PDA

View Full Version : Massage parlours in Bkk

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

yetman
23-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Hi brudders,

I travel to bkk every month and used to be stationed there for 6 years. For chio girls, you try:

1. Mirage at Ratchadapisek behind The Emerald Hotel. Or stay at Palazzo and just walk over. It is beside the hotel. Abt 1800 - 2200 for the girls in the glass chamber. Sideliners (on your left when you walk in) set u back from 2,700 to 3,500 depending.

I have always enjoyed Mirage ...their girls have the CFM look expecially the sideliners

2. Catherine at Rama 9: 2 shots for 1,700. Good selection of girsl. It has new model galley at 5th (or 6th) floor. Ask Papasan Pae and give him a tip of 100B..he always give the top recommendation. For FL / sideliners on 5th floor, it wil cost between 2,500 onwards

3. Plaza: One of favorite place. Go to the 7th floor (I think...u can ask the papasan there). Look for papasan Narin...he gives good recommendation. I used to bonk a 18th yr undergraduate from Bkk Uni for 2,300B ...with pink nipples, slim body fair skin there and then slowly became my PT GF for 3 months.

Anyway, ground floor service costs u 1,800. Girls at model lounge cost between 2,300 onwards.

There are other places...I will fill u in on my experience.

Never ask taxi ot tuk tuk to show u around looking for massage parlours. They take a cut of at least 500-1000 Baht. Take the cab abd tell them exactly where u wanna look and pay according to meter.

yetman
23-03-2003, 08:59 PM
HI all,

Sorry abt the error...i was trying to reply to the thread "J-one massage" but mis-clicked it instead and started a new thread.

But since the thread has started...why don;t we share some experience at these massage parlours...

1. Catherine: was there last week...tried a girl by the name of M (can't remember the no). Papa Pae recommended...0nly 20 yr with fair skin from Chiang Rai..pink nipples..quite tight. Good service...price = 1,700 Baht with 2 shots

Another girl no: 055..good height with slender body. good service and she can really "rides"...average size tits very good bbbj.

Thanks..

crazyforclit
13-04-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by yetman
Hi brudders,

I travel to bkk every month and used to be stationed there for 6 years. For chio girls, you try:

1. Mirage at Ratchadapisek behind The Emerald Hotel. Or stay at Palazzo and just walk over. It is beside the hotel. Abt 1800 - 2200 for the girls in the glass chamber. Sideliners (on your left when you walk in) set u back from 2,700 to 3,500 depending.

I have always enjoyed Mirage ...their girls have the CFM look expecially the sideliners

2. Catherine at Rama 9: 2 shots for 1,700. Good selection of girsl. It has new model galley at 5th (or 6th) floor. Ask Papasan Pae and give him a tip of 100B..he always give the top recommendation. For FL / sideliners on 5th floor, it wil cost between 2,500 onwards

3. Plaza: One of favorite place. Go to the 7th floor (I think...u can ask the papasan there). Look for papasan Narin...he gives good recommendation. I used to bonk a 18th yr undergraduate from Bkk Uni for 2,300B ...with pink nipples, slim body fair skin there and then slowly became my PT GF for 3 months.

Anyway, ground floor service costs u 1,800. Girls at model lounge cost between 2,300 onwards.

There are other places...I will fill u in on my experience.

Never ask taxi ot tuk tuk to show u around looking for massage parlours. They take a cut of at least 500-1000 Baht. Take the cab abd tell them exactly where u wanna look and pay according to meter.

Have you tried Poseidon before? Seems like the gals there are pretty happening too. Do they just provide massage services, does it include FJ and stuff like that

merfolk
14-04-2003, 06:33 PM
Hi! I been to Massage Parlour twice from my last two trip but I never get the traditional Body Massage before. I think part of the reason I always go late, about 11pm. The girl always want to go home early and lay there for you. There is very little massage(using hand) and ask you to service her instead.

It has been very frustrating. Please advice.

suckerll
14-04-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by merfolk
Hi! I been to Massage Parlour twice from my last two trip but I never get the traditional Body Massage before. I think part of the reason I always go late, about 11pm. The girl always want to go home early and lay there for you. There is very little massage(using hand) and ask you to service her instead.

It has been very frustrating. Please advice.

Go earlier?

Also maybe u took the gals from the wrong side of the tank, ie. the non-traditional massage kind that's why they just lie down n let u finish the job ;)

justl00king
15-04-2003, 01:52 AM
if you only want traditional massage(meaning no boom boom) try bangkok palace hotel basement. two joints there offering 24hrs service.

siamcutey
09-08-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by yomun
Near Carnation Massage at the junction of Meng Zai. Must activate Thaiboy or SC to go and reece. Hehe.

http://bkktonite.com/cgi-bin/forum/topic.cgi?forum=2&topic=399&start=0

Is it? Then lets go Meng Zai. Eat Seafood, go KTV, go shuang shuang

hahaha
SC

tirak69
09-08-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
Is it? Then lets go Meng Zai. Eat Seafood, go KTV, go shuang shuang

hahaha
SC

good seafood at suan nathong. just tell cab driver "see yat meng chai". the "yum sam krob" and "kor gai tord" is the best i tried so far. aroi mak!

tirak69
09-08-2003, 01:16 AM
Seems that this month is 'Expose' month.

might as well tell others where to eat after going to carnation. must say the food in carnation not bad too. but like SC say go nathong must sit outside and enjoy the live band.

there is a love hotel located near carnation too. only got thai signage outside. excellent place where you can drive your car in and park in the garage. there will be someone to pull a curtain over the entrance so on one knows. super discreet place.

thaiboy
09-08-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by tirak69
might as well tell others where to eat after going to carnation. must say the food in carnation not bad too. but like SC say go nathong must sit outside and enjoy the live band.

there is a love hotel located near carnation too. only got thai signage outside. excellent place where you can drive your car in and park in the garage. there will be someone to pull a curtain over the entrance so on one knows. super discreet place.

hahahahah i know kekekekeke opposite got one big billards saloon....

tirak69
09-08-2003, 01:30 AM
Walan you also have knowledge of underground brothels. Sibei power.

its just a love hotel... have to BYO. pu yings not included.

newyorker88
21-12-2003, 03:24 PM
Dear brothers,
Bangkok is not my place for cheoging, but once, I was there for business. Being alone, I decided to walk abt in the city after hours, not by taxi or walk, just around city areas. I come across the shops where there are many aunties sitting out there asking "body massage?" Well, being only the first time there, me dare not go in, for fear that it might be "black shop".

For those more experienced, can advice if these shops are safe? will you be ripped off? Or they will quote a price and ask for more later after that? any comments? Thanks!

thaiboy
21-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by newyorker88
Dear brothers,
Bangkok is not my place for cheoging, but once, I was there for business. Being alone, I decided to walk abt in the city after hours, not by taxi or walk, just around city areas. I come across the shops where there are many aunties sitting out there asking "body massage?" Well, being only the first time there, me dare not go in, for fear that it might be "black shop".

For those more experienced, can advice if these shops are safe? will you be ripped off? Or they will quote a price and ask for more later after that? any comments? Thanks!

Yooss bro bkk so big...which part of the city...you mention bussiness trip...... i think it must be around silom if i not wrong...maybe is patpong hummmmm you will get rip off if you are a first timer.

newyorker88
21-12-2003, 04:39 PM
Yup, at the heart of the city, near MBK, me live in Princess at that time... Patpong? heard it is a red light district.... Well, thanks for the info, will be more careful next time I go down..

tirak69
22-12-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by newyorker88
Yup, at the heart of the city, near MBK, me live in Princess at that time... Patpong? heard it is a red light district.... Well, thanks for the info, will be more careful next time I go down..

skip patpong... take a cab to thanon ratchada and start chionging... guarantee more fun.

suckerll
24-12-2003, 05:35 PM
good news everyone! since 21st dec i think the authorities have allowed the massage palours to open from 1300 till 0000 hrs (back to normal hours) liao.... :)

happy banging new year to you all!!!

nightfall_sgp
27-12-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by suckerll
good news everyone! since 21st dec i think the authorities have allowed the massage palours to open from 1300 till 0000 hrs (back to normal hours) liao.... :)

I hope so. There was a post in the Bangkok Tonight Forum posted on 24 December 2003 indicating that there was yet another raid. This is what it said:-

I saw something on the TV news last night and it was over in flash. It looked to me like like the Biwa MP getting raided: a sign out front with three thai characters (for "B" and "W" and a third I didn't get), plus interior shots of an empty fishbowl.

Was this new or just some old file footage?
Who's got details?

---------------
You've got your family and your mates. Everybody else is just a contractor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on: 3:40 pm on Dec. 24, 2003 | IP

I hope the raid on BIWA was an isolated case.

siamcutey
28-12-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by suckerll

I don't think so.

SC

keet
28-12-2003, 12:58 PM
actually it is illegal to open massage parlours to provide these services according to the Thai law but as always..things go under the table until something happens..

Buaya1
14-01-2004, 07:55 PM
I don't think so.

SC

SuckerII was right. I just returned from Bangkok this afternoon after a 2-day trip. Was at Rachada on Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 January 2004. Visited Nataree, Hi-Class and Ceaser's. All were opened in the afternoon and the Papasans confirmed that opening hour was from 2.00 p.m. to midnight. At Emanuelle, there was banner which reads, "We are Open. Monday to Friday - 3.00 p.m. to midnight. Saturday and Sunday 2.00 p.m. to midnight"

My experience as follows. At Nataree, there used to be 3 window sections, 1300B, 1700B, 1900B and those seating at the lounge at 2200B. There is now only 1 window section (the one nearest to the lift). The girls at the lounge are still there but a handful when I was there. Over at Hi-Class, if you booked a girl, the room will be at Emanuelle. The girl will use an internal route to Emanuelle whilst the Papasan will then walk you to Emanuelle and you meet at the lift lobby. At Ceaser's, as usual, not many girls in the huge-sized fish tank. This time, there seems to be a new batch of younger girls in the fish tank.

Well, Bros happy cheonging.

Cheers.

vaxvms
16-01-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Buaya1
SuckerII was right. I just returned from Bangkok this afternoon after a 2-day trip. Was at Rachada on Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 January 2004. Visited Nataree, Hi-Class and Ceaser's. All were opened in the afternoon and the Papasans confirmed that opening hour was from 2.00 p.m. to midnight. At Emanuelle, there was banner which reads, "We are Open. Monday to Friday - 3.00 p.m. to midnight. Saturday and Sunday 2.00 p.m. to midnight"

My experience as follows. At Nataree, there used to be 3 window sections, 1300B, 1700B, 1900B and those seating at the lounge at 2200B. There is now only 1 window section (the one nearest to the lift). The girls at the lounge are still there but a handful when I was there. Over at Hi-Class, if you booked a girl, the room will be at Emanuelle. The girl will use an internal route to Emanuelle whilst the Papasan will then walk you to Emanuelle and you meet at the lift lobby. At Ceaser's, as usual, not many girls in the huge-sized fish tank. This time, there seems to be a new batch of younger girls in the fish tank.

Well, Bros happy cheonging.

Cheers.

hi-class upstair have room why need to use emmanuelle rm??
unless now change policy......

tirak69
16-01-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by vaxvms
hi-class upstair have room why need to use emmanuelle rm??
unless now change policy......

me think its because the rooms in Emmanuelle nicer. :D

Buaya1
16-01-2004, 09:49 PM
You disappoint me man Ratchada King. Hi-Class gals use the rooms in Emmanuelle as the rooms in Hi-Class have no bathtubs. Sealed up with wooden plank. Bathtub damn small too!

I asked the papasan why I had to use Emanuelle's room and in a mixture of English, Thai and Mandarin, he told me it had something to do with "contro" (I guessed he meant "quota"). He mentioned that the rooms all full. Surprised, I told the papasan that Hi-class had a few floors with rows of rooms and he said something like "only little can use now". Anybody know the reason?

tirak69
16-01-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Buaya1
I asked the papasan why I had to use Emanuelle's room and in a mixture of English, Thai and Mandarin, he told me it had something to do with "contro" (I guessed he meant "quota"). He mentioned that the rooms all full. Surprised, I told the papasan that Hi-class had a few floors with rows of rooms and he said something like "only little can use now". Anybody know the reason?

my guess is that hi-class could have exceeded their quota of rooms alloted for a place of their size. all ab-num places are supposed to have a fixed number of rooms. thus to avoid trouble with the law they have to close some rooms and use emmanuelle's rooms instead.

SC should be able to provide more insight into this matter.

siamcutey
17-01-2004, 12:57 AM
my guess is that hi-class could have exceeded their quota of rooms alloted for a place of their size. all ab-num places are supposed to have a fixed number of rooms. thus to avoid trouble with the law they have to close some rooms and use emmanuelle's rooms instead.

SC should be able to provide more insight into this matter.

During the Chuwit Saga last year, the police find fault with Hi-Class and stated that Hi-Class "had too much rooms".

And 1 thing that I found out is that Hi-Class may not have a Arb Num licence. Massage licence definitely. So thats why for those for pure massage can choose the girls on the left of the tank and then go up to the rooms of Hi-Class while those who want to arb num will have to go to Emmanuelle.

Hope this helps

SC

Buaya1
17-01-2004, 01:10 PM
During the Chuwit Saga last year, the police find fault with Hi-Class and stated that Hi-Class "had too much rooms".

And 1 thing that I found out is that Hi-Class may not have a Arb Num licence. Massage licence definitely. So thats why for those for pure massage can choose the girls on the left of the tank and then go up to the rooms of Hi-Class while those who want to arb num will have to go to Emmanuelle.

Hope this helps

SC

Thanks for enlightening me. Over at Nataree, there also some rooms that were pasted with hastily written notices in Thai Language. I suppose it also meant "closed" to remain within the quota. Anyway, whatever it is, arb num is available from 2.00 p.m. onwards except for Emanuelle (owned by Chuwit) from 3.00 p.m. onwards.

Happy cheonging to one and all.

spyoscope
05-02-2004, 06:48 PM
Hi Brudders,

Will be in BKK from next Tues...

Any recommendations of massage places near Merchant Court Hotel?

Preferrably, those with Sauna & Hot Jacuzzi.

Thanx a million! ;)

tirak69
11-02-2004, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by spyoscope
Hi Brudders,

Will be in BKK from next Tues...

Any recommendations of massage places near Merchant Court Hotel?

Preferrably, those with Sauna & Hot Jacuzzi.

Thanx a million! ;)

Aiyah... dun need to PM anyone if u stay at merchant court. Just stand at the lobby, look opposite, to the right and there are many choices to make. you have to decide which one you want to visit or how many visits can ur one eye snake take. :D
for hot pool and sauna then u have to ask the cheer guest for VIP rooms. normal rooms will only have a bath tub.

tirak69
11-02-2004, 02:32 AM
seems like the action is now moving to meng jai area... first there was good food - nathong, followed by soon to open - all new C20, and now a new ab-nam joint (only a few months old).

its a localised place and helps if you speak thai. membership is value for money - for 30,000THB you get 3 bottles of chivas and 33,000THB value worth to spend on girls, makan, drinks.

Hasa Sas
11-02-2004, 08:53 AM
Nightspots forced to shut earlier

Midnight closing the general rule

Preeyanat Phanayanggoor Yuwadee Tunyasiri

Cabinet has ordered bars, clubs and other nightspots across the country to observe new closing times that would shut most of them down at midnight.

The decision, part of the government's morals campaign aimed at curbing crime and drug problems, is certain to cause an uproar among owners and workers at thousands of discos, karaoke halls, go-go bars and massage parlours.

The directive comes into force on March 1.

All nightspots outside specified nightlife zones will have to shut at midnight, while there will be some exemptions inside the zones, of which Bangkok has three _ Patpong area, Ratchadapisek road and Royal City Avenue (RCA).

Discos and hostess bars inside the zones will still be allowed to open until 2am, the current legal closing time for all establishments across the nation, while restaurants featuring musical performances have until 1am.

Sansanee Nakpong, deputy government spokesman, said night entertainment venues with music and alcoholic drinks as well as karaoke would open from 6pm and close at 1am for those in the zones, and at midnight for those outside the zones.

At present only four provinces _ Chiang Mai, Uttaradit, Samut Prakan and Lamphun _ have not yet been subjected to zoning and all entertainment places may stay open until 2 am. Once the zoning is completed in these provinces they will have to observe the new opening hours.

Ms Sansanee said the new opening time for massage parlours in entertainment zones has been changed from noon to 4pm. Those outside the zones would open even later, at 6pm. Both will have to close at midnight. The new operating time does not affect spa and traditional massage parlours, however.

Discotheques and other dancing entertainment places are allowed to operate until 2am for those within the zones, but those outside them will have to close at midnight.

Pracha Maleenond, the deputy interior minister, said 24-hour khaotom (congee) foodshops would not be affected because they were not classified as nighteries, but as restaurants. They must however obey the Public Health Ministry's ban on smoking inside their shops.

Mr Pracha said he was worried the different opening and closing times would not be fair to every business operator and they might file lawsuits against the government. He personally preferred the same opening and closing times for all nightspots because it would be easier to control and regulate, but the Interior Ministry had no problems implementing the new order.

Mr Pracha said with the new complex opening and closing times, authorities would need to remember which venues opened and closed at what time.

Cabinet last month rejected the Interior Ministry's proposal for earlier closing times, saying the move would affect thousands of people.

The nightlife crackdown which began in August 2001 under the stewardship of Deputy Prime Minister Purachai Piemsombun, ended the free-wheeling ways of Bangkok's bars and clubs, which used to shut at dawn. Despite grumbles from club owners, the initiative was firmly backed by most members of the public.

Sinoview
11-02-2004, 05:07 PM
seems like the action is now moving to meng jai area... first there was good food - nathong, followed by soon to open - all new C20, and now a new ab-nam joint (only a few months old).

its a localised place and helps if you speak thai. membership is value for money - for 30,000THB you get 3 bottles of chivas and 33,000THB value worth to spend on girls, makan, drinks.

On my last trip, I was around Sukumvit area when I realised that Forte has shifted but don't know to where thus decided to go Minitry of Sound (MOS) in Soi 12.

Knn...the place has changed name to something like " DDL O" and it's like a ghost house on a Saturday night . But the drinks was cheap.... four bottles of beers (Henekien) at B280. But he band and the atmosphere is fark-up...even at 1200 very little crowb. Decided to go back hotel to "sleep".....

Can kindly advise where Forte has shifted to ???? What's the good dance club to go nowadays if I am in the Sukumvit or Siam Square area ???

Many thanks

tirak69
11-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Sinoview
On my last trip, I was around Sukumvit area when I realised that Forte has shifted but don't know to where thus decided to go Minitry of Sound (MOS) in Soi 12.

