PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to help FL to quit the trade?

ahbeng1980
19-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Is there any successful cases by any bros?

Please do not zap me. This question always comes up in my mind after the FL adventure. It is good karma if it can succeed.

Think geylang got a father that go round helping all those FL one.

this father is those church father not real father lah :cool:

ahbeng1980
19-01-2009, 03:32 PM
how come my post is higher than the threadstarter :confused: :confused:

naemlo
19-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Give them money n they will definitely quit. :D

naemlo
19-01-2009, 03:40 PM
There is a problem with the synchronisation between the various servers.

Boss very serious out of sync... My posting comes in between old postings. :D My posting timing is abt 1540hrs while those older posting is 1627hrs. Time sync problem.

freethinker
19-01-2009, 04:27 PM
FL in this trade are typically for the money and some possible reasons are like
1. To support family or oneself
2. To pay debt (e.g. studying or incur losses in business/investments)

I am just wondering is it possible to help the FL to quit the trade if the reasons are more temporary. (e.g. need to pay for school fees).
Or is it possible to help the FL to learn a new skill to better support herself?

Please do not zap me. This question always comes up in my mind after the FL adventure. It is good karma if it can succeed.

sammyboyfor
19-01-2009, 04:31 PM

FLs are nothing more than immoral girls who are greedy and want to enjoy the good life without having to work hard for the money.

I suggest you just mind your own business and let FLs do whatever they want to do. :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
19-01-2009, 04:35 PM
how come my post is higher than the threadstarter :confused: :confused:

There is a problem with the synchronisation between the various servers.

fee3fow
19-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Hey i dun agree with you leh Boss. Most of us grow up in this well-to-be city Singapore so we can't really understand the kind of things some of these FLs have been through. We are really in no position to judge them nor the things they do. Just my two cent thought :D

casannova03
19-01-2009, 07:10 PM
FLs are nothing more than immoral girls who are greedy and want to enjoy the good life without having to work hard for the money.

To TS

Yes!! Fls DO quit the trade once their fundamental needs are fulfilled and taken care of. In 99% of the cases, its about money. As to why you should or should not help them, you should have your own answer.. It could be u love her, you are infatuated by her, you wanna keep her as mistress, you got loads of money but nowhere to spend or any other reasons for the matter. At the end of the day, its you who must answer to yourself for your own actions. So justify your your own reasons and you dun really have to care what others say.;)

To Boss:

Yo boss!! As usual you spoken out against the gals in your straight and direct style! I believe many FLs fall into your statement's area of coverage but there are some who don't!

And i dun suppose they are the most immoral people around no matter how you think.....At least they provide something in exchange for money....

Anyway I think to say that being a WL is easy and that they dun have to work hard to earn money is quite off the mark really. What with the competition around nowadays and the large "commission" they have to pay agents to bring them to our shores. Its not easy to earn nowadays...

Having to entertain old, fat, hairy asses like us, with our dicks in between their legs, beer belly protuding and pressing against their stomach.drooling at their smooth boobs and white skin......
Easy??:rolleyes: I certainly dun think so..... add in AV raids, unscrupulous characters who aim to rob them cos they are mostly cash rich, and bros with perverse ideas of sex...the picture is certainly now one of easy money no?

They have made their choices in entering this shady trade, collecting payments for sexual services rendered to paying customers. Its a service business transaction athough questionable in morality but unquestionable in nature (have buyer = have seller).

They aren't doing anything more wrong than you boss (providing a service), by providing a forum for us guys to share our sexual conquests and experiences and using the site's popularity to earn money via advertisements posted here and earning off the subscriptions of bros who dun have private pics to share but want to view them..and the pics are not even yours in the first place...(But i dun mind!!:D)

So its essentially a matter of market forces, when there's a buyer, there'll be a seller!! Although you charge a fee for the pics, who cares?? As long as i get to see them and wank off, i dun mind paying!:D

"FLs are nothing more than immoral girls who are greedy and want to enjoy the good life without having to work hard for the money" ???

Well, everyone is entitled their own opinion(s)!! That's why there's debates, that's why our world is so fun and exciting with so many opinions and many views! I doubt this forum will be so exciting without the flaming, the discussions and the conflicting personalities in here!! haha!!

Cheers!! Happy Ox New Year to everyone!!

amostio
19-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Having to entertain old, fat, hairy asses like us, with our dicks in between their legs, beer belly protuding and pressing against their stomach.drooling at their smooth boobs and white skin......
Easy??:rolleyes: I certainly dun think so..... add in AV raids, unscrupulous characters who aim to rob them cos they are mostly cash rich, and bros with perverse ideas of sex...the picture is certainly now one of easy money no?

Well said Bro casannova.

Many years ago I lived in Jakarta and learned to speak the local language. One night, I went to a local disco and called a SYT. It was dark when I picked her but when I when to the room, I was shocked to see that she was very young. I asked how old she was and the reply was 18 yo.

I said very loudly "Jangan bohong!" (don't bluff!). Tell me the truth!. To my horror, she replied that she was only 14 yo. Needless to say, nothing happened. She than went on to tell me her story about how she came from a poor village and was 'sold' by her family to this place for only a few hundred US $.

How can victims like her be immoral?

LostALau
19-01-2009, 11:02 PM

I am just wondering is it possible to help the FL to quit the trade if the reasons are more temporary. (e.g. need to pay for school fees).
Or is it possible to help the FL to learn a new skill to better support herself?

Don't worry. I won't zap u even if I think you had said something wrong or silly. I will rather discuss it in the open and let other bros be the judges. Besides, u deserve to be rewarded for your kind thought.. I will up u when I regain my power and if I can track you down in time. :)

I had the same thought when I was younger. Such a long time ago and entailed a long story as long as the granny's leg wrapping cloth, so I just cut it short, into three sentences:

If it can be done, I would have done it.
If I could do it, many others would have done it.
If many others could do it, the Government would have done it.

yitiaolong
20-01-2009, 12:22 AM
to reply the thread starter, it is possible to help the FL to quit. there are some success cases and more are failure cases.

by the way, how u going to help?

1. give her many many money?:eek:
2. marry her?

or what?

1. for what i know, some FL want to buy house, that around 300k to 600k rmb, u going to give her?:D
2. some family got problem, how u going to help?

lastly, most of the bro here choose to support them by posting FR or look for them for the services, everyone have a role to play. if u get to know this FL more and more, you will know more... :D
if u are very rich, u go ahead to help them to quit, if u are not save yourself first :D

BlurWolfe
20-01-2009, 01:10 AM
Good point bro.

How much one can really know a WL?? How much time you can spend with her everyday?
Lots of WLs tried to KC-ed ppl so that they will rtf more, but the more you meet her, the more she can show you her pitiful face. WITH you paying $$$ everytime to support her, is she going to show her true self? Do you know what kind of person she really is? She may be talking to a lot of customers to help her already.

For normal working bros, we support the WLs by putting good FR and rtf, some do rtf everyday, thats up to the bro if he wants to support and cant afford it. Also dont forget, there are forest out there, not only a single tree.

BUT once her trouble is free and she is back to homeland, these rtf hero will just get occasional sms and nothing else.

So think twice if try being to helpful

lastly, most of the bro here choose to support them by posting FR or look for them for the services, everyone have a role to play. if u get to know this FL more and more, you will know more... :D

sammyboyfor
20-01-2009, 03:58 AM
She than went on to tell me her story about how she came from a poor village and was 'sold' by her family to this place for only a few hundred US $.

How can victims like her be immoral?

I have no doubt that there are many people in 3rd world countries who have been taken advantage of. The same goes for any profession in countries where laws are lax.

All WLs have some sob story to tell. :rolleyes: I suggest you discount a large portion of their usually colourful narratives regarding how they ended up spreading their legs for money.

All the whores who operate in Sinkiepoor came to this wonderful Island because the money is good and Sinkie men and their money are easily parted. :D You'd be hard pressed to find a whore in Singapore who was forced into the sex trade. They're all lazy, greedy and immoral.

ch18
20-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Maybe some FLs just loved to get screwed???

jaynick
20-01-2009, 07:18 AM
I think this is funny. Who on earth will really go and help a FL to quit?
After all its just commercial sex, nothing more.
Unless you are very rich and have plenty of time to waste or else give up the idea

SamSeng79
20-01-2009, 09:29 AM
IMO, its possible... but the success rate in kinda low.. MOst FL are used to the easy money and they tends to spent extravagantly.. Unless u r rich enough to support them this way, if not, better dun try.. Just pay, bonk and run...:D

aczeta76
20-01-2009, 10:28 AM
to reply the thread starter, it is possible to help the FL to quit. there are some success cases and more are failure cases.

2. marry her?

or what?

1. for what i know, some FL want to buy house, that around 300k to 600k rmb, u going to give her?:D

if u are very rich, u go ahead to help them to quit, if u are not save yourself first :D

Even if you buy the house then wat

They may sell it off to pay debt for hubby or BF or ...

Even if no, who will pay for their daily expenses, not easy to finda job in PRC. Even if you pay, then wat.. mistress or ???

slider_72
20-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Even if you buy the house then wat

They may sell it off to pay debt for hubby or BF or ...

Even if no, who will pay for their daily expenses, not easy to finda job in PRC. Even if you pay, then wat.. mistress or ???

Hahaha. I like those parts of your statements "... and then what?". Sometimes in our wish to help someone, we forget the plot. I am guilty of that. Yeah, after lending a helping hand, we often fail to ask ourselves what's next? Looks like we have a large number of philandering philantrophists in Singapore. Hahaha.

FL Lover
20-01-2009, 12:14 PM
Hahaha. I like those parts of your statements "... and then what?". Sometimes in our wish to help someone, we forget the plot. I am guilty of that. Yeah, after lending a helping hand, we often fail to ask ourselves what's next? Looks like we have a large number of philandering philantrophists in Singapore. Hahaha.

Bro, why waste time on helping the FLs if she does not even want to help themselves? Sure we can say some of them are truly working in this line to help their family etc.

Even if you have heaps of gold mountains behind you, the request to help the WLs will be endless. They might request u to help with their great great granni after you have help them to buid the house etc. never ending.

Help your family lah better than helping the WLs. First of all, they are not even related to you except just a FB or yor regular girl..... No wonder pple said that we Singaporean are really a HELPFUL BUNCH OF PPLE!!

swimm
20-01-2009, 12:53 PM
met this fl...
she is doing this to pay for her CONDO :eek:
and i am living in a govt flat..keke.

another wants to buy durian plantation..:p

then there are the skoolfees..medifees..reasons..
none has told me she is farking for FUN..

the pretty ones goes 7 to 9 rounds each day..
dont think its EASYjob...everything SORE..:mad:

the notsoprettyones...waitnwaitnwaitnwait..
0..1...0....0....1...2...1...0 ..
the first dozen or so farks go to the okt..
so its free service..in a way..the feeeeling must be worrisome:confused:
and frustrating...not easy too.

casannova03
20-01-2009, 12:55 PM
All the whores who operate in Sinkiepoor came to this wonderful Island because the money is good and Sinkie men and their money are easily parted. :D You'd be hard pressed to find a whore in Singapore who was forced into the sex trade. They're all lazy, greedy and immoral.

hmmm.....I have to agree on this because S'poor's men's money are quite easy to get..haha! Most of the time, all you need is some simple text-book style sob-story and of course some "great service" provided as a pre-lude to the story.

Perhaps it has to do with us not getting enough opportunities to pamper our local girls??? In the increasing calls for equality between men and women locally, have S'poor men lost out and thus find themselves with less women with whom they can "sayang" and instead find now, women who can stand up and fend for themselves....without men!!

As for local women going into the trade?? Well, everyone has their reasons for doing something...let's just say I'm not complaining with influx of local gals to the market:D (although they tend to be pricier!!)

:D

casannova03
20-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Bro, why waste time on helping the FLs if she does not even want to help themselves? [/B]

I like this statement bro!!

Yes!! I agree that they will be wasting our time if THEY do not even have the slightest concern of helping themselves.;)

But....that brings us to another situation....how do we know who's trying to help themselves??:confused:

another very debatable issue....:rolleyes:

freethinker
20-01-2009, 05:18 PM

2. marry her?

or what?

To answer your question on my actions to help her, the intent is to start enrolling her in a course for her to gain a skill (Support her for the course in monetary terms but no money transactions directly to her or through her). If she is willing to do it and complete it, then we will discuss what is next. If she complete it but return to the trade, there is nothing much I can do too. Basically the intention is to help her to get a new skill and hopefully she can utilize it rather than returning to the trade.

am i making senses?

DO_YOU_BJ
20-01-2009, 05:43 PM
I guess it all boils down to one very simple thing.
We can all help anyone we choose to, of cos within our means but then what do we want in return?
And how long can that be or how real is it really?
For one to stop something that they're doin, in this case a FL, there must be a pull so strong that she's willing to drop this line and just walk away! So the carrot better be a big one!

sammyboyfor
20-01-2009, 06:08 PM
To answer your question on my actions to help her, the intent is to start enrolling her in a course for her to gain a skill

am i making senses?

