PDA

View Full Version : anyone familar with hotel 81...

ryosuke33
27-01-2009, 07:40 PM
I got big prob... i just realised a guy tt is going after my gf is working in hotel81... so my question is if he have my name do you think he can check my records of checking into the place and tell my gf...

anyone working there also... help leh...

jackbl
28-01-2009, 03:09 AM
I m not working there, but i know if he has your name, he can ask colleagues to check your check-in info :D

I got big prob... i just realised a guy tt is going after my gf is working in hotel81... so my question is if he have my name do you think he can check my records of checking into the place and tell my gf...

DO_YOU_BJ
28-01-2009, 04:11 AM

Time to go Fragrance liao

hidaeki
28-01-2009, 04:14 AM

pray many many hope she nvr see loh...
BTW bro... God Bless You

pussyman72
28-01-2009, 04:37 AM
Time to go Fragrance liao

hehehe not time to find new gf? :p

hidaeki
28-01-2009, 04:56 AM
hehehe not time to find new gf :p

walao....haha dun be like that leh...ha ha ha :D:D

pussyman72
28-01-2009, 05:05 AM
walao....haha dun be like that leh...ha ha ha :D:D

lol ya ma the guy going after his gf lei. sure sabo him big time. so better ask him go find new one else later lonely liao ma.

nvm lar many many outside :D

ekemono
28-01-2009, 07:39 AM
if your gf have not let you touch yet and she unfortunately finds out, just say that you check in to rest and have some real privacy to PCC, thinking of her. Better than to be struck dumb.
Yes it sounds kinda bullshit and weird but it is better than admiting her suspicion that you call chicken/run lion. Anyway, some folks can use sotong to PCC liao, whats more weird?

fee3fow
28-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Haha yaya any kind of werid things can happen in this world :D

cablesnwires
28-01-2009, 08:41 AM
Not sure, but this will be a breach of confidentiality on the part of the employee. He will get himself fired if he does that. The hotel is only allowed to show the documents to the police if it warrants the police attention.

If your gf confronts you on this, make sure she produce the proof and using that proof you can lodge a complaint to the hotel management. He will be fired on grounds of breaching confidentiality.

It will be a lose-lose situation for everyone.

camelot
28-01-2009, 09:11 AM
Not sure, but this will be a breach of confidentiality on the part of the employee. He will get himself fired if he does that. The hotel is only allowed to show the documents to the police if it warrants the police attention.

If your gf confronts you on this, make sure she produce the proof and using that proof you can lodge a complaint to the hotel management. He will be fired on grounds of breaching confidentiality.

Doubt that H81 IT system logs inquiries by staff as everytime someone checks in the system auto checks and registers guests details so difficult to pinpoint specific check by employee. Also unlikely that gf will need or be able to produce doc proof etc...so advise is be careful or as someone adviced, try other budget hotel or get FL to register in her name if at H 81

colins
28-01-2009, 11:42 AM

Definitely breach of confidentiality clause but who the hell will know?

Bro TS, make a special occasion (i.e. after a intoxicating bar date), bring your gf to one of those 81s and let her rest for the night. Dun do anything to her cos that will make her feel very WL-lish. After that, she will be too embarrassed to even want to listen to her new suitor on how you check in a hotel with a girl.

Suitor: You know something about your bf?
She: Yeah What about that bugger?
Suitor: I dun know if you've given too much trust on him....so I am pretty worried.
She: Tell me tell me
Suitor: You know where I work, I meet many of those digusting old men and equally disgusting nymphs. I've seen too many of them. I hate them, they breached so many of my principles that its stifling my ability to looove.
She: I know, then then?
Suitor: I saw a record a while ago, it has this name <your bf>. I struggled a lot before I finally made a new year resolution to reveal it to you. I will get the sack if my boss knows what I just did, do you know the risk I am taking to bring this to you?
She: AH....eh....uh....I'm not sure...
Suitor: I'm sorry to make you uncomfortable....you know I always like you, I'd rather get undicked before I can see you suffer.
She: I'd rather not talk about this, thankyouverymuch&haveaniceday. BYE
Suitor: [undicked]

Disclaimer: exaggerated effect. Proceed at your own enjoyment.

aczeta76
28-01-2009, 11:49 AM

If he does... please complain and sue him. They are not suppose to check guest details withoutt due reasons.