Knn...the place has changed name to something like " DDL O" and it's like a ghost house on a Saturday night . But the drinks was cheap.... four bottles of beers (Henekien) at B280. But he band and the atmosphere is fark-up...even at 1200 very little crowb. Decided to go back hotel to "sleep".....

Can kindly advise where Forte has shifted to ???? What's the good dance club to go nowadays if I am in the Sukumvit or Siam Square area ???

Many thanks

The DBL 0 u see is managed by our local dbl 0 group.

Forte is now in RCA.

u can try visiting narcissus, CM2 and spasso in the suk/siam area.

happy chionging!:D

siamcutey
12-02-2004, 12:51 AM

Forte is now in RCA.

CM2 and spasso if want go enjoy drink, its ok, but don't take the FLs. In my view its overpriced, as they are often not worth that much.

SC

Sinoview
12-02-2004, 01:29 PM

Forte is now in RCA.

Wat the F**k ??? Wat a fool I am. I was staying in Siam Novotel Hotel and CM2 is right there.

I was with a gf ...thought CM2 is just good for picking FL and no bar top dancing thus never check it out. Knn...hotel guests got no cover charge some more......

Sinoview
12-02-2004, 01:37 PM
CM2 and spasso if want go enjoy drink, its ok, but don't take the FLs. In my view its overpriced, as they are often not worth that much.

SC

No taking of FL for me lah....brought a gf over.

Sign, the Thai exchange rate thread was taken out. This trip confirmed that the exchnage rate we got from the normal bank in BKK is better than what we got from the MCs in People park or GM.

Date : 27 Feb.:

Me exchanged in GM at 22.68.

On reaching DM airport in BKK. it's 22.71.

In further, I will not convert Sin to Thai baht in Sland....never.

Cheers

siamcutey
12-02-2004, 01:46 PM
No taking of FL for me lah....brought a gf over.

Sign, the Thai exchange rate thread was taken out. This trip confirmed that the exchnage rate we got from the normal bank in BKK is better than what we got from the MCs in People park or GM.

Date : 27 Feb.:

Me exchanged in GM at 22.68.

On reaching DM airport in BKK. it's 22.71.

In further, I will not convert Sin to Thai baht in Sland....never.

Cheers

I also realised that Golden Mile no longer gives better thai baht rate than Thailand. But when you reach DM airport and you see the rate, you change ourside the airport will be even better.

Previously GM offers very good rate, now don't think so.

SC

tirak69
13-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Start 1 new thread lor. Exchange rate also expired liao

hahaha
SC

guys... guys... this is the massage thread leh... not on currency exchange. please stick to orginal topic hor.

kop khun mak. :D

Mr.romance
16-02-2004, 12:08 AM
Hey Bros?

Anyone of you visiting Bangkok at that period of time?
BTW is it worth going & is it Expensive?I guess most gals wont be
free at that period of time

I still like Sukhomvit Soi 33..especially "Monet"..
Any cheongster there had any experience to share from there.Will post out mine here soon

Cheers

tirak69
16-02-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Mr.romance
Hey Bros?

Anyone of you visiting Bangkok at that period of time?
BTW is it worth going & is it Expensive?I guess most gals wont be
free at that period of time

I still like Sukhomvit Soi 33..especially "Monet"..
Any cheongster there had any experience to share from there.Will post out mine here soon

Cheers

songkran?? its like going to china during CNY. u think there will be chicks around? most will return to their hometown. its a kind of yearly pilgrimage for them to visit family, relatives and friends. of course there will be some that hang around bkk... but u cannot expect much selection.
you are better off visiting chiangmai... heard its quite happening there. :D

siamcutey
16-02-2004, 02:18 AM
songkran?? its like going to china during CNY. u think there will be chicks around? most will return to their hometown. its a kind of yearly pilgrimage for them to visit family, relatives and friends. of course there will be some that hang around bkk... but u cannot expect much selection.
you are better off visiting chiangmai... heard its quite happening there. :D

Songkran go MP. If I am not wrong, it should be opened, but with very very few good girls. The angpais will be enjoying their fruits of labour while those that stay behind proabably need more money and treat new year just like another day.

SC

Gekk0
16-02-2004, 02:53 AM
I was in BKK for the Songkran festival last year. Stayed at The Grand on Ratchadapisek Rd. Actually we went there for to pray to the 4 face Buddha and the Jade Buddha, we expected the p4p scene to be quite quiet since most of the working girls will probably return to hometown or village. But we were pleasantly surprised. No doubt Poseidon and Mirage was kinda quiet at about 6pm or so, but we arrived at The Plaza and Cupidy at 8pm on a few different days and it was packed with girls, even the 6th floor of The Plaza had about 12 Top Model Class girls. Maybe because business is slow so many girls decide to work extra hard during peak periods. Rates were quoted a little high though, and extra effort had to be made during the bargaining :D

We spent quite a bit of time at Emmanuelle Club, not as many hostesses, maybe around 12 of them, only 2 really pretty, the others were ok. But the Black Labels were very reasonable price i thought, so we drank a lot of good whiskey and chat with the girls and made some friends for supper and clubbing later that night.

We also went to CM2, awesome band there at that time and the theme they had then was hawaiian and hoolas for the dancing girls. Nice. More Black Label. I noticed the girls here wer just so-so, except for the dancers, they were exceptionally gorgeous.

Late late night entertainment continued at places like Sparks (Emerald Hotel) and Ministry of sound, the club vibes and the sound system was awesome. Wow! I love Bangkok! But still newbie, it was the first time I sanuk on my own, my fren also blur like me, so I think mebbe I paid too much for tips, booking of gal, etc. I compared what I paid and what samsters pay, i paid a bit more hehehe.

Mai Pen Rai, Sanuk

I learnt a lot reading this forum. Thank you. :D

Freestyler69
16-02-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Gekk0
I was in BKK for the Songkran festival last year. Stayed at The Grand on Ratchadapisek Rd. Actually we went there for to pray to the 4 face Buddha and the Jade Buddha, we expected the p4p scene to be quite quiet since most of the working girls will probably return to hometown or village. But we were pleasantly surprised. No doubt Poseidon and Mirage was kinda quiet at about 6pm or so, but we arrived at The Plaza and Cupidy at 8pm on a few different days and it was packed with girls, even the 6th floor of The Plaza had about 12 Top Model Class girls. Maybe because business is slow so many girls decide to work extra hard during peak periods. Rates were quoted a little high though, and extra effort had to be made during the bargaining :D

We spent quite a bit of time at Emmanuelle Club, not as many hostesses, maybe around 12 of them, only 2 really pretty, the others were ok. But the Black Labels were very reasonable price i thought, so we drank a lot of good whiskey and chat with the girls and made some friends for supper and clubbing later that night.

We also went to CM2, awesome band there at that time and the theme they had then was hawaiian and hoolas for the dancing girls. Nice. More Black Label. I noticed the girls here wer just so-so, except for the dancers, they were exceptionally gorgeous.

Late late night entertainment continued at places like Sparks (Emerald Hotel) and Ministry of sound, the club vibes and the sound system was awesome. Wow! I love Bangkok! But still newbie, it was the first time I sanuk on my own, my fren also blur like me, so I think mebbe I paid too much for tips, booking of gal, etc. I compared what I paid and what samsters pay, i paid a bit more hehehe.

Mai Pen Rai, Sanuk

I learnt a lot reading this forum. Thank you. :D

I went to Sparks at Hotel Emerald late one night and had 3 chicks who befriended me inside the disco bought me back to their condo and had a party.. no sex but kisses, dance and play cards.. the gals even had some K but i pollitely declined them.i pretended i can't understand a word in Thai so at least if they are ploting something, i can have at least 3 secs to react and run for my life LOLOL!!!

but tell me.. do you think these chicks are just for fun or are they MP gals or FL?? they do not look like MP gals to me cos they are not as pretty and not as good in the body dept. And I saw their credit card statement which is as good as mine in terms of the limit!! until now, i'm still afraid to contact them again, unless i have some bros game for this, otherwise i will not be there alone

siamcutey
17-02-2004, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Freestyler69
I went to Sparks at Hotel Emerald late one night and had 3 chicks who befriended me inside the disco bought me back to their condo and had a party.. no sex but kisses, dance and play cards.. the gals even had some K but i pollitely declined them.i pretended i can't understand a word in Thai so at least if they are ploting something, i can have at least 3 secs to react and run for my life LOLOL!!!

but tell me.. do you think these chicks are just for fun or are they MP gals or FL?? they do not look like MP gals to me cos they are not as pretty and not as good in the body dept. And I saw their credit card statement which is as good as mine in terms of the limit!! until now, i'm still afraid to contact them again, unless i have some bros game for this, otherwise i will not be there alone

In this world, if there is free lunch, you must be careful. You sure are quite daring, but lucky you are still here in one piece. With the crackdown on drugs, most of the drugs are now taken back in apts after disco hours.

Since you acted you don't know speak thai, if they have any plots, you should be able to understand what they say right?

My conclusion is whether they are FLs or MP gals, still same as prostitutes right? If not can tell me which are considered prostitutes then in Thailand? Because prostitution is not legalised, though Thailand is famous for it.
Credit card statement is nothing. As long as there is money flowing into their bank, they can get loans from banks, increase credit limits, get gold cards. Nothing unusual.

You can play with the girls but maybe next morning, a pii chai catch you in bed fucking her "sister", or you get caught with underage girl that looks above 21. Anything goes and Thailand are especially not friendly on foreigners. Don't think foreigner big fuck in Thailand. In Thailand, foreigners to the people are higher class citizens but to the government, its even lower class than their own people. Slap with a big 6 figure fine or jail in the outskirt prison camps are not fun at all.

SC

Mr.romance
17-02-2004, 08:35 PM
Hi to All bros especially Bro Yomun, Keet & Siamcutey..Not fogeting Bro Tirak 69,

Had not tried Poseidon Before But realised from the website
That "Ann Q15" was truly gorgeous..She look more like a eurasian & I heard she is Penthouse pet for 2002...Was wondering is she still workin there?
Any of You tried her before? IS her service Good? & did she do BBBJ? please share your experience with me...

ALL BROS

keet
17-02-2004, 10:48 PM
personally... i dont really fancy Poseidon at all cos their OKTs quite stuck-up and only look after the farangs or jepuns, unless u damn regular there and tip them well.
some in the tank downstair are comparable with the model cat in terms of service. basically i feel we'r just paying for the looks or those so-called cover girls lor.
however there were a few that really service well just like any other ap-num joints where u can find a few gems amongst them.
again... what u get might not be the same as your friend as depends on so many factors.. eg, quarrel with bf, lose $$ gamble, hang-over, not enuf $ pay rent, u not handsome enuf, etc etc.

Mr.romance
17-02-2004, 11:49 PM
In this world, if there is free lunch, you must be careful. You sure are quite daring, but lucky you are still here in one piece. With the crackdown on drugs, most of the drugs are now taken back in apts after disco hours.

Since you acted you don't know speak thai, if they have any plots, you should be able to understand what they say right?

My conclusion is whether they are FLs or MP gals, still same as prostitutes right? If not can tell me which are considered prostitutes then in Thailand? Because prostitution is not legalised, though Thailand is famous for it.
Credit card statement is nothing. As long as there is money flowing into their bank, they can get loans from banks, increase credit limits, get gold cards. Nothing unusual.

You can play with the girls but maybe next morning, a pii chai catch you in bed fucking her "sister", or you get caught with underage girl that looks above 21. Anything goes and Thailand are especially not friendly on foreigners. Don't think foreigner big fuck in Thailand. In Thailand, foreigners to the people are higher class citizens but to the government, its even lower class than their own people. Slap with a big 6 figure fine or jail in the outskirt prison camps are not fun at all.

SC

You mean we may get into trouble for screwing thai gals below
the age of 21...If tats the case its rather risky cos my gal is 20 only leh...How Ah like tat?

But I heard from My Thai gal who claimed that PM Of Thailand "Thaksin Sinawatra" did told his men to take care of we foreigners/tourist when we are in their country.Especially when cab drivers who anyhow quote prices to we tourists...If we were to complain to the taxi company/agency about them they will get into deep shit..But one thing is for sure I feel rather respected by the people there ...I guess its bcos our Pocket contains more
Vitamin $$$ than them

bollocksman
18-02-2004, 01:24 AM
the age of 21...If tats the case its rather risky cos my gal is 20 only leh...How Ah like tat?

But I heard from My Thai gal who claimed that PM Of Thailand "Thaksin Sinawatra" did told his men to take care of we foreigners/tourist when we are in their country.Especially when cab drivers who anyhow quote prices to we tourists...If we were to complain to the taxi company/agency about them they will get into deep shit..But one thing is for sure I feel rather respected by the people there ...I guess its bcos our Pocket contains more
Vitamin $$$ than them

VITAMIN M$$$££££'s is basically their motivation, especially those in the night , entertainment and tourist industry.

but that is not to say that , there are some genuninely good natured pple there. Its harder to find in the city especially bkk. ..

I havent been in the p4p scene lately, so my information is rusty, still i think u could still be technically breaking the law, when u visit an MP and have sex in the room ( which u paid up front).. refer to last year's saga on Chuwit( to find out more).

cheers!!

siamcutey
18-02-2004, 01:25 AM

Vitamin $$$ than them

Paiseh, correction. Let me recall. Should be 16 yrs old or 18. 16 seems correct. Never tried such young gals so don't know.

As for the PM he said that was because there a couple of accidents where tourists were aimed and mugged. One was even shot by gun. If he doesn't do that, tourists will not want to visit thailand. Then if no tourism, how economy grow?

SC

siamcutey
18-02-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by keet
personally... i dont really fancy Poseidon at all cos their OKTs quite stuck-up and only look after the farangs or jepuns, unless u damn regular there and tip them well.
some in the tank downstair are comparable with the model cat in terms of service. basically i feel we'r just paying for the looks or those so-called cover girls lor.
however there were a few that really service well just like any other ap-num joints where u can find a few gems amongst them.
again... what u get might not be the same as your friend as depends on so many factors.. eg, quarrel with bf, lose $$ gamble, hang-over, not enuf $ pay rent, u not handsome enuf, etc etc.

Poseidon is famous because it is heavily promoted by those HK Chinese websites, Korean websites, Jap websites. Other than that, nothing special with Poseidon.

Yeah the OKTs are rather stuck up but these are before you flaunt your wealth.

hahaha
SC

keet
18-02-2004, 09:07 AM
those who fancy young gals or young gals "lookalike" can try Katherine at Rama9(behind Juliana). They've got about 20 on the left hand side tank. age range from 17-20 though some looked younger!

keet
18-02-2004, 09:11 AM
SC/Tirak69,

I've triple comfirmed with 3 visits to this MP I've told you guys about. All the girls in this MP does BBBJ. From fishtank girls to models. Where to find in BKK? Hahaha. Chiong arhhh! :D

have u guys done the "nuru nuru" soapy? BBBJ & FJ with it damn shiok.. :D

got couple recommendations at Plaza for BBBJ & CIM !
maybe you also know them..hahahah

siamcutey
18-02-2004, 12:22 PM
those who fancy young gals or young gals "lookalike" can try Katherine at Rama9(behind Juliana). They've got about 20 on the left hand side tank. age range from 17-20 though some looked younger!

They look young but looks in my opinion is cannot make it. Rather on the low end at 1500B and somemore is 2 shots. But looks to me is not my fancy type. Too young looks. I always prefer to go onto the model lounge. Had 1 there with striking resemblance to an actress. But service SOP. Had another 1 more, wanted to do me RAW. But I refuse. So depends also. Never go very long liao

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
18-02-2004, 12:30 PM
have u guys done the "nuru nuru" soapy? BBBJ & FJ with it damn shiok.. :D

got couple recommendations at Plaza for BBBJ & CIM !
maybe you also know them..hahahah

As long as one knows the cheer guest well, BBBJ is a sure guarantee. The cheer guest even tell me, which one you want, I go tell her to give you BBBJ.

SC

FallenAngel
18-02-2004, 01:39 PM
SC/Tirak69, I've triple comfirmed with 3 visits to this MP I've told you guys about. All the girls in this MP does BBBJ. From fishtank girls to models. Where to find in BKK? Hahaha. Chiong arhhh! :D
Bro yomun, the MP you referring to is Poseidon right?

Mr.romance
18-02-2004, 08:21 PM
Hi to all bros,

I was wondering whether u guys tried Embassy?

Been to BK x 4 times & everytime The taxi drivers will recommend Embassy But not Poseidon Nor J1...& many others i cant think of now...definitely they wont recommend Pubs such as Sukhomvit Soi 33

I dont find Embassy Fantastic..But the god father there seems to be able to speak very good mandarin..But a bit too pushy..It closed as late as 2am..Which is something we can opt for due to eleventh hour

The last time I went there a couple of mths ago. I was only there for a drink & still could not choose one fish that I like...maybe I seated too far away from the "LUOHAN" TANK

The godfather did told me that those sitting just outside the fish tank provide better service at slightly higher rate at 2500 baht compared to the rest at 2000 baht..But there are no lookers...I am personally very particular on looks & Figure...

Bros any comments on this MP..Is the service there good..& I heard from the godfather there they had many MP branches in Bangkok..I wonder How true is it as I still cannot really trust the thai People there

gigantic_tk
19-02-2004, 12:48 PM
Been to BK few times and the last time I went, I visited the Plaza Entertainment Complex. At the ground floor there is this Cupidy Massage. There also had 3 category of gals. I found the fish tank gals pretty and young so select one. Really enjoyed the 2 hours session with foam body message.

The other outlet is along the main highway, couldn't remember the name. it is an 4-5 story building with all kind of message....... :D :D

tirak69
22-02-2004, 07:23 PM
Plaza's normal rooms are quite old. However Plaza's bathub is one of the largest I've ever tried for the normal rooms in MPs.

Plaza is not on my top list. Many people especially Tirak69 swears by this place. ;)

still a fav of mine... my cheer guest recommendation never fail before leh... my comfort zone is there. a new fav of mine is Emm. this time kenna the VIP room on top floor.... next stop is the place with bbbj at all times (your recommendation - got money back guarantee?)... chiong arh...

Sinoview
26-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Hi to all bros,

I was wondering whether u guys tried Embassy?

Been to BK x 4 times & everytime The taxi drivers will recommend Embassy But not Poseidon Nor J1...&

Bros any comments on this MP..Is the service there good..& I heard from the godfather there they had many MP branches in Bangkok..I wonder How true is it as I still cannot really trust the thai People there

Anyone who have been to BKK long enough will know that NEVER NEVER TAKE ANY RECOMMENDATION FROM TAXI DRIVER TO ANY PLACES....they will give a "deep cut" from your spendings be it a MP, Restaurant etc.. So what you paid isn't what it's should cost.

Don't even "drop off from the Taxi" infront of the place your wanted to patronise. Drop some distant away....and walk there by yourself.