I think you're an absolute nutcase. :rolleyes:

If you want to help someone, find a decent, hardworking Singaporean and offer him/her a step up in life. There are loads of people out there who are far more deserving of your assistance than some filthy hooker!:eek:

The problem with you is that your whore's cheebye juice has seeped into your brain cells and you can't think straight anymore.

aczeta76
20-01-2009, 06:12 PM
I guess it all boils down to one very simple thing.
We can all help anyone we choose to, of cos within our means but then what do we want in return?
And how long can that be or how real is it really?
For one to stop something that they're doin, in this case a FL, there must be a pull so strong that she's willing to drop this line and just walk away! So the carrot better be a big one!

Yah.. but after giving the carrot. Wat r u going to do with the bunny...

Assume ownership or ??? Like SPCA and WWF says, responsible ownership...

Hahaha.. not everyone can have a multi-partner r/s that is as smooth as yours.. :p

DO_YOU_BJ
20-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Yah.. but after giving the carrot. Wat r u going to do with the bunny...

Assume ownership or ??? Like SPCA and WWF says, responsible ownership...

Hahaha.. not everyone can have a multi-partner r/s that is as smooth as yours.. :p

That's what i mean.
Alot have to do wif the aspirations of the WL.
Some are willing to do something for a living...whereas, some wants to be fed for doing nottin.
I always choose the 1st that's y i guess its smooth...hehehehe

aczeta76
20-01-2009, 06:40 PM
That's what i mean.
Alot have to do wif the aspirations of the WL.
Some are willing to do something for a living...whereas, some wants to be fed for doing nottin.
I always choose the 1st that's y i guess its smooth...hehehehe

yupz... tat Y i can only envy U..

colins
20-01-2009, 08:44 PM
To answer your question on my actions to help her, the intent is to start enrolling her in a course for her to gain a skill (Support her for the course in monetary terms but no money transactions directly to her or through her). If she is willing to do it and complete it, then we will discuss what is next. If she complete it but return to the trade, there is nothing much I can do too. Basically the intention is to help her to get a new skill and hopefully she can utilize it rather than returning to the trade.

am i making senses?

To simply answer to the simple question of "Is it possible to help them quit", this answer is sufficient. In fact it took a step ahead to answer the question "How to help them quit".

But I guess for most replies, we answer the question with another question "Why the hell do you wanna help them quit" and finally "Is it worth it to help them quit".

Of cos, the answer to the last question is a resounding yes.

So to answer your question, bro TS. Becos there is no real solid confirm gain in helping them to quit, there is really very very little reasons to help them unless you are not in your clear mind, therefore we dun really need to know how to help them quit and since we find no reason in putting the effort for the cause, it is virtually impossible that they will quit. ;)

FL Lover
21-01-2009, 12:08 AM
To simply answer to the simple question of "Is it possible to help them quit", this answer is sufficient. In fact it took a step ahead to answer the question "How to help them quit".

So to answer your question, bro TS. Becos there is no real solid confirm gain in helping them to quit, there is really very very little reasons to help them unless you are not in your clear mind

Bro, agreed on that. We Sillyporean are really a bunch of funny people. Some of us complaint abt when certain charities ask for donations for helping the poor but some of us dont hesitate to sponsor a FL for courses when she is not even related to him.

Stop drinking too much pussy juice lah. Screw up yor mind, TS.

colins
21-01-2009, 12:37 AM
But I guess for most replies, we answer the question with another question "Why the hell do you wanna help them quit" and finally "Is it worth it to help them quit".

Of cos, the answer to the last question is a resounding yes.

Very sorry to all bros for the 'resounding' mistake. The answer is No instead of Yes. Water in the brain, excuse me. :p

yitiaolong
21-01-2009, 01:48 AM
(Support her for the course in monetary terms but no money transactions directly to her or through her). If she is willing to do it and complete it, then we will discuss what is next. If she complete it but return to the trade, there is nothing much I can do too. Basically the intention is to help her to get a new skill and hopefully she can utilize it rather than returning to the trade.

am i making senses?

bro, i used to think like you many years ago. i believe there were seniors also think liked us before, i knew there is some success cases but most of them are unsuccess.

may i ask you a question? what is your feeling toward her? do you fall in love in her....so many FL outside, why her?

im not very senior here, but cheong geylang quite early, that was around year 1999 where rarely have china FL, suddenly in year 2000 all FL pop out and form the famous Golden Traingle.

u know why boss liked to say all these FL are all lazy, most of the FL in singapore are not being control, they pretty well know that they came to singapore to earn easy money. They CHOOSE this trade WIllingly.

types of FLs

1. some was being abduct /sold/decieve when they were very young and was control for years before they gain their freedom, after that they will continue this business as they already used to it (many hunan, hubei mm was being decieve to zhuhai, guangzhou as they called 买入火坑)

2. nowsaday many teenager are too lazy to work or no skill, so they to choose to work in KTV or Health Center in China. There are the lazy one and they are very good in KC

3. family problems, they came to earn the easy money to relieve the family problem. but to believe or not is up to u.

4. students. some mentioned to earn money to pay school fees,....but u think la...1 day 2 customers, min $100....one months is 2.5k above. they are much richer than some of us..:D they basically take student pass to extend their stay here to earn money. (actually MOE sometimes will arrange english exam for the PRC students to prove that they got study and also will check on their attendance)

5. still got other situation....but most of all i want to tell you, NOT WORTH TO HELP!!
There are many many girls in china that not yet turn into FL, why you dont go and help them. i used to learn domino theory, the best way is to solve the root cause, they need your help more than the FL.
eg. people in sichuan earthquake.

Lastly, my angmo not good...im more to hokkien pai....so dont zap me, forgive my english.:D

DO_YOU_BJ
21-01-2009, 08:34 AM
the best way is to solve the root cause, they need your help more than the FL.
eg. people in sichuan earthquake.

Wahahahahaha bro yitiaolong, cannot la.....now this also one of the most "IN" cock story those who come from sichuan use liao...........

freethinker
21-01-2009, 11:55 AM
always good to hear other bros opinions..serve as a waking up call. I went from curious to rationlization to current stage of giving back..haha

I read most postings refer to fls from china. How abt locals or thai gals. Any better experiences?

SilverFox@
21-01-2009, 12:33 PM
The fastest and easiest way to help FL to quit the trade is to be an OKT, get her to supply girls to him.
Advertise in SBF, and viola, she will be the mamasan and no longer need to sell her body.

Just a suggestion for those who really fall in love with FL and cannot pull yourself out from such kind of relationships:)

et911
21-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Hey dickhead, guess it easy to help those old folk and orphan rather then a FL/WL. :)

This is by far one of the most sensible statement I have seen from you. Kudos and I totally agree with you

makop
21-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Yes, it's possible if you can replace their loss of income from this trade.

HCKing
21-01-2009, 02:42 PM
always good to hear other bros opinions..serve as a waking up call. I went from curious to rationlization to current stage of giving back..haha

I read most postings refer to fls from china. How abt locals or thai gals. Any better experiences?

your question sounds like the type of eat full nthing to do kind of bo liao question. like yr thread title oredi stated FL is a trade so its willing buyer willing seller type of business wat does it got to do with your 'helping hand' then?:confused:
think of becoming a rambo to save them from the trade? come on lah.

cablesnwires
21-01-2009, 03:26 PM
Define help.

Help in terms of getting advice - Yes, you can do that, but whether they heed or not is another different matter.

Help in terms of financial aspect - No, because the day you stop supporting her is the day she goes back to the trade.

FLs will need to show their willingness to sacrifice something in return. Likely they will not.

casannova03
21-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Is it possible to help FL to quit the trade?

hmmm let me give a direct answer to question .....yes you can.

Solve the root of the problem! Why are they in the trade in the first place? If you can solve that, they can quit!:D

How? Why? When?

You will figure out when you have made up your mind to help!!;)

Longitude
22-01-2009, 08:47 AM
I feel that it is every man's duty to protect women. We should extend our assistance if we can. I have help at least 2 to quit and they are my friends today.

yitiaolong
22-01-2009, 10:56 AM
I feel that it is every man's duty to protect women. We should extend our assistance if we can. I have help at least 2 to quit and they are my friends today.

bro longitude? are you the Father?

by the way, im quite curious.....do u screw them first, then hear their story, pity them, help them to quit, screw them again ?:D

or u met them, not yet screw then u help them to quit?

by the way, dun be too active...if not no FL liao:D

colins
22-01-2009, 07:08 PM

I have a couple of them needing help bro, I think they really require your protection. I like to pass you their numbers, nice decent WLs, singers and FLs or even students. Pls bro, will you accept?

Can I meet your 2 friends so I can learn how to really help them? I can learn it fast fast so I can be just like you. On?;)

Heuristics
22-01-2009, 07:50 PM
I think you're an absolute nutcase. :rolleyes:

If you want to help someone, find a decent, hardworking Singaporean and offer him/her a step up in life. There are loads of people out there who are far more deserving of your assistance than some filthy hooker!:eek:

The problem with you is that your whore's cheebye juice has seeped into your brain cells and you can't think straight anymore.

I like this one... 'cheebye juice has seeped into your brain cells'

fee3fow
22-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Ya bro Longitude i also got a dozen of FLs with super sad background that need help and protection from men like you PM me your no. and i will give you their ctc :D confirm you hear their story until you cry cry

LostALau
22-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Bros pl excuse me if you think I am talking nonsense.

If anyone wishes to help all the FL's, the best way is to become the premier of PRC. Formulate a policy where there are jobs for everyone. Provide affordable education and training to all the people so that each and every one has a mean of making a decent living.

In spite of this, if there are FL's still operating, then it is certain that they are doing it on their own free will and they enjoy doing it. If that is the case, they don't need help from anybody and no one will buy their sob tales.
Wonder which bro here can succeed in doing this. If any one can become the premier of PRC, please give me a pull. I don't mind to be the vice premier or alternatively the premier of vice. Sia Sia!

BlurWolfe
23-01-2009, 02:00 AM
Bro you forgot we have Lawyer here in FL, a lots of them also have some education, and dont forget there are millions of new grad every year in PRC.

So you know what the PRC ladies come here for now..:)

If anyone wishes to help all the FL's, the best way is to become the premier of PRC. Formulate a policy where there are jobs for everyone. Provide affordable education and training to all the people so that each and every one has a mean of making a decent living.

yitiaolong
23-01-2009, 02:55 AM

bro freethinker..u give up on PRC liao, so now u interested in saving local and thai ger ah?:eek:

anyway...your question is ...is it possible to help FL to quit...the answer is yes but is it worth to help?

let me recap those FL i have encounter and still able to rem

1. yr 2001 - hunan mm call zhangli at Lor 8, 10
this ger was being deceived to zhuhai and was being inject drug at age of 16, until 19 gain freedom but was too lazy to get a proper job and continue to work as FL. after sgp, she attack macau, malaysia and year 2003 i lost contact with her

2. yr 2007 - dongbei mm in china 19yrs old
a very sweet young thing in health centre. reason for working is other jobs is too tired...and she need money to give her parent to build house.

3. yr 2007 - thai ger in sgp...many of thems..that time only one FL thread, they work in hotels, most of them are uni students, most of them say build house or pay loan for their cars.

3. yr 2008 - hunan,pheonix old town 18yrs old
left her town at age of 14yrs old because quarrel with parents, friend recommend her to be FL...easy money

4. yr 2008- jiangsu mm, a nurse student at 19yrs old
reason for FL, nothing to do during school holiday, earn some money for pocket money.

5. yr 2008 - jiangxi mm at shenzhen, a parttime cosmetic salegirl at 19
reason for FL, buy handphone and clothing

6. yr 2008 - yantai mm, a image stylist at 25 yrs old
reason for FL, buy car buy house by loan, money earn not enough to cover, so do parttime.

7. yr 2008 - sgp ger poly yr 3 at 20 yrs old
i liked her reason as FL, her family is a small family and poor, need to save money for her degree course
the best is her damage is very reasonable compare to local FL here:D

final conclusion.....all the above cases are not that bad, they no need to be a FL to solve their problems, they did because they are lazy. but this does not mean all people, i believe there must have cases that they have no choice to be a FL.

问君能有几多愁
恰似一江春水向东流

bro freethinker...dont think too much, play hard and share your FR, we will help them in our way:D

again...my angmo not good...im hokkien pai, forgive my English:D

colins
23-01-2009, 04:13 AM
Bros pl excuse me if you think I am talking nonsense.

Yeah a bit. When Mao and his communist took over, there is job for everyone. Everything is paid by govt. Girls still use their bodice to trade favours. Once something is easier to accomplished and the person looks for the end and disregard the means to get to the end, this is her personal choice liao. It means there is no right or wrong, personal choice it is.

Some people go orchard to shop, some people just go downstairs to look for the same thing. Those who go to orchard sees a lot more and learn a lot more, those who go downstairs looks for a expedient solution. Easy, so more time to rest. Hard, less time to rest but more things go into your brain. At the end of the day, the one taking the easy path will always need to spend more and more effort in getting the same rewards, whereas the one taking the harder path will spend less and less effort getting more rewards. Lazy, in this sense, is the greed for enjoyment. A lot of FL are like that. Since greed is an insatisfiable desire, it can never be fulfilled. So unless you have a splendid plan to cure that greed, your whole body throw inside to help her also no use. Even the world can't satisfy them.

