PDA

View Full Version : PRC asked me to marry her...Yes or no???

Titleist
04-02-2009, 02:34 AM
First and foremost, I treat all FL, WL like toilets...i.e. any guy with a dick and willing to pay the required entry fee may go in and shoot all he wants, shake his dick and walk out like a fresh man, relieved of his urge and desire...

Is there anything wrong in treating them like public toilet? I mean some bros here zapped me for saying that it is wrong of me to treat them like public toilet...c'mon man, then what should we treat them as? Human being, friend, lover? :rolleyes:

Upon the request of some bros here, I have decided to start a new thread to seek advice from sensible bros here...bros that are clear-minded and not easily taken in or kc by PRC pros...

If a WL is willing to forgo all bookings at her own expense the minute he says he want to see her, what does that means? That guy is me and I told her I love her upon our first encounter and she took it seriously. I mean I said that to almost every WL so as to ensure that our bonking would have some chemistry in it...not so dry and SOP...so far, so good...I have managed to sweet-talk to some WLs in giving me extra during our bonking session..I mean the feeling is different from commercial f**k, it's really like bonking your own gfe...

Secondly, whenever she was being booked a period of short-time frame, she would inform me and seek my advice and preference. If I am jealous and against it, she would turn down the request regardless if that person is her regular or not. But till date, I have never ask her to turn down any proposals as it is easier source of income for her. It's easier to serve 1 bro as compared to many bros for the same amount of money...But can tell she is highly disappointed that I never shows any signs of jealousy. Even when she is with that person, she still call me in front of his presence as she says her heart will always be with me. There is one time where they went on a cruise and she keep asking that guy when they reach shore and he ask her why. She blatantly told him that she misses me and wanted to call me immediately upon receiving first signal. True enough, I received her sms at 7 am.

Whenever she is with clients, she has a lot of restrictions like frenching, very intimate foreplay etc. All these can be seen from FRs posted by bros here. However, she opens up to me and do everything under the sun that no one could imagine (exclude the details) but frenching, foreplay etc are so natural to us. She says she only kisses the guy she loves else it is really no go, no matter how regular you are to her.

Recently, she told me that she wants to marry me and will quit this line for good...I told her bluntly that I will not support her financially and she said that since when did she ever talk to me about money? If money is all she wants, she would have gotten it easily from other guys. I believe this is true as I have seen with my own eyes that some guys are willing to "lend" her 2k as she had no money during the initial period to pay her agent...What she is asking for is that I remain sincere and faithful to her and to marry her and to start a family. She wants me to fly over to China to see her parents and she also hopes to see my parents...I mean things are getting a little bit out of hand as she is quite serious with me...She has send me messages such as if I were to ever leave her, she would do drastic things (suicide) and to make me feel remorseful forever...She has showered me with gifts but I rejected them all as I will never take anything from a PRC WL that buys me gift using those dirty money...

Based on my story, do you think she is true to me, or she is trying to KC me so that she can get married to me and gain PR status? Awaiting for bros sound and logical advice. By the way, I don't spent much on her except budget gifts and simple meals. My most exp gift is a hp that cost $100+ and I only buy her gifts occassionally whenever I feel like it. All her things are given to her by other guys.

So should I marry her? If not, how to avoid her without getting too nasty or out of hand? Awaiting for bros advice here...

Townhouse
04-02-2009, 02:36 AM
Bro, better think twice. Everything up to u to decide.

icecum
04-02-2009, 03:14 AM
Bro 1st of all i got to said NOT ALL PRC ARE LIKE PUBLIC TOLIET, why must it be PRC le, can't be thai or other ma......... it is becasue there are too many prc liao if sg are going to have alot of thai will that mean all thai are same as PRC?

NO matter what country they are or who they are they are still Human......

Ask urself if u are born in china/thai or other ohter country and u are a girl and your famliy don't have money to let u study what will you be in now?

As for 2nd line i can said it might be 100% true.......

From what i see i can only tell you, inbetween there might be some true love but............. u got to see the true of her yourself bro.......

Out of 100 WL or FL might be only 1 or 2 are really no choice got to work in this line to support their famliy.......but they know what they are doing....

For exp: if your famliy really in need of money what will you do..... lent from frds, lent from ah long, do illlegal things right. Or just don't care about your famliy But what happend if you are a girl?