Thus any places recommended by the Taxi driver are "not good at all", they are for "tourist" who are to be slaughtered .......... I think u know what I meant.

tirak69
27-02-2004, 06:23 PM
Bro...Share the info leh..... Can or not ???

Many thanks....

i know where liao... but *sigh*... has been sworn to secrecy... pai seh hor.:p

just tried a chick from there... service really good and the bbbj is mind blowing... happening... chiong arh...

OceanEleven
27-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Any advise on MPs near Time Square???;)

tirak69
28-02-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by OceanEleven
Any advise on MPs near Time Square???;)

errr... i dun remember there being a time square in bkk... it think you refer to either new york or causeway bay in hong kong?

the only square that is popular amongst sporeans is SIAM SQUARE.
:confused:

OceanEleven
28-02-2004, 09:06 AM
errr... i dun remember there being a time square in bkk... it think you refer to either new york or causeway bay in hong kong?

the only square that is popular amongst sporeans is SIAM SQUARE.
:confused:
Think there is a building near Nana Station, about 5 minutes walk. Walk along the main road or the BTS Track, then you'll see an overhead bridge, cross over and will see the building. This building think call Time Square, then in the small road beside leads to Darling. The big signboard can be see from far. Any info on this place.;)

Mr.romance
28-02-2004, 11:46 AM
For the record. Generally BBBJ is not a norm in BKK. You need a good cheer guest for recommendations.

Oh Is it..Tat means i must be pretty lucky to get BBBJ everytime I visit BK...Maybe only Monet provide BBBJ...Or it could be becos
both the gals are fond of me...

Cheers

tirak69
28-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Think there is a building near Nana Station, about 5 minutes walk. Walk along the main road or the BTS Track, then you'll see an overhead bridge, cross over and will see the building. This building think call Time Square, then in the small road beside leads to Darling. The big signboard can be see from far. Any info on this place.;)

pai seh... dun normally hang around suk area. darling and annies are more of a hangout for farangs... eden included. my preference is more of rama ix and ratchada.

tirak69
28-02-2004, 02:10 PM

for more info on darling, u can check the bkk 2nite forums. coincidentally there is also a darling sauna in macau and they are known for thai chicks.

keet
01-03-2004, 05:28 PM

it's located at Suk soi 12.
more of a joint for the farangs frequent due to the hot publicity at the nanapong forum and bkk2nite. and also becos farangs dont really enjoy the ap-num scene.
prices are below B2k. service so-so nia, based on my last trip.
and also rooms quite old liao.

siamcutey
03-03-2004, 01:43 AM
it's located at Suk soi 12.
more of a joint for the farangs frequent due to the hot publicity at the nanapong forum and bkk2nite. and also becos farangs dont really enjoy the ap-num scene.
prices are below B2k. service so-so nia, based on my last trip.
and also rooms quite old liao.

Darling girls I see already, brother went to coma mode. I ran away before they could say much.

hahaha
SC

kurupa
31-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Not Mirage. ;)

Actually I went to Mirage... and here's my FR
My first try at a Bkk MP and I was lucky I got desires fulfilled.
1st shot: Mindblowing CIM BBBJ in the wash tub
2nd shot: Gal on top "CIP" Squat fuck in bed (my fav position)
A very well spent B1900 for a 2 hour , 2 shot thingy. Exceeded my time as the captain actually called up to remind us the time, luckily the call came after my 2nd shot, if not it wud definitely spoil the mood.

Joked with the gal to call my room after she finished work. She didn't call but came knocking at the door to my room instead! It was already almost 3am, and I must have fell asleep waitin for her call. Since I was so tired after the 2 shot thingy, and half asleep, I just gave her the taxi fare and sent her home. But got her hp num for my future reference. I fell back to sleep... and I think I forgot to call you at 2am. My apologies bro...

skyline69
04-04-2004, 02:44 PM
A very short FR on two MPs I went to over the week

Hi-Class
1800baht
2 hours
Overall - 7/10

The Plaza (Cupidy)
2400 Baht (sideliner)
2 hours
Overall 6/10

Observation:
At Plaza, the girl said there would only be one shot in two hours and anything more must TIP. I was very pissed and insisted on the second shot without tip and she refused and asked me to call her boss. I was very taken aback and lost my mood for anything. She told me it was company policy for one shot only. Can anyone verify whether it is true for Plaza and any other MP?
Also, what would be the tip for a second shot if it is true.

I think this is nonsense since I have got second shots in Poseidon, Hi Class before.

cheers

skyline69
04-04-2004, 06:01 PM
I see.. Ok - Me no lao jiao.. Just need to know what the market rate is... Anyway, I guess I must have been spoiled or the girls I got previously were very obliging... They didn't ask for tips.. hence the confusion...

What I would like to know if what do you guys do in the two hours in there... Silly question but apart from the bath and the fucking.. what can you do in there? :)

siamcutey
04-04-2004, 06:46 PM
Like the army always says. Priviledge and Entitlement.

1 shot in MP is an Entitlement.
2 shot in MP is a Priviledge.
>2 shots in MP is a bonus and you dig a gem for yourself.

Above is for 1 standard session in MP.

hahaha
SC

tirak69
04-04-2004, 10:08 PM
the 2nd shot is not a given as SC has pointed out above. it depends on the chemistry u have with the girl. minimum std tip is usually 300THB. give more if you are happy with the service. to me its the quality of bonk, not quantity.

this applies to plaza too.

bbgun
07-04-2004, 03:12 AM
morning bros,

i'll be flyin to LOS this fri night on airasia and staying for bout 7 days. any bros cheonging in BBK during these dates wld like to meet up? haven't booked any place but planning either watana or rachada city once i touch down.

a lil worried quality poseidon girls might be on the "low" or closed during songkran, anyone have a clue? :confused:

yomun, any chance you'll be free to meet up too? will try your no when i'm over there.

cheers!

delifrance
07-04-2004, 10:05 AM
Hi Skyline69

SC and Yomun are quite right. One shot. anything beyond that is a privilege. You must be young, handsome and energetic *laugh*...and you got a girl who's not a nympho. There are some who offer more but as what Yomun has mentioned.....this is not Singapore...this is Thailand, the Land of A Thousand Smiles and the culture is quite different.

Hi BBgun

apart from massage palours, what's your choice of 'cheong'?

Sinoview
07-04-2004, 11:19 AM
I see.. Ok - Me no lao jiao.. Just need to know what the market rate is... Anyway, I guess I must have been spoiled or the girls I got previously were very obliging... They didn't ask for tips.. hence the confusion...

What I would like to know if what do you guys do in the two hours in there... Silly question but apart from the bath and the fucking.. what can you do in there? :)

In Singapore we are not use to tipping....but that shouldn't be the practice if we travel overseas..... In Sland we are charge a 10% service charge in most places if we like it or not. Not all country have that and tips are expected even for normal service.For exaomple in US it's normal practice that you have to give an approx. 15% tip if you visit any sit-in restaurant.

For me, normally I will give the MP gal a basis B200 tip if the service is ok. The rests are bonuses (if any).......heee...heee.....

Mr.romance
04-05-2004, 07:17 PM
Dudes.
Am already back in singapore. I stayed at the MAnhatten at soi 15. very close to BTS and can bring girls back if u want to. Freaking hot there so stayt hydrated.

No need to book valueair, SQ has some good prices too.

The seniors are not in LOS this period, i tried getting in touch with them.

But if maybe possible next time we can go together.

Cheers

So how much u pay for for single room per night at Manhatten?Must be quite Expensive...

True enough most of the Lao jiao bros are in town..I could not get hold of any L.J. bros also when I was there a couple of weeks ago

I heard SQ got special price if u purchase their package of 4 pax..about $199 only per pax...

So when is ur next trip? No field reports?

absolut
04-05-2004, 07:27 PM
Bro,

About S$45/night. can choose to have twin room too if u prefer for the same price. Come's with buffet breakfast which is not too bad. Else there's 2 eateries just outside the hotel and also a 24hr convenience store. If you like a regular massage there's 2 too.

Nana Plaza is not too far, I didn't go cuz too many Chow Ang Moh there. Rathchadapisek is but a short ride in a taxi, depending on the time of day. I went to Cupidy and Nataree. Word of advise, don;t spring for the sideliners, good to see only, play delay tactic in the room.

I think the senior Cheongsters are in another thread 'massage parlour girls" or something. lotsa new posts there, maybe can ask them for further advise.
SQ now have one going for $168, think it's for a certain flight only. Can try.
Manhatten hotel Bangkok can book thru online agencies which have better rates, goto www.bkktonight.com for more info.

Cheers!!

thaigers
05-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Bro,

About S$45/night. can choose to have twin room too if u prefer for the same price. Come's with buffet breakfast which is not too bad. Else there's 2 eateries just outside the hotel and also a 24hr convenience store. If you like a regular massage there's 2 too.

Nana Plaza is not too far, I didn't go cuz too many Chow Ang Moh there. Rathchadapisek is but a short ride in a taxi, depending on the time of day. I went to Cupidy and Nataree. Word of advise, don;t spring for the sideliners, good to see only, play delay tactic in the room.

I think the senior Cheongsters are in another thread 'massage parlour girls" or something. lotsa new posts there, maybe can ask them for further advise.
SQ now have one going for $168, think it's for a certain flight only. Can try.
Manhatten hotel Bangkok can book thru online agencies which have better rates, goto www.bkktonight.com for more info.

Cheers!!

Its funny. Get my thai friend to call up mahatten hotel and was quoted 1400B for single. Why is internet rate cheaper??

Thanks

absolut
05-05-2004, 07:30 PM
Dude,

Any hotel in the world you book direct sure more expensive than internet rate man...

thaigers
05-05-2004, 07:34 PM
Dude,

Any hotel in the world you book direct sure more expensive than internet rate man...

OIC, sorry i dont travel often, so i dont know. I dont have a credit card , so I guess cannot liao. Any other ways to get cheaper hotel rate?

absolut
05-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Dude,

K so what u can do is stay at Khao San Rd, think they'll take cash. You'd have to call them first and discuss la, for i dunno any hotels there.
Alternatively, use someone's credit card and pay them in cash instead. you'l get the hang of it sooner than later

tweaky
21-05-2004, 12:17 PM
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum. I used to live in Bangkok and I have had quite a bit of experience. I visit ever year. There seems to be very limited accounts about the massage parlors in this forum. If anyone is interested in info...just PM me and I'll try to sort you out. Hopefully we can get together for some partying next time I visit Bangkok.

Peace!

delifrance
24-05-2004, 03:51 AM
Cheonging MPs is no more than throwing money, whack the girl in private, later go coffee and talk all about it. Why not invite the MP girl out and ask her to rave about what you did to her? I think that's much more fun for us. Let's try this, listen to the MP rave about it. My good friends, game to try this?

tweaky
24-05-2004, 11:14 PM
hey everybody,

I noticed that most of the MP posts are focused on the Ratchada area. Right next to that area, there is the older stretch of MP places on Petchburi road. I know that not all of these places are as classy as the ones are Ratchada but there are a few gems in there. Riviera is a place I'd like to recommend. I've seen a lot of Japanese and Hong Kong guests in there every time I visit. There may not always be as many girls as some places on Ratchada, but I have never ever ever ever ver been disappointed with the service there. I love Mirage but the service is not always guaranteed to be grand. Riviera has some fine looking girls and you will always walk out with a smile. But then again....to each their own. I do agree about Poseidon. My experiences there have been average at most. Maybe I should not speak thai when I visit. heheh. They think I'm local perhaps.

happy happy!

OceanEleven
25-05-2004, 05:45 PM
hey everybody,

I noticed that most of the MP posts are focused on the Ratchada area. Right next to that area, there is the older stretch of MP places on Petchburi road. I know that not all of these places are as classy as the ones are Ratchada but there are a few gems in there. Riviera is a place I'd like to recommend. I've seen a lot of Japanese and Hong Kong guests in there every time I visit. There may not always be as many girls as some places on Ratchada, but I have never ever ever ever ver been disappointed with the service there. I love Mirage but the service is not always guaranteed to be grand. Riviera has some fine looking girls and you will always walk out with a smile. But then again....to each their own. I do agree about Poseidon. My experiences there have been average at most. Maybe I should not speak thai when I visit. heheh. They think I'm local perhaps.

happy happy!

Bro, anything to intro in Rama IX??? :)

tweaky
25-05-2004, 06:55 PM
rama IX...
I've been to Catherine only. A couple of very good experiences there. The girls there are well trained. However I know that a lot of them are not actually Thai but from way north. Supposedly from Burma. The Shan...etc.

I have heard the girls tell me about some really fucked up business that goes on with agents there. As in the girls don't have much freedom because they are tied to certain contracts. Not sure 100 percent. But overall a good place with some cuties.

Some hotties in the modeling lounge on the 5th floor i think.

peace.

tirak69
26-05-2004, 12:09 AM
hey everybody,

happy happy!
petchaburi is what ratchada is now... there are many MPs that stretch all the way to srinakarin. the MPs are all the old established names... zodiac, meree, bangkok cozy, mona lisa, riviera,

tirak69
26-05-2004, 12:19 AM
Bro, anything to intro in Rama IX??? :)
plenty also in rama IX. you can start from honolulu and work your way to la defense, colonze, champs and cleopatra to name a few.

keet
26-05-2004, 08:56 AM
rama IX...
I've been to Catherine only. A couple of very good experiences there. The girls there are well trained. However I know that a lot of them are not actually Thai but from way north. Supposedly from Burma. The Shan...etc.

I have heard the girls tell me about some really fucked up business that goes on with agents there. As in the girls don't have much freedom because they are tied to certain contracts. Not sure 100 percent. But overall a good place with some cuties.

Some hotties in the modeling lounge on the 5th floor i think.

peace.

Catherine is also one of my all-time favourites.
Yes its true abt the fxxked up biz going on with agents and the girls are actually from Laos who are normally smuggled thru and started to work as young as 15. If u notice the ones on the left side of the fish tank are extremely very young looking, some below the min. legal working age for MP.
The ordeal that they went thru when it was related to me seems like only happens in a movie that u see but it's for real, really shitty.

some very good 'sandwiches' available there too! :D

BkkPattaya
26-05-2004, 05:13 PM
In general Ratchada MPs standard now drop already.

Although drop in standard but still within tolerable limits. Just look at the chyes you get in Sillypore, nothing even comes close, if you know what I mean. Yomun bro, we planning a trip down to Pttaya again, hope you can join us this time. ;)

tirak69
30-05-2004, 11:09 PM
did not have time to do my rounds in all the ratchada joints. but must say the quality wise at poseidon is still ok. found a 3rd floor gem that went for 5500THB. 1.7m tall with real c cup.

BkkPattaya
31-05-2004, 05:19 AM
did not have time to do my rounds in all the ratchada joints. but must say the quality wise at poseidon is still ok. found a 3rd floor gem that went for 5500THB. 1.7m tall with real c cup.

Just like my recent trip to Poseidon, didn't take a fancy to any Sideline/model/covergirl category, laid my eyes upon two BHT2000 category girls, two good bonks for a good price. Same goes for the people I went with, all no kena with BHT2200 and above. Must say that we were a lucky batch. ;)

Mr.romance
31-05-2004, 08:52 AM
did not have <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> to do my rounds in all the ratchada joints. but must say the quality wise at poseidon is still ok. found a 3rd floor gem that went for 5500THB. 1.7m tall with real c cup.

I always feel tat Poseidon still one of the best in terms of quality & environment...Mine also "C" cup leh...but 3500 thb only. So did u see "Poy Thanaporn" the gal i screw from current foreman issue model.heehee

juggernutt
22-06-2004, 07:55 AM
The time has finally come!!
Business and pleasure haven't allowed me to grace Thailand with a visit...but this month I am able to squueze in some private fun time in BKK. time to make a comparison check with Indo. One thing that NKK will hands down is MP.

It has been nearly 6 years since i was last in BKK and I am looking forward to checking out the MPs. Back then I didnt know what the MPs were..only been to the lesser places like darling etc on Sukhumvit.
What are the must visit places? And any tips how to find it? Prices?

After reading the threads I guess Poseidon is the number 1?
Also interested in Catherine...wonder how they compare with Indo.
For a REAL toprate b2b massage..is there a place that you'd recommend? I understand that some girls are not that specialised in it.
Also how much should you pay if a MP gal agrees to join u outside?
Also what is the price difference with a NEP girl and a MP girl?

Thanks all...trip is short notice thing. Hopefully you can help me out.

Sammi888
19-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Advice needed!

I will be going to BKK n would like to visit some of the more reputable MP...however my available time to go is in the afternoon between 1-4pm..

I hope Bros here can give some advice on which MP I can visit during that time...

Tks in advance!

tirak69
19-07-2004, 11:06 PM
Advice needed!

I will be going to BKK n would like to visit some of the more reputable MP...however my available time to go is in the afternoon between 1-4pm..

I hope Bros here can give some advice on which MP I can visit during that time...

Tks in advance!
timing not so good. most open ard 3pm and the choice gets better closer to 5pm-6pm. unless its weekend when they start work earlier. best is between 6pm-7pm. u can always try your luck around the ratchada area... from catherine all the way to poseidon/babara/copa. this way you have many choice of MP to scout ard.

delifrance
20-07-2004, 12:52 AM
Hi

Tirak69 is spot on with his comments. I recommend High Class. Go to Emmanuelle, as you stand at the foot of the stair-case adorned on each side by crouching lions, you look to your right into a small lane, walk down this lane and look left of this lane...you will see High Class. High Class has two groups of ladies (traditional massage and sex massage) on the left and right inside the glass tank respectively. You can ask the papa san to explain the numbers, the 'V' on their number badges, etc. I think High Class has bathrooms in their massage rooms unlike Nadia.

Barbara at Copacabana in my personal opinion has less quality girls but sometimes the variety can stun me although I think in all the times I went there for an afternoon coffee at 1-4pm, I see nothing or buffalos only.

I think you can also try Utopia. Check www.bangkoktonight.com for the Ratchada map (not sure if it shows Utopia). Ask for the album where you choose and they call the girl over the phone. This one may have a better bet because the girls may be at home but they are likely to take 45 minutes to come to you because of their make-up time and travel time (although most of them live in Ratchada/Suthisan area).

enjoy.

siamcutey
20-07-2004, 07:06 PM
IMHO,

there is no best MP.

A Good MP must have at least a decent room, bathtub. No need to be damn new but adequate room decor enhances the session.

A Good Chia Keh. Another term for OKT. Getting one which is experienced, eager to service the customer is a top priority for every cheongster that goes to MP. With their contacts and feedback, you will get top horses from the stable and not forgetting some you see good in the showcase, doesn't mean good on the bed. The tip of course helps. Tipping of 100-500baht (depending on the tipper) often makes the Chia Keh remembers the customer.

A Girl that clicks. Sometimes when a man is faced with a girl that BBBJ, CIM, GF Treatment, doesn't mean he will click with the girl. Getting one with the X-factor, even condomed BJ, the man also nevermind.