Dahu
23-01-2009, 10:24 AM

by the way, im quite curious.....do u screw them first, then hear their story, pity them, help them to quit, screw them again ?:D

I also try to help them when I can. But I can only help those who are plying the trade due to straitened circumstances and not for a materialistic reason.

fee3fow
23-01-2009, 08:18 PM
That is if you can differentiate the real "straitened circumstances" ones and the fake "straitened circumstances" ones and make sure that the real "straitened circumstances" ones quit the trade after their situation get better if not they will become the "materialistic reason" ones :D

yitiaolong
23-01-2009, 10:24 PM
big nana: small nana, u just came sillypore, sg men are all very silly you know?

small nana: huh? is it ? why

big nana: thrust me, im here for many trips already, sg men like to act hero or think they are the saint. they very easily trust us if we act pity.

small nana: but...but i dont know how to lie, also dont know how to made story

big nana: nvm, i teach you, must be heartless. rem...we are chicken if you dont cheat them, still got other chick will target them, our goal is money.$$$......you want money?

small nana....'blink blink'..yes...money$$$

big nana: they want to me hero, we must let them be hero...so they will think that you are their only girl, even you back to china, the sillypore guy will still remit you money

---------------------------------------------------------------------

i personally think that if want to cheong, dont play with KC. fuck and go.

colins
23-01-2009, 10:41 PM
i personally think that if want to cheong, dont play with KC. fuck and go.

Eh...bro, I just can't help but to notice 2 different messages here. ;)

LostALau
23-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Yeah a bit. When Mao and his communist took over, there is job for everyone. Everything is paid by govt. Girls still use their bodice to trade favours. Once something is easier to accomplished and the person looks for the end and disregard the means to get to the end, this is her personal choice liao. It means there is no right or wrong, personal choice it is.

Some people go orchard to shop, some people just go downstairs to look for the same thing. Those who go to orchard sees a lot more and learn a lot more, those who go downstairs looks for a expedient solution. Easy, so more time to rest. Hard, less time to rest but more things go into your brain. At the end of the day, the one taking the easy path will always need to spend more and more effort in getting the same rewards, whereas the one taking the harder path will spend less and less effort getting more rewards. Lazy, in this sense, is the greed for enjoyment. A lot of FL are like that. Since greed is an insatisfiable desire, it can never be fulfilled. So unless you have a splendid plan to cure that greed, your whole body throw inside to help her also no use. Even the world can't satisfy them.

Tks Bro Colins for your answer to my post. Actually when I suggested to TS to become the premier of China, I was trying to make him understand that it is a feat almost impossible to achieve. Even if he could become the premier of PRC, it would not be possible for him, as the premier to help all the FL's to quit the trade. Reason as highlighted by u and other bros.

colins
23-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Tks Bro Colins for your answer to my post. Actually when I suggested to TS to become the premier of China, I was trying to make him understand that it is a feat almost impossible to achieve. Even if he could become the premier of PRC, it would not be possible for him, as the premier to help all the FL's to quit the trade. Reason as highlighted by u and other bros.

Ah ok...you sound so real I almost believed you.
Juz kidding man. ;)

BlurWolfe
24-01-2009, 12:11 AM
If she doesnt want to be seen again, thats her choice and you know the reason too. May be.....

美微: 你在哪里呢!

yitiaolong
24-01-2009, 12:41 AM
If she doesnt want to be seen again, thats her choice and you know the reason too. May be.....

all the best to her:D

Eh...bro, I just can't help but to notice 2 different messages here. ;)

when start cheong in early days, liked to KC with gers
now no more, haha....KC will FL will kill people.
meiwei have good attitude and reasonable price, i help her by rtu to her but now MIA, is it TS have help her quit already:D

Me too.
Last met her was along shop houses at G area. We held hands and have a nice chats. :p

美微: 你在哪里呢!

Singapore very small hor.

em,...bro freethinker, maybe there is a success case here.

Longitude
24-01-2009, 09:26 AM

I dont actively look out for them. If I happen to come across 1, I will evaluate if she seriously needs HELP and not just money to feed some habits. If saving them is within my means then I may in appropriate cases help them. Sex was not foremost in my mind. However, in most cases they will end up sleeping with me probably out of gratitude.

fee3fow
24-01-2009, 09:53 AM
However, in most cases they will end up sleeping with me probably out of gratitude.

They sleep with you for free? if not it is properly for your money liao. If they really sleep with you for free and you accepted, it will clash with your point of "Sex was not foremost in my mind". Be careful ah sooner or later you will get classified under "those that KC them for free bonk one" :D

yitiaolong
24-01-2009, 11:25 AM
They sleep with you for free? if not it is properly for your money liao. If they really sleep with you for free and you accepted, it will clash with your point of "Sex was not foremost in my mind". Be careful ah sooner or later you will get classified under "those that KC them for free bonk one" :D

i think he is:D

colins
24-01-2009, 01:38 PM
I dont actively look out for them. If I happen to come across 1, I will evaluate if she seriously needs HELP and not just money to feed some habits. If saving them is within my means then I may in appropriate cases help them. Sex was not foremost in my mind. However, in most cases they will end up sleeping with me probably out of gratitude.

That sounds pretty much like what everyone else is doing. Nobody actively look out for one they can help cos they just want sex. If you come across one, of cos you evaluate her body and looks IN CASE they end up sleeping with you. No way you gonna help a buffalo right? If saving them is within your means, 'your means' depends on your budget and their offering price. Sex cannot be foremost in your mind in case their asking price is really skyhigh, budget is. In most case they end up sleeping with you, out of gratitude, kindness, generosity...their asking price meet your budget what.

You've just described a 嫖客 getting up on a 站街 asking for price, strikes a deal and then to the hotel. Everyone can pretend to help a WL by giving them business. So pls dun come out with such hocus pocus.

If you really want to help, there is no such thing as 'sleep with you out of gratitude'. If sex is not foremost, there is no such thing as 'most of them end up sleeping with you". If you want to tell a story to make yourself feel better here, at least you could have check your logic first.

Respectpls
24-01-2009, 01:51 PM
you will find your wife at the place you hang out most.

yitiaolong
24-01-2009, 10:56 PM

just came back from geylang.
around 2000hrs, at lor 14...at the centre intersection hor..
saw a group of people, got chinese, malay, angmo, guys, girls...
u know what they doing????:eek:
they singing Tomorrow will be better in chinese (明天会更好)。。。
haha...bro longitude...u organise one ah? very got heart:D

after they sing song, they separated to give some gifts to the FL surrounding, wondering what is itside....maybe is some brochure for english courses, maybe condom in red packet:D

anyway, this group of people is kindheart la, but maybe they dont know that their act made the FL surrounding felt sad and uneasy, Chinese new year coming still earning money at the roadside, but the group of choir go and sing 明天会更好。。。why they dont sing 恭喜恭喜恭喜你呀 恭喜恭喜恭喜你?

colins
25-01-2009, 05:31 AM
anyway, this group of people is kindheart la, but maybe they dont know that their act made the FL surrounding felt sad and uneasy, Chinese new year coming still earning money at the roadside, but the group of choir go and sing 明天会更好。。。why they dont sing 恭喜恭喜恭喜你呀 恭喜恭喜恭喜你?

bro yitiaolong, I think if you reckon that what they were doing is for a purpose, it is nice not to diminish their effort. After all, they dun get paid or benefit in any way.

I feel that their effort is a direct way of doing something for everybody regardless of whether they are buying or selling sex. It may seem silly but if the FL felt sad and uneasy, their songs had already made an impact. For that, and all the boldness to hit their heart, I'll do a grand salute to each of them. Hopefully this is what bro longitude want to do as well, instead of sleeping with them.

Respectpls
25-01-2009, 10:55 AM
That sounds pretty much like what everyone else is doing. Nobody actively look out for one they can help cos they just want sex. If you come across one, of cos you evaluate her body and looks IN CASE they end up sleeping with you. No way you gonna help a buffalo right? If saving them is within your means, 'your means' depends on your budget and their offering price. Sex cannot be foremost in your mind in case their asking price is really skyhigh, budget is. In most case they end up sleeping with you, out of gratitude, kindness, generosity...their asking price meet your budget what.

You've just described a 嫖客 getting up on a 站街 asking for price, strikes a deal and then to the hotel. Everyone can pretend to help a WL by giving them business. So pls dun come out with such hocus pocus.

If you really want to help, there is no such thing as 'sleep with you out of gratitude'. If sex is not foremost, there is no such thing as 'most of them end up sleeping with you". If you want to tell a story to make yourself feel better here, at least you could have check your logic first.
bro, totally agree with you
can see he is a hypocrite. he just want to help them so the fl will sleep with him out of gratitude. he disguise his intention beneath his skin. if not a saint, don't say until maciam like one.

Longitude
25-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Hi bros colins and yitiaolong,

The 2 ladies I've helped have stopped plying the trade. They are not my FBs and I dont see them more than once a year. In fact I had stop having any intimate relations with 1 for more than 3 years already since I found out that she has a boyfriend. The fact that you do not believe what I've said does not mean that it did not happen. I am sure you've heard of the saying that "Fact is stranger than fiction".

Hi bro yitiaolong,

The fact that I have previously in another thread quoted Confucius and the Bible does not made me a moral person. I quoted the saying that "Treat others the way you want others to treat you" was in relation to whether it was alright to do another man's wife. Since you have zapped me you should have no qualms of being zapped by others in future.

cablesnwires
25-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Allow me to say a few things:

..... In fact I had stop having any intimate relations with 1 for more than 3 years already since I found out that she has a boyfriend.

What about the other one, you are still having intimate relations with her? :rolleyes:

The fact that you do not believe what I've said does not mean that it did not happen. I am sure you've heard of the saying that "Fact is stranger than fiction".

It's not that we do not believe you, it is the way you have justified yourself that has irked some of the brothers here. You make it sound as if that without your help, they would still be plying their trade now. You started off with a commercial transaction, and ended up trying to find excuses and make yourself a noble person.

Let me give you an example, I started smoking 25 years ago, and never once did I say that my friends, my peers influenced me into smoking. I had that choice, I wanted to smoke, it is my decision to make, and no one else.

So if the FLs/WLs quit their profession, it is because they wanted to, and not because of you that they have quit.

And another thing, please stop claiming credit for yourself. A helping hand does not and will not expect to be reciprocated in kind, but in your case it doesn't seem to be so.

A wolf in a sheepskin is still a wolf, if I may add. :rolleyes:

Sorry bro Longitude, but I agree with colins and yitiaolong POV.

fee3fow
25-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Ya if you truly want to help them then dun expect any thing in return. Yes they may offer free sex with you for helping them but if in your heart you truly is want to help them quit you can reject having sew with them what. You are contradicting yourself when you say you want to help them quit FLing (stop having sex with stranger for $$) but when they offer to have sex with you you agree. Please spend some time in front of the wall, mediate a while and ask yourself truly if deep down inside your heart you want to help them unconditionally or just want to help them so that they are in debt to you and offer you free sex. IT IS NOT WHAT YOU SAY THAT MATTERS, IT IS WHAT YOU ACTUALLY DO.

colins
25-01-2009, 12:58 PM

The 2 ladies I've helped have stopped plying the trade. They are not my FBs and I dont see them more than once a year. In fact I had stop having any intimate relations with 1 for more than 3 years already since I found out that she has a boyfriend. The fact that you do not believe what I've said does not mean that it did not happen. I am sure you've heard of the saying that "Fact is stranger than fiction".

Perhaps you like to relate your story on how you helped them, so we may learn from you? After all, the fact that you still come out and say these words shows that you do have a genuine story to tell, otherwise what you said about "we dun believe does not mean it did not happen" and "fact is stranger than fiction" are just empty words. Bad for reputation, you know? ;)

casannova03
25-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Well, i think the place and the purpose with which you know the gal is important too....if you got to know her for a sex transaction, then its actually quite hard to say you do it out of your own goodwill, cause by then, you would have already "done" her and your judgement will be clouded by the intimacy you've had...

However, lets say you got to know her at a HFJ or KTV where sex is an option, then maybe there is a chance to say that you did not help her with the intent of "upping her later".

Well, at the end of the day, if you've got the means and time to do so, at your own risk, and is willing to accept the outcome, then who's to stop you from doing what you think is right?

Just be prepared that not all help turns out positive in the end...If you've managed to help one gal who is willing to let go and willing to turn over a new leaf, i dun think you'll need much effort, time or money. why?

First, this type of gals seldom take out their "parang" and chop someone they regard as friends.

Second, barring "being on the job", they are actually gals with a certain level of pride in them. If she has no business transaction with you, why should she take your money? I gave 100 to this gal whom i treat as a friend cos she actually skipped work that day to have dinner and a stroll at the seaside. I thought i'll just compensate her for her time with me but this is her reply:

" Why you give me money? I have not asked for it and you have not done anything with me. If i wanted money, i would have gone to work today!"

*(note: till today i have not "up" her and she has quit the line and is doing a respectable business in her hometown now.)

So if you have met with gals who are your so called "friends", see how they treat you. If they keep telling you times are bad and ask you to give them money, then i'll say these gals are not ready to quit so dun waste your time. You are certainly not a friend and someone who they see as helping them quit the trade.

From your conversation with them, they should have a clear picture of what they see for their future, a timeline or objective(money) that they seek - attaining which they will quit.