And it not the Q should u marry her or not...... it do you love her and do she love you? Can you take it that she was a EX WL/FL in your heart and in the long run in the future?

My english it not that good but really hope you get the pic.........

Bro there it always a true love awaitting for us to find out and to be fate to be togethere it just matter of time & place.......

Read my Signature as well.......

All the best to you

Is there anything wrong in treating them like public toilet? I mean some bros here zapped me for saying that it is wrong of me to treat them like public toilet...c'mon man, then what should we treat them as? Human being, friend, lover? :rolleyes:
Upon the request of some bros here, I have decided to start a new thread to seek advice from sensible bros here...bros that are clear-minded and not easily taken in or kc by PRC pros...

Whenever she is with clients, she has a lot of restrictions like frenching, very intimate foreplay etc. All these can be seen from FRs posted by bros here. However, she opens up to me and do everything under the sun that no one could imagine (exclude the details) but frenching, foreplay etc are so natural to us. She says she only kisses the guy she loves else it is really no go, no matter how regular you are to her.

Recently, she told me that she wants to marry me and will quit this line for good...I told her bluntly that I will not support her financially and she said that since when did she ever talk to me about money? If money is all she wants, she would have gotten it easily from other guys. I believe this is true as I have seen with my own eyes that some guys are willing to "lend" her 2k as she had no money during the initial period to pay her agent...What she is asking for is that I remain sincere and faithful to her and to marry her and to start a family. She wants me to fly over to China to see her parents and she also hopes to see my parents...I mean things are getting a little bit out of hand as she is quite serious with me...She has send me messages such as if I were to ever leave her, she would do drastic things (suicide) and to make me feel remorseful forever...She has showered me with gifts but I rejected them all as I will never take anything from a PRC WL that buys me gift using those dirty money...

Based on my story, do you think she is true to me, or she is trying to KC me so that she can get married to me and gain PR status? Awaiting for bros sound and logical advice. By the way, I don't spent much on her except budget gifts and simple meals. My most exp gift is a hp that cost $100+ and I only buy her gifts occassionally whenever I feel like it. All her things are given to her by other guys.

So should I marry her? If not, how to avoid her without getting too nasty or out of hand? Awaiting for bros advice here...

Mrxhub
04-02-2009, 04:15 AM
Bro 1st of all i got to said NOT ALL PRC ARE LIKE PUBLIC TOLIET, why must it be PRC le, can't be thai or other ma......... it is becasue there are too many prc liao if sg are going to have alot of thai will that mean all thai are same as PRC?

NO matter what country they are or who they are they are still Human......

Ask urself if u are born in china/thai or other ohter country and u are a girl and your famliy don't have money to let u study what will you be in now?

As for 2nd line i can said it might be 100% true.......

From what i see i can only tell you, inbetween there might be some true love but............. u got to see the true of her yourself bro.......

Out of 100 WL or FL might be only 1 or 2 are really no choice got to work in this line to support their famliy.......but they know what they are doing....

For exp: if your famliy really in need of money what will you do..... lent from frds, lent from ah long, do illlegal things right. Or just don't care about your famliy But what happend if you are a girl?

And it not the Q should u marry her or not...... it do you love her and do she love you? Can you take it that she was a EX WL/FL in your heart and in the long run in the future?

My english it not that good but really hope you get the pic.........

Bro there it always a true love awaitting for us to find out and to be fate to be togethere it just matter of time & place.......

Read my Signature as well.......

All the best to you

I support what icecum bro say.....Use your heart to explore this relationship.

Max77
04-02-2009, 05:59 AM
Wad era already!Don't understand why die die must get marry?Why didn't get marry will hav to die?Stay together,love her wif all ur heart,make love all u wanted.After 5yrs if still wanna get marry then marry lor.Getting married is serious business,it involved everything.Getting divorce is the same,u'll lost almost everything.Lust (not love) is so damn bloody blind...

yongzhen
04-02-2009, 06:32 AM
Basically bro, u played with fire and this time u get burned.
Basically is whether u want continue get burned or not.
Not all WL/FL r bad.
There r nice 1.
But its whether u can accept that she works in this line.
And forget her past and accept her as yr life partner.
For me, the ans is no.
So I never tell them anything abt like or love them.
They being alone in another country, most likely believe wat u said.
So if u can't accept, wat for go harm ppl?

ekemono
04-02-2009, 06:43 AM
You have already answered your qns in the opening paragraph....
To phase it clearer, would you marry a toilet "i.e. any guy with a dick and willing to pay the required entry fee may go in and shoot all he wants, shake his dick and walk out like a fresh man, relieved of his urge and desire..."