With the above 3 major factors, any massage parlour can be anyone's favourite. Anytime, anywhere. :cool:

SC

Sammi888
20-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Hi

Tirak69 is spot on with his comments. I recommend High Class. Go to Emmanuelle, as you stand at the foot of the stair-case adorned on each side by crouching lions, you look to your right into a small lane, walk down this lane and look left of this lane...you will see High Class. High Class has two groups of ladies (traditional massage and sex massage) on the left and right inside the glass tank respectively. You can ask the papa san to explain the numbers, the 'V' on their number badges, etc. I think High Class has bathrooms in their massage rooms unlike Nadia.

Barbara at Copacabana in my personal opinion has less quality girls but sometimes the variety can stun me although I think in all the times I went there for an afternoon coffee at 1-4pm, I see nothing or buffalos only.

I think you can also try Utopia. Check www.bangkoktonight.com for the Ratchada map (not sure if it shows Utopia). Ask for the album where you choose and they call the girl over the phone. This one may have a better bet because the girls may be at home but they are likely to take 45 minutes to come to you because of their make-up time and travel time (although most of them live in Ratchada/Suthisan area).

enjoy.

Thanks Bro Delifrance, Tirak69 & all other bros...appreciate the advice.

Actually I also send a email to [email protected] and they only took 1 day to reply...n it says Ponseidon opens from 3pm...

Bro Delifrance, with regards to your recommendation of Hi-Class, is it that this MP opens as early as 1pm on Sundays?

Rgds. :)

Sammi888
20-07-2004, 08:26 PM
I also check the bangkoktonight site, Utopia is not on the map...but it shows the newly opened MRT along Ratchada...perhaps now it would be more convenient for bros to cheong Ratchada now....the traffice along this road is tiring...

Rgds.

chin
20-07-2004, 08:30 PM
Hi guys , im planning to go BKK ard 13th of August but i tried to bk my flight on Zuji, but knn fully booked. U guys got any ideas which travel agency i can get cheap tickets?

Sammi888
20-07-2004, 08:36 PM
Hi guys , im planning to go BKK ard 13th of August but i tried to bk my flight on Zuji, but knn fully booked. U guys got any ideas which travel agency i can get cheap tickets?

Bro, u may wish to try misatravel.com

Rgds.

shctaw
21-07-2004, 12:01 AM
www.airasia.com just check, still got ticket.

siamcutey
21-07-2004, 05:23 PM
Bro.... have lah... of course have best MP lah... Poseidon lah....

As for the 3 major factors... what if...

1. Room old, decor old, indecent and shabby, (of course all MP have bathtubs)

2. Chia Keh not good, rude, lazy, etc

but many girls, girls SOLID, most can click! 8 out of 10 sure happy! Would customers crowd there?

DEFINITELY! At the end, it's the girls that matters most :)

Best is in the eyes of the Beholder.

Some like POSEIDON, some like EMMANUELLE, some like HI-CLASS, some like PLAZA............... and many many more.

And not to forget, the THAIs LOVE CATHERINE.
There must be a reason behind it too.
:D

SC

Mercenary19
21-07-2004, 05:44 PM
Best is in the eyes of the Beholder.

Some like POSEIDON, some like EMMANUELLE, some like HI-CLASS, some like PLAZA............... and many many more.

And not to forget, the THAIs LOVE CATHERINE.
There must be a reason behind it too.

SC

So if it safe to say that it is actually the quality of the girls, not the place?

BkkPattaya
21-07-2004, 06:53 PM
So if it safe to say that it is actually the quality of the girls, not the place?

Not entirely true. A run down place can be quite a letdown in terms of your horny mood. U can be all enthusiastic abt your screw but if you kena smelly, dirty or somewhat lousy room then your MP session may turn out a disaster. Actually the last time I was in Poseidon, all the puyings that caught my eye were those of THB 2000-2200 cat, none in the model cat appeal to me. Same for my friends. :D

tirak69
22-07-2004, 12:20 AM
I also check the bangkoktonight site, Utopia is not on the map...but it shows the newly opened MRT along Ratchada...perhaps now it would be more convenient for bros to cheong Ratchada now....the traffice along this road is tiring...

Rgds.
utopia is a little obscure although near ratchada. its actually located in an offshoot of param 9. if u are traveling from merchant court towards sukhumvit, ask the cab driver to turn left at the junction of robinsons and then turn right again... another 200m ahead you will see utopia with the big neon sign.

tirak69
22-07-2004, 12:23 AM
was told of a new arb-nam joint but not tried it yet. if you travel from the airport towards hway khwang (along thanon ratchadapisek) you will see a big neon sign with a butterfly. the name is madamoiselle.
anyone care to comment good or not?

cyrus
23-07-2004, 06:45 PM
and Same for me too.

I find the services of the fish tank girls very much better in terms of their work as I believed they were actually trained. Not so much so for the models although they do know the procedures.

Probably because they feel that they are "models".

I would rather go for a "sandwich" than a model cos I strongly believe that no model can ever give you the pleasure of 2 fish tank girls. Come to think of it, I think I should get a sandwich for my belated birthday present as thinking about it now makes me horny again :D

Well, in short ... professionalism ... my perm tirak back then .. allow me to have 2 shots ... no extra charge and gave her tips ... now everytime go back for her only ... both of us retire liao :D

nathan
26-07-2004, 07:49 PM
HI, all brother out ther, just want to ask if there is still any B-course body massage in Bkk? Its the body massage done in a floated air matress. Well, I have only done it Nataree massage palour in Bkk 2 years back. I understand situation in Bkk always change, so is there any other place that provbide this service? thanks in advance

tirak69
27-07-2004, 01:31 AM
HI, all brother out ther, just want to ask if there is still any B-course body massage in Bkk? Its the body massage done in a floated air matress. Well, I have only done it Nataree massage palour in Bkk 2 years back. I understand situation in Bkk always change, so is there any other place that provbide this service? thanks in advance

most big establishments in bkk still have b-course... its a bkk institution... how can it be no longer around?
tip the cheer guest and they will recommend you a good b-course lady.

vaxvms
27-07-2004, 10:42 AM
wat make most bro tink poiseidon is best MP in BKK?
bcos they have web site?
bcos got model lounge?
bcos rm big and clean?
bcos many samster talkin abt it?
or...?

sibaysong4u
27-07-2004, 07:03 PM
wat make most bro tink poiseidon is best MP in BKK?
bcos they have web site?
bcos got model lounge?
bcos rm big and clean?
bcos many samster talkin abt it?
or...?
Or maybe they charge $$$$$$for the VIP suite room? :confused:

serembanmen
28-07-2004, 10:58 AM
bcos, on the average, the fucks I get from poseidon were more enjoyable than the fucks I get from other MPs. :D

You are right!! Cheeer :D

Sammi888
28-07-2004, 06:19 PM
Visited Poseidon on Sun, was there about 1.30pm....received reply from them than it's opened about 1pm during wkends.

The showcase got no gals yet cos they will only be there at 2pm but about 13 gals were sitting at the side cushion, was told more will arrive soon. Even at the side the 2,000 cat & 2,200 cat were sitting on different sides.

The okt told me actually can select then but wanted to c more as I was the 2nd guy there (b4 me got 1 farang there liao). I took my time to drink kopi n choose....

Then 1 more farang came, followed by 3 ni hong jin....so i think better choose now if not they will take b4 me...haha...kai sue...so took a 2.2k cat gal, whose name is Nong (305)

Looks: 6.5/10 (I like she eyes most..)
Age: 23yo (she told me she in this line about 1 yr liao)
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: 5/10 (only for a short while)
FJ: 7.5/10 (hardworking)

I find she has very good working attitude and was telling me 2 shots b4 the first shot even got started....anyway after the first shot was really too tired liao so when she told to have a 2nd shot when I was resting on the bed, I declined....

There wasn't much communication as we dun speak the same languages...so I took a nap while she watch tv....after a while she turned off the tv n tried to wake me up and then straight away she went down to BBBJ me!!

Actually I was kind of surprise by myself that can still get erection bcos was telling myself 1 shot is enough...

After rest a while & few cigarettes, she bath me & she even clean my foot and put on my socks! I'm really impressed with her attitude! While walking down to 2nd level she was holding my hands like gf...

Unfortunately this trip only have time to visit 1 MP, hopefully next time can visit the others....

Rgds.

plman2002
29-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Visited Poseidon on Sun, was there about 1.30pm....received reply from them than it's opened about 1pm during wkends.

The showcase got no gals yet cos they will only be there at 2pm but about 13 gals were sitting at the side cushion, was told more will arrive soon. Even at the side the 2,000 cat & 2,200 cat were sitting on different sides.

The okt told me actually can select then but wanted to c more as I was the 2nd guy there (b4 me got 1 farang there liao). I took my time to drink kopi n choose....

Then 1 more farang came, followed by 3 ni hong jin....so i think better choose now if not they will take b4 me...haha...kai sue...so took a 2.2k cat gal, whose name is Nong (305)

Looks: 6.5/10 (I like she eyes most..)
Age: 23yo (she told me she in this line about 1 yr liao)
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: 5/10 (only for a short while)
FJ: 7.5/10 (hardworking)

I find she has very good working attitude and was telling me 2 shots b4 the first shot even got started....anyway after the first shot was really too tired liao so when she told to have a 2nd shot when I was resting on the bed, I declined....

There wasn't much communication as we dun speak the same languages...so I took a nap while she watch tv....after a while she turned off the tv n tried to wake me up and then straight away she went down to BBBJ me!!

Actually I was kind of surprise by myself that can still get erection bcos was telling myself 1 shot is enough...

After rest a while & few cigarettes, she bath me & she even clean my foot and put on my socks! I'm really impressed with her attitude! While walking down to 2nd level she was holding my hands like gf...

Unfortunately this trip only have time to visit 1 MP, hopefully next time can visit the others....

Rgds.

Dun know why when it is early in the afternoon, the WL are not sitting in the fish tank. Instead they are all sitting on the sofa leaning against the wall.
Actually it is quite dim over there unlike in the fish tank. So it is quite difficult to get a clear look of them.
Sometime you might just make a wrong choice.
Anyway, happy bonking.

cheers,

-Potato-
01-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Yup,Poseidon is great with their room,decoration and posh.
There the girl with 2000 Bht sit on the left and 2200Bht sit on the right inside the tank.Unfortunately didnt go up to se models.. :(

zollida
19-10-2004, 01:11 AM
my buddy and i will be in BBK by first week of nov...

so based on the feeback poseidon is still the first choice

and as for hotel should i stay in grand hotel or should i stay at nana hotel near nana station

we intend to cheong for a week so hopefully if some of the brothers are there do let us know...if going to pose is it wise for 2 to book the vip room which the forum has indicated like 3.5k...or shld we take individual room

appreciated
zollida

gigantic_tk
19-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Just to keep bros informed. Last month I visited 2 MP (Bangkok / Pattaya)

Nataree - via subway at Huay Kwang Station, fishbowl there got 2 categories, blue and red badges - Blue cost 1600 baht, red cost 1800 baht. Gals quality and services up to par. Is an 120 mins session. There are other category I didn't try.

Sadwa dee - Pattaya, fishbowl type cost 1650 baht but duration is only 90 minutes. Here the gal quality slightly loss out to Nataree MP in Bangkok. There are also sideliners but didn't try.

But I still prefer the one of the 2 MP gals at the Pink Lady in Hatyai I had tried at the middle of this year. No doubt there are some no so good comment on Pink Lady (in angmo forum), I felt that PL can be comparable to Nataree and better than Sadwa dee.

Sorry no time to write FR, action description too mechanical liao so skip this part, only short and sharp report......

mr_sanook
19-10-2004, 04:35 PM
Try booking a hotel on Ratchada near HuayKwang. The Emerald Hotel
or Palazo. Your commute will be shorter and with the new subway
it will take no time to get to Sukumvit.

my buddy and i will be in BBK by first week of nov...

so based on the feeback poseidon is still the first choice

and as for hotel should i stay in grand hotel or should i stay at nana hotel near nana station

we intend to cheong for a week so hopefully if some of the brothers are there do let us know...if going to pose is it wise for 2 to book the vip room which the forum has indicated like 3.5k...or shld we take individual room

appreciated
zollida

bestbest
19-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Just to keep bros informed. Last month I visited 2 MP (Bangkok / Pattaya)

Nataree - via subway at Huay Kwang Station, fishbowl there got 2 categories, blue and red badges - Blue cost 1600 baht, red cost 1800 baht. Gals quality and services up to par. Is an 120 mins session. There are other category I didn't try..........

Ya Nataree, blue badges = 1600bt but I tot red = 2000bt who are younger and many more than the bluey.

Also quite a number sitting outside the tanky...sideliners or models at 2200bt as proudly announced by one of the captains.

Me was there during last Friday...surprisingly many gals there and spoilt for choice...narrowed down to 122(?) and 44 both red tag, young, good looking and big busted...finally dian zhong (chose) 44.

44 = Nim
Age = mid twenties.
Look = 7 from far but 6.5 on close up.
Bust = 6..34C but hard and fake.
Massage = 7...good soapy rub on rubber mattress..followed by personalised hair wash and bath.
BJ = 6.5 quite good suction.
fj = 7..quite good sound effect..me didnt bother whether fake or real anyway..at least she tried hard to please....
Attitude = 8..hardworking and tried hard to please...
Overall = 7

Went to Angel Massage at Sukumvit Soi 26 on Saturday..

Anone (Jap) joint.
Oil massage = 400bt per hour
Chose Jui = young, fair and big busted
Look = 6.5
Bust = 6..what luck..into another pair of hard and fake boobs...sigh
Massage = 4..weak oil massage...
BJ = 6 ok la.
fj = 7 not bad though minus sound effect
Attitude = 7..friendly gal
Overall = 7
Damage = 400bt+1500bt(fj) and 200bt(tips)

Verdict = better to chiong at Nateree..better facilities and choice of gals...also about the same damage...

cheers.....

Mr.romance
19-10-2004, 11:16 PM
if going to pose is it wise for 2 to book the vip room which the forum has indicated like 3.5k...or shld we take individual room

For 2 to book a VIP room is 2.7k Baht but jacuzzi pretty small...Enjoy!!!
:)

marlboro
22-10-2004, 01:45 AM
Jus came back frm bk. Tried the mp round bk palace i tink the place is called plaza entertainment or wat so ever cannot even remember the name, Bring there by the taxi at hotel lobby Wow the place really suck the service of the girl is fuck up expect to enjoy better for the cut head price i paid . No bbbj only bj with condom asking u to move at a faster pace really suck the place
First time vist bk mp wau kanna a place like that should say i veri suay
maybe next time should follow a old bird.
Massage 2500b
tip for okt 100b
drink 100b
tip for lady 100b

Hasa Sas
22-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Jus came back frm bk. Tried the mp round bk palace i tink the place is called plaza entertainment or wat so ever cannot even remember the name, Bring there by the taxi at hotel lobby Wow the place really suck the service of the girl is fuck up expect to enjoy better for the cut head price i paid . No bbbj only bj with condom asking u to move at a faster pace really suck the place
Massage 2500b
tip for okt 100b
drink 100b
tip for lady 100b

There are 2 message parlours at the building itself.....Wondering did u go to the right one....believe u must have went to cupidy which is a no-no for most bkk lau jiao......should try the 18 storey and u willl know the different.
Entrance is at the left side of the building when you enter the carpark from makasan . :cool:

vmtech
22-10-2004, 07:13 PM
i'll be going to BKK for holiday next week for 4 days.. after reading i got kindda confuses.. haha

well i will be going alone so i was wondering which MP will u old birds here recommend me to go? i will be stayin at erither nana hotel or rachatda city.

i understand that the session is about 1.5 - 2 hrs. does that include just 1 shot or how many shots?

thanks...

Hasa Sas
23-10-2004, 12:07 AM
i'll be going to BKK for holiday next week for 4 days.. after reading i got kindda confuses.. haha

well i will be going alone so i was wondering which MP will u old birds here recommend me to go? i will be stayin at erither nana hotel or rachatda city.

i understand that the session is about 1.5 - 2 hrs. does that include just 1 shot or how many shots?

thanks...

Most will give 2 shots as from my experience....unless your little bro cannot stand or too tired after the first shot...juz joking only.
Rachada city is nearer to most of the message parlour......caeser, opposite is emmualle, mirage, nataree and one more behind is first class or high class.

sibaysong4u
23-10-2004, 05:41 PM

thanks...You can try Copa Cabana,Papasan Joe quite freindly.

slash
23-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Hi Bros,

What's the deal @ Chateau Le Blanc? Can we tar pow the PRs working there?

Thanks.

vmtech
23-10-2004, 09:49 PM
You can try Copa Cabana,Papasan Joe quite freindly.

helo brother.. erm.. how to go copa cabana? checked the list in bangkok2night. but nv saw such a name. how to go?

tirak99
23-10-2004, 10:49 PM
bro, just beside poseidon. also nearby watana mansion. ;)

helo brother.. erm.. how to go copa cabana? checked the list in bangkok2night. but nv saw such a name. how to go?

hotdevil
24-10-2004, 07:35 PM
Does anyone know if there are any massage parlours that provides Oil Massage?? :)

Tiny
25-10-2004, 03:45 AM
Does anyone know if there are any massage parlours that provides Oil Massage?? :)

Best known oil massage place is Baron's, at 660-2 Sukhumvit Soi 24, open 10:00AM to 11:00 PM. There's entrance on Sukhumvit and another in first alley on your left in you walk down Soi 24. As best as I remember, cost is 800 baht for 2 hours and 1500 tip to masseuse. This place provides excellent service.

Another place nearby that's new and gets good reviews is Angel's massage. It's on Sukhumvit Soi 24/1. There's a map here:

http://angelsoi26.kt.fc2.com/english01.html

Take a look at bangkoktonight web site for more info, if you can figure out how to register and log on. (I can't

juzz
25-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Massage 2500b
tip for okt 100b
drink 100b
tip for lady 100b

Was there at Cupidty in August and OKT asked for 2400B but managed to bargain to 2200B. He recommended Gal 2 saying that she been there for only 2 weeks.

Was lucky cos she gave very good service. Later she told me that she has been there for 2 months. Anyway forgot her name, face not bad and neh neh dun know what size but can lah (to me)! Took her time with BJ, bath, foam bath, FJ etc.

Had a good time, no complaints......

hotdevil
25-10-2004, 09:02 PM
There are basically 2 types of oil massage.

One is the real massage taught by Wat Po where they use oil to give you a real rub down.