Snuber
28-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Alamak! Dun be so paranoid lah..........

Like some mentioned here, it's a breach of confidentiality if he has this info.

Furthermore, he's also downright unethical and despicable to use this info against u.....

Use ur brains to keng lah............. somehting like ur fren too damn pai seh to check in to H81 for some "activities", so he ask if u can help him or something like that lah....... haiz....

joew2005
28-01-2009, 04:19 PM
cools man.............
knw yr enemy & u will win a hundred battles.
don't get cold feet even b4 the 1st shot is fired.

yayatiger
28-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Think u need to see which dept he is in.
But I do know that they can't anyhow download the data.
If he had access, the most he can see.
Whether to believe or not is up to yr gf liao.

xcapade
28-01-2009, 09:45 PM
but bro......maybe if he only have ur name..it's not sufficient enuf to check maybe...maybe like need ur ic no...be optimistic a bit...hehe....but i like bro colins idea.....his idea quite effective....if u manage to execute it....u cover ur behind liao.....

cablesnwires
28-01-2009, 10:00 PM
but bro......maybe if he only have ur name..it's not sufficient enuf to check maybe...maybe like need ur ic no...be optimistic a bit...hehe....but i like bro colins idea.....his idea quite effective....if u manage to execute it....u cover ur behind liao.....

They use your ic to scan and register, for your information.

Haha... bro colins, 以毒攻毒. I like it... :D

thomas999
28-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Just say you just lost your ic, somebody must have misused your ic and you are going make a police report !

HCKing
28-01-2009, 10:11 PM

bro sorry but honestly speaking there's a common saying called 'if chiong, dont scared, if scared then dont chiong'. even if he never check yr records he can still bullshit something bad abt u to yr gf if he wants to, eg. can just say saw u in the hotel with the girl but is the girl who check in etc.

instead of worrying,i think u should be adopting a more +ve approach by showering yr gf with more love and care, so that yr gf will have faith in u and yr love 4 her. she is already yr gf and in love with u, so u already has the upper hand here but nw it seems like the other guy is having the upper hand nw. so be a man and start thinking of some ways to secure yr gf's love 4 u.

D-joker
28-01-2009, 10:39 PM
This is the part where ur brothers come in...
Jz say that bro need ur ic to check him in. Coz he scared his gf check...
Then if u gt no one to help u... PM me bah....

deuter
28-01-2009, 11:26 PM
juz dun go to d H81 his workin in lor...

colins
29-01-2009, 03:32 AM
instead of worrying,i think u should be adopting a more +ve approach by showering yr gf with more love and care, so that yr gf will have faith in u and yr love 4 her. she is already yr gf and in love with u, so u already has the upper hand here but nw it seems like the other guy is having the upper hand nw. so be a man and start thinking of some ways to secure yr gf's love 4 u.

Thats the point. Instead of worrying, do something about it. And make sure the thing you do cure the worrying/stressful/itch-in-the-balls feeling.
Put it this way, the fact that bro TS come in say all these means he is scared. So the principle of 'cheong dun be scared, scare then dun cheong' does not apply to him. He can't adopt it now also mah, halfway in already, what's done cannot be undone.

Objectively, we dun know whether he treats his gf well enough or not, we just know that he doesn't want to lose her to this 81 receptionist. So advise accordingly lo. But giving more love might raise suspicion and still cannot address the issue directly. If shit happens, she can still straighten out her thoughts that he treat her better due to his insecurity, not becos he treasure her, whether it is true or not. The key point here is, can he acquire a benefit of doubt from her if shit happens. If he very confidently say can, he can sleep better at night. Thats the whole purpose of his post, he want to set his mind at ease becos he felt what he did was wrong. In the first place, even if the gf finds out, does booking a room at 81 means having sex with WL? Before he got caught, in his guts he is already bloody admitting!

