, then Sat go Jalan jalan, chit chat and makan with male kakis, Sun rest at home free from Gals calls/sms.

The comes Mon.....restart the entire bonking cycle again.

Shiok shiok go Jurong:p

diehard4ever15@
05-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Tats most ideal situation.........Mon to Fri got a diff gal each day to screw, then Sat go Jalan jalan, chit chat and makan with male kakis, Sun rest at home free from Gals calls/sms.

The comes Mon.....restart the entire bonking cycle again.

Shiok shiok go Jurong:p

nice idea hor. but hor...not feasible leh. at this rate sure go bankrupt de. unless kiko can seduce the girl for me. :D

kiko
06-12-2008, 02:37 AM
Bro Diehard: I dont need to seduce the gal for u, i will prepare and train myself some Aaron Kwok dance and sing, to make the gal like me and fall for me!:rolleyes:

HCKing
06-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Bro Diehard: I dont need to seduce the gal for u, i will prepare and train myself some Aaron Kwok dance and sing, to make the gal like me and fall for me!:rolleyes:

GO GO AARON GO!!:rolleyes:

jacksan11
06-12-2008, 04:19 PM
bro kiko ur ger armpit got shave? if not u can bring her go buy some razor wor .... :DDD

joking nia dun b too serious, coz i see unshaven armpits as a serious problem for all e prc gals ... they doesn't realise we dun like hairy armpits.... kkeke

bro kiko all e best to ur cheoging days , y dun switch to vietnam gers? juz moi 2cents worth

kiko
06-12-2008, 05:12 PM
For vietnam gals, last year i ever sit with at Jazz 51 , they always push me to go hotel, which i dont like . And Over at NSH i got communication problem with them!

diehard4ever15@
06-12-2008, 07:07 PM
For vietnam gals, last year i ever sit with at Jazz 51 , they always push me to go hotel, which i dont like . And Over at NSH i got communication problem with them!

of course go hotel la. earn money mah...if not go where? viets got commincation prob mah...go hotel settle easier :D PRC know how to throw long lines and slowly pull back. when pull finished...mean u are fcked finish. :D

kiko
06-12-2008, 07:47 PM
For PRC gals, we can chat all the way, 有话可以慢慢谈,培养感情啊!:)

kiko
07-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Whenever i watch this video, it reminds me of my gal at Tian Ann men Ktv, and recently i get to know this gal looks which looks like GIGI in Xin shanghai ktv now. Personally i also like her. And now i want to share with all my brothers here this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbgDJ1Rz91Q

Hope all bros here will like this video too!

kiko
12-12-2008, 07:36 AM
Last night, i went B.S ktv with a bro, this gal in black clothes is my bros gal, i had never wanted to sit with her. Then she forced herself on me, she pin me down, she really got a lot of strength, i say dont wan , please dont forced me. Then she took off my clothes, i struggle and struggle want to get her off me. I say no please stop it. She raped me, she keep on kissed me all over it. At this moment , i already very upset, tears flowed off my eyes. Bros in room just watch it, nobody help me. Now i understand when u in trouble nobody help me.. Then i again say no , want to get out, but she too much strength, i cant do anything. Now i am a victim. When everything is over, i got out of the room , go to toilet wash my face, then i return to the room , pay off my bro for the room bill, i decided to go off. I never pay tips to the black clothes gal that do these to me.

Bros, please advise me this gal i nvr agrred she sit with me and forced herself on me, i nvr give tips to her, is it right or wrong?

Barracuda
12-12-2008, 08:02 AM
Last night, i went B.S ktv with a bro, this gal in black clothes is my bros gal, i had never wanted to sit with her. Then she forced herself on me, she pin me down, she really got a lot of strength, i say dont wan , please dont forced me. Then she took off my clothes, i struggle and struggle want to get her off me. I say no please stop it. She raped me, she keep on kissed me all over it. At this moment , i already very upset, tears flowed off my eyes. Bros in room just watch it, nobody help me. Now i understand when u in trouble nobody help me.. Then i again say no , want to get out, but she too much strength, i cant do anything. Now i am a victim. When everything is over, i got out of the room , go to toilet wash my face, then i return to the room , pay off my bro for the room bill, i decided to go off. I never pay tips to the black clothes gal that do these to me.

Bros, please advise me this gal i nvr agrred she sit with me and forced herself on me, i nvr give tips to her, is it right or wrong?

Lim pei ai ki siao liao :(

DTCEPL
12-12-2008, 08:34 AM
At this moment , i already very upset, tears flowed off my eyes. Bros in room just watch it, nobody help me. Now i understand when u in trouble nobody help me..

:rolleyes:Bro Kiko, you really got a sense of humor........:D Your posting really cheer up my Friday morning............I almost fall of my chair die laughing.

Steadyman1
12-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Last night, i went B.S ktv ..

Best for you to clarify in BS thread.

naemlo
12-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Then she took off my clothes, i struggle and struggle want to get her off me. I say no please stop it. She raped me, she keep on kissed me all over it. At this moment , i already very upset, tears flowed off my eyes. Bros in room just watch it, nobody help me.

Report police... rape is a serious crime... confirm go eat free food for years cum kway tiao. :rolleyes:

diehard4ever15@
12-12-2008, 10:20 AM
my last morning entertainment b4 "disappearing" :D

but u better give tips.

Steadyman1
12-12-2008, 10:40 AM
my last morning entertainment b4 "disappearing" :D

but u better give tips.

What time going in?? Will hear from you in 2 weeks time.

diehard4ever15@
12-12-2008, 10:58 AM
What time going in?? Will hear from you in 2 weeks time.

2pm report...12 go there liao.

pewpew
12-12-2008, 11:23 AM

Did the girl light a cigarette while u sitting in a corner crying your heart out after she finish raping u?

Anyway, sad to be rape by a monster but if its a syt, gratz to u :D

Steadyman1
12-12-2008, 11:27 AM
2pm report...12 go there liao.

Remember.. All suffer together and make no different for you.

Take care and don't be hero nor any "king". :D

diehard4ever15@
12-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Remember.. All suffer together and make no different for you.

Take care and don't be hero nor any "king". :D

hehe. no worries. thanksx bro. see u after two wks. :D

IPhone3G
12-12-2008, 11:43 AM

Wah seh ... didnt know BS got such muscular girl... can pin a man down. i suggest u prepare 20 bucks tips if u not strong enuff to reject get up and make her leave if u dun wan.

Scare kana rape then save the 20 buck go community centre gym for 8 session and train up dude.

I think u should return the favour for the bros who help u paid off ur misfortunes.

Just my 5 cents worth( nowadays bo 1 cent coin for 2 cents thoughts liao)

Barracuda
12-12-2008, 11:51 AM
i feel for those who cheonged with kiko....guessed that they have to help him tip the girl i supposed?

HCKing
12-12-2008, 12:08 PM

more likely to be pre cum flowed off yr cock. :rolleyes:

gt this type of treatment still want to run tips, u alright or nt?

tomcat007
12-12-2008, 12:13 PM

You want to know the truth? You cannot handle the truth... heh heh...

When you come out to play, there's no right or wrong one. You have to be aggressive with the girl. You cannot act like virgin one. Somemore you told me you cheong BS for 5/6/7 times already, you mean you never kenna this type of things before???

On my first trip there last Saturday, I already kenna girls come in straight jump onto my lap and start rocking. What I did? Well, thanks to the wisdom contained in the BS thread, I carried the girl out of the room and let go my hands.

That's first thing you did wrong.

Secondly, I told you... when she came in the second time, just give her $10 and tell her not to come back anymore. What you did? Nothing! You let her sit down, drink, sing song etc etc. By doing so, it's implied you will give her standard tips liao.

Too bad lor... You don't have to pay me back the $10 I pay her... before if I see you again, I gonna fuck you up side down. :mad:

(In the room, I already explain to you... most of these girls incurred debts (some to the tune of $10k RMB), hence they're gonna grab any chance to make money one. Even $10 they will also grab. You? sianz...)

tomcat007
12-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Did the girl light a cigarette while u sitting in a corner crying your heart out after she finish raping u?

Anyway, sad to be rape by a monster but if its a syt, gratz to u :D

LOL... What monster? she just about 1.6m tall, quite slim and while not very pretty, I won't consider her bad looking. In fact, she's about the same built and height as Kiko.

DTCEPL
12-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Secondly, I told you... when she came in the second time, just give her $10 and tell her not to come back anymore. What you did? Nothing! You let her sit down, drink, sing song etc etc. By doing so, it's implied you will give her standard tips liao.

Too bad lor... You don't have to pay me back the $10 I pay her... before if I see you again, I gonna fuck you up side down. :mad:

(In the room, I already explain to you... most of these girls incurred debts (some to the tune of $10k RMB), hence they're gonna grab any chance to make money one. Even $10 they will also grab. You? sianz...)

Bro Tomcat007, so u are one of the Bros who left Bro Kiko there to be raped by the SYT and yet not giving him a helping hand:D........so cruel of you to leave a Bro there to fend for himself.......u basically watched him got raped:eek:...........whahahaha

tomcat007
12-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Bro Tomcat007, so u are one of the Bros who left Bro Kiko there to be raped by the SYT and yet not giving him a helping hand:D........so cruel of you to leave a Bro there to fend for himself.......u basically watched him got raped:eek:...........whahahaha

Yeh Yeh Yeh... So? :p I thought he enjoying himself mah since he was moaning all the way. Scarly wait I stop her then he whack me with beer mug on the head how? :eek: Somemore, I thought he very expert with using the TV remote to call Xiao Mei if he don't want the girl mah. (He got mention in BS thread that this is his killer technique to reject the girls one.)