While the other is semi-massage with lots of oil where there is more stimulation than massage. I remember when I had mine at Subway where I was lying on my tummy, the ger lifted up my ass so that she can reach my dick area and with lots of oil she stroke from my asshole downwards to grasp my balls,..... (sign) cannot tahan so ended up screwing her there for an additional 1000 baht. :D

Are there any massage parlours in the Ratchdapisek area that provide oil massage on bubble bed? I think I have read that Nataree provides this service, is this true? How good are the oil massage there?

bestbest
25-10-2004, 09:51 PM
Are there any massage parlours in the Ratchdapisek area that provide oil massage on bubble bed? I think I have read that Nataree provides this service, is this true? How good are the oil massage there?

Don't think Nataree provides oil massage but rather soapy massage on rubber mattress...just tried it recently..not bad man.

Angel Massage caters mainly to the Japs...was greeted 'ilashaimasen' (Jap welcome greeting) on arrival....oil massage yup but not all their gals are good in it...if not wrong, all do special services...mainly young and sexy dames...400bt for one hour plus 1500bt for fj...

For solid oil massage, visit the row of massage joints opposite Novetel Hotel at Siam Square..very near to Siam BTS station..would recommend Marble House.

slash
26-10-2004, 11:27 PM
Hi All bros,

Any bros can enlighten if the lounge / ktv chicks in Emmanuelle, Mirage, Poseidon can tar pow for ST/LT? What's the damage like?

Thanks!

10 cc
27-10-2004, 09:25 PM
hi guys,

after read until eyes bulch out, i have made my plans for my trip to bkk. going for 3 days 2 nights, 7 to 9 nov, work 2 hours, play the rest!

here's what i intent to do, and if any bkk experts here can correct any mistakes i made here, or have better recommendations, pls let me know. will be eternally grateful...

7/11
1700 arrive bkk airport. take cab to hotel (trying to book merchant court - girls friendly, according to bangkoktonight)
1800 checked in and unpacked (the 3 undies i have).
1830 walk to poseidon
1900 have a cold one, pick a girl (2000 to 2500), and let her wash all my tiredness away, and then some.
2030 dinner time (not sure where to go as all cheong forums never seems like cheongsters need to eat. intent to search out chinatown. heard food good there).
2100 reach china town by cab. (not sure train can go or not) dinner.
2200 finished dinner. go search for club - sparks??
2300 if i am lucky, by this time, i should have a girl going back to my room with me...

8/11
1000 woke and discovered girl already disappeared. dilly-dally a bit in room...
1200 order room service. lunch. check email (got internet in room?).
1400 go Nataree for some oil massage.
1530 done with massage. shopping time. not sure where. but will ask bell boy (told to pay 100 and he will become my walking bkk directory)
1800 done shopping. dinner time.
1900 either go Plaza Entertainment or Piano Bar (friend said must go...)
2100 done with whatever they do there. clubbing time again. where to? watch thai boxing? go Soi Cowboy? go-go bar? not sure...
2300 pick up another girl back hotel.

9/11
1000 girl disappear again. money inside underwear intact. good. more dilly-dallying.
1200 meet client for lunch. go office.
1400 back hotel to check out.
1500 go poseidon for 1 last shot, if still got bullets.
1800 fly home.

btw, my friend played me out. so now got 1 extra air-tic from air asia. any one wants to buy cheap cheap pls PM me. then we go cheong together in LOS...

Ah Thut
27-10-2004, 11:43 PM
Most will give 2 shots as from my experience....unless your little bro cannot stand or too tired after the first shot...juz joking only.
Rachada city is nearer to most of the message parlour......caeser, opposite is emmualle, mirage, nataree and one more behind is first class or high class.

The joint behind is Hi-Class. Quite a small set up. There are two types of girls in the fish tank. On the left are those massage girls. The papa sans will tell you no sex but you can arrange with girls in the room. The cost is 400 baht. On the right are those massage with sex. Cost is 1700 baht. Very few girls and not so appealing the few times I was there. :cool:

vmtech
28-10-2004, 06:57 PM
just asking, about gurls that can be bring back to hotel overnight, is it only the agogo girls and freelance?
can the bros here maybe give us some recommandations on where can we go to tapao girls back to hotel overnight 1?

3 more weeks and i'll be in BKK ~!

btw, is staying in rratchada city hotel good?

sibaysong4u
28-10-2004, 07:34 PM
Hi All bros,

Any bros can enlighten if the lounge / ktv chicks in Emmanuelle, Mirage, Poseidon can tar pow for ST/LT? What's the damage like?

Thanks!When to Copa Cabana , ask the girls directly whats their rate to tarpow.Heres the following:-
Fishtank girl......3000-4000baht L/T
Sideliner girl......5000-6000baht L/T
Butt they oni can go to your room after 12.

delifrance
29-10-2004, 04:22 AM
Hi

this is with reference to sibaysong4u's post: the prices quoted are way too expensive. they smell of Copa the establishment taking a share in the girl's wages.

suggestion: arrange with the girl privately...unless the girl doesnt like you or she is out to gold-dig you...she shouldnt quote these prices privately to you.

OceanEleven
29-10-2004, 09:18 AM
Hi
this is with reference to sibaysong4u's post: the prices quoted are way too expensive. they smell of Copa the establishment taking a share in the girl's wages.

suggestion: arrange with the girl privately...unless the girl doesnt like you or she is out to gold-dig you...she shouldnt quote these prices privately to you.
I agree, if one look hard enough, you might even find one to go back with you for as little as 2K baht, especially when the night runs late. Also considering that they can only go with you at midnight and the tendency to leave early in the morning, I think ST is good enough and then sleep alone for another day of conquer. ;)

bestbest
30-10-2004, 04:33 PM
There are basically 2 types of oil massage.

One is the real massage...I remember when I had mine at Subway...reach my dick area and with lots of oil she stroke from my asshole downwards to grasp my balls,..... (sign) cannot tahan so ended up screwing her there for an additional 1000 baht. :D

When I had my oil massage at Angel...was quoted 1500bt per screw (on top of the 400bt for massage).

Kena chopped again when I had my thai massage at VIP at Ratchada...1500bt...and the massage room did not even have a basin for wash up...sigh.

However, have to concede that the dames I had in these two joints were fair and good looking...just like you, me also could not tahan...but with me ended up becoming a carrot head....sigh.

simnon
30-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Ratchada city hotel is a bit deep inside of the main road (Ratchadaphisek) where poseidon, nairee, etc is located, just a bit more walking lah.
The nearest BTS is Hwai Khwang which should take no more than 10 minutes to reach.
I stay at Siam Beverly and it is a short walk to the same BTS, except that this hotel is along the same main road.

Btw, if you take the bus No 73 on the same side as your hotel, pay 14 baht and you will reach MBK and Chinatown(Yaowaraj).

Enjoy your stay.

btw, is staying in rratchada city hotel good?

simnon
30-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Just for info on the copa cabana

Fish tank girl coast B1900 for 2 hour
Sideliner cost B2200 for 2 hour

Hi

siamcutey
30-10-2004, 11:05 PM
Hi

Deli, thats the market rate for those who don't really know the market.

For those who know the "market" well, the girl can even go back with you at no costs with no strings attached.

For those who cannot speak much thai, tourist credentials, the girl will of course want to get a good cut out of it. This is how the world goes. If not wait for when?

Unless you are a great regular of the same girl everytime you go back to the same MP and look for her, if not, I don't see any reason why the girl should give low prices for LT. Thai girls are not stupid too.

SC

siamcutey
30-10-2004, 11:09 PM
Ratchada city hotel is a bit deep inside of the main road (Ratchadaphisek) where poseidon, nairee, etc is located, just a bit more walking lah.

Ratchada City Hotel is located at Thanon Pacharaj Bumpheen. Tongkum Hway Kwang. Tongkum means (Opposite)

Poseidon and Nataree is located at Ratchada Soi 17.

Both these MP are not located at Ratchada City. Need to walk about 5 mins to Nataree and 15 mins to Poseidon.

Caesar is nearby at only 5 mins walk.

SC

siamcutey
30-10-2004, 11:17 PM
I agree, if one look hard enough, you might even find one to go back with you for as little as 2K baht, especially when the night runs late. Also considering that they can only go with you at midnight and the tendency to leave early in the morning, I think ST is good enough and then sleep alone for another day of conquer. ;)

The way you play direct only offers a chance to the girl to give you a cut throat price. Of course time is money. If you have the budget to burn, of course a straightforward offer can be done. However if want to play on the cheap, then you got to try some pattern.

One method,

Invite the girl out for a drink at pubs or clubs. And from there see whether chemistry can be built up. From then if all goes ok, she goes back to your room with no mention of money even. And of course next morning, don't act like a cheap charlie and thinks this girl loves you and you are not going to talk about money. That is the impression which many thai Wls have of Singapore Men. Lousy Cheap Charlies.

EIther you top up some money in her bag or you give her some money to ask her to go for some shopping. The girls will appreciate the "kind gesture". And in future, subsequent trips, the girl will call you out, no need you to call her also.

I seriously don't understand why why why that many cheongsters go thailand, they die die at night must have a woman to sleep beside them. If thats the concept they want, they must be prepared to pay. If not prepared to pay and yet still want to have cheap, good, big breast girl, please tell the girl you come from any other country except from Singapore.

SC

Legend
01-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Below Plaza Entertainment Complex called Cupid City.

No. 149. Quite chio (to me) and good body. 2200Bht. Can try.

PS> I not okt just sharing info with the bros here

siamcutey
02-11-2004, 12:16 AM
Perhaps the pressurised living in Singapore had made us a slow cooker; ie. need lots of time to get "things" going. Honestly, I did not know that Singapore men have such a lousy reputation in Thailand. :o

There was once when I was at Poseidon, I saw this group of singaporeans at the models lounge. At that point of time, I think they assumed Poseidon belonged to them. They were racking up huge amount of noises, speaking in singapore slang hokkien and describing to the girls who were sitting with them about the things in Sg and how "garang" they were.

What a joke. Want to enjoy, just enjoy. Don't throw face in foreign country. Even the koreans and japanese are more mild mannered compared to our fellow singaporeans.

To the arp num gals; Singaporeans kee neow. And there was one incident where this MP gal said to me she hates "singaporean customers". Want 2 shots, don't give tip, think money very big in thailand, act like big boss.

Haiz, our fellow singaporeans presumably never left their dicks and sperm at home but left their manners and upbringing behind.
:(
SC

GiddlyGook
02-11-2004, 07:31 AM
...gladly and boldly say that we Singaporean men are of quite a high standing in the LOS.

Well said. I am well and truly fed-up of how we constantly bash ourselves and our country (wtf? Sinkapore, Stinkapore, Sillypore etc) - this is a disease we need to get rid off and it's no use blaming the politicians. Nobody proud of being Singaporean and being from Singapore? As SC correctly points out there are lots of Singapore louts in BKK but the same can be said of any other country.

I, for one, am always thankful of the chances and life that Singapore has provided me. We need to start showing some pride.

Hasa Sas
02-11-2004, 08:18 AM
Sorry hor SC, I don't mean to offend or insult you in anyway.

But I have to defend myself as I too, am a Singaporean men and I don't believe that I am different from the next Singapore guy, meaning like I am the good one while the rest are the bad ones. No, we are all the same and what the Thai gals think of me is what they think of Singapore men.

Just out of curiosity, how was YOUR behaviour when you were in BKK? I mean, were you more mild mannered than the koreans or japanese or were the koreans and japanese more mild mannered than you? I mean, you also ARE my fellow Singaporean, right?

Also did the MP gal knows that you were a Singaporean too? I'm sure you DIDN'T tell her, right? Since she HATES "Singaporean customers" she will probably give you very bad service right?

Or if you did tell her you're Singaporean, so I guess she "lan lan" let you screw her twice, expects no tips from you, so you're really damn lucky, right?

Seriously, Did you demand for 2 shots? Did you give tips? Or think money very big in Thailand or act like big boss there?

I don't think you would behave in such a manner and would probably go for a shot, give enough tips etc, right?

So why is her impression of Singaporean guys bad? Cannot be ALL her Singaporean customers bad and ONLY you are the good one mah... She so unlucky meh?

We've read the FRs of our fellow samsters who went there and all had a good time there, exchanging numbers with the gals, going back to see them, etc, etc.

So sorry to say, I beg to differ in my opinion from yours and gladly and boldly say that we Singaporean men are of quite a high standing in the LOS.

My 2 cents worth. :D

Well said.....there are bound to have some black sheeps everywhere.
Whose known maybe the WLs might be also telling the koreans and Japanese customers that they dislike their fellow countryman as well due to some other reasons....basically this is one of their tactics......another point to add, do we singaporeans leave a bad impression among the normal thai lady.....which i doubt so. :)
Simple logic...if any of the customers never give tips then the WLs will pass some bad comments to their next customer and it might happen to be their fellow countryman....anyway i strongly believe most of us singaporean give tips after the service tho they are some handful kee neow around.

OceanEleven
02-11-2004, 08:53 AM
At that point of time, I think they assumed Poseidon belonged to them. They were racking up huge amount of noises, speaking in singapore slang hokkien and describing to the girls who were sitting with them about the things in Sg and how "garang" they were.
What a joke. Want to enjoy, just enjoy. Don't throw face in foreign country. :(
SC
Bro SC, I think this was a one off issue. No doubt about the fact that a lot of Singaporeans forget their manners and etiquette once they are overseas, I guess more or less has to do with the culture here. In S’pore, they cannot let loose of themselves, they must observe this, obey that etc. Once overseas, no one knows them and the true colour unveils. No matter what I think they are still just a handful and it is just your luck to witness such happenings. ;)

OceanEleven
02-11-2004, 09:04 AM
Believe me, Singapore men generally DO NOT have a bad reputation in Bangkok, whether it's Poseidon or any other places, not even in farang places like NEP. Singapore men are quite highly rated. In fact, Singapore men is even rated above the Taiwanese and Koreans in Ratchada area. Only the Japanese were rated to tip a little more money than us.
My 2 cents worth. :)
Bro, I agree with what you say. Look at Singapore every year there are the NKF fund rasing event x 2 times, it started with $2 a call till now $5 a call and yet every year they hit target without fail, this shows that Singaporeans are still pretty generous, I dont think they would ponder over 200 or 300 baht tips. As far as I am concern, I dont visit BKK every month but since I am here, might as well spent the money and enjoy myself.

Generally, the feedback I've got are that S'pore guys are more caring and gentlemen to the WLs, unlike Japs, kinda MCP and sometimes have "special" requests, while others nationality shag and run.

End of day, I believe there are always some bad apples among the crates. :)

Snuber
03-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Seems like Tora Tora & Nuru Nuru are the same, except the names given are different.

Following the sexy BM is bj or bbbj?? Or is it dependent on the MP or the gal?

Anyone can enlighten?

RockyIV
07-11-2004, 12:28 PM
After so much have been said about the Massage Palour, i just want to add that for most of the more popular MPs (e.g. Poseidon, Caesars, Cupidy etc) , the higher class you go, the more SOP the standard becomes. Meaning the service is pre-routined and proceeded as if scripted. You are unlikely to experience the gf feeling, or risky action such as BBBJ since these are high class models whose mission in life is to earn as much as possible without getting into trouble (getting disease). With their look they don't have to take risk it's easy to understand isn't it?

If you are after more services, longer duration and better value then go for the standard fish tank category. They are cheaper and usually offer 2 shots and the girls are definitely more adventurous in the services that they provide. I won't say they are not pretty just that they are not as pretty as their colleague upstairs but still gems could be found if you look hard or patient enough.

siamcutey
07-11-2004, 10:36 PM
Hi SC

DJ Station? hmm.....sounds interesting...pardon my ignorance...where's that? *laugh*

Its at patpong. Ask around when you there. I can't remember the soi name. End with number 3 or 5.

I am sure if you have the courage to enter in, you can enjoy yourself and see a whole new different ball game to just playing with WLs.

I leave the mystery answer out so that you can explore it. Really different ball game altogether.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
07-11-2004, 10:38 PM
After so much have been said about the Massage Palour, i just want to add that for most of the more popular MPs (e.g. Poseidon, Caesars, Cupidy etc) , the higher class you go, the more SOP the standard becomes. Meaning the service is pre-routined and proceeded as if scripted. You are unlikely to experience the gf feeling, or risky action such as BBBJ since these are high class models whose mission in life is to earn as much as possible without getting into trouble (getting disease). With their look they don't have to take risk it's easy to understand isn't it?

You basically need the "service" of a good cheer guest. If not pay tips to cheer guest for what? If your cheer guest is good, he/she will remember your preference and even advise you what to expect when you decide to take this girl and yet can't perform to your expectations.

SC

Ah Thut
10-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Ratchada only have one MP that auto BBBJ without cheer guest recommendations. That is Caesars. But this place the fishtank girls cannot make it. 2100B. Girls are older. I don't like old hens. In my MP punting books 25 and up I consider old. If die die must have BBBJ then go Caesars. Sideliners and models all BBBJ. Go go quick! :D Rest of the Ratchada MPs waste time lah. Except some of those sideliners or models scattered around. Caesars I long ago drop liao as got better MPs to go to. They finally removed the gigantic Vivian Hsu poster out on the front. Hehehe.

I visited Ceasars a few times. Never had a BBBJ. I do agree with Bro Yomun that the girls in the fish tank cannot make it. Mostly past their prime and at 2100 baht quite expensive. Across the road at Nataree, those sideliners outside the fish tank cost 2200 baht and they are much younger. :)

siamcutey
10-11-2004, 11:21 PM
Ratchada only have one MP that auto BBBJ without cheer guest recommendations. That is Caesars. But this place the fishtank girls cannot make it. 2100B. Girls are older. I don't like old hens. In my MP punting books 25 and up I consider old. If die die must have BBBJ then go Caesars. Sideliners and models all BBBJ. Go go quick! :D Rest of the Ratchada MPs waste time lah. Except some of those sideliners or models scattered around. Caesars I long ago drop liao as got better MPs to go to. They finally removed the gigantic Vivian Hsu poster out on the front. Hehehe.

Service comes with age. The older ones can give better service many a times.

FR time,

I remember once I go Subway2, go for normal massage. Got young ones and one slightly older one. Around mid 30s.

In the room while massage, ask her for Jup Kup Sai. She say can do. Ask me for extra 500baht. I say ok. Then she ask me want to shoot out, of course want too lah. Then while she do the Jup Kup Sai for 20 mins, she ask me how I want to shoot it out. By Hand or By Blow. I say Blow. She proceed to wipe my cock of the baby oil and suck my cock. She can really blow. She proceed to strip to arouse me and continue blowing. And when I told her I am going to cum, she fasten her pace and I said can CIM. She nodded and proceed to blow even faster. In the end, unloaded a lot into her mouth.

Overall, Jup Kup Sai plus BBBJ plus CIM, I paid only 800baht and she was very happy. Don't ask me for number cos I forgot also.

Got 1 more in Subway1, that one D Cupper. BBBJ. Slutty, sultry, foxy. late 20s. Ice cold Mint BBBJ.