In summary, it really lies within the gal herself. If she wanted to, she really can quit..and I would say even without your help. But sometimes her working environment requires you to give her some encouragement and emotional support. But you must know where to draw the line. For me, i dun think its appropriate to take advantage of emotional situations and "up" her...what difference am i from paying customers then(maybe i use more time to "hook" her? ) :rolleyes:

Longitude
26-01-2009, 07:54 AM
I had just came back fr Manila. I met a nice looking girl from a club and bar-fined her. I brought her 2 a lounge 2 speak 2 her. She showed me her ID n BC n these revealed tt she had turned 18 a mth back. Found out that she was abandoned by her parents to her grandmother. I made her an offer that I will pay for her college fees and living expenses until she graduated. She was hesitant. I gave her my contact and some money 2 take a cab home. She left without even taking 1 step into my room and I have not even held her hands. I am still waiting for response. Am I trying to help? This was how I helped the other 2.

tanterry
26-01-2009, 09:54 AM
I had just came back fr Manila. I met a nice looking girl from a club and bar-fined her. I brought her 2 a lounge 2 speak 2 her. She showed me her ID n BC n these revealed tt she had turned 18 a mth back. Found out that she was abandoned by her parents to her grandmother. I made her an offer that I will pay for her college fees and living expenses until she graduated. She was hesitant. I gave her my contact and some money 2 take a cab home. She left without even taking 1 step into my room and I have not even held her hands. I am still waiting for response. Am I trying to help? This was how I helped the other 2.

Technically, yes. you are trying to help just like one of her customers paying her bar-fine.

This was how I helped one of them the other day. After seeing a awesome reviewing, I called up a FL whom I had never met and made her an offer to pay 50 bucks. But decide not to betray my little bro after meeting her at the hotel. So I just chatted with her over half an hour and advised her to quit. She was hesitant. I gave her 50 bucks to take a cab home. And I have not even held her hands! Am I trying to help?

fee3fow
26-01-2009, 11:39 AM
My belief
"Give a man a fish. you feed him for a day. Teach the man to fish, he will feed himself forever"

Paying for the girl college and giving her pocket money is a way to let her have a better future. However, Bro Longitude , you just meet her for the first time how much do you really understand about her? Do she has a keen attitude in studying/learning and actually think about finding a normal job in the future? If her attitude towards studying is not there she will still most likely smoke her way through college, can't find a good job after graduate and mostly likely will turn back to FLing again. My advise to brothers is if you really want to help them please don't do it based on what they say alone. Observe what they do and how they react when situation arises for some time. This will give you a clearer picture of what they really are inside and whether they deserve you help. Anyway if you really want to help people (not FLs only) alot of children in small rural areas have no money or the means to actually go to school. You can try sponsor them if you like :D

Respectpls
26-01-2009, 12:14 PM
My belief
"Give a man a fish. you feed him for a day. Teach the man to fish, he will feed himself forever"
:D

totally agree. teach the man to fish and he will feed himself forever

suteerak1099
26-01-2009, 12:16 PM

Please do not zap me. This question always comes up in my mind after the FL adventure. It is good karma if it can succeed. watever their reasons to thread the trade is beyond anybody's comprehension. reason being no woman in the right frame of mind would enjoy getting laid by many strangers of all color, shapes n sizes. there has to be circumstances dire enough to warrant them giving up all hopes n endeavor to do like normal ppl, taking the plunge into the abyss, not know when she'd hit dry land.

how to help them get outta the line? simple, present to them a chest of fortunes bring their financial statements outta the red zone, while there being some surplus for a biz venture or to further study, to get back onto their own 2 feet once more.

or, if u havent the pot of gold from the ends of the rainbow, then u might have to consider long term unconditional financial assistance to her, without knowing if she's ever be able to repay your kindness in this lifetime.

or, find the root of her problem & erase them, quite likely a loanshark, a pathological gambling NOK in a very solid losing streak, a host of freeloading NOK.

DO_YOU_BJ
26-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Helping a WL regardless of nationality has not nothing to do wif giving her some money, not touching her and NEVER getting sex in return in terms of gratitude.

There's only 1 way to help a WL, that's change the mind, not giving her a comfort zone or temporary financial relief.
One must make her able to face storms and hardships and in return, like the phrase, teach a man to fish, he feeds himself forever. But is it really?
Why did they become a wL???
Other than those forced into the trade.....the rest are purely lazy and as good and feel that other than being laid, they dun need to work really hard to earn their keep.
When you help a WL, and she leaves this line for good...good on you.
Remember, mental strength and determination will result in the final result of all your help.
Last, remember, the ultimate price a woman can give up is her body, thus by that, you also know what this woman's brain is made up of liao..........

Let me give you a life example that's played out everyday.........of cos, me segment of WL is the HFJ singer.

Singer comes to sillypore to sing promised that she doesnt have to entertain clients or drink or sell themselves...just stand on stage and sing can earn good money liao

Scenario 1
Well, not long after they come here, some will leave within a week....cos they cant betray their principles......

Scenario 2
Some will try their best to endure.....play along but is very disgusted by the men who cant stop their advancements on them to go to bed.....they'll do their best to play the 希望game till they know they have to surrender their ultimate possession....their chastity....so they cut ties with that individual....namely, that guy and move on to the next better victim.
Yes, they do earn money but becos they're unwilling to give up their body for money.......once they go back...they prolly wont come back and the money they earn will have their limitations!

Scenario 3
Singer gives up her chastity and finds that that can reap lots of rewards....money especially and thru that, the men fall in love wif her and she can basically get anything she wants from him......WOW she's making good good money...her price......BEING FUCKED!!!!
Then she tinks.....look at all those spoils of riches on me......remember, everytime they earn our $$$, they'll convert to RMB...so can you imagine how much she earns.......now if this gal smart shrewd type, she can KC several guys at a time...which will reap her even more rewards.........
Times up, employment pass expire and she goes home......back to the normal old boring life...but now, she would have to ensure that the LOVERS or COWs she are milking continues to feed her....assuming once all ties are gone or watever........guess what's on her mind on how to make money to sustain her new found wealth and new acquired lifestyle????????
Back to the stage...........

So guys, its all in the mind and one's resolve on what she wants & how she wants to get it in her life.
The learn to fish analogy is good but some bastards will still hang around the water banks and rob people of the fishes others caught...though they too learnt the art of catching fish.

Lastly, to proclaim one has helped so proudly and then say occasionally saw they return by means of sex is nothing more than a facade to cover up a scam.............just like the one who steals the fish, bring home and tell everyone that this fish was caught by himself.

That's the ultimate low in life!!!!!!

yitiaolong
26-01-2009, 05:58 PM
The learn to fish analogy is good but some bastards will still hang around the water banks and rob people of the fishes others caught...though they too learnt the art of catching fish.

Lastly, to proclaim one has helped so proudly and then say occasionally saw they return by means of sex is nothing more than a facade to cover up a scam.............just like the one who steals the fish, bring home and tell everyone that this fish was caught by himself.

That's the ultimate low in life!!!!!!

bro bj, your angmo very good. but i catch no ball. what is the fish story trying to say?

DO_YOU_BJ
26-01-2009, 07:15 PM
what is the fish story trying to say?

Some will make their tummy full the hardworking way, some will always choose the easy way! The MOTTO of a WL.

kefuso
26-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Scenario 3
Singer gives up her chastity and finds that that can reap lots of rewards....money especially and thru that, the men fall in love wif her and she can basically get anything she wants from him......WOW she's making good good money...her price......BEING FUCKED!!!!
Then she tinks.....look at all those spoils of riches on me......remember, everytime they earn our $$$, they'll convert to RMB...so can you imagine how much she earns.......now if this gal smart shrewd type, she can KC several guys at a time...which will reap her even more rewards.........
Times up, employment pass expire and she goes home......back to the normal old boring life...but now, she would have to ensure that the LOVERS or COWs she are milking continues to feed her....assuming once all ties are gone or watever........guess what's on her mind on how to make money to sustain her new found wealth and new acquired lifestyle????????
Back to the stage...........

Bro, what about scenario 4:

Singer acquires new found wealth through sex...Invest in trade or starts a business that she is familiar with, has knowledge in managing, hires professional to help her manage etc in her own country...Reaps profit through decent transaction...Maintains or even grows wealth through this proper channel...Turns over a new leaf and bleach herself throughly from black to white...Is that possible? She might not have to revert back to old trade to maintain new lifestyle...

Btw, wishing you and your family a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!!! :)

Wooden_Handle
26-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Bro well said.

Cant agree with you more. I see a lot of PRC working in service industry and they are actually happy with their work. AND the one choose to be WLs always prepare a nice 'teardropping' story to standby.

Happy Chinese New Year.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Some will make their tummy full the hardworking way, some will always choose the easy way! The MOTTO of a WL.

Wooden_Handle
26-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Happy New Year Bro.

Actually there are some who did, returned to PRC and started business, leading a normal life. However, for some may be the wealth accumulated not by proper mean or other reason, the business failed and they know always the easy way back - return to be WL.

Singer acquires new found wealth through sex...Invest in trade or starts a business that she is familiar with, has knowledge in managing, hires professional to help her manage etc in her own country...Reaps profit through decent transaction...Maintains or even grows wealth through this proper channel...Turns over a new leaf and bleach herself throughly from black to white...Is that possible? She might not have to revert back to old trade to maintain new lifestyle...

看你拿不超级白
26-01-2009, 11:54 PM
wow many valuable info here sia.:eek::p

DO_YOU_BJ
27-01-2009, 12:00 AM

Why i didnt mention scenario 4 like you mentioned is bcos bro Wooden Handle has already explained it below.

Actually there are some who did, returned to PRC and started business, leading a normal life. However, for some may be the wealth accumulated not by proper mean or other reason, the business failed and they know always the easy way back - return to be WL.

Cos the last statement, is the magic word!
the business failed and they know always the easy way back - return to be WL
Like i keep emphasising, its all in their mind........so did they really stop being a WL mentally?

suteerak1099
27-01-2009, 12:26 AM
there're 10s of thousands of reasons or circumstances that lead them into doing what they do, but most commonly due to hard pressed situations that leave them with minimal choices for fast cash; traffic/peddle drugs (consequence unimaginable), spread legs (consequence manageable)...etc. the gullible ones who go thru the motion probably end up with very sore pussies, while the wittier ones would probably use the other gap to reap more.

watever the case is, they can & eventually will stop. the only difference is when? technically, if they find solace & stability, they would. cos no girl in the right mind enjoys getting laid by strangers.

when is enough ever enough? we'd never know, cos only they know best whether they've enough savings to weather another storm. n mentally, its a torment to go back to square 1, getting penetrated by strangers all over again. what's worse, when age already catched on n they're lustre already over the hill.

Wooden_Handle
27-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Wow, first time got similar experience with Master DYBJ..:)

Anyway, may be those re-current WLs they accummulate their wealth in not the most 'honest way', as it always said: "You reap what you sow".

fee3fow
27-01-2009, 12:41 AM
善哉善哉, 苦海无边, 回头是岸

colins
27-01-2009, 01:41 AM

Btw, wishing you and your family a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!!! :)

If she has the mentality to invest or start a trade, she wont be here lo. Even if she has such mentality, with this money, the dream will also get eroded away also. Come on la, if your business requires you to work 12 hrs a day, you earn half of what you earn in the nightscene, what the hell for? If you earn 10kSGD or 50k RMB a month here, you want to go back and slog 12hr x 30day a month to earn 10k 30k RMB? For heaven's sake, earn as much as possible while the 50k RMB a month last, my friend.

I've been thru this 'find-money-for-business/career' path with a few WLs, the most recently is my ex. At the end of the day, it is still the sleeping late- shopping-eating-merrying mentality after they get regular income for giving sex.

And you're still holding on to this save their day mentality. Pls dun lie to yourself lo. Dun think that you give them money and make them listen to you and improve themselves strategy will ever work. They will just promise and promise you until one day, cannot lie anymore then jump ship.

That is why most of WLs want to own property instead of starting a business. Take rent or anytime can liquidate. Own business for fuck?

colins
27-01-2009, 02:01 AM

What is it that you ask for in return for this 'help'?

DO_YOU_BJ
27-01-2009, 06:44 AM
wow many valuable info here sia.:eek::p

Wow bro 拿不起来, your contributions to this forum power sia!!!!!!!!!
8 posts to date and must have taken alot of effort and brain cells to post so much that you've achieved so far in just a matter of within 20minutes..all one liners..you very da can!!!!!

看你拿不超级白
27-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Wow bro 拿不起来, your contributions to this forum power sia!!!!!!!!!
8 posts to date and must have taken alot of effort and brain cells to post so much that you've achieved so far in just a matter of within 20minutes..all one liners..you very da can!!!!!

thanks 4 the compliment bro! but y i still moderated? :eek:

DO_YOU_BJ
27-01-2009, 11:01 AM
thanks 4 the compliment bro! but y i still moderated? :eek:

Cos you need to earn a min of 35points before you can ZAP or UPZ anyone.....
So one liners aint gonna help dude!
Gotta really cuntribute hehehe

Longitude
28-01-2009, 03:35 AM
What is it that you ask for in return for this 'help'?

Nothing. I only wanted to help.

