PDA

View Full Version : Singaporean Killed In Mumbai

Randy08
29-11-2008, 06:56 AM
Why I write her is because it is faster to see my post than CNA.

Damn these terrorist assholes !
Innocent lives lost and these psychos don't know really what they want.
The new bastards of the earth !

Well Singapore better watch out and be on our toes. This is warning by these madman (once again) that they can strike anywhere.

There is no law, no honour and no mercy shown by these idiots.

Randy08
29-11-2008, 07:09 AM
Indian Commandos ?
Makes one laugh just watching the way they are dressed up and they way they stand guard. Sloppy.

How can these people be called commandos ? Just because they can repel from a helicopter ? They just shoot everyone in sight.

Don't anyhow use the name `Commando' please. Maluuu ! A Mockery !

DO_YOU_BJ
29-11-2008, 07:33 AM
Errr bro i know its a sad thing that 1 singaporean was killed in mumbai but hor, what has it got to do with the section of "Matters of The Heart???"

ekemono
29-11-2008, 07:35 AM
he obviously forgotton to read the fine print

mebirdie
29-11-2008, 08:53 AM
Please respect the deceased. This is not the forum or place to post. :mad:

DTCEPL
29-11-2008, 08:54 AM
Indian Commandos ?
Makes one laugh just watching the way they are dressed up and they way they stand guard. Sloppy.

How can these people be called commandos ? Just because they can repel from a helicopter ? They just shoot everyone in sight.

Don't anyhow use the name `Commando' please. Maluuu ! A Mockery !

Sorry to comment a little Bro....those that stand guard are 'normal' Police or Military personnel....just like our Mata.

But those that assaulted the Hotels or Related premises are the Indian's 'Special Forces'.....no one see their faces and they are well trained and armed to handle the situation - just a fair comment, no offence Bro.

Sad and regret that Muslims Extremist take such a move killing so much civilians. Thee world and all kind hearted Muslims condemned such disgraceful uncivilised acts.

Such terrorism acts can strike anywhere anytime on anyone, hope all can be better prepared and be on alert, don't take things for granted that Sillipore is safe.

Randy08
30-11-2008, 07:18 AM
I'm sorry to all here. This was a Matter from the Heart.

I also apologise to the Indian Commandos. I did not understand the picture fully. It's over. People died and others will carry on living.

Please delete this post. You can dock my points too.

Thanks.

Viet_Cong
30-11-2008, 01:34 PM
May she rest in peace. And I hope that the terrorists get one up their sorry asses

Lenova
30-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Sorry did not know her name. Anyone know her link in Facebook and Friendster? :o R.I.P

saxromeo
30-11-2008, 09:11 PM
i wondered if she would have lived if Sg Gahmen didnt express their stand on TV that they stand firmly behind the Indian Gahmen. According to reports , the terrorist were quite biased in their hostages ; asking one of them if they're americans or english ...

pussyman72
30-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Why I write her is because it is faster to see my post than CNA.

dont understand why u wanna post here...... :confused: this is sbf lei not news lei.... wanna post go to sgforum or ST n post lar...

really dont understand what pple are posting.....

Dimculun
02-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Sorry to comment a little Bro....those that stand guard are 'normal' Police or Military personnel....just like our Mata.

But those that assaulted the Hotels or Related premises are the Indian's 'Special Forces'.....no one see their faces and they are well trained and armed to handle the situation - just a fair comment, no offence Bro.

Sad and regret that Muslims Extremist take such a move killing so much civilians. Thee world and all kind hearted Muslims condemned such disgraceful uncivilised acts.

Such terrorism acts can strike anywhere anytime on anyone, hope all can be better prepared and be on alert, don't take things for granted that Sillipore is safe.

yeah that's right, The "Black Cats" they claimed themself to be The Best in Asia..
but look at them how they do the mission ?
it's so slow
when they get down from Helicopter
no Covering Fire...
so they get fired from Terrorist's AK

i think it's lack of training.... and no coordination..