Think already cock standing.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
13-11-2004, 11:49 PM
Hi SC

Thank you for your generous gesture. If it's a place where customers have to rent the girl's time to drink with them, do let me know first. LOL.

No need rent girl's time. Its a pub. Very Big and popular pub. I ever stood outside a couple of times, but never had the courage to enter in.

My next trip to patpong, I will give it a try.

Those who don't know how to go, when reach Patpong, can ask around where is DJ Station. Or even ask the Tourist Police. Its as famous as King's Castle Establisments. I think its Soi 2 or Soi 4.

Ring a Bell. Those who have the courage to go in, please give one Solid FR.

hahaha
SC

gigantic_tk
14-11-2004, 04:44 PM
Anyone know which hotel do not need to pay when we bring our lady friend to the hotel at nite?

http://bangkoktonight.com/hotels/girl_friendly.shtml

sammyguy
15-11-2004, 02:13 AM
Anyone know which hotel do not need to pay when we bring our lady friend to the hotel at nite?

There's a list of gal-friendly hotels around if you search this forum.
use keyword "thai hotel friendly"

Near Nana plaza, try majestic suites
behind poisedon, try watana mansions
near emmanuelle, try emerald hotel... enjoy... :)

Hot Devil, usually i tip gals 500Bt after bonk. how about u?

gigantic_tk
15-11-2004, 01:49 PM
More information on Service Apartment, Maps, Subways & BTS go to this thread:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23053&page=3

Ah Thut
17-11-2004, 01:11 AM
emerald hotel need to pay to bring girl in liow. Next door palazzo hotel no need. Opposite Siam Beverly Hotel also no need.

I understand Rachada City Hotel (in a soi behind Merchant Court) also girl friendly. I usually stay at Merchant Court. Girl friendly but you have to pay a joiner fee. :cool:

Ah Thut
17-11-2004, 01:19 AM
All hotels are 'girl friendly' when you've paid the joiner's fee. ;)

Oh, thanks for the clarification. When I stay at the Emerald, there is always a Security Officer at the lift lobby and I always thought that his job was to prevent prevent unauthorised guests. Personally, I prefer Emerald Hotel because you can enter the hotel through many entrances, the front and at the basement through the shops. Even through the basement, you can either go up to the lobby or further inner to the lift lobby where you meet the security guy. Emerald also closer to the massage parlours as they are all on the same side. For Merchant Court, only Ceasar's is on the same side and I have to cross the road. Nowadays, easier to cross by using the subway.

Thanks Bro Yomun, maybe next time I pay joiner at Emerald. :)

Ah Thut
17-11-2004, 05:10 PM
how much is this joiner fees, bros?

if you guys don't mind the old and dark look, watana mansions behind poisedon's good. now i prefer sometime more classy (last time student, cannot afford mah)

=====

trying to change topic - which MP u prefer?

Poisedon Vs Emmanuelle Vs Nataree Vs Mirage in the same neighborhood.

I don't how much is the joiner fee. Everytime I see a Security Officer at the lift lobby, I decide against bringing in a girl. Maybe some other bros can advise.

On choice of MP, for me, I would prefer Nataree versus the rest. Poisedon too far because I usually stay at Merchant Court. Nataree has a wide selection and the service of the girls good. I had a few bad experience at Emanueelle. Mirage, some of the papasans a bit pushy. My views only. :cool:

sammyguy
17-11-2004, 05:55 PM
On choice of MP, for me, I would prefer Nataree versus the rest. P

... Nataree has a wide selection and the service of the girls good. I had a few bad experience at Emanueelle. Mirage, some of the papasans a bit pushy. My views only. :cool:

About Nataree, anyone has much experience with the sideline gals that charges 2400bt or so? the papasan at Nataree tells me they are school gals. Very eager to try them but afraid of kenna framed for screwing underage gals. i heard of conspiracies theories that they push young gals to you then charge into your red to catch u red handed and demand for brides. anyone know?

Ah Thut
17-11-2004, 07:37 PM
About Nataree, anyone has much experience with the sideline gals that charges 2400bt or so? the papasan at Nataree tells me they are school gals. Very eager to try them but afraid of kenna framed for screwing underage gals. i heard of conspiracies theories that they push young gals to you then charge into your red to catch u red handed and demand for brides. anyone know?

The sideline girls at Nataree are 2200 baht (not 2400 baht). I tried a few times, no trouble. There's a mandarin speaking papasan (fair-skinned and thin) who will try to push the side line girls. From my dealings with him, he is quite truthful, for example, he even go to the extent of telling me that one the side line girl, although a student, had given birth before. He will also be able to advise you who has big boobs. I don't think MPs will take the risk of blackmailing their customers. I am sure they do not want to risk being caught having underaged girls in their premises. My views only. Any bros any view to share? :cool:

bestbest
17-11-2004, 09:21 PM

Not really lah, Nataree is not the run-of-the-mill type. Don't think the papasan or the obasan will play you out unless you are going for the FL.....

Sinoview
17-11-2004, 11:01 PM

I dont know where you heard this conspiracies theory...it's totally unfounded. Nataree is a proper and well managed joint. Many of us have been patronising her since the day she was opened. If you read thru the thread, you will realised that it was the favourite MP for many here, including myself.

Just relax and enjoy yourself there. It's a baseless accusation.

Cheers

sammyguy
17-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Right. my mistake.

I'm not referring to Nataree directly, but about other kind of places offering young gals. should have worded more carefully.

Will enjoy Nataree next time. me going bkk first week of dec, any bro wanna join me?

Sinoview
17-11-2004, 11:08 PM
I don't how much is the joiner fee. Everytime I see a Security Officer at the lift lobby, I decide against bringing in a girl. Maybe some other bros can advise.

On choice of MP, for me, I would prefer Nataree versus the rest. Poisedon too far because I usually stay at Merchant Court. Nataree has a wide selection and the service of the girls good. I had a few bad experience at Emanueelle. Mirage, some of the papasans a bit pushy. My views only. :cool:

As fr s I know, Merchant Court is also a gal friendly hotel. I have no problem in bringing female companion back.

Do you have problem doing so ?

RockyIV
17-11-2004, 11:53 PM
How long ago was that?
Merchant Court must be the most un-friendly hotel in rachada area, the joiner fees is 800++, yes, there is a ++. And i can tell everyone here that this info can be found printed on the card key holder to make sure that all guest knows about this policy.

Exactly after 10pm there will be 2 staff standing right in the middle of the lobby leading to the lifts. Anyone seen bringing in a lady guest after 10pm will be approached and room number asked. Then they will check the computer to see if the lady has been registered during check-in. If no, the hotel thank you by charging you 800baht, and the thai govt thank you by charging you the ++.

There have been quite a few msg posts (including one at bangkoktonight.com) that says Merchant Court is girl-friendly but the info is obviously outdated!. This hotel is very very strict, come on guys, this is a Singapore hotel what do u think?

Merchant Court for cheongsters -> :(

As fr s I know, Merchant Court is also a gal friendly hotel. I have no problem in bringing female companion back.

Do you have problem doing so ?

reacher
18-11-2004, 12:32 PM
sorry for my ignorance but does every MP in bangkok have health center facilites like those health center in Singapore(hot pool, suana)?

delifrance
18-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Reacher

MPs in Bangkok are different. the better ones are luxurious and once you have visited them, you long for them...hahahaha...why do u think there's so much interest by samsters in this forum about MPs in Bangkok? lol

sassina2
19-11-2004, 02:45 AM
Visiting BKK again very soon.
I remember visited one MP in Pratunam area.
The service I liked very much.
The name is "something- JAY" or "Jay- something".
Can someone help me with the name?

J-One ; I believe it was the old Chao Phaya One.

On Sri Ayutthaya Road near Pratunam opposite CP 2.

OceanEleven
19-11-2004, 09:10 AM
Singapore Health Centres are a joke.
Explore BKK MPs if you have the chance, just for the experience.
SC
I would second to that. Just came back from Poseidon, looking at the place, makes me feel that HCs in S'pore is just a joke but of course, one is here and the other is BKK. One must really go and see for yourself to believe the set up and the way the business is managed. I dont think even the KTVs can hold a candle to it. Now I rally understarn the charm (GT) behind these places. Just came back but looking forward to go back. :D

Thanks to Bro Naemlo for showing me around.

GoGoGo
19-11-2004, 01:34 PM
J-One ; I believe it was the old Chao Phaya One.

On Sri Ayutthaya Road near Pratunam opposite CP 2.

I believe so too... the soapy massage not bad... CP1 .... if gg there, maybe can look for Krating.. one of the managers there... mobile: 01-9189170... ;)

OceanEleven
19-11-2004, 05:36 PM
Hi,

Going to BKK end of this month...
Any nice massage to introduce near Intercontinental hotel?

Preferably give me some directions, price too...
What is normally the damages for a session of massage and how long per session?

Appreciate that... :D
Bro better read the whole thread and do some search, MPs abundance in Rachada area, throw the taxi driver 200 baht and likely willing to drive you to anywhere. Any way not all bros knows where you stay. ;)

dt2004
19-11-2004, 10:26 PM
Bro better read the whole thread and do some search, MPs abundance in Rachada area, throw the taxi driver 200 baht and likely willing to drive you to anywhere. Any way not all bros knows where you stay. ;)

Actually I don't really know the way in BKK. I read the thread but didn't really know where is where. As I mentioned, I am staying in intercontinental hotel.

Ok, nevermind. Thanks for the help anyway. I 'll try to see what I can do about this. :)

cheers!
dt2004

tirak99
20-11-2004, 04:00 AM
Actually I don't really know the way in BKK. I read the thread but didn't really know where is where. As I mentioned, I am staying in intercontinental hotel.

Hi Bro,

Inter Continental Bangkok is located in the President Tower Complex, opposite the famous Erawan Shrine and the World Trade Center.

Refer the map for detail Bangkok Map (http://bangkok.sawadee.com/map/index.htm)

As bro OceanEleven had mentioned, either take cab from the mentioned hotel you stayed to Huei Hwang (where most MP are). Make sure the cab is on meter.

Please refer to this Subway and BTS map. It is very useful.
BTS Map (http://www.bangkokbob.net/sky_train.htm)

Subway Map (http://www.bangkokbob.net/subway.htm)

If Huei Hwang is your target. Either take from National Stadium (BTS) or Central Station (BTS) to Asoke Station (BTS). Then switch to Sukhumvit (Subway) to Huei Hwang (Subway).

You can also take bus service 73 to Huei Kwang around the stayed hotel.

For damage, can refer to this.
Damage - Soapy Massage (http://www.ilikemassage.com/index_price.htm) or

Bkk2nite Info (http://bangkoktonight.com/massage/)

Hope this help. kekeke. :D

OceanEleven
20-11-2004, 11:17 AM
cheers!
dt2004
No sweat Bro, I suggest you read thru the threads, set some MPs which appeal to you as your targets and you will find yourself in a much easier position to know what you want and easier for you to get direction, rather than just asking where, when and how. Suggest you to visit Poseidon, good place to start with. Or you want a mind blowing tarma, can try Club Eden (Easy to find). :D

reacher
21-11-2004, 01:36 AM
anyone tried zodiac MP? It price range only from 1000-1500 baht. look like too good to be true

siamcutey
21-11-2004, 10:29 AM
anyone tried zodiac MP? It price range only from 1000-1500 baht. look like too good to be true

In BKK, the price you pay is for the quality of the girls you fuck. That is to say the more you pay, the "higher standard" in terms of bod and looks. Generally its like that. If not since 1000-1500 is so power, all the sidelines and model class cat at 3K baht up sure no business.

However paying more doesn't mean you get more in service. Also doesn't mean paying less, you get no service. Just that the looks and body is a factor in the pricing.

SC

vmtech
23-11-2004, 08:32 PM
Oh and if any bro here can advise me as to where is the best place for me to change SGD/USD into THB???

Thanks!!

my friend told me people's park to change...

Snuber
24-11-2004, 01:10 AM
Golden Mile or change in Thailand.

Look for the banks. They give very good rates. Keep a lookout for those at the airport or at shopping centers.

My previous exp with SCB (Siam Commercial Bank) gives me quite good rates. :)

thunderstrike
24-11-2004, 11:12 AM
Or change with you, bank rates but one bonk at Poseidon for you. :D

Honestly, from reading the post, tv likes 2000-2500 chicks, so yeah, if he can "guide" me for a couple of days and hook me up with hot chicks, 2500bth is peanuts....

OceanEleven
24-11-2004, 11:23 AM
Honestly, from reading the post, tv likes 2000-2500 chicks, so yeah, if he can "guide" me for a couple of days and hook me up with hot chicks, 2500bth is peanuts....
Bro, fun part about BKK is the walking, sourcing, looking, bargaining etc. All these build up to the excitiment and satisfying experience in BKK. If you wanna just simply pay and get what you want, you may do so as well but you are depriving yourself the chance of genuine fun. Anyway I guess no bros here will want that one bonk, they would rather prefer the company of good brothers where having fun is the motto. We are not too keen to be a tour guide or part time Okt in exchange for a bonk, if we manage to travel so far, I think 2.5k baht are peanuts as well. Hence, it would be better if you meet up some bros there or do some homework here prior to your departure. ;)

naemlo
03-12-2004, 05:02 PM
bros out there ... one more thing to check it out ...

is it safer to use credit cards???...

will they put the entertainment centre name in the bill :)

when i goto concorde in KL they always bill by massage to Cafe!!!

thanks bros out there!!!

Dun worry abt the name. The last I used in Poseidon, it did not have the name of Poseidon or anything abt massage. But I can't remember wat name it used. U can asked them to give u written receipt which is good for office claim.

Mr.romance
03-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Dun worry abt the name. The last I used in Poseidon, it did not have the name of Poseidon or anything abt massage. But I can't remember wat name it used. U can asked them to give u written receipt which is good for office claim.

It start with the letter "A****" but Mirage will still put "Mirage".
:)

OceanEleven
04-12-2004, 10:57 AM
bros out there ... one more thing to check it out ...
will they put the entertainment centre name in the bill :)
when i goto concorde in KL they always bill by massage to Cafe!!!
thanks bros out there!!!
Club Eden put something like JJL xxxx xxxx, if memory dont fail me, nothing close to entertainment, as for Poseidon, it is Axxxxxx, also no mention of clubs, entertainment whatsoever. Other places better find out from the cashier before payment. Enjoy bro. ;)

Snuber
04-12-2004, 11:58 AM
The safest bet is still to pay by cash :)

Achilles_heel
11-12-2004, 03:23 AM
Managed a few "firsts" during a recent trip to Bkk. Thot I wld share with fellow samsters. Also my first overseas FR.

First Soapee

Never tried soapee massage on float before so followed recommendations and dropped by Nataree one afternoon for first time.

Greeted by mandarin-speaking manager. Told him I already know the "rules" (thks to fellow samsters!) and zeroed in on the girls in tank with the letter "B" before their numbers which indicates that they do soapy massage on float. Immediately spotted at corner a girl with number B49. Faintly recalled her being recommended by a samster here and since looks wise >7, no qualms choosing her immediately. The float bath experience quite nice and unique although not as pleasurable as I had earlier imagined it to be. Maybe becos B49 only has AB range cup breasts (shucks should hv looked harder!). Float really slippery and if u not careful, when you adjust your body on it, your body can just shoot off the float onto the hard marble ground. But overall experience still gd as B49 scores on GFE and post-bath services. also very chatty, conversational english std.

B49

Lks: 7.5
Bod: 7 (above average height >1.6 n slim but AB cup)
GFE: 7
BJ: 7.5
FJ: 8
Dmg: 2000 Bht+tips

(next time must try one with bigger cup!)

First "Sandwich"

Recalled reading comment by a samster in this thread that for money spent on model at Poseiden, should spend on two in fishtank and have a much more enjoyable experience (see, such sharing are really appreciated!). So took a brave first step to try 3P. Did not want to try Eden Club becos at the end of the day, lks quite impt for me n i dun fancy lesbian action too. Reached MP late afternoon. Asked manager procedure for 2. he suggested choosing one girl and let girl choose the other. Settled on 212 and she chose her friend 240. u can still decide if you agree on the choice for second girl but as 240 looked ok, i went along. While paying up, another manager noticed and muttered "sandwich?" with a wry smile (u mean this is not common meh?)

To the rm. Think they give slightly bigger one than normal. Bath is actually in an enclosed area where you can close wooden shutters so u cannot see the the bed when you bathe. both girls joking and very GFE. quite obvious they know each other well altho 240 has a bit inferiority complex as her bod not as good as 212 and she is wearing bracers (ah, a first for me too!). but as it turns out, i actually enjoyed 240's service more than 212. Not that 212 no gd but 240 came across as more genuine and eager to please. quite a lot of fun TCSS with them even before action starts. bath-wise, main difference is two girls bathing you at same time instead of one (quite obvious right!). as 212 has bigger bust (c-cup), i actually lay on top of her with head resting on her breasts (siok feeling). 240 will do the usual sitting astride in front of me and bathe me normally. 212 will also do some head mssage on me and later wash my hair while laying under me. Bath was also fun experience as we joked and teased each other more.

With all three of us totally cleaned, part II begins. wow difficult to describe the feeling of being catbathed and french kissed by one girl while another BJ ur little bro; or both ur hands hanging on to breasts but not of one but two girls; or missionary bonking one girl while the other fondle u from behind. sigh, the sad thing was that as this was my 4th bonk in two days, my little bro can stand (how not to under the teasing of two great ladies) but cannot finish. the only bright spot was that both the girls came (another first for me!). 212 leaving a large wet patch on the mattress and the ever-hardworking 240 while on top of konked-out me. totally wet when i felt her below n i m very sure no jelly was used. 240 actually felt bad that she came and not me and wanted to continue to try but i told her if i try anymore, my little bro will break. last 15 mins, sweet 240 gave me another bath while 212 cleaned up the rm, n more joking and TCSS. when i emerged from elevator back to 2nd flr, grp of guys with their girls coming in and noticed me alone with two girls. quite paiseh leh! anyway, it was a truly enjoyable experience, much better than the two earlier Poseiden experiences with a 3500 model and 2500 sideliner where it is SOP with the normal restrictions like no kissing etc. Next time i will make sure if i try again i m in top shape i.e. it is the first and not fourth bonk!

212 (Lks - 7, Body - 7.5, GFE - 7, BJ - 7, FJ- 7)
240 (Lks - 7, Body - 6, GFE - 8.5, BJ 7.5, FJ - 7)
Overall experience: 8 (if only i cld finish!)
Dmg: 4000+tips

First "Airport" massage

Just to finish this FR off, know there have been some questions too re the "Relax" Massage at Bkk Airport T2. Tried it while waiting 3 hrs for flight. Confirm normal/genuine massage only with no specials (even got i cannot liao, totally spent money and energy-wise). but very good to wind down ur tired body after all the exertions as the spa two-hr package includes footmassage, body scrub, aroma therapy massage, head massage by well-trained auntie. also can use sauna.