About 5 years ago, I lost my entire savings and more. I owe the stockbroking houses more than half a million. I almost wreck my marriage. I walked the streets like a zombie. But the heavens were kind to me and bring me from the brink of bankruptcy. I manage to discharge this indebtedness in bout 2 years. This is just one way for me to repay the kindness.

cablesnwires
28-01-2009, 08:35 AM

About 5 years ago, I lost my entire savings and more. I owe the stockbroking houses more than half a million. I almost wreck my marriage. I walked the streets like a zombie. But the heavens were kind to me and bring me from the brink of bankruptcy. I manage to discharge this indebtedness in bout 2 years. This is just one way for me to repay the kindness.
Bro Longitude,

Would be nice if you can share your stories on how you helped those in needs, perhaps from your experiences we can learned from you. Perhaps you can start your own thread on that, I can't speak for the rest of us, but I am genuinely interested to know. I will keep an open mind on that.

tanterry
28-01-2009, 09:34 AM

Just to assure you that there is nothing called Right and Wrong, it's only a matter of Perception

Hope to hear your stories

colins
28-01-2009, 11:02 AM

Between a WL and a needy (ok, full certified needy by the govt), if you want nothing back, which would you choose to help? And why?

CNY_OX09
28-01-2009, 12:18 PM
unless you intend to marry her or take care of her else why do you want to do it ?

yayatiger
28-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Largely depend on the FL themselves.
Don't forget that this is easy money compare to other jobs.

Longitude
29-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Between a WL and a needy (ok, full certified needy by the govt), if you want nothing back, which would you choose to help? And why?

I am helping both.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Posted by colins
I am helping both.

Wah bro, you are my idol........
So helpful puts me to pure shame......
You have only answered half of bro Colins question maybe it wud be polite to answer the other half.
I also wanna know how to help....maybe you're the key to what i'm missing in returning to society

colins
29-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Wah bro, you are my idol........
So helpful puts me to pure shame......
You have only answered half of bro Colins question maybe it wud be polite to answer the other half.
I also wanna know how to help....maybe you're the key to what i'm missing in returning to society

I also want to know. Cos by giving means help, want nothing back also means help. Help needy means help, WL also means help. All are ten-year series model answers. hahaha...

cablesnwires
30-01-2009, 10:13 AM
What if the certified needy is an absolutely gorgeous lady in distress? :D

cablesnwires
30-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Let me share a little story with the bros here.

I got to befriend a lady from Jilin through Skype. She's not a working lady, but a primary school teacher. Not a looker, and a bit on the heavy side, but hey, I'm genuinely helping someone. On 12 Jan this year (before the CNY), we chatted through skype and came to know that she has to return 400rmb to the bank before the 25th Jan, else her credit rating would be affected and future loans to be made will not be successful. I offered to help and she declined my help, preferring to find a temp job in discos or KFC and get the money earned to pay back the bank.

Well, I was impressed with that, but knowing during that time, the weather condition is really terrible, which is about -20 degrees. I told her that if she really need help she can always leave a message in skype and I will respond to her once I receive the message. She did found a temp job delivering morning papers. Mind you the weather is freezing cold and she has to do it. While working, she had fallen ill with a high fever.

Finally on the 20th Jan, the day I left for Singapore, I managed to get my friend to transfer 400rmb to her account, after which I paid back to my friend.

She once asked me "You not dared (scared) I am a fraud?" I told her that if she is, the amount would be at least 10 times more.

Why do I help her then?

She did not intentionally ask me for money.
She make a genuine attempt to find a temp job to pay back the bank.
The amount is small.

Do I expect anything in return? That is a big no, besides this amount may be paltry to me, but it does help someone in a very big way. That to me is repayment already.

P/S: Haha, which means I make 1 trip less to the sauna than planned, which is no big deal. :D

So modifying what Colins has asked, Between going to a WL and helping someone in need, I would choose the latter anytime, anywhere.

DO_YOU_BJ
30-01-2009, 02:49 PM
So modifying what Colins has asked, Between going to a WL and helping someone in need, I would choose the latter anytime, anywhere.

Bro C&W, no offense, i find you extremely gullible.
Think about it from another perspective, if i were her, after PROFILING you on skype, i'd start small 1st to see what a "Nice Guy' you are.......
Get my drift.......
Hahahaha well, this world is made of all kinds of people ya:p

aczeta76
30-01-2009, 03:06 PM
Think about it from another perspective, if i were her, after PROFILING you on skype, i'd start small 1st to see what a "Nice Guy' you are.......
Get my drift.......

hahaha... there your instinct and antaenna goes again...

Sometimes a lot of us forget that 400rmb may be small to us but it means quite a bit to others...(also imagine wat 100 or 1000 small givers can contribute to)

The truth is... after I started reading the stuff her by DYBJ, Colins and others... I start getting skeptical and nowadays, I am more wary..

Put it this way.. There are millions of WLs who are in dire plight so if I want to help any, I would like to know that I was not 'lured' into it.

Call it pride or watever, but I can't take it lying down when they use "low" level tactics at me... If you want to, at least use the skills 'reserved' for smarter bros.. hahaha

Nice guys or not... we should all walk our paths with our eyes open and not be taken for a ride and have our "contributions" go towards aiding things we did not intend it to be used for.

:rolleyes:

cablesnwires
30-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Get my drift.......

No offence taken whatsoever, bro DYBJ. haha.. perhaps I am gullible and advice taken seriously. But no matter how gullible I am, I did make a stand.

Well, to elaborate a bit further, she offered to pay me back once she receive her pay on Feb 10, and wanted to transfer that amount to my Singapore account. Well, to do that, the cost of making the transfer to an overseas account would render the return meaningless, hence there is no need to pay back.

Also, I am not thinking of upping her at all, purely just trying to spread some goodwill around. :)

There are always 2 sides to a coin, it depends where you are looking at it. Likewise there are 2 perspective to the whole thing to this:

Party is innocent until proven guilty OR
Party is guilty until proven innocent

Nevertheless, I will definitely keep your advice in mind. :)

aczeta76
30-01-2009, 03:23 PM
There are always 2 sides to a coin, it depends where you are looking at it. Likewise there are 2 perspective to the whole thing to this:

Nevertheless, I will definitely keep your advice in mind. :)

hahaha... always good to see more nice guys like us around here... :p

cablesnwires
30-01-2009, 03:37 PM

Sometimes a lot of us forget that 400rmb may be small to us but it means quite a bit to others...(also imagine wat 100 or 1000 small givers can contribute to)

I did not forget that, and I knew 400rmb is alot to most people back there. :)

Put it this way.. There are millions of WLs who are in dire plight so if I want to help any, I would like to know that I was not 'lured' into it.

Of course, I understand what you are trying to say. :)

But bro colins has thrown a question to us, who to help? a WL or a certified needy person?

Hope bro DYBJ dun take offense too, but if that's the way he thinks, it might as well both he will not help. Because there will always be a doubt whether the certified needy person has kinda "cheated" the government into thinking he/she is indeed a genuine case. So where will it end?

Peace, and happy 5th day of the lunar new year. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
30-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Hope bro DYBJ dun take offense too, but if that's the way he thinks, it might as well both he will not help.

HAHAHA none taken bro.
Honestly, you're rite.....
I wont help either.
I only help those that i know are genuinely in need, else, whatever he/she/they/them/government say, like NKF, no way jose am i gonna give a dime hehehehehe:D

HCKing
30-01-2009, 08:05 PM
But bro colins has thrown a question to us, who to help? a WL or a certified needy person?

Hope bro DYBJ dun take offense too, but if that's the way he thinks, it might as well both he will not help. Because there will always be a doubt whether the certified needy person has kinda "cheated" the government into thinking he/she is indeed a genuine case. So where will it end?

Peace, and happy 5th day of the lunar new year. :)

tough question leh.my head will choose certified needy person but heart will go 4 the WL.:D

to me if i choose to help someone i will just help within my means and nt expect something in return. just a simple helping hand without thinking of any possible returns in the form of monetary or 人情 or sex or love or watsover. but of cos i will make sure the subject really deserved to be helped and nt any tom, dick or harry if nt my humble helping hand will merely be exploited. in this way whether is the subject a WL or a needy doesnt matter as a help remains a help, thats all. its individual's choice to make. just like donating a coin to the donation box, u can choose to donate or nt to donate, but if choose to, just do it and dont expect it to return favour or if it never return favour will KPKB lah, sleepless nights lah or thinking of revenge lah etc.

colins
30-01-2009, 09:18 PM

Well, to elaborate a bit further, she offered to pay me back once she receive her pay on Feb 10, and wanted to transfer that amount to my Singapore account. Well, to do that, the cost of making the transfer to an overseas account would render the return meaningless, hence there is no need to pay back.

Also, I am not thinking of upping her at all, purely just trying to spread some goodwill around. :)

bro cables you are trying to be nice. Some of us try to be nice to people we care, some just try to be nice. The idea there is, who do we care about? If we care about people who is not within our control, we stand in the way of being hurt. If we care about people who is within our control, we are protecting ourselves. There is nothing to do with getting anything back, just our choice in keeping who happy and keeping who sad as they are.

Help, however, falls into a different category. It is human tendency to keep things balanced, so whatever effort/money/resource we put forth, we will innately want something back. Whether it is real return or God's favour or karma, we seek returns. For spiritual returns, it only prove that the person is doing something for his faith and belief. The only difference for real return is whether the return is from the same person we are helping. And if its the same person, whether it is forced or voluntary. I can only say that it is nearly impossible to ask for no return, but it is possible to seek voluntary return and still be noble.

So bros, to be very frank, even if bro longitude seeks voluntary returns and if that happens to be the only thing a WL can give, IMO he is not wrong. We all harbour some form of hope deep inside that the returns is in a form we want. But when we face a person who has absolutely nothing to give and we know exactly this fact, do we help? Turn the conditions to a WL who, assumingly is a person who has absolutely nothing to give EXCEPT her body, can we give the benefit of doubt to the helper? Especially if he indeed took her body? Well yes, if he expressedly and explicitly reject her body. So, sorry bro longitude, I do not believe you.

But perhaps the greatest irony in both the reality and this post is, WLs do not need help. You treat them 'nicely' but they are not needy. And this I hope, answers my earlier question on who do you help, WL or needy. Hope it is satisfactory. ;)

cablesnwires
30-01-2009, 10:33 PM
But perhaps the greatest irony in both the reality and this post is, WLs do not need help. You treat them 'nicely' but they are not needy. And this I hope, answers my earlier question on who do you help, WL or needy. Hope it is satisfactory. ;)

It is more than satisfactory, bro colins. Which is why I have to modify your question from "helping" a WL to "going to" a WL. ;)

EtherC
30-01-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm an ISO certified needy person. Will all kind Bros in this thread remit 1000 British Pounds to me via Paypal? =P

cablesnwires
30-01-2009, 11:13 PM
I'm an ISO certified needy person. Will all kind Bros in this thread remit 1000 British Pounds to me via Paypal? =P

Oh... ISO certified needy person? Haha... I happened to be the ISO auditor. Let's see my appointment... oh u are scheduled for an audit on 2 Feb 2009.

Cost = 500 Eros (typo intended!) :D

cablesnwires
31-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Life is not just black and white, otherwise, it would be most boring and monotonous. In fact most of the times, it is always different shades of grey. And that is when we feel happy, sad, fulifilled, angry, hurt, etc..

YMMV. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
31-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Life is not just black and white, otherwise, it would be most boring and monotonous. In fact most of the times, it is always different shades of grey. And that is when we feel happy, sad, fulifilled, angry, hurt, etc..

YMMV. :)

Agree bro.
That's what life's all about...gambles...
But then again, thru maturity, we learn that some things aint worth the gamble......
But then again, that's Y we got X-treme sports ya:D
Some people just love to live on the edge...hmmmm....come to think of it, me kinda like that too......hehehehe

bedtime-stories
31-01-2009, 11:07 AM
live life as it is..may it be multi-coloured or filled with watever emotions it can cause..always think on the brighter side of life n thats when u will realise wats life all abt..cheers

DO_YOU_BJ
31-01-2009, 11:19 AM
always think on the brighter side of life n thats when u will realise wats life all abt

HAHAHA think ur kinda of mentally is 烦人
You cant think that way, you can only make your life that way......
Your choices will decide which part you live in whether you think it or not
All i can say is, 什么都是死的,人是活的!

HCKing
31-01-2009, 11:31 AM
So bros, to be very frank, even if bro longitude seeks voluntary returns and if that happens to be the only thing a WL can give, IMO he is not wrong. We all harbour some form of hope deep inside that the returns is in a form we want. But when we face a person who has absolutely nothing to give and we know exactly this fact, do we help? Turn the conditions to a WL who, assumingly is a person who has absolutely nothing to give EXCEPT her body, can we give the benefit of doubt to the helper? Especially if he indeed took her body? Well yes, if he expressedly and explicitly reject her body. So, sorry bro longitude, I do not believe you.

i think wat bro longitude is trying to say is he will help as and when he feels like helping, its nt abt expecting something in return or whether if he or she deserved to be helped but a 'feel' for that person at that moment. so somehow it depends on individual's character. some ppl may be passing by certified needies on the street everyday but never in their mind got the 'feel' of helping them in any way whereas some other ppl may voluntarily help them in different ways whenever they see someone in distress. bro longitude may belongs to the warm blooded type of guy who will 路见不平,拔刀相助 when he feels like it.:p

back to the subject of helping WL, i also agree WL doesnt need help. i have stated in my earlier post its a willing seller willing buyer kinda business transaction btw WL and customers and its hw WL earns her living. when the right time comes they will quit by themselves no need interference frm others so the act hero kinda fantasy isnt necessary at all.:D

JediSkull
31-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Bro C&W, you can only help a person so much...... what if everyone in your "friends list" start to ask for money? Have you ever thought why she would even have impending credit problems in the 1st place? :rolleyes:

aczeta76
31-01-2009, 12:30 PM
ibro longitude may belongs to the warm blooded type of guy who will 路见不平,拔刀相助 when he feels like it.:p

back to the subject of helping WL, i also agree WL doesnt need help. i have stated in my earlier post its a willing seller willing buyer kinda business transaction btw WL and customers and its hw WL earns her living. when the right time comes they will quit by themselves no need interference frm others so the act hero kinda fantasy isnt necessary at all.:D

英雄。。。佩服佩服

On the interference bit, some of us interfere coz we noe it could be very taxing in their line hence we ... kaypoh loh

Me is the simple type... 为知己, 两肋插刀。。。死而无憾

To me,

If I like u, then unless you treat me like a fool, if not I dun mind helping within reasonable means..