I am not trying to be cocky or insulting here. But when you can view them as such, quarrels and regrets will come when suddenly you are asked to bring home a paid used public toilet. She is not the issue here now. You are the issue. Can you accept her and move on from her past?

sammyboyfor
04-02-2009, 07:45 AM

You want to marry a WHORE???? You must be nuts!:eek:

Imagine if your father had done the same, you'd now be a SON of a WHORE!:rolleyes:

Xgenre
04-02-2009, 08:43 AM
did u post this before? I remember reading something like your post about the onshore thing a week ago? :confused:

cablesnwires
04-02-2009, 09:33 AM
So should I marry her? ...

Well, do you? :rolleyes:

SinDellman
04-02-2009, 09:57 AM
It's one thing to satisfy your sexual needs from another human being, but it is another thing to cheat on others' feeling, especially if you are treating them like toilets ....

EtherC
04-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Just marry her. We need supplies of sob stories for the forum. Besides by retaining this hooker through marriage, you'll be making all the "co-owners" as happy as you are.

HCKing
04-02-2009, 10:07 AM
she has nthing to lose if u do marry her, and what abt u? gt anything to lose?

think abt it bro titleist.

Ai-gan
04-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Hey Bro,

How old r u? N how old is she? Its a risk that u gotta take, it might turn out to be gd or bad. If u decided to marry her, u are changing her status from social visit pass to PR. U might have given her a illusion that during ur honey time, u painted a nice picture for her to imagine and plan her path. All the previous comments & remarks by previous bros, I think u had to take all their advises and make a decision on your own. To loose little now or to loose everything later. Disappearance by these babes are very common here. Go by your guts and feel for such thoughts '' marry a PRC from WL, FL'' All bros know the motto here '' no money, no honey''. Dont let your dick do the thinking, its your mind should be the one giving you the right choice & decision. AI SI, MAI SI R NEH MEH = WANNA DIE, DONT DIE SO SOON & FAST......
AG

mike1304k
04-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Firstly I would like to come out and say that not all WL are bad. Some are doing it truly because their family just cannot afford and really need the money. Some are tired of the line and just want someone to love them and to give them a way out.

But I would like to say one thing. Marrying a PRC in Singapore is hard, marrying an ex WL is even harder. Ask yourself if you can actually live with the fact that the one you have chosen was a "public toilet" and or that one day some guy some where will laugh in a demeaning manner and say that you are the biggest Robert. Can you tahan? Can you look over the past? Next is, as a PRC, she will also have a really bad time her in Singapore as they do have a really bad rep. Even housewives' tongues will wag non stop. Is she and you willing to accept that life?

TS, I would suggest one thing.... If she is willing to end her present life for you, ask her if she would do it back in China. This is the ultimate test and also the ultimate end play. Tell her to go back and prepare for you going there. It could be for a few years, it could be for a few months. But in the meantime, you will remit whatever you can for her and also visit her. See what her reaction is. If she rants and raves that she wants to stay here, then you know she is out for your passport. During the time apart, you will also see if she remains faithful and loving. If she changes, she is gone and is already out of your life. If not, you have found your wonder lady.

Just my two cents worth.

bhoven
04-02-2009, 10:33 AM
did u post this before? I remember reading something like your post about the onshore thing a week ago? :confused:

so did I....why post again?

Regency
04-02-2009, 10:51 AM

Well i do believe she is true to u. But i can see that you are just trying to patronise her all the way. If not you won't be posting in here or like saying she's a public toilet etc etc.

Since you already got the answer what for asking opinions of bro in here? If u don't love her set her free. ;)

lcbguy
04-02-2009, 10:56 AM
No offence brother.I've to be very frank with you.Some PRCs marry not only for $ but to get S'pore citizenships.After getting S'pore citizenships they can divorce,get half the property assets and monthly maintenance and bye bye to do other things in S'pore.Pls think many times carefully.Personal advice is DON'T be conned and regret later on.Many cases in the news.