Achilles_heel
12-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Nice FR there!! Another place where they have the soapy massage at a budget rate is at Plaza Makasan.

For the massage at the airport, how much did you pay for their package? Maybe I can also drop by there as well.

Thks. Where is Plaza Maksasan? What do you mean by budget rate? less than 2000 Bht?

Anyway re the entire airport spa package, thot a little expensive - 3000 Bht. But then again what else can you do to pass three hours at the airport? Though while on bus today saw some Malaysian Spa packages being recommended on TV Mobile. quite similar with scrub, massage, sauna for two hrs at 250 Ringgit. so i guess cost at the airport close to market rate.

skyline69
13-12-2004, 04:24 AM
Dear Brothers,

Any updates on good MPs to visit in BKK? Will be there this weekend and would like to find out any new MPs and updates if there are any avail.

I have been to Poseidon, Nataree and Plaza - any where comparable or even better?

Also - what's the going rate now from cheap to model leh?

For night time where can I go?

Never been to gentlemen's club (Pegasus?) so would like to check it out if possible. Going with some "clean" guys who want to cheong and become unclean so any tips here as to what to do with them would be great.

I have a few ideas..

Go CM2 pick up some FL
Go gentlemen's club raba raba then Tapow
Go clubbing and pick out girls (non-working type) - Where to go ah?
Go MP at night, fck and then go back hotel sleep alone?

Ha ha - any tips/suggestions on how to educate them would be much appreciated!!!

vmtech
13-12-2004, 01:57 PM
Dear Brothers,

I have been to Poseidon, Nataree and Plaza - any where comparable or even better?

Also - what's the going rate now from cheap to model leh?

Go CM2 pick up some FL
Go gentlemen's club raba raba then Tapow
Go clubbing and pick out girls (non-working type) - Where to go ah?
Go MP at night, fck and then go back hotel sleep alone?

Nateree is so far by my own opinion the best, interms of the amount of girls available and looks. the sideliners look damn hot!
the cheapest i seen, is Hi-Class. price @ 1700baht.
Nateree is about 1.9-2.2 for the fishtankgirls, and the sideliners are 2.2-2.4

Hmm... i tot gentlemen's club is for gays? or am i terribly mistaken? please corrrct me if im wrong.

If u wanna hook up thai girls, as in students and non WL. go to discos like RCA and Hollywood Dance Fever. that palce mainly for locals, unlike NANA and Soi Cowboy. but i thnk bring along someone that can speak thai will be a bonus.

chinaboy
13-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Hi, i am new here .... and i'm really lucky to find this site and u bros are really very entertaining, informative and friendly ...

i'll be in BKK at the end of the year for 5 days ..
any good recommendations and guidances from fellow bros ???

BTW .... i was reading some of the threads and there are so many "codes" that i do not understand .... e.g.
WLs ?? FLs ?? BBBJ ?? OKTs ?? etc etc ...
sorry for my ignorance as i am very "green" in this field ...

and i like to commend SIAMCUTEY on his humurious and creative approach to this question:

i was laughing my heart out while reading this ...
u're the man, SC ....

chinaboy

skyline69
14-12-2004, 02:27 AM
and i like to commend SIAMCUTEY on his humurious and creative approach to this question:

Ha ha..

I thot the second shot was the result of tipping the girl for the second shot?!
Ha ha...

Anyway, how much do you guys tip the girls in general?

Will check out Hi Class soon... I guess the rest are not worth the trouble then?

vmtech
14-12-2004, 04:05 AM
not say the rest is not worth the trouble la.. hahah u shud actually check ALL out.
as every bros here always say, Others might not like wad u like. beatuy is in the eye of the beholder!
wad i find pretty , u might find repulsing... :)

naemlo
14-12-2004, 10:14 AM
I thot the second shot was the result of tipping the girl for the second shot?!
Ha ha...

Anyway, how much do you guys tip the girls in general?

Will check out Hi Class soon... I guess the rest are not worth the trouble then?

Hmmm, I got my 2 shots in Nataree without tips

chinaboy
14-12-2004, 12:23 PM
Hmmm, I got my 2 shots in Nataree without tips

that dun seem nice at all ....

afterall those poor gals work hard for their money and i personal think we should not take advantage of it ....
but than ..... to each his own ....
if u feel that by giving tips is hurtful, than let be it .....

chinaboy

naemlo
14-12-2004, 02:17 PM
that dun seem nice at all ....

afterall those poor gals work hard for their money and i personal think we should not take advantage of it ....
but than ..... to each his own ....
if u feel that by giving tips is hurtful, than let be it .....

chinaboy

Errrr I dun get u.... let me highlight this to u. In Bangkok MPs, I tried Poseidon, Nataree, Mirage, ....... most of them I had 2 shots. I always happy with only 1. But normally it was the ger who made me cum with 2. I dun force them. BTW y should I force them, normally after 1 shot, I will lying down there flat. I'm an old man......

siamcutey
14-12-2004, 02:24 PM
No one can force anyone to give tips.

Giving tips is up to own individual. But many a times, the girls give an extra 2nd shot thinking that the customer will "reciprocate" by giving additional tips at the end of the session. However whether the customer "reciprocates" or not is up to the customer. Till then when the girl have to stick her hand out and ask for tips, it will not look nice on both parties.

Bottomline is how much can the tips hurt?

Unless the girl don't want or the service sucks, if not I never don't tip. Like said earlier, tipping is up to individual.

SC

naemlo
14-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Unless the girl don't want or the service sucks, if not I never don't tip. Like said earlier, tipping is up to individual.

SC

Agree, if good service we will tips.... if not no matters 2, 3 or 4 I will not tips. Normally tip is abt 200B from me but all depends on individual. In Nana I even tip on behalf of Mr Romance.....

Si Romance if u c this, I tip your ger 100B for nothing....

ladyassasinato
17-12-2004, 11:17 PM
LOL...I keep laughing when I see this posting...Actually I am a bit too tired to stay at LOS lah...Actually I feel bad so I sms u lah...I will give u one more chance to bonk her when she will be in Singapore from 28th Dec.kekeke

BTW I still remember u wanted to climb up the bar top to dance with the dancers at Rao2...I keep laughing when I think of it...

Cheers

Hi Romance,

yes I can testify to that, Bartop dancing at Rao 2. Nice to see all the kakis in this thread, bro naemlo and TV too. Thks and great meeting up with u guys in bkk. Had a great time. Hope we can have more such rendezvous sessions in bkk in near future!! Myself as u know heading there again for new yr countdown (so soon u say!!)Yup , my 8th visit there in six months and I now like kanna drugged by the magnetic charm of bkk. Hehe. Cheers!! :D

knowntender
18-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Just hope fellow brothers can enlighten me about the body slide on air mattress.

I had the famous BKK slide experiece in Nataree, CP2 and J1, however, some MP in BKK don't include that feature. Say Catharine MP, inside the room, there was not even an empty area finished with floor tile to put on the air mattress. I also heard that the high end MP in BKK don't offer the slide.

Which MP in BKK other than the three mentioned above have the body slide feature ?

I willl be in BKK during Christmas and also in early January. If any brother interested in having some fun in MP, may be we can venture out together.

Knowntender

GiddlyGook
19-12-2004, 02:11 AM
I thought that Mengzai and HuayKwang are different areas......

The way I understand it, Meng Jai is inside Huay Kwang district (khet). So is Thanon Ratchadapisek, although 15 years ago it used to be inside khet Din Daeng until Huay Kwang was officially made a khet, from just being a khwaeng (sub-district) within Din daeng. At least, that was how my colleagues described it to me.

Sammi888
19-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Just hope fellow brothers can enlighten me about the body slide on air mattress.

I had the famous BKK slide experiece in Nataree, CP2 and J1, however, some MP in BKK don't include that feature. Say Catharine MP, inside the room, there was not even an empty area finished with floor tile to put on the air mattress. I also heard that the high end MP in BKK don't offer the slide.

Which MP in BKK other than the three mentioned above have the body slide feature ?

I willl be in BKK during Christmas and also in early January. If any brother interested in having some fun in MP, may be we can venture out together.

Knowntender

Hi,

I've been to Plaza and Utopia, both MP offer soapy BM....jus ask the captain there and they will show u the gals that offer this service...

Rgds.

knowntender
19-12-2004, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the reply, Sammi888.

I heard of Plaza Entertainment many times and I will certainly visit the place.

How is this Utopia MP ?, Price, service, location etc, any further info ?.

Knowntender

siamcutey
20-12-2004, 12:10 AM
The way I understand it, Meng Jai is inside Huay Kwang district (khet). So is Thanon Ratchadapisek, although 15 years ago it used to be inside khet Din Daeng until Huay Kwang was officially made a khet, from just being a khwaeng (sub-district) within Din daeng. At least, that was how my colleagues described it to me.

Correct.
When the thais say hway kwang, they normally mean somewhere near Thalat Hway Kwang. Meng Zai is somewhere further in. But the thais don't call that Hway Kwang. As for Ratchada, Meng Zai, Hway Kwang, all fall under Din Daeng. Cos when you send out letters, you need to put in Din Daeng. Till now today.

SC

siamcutey
20-12-2004, 12:14 AM

Knowntender
Some do slide with rubber foam, some do with small stool, while some do in tub.

The correct version is to ask for Tora Tora.

Besides the ones you said, Emanuelle have.

SC

siamcutey
20-12-2004, 12:18 AM
haha.. no wonder.. whenever i take cab.. they catch no ball when i said ratchadapisek. either that or they duno where ratchada city hotel is. o_O

You tell them Ratchadapisek, many will not know. Tell them Short form, ratchada, many might not know also. If want go watana, tell them Soi Baan Bung at Hway Kwang. Want go Ratchad City, Pacharaj Bumpheen Soi 6. If he ask you where is Pacharaj Bumpheen, tell him Siak Hway Kwang. He will know. If he don't know, take the next cab cos this driver probably 1st day driving.

Siak mean Cross Junction.

SC

nirvana
21-12-2004, 03:37 AM
just now, went to a few massage parlour, was quoted 6000Baht for those superstar gal.

newbie kana bully, in the end, had to settle in monalisa, just next to siam hotel.

2500bath. fuck up service. only good thing abt it is the gal abt me to bonk her anal. gal number 61.

this morning, right now, the village for the poor was having a big fire..

now, me sitting at patong..watching those gal

knowntender
21-12-2004, 09:58 AM
hi bro ..... where's CP2 or J1 ???

thanks in advance

Chinaboy :

I usually take Skytrain and get off at Phyathai Station and walk to CP2 or J1, roughly 15 minute walk.

If you happen to be in BKK in early January, I will be there and don't mind to take you to CP2 and J1 or other MP that I know.

Knowntender

nirvana
22-12-2004, 03:45 AM
Wow u in BKK now?? All the best... think u will like their 3some.

yah, with darkstar and my bro lor.

shop, mbk. suan long.

stay patong, see tiger show, see a-go-go gal.

me never get the 3some, but darkstar did.
me get number61 from monalisa for 2500baht.

heheheh,

vmtech
22-12-2004, 08:09 AM
to the experienced bros here...
i was at bkk 27th nov-7thdec..
almost been to most of the places but 1 place i cannot find.... :confused:

my thai friend said that in BKK got no more tigershows? only in pattaya?
issit true? u guys noe which part or where in bangkok can find tigershows?

and in SoiCowboy... they no longer have nude dance right?

Cummings
22-12-2004, 10:45 AM
to the experienced bros here...
i was at bkk 27th nov-7thdec..
almost been to most of the places but 1 place i cannot find.... :confused:

my thai friend said that in BKK got no more tigershows? only in pattaya?
issit true? u guys noe which part or where in bangkok can find tigershows?

and in SoiCowboy... they no longer have nude dance right?

If I did not remeber wrongly patpong still have some shows but std wise the best still in Pattaya. They even have russian girls performing there. One of my friend got dragged up by the russian girls and got stripped til his undies and was asked by the girls to kiss her pussy. My friend was so pissed that he was cursing and swearing on the way back to the hotel. :D

nirvana
22-12-2004, 01:40 PM
i think you mean patpong rite? cos patong is in phuket.......

hi, right now, i am in Pavillion place cyber cafe.. next street is call patpong.
sky train station is Sala Deng.

hehehe, oh, my spelling mistake. sorry.
it is patpong

cheer

enzyme
23-12-2004, 12:21 AM
yup lots of pussy ping pong show in patpong...esp the street ard the night market.....most dun need cover charge but have to buy entry drink ranging from 80baht to 150 bath for a beer.jus came back.....feeling shack....have fun brudders.....

nirvana
23-12-2004, 01:33 PM
yup lots of pussy ping pong show in patpong...esp the street ard the night market.....most dun need cover charge but have to buy entry drink ranging from 80baht to 150 bath for a beer.jus came back.....feeling shack....have fun brudders.....

yah. late nite, i went to the NO HAND RESTUARANT, ...bro EARTH told me the standard had drop since many year ago.. now become very expansive with less happening, must book the gal out for bonk.

nirvana
25-12-2004, 01:30 PM
720 baht for each ger to feed you
about 500 baht for the private room
and set menu (which we cannot see) for 2,000, 3,000 or 5,000 baht for 3 people.

plus, to tapao the puying, u need to pay another 360baht to the recept. but, the gal inside this joint got standard.

Bro Earth told us that during the peak, ( 10-20year ago ) there r many such restaurtant. the one he bought us to is location near patong, galaxy.

and, u can dun order set menu.. also the yuping will order drink themselves without asing u, and those drink r damn expansive.

nirvana
26-12-2004, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=Sinoview], it will be Nataree...Hee...hee...

[QUOTE]

yes, nataree is the one. old ladies but good massage!!

150 for 1 hour, at least 2 hour.

cool!!

Cummings
26-12-2004, 10:51 AM
well, i took the easier way out. Just walked across and went to poseidon lah. Yesterday has quite a crowd leh.. had to wait for more than an hour before spotting one suitable for me lah...

Will be off to Pattaya in an hours time.

Probably you already know this but going to Pattaya during weekends very crowded leh.... Got to squeeze with farang and locals as well...

Sinoview
26-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Will be off to Pattaya in an hours time.

Before coming to BKK, I try to book some hotel in Pattaya, ....availbility were bad for 4 n 5 stars hotels.

There is "high" surcharge for this period. Prices were damm high. Even for US$100 a night I couldnt get the hotel of my choce. Thus gave up going Pattaya for a change.

Hope you got better luck...

Ah Thut
29-12-2004, 08:14 PM
I would like to share my experience at 2 massage parlours along Rachadapisek Road. They are not the body massage type like Nataree, Emanuelle, Hi-class, etc. In fact, they are advertised as Thai Massage, Oil & Herbal Massage parlour. Thai massage cost 400 baht whilst oil massage cost 800 baht. You will get the real massage here, i.e. a nearly 2-hour of no-nonsense rubbing.

At Subway, the girl will ask you at the end of the massage session if you want to make love and will quote 2000 baht. You can bring it down to 1500 baht. I understand 99% of girls in subway will do so. The other parlour I went to has a Thai name which is at the same building as Claudia Club. I was there yesterday and had a pleasant young girl. At the end of the massage, I did not wait and asked if she offered "extra". Surprisingly, she said no and she is not in this line. She also said most of the girls in that parlour don't do that. Surprise, surprise. ;)

phantomtiger2
31-12-2004, 07:58 AM
Curious that alot of info only concentrated on several well known and advertised MP in Bkk. How about listed some of the small and not so known MPs. What I am seeking are some MP around 1000b and under (if any do exist anymore). Like to be able to save a little so able to do more MP exploring with limited vacation funds. ex:read in other postings, Biwa and Sweetheart and Zodiac are priced around 1000b but no stories about them (or others like them).

Also like to find out if any MP are around the Chinatown area? :confused:

earth
02-01-2005, 02:16 AM
I wonder if i post about the best thai traditional massage here ok?

This joint is the best for traditional massage.
It is a must try,

distance, 10-15min from MBK shopping ( depending on the volume of the traffic)

39-41 sabsin road,
wangburapha bangkok thailand
near bangkok bank Samyod.

tel
2228373, 6238350
2221397, 2226673
2226197, 2239759

150baht for ah hour, at least two hour required.

Please try if u want to experience the traditional massage

cheer,
earth

phantomtiger2
05-01-2005, 06:47 AM
In BKK, the price you pay is for the quality of the girls you fuck. That is to say the more you pay, the "higher standard" in terms of bod and looks. Generally its like that. If not since 1000-1500 is so power, all the sidelines and model class cat at 3K baht up sure no business.

However paying more doesn't mean you get more in service. Also doesn't mean paying less, you get no service. Just that the looks and body is a factor in the pricing.

SCNewbie to the board. Need advice from experience bro's. in Bkk.(or elsewhere ) Ive posted b/f but no answers to question of alternative MPs that are priced around Cat 1k or even lower,ex: zodiac, biwa,New York,pornphet, heard they exist but no replies and no reports . Wondered if from your experiences could list a few with prices and location,since I will be in BKK in about 6 months.
I accept the fact that higher prices generally mean better bod/looks, but for me having a cute face with ok bod will do (dont need to look like models).Im more in it for the action.Also will be in Chinatown area and need to know if any places around there for action (after my dim sum of course). Thanks for any info will be appreciated.

naemlo
05-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Newbie to the board. Need advice from experience bro's. in Bkk.(or elsewhere ) Ive posted b/f but no answers to question of alternative MPs that are priced around Cat 1k or even lower,ex: zodiac, biwa,New York,pornphet, heard they exist but no replies and no reports . Wondered if from your experiences could list a few with prices and location,since I will be in BKK in about 6 months.
I accept the fact that higher prices generally mean better bod/looks, but for me having a cute face with ok bod will do (dont need to look like models).Im more in it for the action.Also will be in Chinatown area and need to know if any places around there for action (after my dim sum of course). Thanks for any info will be appreciated.

