PDA

View Full Version : Luck Man Marries Thai Twins - Is he ?

The Vet
10-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Subject: Lucky Man Marries Thai Twins!
(Translated from the Thai Rath Newspaper, 24 March)

After Mr Wichai (Tao), aged 24, from Samut Songkram province, who earns his living by dealing in old goods, got married to gorgeous twins Ms Sirintara and Ms Thipawan 22, he vouched his sincerest 'equal love' for both of them!

Mr Wichai, just yesterday, 23 March, got married in a pompous ceremony to
both twins simultaneously.

On being interviewed by the Thai Rath reporters, Mr Wichai declared wholeheartedly, that he didn't see much problem in having to perform tiresome marital duties with two wives.

In the engagement ceremony before the wedding, Mr Wichai successfully offered a dowry of eight baht of gold and 80,000 baht EACH for his lovely
darlings.

Both families celebrated the marriage with joy and were said to be delighted for the threesome.

Mr Wichai told the press that he had been best of friends with his neighbouring twins since they were children.

"When I grew older, I would walk past their house each morning and try to decide for myself which one I fancied more, but it was darned impossible - I adored BOTH of them - I just couldn't decide, which one of them to chat up....!"

He went on to say, 'For three continuous years all three of us would go on dates together, until there was one day when I couldn't stand the frustration any longer and told them, "I love you and want to marry you BOTH"'

The fortunate Mr Wichai, instead of getting a slap in the face, was overjoyed when both girls admitted to having sworn all along, that they wished to marry the same man!

"It wasn't easy at first, what with the neighbours gossiping, but our family sympathized, understood, and fully supported our mutual love for the one man" the twins said.

Mr Wichai arranged for his brides to live with him, in his family house after the wedding, and his mother has already proudly prepared TWO rooms for the newly-weds.

Our reporters were just gagging to hear the response to this mouth-watering question:-
"And.... what are the sleeping arrangements Mr Wichai"? to which he replied modestly with a beaming smile

"Absolutely no problems! For the first three nights of the week, I will sleep with Ms Thipawan and the next three will be spent with Ms Sirintara. As for every Sunday, the three of us will sleep together"

Ms Sirintara finally told the press, "When my twin and I worked as assistant nurses, we promised each other that we would never leave each other's side, and that our future husband would have to either take us both, or leave us. Anyway, Mr Wichai is the perfect man - he neither smokes nor drinks!"

fishyprawn
14-01-2009, 09:40 PM
wah.... this type of luck is harder than striking a toto top prize.. :rolleyes:

ekemono
15-01-2009, 05:49 AM
he neither smokes nor drinks!"

He will starts to smoke and drink when jealousy, arguement and pressure from both wives kicks in on a whole new platform as married couplessss.
ONE MOUNTAIN CANNOT HIDE TWO TIGERS.

zhaonan
15-01-2009, 07:02 AM
How I wish I got the luck. Not marrying but at a bonk. Hehe....

yingge
16-01-2009, 07:47 AM
How I have his luck!

haoyunqiqi
17-01-2009, 07:54 AM
Wonder what is it to f or marry twin?

SamSeng79
17-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Wonder what is it to f or marry twin?
Everyday practice tarma lor... surely very shiok 1..:D how i wish i got the luck also:(

maka1900
17-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Subject: Lucky Man Marries Thai Twins!
Ms Sirintara finally told the press, ".... Anyway, Mr Wichai is the perfect man - he neither smokes nor drinks!"

many Singaporean will be considered as "perfect" men..

muguamugua
17-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Me no this luck.

blackadder
20-01-2009, 02:57 AM
Damn! Always my fantasy to bonk twins! Anyone got lobangs? Hahahaha but just bong only lah, I ain't gonna marry them

Chinese Chess
20-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Damn! Always my fantasy to bonk twins! Anyone got lobangs? Hahahaha but just bong only lah, I ain't gonna marry them

Bro, it is also my fantasy to bonk twins...will consider marrying them if our law allows....:p

colins
21-01-2009, 01:25 AM

I think the wives more lucky. Every time got argument, 2 versus 1. hahaha...
Put it this way, each day for 12 hours the man is unlucky, for the 1 hour before bed he thinks he is lucky. For the last 10 years of his life, nobody believes he is lucky.

Unless of cos, he is bro DYBJ. ;)

SirDennis
27-01-2009, 05:38 PM
How lucky he is....It really depends on whether how good looking the thai twins girls are!

warlord
27-01-2009, 06:20 PM
He will starts to smoke and drink when jealousy, arguement and pressure from both wives kicks in on a whole new platform as married couplessss.
ONE MOUNTAIN CANNOT HIDE TWO TIGERS.

Everyone knows 'ONE MOUNTAIN CANNOT HIDE TWO TIGERS'.

Nobody wants to know when 'THERE ARE TWO TIGRESS IN THE SAME MOUNTAIN!'

HCKing
27-01-2009, 10:49 PM
lucky yes,for the 1st 5 - 10 yrs bah. after that will be same old wu song fight tigress( x 2 ) story again.:D

by then maybe we will get to see him posting here asking for advice.:p

yayatiger
28-01-2009, 05:53 PM
He will h big headaches.
Especially the 2 gals r real sisters, some more twins, even closer..