DO_YOU_BJ
12-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Yeh Yeh Yeh... So? :p I thought he enjoying himself mah since he was moaning all the way. Scarly wait I stop her then he whack me with beer mug on the head how? :eek:

Wats new, Kiko painting the pic that he's the victim......
Bro you no good, you shud have filmed and posted it here....sure become best short clip of the year:D

tomcat007
12-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Last night, i went B.S ktv with a bro, this gal in black clothes is my bros gal, i had never wanted to sit with her.

Now that I read your post 2nd time, I notice the words in bold. Which bro you referring to? Hopefully it's not me hor. Cannot be you just refer her to me and she become my girl. Doesn't work this way.

tomcat007
12-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Bro you no good, you shud have filmed and posted it here....sure become best short clip of the year:D

He IS the victim. But, as he let it happen without doing anything, he can blame no one else.

** We did try filming but can see due to the lighting.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-12-2008, 12:57 PM
He IS the victim. But, as he let it happen without doing anything, he can blame no one else.

Though i've not met him before, from this, i can conclude my intuition is rite...he aint a man!
Just a pushover kinda guy...cheers dude

DTCEPL
12-12-2008, 04:17 PM

Kena raped is bad, somemore kena film the raping scene, you totally tremortised Bro Kiko:eek:

I was damn curious....did he really kena RAPED or only tio molest - got moaning somemore:rolleyes:. KNN kena rape....still still got time to put on condom meh....all they did it RAW:rolleyes:

DTCEPL
12-12-2008, 04:24 PM

If SBF got annual awards.....I sure 100% vote Bro Kiko for BEST COMEDIAN award:D.....bey tahan..........really bey tahan...........:p.............best joke of the year.

itomichi
12-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Kena raped is bad, somemore kena film the raping scene, you totally tremortised Bro Kiko:eek:

I was damn curious....did he really kena RAPED or only tio molest - got moaning somemore:rolleyes:. KNN kena rape....still still got time to put on condom meh....all they did it RAW:rolleyes:

Don't let me see him at BS on sofa, I sure RAPE his asshole for all his nonsense, any bros join in to gangbang him??? Of course with stick and not the real stuff lah, too much shits there that is why overflow into his head!!!!

DTCEPL
12-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Don't let me see him at BS on sofa, I sure RAPE his asshole for all his nonsense, any bros join in to gangbang him??? Of course with stick and not the real stuff lah, too much shits there that is why overflow into his head!!!!

But Bro Itomichi....u got to admit lah, early morning see this kind of posting from Bro Kiko.......it brightens up your day with lots and lots of laughter:D

tomcat007
12-12-2008, 08:21 PM

Siao ah... of course not real rape lah. but, that bloke already lying on the sofa, girl on top of him with his shirt totally unbuttoned and pants unzipped liao.. and the girl is rocking away ala cowgirl position.

How not to enjoy???

DO_YOU_BJ
12-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Siao ah... of course not real rape lah. but, that bloke already lying on the sofa, girl on top of him with his shirt totally unbuttoned and pants unzipped liao.. and the girl is rocking away ala cowgirl position.

How not to enjoy???

Bwahahaha if it was me, there'll be another bottle on head incident at BS liao hahaha.
Personally, I hate such acts...personal....

kiko
12-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Why the brothers here dont believe me, i am really the innocent party. The gal just pin me down and do such act on me, kissed me all over.. I even tell the waitress (xiao-mei) of B.S i dont want her. i already tell the gal in black 我不要,我真的不要, she really got strength , put me down rape me. And i try to reach for the controller, cannot reach for it. Bros with me , never even help me. keep on watching the whole scene. After everything over i went to the toilet and cry , i feel very terrible such thing happened to me. Last night i couldnt sleep, i cannot imagine such thing happened to me.:(

coper99
12-12-2008, 09:40 PM
HAHAHA!!! tis tread is better than e tread-jokes 4 relaxin,!!!!:p

DO_YOU_BJ
12-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Why the brothers here dont believe me, i am really the innocent party. The gal just pin me down and do such act on me, kissed me all over.. I even tell the waitress (xiao-mei) of B.S i dont want her. i already tell the gal in black 我不要,我真的不要, she really got strength , put me down rape me. And i try to reach for the controller, cannot reach for it. Bros with me , never even help me. keep on watching the whole scene. After everything over i went to the toilet and cry , i feel very terrible such thing happened to me. Last night i couldnt sleep, i cannot imagine such thing happened to me.:(

Not she strong la...is u WEAK!
Dun be sad....just accept it...this is wat happen to floor mats!
Wont be your last...actually, u shud be quite used to it by now:D

kiko
12-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Bro DO YOU BJ

Thanks for your advice, i had learnt my lesson. I will listen to u bro DO YOU BJ, what should i do next time?

DO_YOU_BJ
12-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Bro DO YOU BJ

Thanks for your advice, i had learnt my lesson. what should i do next time?

Do you have any idea how many times you posted those words before?
You are beyond my comprehension thus no advise i give you will be able to save your Species!
Tot mankind eradicated your kind phantoms ago.....GOD SAVE US!!!

kiko
12-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Bro DO YOU BJ

KIndly teach me how to be a good cheongster and respect by all bros at ktv ?

Thanks!

tiewleilowmei
12-12-2008, 10:27 PM

Heard from the girl that you even pull your hands around her waist. Keep telling her to 负责. So she keep you satify by giving her love to you lah. When back again in the room, you did not reject her but keep telling her to 负责...负责...负责... so she ask you 负责 what? "You are a guy". You just keep quiet and keep mumble 负责 so she say Yi Shen Xiang Xu to marry you loh. When she is back on the three times you left without giving her tips. She has to ask those poor brothers who accompany there to tips her. She told me that you touch already and service you already still don't tips her. If you think you need 哥哥 to protect you like small kids in school, please..... keep you $20 and stay at home. The girls also see you no up!:mad:

Bro DO YOU BJ

Thanks for your advice, i had learnt my lesson. I will listen to u bro DO YOU BJ, what should i do next time?

Bro DO_YOU_BJ, is a trap he is setting you up.

Bro DO YOU BJ

Thanks!

Here it goes... Tiewleilomei... stay at home and watch your tv la.:mad:

Tai_zi21
12-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Bro DO YOU BJ

Thanks!

From ur date join is dec 2006... so u join SB for 2 years le? Never learn anything at SB during this 2 years mah? always see ur post kan funny de!

Seem that to mi u r looking for love at the wrong place? and gal rape u? pin u down? wat her weight? 80kg? and u mention u even wanted to cry? Wat a joke.... :D

bigbuffalo
12-12-2008, 11:31 PM
just wandering..did that gal smoke after her deed and told u 你ot to worry and also at she would be responsible ...你放心。。我会负责的。。

tomcat007
13-12-2008, 03:02 AM
Kiko

I already told you that you have to be aggressive with them. Yet, you just do the customary "不要... 我不要..." and nothing else. Push her, give her a shove, even to the extend of her landing on the floor also you have to do it. I do agree you are the "victim" here, but you did nothing else to stop it from happening. Too bad lor... You have to be cruel to them, else you're being cruel on your wallet.

And can you tell the rest, did I tell you to just give her $10 (just like what you did to 岑岑 for taking too long to come back to you) and tell her not to come back anymore? Yet, instead you let her sit down with you, sing with you, drink with you etc etc.

And, lastly, you leave the brothers to clean up the shit for you!

What else you want to learn? You brag about spending $150 to bao a girl's session in TAM and now you sting on $20?

You've been here long enough to know what you have to do already. The BS thread is more than 1,450 pages long and contains lots and lots tricks that you can learn to deal with the girls.

Maybe you shouldn't be cheonging such a wild place like BS. Somewhere else milder (where you can just sit with the girls and talk to them, maybe not so much hanky panky) would suit you better.

Nuff' said.

DO_YOU_BJ
13-12-2008, 04:34 AM
I do agree you are the "victim" here, but you did nothing else to stop it from happening.
You brag about spending $150 to bao a girl's session in TAM and now you sting on $20?

Allow me to clarify something or more like 2 things here!
1. There's a difference between a willing and an unwilling victim.....
So in this case, it's obvious he was a willing victim and used you people to pay his tips and then cry foul play to cover his tracks! So to me, you guys were conned!!

2. You dun bao a gal at TAM for 150. Booking rates there under table are at least 200 and if go officially is 350 minimum....so here's another bragging lie!

Be warned bros, this guy is a wolf in sheep's skin...and will take every opportunity to chance on both sides for his own advantage...be it gal or guy!

You've been warned!:mad:

DTCEPL
13-12-2008, 08:27 AM

Bro Kiko, I must say thank you to you, you really make me laugh until I dropped off from my chair first thing in the morning when I reached my office and logged in:D

Really the joke of the year.....nice to end the SBF year with such an act.

Sorry that I made fun of your suffering, but please avoid KTVs in future, its not for you. If you still insist to go, maybe you should try the opposite NBJ or your own famous highly recommended Zhu Hai:rolleyes:.....where you just sit there with the gal (if there is any) giving you a counselling session and doing family survey, sing song and play dice with you.