If I realli like u...then even if you treat me as a fool and make fun of me openly, I will still do things for you... friends and FL incl...

Maybe that was why DYBJ said I will "die" by the hands of super KC players one day,:(

cablesnwires
31-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Bro C&W, you can only help a person so much...... what if everyone in your "friends list" start to ask for money? Have you ever thought why she would even have impending credit problems in the 1st place? :rolleyes:

Agree bro JediSkull. What if everyone in my list starts to ask for money, what will happen? Frankly, I have not thought about it and will not think about it too. I will only know when that happens. Like every bros had said, help within your abilities. At that point of time, I have that ability, like I said earlier, it just meant that I paid one less a visit to the WL. Perhaps in my subconscious mind, it is a form of checking back my sanity, that after all, I am a human (if bro colins means that this is a form of return, then okay, i agree with him).

You asked me why in the 1st place she has that impending credit problem in the first place? Well, tell you the truth, for whatever reasons it is, it simply doesn't matter to me anymore. The reasons, regardless what they were, become secondary to me. Sometimes the more we think, the more it becomes complicated. Why do we need to make things complicated, when there is a chance that it is just a simple case in the first place? Haha, sometimes not knowing the truth is better than learning the truth. Like what Jack Nicolson had once said: "You want the TRUTH? You CAN'T handle the TRUTH!!"

There is every possibility that this money has helped someone to retain her credit worthiness with the bank. No matter how remote that possibility, I am willing to take that chance.

Please, I am neither a saint or a devil, I am only a human.

HCKing
31-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Me is the simple type... 为知己, 两肋插刀。。。死而无憾

this statement suddenly reminds me of them,:D

http://static11.photo.sina.com.cn/bmiddle/51753f07449f60eb9c02a

《古惑仔》这部电影由同名漫画改编,郑伊健饰演的“古惑仔”陈浩南,十来岁便加入社团“洪兴”,凭着他过人 的胆色,迅即“走红”铜锣湾大小娱乐场所。而陈浩南为人很有义气,与陈小春饰演的“山鸡”等人是出生入死的 好兄弟;更难得的是,浩南用情专一,对死去的细细粒(黎姿饰演)始终念念不忘。有情有义的他, 在社团 艿胶芏嗳说某绨荨?

justl00king
31-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Think only way a FL will quit is if she intends to retire and not quit for anyone but herself.

You can offer assistance in terms of $$$ but it's only temporary. If she willing to quit for you due to love hopefully, then maybe got chance. :cool:

fee3fow
31-01-2009, 01:35 PM
my advise is to help those who deep in their heart have thought about quitting FLs (not talk about quitting only ah but actually doing practical stuff that show that they want to quit). If they are satisfy with spreading their legs to earn their keep, i don't see how you going to help them. Only teach fishing to those that want to fish. If they are happy with people giving them fish, you teach them fishing they also don't want to fish :D

DO_YOU_BJ
31-01-2009, 01:41 PM
If a man is gonna bet this life on 1 drug deal and call it quits forever, i'll turn a blain eye and understand his reason for doing so.
If a man is gonna bet his life on 1 drug deal, live it off then do another deal once he's broke, i'll be the 1st to SHOOT him to the gallows!!!!!!!

bedtime-stories
31-01-2009, 01:57 PM
If a man is gonna bet this life on 1 drug deal and call it quits forever, i'll turn a blain eye and understand his reason for doing so.
If a man is gonna bet his life on 1 drug deal, live it off then do another deal once he's broke, i'll be the 1st to SHOOT him to the gallows!!!!!!!

seldom will a person call it quits after he passes off on the BIG deal :cool:..cause the temptation is too great..let it be monetary issues or moral issues..got 1 friend few years back did 1 big deal,managed to pull it off, got a lump sum of money for the trouble..even we work few years also dont have that kind of money..;)...paid off his debts n used up all in less than 3mths..:eek: ended up doing it again even if it's paid lower tis time rd..but guess wat..got caught n now inside doing art n craft for the next 15years..:D

DO_YOU_BJ
31-01-2009, 02:21 PM
seldom will a person call it quits after he passes off on the BIG deal :cool:..cause the temptation is too great..let it be monetary issues or moral issues..got 1 friend few years back did 1 big deal,managed to pull it off, got a lump sum of money for the trouble..even we work few years also dont have that kind of money..;)...paid off his debts n used up all in less than 3mths..:eek: ended up doing it again even if it's paid lower tis time rd..but guess wat..got caught n now inside doing art n craft for the next 15years..:D

Your reply is the missing link that concludes this whole thread in my opinion.

BlurWolfe
31-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Bros sometimes also forgot, there are lots of people also in debt, they also managed to climb out of the pit, without open their legs. Sure there are a few that will do it, but mostly wont.

So being in debt may not be the only contributing factor for them to be WLs. Even if their debts are clear, doesnt mean they can be normal working person again.

It is the easy $$$, easy life, can chop chop some carrots to buy things, bring them around sightseeing, etc etc.. If they choose and KC properly, they no need work anymore, which is better than working in factory and no hope to be a tai tai.

GreenHorny
09-02-2009, 08:35 PM
sure, most FLs do it cos of money, if they have enuff $$$, they will quit. But human are greedy in nature, once they found this ez way of making money, u think most of them will stop or carry on???
i once met this gal in china cheong scene a few yrs back, a massage parlor. however that massage parlor is not full service type. Max is only a blow job. this gal that service me has the kind of cheerful n cheeky pesonality that hits me. she told me her story, y she go into this line...blah blah... we have a good session, n i decide to sian her so that i could bring her on to bed.
Well, after the session, i did stay in contact with her on and off. however, as i am sianing another gal during that time, n due to some fucked up mistakes by me, i did not get to score on her 2 yrs back. However we remained in contact. she switch a few companies. in the meanwhile, she also bought a property, and now the reason to stay in this trade is now to fund her house, and save money to run her own business. Late last yr, i had the chance to visit that particular part of china. I called her and ask her out for dinner, however she say shes working, and ask me to visit her instead. Though i am already quite shagged out due to continious sessions the past few days, i decide to go 'patronize' her for old times sake.
2 yrs no see le. when i see her again. Kaoz, can no longer see the innocent side of her, what i see is really a professional working gal. In the past, she is shy when taking off clothes, now she makes me shy when i took off mine. she has become a type 1(wad i categorized such gals in another reply). what i can sense is just 红尘味。she brings me into the mood easily. and what happens is expected. the place she works in now offers full service, she bj me hard, cap me, n we have a passionate session. well, the point here is not whether how song i feel after i finally bonk the gal i had on my list for 2 yrs, but the point here is her change...(though its realli quite SONG,haha)
Prostitution is fast, ez money. and this corrupts her mind. no doubt how pure n innocent, or being forced into prostitution, time in the FL scene will eventually change her. In this case of mine, mind u she is not even providing ful service, but move on due to money factor. haiz...after the few seconds of orgasm, i do feel sad for her that she changes so much...
so my conclusion, it is hard for them to quit :( n the longer they in, the harder they find it to stop...

DO_YOU_BJ
09-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Well said dude.
This type is called 心态问题....where the change is already to the point of no return till then end which sadly is usually quite sad.

HCKing
09-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Well said dude.
This type is called 心态问题....where the change is already to the point of no return till then end which sadly is usually quite sad.

think for a FL, after years of FLing would hv already forgotten all dreams of romance and becomes cold and realistic, it will be no money no honey mentality frm then on.

DO_YOU_BJ
09-02-2009, 09:55 PM
think for a FL, after years of FLing would hv already forgotten all dreams of romance and becomes cold and realistic, it will be no money no honey mentality frm then on.

That's what i've been preaching for so long dude.
已经是鬼,没有人性了!

BlurWolfe
10-02-2009, 01:06 AM
Enough said about 'helping' these WLs, their help is always beyond us.

For most ppl, the willingness to get help start from their own mind. like addicts, by helping them giving them money doesnt solve their problem, they must determine and have the mindset to turn a new leaf.

Most of them just too lazy to work, bring in money by open their legs wide, and blame their life hoping to get some attentions from someone.

Helping them just waste time and once they think they have enough for time being, they wont appreciate your help anymore. Especially the PRC.

macrotouch
11-02-2009, 03:12 AM
if one is RIch, also might finish the money fast, it depend on how FL willing to change

DRSG
11-02-2009, 10:11 AM
My beloved FL came in Aug.I KCed her.Now she is in Beijing working as a clothing supervisor.Out of FL trade.We just patched up after clearing some misunderstanding.Looking forward to see her soon 3rd visit.

aczeta76
11-02-2009, 10:24 AM
My beloved FL came in Aug.I KCed her.Now she is in Beijing working as a clothing supervisor.Out of FL trade.We just patched up after clearing some misunderstanding.Looking forward to see her soon 3rd visit.
Good for you bro... at least u will not be stucked in SG too long

justl00king
11-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Most of them just too lazy to work, bring in money by open their legs wide,

Helping them just waste time and once they think they have enough for time being, they wont appreciate your help anymore. Especially the PRC.Agree,

Sent you a 7up :)

Charmaine
12-02-2009, 10:47 AM
The key is simple - don't fall into the generalisation trap, don't stereotype, don't make sweeping conclusions and you will do just fine. Motherhood statements like "Every PRC WL is out to make money" or "All Thai girls are liars" are irresponsible, childish and frankly a poor piece of advice to give out to people in a state of confused love. WL or not, every girl is different, every situation is special and every story is distinct. Open your eyes wide and trust your instincts. Don't judge anyone by her job nor by her nationality - judge her by who she is as a person based on how well you know her.

Of course, the propensity to get burnt in love is going to be higher with women who sell their bodies, work in the night-life part of the scene or make a living by making men feel happy. But I beseige everyone to look beyond statistics and look into the girl's heart - the sooner you can figure her out, the easier it will be for you.

At the end of the day, none of us are knights in shining armour. If a girl wants to save herself, there will be a myraid of ways for her to get out. The most you can do is to help or budge her along that path. It's definitely easier for someone who has worked in the scene before to go back to where she gets the most money from at the earliest signs of financial trouble, but her resolve and determination for self-respect will see her through, not your wads of cash. How she can be "saved" will strictly be decided by her attitude and demeanour, not your cash. That, I think, is about the best advice I can give to someone being trapped for the first time. I was trapped before, but I freed myself and I'm glad I took that step.

mike1304k
12-02-2009, 11:46 AM
The key is simple - don't fall into the generalisation trap, don't stereotype, don't make sweeping conclusions and you will do just fine. Motherhood statements like "Every PRC WL is out to make money" or "All Thai girls are liars" are irresponsible, childish and frankly a poor piece of advice to give out to people in a state of confused love. WL or not, every girl is different, every situation is special and every story is distinct. Open your eyes wide and trust your instincts. Don't judge anyone by her job nor by her nationality - judge her by who she is as a person based on how well you know her.

Of course, the propensity to get burnt in love is going to be higher with women who sell their bodies, work in the night-life part of the scene or make a living by making men feel happy. But I beseige everyone to look beyond statistics and look into the girl's heart - the sooner you can figure her out, the easier it will be for you.

At the end of the day, none of us are knights in shining armour. If a girl wants to save herself, there will be a myraid of ways for her to get out. The most you can do is to help or budge her along that path. It's definitely easier for someone who has worked in the scene before to go back to where she gets the most money from at the earliest signs of financial trouble, but her resolve and determination for self-respect will see her through, not your wads of cash. How she can be "saved" will strictly be decided by her attitude and demeanour, not your cash. That, I think, is about the best advice I can give to someone being trapped for the first time. I was trapped before, but I freed myself and I'm glad I took that step.

Here here... Fully agreed.. However, the big problem with a lot of guys here, and you can flame and zap me all you want for this statement but you know it is true, is that they are just not mature enough. They want to play the game, but they do not know how to handle the game. That is why a lot of people kenna KC'd. They get their ego's and their manhood fondled and they lose sense of reality. Know when to let go, know when to give. Even when giving, do not give what you cannot afford to give. This is the same way I treat all my friends. You do not have to be the knight in shining armour. Just a normal human being trying to help. If a friend needs help, do you give him or her so much that you cannot even breath? So it is the same with WL and FL. Give them what you can, help them out how you can. If you see that with the little, they are changing, then give a little more. If you end up being KC'd, then do not cry and just walk on.

You can help a WL or FL make the change. It is just like if someone was from the SS or some other poor background. If he or she is not much education or whatever, how do they help themselves? It is only if they want to change or better themselves. I am a firm advocate that we should treat them all like normal human beings, but we should also be extra wary. And if we decide to help, then we should be ready for whatever outcome.

cablesnwires
12-02-2009, 02:19 PM
...........And if we decide to help, then we should be ready for whatever outcome.

