PDA

View Full Version : how to divorce from china woman...pls help

AH_DRAGON
12-01-2009, 09:32 PM
as above.romed for about a year.hardly ever see each other.no house.no child.is there any quick fix for both of us?she is in china,i am in singapore most of the time.hope experts can help me on this personal issue.thks.

Oceanlee
12-01-2009, 10:17 PM
as above.romed for about a year.hardly ever see each other.no house.no child.is there any quick fix for both of us?she is in china,i am in singapore most of the time.hope experts can help me on this personal issue.thks.

This is abit complicated ... but what I understand is that Is your wife a PR status or social visit pass ... ?

Next engaged a lawyer only cost a small fees range from 2K~5K so it all depends ... as for the rest ... leave it to the judge and your reason of wanting a divorce .... ? I dun want to speculate into it, but you know the answer and must come clear with your lawyer .. truth and trust is impt here.
Not just the money you paid for the service.

Take care. ;)

Underwearman
13-01-2009, 12:45 AM
i tot just engage a lawyer and do the paper work will do. Same like normal sg couple. i dun think there is a diff lor

zhaonan
14-01-2009, 07:23 AM
Just get a lawyer loh.

yingge
17-01-2009, 07:27 AM
Get a lawyer!

DesSia
17-01-2009, 09:10 AM
Very simple, get a PI to check on her to see there is any hanky panky. If yes, divorce her straight away. Anyway, wait for 3 years of her disappearing from Singapore then find a lawyer to file for divorce. Faster that way.

I am like you before. China Wife!:D

muguamugua
17-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Looks like china wife is on the wrong side of the news!

Mrxhub
24-01-2009, 03:30 PM
My personal advise for marrying PRC babes....Why so many SG guys marriage failure with PRC wife?

Reasons:

1) Understand PRC culture - PRC love to unite together with family members
2) Understand your wife character - Like your case, she very stand alone, don not need your accompany but why?
3) Understand what she been doing in PRC - might have another lover in PRC
4) Understand does your wife really love you or $$ - they can betray love bcos of $$
5) Why in the 1st place you like PRC wife - share your thoughts?
6) Did you fly to PRC twice per year to visit your wife's mother?
7) Is your relationship closed with your wife members?
8) There many factors in every relationships? Does not meant you are not in the wrong too, this is your side of story, we don know the other party.

I don mind share my experience with you guys, I also going to engagement soon with a PRC babe....got to know her 3yrs+...she betray me many times, flirting around with many guys during our relationship....I do admit she pretty....many rich PRC going after her....I don argue with her, spare her thoughts and even give myself time to focus my work, in the end, one day, she ask me to marry her, she mention that I have touched her heart, finally we are together,now we share advise and even share how to plan our future? In fact, her job as a part time model in PRC is good, so I even expand my own biz in PRC as to share time with her, PRC gers need your accompany more and are more faithful, even help to share bunden with you, give u regular sex better than local gers which always mention:

"DEAR, I'm TIRED, NEXT TIME OK!" WE, SG Guys, stress for work & family, need to release loads, does local gers know about our hardship? They only demand more and more luxury life....but never care about our thought. SG gers are too selfish for themselves, do they knew that why now marriage in SG is growing lower and lower with local....answer " TOO DEMANDING ,NEVER GET SATISFY!!!" That why PRC overlap this RULES, and become topics of the YEAR. :)

xcapade
24-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Maybe bro u could sought out legal advise from any law firm first before actually engaging one....

FromBoy2Man
27-01-2009, 03:18 PM

Should get a lawyer to solve your problem already. But why want to rom in the first place, marriage always advantage only to the woman and not to the man. Unless you wanted to start a family have kids. if not i don't see any benefit to get married.:(

sammyboyfor
27-01-2009, 05:25 PM
My personal advise for marrying PRC babes....

Should be "My personal ADVICE for marrying PRC babes...".