DTCEPL
13-12-2008, 08:30 AM
Not she strong la...is u WEAK!
Dun be sad....just accept it...this is wat happen to floor mats!
Wont be your last...actually, u shud be quite used to it by now:D

Yeah man, maybe Bro Kiko keke one, but actually enjoyed being RAPED by the gal:rolleyes:

Everytime go KTV also kena rape, then still he goes again and again ...... then cry rape again and again........so must be something fishy hor:D

DTCEPL
13-12-2008, 08:36 AM
Bwahahaha if it was me, there'll be another bottle on head incident at BS liao hahaha.
Personally, I hate such acts...personal....

Bro DYBJ loved such acts in some place more PTE lah hor:rolleyes:

Whahaha...........just kidding.

Me too, I dislike being raped by gals in KTV........but hor sometimes I also kena 'overcome' by them:D, once or twice in BS/NSH - but I didn't go toilet cry lah, I just kept to myself and laugh (not cry hor) inside my heart:D

WOOHOO
13-12-2008, 09:02 AM
Do you have any idea how many times you posted those words before?
You are beyond my comprehension thus no advise i give you will be able to save your Species!
Tot mankind eradicated your kind phantoms ago.....GOD SAVE US!!!

peace be with us :cool:

etct88
13-12-2008, 12:12 PM
.........Me too, I dislike being raped by gals in KTV........but hor sometimes I also kena 'overcome' by them:D, once or twice in BS/NSH - but I didn't go toilet cry lah, I just kept to myself and laugh (not cry hor) inside my heart:D

I read these post with interest, and would like relate an accident or rather something that happened to me before.

Some years ago, went to a KTV, somewhere in Balestier Road (still there) in pink building. Boss was entertainment some guests/customers. Me follow loh (I am not really a KTV guy)

wow, every happening... have timsum, pho bo, CTK (PRC, Viet, M'sia) Bros are right, they were literately trying to 'rape' everyone.... feel like an orgy. Singing songs wasn't the agenda at all....

One PRC was all over me... me was like wtf... but shiok shiok a little.... gal was dam aggressive.... me had a hard on then... then she suggested we go somewhere... 'On, la' was my thoughts and followed her...

Went thru' the back of the KTV, thought was going up to some stairs to up stair rooms to finish biz..... tui tui, turn out to be go to an little open space in the back, some other actions also going on.... shit! fcuk in the open ground...

wow liao... didi just can't make it, died on the spot... the gal was try her very best to make didi wake up to no valid... she gave up. I sian all the time.... how to.... condom also never get near didi at all...:(

Then the whole KTV session was over, she told me to pay her SGD50 enuff, cos I didn't cum... ha ha ha... gave lo, she is there for money...

The morale of the story, can be raped meh????? me kan cheong also cannot stand.... turned off by the environment....

kenna raped mean, have hard on all the time......

true account, so embarassed........ :o dun flame me.... first time I release here.....

HCKing
13-12-2008, 12:55 PM
Allow me to clarify something or more like 2 things here!
1. There's a difference between a willing and an unwilling victim.....
So in this case, it's obvious he was a willing victim and used you people to pay his tips and then cry foul play to cover his tracks! So to me, you guys were conned!!

2. You dun bao a gal at TAM for 150. Booking rates there under table are at least 200 and if go officially is 350 minimum....so here's another bragging lie!

Be warned bros, this guy is a wolf in sheep's skin...and will take every opportunity to chance on both sides for his own advantage...be it gal or guy!

You've been warned!:mad:

wat u said make sense, since he chiong bs so many times liao no reason for him to react like a newbie. unless he did it on purpose.

LeMoN
13-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Bro DO YOU BJ

Thanks!

Ur posts imply dat u r a regular KTV cheongster (esp. BS). Now trying to act newbie after running off with gal's tips?

longwinter
13-12-2008, 03:34 PM
wah kiko, go out cheong cannot like that la.

if no $$, just stay at home, got $$ then cheong la.

u like that, like spoiling or breaching the rules of cheonging leh.

DO_YOU_BJ
13-12-2008, 03:38 PM
Some years ago, went to a KTV, somewhere in Balestier Road (still there) in pink building.
The once quite popular KAI XUE MEN!

then she suggested we go somewhere... 'On, la' was my thoughts and followed her...

Went thru' the back of the KTV, thought was going up to some stairs to up stair rooms to finish biz..... tui tui, turn out to be go to an little open space in the back, some other actions also going on.... shit! fcuk in the open ground...
That's the infamous Garden or 花园that most if not all quickies are settled at.

kiko
13-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Thank you all brothers for your advice, i know what to do next. I had got my punishment by brothers who zap me points already. I want to apologise to all bros here , i am very sorry to cause inconvenience to others. Bro Alwaysseatout: i will return u back favour during our next cheong, Hope this incident will not affect our friendship , and u will always be my friend, and bro Fatjumbo, i miss u bro.

As for now on , i will not post anything in this thread, china gals i have seen through their tricks and KC traps. I am able to handle the situation from now on. I want to bring a close to this thread. No more posting! Thank you all brothers that has been in this thread advising me. Thank you bros.

I wish all bros happy cheonging at ktv!

Thank you!

DO_YOU_BJ
13-12-2008, 05:42 PM
As for now on , i will not post anything in this thread, china gals i have seen through their tricks and KC traps. I am able to handle the situation from now on. I want to bring a close to this thread. No more posting! Thank you all brothers that has been in this thread advising me. Thank you bros.

I wish all bros happy cheonging at ktv!
As long as u aint there, all sure will be happily cheonging!

You have already seen their tricks long long ago........
You have made it clear to me and i'm sure almost everyone here that knows you personally, thank god i dun, that you're out to sucker people..........Gal or guy.
Initially when i heard of your deeds, like settling a price for a HJ then after shiok, ask another bro to re-nego price after session, buying mineral water and saying open bottle, running away without giving tips and leaving those STEADY BROS who cheong to pay your share............then lying about baoing gal at TAM for 150, kenna rape by WL and all that........i tot people were just plainly agaist you........but as your posts continued, you revealed yourself more.........
Nabei, lim peh fucking PRCs before you even knew TAM existed...incase you dunno, i was already hanging flowers in TAM...didnt know TAM had HFJ last time rite......wanna tua kang also dun puah kangtao.......your小便宜will be your curse all your life for it'll only bring you temporary happiness..........soon you'll run out of idiots to sucker liao...then we'll see how u play!

To bro tiewleilowmei who said he's trapping me...dun worry n thanks.
He sent me a PM liao asking me to jio him go KTV next time i go so can get to know n understand him better! LAN JIAO!
Think i kong kum is it!
I've seen and met very low life scum but this one...is the ultimate low life scum bag in my book! Cos his really a cheapo!

colins
13-12-2008, 08:22 PM
...I am able to handle the situation from now on. I want to bring a close to this thread. No more posting! ...

Personally, I'm quite glad you think of it this way...

cablesnwires
13-12-2008, 09:57 PM
:rolleyes:   :speechless:

aishanshan
14-12-2008, 12:53 AM
well said bro kiko... i myself have learnt it the hard way as well... few months back first time cheong... colleague bring me to bs... end up i fall in love wif one of the girls that sit wif me... over past 2 mths+... blew almost 6k on her... end up what did i get... sigh... but lesson learnt.

欠钱还钱
14-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Bro DO YOU BJ

Do you have any idea how many times you posted those words before?You are beyond my comprehension thus no advise i give you will be able to save your Species! Tot mankind eradicated your kind phantoms ago.....GOD SAVE US!!!

Bro DO_YOU_BJ, you are really patient with this low-life scum kiko. I doubt he can understand your hidden massage. :D

Zap this bugger is useless, since he beg for bonus points from sammyboy. He can claim it back one by complaining he gana mass-zapped.

He is trying to put those who cheong with him down, creating an impression that their group is behaving like him. I say avoid him like a plague, cheong alone also better than cheong with him. Since he loves to run tips, 就拿这些钱去买药医病去 bei. :D

KLKOOL
14-12-2008, 01:22 PM
so what is the fuss about ha ? maybe try and show off that he so suai , the gal cannot resist him and rape him :p lol.. nice story for those who believe la

etct88
14-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Can some kind soul up me? So that i can zap this mother fucker kiko. :mad:

Bro, relax, live and let live....

If you think he pissed you off, then he 'did' piss you off, 'cos you chose to take that path intended for you by yourself.

Don't get penned up, over such posts.

Temper is expensive, don't lose it. Losing it can be costly

Good thing here is that, it is only cyber........just don't smash the screen...:p:p

ING ING
14-12-2008, 03:05 PM
wow, every happening... have timsum, pho bo, CTK (PRC, Viet, M'sia) Bros are right, they were literately trying to 'rape' everyone.... feel like an orgy. Singing songs wasn't the agenda at all....

One PRC was all over me... me was like wtf... but shiok shiok a little.... gal was dam aggressive.... me had a hard on then... then she suggested we go somewhere... 'On, la' was my thoughts and followed her...

wa, so havoc last time... the last few times I went all like quieten down.:cool:

cunt_search
14-12-2008, 10:00 PM
In recent years.. China KTV girls had become part & parcel of our lifestyle.
A lot of local & foreign men based in S'pore society cannot live without them.