It takes a lot of discipline to do so, since when giving out something, they would expect something in return. If by giving and did not receive the type of returns, people will feel upset about it.

One thing which I also agree, which is, give what you can afford, and nothing more.

mike1304k
12-02-2009, 02:58 PM
I would say this lor... We play stock market..

When we go in, our expectation is that the share price rises and we make money. It is the same as what we do in life. However, it can go both ways.... The price can fall or it can stay the same.. What do we do? If it falls, could it be temporary?? Or could it be for a long time? Long time or permanent, then cut loss at what price? It is just like if the share makes money, we also have to decide when to take profit mah... Many of us are also extremely emotional about such things, but then we must be able to take a step back and make rational decisions lor.

Many of us say..."Waaaaahhh the price so high... I should have gone in earlier", but what happens if you went in and the price tumbled? Or some will say" waaaaah lucky I did not go in" but what if you did? So in hindsight.... we can see everything 20/20.... But the question is can we see everything at least clearly when it is happening?

Help a WL or FL, then do it with a clear idea of what you are getting into. How much you want to invest and how much you are willing to lose. To a lady who really wants to quit, if she knows that you know what you are doing, it will also help her to make the right decision. Let us say you ask a girl not to work as a FL anymore. If she does not know how long you can support her, she will still be tempted to jump back in at the first sign or trouble or do it part time or have another Robert on the side. If she knows that you are serious, you have done your maths and you are willing to help her as long as she wants to help herself, then she will have to decide to stop or not.

My friends who were successful did it with all their hearts. They went all the way and that gave the ladies the strenght to get out. If you do it half heartedly or if the lady is not sure of your intent and ability, you will see that she will hedge her bets all the way.

Just my 2 cents.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-02-2009, 04:42 PM
I feel what ever your diagnosis is, it's not really agreeable to me.
Reason, you cant use this kind of comparison when dealing with a WL.
A very good illustration I'd use is a leaking fish tank.
As long as you can pour water into it....good.....everything inside also live happily
Once you run out of water, things start to die!

makop
13-02-2009, 12:39 AM
It largely depends on the ladies.... if the WLs are those that use their earning from this trade to get luxury you can forget about helping them but on the other hand if they save up this money or use it to upgrade themselves then probably might work out. I know one WL use the money to upgrade herself but until now still in this trade so end of the day always only believe half of what they say.

Want to help, prepare to suffer cos i believe when you want to help a WL you definitely have some attachment for her if not why would anyone bother to waste your their time on WL (F&F rule) when there are better girls out there.

mike1304k
13-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Actually if you find that there is a WL or FL who is in ned of help, you may decide that it is a charity and just take it as thus. I have a friend who frequents T. Pagar Philipinno bars. One day he met with this girl who was really looking as though she was not comfortable with the place and seemed really unhappy. So after some long chats and getting to know the girl... without the hanky panky hor... he got her a budget ticket and some cash and sent her home. He is like me happily married, but sometimes we just go out for some fun. For me I feel that you do not need emotions or emotional connections with the WL, but they are also human and some may have come into this not knowing that they are. Of course most of them end up liking the money and the lifestyle, but like my fren, he just gave her no more than 3-4k to pay for her ticket and also the agent fee and told her to go home. In a way, he took it as a charity and saved a life. I do not know and neither does he know if she has come back or not, but from her letters to him, she is still back in Philipinnes and is staying out of trouble. So guys, there are some good ones there. You must just know what you are getting yourselves into.

Cheers.

siamcutey
13-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Wow, so long never come this forum, last time the forum will be peppered with such threads. Now it has been consolidated into a section of Matters of the Heart. I think Sam's bandwidth must be bleeding

hahaha
SC

Charmaine
13-02-2009, 11:40 AM
My friends who were successful did it with all their hearts. They went all the way and that gave the ladies the strenght to get out. If you do it half heartedly or if the lady is not sure of your intent and ability, you will see that she will hedge her bets all the way.

I would concur. Girls will be girls - they are at liberty to protect themselves emotionally, and any half-arsed effort to "help" them will always be met with skepticism. If you truly love the person, you'll go out of your way, and that sincerity will shine through. On my part, an emergency trip to Bangkok saved my relationship (I booked the earliest flight to see her after a huge fight just to apologise) and she's been trusting of me ever since.

Stranger things have happened in life, so success stories with WLs do, and can, occur. But complications beyond the normal realms of a typical girlfriend-boyfriend relationships are part and parcel of the deal.

EtherC
13-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Wow, so long never come this forum, last time the forum will be peppered with such threads. Now it has been consolidated into a section of Matters of the Heart. I think Sam's bandwidth must be bleeding

hahaha
SC

Yes its so nauseating now. Must be the Sensitive New Age Guy haze settling down on our boys. Luckily got bros like DYB and Colins ever ready with their silicone glue to help patch back all the broken hearts.

DO_YOU_BJ
13-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Bro EtherC, once they get analed, they will change their perception.
But then again, some will never learn ya

RAINBOW seasons
14-02-2009, 12:02 AM
It is possible to help FL quit the trade, as many in the trend mentioned its all in the mind. If you really want to help her then get her another job that can pre-occupied her time and 'distract her from doing FL. :)

DesSia
14-02-2009, 04:45 AM
What karma you are talking about when you tour geylang. Already start of bad karma liao.

FL wouldn't be FL is as good as a cow don't want to drink, you cannot force it. Every FL will have nearly the same sad story that force them to FL. But why are there so many other sharing the same sad story working hard at factory or as cleaner? Think man!

GreenHorny
14-02-2009, 10:06 AM
if we look at the pros n cons in being an FL,
pros - easy money, flexible working hours, ur own boss, got chance to encounter 'roberts'
cons - no dignity, risk of kena caught by anti vice, got to suck all kind of cocks, no matter what kind of customer still need to service, sacrifice true love
so basically, for an FL to quit, you got to give them ez money, flexible working hours, be ur boss, and you must be the robert. When they become your baoed mistress, they will have more dignity, no longer hide n seek with anti vice, , suck only your cock, service only u, found your true love for her, but whether she truely love u still remains unknown.
its ez for an FL to quit, but its difficult for us if we want to help them quit..

DRSG
14-02-2009, 11:00 AM
My beloved now in Beijing .Decent job as clothing supervisor.You need connections to have a decent job.No connection no job.Anyway she was a FL once only in SG last year.I KCed.Now she waiting for me.....She is a nice decent,pleasant and honest girl.She's got the look figure and character.In SG girls you can have the character but no looks or looks and figure but poor character.

colins
14-02-2009, 03:02 PM
My beloved now in Beijing .Decent job as clothing supervisor.You need connections to have a decent job.No connection no job.Anyway she was a FL once only in SG last year.I KCed.Now she waiting for me.....She is a nice decent,pleasant and honest girl.She's got the look figure and character.In SG girls you can have the character but no looks or looks and figure but poor character.

ok....then? :confused:

cablesnwires
14-02-2009, 05:14 PM

Wedding Bells, perhaps? :o

Wooden_Handle
14-02-2009, 09:58 PM
May be got invitation card for wedding dinner coming soon..:p

Wedding Bells, perhaps? :o

colins
15-02-2009, 12:05 AM

Is there a message we should look out for, from your posts? ah...besides wedding bells and invitations?

glooper83
15-02-2009, 12:35 AM
wah lucky bro DRSG :)

Yup in sg, got to give and take. But for me to go after PRC also got to give and take. Communication-wise i mean... :(

justl00king
15-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Got to know one FL from this forum quite well, likes to dress in LV and buys expensive stuff. Comes from a well to do family and dun need to FL, but she doing this to sustain her lifestyle. She likes to buy those LV bags and other branded stuff, and also supporting a loverboy back home.

Knows of this fourm, as she got one bro here to start her a thread for biz. Thats' how I got to know her as well. Claims she is from other country so as to charge higher, but later I found out she just another PRC gal. Got one bro bought her a condo, while some others are sending her money every month. She did not reveal to me if those bros are from here, but my hunch is some are.

The money she have now enough for her to retire, but she is still coming every two months to FL. My guess is those bros helping her to quit FL do not know the reality.She definitely have no intention to quit, just trying to rope in carrots whenever possible.

It is possible to help FL to quit the trade, all kind bros here which are doing so please continue to send money. :rolleyes:

BlurWolfe
15-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Bro, I think must really salute her.

With so many carrots heads still not enough, and keep coming back for more. This one must be possessing super KC skill and also super fast spinner that can spin the bros dried in shortest time and replaced by new one as soon as possible.

The money she have now enough for her to retire, but she is still coming every two months to FL. My guess is those bros helping her to quit FL do not know the reality.She definitely have no intention to quit, just trying to rope in carrots whenever possible.

It is possible to help FL to quit the trade, all kind bros here which are doing so please continue to send money. :rolleyes:

colins
15-02-2009, 01:00 AM

Hahahaha....I knew a girl from shenyang who has 4 apartments after her fourth trip here. First 2 trips as a streetwalker, third trip streetwalk halfway found a sg guy (boss of some trading co.), fourth trip was here solely for this guy. She had a hubby in shenyang who is a gong'an. It was with his approval, and of cos, full knowledge that she was coming here for. After the 3rd trip, she divorced the policeman but continue to live together. The intention is very clear. That was in 2006, maybe now already divorce with the sg guy and married back with the gong'an and no need to second guess, living a much better life in shenyang.

When I spoke with her sg guy (managed to chat up during one of the time), he said she very poor thing in shenyang. Need to sustain family and all, very bad father who gambled everything away. After he left, my then gf told me her real story and that he was going to marry her, that was why she divorced that policeman. Her assets were worthed more than 3 million RMB at that time, even if you say she hadn't fully paid the house instalment, she can easily sustain the instalment by renting them out. Furthermore she spent 120k in renovating the first new apartment so she can stay comfortably with her 'ex-hubby'.

I dunnoe how much money the sg guy gave her, seriously he may be able to afford it. But the day when she leaves him, you give him 10times that money also no use.

DO_YOU_BJ
15-02-2009, 01:16 AM
This is called enterprising........
Its business to them but pleasure to those fucking her and pressure to those feeding her hehehehe

colins
15-02-2009, 01:20 AM
.... pleasure to those fucking her and pressure to those feeding her hehehehe

Hahahahaha....well said.

fee3fow
15-02-2009, 01:39 AM
No wonder government dun let people take out all their CPF now. They trying to protect us from becoming carrots :D

Wooden_Handle
15-02-2009, 01:41 AM
Well said Bro.

I had recently helping a WL by intro-ing friends being asked by her as she said business not so good. Unknown to all of us, she has planned to get get a sugardaddy during her stay for next couple of months, and then later when everything settled, some may have her service but some of my my friends got called from her by the guy asking not to contact her.

Lastly heard from her was dont intro any more for the while until she is "free= the guy get tired of her".

I see that these WLs are just open their legs to max their earning, and helping them even not in $$$ also carry some risk.

This is called enterprising........
Its business to them but pleasure to those fucking her and pressure to those feeding her hehehehe

DRSG
15-02-2009, 08:37 AM

And then.My advice is to bid your time man.Dont marry yet.Give an excuse like that you cannot marry 'cos need 3 years separation or just say that you need time for relationship to mature or develop.For me marriage is the last thing on my mind.Money and health comes first.What ever money you have hide it from the women.Dont show off.Keep for your old age.Once really sure you want to settle down then think of marriage.But must have time for such kind of relationship whether the girl is of good character.

phallusman
15-02-2009, 11:27 AM
FL easy job? Easy money?

Well, is working as a salesman, building supervisor or a teacher an easy job?

It is a matter of getting used to it, getting settled down to it and adapting to it.

I knew a WL at KS, Cat100 Malaysian gal. She worked 5years liao and wanna to continue as the money is too good to give up leh and she just wanna to earn more and also, she knows no other jobs better than this. This is a matter of trying to earn as much while they can, before they are too old.

charlie
15-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Hahahaha....I knew a girl from shenyang who has 4 apartments ........... But the day when she leaves him, you give him 10times that money also no use.

so true, so powerful! I also went thru a few, lucky didn't have to burn so much..... so far, I managed to chicken out, realising that I cannot carry.... 'no money, no honey' comes into play. Also enjoy the excellent advice, but nothing beat going thru them, so it explain the stubbornness in us....

cheers

ps, I will post my experience later, sorry, now have to go...

phallusman
15-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Let me share a little story with the bros here.

I got to befriend a lady from Jilin through Skype. She's not a working lady, but a primary school teacher. Not a looker, and a bit on the heavy side, but hey, I'm genuinely helping someone. On 12 Jan this year (before the CNY), we chatted through skype and came to know that she has to return 400rmb to the bank before the 25th Jan, else her credit rating would be affected and future loans to be made will not be successful. I offered to help and she declined my help, preferring to find a temp job in discos or KFC and get the money earned to pay back the bank.

Well, I was impressed with that, but knowing during that time, the weather condition is really terrible, which is about -20 degrees. I told her that if she really need help she can always leave a message in skype and I will respond to her once I receive the message. She did found a temp job delivering morning papers. Mind you the weather is freezing cold and she has to do it. While working, she had fallen ill with a high fever.