"Advise" is a verb.

sammyboyfor
27-01-2009, 05:26 PM
Maybe bro u could sought out legal advise from any law firm first before actually engaging one....

Should be be "could sought out legal ADVICE...".

"Advise" is a verb.

kogi
08-02-2009, 12:53 PM
TS, any update on your situation? I am not a lawyer but if the wife is not residing in SG and is uncontactable (hint hint) maybe you can have a lawyer look into the possibility of fastracking the divorce proceedings esp if children are not involved, the divorce is uncontested (she cant be found right?), and desertion.

Some things pulled from google search if you havent read them already.
The Subordinate Courts of Singapore - FAQs: Divorce (http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/family/faq.aspx?pageid=3688)

The Subordinate Courts of Singapore - Divorce (http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/family/page.aspx?pageid=3745)

:: The Law Society of Singapore: Divorce (http://www.lawsociety.org.sg/public/you_and_the_law/divorce.aspx)

Divorce.com.sg: Singapore Online Legal Services for Divorce (Divorce Proceedings in Singapore), Divorce procedure (http://www.divorce.com.sg/page2.html)

Divorce - Singapore Family Court - Singapore Divorce Lawyers - Lawyer Singapore - Law Firms - Singapore (http://www.helplinelaw.com/lawyers/international/singapore/divorce-a.php)

fanclrock
08-02-2009, 02:38 PM
as above.romed for about a year.hardly ever see each other.no house.no child.is there any quick fix for both of us?she is in china,i am in singapore most of the time.hope experts can help me on this personal issue.thks.Once u hav rom more than a year, u cant void it. You need to get lawyer and do a separtion paper for two of u to sign, i guess that will cost u less than 1k. after 3 yr, if u still insist to divorce her, then ask lawyer to prepare another document and that will cost u ard 2 to 3 k provide without any contest on house and child.

leecs
08-02-2009, 03:09 PM
My personal advise for marrying PRC babes....Why so many SG guys marriage failure with PRC wife?

Reasons:

1) Understand PRC culture - PRC love to unite together with family members
2) Understand your wife character - Like your case, she very stand alone, don not need your accompany but why?
3) Understand what she been doing in PRC - might have another lover in PRC
4) Understand does your wife really love you or $$ - they can betray love bcos of $$
5) Why in the 1st place you like PRC wife - share your thoughts?
6) Did you fly to PRC twice per year to visit your wife's mother?
7) Is your relationship closed with your wife members?
8) There many factors in every relationships? Does not meant you are not in the wrong too, this is your side of story, we don know the other party.

I don mind share my experience with you guys, I also going to engagement soon with a PRC babe....got to know her 3yrs+...she betray me many times, flirting around with many guys during our relationship....I do admit she pretty....many rich PRC going after her....I don argue with her, spare her thoughts and even give myself time to focus my work, in the end, one day, she ask me to marry her, she mention that I have touched her heart, finally we are together,now we share advise and even share how to plan our future? In fact, her job as a part time model in PRC is good, so I even expand my own biz in PRC as to share time with her, PRC gers need your accompany more and are more faithful, even help to share bunden with you, give u regular sex better than local gers which always mention:

"DEAR, I'm TIRED, NEXT TIME OK!" WE, SG Guys, stress for work & family, need to release loads, does local gers know about our hardship? They only demand more and more luxury life....but never care about our thought. SG gers are too selfish for themselves, do they knew that why now marriage in SG is growing lower and lower with local....answer " TOO DEMANDING ,NEVER GET SATISFY!!!" That why PRC overlap this RULES, and become topics of the YEAR. :)

Bro, im really happy for you. What you said in your thread is true!!! I totally agree to it.. I just hope mine will go smoothly.

DO_YOU_BJ
08-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Getting married wif a PRC is as easy as 1 2 3
Staying married is another issue altogether.
Just like buying cars and houses are easy, upkeeping them is another story.