Some married men here even divorced their wives & travelled all the way to China to marry these KTV girls as wife :D
that a good sign of a developed country.

Men in S'pore society - Well Done :D

sound familiar leh:p

as for the font, copy to notepad and read...

FL Lover
15-12-2008, 10:23 AM
You are right. :)

Guess he have strong supporter. Been zap a few points, thanks those bro who have up me. Will return once i could. :)

Nevermind lah bor. Relax. Soon you will get used to it liao. I have been zapped so many times until numb liao. But think of it, it is just points. What matter most is that in real life, you are doing good and fine... tio boh?

Just go relax, have a bonk and you will forget abt the zapping in a couple of hours...:D

tiewleilowmei
15-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Ur posts imply dat u r a regular KTV cheongster (esp. BS). Now trying to act newbie after running off with gal's tips?

Mention he is regular. Hi KIKO, Regular my FOOT. You name alright so bad in BS still dare to show your Hypocrite F face.

Hey man, he did what we had told him, that is, starting his own thread... dun be so mean mah.... :D

bro kiko, i support u... :D

Never support someone like this, regardless what he do.

From ur date join is dec 2006... so u join SB for 2 years le? Never learn anything at SB during this 2 years mah? always see ur post kan funny de!

Seem that to mi u r looking for love at the wrong place? and gal rape u? pin u down? wat her weight? 80kg? and u mention u even wanted to cry? Wat a joke.... :D

Do not know how he got that 659 pts. Either exchange or clone master...

That BS gal weight around 50kg only, he is just a freak or maybe moron in enjoying raping than crying "innocent or victim".

well said bro kiko... i myself have learnt it the hard way as well... few months back first time cheong... colleague bring me to bs... end up i fall in love wif one of the girls that sit wif me... over past 2 mths+... blew almost 6k on her... end up what did i get... sigh... but lesson learnt.

Have you read why he was condemn? What he said is crap and don't be like him.

EtherC
16-12-2008, 11:24 AM
扮猪吃老虎 - Never wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig loves it?

tomcat007
16-12-2008, 12:10 PM
扮猪吃老虎 - Never wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig loves it?

LOL... Well Said! But, I prefer this... "Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with his experience."

Cheonging101
17-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Hahaha!

This thread is hilarious!

But really can see that bro Kiko is DEFINITELY an old bird. A very old and conniving one.

I won't be surprised if he really paid only $150 to a TAM KTV hostess. I mean, it's a blessing for the hostess that he even PAID!:D

Bro Kiko sounds like those free-loaders who go KTV with bros then run off early to avoid paying.

When he "got raped", he's probably crying tears of joy for this God-given opportunity to escape payment after shiok treatment.

Very smart of him to con bros here but very unwise to do so out in the open cyberspace.

slider_72
17-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Aaron Cock here is obviously lavishing the attention that he is receiving from his ridiculous posts. Me thinks we should all simply ignore him. Its a bit like training a dog. If a dog misbehaves, you ignore him in order to show your displeasure.

Zhao Zi Long
18-12-2008, 12:40 PM
so what is the fuss about ha ? maybe try and show off that he so suai , the gal cannot resist him and rape him :p lol.. nice story for those who believe la

kid who need attention... sign...kind of sick of his act.

tokkon1
18-12-2008, 12:52 PM
LOL... "Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with his experience."

I really like this quote. Upz u man..:D

aishanshan
19-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Have you read why he was condemn? What he said is crap and don't be like him.

oops... i only read his first post den i reply the thread liao... later on then i see there's more to his story..

etct88
20-12-2008, 09:47 PM
I really like this quote. Upz u man..:D

remain an eagle and stay up there, dun come down and mixed with turkey...

hee hee, turket cunt fly......:p:p:p

diehard4ever15@
24-12-2008, 04:26 PM
me back after 2wks.....any update on kiko anot hehehehe. reading thru the posts but nthing interesting leh. time to cheong again b4 kana confined again. haiz shit happen.

DTCEPL
24-12-2008, 04:59 PM
me back after 2wks.....any update on kiko anot hehehehe. reading thru the posts but nthing interesting leh. time to cheong again b4 kana confined again. haiz shit happen.

U so concerned about Kiko huh:D

Went aboard also thinking of him:rolleyes: whahahaha.....kidding

tomcat007
25-12-2008, 03:47 AM

His latest action in the BS KTV thread where he jio brothers to join him at BS during this Saturday HH PLUS to pm him for "bonus points".

Steadyman1
31-12-2008, 01:51 PM

His latest action in the BS KTV thread where he jio brothers to join him at BS during this Saturday HH PLUS to pm him for "bonus points".

Mountain eagerly to meet him leh...Maybe kiko like bigger size man... hahaha
We could ask him to re-screen how the "rape" was and not forgetting to invite the leading actress to join in... Only then we could conclude the CASE.

kiko
09-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Hi bros: Valentine days is coming, at this time last year i was cheonging good time with some bros at b.s . Then a pretty gal came into our room at b.s sad hour . When i first look at her, wah , she was really pretty. In my eyes , she was like the hong kong Kristy Yang. She was the most beautiful b.s gal i have ever seen in my life. Up to now , there's not even a b.s gal can beat her in terms of beauty. She was wearing a white dress, and her long black hair flowed down. Then she say 亲爱的,我们一起唱“WU Ding" and then she holds my hand, and this point in time my heart beats very fast. When we finish the song, she plant a kiss on my cheek. From that day onward, i had been thinking of her. In my heart, i am determined . she is the gal i really touched. As valentine day approaching, now i long for her return. I had not seen her since early Jan this year. I hope that god will bring her back in singapore soon . And i really hope that never will we be apart again!

亲爱的, 我在新加坡很香你,你在中国要好好照过自己,我在新加坡等你回来的。

DO_YOU_BJ
09-02-2009, 11:22 PM
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 3

how re u
Hi bro DO_YOU_BJ

Kiko, here, how re u , when free, we can have a good steamboat dinner together?
Allo, pls dun send me this kinda of PMs hor........
shoooooooo goooo away and disturb someone of your own lvl and caliber..........

kiko
09-02-2009, 11:26 PM
Bro: i hope we can cheong b.s together with my regular bros like bro jumbo, alwaysseatout, and fisher. They are nice bros!

colins
09-02-2009, 11:27 PM
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 3

how re u
Hi bro DO_YOU_BJ

Kiko, here, how re u , when free, we can have a good steamboat dinner together?
Allo, pls dun send me this kinda of PMs hor........
shoooooooo goooo away and disturb someone of your own lvl and caliber..........

Its Valentine bro! Din know you went to China in Jan! :D

DO_YOU_BJ
09-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Bro: i hope we can cheong b.s together with my regular bros like bro jumbo, alwaysseatout, and fisher. They are nice bros!

Thanks for the invi but that kind of KTV you go enjoy la......
Errrrrrrrrrrrr.....too power for me liao ok hahaha

kiko
09-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Bro Colins: i didn't go china yet, bro i miss my gal very much , now i even no mood to cheong with bro jumbo already. Everytime i go b.s , i will think about my gal, bro , how, i really miss my gal very much , and some more she is also an angpai at b.s ! I also heard bros also go for her, i jealous!:rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
09-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Its Valentine bro! Din know you went to China in Jan! :D

Oh pls....damn stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid ass PM me wanna jio me go eat steamboat wor.......bwahahahahahaha
Damn bo liao........

colins
09-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Oh pls....damn stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid ass PM me wanna jio me go eat steamboat wor.......bwahahahahahaha
Damn bo liao........

Alamak...kiko, bro DYBJ never had steamboat in sg la. If you get a ticket to chongqing and treat him there, maybe still got chance. ;)

kiko
09-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Hi bro colin: Dont need to go chongqing eat steamboat la, come on bro, when u and bro DYBJ free, how about 28 of this month, its time we had a good drink at SG ktv lorong 27, i ask my big bro fatjumbo and alwaysseat bro join us, We have a good drink . I ask xiao mei book room for us , then we can go beach road have a good steamboat dinner. On ?;)

colins
10-02-2009, 12:22 AM
Hi bro colin: Dont need to go chongqing eat steamboat la, come on bro, when u and bro DYBJ free, how about 28 of this month, its time we had a good drink at SG ktv lorong 27, i ask my big bro fatjumbo and alwaysseat bro join us, We have a good drink . I ask xiao mei book room for us , then we can go beach road have a good steamboat dinner. On ?;)

hmmmm...never been there before, you confirm open bottle for us? ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
10-02-2009, 12:24 AM

On la, since you jio, i onz you man.......
But since you're host, you must pay lor........
Dinner venue i onz you but drinking place, Lido Palace, Mirage, Las Vegas or DC only hor other places me no go one.....especially those joints in GL!

kiko
10-02-2009, 12:25 AM
bro Colin : if u confirm , i check with my xiao mei , the price for open bottle?

DO_YOU_BJ
10-02-2009, 12:27 AM
bro Colin : if u confirm , i check with my xiao mei , the price for open bottle?

Pls hor, me no go happy hour one la.....go SH only!
Happy hour for 3 kinds of people only

1) Eat snake
2) Budget cheongster
3) Scared wife

Me none of the above

kiko
10-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Bro: i also can made it only at sad hr, u heard of club jade , heard its above dynasty at peace centre, u been before?