Titleist
04-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Many thanks to all bros here giving sound advice...Seems like most of the votes casted are "NO"...I am not against PRCs but the impression and image that they have projected here (be it man or woman...holding decent or indecent jobs) are really bad for themselves...They hanker after small petty gains, sometimes really beat us handsdown in terms of kiasuism...For instance, I was with another WL in supermarket buying grocery...She would choose pepper chilli and pluck off all the stems...I know that she is trying to save money by cutting down on the weight of those unwanted parts but imagine by plucking off 3-5 stems, how much can you save??? Not even local kiasu aunties would do that in supermarket...Only they are capable of such tricks...:rolleyes:

Basically, I know that I have no intention of marrying a WL as I cannot accept their past...Not many guys would be able to accept that a wife has been laid, bonk and suck many different dicks in her life...In fact, I did actually scolded her for being such a loose woman...There is a time when I asked her if she did reach orgasm during sex with bros here and she said yes, at times when she feels horny...I told her that you are not even fit to be a whore...If she feel disgusted, at least there is still hope for her but to reach orgasm just by being f**k by strangers??? So I told her that you are destined to be a whore in your life as you seemed to enjoy your job very much...My intention is to make her angry with me and leave me on her own accord...

But no, she replied that I make her see what she was previously and she is ashamed and disgusted with herself...All she wants now is to settle down quietly here and be a home-maker...Looking after my needs, bore me children, blah blah blah...She may have really fallen for me but all along I am just toying with her feelings...Would any guys here volunteer to wash and clean a public toilet after you had use it??? I believe the answer is no...

My fear and concern is that if I were to reject her, she might do things to damage my reputation or hurt herself physically...She has a past record of committing suicide over her past PRC bf (she showed me the scar on her wrist)...She said that she cannot accept me leaving her...It is as good as ending her life...What should I do to make her leave for in a amicable manner? Something like a golden handshake? I had once tried to offer her a sum of money to leave me but she just stare at me hard and later breakdown and cry...She said that she will not be taking my money but if she really commits suicide, she would make sure that I would feel remorseful for the rest of my life...:(

Any advice from bros here???

titan
04-02-2009, 11:00 AM
bro, marry her and she might say: "i need $$... & u can't afford me... etc... bye bye, i loved u..."

aczeta76
04-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Please DUN...

Reason: U despise her by calling her a public toilet and you reinforce this by saying her MONEY IS DIRTY??

I dun know what is on your mind but they are making a living, not cheating or ...

This is Why they always say 做工 NOT 上班 OR 约会

For the latter, if they use it when telling others on the phone then it is different... Why, go figure it yourself

aczeta76
04-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Basically, I know that I have no intention of marrying a WL as I cannot accept their past...Not many guys would be able to accept that a wife has been laid, bonk and suck many different dicks in her life...In fact, I did actually scolded her for being such a loose woman...There is a time when I asked her if she did reach orgasm during sex with bros here and she said yes, at times when she feels horny...I told her that you are not even fit to be a whore...If she feel disgusted, at least there is still hope for her but to reach orgasm just by being f**k by strangers??? So I told her that you are destined to be a whore in your life as you seemed to enjoy your job very much...My intention is to make her angry with me and leave me on her own accord...

But no, she replied that I make her see what she was previously and she is ashamed and disgusted with herself...All she wants now is to settle down quietly here and be a home-maker...Looking after my needs, bore me children, blah blah blah...She may have really fallen for me but all along I am just toying with her feelings...Would any guys here volunteer to wash and clean a public toilet after you had use it??? I believe the answer is no...

My fear and concern is that if I were to reject her, she might do things to damage my reputation or hurt herself physically...She has a past record of committing suicide over her past PRC bf (she showed me the scar on her wrist)...She said that she cannot accept me leaving her...It is as good as ending her life...What should I do to make her leave for in a amicable manner? Something like a golden handshake? I had once tried to offer her a sum of money to leave me but she just stare at me hard and later breakdown and cry...She said that she will not be taking my money but if she really commits suicide, she would make sure that I would feel remorseful for the rest of my life...:(

Dun scold her and berate her for goodness sake. Many of them are emotionally fragile...