Let me answer to your queries, pls dun be lazy, go thru the forum. There r tons of info in the paradise of BKK. If u can't find any info in the forum y not u go n try n post info here. Dun always spoonfeed, be adventureous. Take example me n thaivisitor, we heard of no hands rest. but nothing much in the forum, so when we were in BKK, we took a taxi, thaivisitor tried his best to describe the rest. to the driver. The driver drove us round n round BKK n finally we found it.

phantomtiger2
05-01-2005, 11:43 AM
No disrespect to the older members, I am not a lazy person,just a new one, did go thru alot of postings going back at least 6 months and spent hours and hours seeking info.Case in point:while searching for cheaper MPs, came across Bkk and HIV thread so I put some valuable info for those reading that post since I knew something on that subject. Note, its harder on this forum since no search engine using "key words"to find topics, so did the time searching (not wasted time since reading also educated me on other subjects) but came up with very, very little info on this topic--very few mentions on this topic. Thats the reason I started a new thread on this topic, but not much replies. Like I said, saw damn lot info and stories on the more famous advertised MP, but Im more interested in the perhaps smaller, less known, and maybe less expensive ones.Like U said,I would like to be adventurous and explore for myself these other lesser MPs and can give feedback when Im done, but need a good list for a starting point. Not looking for any handouts, just some useful info, afterall this is why we all became members in the 1st place.So we can share and not waste as much time when we get there. Sure, mistakes will always be made but like to minimize the damage with useful knowledge when Im in Bkk.
Just need a list and locations of such places from experience members( or not so experience ones with info). Because, if not alert with such info, if told taxi about MPs, U and I both know I will end up at either Poseidon,Mirage or other places that charges more and commission to taxi. What Im trying to say is, I did my part, and now I need help. Peace to all.
PM me with info or post , anything will be appreciated.

Please also note,I have spent time and I have check other forums, but topic of cheaper MPs always turn into talks of farangs being overcharge and shit like that. :(

naemlo
05-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Please also note,I have spent time and I have check other forums, but topic of cheaper MPs always turn into talks of farangs being overcharge and shit like that. :(

Here in SB, respect is earned, not by age or seniority.

Different ppl join different forums because of different interest. For me joining SB is to make cheong friends, read the info provided n share if possible. Bros here r very helpful, they will provide any valuable info if they know. I guess u have to wait till someone who knows abt those less known MP in BKK which cost less than 1000B. I'm almost every mth a week in BKK, me too trying to explore more of the paradise but so far I didn't come across MP with less than 1000B.

Snuber
05-01-2005, 06:31 PM
that are priced around Cat 1k or even lower

In that case, you can go for those MPs that provide a so-so massage only. After which the girl might pop the golden question of serving extra service.

A few MPs like these could be found in Ratchada area as well. Some do not have bathrooms attached.

Cost of massage - 300 B
Special - Depends on your negotiation skill & chemistry with the girl. Anything from 1K B onwards.

So do your own calculations or you can proceed to those lesser known cheaper MPs to try your luck.

Snuber
06-01-2005, 01:51 AM
Next will come question of safety lah, cost lah, service lah, location lah, recommandation lah.........Neverending....... :D
Actually to me, why bother looking for those cheap places when you can find the type of looks that you like in those average priced MPs?

Furthermore, the hassle of searching & the trouble of travelling back & forth from your lodging to those cheap MPs may not even be worth at all.

pirate
06-01-2005, 01:52 AM
No disrespect to the older members, I am not a lazy person,just a new one, did go thru alot of postings going back at least 6 months and spent hours and hours seeking info.Case in point:while searching for cheaper MPs, came across Bkk and HIV thread so I put some valuable info for those reading that post since I knew something on that subject. Note, its harder on this forum since no search engine using "key words"to find topics, so did the time searching (not wasted time since reading also educated me on other subjects) but came up with very, very little info on this topic--very few mentions on this topic. Thats the reason I started a new thread on this topic, but not much replies. Like I said, saw damn lot info and stories on the more famous advertised MP, but Im more interested in the perhaps smaller, less known, and maybe less expensive ones.Like U said,I would like to be adventurous and explore for myself these other lesser MPs and can give feedback when Im done, but need a good list for a starting point. Not looking for any handouts, just some useful info, afterall this is why we all became members in the 1st place.So we can share and not waste as much time when we get there. Sure, mistakes will always be made but like to minimize the damage with useful knowledge when Im in Bkk.
Just need a list and locations of such places from experience members( or not so experience ones with info). Because, if not alert with such info, if told taxi about MPs, U and I both know I will end up at either Poseidon,Mirage or other places that charges more and commission to taxi. What Im trying to say is, I did my part, and now I need help. Peace to all.
PM me with info or post , anything will be appreciated.

Bro PhantomT, well said. I too am interested in finding less expensive MP for a good time.I also look thru postings here and can confirm not much written on subject-Yes, bro PhantomT did do his homework before begging for our help.For me, Massage could be so-so but dont really care cause really there for what comes after,hehe. dont need to be under 1K but cheaper than famous MPs. So could save and cheong more, hehe.
From reading your reply although you seem frustrated, you kept cool and respected all others. Well done.-all should learn from him.
Although you be newbie, you have already contributed to this site with what you know, --the cheonging will come sooner or later with more experiences,I read your post on Bkk and HIV, you answer bro Deferience question very well, it was informative and think all should read as well--IMO only
I also checked other web sites and bro PhantomT was correct that those other site cater to ang mos (farangs)mostly, they dont talk of cheaper MPs cause they usually not allowed in--farangs have nothing to brag about so have nothing to say.They Mostly brag about Annies MP--cause one set price only so no surcharge to farangs and also taxi dont get commission for Annies-this MP is almost never mention here cause farang taste differ from us.
PhantomT correct that we here share common interest and should help as much as possible, dont need to repeat previous post-just refer them to correct post or title will do, cause also agree, this forum not search friendly, no method for type key word to direct to topic of interest. Reason hard to find info is I read alot of post but alot of bros post answers in the wrong title/topics. ex: have found answers to MP questions under "advice for hotels", so if no interest in hotels, will never consider reading under this topic.
So we all here for same reason, bro PT said it right. :D

pirate
06-01-2005, 06:00 AM
Actually to me, why bother looking for those cheap places when you can find the type of looks that you like in those average priced MPs?

Furthermore, the hassle of searching & the trouble of travelling back & forth from your lodging to those cheap MPs may not even be worth at all.

That maybe true,but some may like that cute-looking,ok body MP girl at a cheaper price so could cheong even more on budget. Thats why need location and name of these places so not to waste time and money searching :D

gigantic_tk
12-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Let me share with bros here my list of Bangkok MP & Traditional Massage Outlets:

Atami
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 252-8914

Bangkok Cozy
New Petchaburi Road, opp. Soi Sunvijai, Bangkok

Caesars Palace
Ratchadapisek Road, Huay Kwang, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 692-5069-79

Catherine
Behide Juliana Massage, Rama IX Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 719-6672-4

Chao Phaya 1
Beside Decha Hospital Sri Ayudhya Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 245-3381, 245-4810

Chao Phaya 2
Opposite Decha Hospital, Sri Ayudhya Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 245-5710

Chao Phaya 3
Pinklao, Arun-amarin Road, Thonburi, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 433-4667-71
Cleopatra

Asoke-Dindaeng Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 246-6680-85, 246-0227

Darling
Sukhumvit Soi 12, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 229-4562-4

Emmanuelle
55 Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 275-7474

Hi Class
Behind Emmanuelle, Ratchadapisek Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 275-7474

Honolulu
555 Rama IX Rd (RCA), Near Radison Hotel, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 641-5757

Juliana
Rama IX Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 319-4645-7, 318-6323-4
Krungthon Complex
Ratchadapisek-Ta Phra Road, Thonburi, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 476-5700-20

Marie
Tel +66 2 318-1786-8

Mirage
111/1 Near Emerald Hotel, Soi Nium-u-tis, Ratchadapisek Rd, Dindaeng, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 276-5016-22, 276-5025

Mona Lisa
Near Asoke Intersection, New Petchaburi Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 251-0537

Monika
2nd floor Mona Lisa Massage, New Petchaburi Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 252-3955-6

Nataree
Next to Emerald Hotel, Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 692-9144-8

Noah Entertainment
27 Soi Sunvijai 14/1, Ekamai-Ramintra Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 718-2050 -3

Osaka
Patanakarn Road, Suan Luang, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 321-0345

Plaza Entertainment
Nikom Makkasan Road, off New Petchaburi Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 253-1500, 253-1322

Poseidon
209 Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 693-8222

Victoria's Secret
555 Soi Sunvijai, Rama IX Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 318-8370-3

You might want to save up these contacts for future use.

gigantic_tk
12-01-2005, 10:12 AM
This are my list of Traditional Thai Massage, mostly housed inside the Hotel:

Traditional Massage in Bangkok
Arima Onsen
37/10-11 Soi Surawong Plaza, Surawong Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 235-2142

Baan Nuan Foot Massage
Sukhumvit Square, Sukhumvit Soi 8-10, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 653-3323

Baiyoke Massage
11st Fl. Baiyoke Tower 1, 130 Rajprarop Rd., Pratunam, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 255-0330 Ext. 7737, 7747, (01) 443-5583

Body Center
12 G Fl. Convenient Park Inn, Sukhumvit 64, Bangjak, Phrakanong, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 741-6710-7 Ext. 1114, (01) 628-3219

Buathip Massage
4/13 Sukhumvit Soi 5, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 255-1045

Bell Foot Massage
1st Fl Grace Hotel
12 Sukhumvit 3 (Soi Nana Nua), Bangkok
Tel +66 2 253-0680

Center for the Blind
Tivanon Road (close to Kaelai intersection), Pakkret
Chao Phraya Park Hotel
247 Ratchadaphisek Road, Huay Khwang, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 290-0125-80

Doctor Feet
108/6 Sukhumvit 49 Rd. (opposite Samitivej Hospital), Bangkok
Tel +66 2 712-5990-1

Eve House
18/1 Surawong Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 266-3846

Healthy Massage
Sukhumvit Suite (1st Fl)
Sukhumvit Soi 13, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 651-0335, 651-0945

Royal Park View Hotel
Sukhumvit Soi 20 (9th Fl), Bangkok
Tel +66 2 259-8181-2

Top Inn Hotel
Sukhumvit Soi 4, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 656-8290

Hope this list is useful for those who want a decent & proper massage.

RockyIV
12-01-2005, 11:42 AM
Newbie to the board. Need advice from experience bro's. in Bkk.(or elsewhere ) Ive posted b/f but no answers to question of alternative MPs that are priced around Cat 1k or even lower,ex: zodiac, biwa,New York,pornphet, heard they exist but no replies and no reports . Wondered if from your experiences could list a few with prices and location,since I will be in BKK in about 6 months.

Here's one for you, Nataree along Rachada road, next to Emmunuelle, Hi-class, subway etc. Nataree is a quite a well known joint so before any bro here flame me for introducing Nataree as a joint priced around 1k, hear me out first.

There are two entrance to Nataree, the main one which you will come to first if you come out of the underground train exit. Go in here you will see the regular fish tank patronised by most bro here, prices start from 2k. On a side note, in here you can find the largest selection of body-to-body massage working girls. (most senior bkk cheongsters will know that it is not easy to find body-to-body massage in most joints, usually only a handful of girls would offer such service)

Back to the 1k question. If u walk further down past the main entrance, there's another entrance (next to subway) which also have a signboard that said Nataree. Go in there, and you will see a fish tank full of 40-50 girls priced from 800baht to 1500k.

Having answered the 1k question, let me also put things in perspective. Chinese saying "1 cent buys you 1 cent worth of quality", if you are asking where to find the 2000baht quality priced around 1000baht, then i said forget it, no such thing in life. It's worth a look in here, but adjust your expectation please, if the girl is good looking she would have long ago walked over to the other entrance and sit at the 2000baht benches.

Hope this helps.

naemlo
12-01-2005, 12:28 PM
There are two entrance to Nataree, the main one which you will come to first if you come out of the underground train exit. Go in here you will see the regular fish tank patronised by most bro here, prices start from 2k. On a side note, in here you can find the largest selection of body-to-body massage working girls. (most senior bkk cheongsters will know that it is not easy to find body-to-body massage in most joints, usually only a handful of girls would offer such service)

Back to the 1k question. If u walk further down past the main entrance, there's another entrance (next to subway) which also have a signboard that said Nataree. Go in there, and you will see a fish tank full of 40-50 girls priced from 800baht to 1500k.

Nataree, is the price just adjusted? The last I went, the starts price is less than 2K. BTW u mentioned 800B to 1500B, wat tag they wearing?

gigantic_tk
12-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Nataree, is the price just adjusted? The last I went, the starts price is less than 2K. BTW u mentioned 800B to 1500B, wat tag they wearing?

Been there in Mid June 2004, the price for fishbowl 's blue and red tag are 1600 baht and 1800 baht respectively. I take the latter which are in better quality. Together with 200 baht tips, I paid only 2000 baht. Understand the price have been increased since November 2004.

For 1500 baht, perhaps you can try at Annie MP.......hope the prices dun increase there.

RockyIV
12-01-2005, 08:27 PM

they are in a separate fish tank as i mentioned u need to use another entrance.

you have to ask the captain which are priced at what, but the captain told me prices start from 800 baht, with the best being 1500baht. Again, guys, pls read my mail carefully, this is a sort of bargain basement for Nataree and you have to use the 2nd entrance in order to reach this 'bedget' corner. Nataree 'normal' 2k fish tank is still accessable by the main entrance.

vmtech
12-01-2005, 10:14 PM
they are in a separate fish tank as i mentioned u need to use another entrance.

you have to ask the captain which are priced at what, but the captain told me prices start from 800 baht, with the best being 1500baht. Again, guys, pls read my mail carefully, this is a sort of bargain basement for Nataree and you have to use the 2nd entrance in order to reach this 'bedget' corner. Nataree 'normal' 2k fish tank is still accessable by the main entrance.

the main entrance is the 1 facing the road right? where's that 2nd entrance u talking about?

Ah Thut
12-01-2005, 10:22 PM
the main entrance is the 1 facing the road right? where's that 2nd entrance u talking about?

Being a frequent visitor to Nataree, let me give my 2 cents worth. There are two entrances for Massage. The one towards the left (nearer to Subway Thai Massage) is, strictly speaking, for Massage only, i.e. no sex. Prices here are 400 baht for massage and 800 baht for herbal oil massage. In the room, the girl will definitely ask you if you want "extra". Asking price is usually 1500 baht. The one on the right (near to the car accessories shop) is the "Shower House" (Arb Num). Girls in the windows falls into two categories. Those with blue number tags will cost 1700 baht. Those with red will cost you 2000 baht (not all will do the soapy massage, so better check with papasan). Those at the sofa - free lancers - will cost you 2200 baht. I think this is the scenario and I stand corrected. :cool:

-Potato-
12-01-2005, 11:33 PM
yup..agree that the 800 is only for oil massage..
i myself ever try the oil massage,but IMHO,not really good.maybe the girl dun know to do it..at the end,offer extra... :p

pirate
13-01-2005, 06:42 AM
Let me share with bros here my list of Bangkok MP & Traditional Massage Outlets:

Catherine
Behide Juliana Massage, Rama IX Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 719-6672-4

Chao Phaya 1
Beside Decha Hospital Sri Ayudhya Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 245-3381, 245-4810
Atami
Tel +66 2 252-8914

Bangkok Cozy

Caesars Palace
Ratchadapisek Road, Huay Kwang, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 692-5069-79

Chao Phaya 2
Opposite Decha Hospital, Sri Ayudhya Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 245-5710

Chao Phaya 3
Pinklao, Arun-amarin Road, Thonburi, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 433-4667-71
Cleopatra

Asoke-Dindaeng Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 246-6680-85, 246-0227

Darling
Sukhumvit Soi 12, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 229-4562-4

Emmanuelle
55 Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 275-7474

Hi Class
Behind Emmanuelle, Ratchadapisek Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 275-7474

Honolulu
555 Rama IX Rd (RCA), Near Radison Hotel, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 641-5757

Juliana
Rama IX Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 319-4645-7, 318-6323-4
Krungthon Complex
Ratchadapisek-Ta Phra Road, Thonburi, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 476-5700-20

Marie
Tel +66 2 318-1786-8

Mirage
111/1 Near Emerald Hotel, Soi Nium-u-tis, Ratchadapisek Rd, Dindaeng, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 276-5016-22, 276-5025

Mona Lisa
Near Asoke Intersection, New Petchaburi Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 251-0537

Monika
2nd floor Mona Lisa Massage, New Petchaburi Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 252-3955-6

Nataree
Next to Emerald Hotel, Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 692-9144-8

Noah Entertainment
27 Soi Sunvijai 14/1, Ekamai-Ramintra Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 718-2050 -3

Osaka
Patanakarn Road, Suan Luang, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 321-0345

Plaza Entertainment
Nikom Makkasan Road, off New Petchaburi Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 253-1500, 253-1322

Poseidon
209 Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 693-8222

Victoria's Secret
555 Soi Sunvijai, Rama IX Road, Bangkok
Tel +66 2 318-8370-3

Bro Gigantic T,
Nice list of MP for us newbie starters, but may need to update this a bit. Saw on Bangkoktonight web site that Monika is closed.But to be fair to you, I also mention on another thread (think under Bkk shower houses)that I had e-mailed the BKKtonight site that their MP list maybe also outdated( they list Sweetheart MP--but I was informed by others on another forum Sweethearts been closed for almost a year)! ----Marie, Noah entert,Asoke-Dindaeng-never heard any mention of these-so, are these places any good?
Also if you could list recent price ranges for these MPs would be helpful when we visit. Actually this question open to all who been to these places on above MP list what they paid?

brucelee
24-02-2005, 05:27 PM

Atami
Tel +66 2 252-8914

Bangkok Cozy

Bro GTK, lu ay sai leh, my trip to BKK next week was cancelled, ask to go KL instead. so wanna cheong KL, do some homework in the forum and saw your list of KL cheong place in the fun in KL thread, si be extensive just like this one on BKK. :eek:

you the best. so widely travel.will you be putting up a list on HK or Taipei or Indon cheong place soon? :rolleyes:

Vibrant69
01-03-2005, 05:00 AM
Bro, Your list is quite accurate as I tried Emanuelle and Plaza. Got my first traditional soap bath experience...quite exotic! Girl was ok in all aspects especially boob wise...:)

ddt^
18-03-2005, 09:51 AM
dear bros:

will be going to bkk early next month and was wondering if you guys would impart your valuable knowledge. i will be staying at the bkk palace along with the mrs. hence, i would like to find out if there are joints around the area which offers massage for both male and female, preferably in seperate rooms, and there are specials provided. thanks a million, in advance.

Sinoview
18-03-2005, 10:43 AM
dear bros:

will be going to bkk early next month and was wondering if you guys would impart your valuable knowledge. i will be staying at the bkk palace along with the mrs. hence, i would like to find out if there are joints around the area which offers massage for both male and female, preferably in seperate rooms, and there are specials provided. thanks a million, in advance.

Wow..you going with your Mrs and you're seeking for "special" with yr Mrs around hah... You got balls man.......Not recommended. Not risky and not complete fun.

For me if i go with my family, i go traditional massage with them. Not in this kind of MP but those that offer genuine traditional thai massage. You can spot them easily......

Still can have side fun.... make an excuse to free yourself for a few hours. Eg. pretend tired of shopping, then needing a rest, or have to meet a business associate or friend for some business talk, play evening golf etc...
Some of these excuses has to be pre-alert before arriving Bkk. Then off to proper MP loh.... Best time to go .. around 1600 and be backed by dinner time....

You have to plan carefully...Hee...hee....