DO_YOU_BJ
10-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Its not the same status as the ones i patronise

kiko
10-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Bro: you go those high places, the problem is not only expensive, the gals also cannot play one, like those in B.S ktv?

DO_YOU_BJ
10-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Play wat in KTV?
Nabei, wanna play, bring her go hotel n play.....
KNN squeeze squeeze french french dig dig
Cheap thrill man..........

colins
10-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Bro: you go those high places, the problem is not only expensive, the gals also cannot play one, like those in B.S ktv?

Kiko, bro DYBJ plays personal toilet type, like hard to get used to the public toilet. He doesn't play with public toilets like you bro.

kiko
10-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Bro : u ever been to B.S before?. The thrill is very good, u can ask senior bros like steadyman 1 ,woohoo, or bro fisher. The gals climb on top of bros and hj , and ride them and some breast fuck them. The feelings is great! Bro, how about the new Club jade at peace centre level 6, u been before?

cablesnwires
10-02-2009, 12:44 AM
kiko,

since u like her so much, u shld go with her back mah... can arrange for a meet the parents session.... steam steam man... go man... and hope u stay there for her sake and never come back....

colins
10-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Wah bro kiko, you bao doh a lot of people like that. All the bros you mentioned actually do all that stuff you mentioned in front of you? :confused:

cablesnwires
10-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Bro : u ever been to B.S before?. The thrill is very good, u can ask senior bros like steadyman 1 ,woohoo, or bro fisher. The gals climb on top of bros and hj , and ride them and some breast fuck them.

Yeah, i remembered someone got "raped" there b4 too.... :rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
10-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Bro : u ever been to B.S before?. The thrill is very good, u can ask senior bros like steadyman 1 ,woohoo, or bro fisher. The gals climb on top of bros and hj , and ride them and some breast fuck them. The feelings is great! Bro, how about the new Club jade at peace centre level 6, u been before?

Yes i went to B.S before n left within 10mins cos what i saw disgusted me!
Also, CJ yes, not my kinda place

kiko
10-02-2009, 12:48 AM
bro Colin: i study and work in singapore as Accountant. If i go china, i cant get used to life there. There the accounting standard different and also the pace of life is slower, will not get used to it.

icecum
10-02-2009, 12:50 AM

Check with your xiao mei? which xiao mei become ( MY XIAO MEI LIAO AR ) to them you are just their customer le

Pls hor, me no go happy hour one la.....go SH only!
Happy hour for 3 kinds of people only

1) Eat snake
2) Budget cheongster
3) Scared wife

Me none of the above

Bingo bro well said.... it true that the above mention it more for those bro like me lor.... heehee

Bro: i also can made it only at sad hr, u heard of club jade , heard its above dynasty at peace centre, u been before?

We had head of that why don't you go 1st and post a FR on that.....

Want to play go thai,Hk,malaysia or u become a boss and open a KTV of your own lor how u want to play also can lor.....

Play wat in KTV?
Nabei, wanna play, bring her go hotel n play.....
KNN squeeze squeeze french french dig dig
Cheap thrill man..........

Bingo, it true lor want to play go Hotel and play untill didi can't stand then that call shiok and high lor..... $20 - $50 squeez squeez here kiss kiss here dig dig here also high is it.... yeah maybe some bro it high like ( KIKO ) lor

*** No offence to other Bro..... just mean for Bro kiko

DO_YOU_BJ
10-02-2009, 12:50 AM
Yeah, i remembered someone got "raped" there b4 too.... :rolleyes:

You forgot the cried part too cos the VICTIM was outraged of his modesty by a gal stronger than him wor!!!!!!
Nabei, this kind of joints is where all the disease thrives....
HJ in this room, run next door another HJ......
Tit fuck this guy go next door tit fuck another
Disgusting............and you call this thrill?

kiko
10-02-2009, 12:52 AM
I hope next month can have a good drink with bro Colin and DYBJ at lorong 27 SG ktv . If bros we go b.s , even better.. enjoy the gals ride on us!:)

colins
10-02-2009, 12:53 AM
bro Colin: i study and work in singapore as Accountant. If i go china, i cant get used to life there. There the accounting standard different and also the pace of life is slower, will not get used to it.

Eh...bro cablesnwires, this one should be for ya. It seems that kiko is looking for a fast pace of life and China happens to be SLOWER.

Bro icecum, these posts are OBVIOUSLY for kiko and him only...

HCKing
10-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Hi bros: Valentine days is coming, at this time last year i was cheonging good time with some bros at b.s . Then a pretty gal came into our room at b.s sad hour . When i first look at her, wah , she was really pretty. In my eyes , she was like the hong kong Kristy Yang. She was the most beautiful b.s gal i have ever seen in my life. Up to now , there's not even a b.s gal can beat her in terms of beauty. She was wearing a white dress, and her long black hair flowed down. Then she say 亲爱的,我们一起唱“WU Ding" and then she holds my hand, and this point in time my heart beats very fast. When we finish the song, she plant a kiss on my cheek. From that day onward, i had been thinking of her. In my heart, i am determined . she is the gal i really touched. As valentine day approaching, now i long for her return. I had not seen her since early Jan this year. I hope that god will bring her back in singapore soon . And i really hope that never will we be apart again!

亲爱的, 我在新加坡很香你,你在中国要好好照过自己,我在新加坡等你回来的。

Valentine's day is coming, gt your Marks & Sparks chocolate ready for your dream girl liao boh?

u BS lao jiao dont need me to remind u one hor.:D

DO_YOU_BJ
10-02-2009, 12:54 AM
I hope next month can have a good drink with bro Colin and DYBJ at lorong 27 SG ktv . If bros we go b.s , even better.. enjoy the gals ride on us!:)

Enjoy yourself at GL Kiko.
Maybe one day you become a CFO then you jio me la
See, me no turn you down hor...me can wait for you

icecum
10-02-2009, 12:56 AM
U so like gals ride on u ar......but untill now i think those bro who tag with u to any KTV i believe they also never saw any gals ride on you before lor.... even if got less then 1min u will stop them liao lor RIGHT.......if u want i can intro u to go to any mama shop put 0.20cents and ride on horse lor.... that also very fun ma...... :D

HCKing
10-02-2009, 01:03 AM
U so like gals ride on u ar......but untill now i think those bro who tag with u to any KTV i believe they also never saw any gals ride on you before lor.... even if got less then 1min u will stop them liao lor RIGHT.......if u want i can intro u to go to any mama shop put 0.20cents and ride on horse lor.... that also very fun ma...... :D

later he come in here complain kana RAPED by horse hw?

colins
10-02-2009, 01:04 AM
eh? dun think either one of us confirm with you leh.

icecum
10-02-2009, 01:10 AM
later he come in here complain kana RAPED by horse hw?

Then the only way it to call the mama shop aunty or uncle out and complain to them lor heehee

eh? dun think either one of us confirm with you leh.

Bro got sure got some newbie will confirm with him one..... u forget got 1 bro half way go back office meh.... heehee

He just type who want to go KTV with me will be on mine house sure got a lot of bro will tag along with him lor..... but that day got to wait untill my grandson Get marry that day lor haha:D

cablesnwires
10-02-2009, 01:15 AM
Eh...bro cablesnwires, this one should be for ya. It seems that kiko is looking for a fast pace of life and China happens to be SLOWER.
Yup for me...

@ kiko
Slower? Suitable for you mah... can have more time with your dreamgirl and get to fuck her longer... or u can kam cheng with her until the cow comes home... literally speaking... hahhaha...

colins
10-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Bro got sure got some newbie will confirm with him one..... u forget got 1 bro half way go back office meh.... heehee

He just type who want to go KTV with me will be on mine house sure got a lot of bro will tag along with him lor..... but that day got to wait untill my grandson Get marry that day lor haha:D

I just got this strange feeling that I'm gonna get a PM soon. Go BS eat steamboat mai?

TwaLiap
10-02-2009, 02:19 AM

I think all samsters will be bored if I share & post my experience here as almost of them will somewhat be the same.

So, I shall only say that the gist of it is like this which one senior cheongster told me and it is the truth. Basically it is a game of fire.

Theorem 1: When cheonging KTV, there are Men and Women.

Theorem 2: Women act and tell all lies to get Men's money

Theorem 3: Men act and tell all lies to get Women's body.

CONCLUSION: Scenario 1
If the Women's acting is better than the Men, which means Theorem 2 performs better than Theorem 3, then Men will suffer the consequences of losing the fire game.

CONCLUSION: Scenario 2
If the Men's acting is better than the Women, which means Theorem 3 performs better than Theorem 2, then Women will suffer the consequences of losing the fire game.

CONCLUSION: Scenario 3
If the performance of Theorem 2 and Thoerem is on par, then neither the Women or Men will fall into the trap laid for each other. Both are too experience to lose the fire game OR too inexperience to win the fire game.

Good luck to you

kiko
10-02-2009, 06:56 AM
Bro Colin: where do u usually go cheong, if the timing is right. We arrange one day , we have a good drink . I feel that even nvr go ktv, it will be good if brothers get together have a good steam boat and drink , chat together. Bro , u been to Macau ktv, macau the gals not bad.