Finally on the 20th Jan, the day I left for Singapore, I managed to get my friend to transfer 400rmb to her account, after which I paid back to my friend.

She once asked me "You not dared (scared) I am a fraud?" I told her that if she is, the amount would be at least 10 times more.

Why do I help her then?

She did not intentionally ask me for money.
She make a genuine attempt to find a temp job to pay back the bank.
The amount is small.

Do I expect anything in return? That is a big no, besides this amount may be paltry to me, but it does help someone in a very big way. That to me is repayment already.

P/S: Haha, which means I make 1 trip less to the sauna than planned, which is no big deal. :D

Now, your story reminds me of something that happened 3years ago:

Met this WL in a TN. She was the young type of gal, like 24 or so and offered full service for 100bucks. I met her several times there. She ain't my big fav then. After a few months, received an sms from her, back from her home town, asking for transfer of 500bucks to her account for her to come to SG for another tour of duty. She said she will pay back when she arrive. Well, firstly, she wasn't my big fav and secondly, we didn''t contact each other after she left. So, I just ignored her sms. I guess she never came back as I didn't receive any call at all.

colins
15-02-2009, 12:37 PM

And you point in this post is...

And then.My advice is to bid your time man.Dont marry yet.Give an excuse like that you cannot marry 'cos need 3 years separation or just say that you need time for relationship to mature or develop.For me marriage is the last thing on my mind.Money and health comes first.What ever money you have hide it from the women.Dont show off.Keep for your old age.Once really sure you want to settle down then think of marriage.But must have time for such kind of relationship whether the girl is of good character.

This is the conclusion to your last post? like 180 degrees turn leh...:confused:

DRSG
15-02-2009, 06:00 PM
You can start to love your ex-FL but to marry both need to be sure.Not all love equal to marriage.So you can have love love happy happy but dont marry so fast yet till both are ready.I'm ready to love her but not marry again as yet.

slider_72
16-02-2009, 10:40 AM
You can start to love your ex-FL but to marry both need to be sure.Not all love equal to marriage.So you can have love love happy happy but dont marry so fast yet till both are ready.I'm ready to love her but not marry again as yet.

Bro, you should read bro DYBJ's post about the criteria before marrying a person. For the life of me I can't remember which thread is it located in. Loving a person does not necessarily lead to marriage.

suteerak1099
16-02-2009, 02:18 PM
nothing is ez on this planet, even for WLs/FLs to spread their legs for strangers aint ez too. needless to say, having to fulfill those depraved fantasies of bukkake or CIM n lotsa other stuff in the process. the health risks involved generally quite paramount too.

helping 1 to quit seriously will not be easy, though 90% of it depends on the girl herself. somethings r easier said than done, 1 can be a by-stander to hound & bark for the girl to leave the job, but in reality, whose gonna feed her household? not unless 1 is prepared to shoulder that yoke of her's, otherwise, all that talk will be like passing wind.

chenvko
16-02-2009, 02:45 PM
nothing is ez on this planet, even for WLs/FLs to spread their legs for strangers aint ez too. needless to say, having to fulfill those depraved fantasies of bukkake or CIM n lotsa other stuff in the process. the health risks involved generally quite paramount too.

helping 1 to quit seriously will not be easy, though 90% of it depends on the girl herself. somethings r easier said than done, 1 can be a by-stander to hound & bark for the girl to leave the job, but in reality, whose gonna feed her household? not unless 1 is prepared to shoulder that yoke of her's, otherwise, all that talk will be like passing wind.

storngly agree with what you said..

DO_YOU_BJ
16-02-2009, 04:57 PM

Dun really agree bro.
Remember the 1st time you went 81???? Shy shy paiseh paiseh rite?
After that, lai la...onz la...mai tooz liao........this explains the otherside, a WL as well...so i cant agree!
I know a few and i quote: Fuck fuck, suck suck, tonight go home wash clean clean and sleep lor....tomorrow, all of yesterday will be forgotten.....it's already drilled to a state of mind liao bro!

A WL will quit only if she really wants to quit. Regardless of watever conditions or carrots she hook, no one else but herself must wanna quit...else no use...so actually, this discussion can be closed liao........
Last sentence not directed at you bro

suteerak1099
24-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Dun really agree bro.
Remember the 1st time you went 81???? Shy shy paiseh paiseh rite?
After that, lai la...onz la...mai tooz liao........this explains the otherside, a WL as well...so i cant agree!
I know a few and i quote: Fuck fuck, suck suck, tonight go home wash clean clean and sleep lor....tomorrow, all of yesterday will be forgotten.....it's already drilled to a state of mind liao bro!

A WL will quit only if she really wants to quit. Regardless of watever conditions or carrots she hook, no one else but herself must wanna quit...else no use...so actually, this discussion can be closed liao........
Last sentence not directed at you bro no worries, i dont take offense on anybody's opinions. there's always 2sides of a coin, so i guess its fair to hear others out too. having been associated with gals from several sub-sets of the night arena, many have mentioned that stability is 1 of the maj concerns that helps determine when/how soon she can hang up those heels.

u're not wrong about the self denial state that many of them r in. bt that's just what they gotta do, till they see the light at the end of the tunnel. so long as she's unable to chalk up ample savings, or if she's destined to never find the man who can accept all that she is/was/ever will be..... she'd just gotta numb her senses to voyage on.

while councelling, some have also cited hopes of normalcy in life, but often not the immediate future (for obvious and/or ambiguous reasons). watever the cases unique respectively, there's still a glimpse of hope where they'd finally drop anchor & come ashore.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-02-2009, 02:22 PM
some have also cited hopes of normalcy in life, but often not the immediate future (for obvious and/or ambiguous reasons). watever the cases unique respectively, there's still a glimpse of hope where they'd finally drop anchor & come ashore.

In my years of cheonging bro, i've come across a few types of WLs.

1) The one that has a SET monetary objective and comes here, makes the kill then go back and start a life or normalcy

2) The one that comes here in hope to fulfill their aim in terms of monetary but the amount is huge thus will have to pursue this path for several years then go back and finally close shop meaning life of normalcy

3) The ones that have no aim in life and is greedy, just like a leaking fish tank, so they earn 10k, they'll spend 10k thus no matter how much they earn, they'll never make it back to a life of normalcy

4) The type whole life in this path till there's no more demand liao then go back, find Mr Simpleton and settle down but life would be very difficult cos she's too used to a luxury life, being spoilt and also, from a life full of excitement to a life that's so quiet.........

5) Last and final type, when time comes and demand is close to zero, this WL/FL will just disappear into the darkness and fade away. Through her life of vice, she has also cultivated a severe lack of trust in the male species thus will never be able to settle down with any man....her psychological state is already destroyed by what she did to men thus karma on her will prevail....this type, actually, i've seen quite a few! This is the ultimate retribution to a career WL/FL

mike1304k
24-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Words well said Bro DYBJ.

But basically money is a very very dangerous item. When will it be enough? What will consitute as enough? In the roaring 90's, when Japan was having its (it is still having it though) worst economic situation, it was not uncommon to see young model calibre women who would become hostesses. Contrary to the name, they are not recommended to sleep around with clients. The reason being that once they kenna pau.... they have to quit the trade and this will be bad for the club, where the girls are the money tree. So they sit with you, chat with you, make you and your clients feel like they are in 7th heaven and you go home with a huge silly grin from all the sake and being sayang'ed by a model calibre.

Their normal earnings can go to as high as 8kUSD a mth and this excludes the tips and so on.... It is seductive and it is hard to shake... They will have a few sugar daddy's who will dote on them and give them way too many gifts and tips, as well as the earnings from the club. Many swear that they will quit after they have made their bundle... but I have seen many who get stuck... They move from brand new birds who get "cheated" by customers... into having sex with them just to keep them coming back... to becoming predators who use sex to get what they want... and becoming mama-sans who will manage their own teams of girls... In the end many find that it is easier to stay in the line and make their bundle because what they get, they spend... For them enough is never enough.... Once they get 100k, they will say that 200k is still achievable... then they will get too old to sit with clients and will change to mama-san.... Take the story of the porn actress Iijima Ai... she got out of the porn line... tried to go straight and indeed managed to make a name in the regular TV programs... but she still died lonely and alone....

I am not saying that we should pity them. They chose their way of life and even when knights in shining armour came to their rescue, they still do not want to get out or cannot get out... So this is their fate.

suteerak1099
25-02-2009, 03:26 PM
In my years of cheonging bro, i've come across a few types of WLs.

1) The one that has a SET monetary objective and comes here, makes the kill then go back and start a life or normalcy

2) The one that comes here in hope to fulfill their aim in terms of monetary but the amount is huge thus will have to pursue this path for several years then go back and finally close shop meaning life of normalcy

3) The ones that have no aim in life and is greedy, just like a leaking fish tank, so they earn 10k, they'll spend 10k thus no matter how much they earn, they'll never make it back to a life of normalcy

4) The type whole life in this path till there's no more demand liao then go back, find Mr Simpleton and settle down but life would be very difficult cos she's too used to a luxury life, being spoilt and also, from a life full of excitement to a life that's so quiet.........

5) Last and final type, when time comes and demand is close to zero, this WL/FL will just disappear into the darkness and fade away. Through her life of vice, she has also cultivated a severe lack of trust in the male species thus will never be able to settle down with any man....her psychological state is already destroyed by what she did to men thus karma on her will prevail....this type, actually, i've seen quite a few! This is the ultimate retribution to a career WL/FL bro, generic as it seems, but i guess that's pretty much how life is. it's never fair.... which is y i often see all living creatures to be victims of circumstances.

anyway, as u mentioned, not all of them condemn themselves to lifelong service in the line. As, there'd be some who find a man who'd disregard her past, giving her a decent if not luxurious future.

suteerak1099
25-02-2009, 03:40 PM
....... I am not saying that we should pity them. They chose their way of life and even when knights in shining armour came to their rescue, they still do not want to get out or cannot get out... So this is their fate. well said, life presents us with myriads of cross-roads, choices inevitable regardless; good or bad, smart or silly... at point when which presented. with choices comes consequences as well.

much as i've observed n learnt of those whom i've been acquainted with, 30% left the line n resumed normalcy (with/ without a KISA 'knight in shining armour'), another 10% hovering at the break point to hang up those heels pretty soon, another 15% apprehensive about the future of the trade, another 45% still struggling n hoping for a lifeline to make an immediate transition back to normalcy.

career lifespan of those i've known ranged between 4-9yrs. of which, some had periodic recess in between, for fear of losing sanity. (not discounting, some with short-lived redemption that couldn't work out - often as mistress or 3rd party)

DailyMaleSG
01-03-2009, 07:45 AM
What most bros here have said makes sense i guess. I am speaking from my OWN experience.
Met a pinoy girl in a pub some 9 years ago. Been with her since, have a child and even married her in Phillipines. Send her monthly allowance without fail. She has a son from her ex boyfren before she met me.
Last week without even a word she turns up in SIngapore and is with her fren who is a mamasan and she has been working since.
She msged me yesterday asking for allowance for our child.
I am certain she would have entered Singapore using my marriage as a front at the Immigration and i am certain she would be given at least 3 months, but the qustion here is why? Like most bros have said, the life here in this industry is better for the the attention they get from the men who want to bed them, cash is easier.
Undoubtely they will complain this is a bad life but they will allways be back.
Someone once told me, "once a bar girl always a bar girl".

The other question is How you other bros react to a situation like this?
Cheers

DO_YOU_BJ
01-03-2009, 09:08 AM
How you other bros react to a situation like this?

You've been there and now experience it 1st hand.
You claim you've been giving her mthly allowance & for the kid as well.
Looks like that aint enuff for her and her priority is definitely $$$$$$$$

So there's actually 2 options and 2 options only.

Option 1: Using what your heart tells you to do
To try to talk sense and make her see what she's doin is wrong and that the welfare of the kid is her moral maternal duty blah blah

Option 2: Using your brain, for you posting here already shows conflict between heart and brain
You now know, and i'm sure your brain and heart are in major conflict now...

All i can tell you is, like i always say, to solve issues like these, use brain no heart.
Use heart, u never really solve anything but giving the TUMOUR in your life an extension to wreck more havoc to it and nothing else.

If you all can be together for 9yrs, reckon you shud be in you late 30s and up..........you shud have seen enuff to know what the rite thing to do is my friend.

Remember, to solve problems, use brain
To use heart to solve problems, will do nothing but breed more problems!

Take care and all the best & do the rite thing!
You're now on the fence, you've gotta take a side and there's no sitting in the middle.

DailyMaleSG
01-03-2009, 03:35 PM
DO U BJ

Bro Thanks dude.

I am sure i will make the right choice.

Hurts but all good things must come to an end rite

CHeers

DO_YOU_BJ
01-03-2009, 06:31 PM
DO U BJ

Bro Thanks dude.

I am sure i will make the right choice.

Hurts but all good things must come to an end rite

CHeers

Nope. not all good things must end.
But we live in a real world and living wif a BarGirl is a dream
Sooner or later, no matter how much u like the dream, how real it felt etc etc, we still gotta wake up......thus the dream ends..........
Pain yes...but just like any wound, give it time, it'll heal.........

hoosdathu
05-03-2009, 03:51 PM
You'd be hard pressed to find a whore in Singapore who was forced into the sex trade. They're all lazy, greedy and immoral.

i'm not too sure about the second sentence, but i agree strongly with the boss on the first...