I guess whatever we say in this thread, 90% went through his mind already. The problem is he is already so scared he can't think properly liao. Of cos he knows he needs to treat his gf well now. Of cos he knows he cannot visit the same branch. He knew all these! The real issue is, he needs to deal with the guilt! Thats what he lacks, the courage to deal with it and therefore have to come here to seek assurance.

ekemono
29-01-2009, 06:31 AM
'if chiong, dont scared, if scared then dont chiong'.

but nw it seems like the other guy is having the upper hand nw.

word of truth.. :D

In reality, TS has the upper hand. But in his mind, his guilt is pulling down his upper hand.

pussyman72
29-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Anyway, some folks can use sotong to PCC liao, whats more weird?

:eek:who who i want to see how they do it lei lol... go hotel pcc :confused: :D

pewpew
29-01-2009, 11:03 AM
Staff in Hotel 81 can check WHEN you book a hotel.
Staff in Hotel 81 can check WHICH HOTEL you book.

By the help of your NRIC, everything will be shown in their system.

I know because.... i have a kaki working there...

GOOD LUCK BRO!!!

HCKing
29-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Thats the point. Instead of worrying, do something about it. And make sure the thing you do cure the worrying/stressful/itch-in-the-balls feeling.
Put it this way, the fact that bro TS come in say all these means he is scared. So the principle of 'cheong dun be scared, scare then dun cheong' does not apply to him. He can't adopt it now also mah, halfway in already, what's done cannot be undone.

Got yr pt there bro colins. it must be a big mental shock to him to discover that his gf's suitor is working in the hotel that he patronize and this could be the final blow to end his relationship with his gf. this makes him very kan cheong to seek some assurance here so as to cool down his troubled mind.

assurance aside, my pt earlier was to suggest him to secure his gf's love 4 him so that when shit happens, which may or may not happens, his gf will still choose to believe him and stick with him. cos there r always coincidence in life which r unpredictable, today the suitor could be the hotel staff tomorrow the WL could be the gf's friend ,u never knws.:p

back to this question. hmm if it happens to me i will tell my gf its same name different person, my full name quite common, without the english name in my IC so its easy to convince her this way. hehehe.

icecum
29-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Yo bro For your info from what i know the staff there can check ur detail if he got ur ic num and can know u at which hotel 81 u sign up for member and the date u join as well..... as what the above bro mention it true that they can check which day which hotel 81 u went for the past few day or weeks....

The reason why thet have a record it becuase if the room lost something they can infrom the rest of hotel 81 not to let u check in or ask u to pay the things that it damage or if u overstay or run without pay they will also show in their system as well so if u want to check it again u got to pay ur outstanding bill 1st before u can check in.

So i only can prey hard for u that that guy won't check on ur detail if not u and ur gf ...............

I know two frd in hotel 81 one of them are the manager the other it their Area manager.... if u really need help i can try to help u.... but no promise....

All the best to u bro

HCKing
29-01-2009, 11:18 AM

wahahaha u want to see hw they do it? better to film it and post on tube 4 us to 'enjoy' too leh.:D

Sawyerr
29-01-2009, 11:55 AM
I really don't think that chap will be so free to do such a thing...But even if he does, and your gf finds out, I mean all these things might happen everytime people cheong...So just convey your sincere apologies, do the best you can to assure her and see how it goes from there..No point worrying yourself sick mate! Good luck!

pussyman72
29-01-2009, 02:01 PM
wahahaha u want to see hw they do it? better to film it and post on tube 4 us to 'enjoy' too leh.:D

lol sure will. never see guy play sotong lei LOL i only play johnson baby oil only lei LOL :p

lancer76
29-01-2009, 05:38 PM

HAHAAHAHahahhahahhahhahahahaahh wah lau eh... i also wanna meet the guy who book into a hotel to just pcc.

Bro i agree with what bro colins say. give it a try. Good luck Dude :D

cunt_search
30-01-2009, 10:27 PM
yeah rite
juz check in Fragance in future
tell gf H81 is passe..