DegenerationX
10-02-2009, 02:58 PM

haha. u lidat chak him good meh?

slider_72
10-02-2009, 06:06 PM
hahaha. Valentine's day coming liao. Time for you to go Marks & Sparks to buy chocolates and $30 pair of sunglasses for your latest victim. :D

cablesnwires
10-02-2009, 06:38 PM
hahaha. Valentine's day coming liao. Time for you to go Marks & Sparks to buy chocolates and $30 pair of sunglasses for your latest victim. :D
This one not so good. Go to net and order flowers and chocolates and send them to her in China. Sure guarantee to melt her heart... :sarcastic:

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 07:33 PM

Firstly, u wanna say me name, then pls spell properly...its FISHCER...not fisher...:mad::mad: i not like u, go there wanna be fisherman, then instead kena fish...

Secondly, ur feeling great, doesn't mean my feeling is great. Me go there not to get thrill of hj, breast fuck....i dun wanna cry rape when it happens...:rolleyes:

Lastly, i have never entitled u to use my name like this....pls do get approval of other pple b4 u anyhow use their nick....我跟你不熟,我也不想跟你熟....somemore u can say Bro Woohoo...u got cheong with him alot b4 ah...me never even cheong with u alot lor...to my memory, it was only once, n dat was to give another Bro face...

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Btw...never expected this comedy thread to still b alive...kudos to all for keeping it gg sia...lol :D

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 07:38 PM

Knn...pls hor...REGULAR BROS????? :mad::eek::confused: And WRONG spelling of nick????? Sigh....i always knew it was a bbbbaaaadddd mistake to even allow him to have joined us dat time.....even if it was just dat 1 time.....OMG......

Jumbo : It is the only time liao....next time, u choose b/w me n IT :p

HCKing
11-02-2009, 02:19 AM

notice hw contradicting his past and present posts r? in his past post he complained kana RAPED when the girl does the above to him, nw he is saying the feeling is great, very thrill, very good blah blah. so wat gives?

well, thats just another lousy trick to lure unsuspecting bros to go chiong with him lah.:rolleyes:

colins
11-02-2009, 03:43 AM
Knn...pls hor...REGULAR BROS????? :mad::eek::confused: And WRONG spelling of nick????? Sigh....i always knew it was a bbbbaaaadddd mistake to even allow him to have joined us dat time.....even if it was just dat 1 time.....OMG......

Jumbo : It is the only time liao....next time, u choose b/w me n IT

Dun worry bro, we have eyes to see and ears to listen. Steady man. ;)

Fatjumbo
11-02-2009, 07:25 AM
Knn...pls hor...REGULAR BROS????? And WRONG spelling of nick????? Sigh....i always knew it was a bbbbaaaadddd mistake to even allow him to have joined us dat time.....even if it was just dat 1 time.....OMG......

Jumbo : It is the only time liao....next time, u choose b/w me n IT :p

Don worry...I know what to do.... ke ke ke :D

FL Lover
11-02-2009, 09:58 AM
The joke is still on Kiko? Been reading the thread and seems that he is the NO1 popular guy in this thread. He had been asking pple to go KTVs with him but all seems to avoid him leh... hahaha...

Anyway his postings helps to keep the thread alive... WELL DONE, BRO KIKO:D

EtherC
11-02-2009, 04:16 PM
独孤无Tip 纵横江湖!

Steadyman1
12-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Bro : u ever been to B.S before?. The thrill is very good, u can ask senior bros like steadyman 1 ,woohoo, or bro fisher.

Chow Ku Niang... can't see 1 got not spacing ah... Dont ever let me see you mentioning my nick again!!:mad:

Max77
21-02-2009, 01:52 PM
last time chiong JC then GL.haben got chance to chiong TP ganna raid liao.i know this is not a gd thread to post this but,if any group (3 to 4) here lack of bro to share the bills can look for me.Share share experience and kang taos i also very steady one ...hee hee

kiko
28-02-2009, 03:32 AM
I am kiko, today i feel remorseful cause i feel bad about the whole incident happened 2 months ago. I feel that i had become a public enemy in the forum. I had been zapped points like everyday . Those brothers who zapped me please dont zap anymore. I am very sorry for what had happened. And i had turned over a new leaf.

The reason i write in this post is request a favour from B.S brothers here. I admit that time i ran away. Brothers who sat with An An , kindly pm me her contact no, or can bring me to An An personally . I wanted to apologise to An An personally and give her 30 dollars and ask her for forgiveness.

I wanted to say to An An . I am sorry!

Thanks!:(

colins
28-02-2009, 04:23 AM
I am kiko, today i feel remorseful cause i feel bad about the whole incident happened 2 months ago. I feel that i had become a public enemy in the forum. I had been zapped points like everyday . Those brothers who zapped me please dont zap anymore. I am very sorry for what had happened. And i had turned over a new leaf.

The reason i write in this post is request a favour from B.S brothers here. I admit that time i ran away. Brothers who sat with An An , kindly pm me her contact no, or can bring me to An An personally . I wanted to apologise to An An personally and give her 30 dollars and ask her for forgiveness.

I wanted to say to An An . I am sorry!

Thanks!:(

I'm quite sure people din zap you for the sake of An an, whoever that is. And bros whom you mentioned here will probably be scared that you'll offer the apology and 30 dollars in exchange for a overnight session with An an.

kiko
28-02-2009, 07:29 AM
Bro colins : I will not do such thing to An An anymore. And ever since i break off with my gal of tian ann men . I had never have sex for 2 years already. Because i believe that in true love i will reserve my sexual activity for the PRC gal that i really love.

sexrookie
28-02-2009, 08:12 AM
I had never have sex for 2 years already. Because i believe that in true love i will reserve my sexual activity for the PRC gal that i really love.

WOW,

2 years you PCC without SEX

kiko
28-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Today i went down to B.S coffee shop vegetable stall. I reached about 5.45pm. I waited for A.A to appear. Finally she appear. I told her it was raining cats and dogs, i come specially for her to return back the tips. I told her i will give her more than the standard $20 which i own her. I gave her $30. I Told her , i am very sorry for what had happened. As a form of apologise, i told her, today is kiko treat, whatever u want for dinner is on me. I bought her dinner and later on she wanted to buy Cigarettes. The cigarettes cost about $10, i say ok, i pay . As a gentleman i pay, i tell myself whatever A.A want, i will pay for her.

A.A told me, i am a good man. She told me normally customers that run , will not return . Now she told me she will forgive me. And i told her that from now on kiko will sit with her if kiko go B.S again.

最后,我对他说,宝贝,以后我会对你好的,也是会多照顾你的。
I wave to A.A goodbye and tears start flowing down from kiko face.

这是真得很舍不得宝贝的感觉。;)

BKnight
28-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by kiko
Bro , i had just post on S.G ktv thread, 2molo i am going again , i jio u jion me S.G ktv 2molo can, at sad hr ?

Bro: do me a favour , ask some senior bros zap a fucker , his nick is tiewleilowmei, he go to my thread video collection and make fun of my Avatar, i feel its very rude. When zap, please dont mention my nick . thanks!

Kiko, how was your S.G KTV yesterday? Hope you have a fun and enjoable time…..BTW, I know you are out of this world! But please don’t use Alien fonts la, we earthlings normal simple fonts can already….In order to read, I copied and pasted into word documents and changed the fonts to read...so damn troublesome!

As per your PM to me,

1) I don’t practice such thing la, you want to "borrow knife and kill people" do it yourself la! People making fun of others, normally due to 2 reasons: Either You are a Fun guy or a Farker! Only You know the answer and why..You want people to respect you, you got to earn it! Do things behind one's back is not a hero or steady man...

2) Please don’t jio me to to cheong and drinks with you, I don’t drink with: (for your clear understanding of my intend, I typed in both Chinese and English)

1)Alien (外星人)
2)Coward(懦夫)
3)Small People(小人)
4)Farker发克(笨蛋)

Understand(明白吗?)

Have a good day! I do enjoy reading your thread…:D

BKnight
28-02-2009, 10:27 PM
BTW, I know by you started this thread with good intend for newbies...but just dont ask newbies to do the dirty job for you....You are shitlord or wat?...oops..I meant Sithlord or wat? Thats explain the Alient fonts...Now I know liao:p

icecum
28-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Yo bro Bknight Are u the one with him yesterday night at SG SH......... ?

kiko
28-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Anyway , whatever past is past. I had done my part today . Visited A.A at B.S downstairs, and gave her more than the standard $20 tips, plus dinner treat. I am a gentleman , whatever i own i give back. Not like some other customers, who like to run tips, and nvr return the money.

Now A.A has forgiven me, and i will do my best to treat her better and give A.A more tips as i can in future. Because A.A is now my friend!

BKnight
28-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Yo bro Bknight Are u the one with him yesterday night at SG SH......... ?

Nope, I declined his offer on Thursday...Yesterday I was having a session with a singer and after that I went to Adidas party...

icecum
28-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Oh ok.....

Nope, I declined his offer on Thursday...Yesterday I was having a session with a singer and after that I went to Adidas party...

kiko
28-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Bro BKnight: This person nick tiewleilowmei has made me lost my patience. I set up my video collection thread , he keep disturb and disturb me. And lastly he make fun of my avatar, and even push me to the limit, ask bros zap me points in my thread kiko music box. He put his signatures what aaron cock, kiko run tips threat. I ask him to forgive and forget. And he made me boil up and push me to the sky. And I dont wan to deal with him anymore.