Good luck since u have gotten yourself into this mess. Watever happens, your conscience will have to live with it.

Learning point: DUN KC overboard or you will both be in deep shit

EtherC
04-02-2009, 11:09 AM
A lot of con men and scammers also use the words: presentation, rally, investment to replace brain washing, pressure selling, gambling. Con men base their scams on greed, a lot of hookers in SG base their scams on sympathy & hope.

mike1304k
04-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Many thanks to all bros here giving sound advice...Seems like most of the votes casted are "NO"...I am not against PRCs but the impression and image that they have projected here (be it man or woman...holding decent or indecent jobs) are really bad for themselves...They hanker after small petty gains, sometimes really beat us handsdown in terms of kiasuism...For instance, I was with another WL in supermarket buying grocery...She would choose pepper chilli and pluck off all the stems...I know that she is trying to save money by cutting down on the weight of those unwanted parts but imagine by plucking off 3-5 stems, how much can you save??? Not even local kiasu aunties would do that in supermarket...Only they are capable of such tricks...:rolleyes:

Bro, you have fallen for the biggest trap to ever be laid if you even consider this. Lets face it, you do not owe her anything. Neither does she for that matter. She is ashamed, ok.... maybe she made some bad choices in the past. As you have mentioned, you cannot accept her past, so you are setting yourself for a lifetime of remorse. So what if she goes back to her ways... so what if she kills herself? It may sound harsh, but it is true. There are over a billion PRC's... if she is so weak as to hurt herself over a guy, so what? I can tell you 2 of my personal experiences. I also had a previous girl who was crazy, after a ONS, she started to call me "lau gong" expect me to go to her place for meals and so on.... and she was saying that we are adults and that it was only because she was horny... SO WTF??? In the end, I told her she had a problem and she needed to see a dr and she claimed that she will overdose.... I told her to do it if she were so stupid, the world would be a better place... And it will... The second was even freakier because I did not even touch the girl. We went out for meals and shows and I liked her... but she was waaaaaayyyyy too young for me... So when I tried to end it, she also wanted to kill herself.... she even stalked me and called my home phone, work phone and handphone a few hundred times a day... Only police intervention and speaking to her and her parents stopped it.

The world does not owe us anything and we do not owe the world anything. If we go by this rule, if you have no intention of marrying her, then it would be foolish to let her think so. And also if you cannot get past her past, then it would be a bitter end for both you and her.

EtherC
04-02-2009, 11:17 AM

She's already blackmailing you before she marries you. I can only imagine the fun and games after you get married.

pewpew
04-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Bro Titleist, if every WL ask you to marry them or else they will suicide, do you really marry all of them?

All i can say is, you don't need to be married to be together, and getting married for sure is a very troublesome thing and a never ending story...

China Marriage 1 + Singapore Marriage 1 + Travelling to China 1 + Dowry in China 1 + Supporting their parent 1 + answer to your parent 1 + Place to stay together 1 +++

All the +++ already can kill your brain cells...

hoho99
04-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Aiyoh, TS is here asking how to get rid the girl, you ppl assume he'll hang on....

TS may i suggest seek advice from those ah longs, they must have encounter 101 and more styles of siaming. Perhaps they are in a better position to teach you. By the way many bros are seeking to find a good one, yet your the one who got it. Well guess thats life explain in simple terms:o

Bro aczeta76, if your offended by my comments please don't paint my car red red hor:p

EtherC
04-02-2009, 11:46 AM
We know but its nice to see a live example of how Singaporeans are unable to just state the point of concern without a wall of text to back it up.

aczeta76
04-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Bro aczeta76, if your offended by my comments please don't paint my car red red hor:p

hahaha.. car paint is expensive..

Titleist
04-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Perhaps I have gone overboard this time as I enjoyed seeing those expressions on the face of PRCs by giving them false hope and later smash all their dreams into bits and pieces...There is another PRC gal whom I have also confessed my love for her and after pondering for a while, she agreed to be my gfe...During her stay here, she has also spend some quality time with me...Bonking is never at H81 but rather I asked her to take a cab to my apt and spend overnight there...She's back in PRC in Dec 08 as her social visit pass has expired...I remembered her telling me clearly that if I ever go to visit her in Dalian, she would accompany me and let me bonk for free as in relationship bonking, just like when we were here...

