PDA

View Full Version : Felt Cheated out of Love Money From A Foreign Wife

anh_thuy
29-01-2009, 03:30 PM
To All,

I am very very new to this tread. I have been reading alot for the past month and now got the courage to start this tread. It is a long story

I left the country to come over to this foreign country to be with my wife who is a foreigner. We got married since mid of 2007. After staying with me for about 6 months and she wanted to go back to her country to celebrate her birthday.

She went back to her country and I was left alone after I went with her to celebrate her birthday.

When we were staying together, sex were great. We have sex every night or 3 times when I have my off day. She is very damn pretty. Guess fell in love for her very beauty and sexy body that is every man dream.

After 3 month in her country, seen her true coloure. Go out partying & seldom come home. every night exchanging messages. Update later

Will continue, boss calling.

Lestat69
29-01-2009, 06:44 PM
u from which country?

DO_YOU_BJ
29-01-2009, 09:38 PM

Dude, pls write down your story completely and not like you're writing a story in the other sections where people are camping to wait.
Appreciate your co-operation!

icecum
29-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Bro pls carry on ur story can...... :D

colins
29-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Dude, pls write down your story completely and not like you're writing a story in the other sections where people are camping to wait.
Appreciate your co-operation!

Here's your beer while I prepare the bbq...;)

Snuber
30-01-2009, 01:41 AM
u from which country?
My guess is Myanmar :D

jackbl
30-01-2009, 03:16 AM
I guess is VIETNAM(*wife). If i m wrong, I will give TS 5points! If I m right, hope other bro give me some reward... hehehe :D

After 3 month in her country, seen her true coloure. Go out partying & seldom come home. every night exchanging messages. Update later

pussyman72
30-01-2009, 03:41 AM
I guess is VIETNAM(*wife). If i m wrong, I will give TS 5points! If I m right, hope other bro give me some reward... hehehe :D

lol i also feel is viet wife >>> anh_thuy << it viet lang so i presume bro know viet lang.

icecum
30-01-2009, 08:09 AM
Well i aslo made a guess i think it thai.........

ekemono
30-01-2009, 08:38 AM

ok. if right, i up u my humble 3 points.
My guess is also Viet wife and guy is Malaysian Chinese

probeng
30-01-2009, 09:22 AM
:( another sad story......

Oceanlee
30-01-2009, 09:36 AM
First and foremost ..... "LOVE IS BLIND"

Your mating with your partner are in a "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder".

I can't really figure what your real intention of this post ..... all by the guess on the Subject.

If u r legal binding .... then I think you have to sit and open heart to chat with her, tell her what u feel about her actions and what is she doing.
Next option, if you are both open and sincere on this marriage .... go for a counselling session for the marriage life. (Not just about her Body & Sexlife)

Please take care of the primary and move on .... it can be either direction.
Firstly you yourself must be out from the cocoon of the "emotions", next thing you must know that $$$$ is a form of investment in a (any) relationships.

Last and foremost ..... from your thread starting, I can see you are "LOST" and confused ...... and you embedded into the self-pity mode, whatever it is, you make a decision in the past and you need to deal with it.

Do it, walk through it, and handle it the right manner, then you find yourself walk tall like a MAN. ;)

HCKing
30-01-2009, 02:12 PM
ok. if right, i up u my humble 3 points.
My guess is also Viet wife and guy is Malaysian Chinese

My guess,

Guy-Myannmar

Gal-Pinay

TS where r u? still talking to boss?:D

DO_YOU_BJ
30-01-2009, 02:50 PM

Wah boss calling till now...must be a damn busy man...bwahahahaha

AhMin
30-01-2009, 03:20 PM
I m camping here too ....
I bet its Vn also ...

cablesnwires
30-01-2009, 03:54 PM
My guess his post are still being moderated.

A lot of confusion:

How can he be alone when he went to celebrate her birthday with her, since she went back her country? :confused:

If he is left alone, how can he see her true colours? see her text-ing messages at night? :confused:

My guess is that the 2 of them got married in their own country, before his wife came over here. So after sometime, he came here to be with his wife. Perhaps it is during this period of separation, she came to know how to enjoy herself. However, she finds him to be possessive, and wanted to get away from him, and thus giving the excuse she wants to go back to her country to celebrate her birthday.

But he still went back with her, and this time round, she knows he is there for good. And that's why she started to stay up late, and gone messaging until the wee hours of the night?

Haiz... I am totally confused now. Guess have to wait for our bro anh_thuy to finish his story. :confused: :confused:

HCKing
30-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Wah boss calling till now...must be a damn busy man...bwahahahaha

times r bad nw, maybe boss gt 'good news' 4 him, so no more mood to continue story liao.

jackbl
01-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Dun keep us in suspence leh.... faster continue :D

HCKing
02-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Dun keep us in suspence leh.... faster continue :D

till nw still no continuation, damn sian. TS machiam playing cock tease with us.:(

Oralcraz
02-02-2009, 12:31 PM
I think TS is very confuse:confused:. Can tell from his post. Boss call him for 4 days already. I think TS may not continue liao.

HCKing
02-02-2009, 01:54 PM
I think TS is very confuse:confused:. Can tell from his post. Boss call him for 4 days already. I think TS may not continue liao.

noticed he posted twice yesterday on International FR section under Vietnam thread, guess the answer is obvious liao.:D