This morning i had send a pm to our sammyboy boss regarding tiewleilowmei. And let our boss deal with him!

kiko
28-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Just now before i left B.S , tears drop my face. When i was about to leave A.A , 我对她是真的有点依依不舍,I wave to A.A and say goodbye to her. 宝贝,我会想你的, 我哭了:(

Bros , Kindly advice why suddenly i have this feeling towards A.A ?

BKnight
01-03-2009, 12:58 AM
Just now before i left B.S , tears drop my face. When i was about to leave A.A , 我对她是真的有点依依不舍,I wave to A.A and say goodbye to her. 宝贝,我会想你的, 我哭了:(

Bros , Kindly advice why suddenly i have this feeling towards A.A ?

Kiko, can you bring this guy to McDonald?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/117318-what-should-i-do-my-life.html

Looks like it's a job for you! Go spread your Universal Love to him too :)

A.A was the gal who raped you? As to why you cried after you said goodbye to A.A, I guessed the reason is because you just parted with $30 tips + $10 cig + $10 dinner =$50 (precious alien dollars) without a bonk in return from her.....Next time, go run around a tree, sing and dance like bollywood..she will sure impress and cry...........:D Why didnt you went up to B.S with her? Hmm.......

kiko
01-03-2009, 01:00 AM
Bro BKnight: Who u want me to bring him to Mac , ask him to pm me. ?

Tears flow down my face is not cause of the $50, is really 我和我的宝贝,依依不舍的离开,我回想他的。:(

cablesnwires
01-03-2009, 08:47 PM
....我回想他的。:(

Translated it means "I go back will think of him". Bro kiko, are you gay? :confused:

kiko
01-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Hi bro cablesnwires: I mean the gal i will miss is the gal that i gave the tips and treat her dinner. Because dont know why after 2 months never see her at b.s . She looked prettier than before!

kiko
02-03-2009, 08:52 AM
I have done my part in returning back the tips to A.A and also treat A.A dinner.
And I also tell A.A that whenever i go B.S , i will tips her more. But the brothers in B.S ktv thread still cant forgive kiko. :confused:

Senior bros , please advice kiko what to do next?

fullofrubbish
03-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Today i went down to B.S coffee shop vegetable stall. I reached about 5.45pm. I waited for A.A to appear. Finally she appear. I told her it was raining cats and dogs, i come specially for her to return back the tips. I told her i will give her more than the standard $20 which i own her. I gave her $30. I Told her , i am very sorry for what had happened. As a form of apologise, i told her, today is kiko treat, whatever u want for dinner is on me. I bought her dinner and later on she wanted to buy Cigarettes. The cigarettes cost about $10, i say ok, i pay . As a gentleman i pay, i tell myself whatever A.A want, i will pay for her.

A.A told me, i am a good man. She told me normally customers that run , will not return . Now she told me she will forgive me. And i told her that from now on kiko will sit with her if kiko go B.S again.

最后,我对他说,宝贝,以后我会对你好的,也是会多照顾你的。
I wave to A.A goodbye and tears start flowing down from kiko face.

这是真得很舍不得宝贝的感觉。;)

Bro , i had just post on S.G ktv thread, 2molo i am going again , i jio u jion me S.G ktv 2molo can, at sad hr ?

Bro: do me a favour , ask some senior bros zap a fucker , his nick is tiewleilowmei, he go to my thread video collection and make fun of my Avatar, i feel its very rude. When zap, please dont mention my nick . thanks!

Kiko, how was your S.G KTV yesterday? Hope you have a fun and enjoable time…..BTW, I know you are out of this world! But please don’t use Alien fonts la, we earthlings normal simple fonts can already….In order to read, I copied and pasted into word documents and changed the fonts to read...so damn troublesome!

As per your PM to me,

1) I don’t practice such thing la, you want to "borrow knife and kill people" do it yourself la! People making fun of others, normally due to 2 reasons: Either You are a Fun guy or a Farker! Only You know the answer and why..You want people to respect you, you got to earn it! Do things behind one's back is not a hero or steady man...

Greenlight given to zap kiko and hic clone ROCKERS. He busy pming bros to zap someone. :mad::(

fullofrubbish
04-03-2009, 02:13 PM
His latest post is here.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3527496-post3.html

ba_bu_1975
05-03-2009, 06:44 PM
who the fuck is kiko?
y I kenna zapped?

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment
My Girlfriend on Webcam 24-02-2009 05:34 AM support astroboy !!!!!!!! aka Kiko
My Girlfriend on Webcam 24-02-2009 05:02 AM Up you 3 red
My Girlfriend on Webcam 24-02-2009 03:15 AM Zap for talking without contributing
My Girlfriend on Webcam 23-02-2009 11:09 PM support you too. You look like Kiko, are you his clone ?
My Girlfriend on Webcam 23-02-2009 08:56 PM Be wiser next time
My Girlfriend on Webcam 23-02-2009 08:56 PM Clone spotted
My Girlfriend on Webcam 23-02-2009 08:55 PM Damn it on your avatar
My Girlfriend on Webcam 23-02-2009 08:21 PM astro boy ??
My Girlfriend on Webcam 23-02-2009 07:54 PM show some respect for ppl's gf !!
My Girlfriend on Webcam 23-02-2009 07:52 PM dun like your avatar. Are u kiko ?

cablesnwires
05-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Well, why it doesn't surprise me? haha... :D :sarcastic:

FL Lover
06-03-2009, 10:38 AM
WAH..... This thread STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE LEH!!!!

Must thank Kiko for that... While other threads alreadi half DEAD, your thread seems to get more n more interesting!....

Kiko, u so lonely ar? must jio pple to go BS or KTV with you? Seems that the more u jio pple, the more they want to avoid u.....

Y hor? :rolleyes: Can tell me or not? I really dont know leh....:D

tiewleilowmei
06-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Bro BKnight: This person nick tiewleilowmei has made me lost my patience. I set up my video collection thread , he keep disturb and disturb me. And lastly he make fun of my avatar, and even push me to the limit, ask bros zap me points in my thread kiko music box. He put his signatures what aaron cock, kiko run tips threat. I ask him to forgive and forget. And he made me boil up and push me to the sky. And I dont wan to deal with him anymore.

This morning i had send a pm to our sammyboy boss regarding tiewleilowmei. And let our boss deal with him!

Ohhh...... is it....

Are you saying bro Ah Dez must apologies for naming Aaron Cock??
you die liao, you don't know bro Ah Dez temper....

Wow sieh!!! HERO to run away tips..... Who's act?? Who's fault?? My problem?? Your face only mah....

The best part is did not indicate "KIKO RAPED” Thought this was year 2008 most astonishing KTV news?? How can you miss that?

Forgive and forget???

Let me narrate..
Killer killed the victim. Days later.... Went to the wake and speak in front of the dead. Sorry I have confessed. Please forgive me and please forgive me. Hope you forget...
Dead wake up. Siao ah... You die and see how loh....

Thought rockers was you that is why you took it into the sky???
Oh... yeak... Were those eggs hard boiled after the flight??

Don't let that leh!!! Tell boss I written the truth about that hypocrite...... but pei sieh forget to annouce that I wrote too before exposing the truth.... Can't remember want but some days before....KNL

Scare me ah!!! Little boy... you really like secondary kid with primary school brain...that too good should be "TAO NAO SI CAO"

rete700i
07-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Wahahahaha!!!!!!

My dear fucking pathetic dickhead profane, your posting really kills my day. Your fucking pathetic Queen's England is simply too awesome. :rolleyes:

Hey dickhead, beside rete700i, yours posting really kill my day. :)

Do NOT fall into the fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane’s trap. It is trying to agitate and annoy you so that you will zap him with fucking profanities and chances are you will not leave your nick. If you do that, it will cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to complain and you will end up being put into moderation. Similarly, when it got zapped to negative points, it will also cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to beg for points. What a disgraceful act!
The best option is to go to the Edit Ignore List in your User CP and add that fucking pathetic dickhead profane into your ignore list and presto!:p

Tintinsnowy
16-03-2009, 07:36 AM
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 06:59 PM losu picytuures
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 09:59 AM Song bo
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 09:41 AM STOP STOP STOP
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 09:38 AM seen many time can have
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 09:38 AM Lousy photo leh...
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 09:37 AM waste bandwidth
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 09:37 AM Damn it!!!

fXXXK MAN KIKO....because of u i kanna zapped , bros say i am your clone. Senior bros also kanned zapped. cause of U fxxx KIKOOOO!:mad:

I spend 2 solid hrs reading your fxxx thread and also B.S thread. wah u really hero man no wonder brothers wan to zap u. Why u can go away like that without paying that ktv gal tips, leaving the mess for your brothers to clear. U really fxxxx no brain ah..

At least you still a man ah,, not those chee bye people run away without tips given just like that . Kiko at least u still got heart to go back after 2-3 month to give the tips to that ktv gal. You shouldnt have done that at the first place. This shows u still have a heart to give back what u owe to the ktv gals

I only have 1 word of advice for u : WAKE UP YOUR FXXXX CHEE BYE IDEA, DONT EVER TRY TO RUN TIPS AGAIN . And don't post in my thread please, i fxxxx ban u . Stop your fxxxx pm jio me cheong with u ktv.

I dont have time for a nuts like u, u damm bloodly fucking sun of the bitch. You lead your life , i lead my life,,, you fxxxx understand !

You make me boiled up!:mad::mad::mad:

fullofrubbish
16-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Ohhh...... is it....

Are you saying bro Ah Dez must apologies for naming Aaron Cock??
you die liao, you don't know bro Ah Dez temper....

Wow sieh!!! HERO to run away tips..... Who's act?? Who's fault?? My problem?? Your face only mah....

The best part is did not indicate "KIKO RAPED” Thought this was year 2008 most astonishing KTV news?? How can you miss that?

Forgive and forget???

"IT " tio raped ??? :confused::eek::rolleyes: First time heard of such case.:D By the way where is he now ???

fullofrubbish
16-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Hey dickhead, beside rete700i, yours posting really kill my day.

Yah here is real entertainment thread.:p:rolleyes:

tiewleilowmei
16-03-2009, 07:27 PM
bros say i am your clone. Senior bros also kanned zapped. cause of U fxxx KIKOOOO!:mad:

I spend 2 solid hrs reading your fxxx thread and also B.S thread. wah u really hero man no wonder brothers wan to zap u. Why u can go away like that without paying that ktv gal tips, leaving the mess for your brothers to clear. U really fxxxx no brain ah..

This shows u still have a heart to give back what u owe to the ktv gals

I only have 1 word of advice for u : WAKE UP YOUR FXXXX CHEE BYE IDEA,

Stop your fxxxx pm jio me cheong with u ktv.

Which are his "fxxx thread" ?

What make him "hero" ??

Who are the "senior bros" kanned zap ???

What is "fxxxx no brain" ????

"This shows u still have a heart to give back what u owe to the ktv gals"
You supporting him ?????

What is "WAKE UP YOUR FXXXX CHEE BYE IDEA" ??????

tiewleilowmei
16-03-2009, 07:32 PM
"IT " tio raped ??? :confused::eek::rolleyes: First time heard of such case.:D By the way where is he now ???

Sometime rockers, sometime ba_bu 1975, sometime xxxxxxxxxxx, sometime........ SAM should know.

Fishcer
17-03-2009, 01:57 AM
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 06:59 PM losu picytuures
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 09:59 AM Song bo
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 09:41 AM STOP STOP STOP
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 09:38 AM seen many time can have
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 09:38 AM Lousy photo leh...
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 09:37 AM waste bandwidth
Pictures collection 14-03-2009 09:37 AM Damn it!!!

fXXXK MAN KIKO....because of u i kanna zapped , bros say i am your clone. Senior bros also kanned zapped. cause of U fxxx KIKOOOO!:mad:

At least you still a man ah,, not those chee bye people run away without tips given just like that . Kiko at least u still got heart to go back after 2-3 month to give the tips to that ktv gal. You shouldnt have done that at the first place. This shows u still have a heart to give back what u owe to the ktv gals

I only have 1 word of advice for u : WAKE UP YOUR FXXXX CHEE BYE IDEA, DONT EVER TRY TO RUN TIPS AGAIN . And don't post in my thread please, i fxxxx ban u . Stop your fxxxx pm jio me cheong with u ktv.

I dont have time for a nuts like u, u damm bloodly fucking sun of the bitch. You lead your life , i lead my life,,, you fxxxx understand !

You make me boiled up!:mad::mad::mad:

Lol....u r really damn pathetic....u wanna fake, also fake better lor....pple will scold, but u scold, then still wanna praise urself for having a heart??!!?? Pls...stop disgracing urself....

And u still say dun ever run tips again....last i heard....U RAN TIPS AGAIN....sigh....but wait....now its not Kiko who ran tips, its U, TINTINSNOWY, who ran tips....dun say i get u 2 mixed up again hor....lol....

Again....it doesn't matter wat u use, be it Kiko, Tintinsnowy, etc....u r wat u r, n changing nicks, having clones, etc will never change anything....lastly, get ur grammar, spellg etc correct pls....ur english sux, just like urself...

fullofrubbish
17-03-2009, 01:06 PM
fXXXK MAN KIKO....because of u i kanna zapped , bros say i am your clone. Senior bros also kanned zapped. cause of U fxxx KIKOOOO

You make me boiled up!:mad:

Wah scold yourself and then praise yourself ??? :eek::confused: Permission also granted to zap this tintinsnowy. Reason : Heard from bros that he pm senoir bros to up him points first and never return. Somemore using vulgarities to scold people:mad:

fullofrubbish
17-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Sometime rockers, sometime ba_bu 1975, sometime xxxxxxxxxxx, sometime........ SAM should know.

No wonder style of writing almost similar . Pattern also similar.This sort of bros nake us lose face in the ktv world. I feel so very ashamed of him.:( No money then don't go to ktv lah. :mad::mad:

fullofrubbish
17-03-2009, 01:10 PM
And u still say dun ever run tips again....last i heard....U RAN TIPS AGAIN....sigh....but wait....now its not Kiko who ran tips, its U, TINTINSNOWY, who ran tips....dun say i get u 2 mixed up again hor....lol....

Again....it doesn't matter wat u use, be it Kiko, Tintinsnowy, etc....u r wat u r, n changing nicks, having clones, etc will never change anything....lastly, get ur grammar, spellg etc correct pls....ur english sux, just like urself...

Again it happens ??? This guy got no shame . No wonder nobody like him now.:rolleyes:

TastyDaddy
17-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Fishcer/Goose,

Calm down calm down... at ure age you are likely to have a coronary...

Eh.... when are we going to the 2nd floor place again.... wanna get some 'loving'....

Daddy

Fishcer
17-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Fishcer/Goose,

Calm down calm down... at ure age you are likely to have a coronary...

Eh.... when are we going to the 2nd floor place again.... wanna get some 'loving'....

Daddy

Lol....i'm calm....i'll never get myself worked up over a comedian like Kiko aka Tintinsnowy aka ..... :rolleyes:

Anyway....u wanna go there again?? Its simple dude....just go over to the BS thread in the KTV forum, and ask for kakis...i'm sure ur pm will get flooded...lol...:p

tiewleilowmei
17-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Wah scold yourself and then praise yourself ??? Permission also granted to zap this tintinsnowy. Reason : Heard from bros that he pm senoir bros to up him points first and never return. Somemore using vulgarities to scold people:mad:

Alright!!! ZAP :mad:.... but sorry me junior no power...only can help everyone by spotting his clones...and of course with the help to the fellow samsters...:D

tiewleilowmei
17-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Its simple dude....just go over to the BS thread in the KTV forum, and ask for kakis...i'm sure ur pm will get flooded...lol...:p

and kiko's clones too... don't be played by him...:D

icecum
17-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Yo bro fishcer relax la and cool down man, he just a small boy only let him be la....... he want to be whoever be whoever lor......

If he dun come in here later he become crazy how........ end up he just go to any KTV just touch touch the girls and run away how..... u get what i mean heehee.....

FookKew
17-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Yo bro fishcer relax la and cool down man, he just a small boy only let him be la....... he want to be whoever be whoever lor......

If he dun come in here later he become crazy how........ end up he just go to any KTV just touch touch the girls and run away how..... u get what i mean heehee.....

lol good one bro.. he always run tips... and always " have heart to return after few mths" INCLUDING INTEREST!!! :D

fullofrubbish
19-03-2009, 10:26 AM
and kiko's clones too... don't be played by him...:D

Our dear "friend" is here today

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3570861-post7771.html

Cheonging101
27-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Muahahaha! :D

Wa lau eh!

First, kena raped!

Then, say that kena rape is shiok and ask other bros to try!

Later, give money to rapist and macam fall in love with rapist!

Kiko, don't cheong lah! Write stories better! I definitely buy! Farking farny! Beats Russel Peters anytime! :p

icecum
27-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Wa lau this kiko really sometime made my work stress lesser lor the joke the story the PM he send and the bro support behind really made my day laugh untill my staff ask me why ar.......:D :D :D

Muahahaha!

Wa lau eh!

First, kena raped!

Then, say that kena rape is shiok and ask other bros to try!

Later, give money to rapist and macam fall in love with rapist!

Kiko, don't cheong lah! Write stories better! I definitely buy! Farking farny! Beats Russel Peters anytime! :p

icecum
27-03-2009, 08:08 PM
MAN of the Match in SBF goes to KIKO 2009 awards winner........

1st Prize 1 night stay at Hougang u know where don't know never mind we don't mind to bring u there..... :D

RUNROAD
18-04-2009, 02:38 AM
i wonder why is this thread so highly rated? :confused:

read liao also dun understand how is it related to matters of the heart. weird....?

Cheonging101
20-04-2009, 04:32 PM

read liao also dun understand how is it related to matters of the heart. weird....?

Bro, Matters of the Heart section is for bros whom are feeling down because of relationships with FLs/WLs went askewed (fucked-up). Some threads here are meant to cheer them up. This thread is so highly rated because it's the BEST for making them laugh and forget about the shitty things that happened! :D

DO_I_BJ
20-04-2009, 06:27 PM
i will give her more than the standard $20 which i own her. I gave her $30.

this is a classic.... haha.

HCKing
20-04-2009, 07:15 PM
this is a classic.... haha.

he is a real class of his own.:D

Panamera
20-04-2009, 07:17 PM

You are very very funny..You are the THREAD STARTER !!!!!

Welcome back, my friend!!!