Same thing, I have done certain things un-mentionable here to her and she is now trying to get working pass here to prolong her stay...She still maintains contact with me during this period and keep asking me when am I going over to visit her? My fear is that if she is able to come here again, I might be getting into another trouble with her...

I am not being cold-hearted towards these PRCs but since they have decided to come all the way here to spread open their legs to earn easy money, they have lost all their dignity and respect from me...Its true that they are earning money through their hard labour but since they chose to be in this line, they cannot blame us for toying with their feelings...But at least I do not live off them as their money is considered ill-gotten gains and dirty to me...It is not earn through sweat and blood but rather sperms and cb juices...It really stinks...So they have nothing to accuse me of cheating their money except their feelings and body...:D But to them it's really no big losses as they still get what they want in the first place -- $$$...

Some WLs accept it gracefully but some took it rather seriously...but this one really went to the extreme by using suicide to make me succumb to her...Although they are bitches to me, but they are still daughters of their parents back in PRC...I just don't want to go overboard by harming their parents back in PRC by losing their daughter in foreign land over a local guy...So is there anyway to retreat without leaving any scars within her emotionally??? I really don't want anything bad happens to her...I mean she can feel sad, cheated, devasted etc but that's all...It's part of the game and since she has fall for it, it's the price to pay...Nothing more than that as the stakes will be too high...I can't afford to play such high stakes...:o

DO_YOU_BJ
04-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Wat is KC game?
Total domination and no emotions attached!
Meaning what?
Ultimate in-human outcome....meaning, dun give a rats ass of the person's outcome at the end of the game.
If the above is not met, then how do you apply the KC trap on the party has been successful when you yourselve kenna KCed??????????

So many has been penned down, you now have to finish wat you started.........
End it and whatever the outcome, dun give a fark!
Remember, two hands to clap...she came in willingly.....
How can she spoil your rep?
Just like, how can you spoil your rep?
So, unless you have alot of dirty linen that you have not mentioned here, then you better plan an ultimate closure for this story till a state where the other party can never stand up against you at all FOREVER!

If above cant bear to do, then just go in, enjoy the ride till your train derails and then see how it goes!!!!

Mrxhub
04-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Imaging she is the upcoming "SHU QI", will you marry her, which you did not know her real past! It better for you to lower down the fire btwn both of you, or else she will really committing suicide...for sure, she will cut on her waist....

Instead, I also have a PRC gf, going to get marry soon in beijing.....her past is a ??? to me....when I asked her, she don answer much...now she become model/biz minded....same fact, bcos now in sg, you know her status what she doing...but in china, she is a normal babe enjoying her peaceful life........

Q: Would you accept her? it all depend on your mindset....If can't, it better for you to let her know rather than pulling time. PRC babe culture and thinking is different from SG babe.....I can answer to this FACTS. I been in PRC for 2yrs staying there.Out of 10 PRC babe, 8 are listed as below

1) PRC babe commit more love/feeling than local babe.
2) 1 day you are broke, PRC babe will still standby with you, even help u to clear your debt, as for SG babe, out of 10, 3 will stay.
3) SG babe want better living standard more than PRC, even you give her a lousy enviroment.
4) PRC education is not high, they only know how to satisfy their men needs.
5) Even u go outside womenise, PRC can accept sure deeds you did, but SG babe will file for divorce.
6) PRC are prettier than SG in terms of look/figure/skin.

Anyway, I been in HK/PRC/SG/TW.....nowsadays many guys are marrying PRC babes., esp. HK/TW actors.....the trends now is PRC. Why HK/TW actors still married PRC, don they afraid of been conned/KC......infact, they have..but they will still label as above...life have to go on....every1 learnt from mistakes, everyday you are learning new things....so c'mon....no pain no gain....I'm a live example, I'm pop in PRC...out of 10 babe, 8 like/love me....many of them thought I'm a HK/TW guy, as my dressing and speeching is almost the same....many PRC babes who never came SG b4, even ask do all SG look like me....guess what I answer them! :D

FL Lover
04-02-2009, 12:16 PM
TS,

You have already mentioned that you CANNOT AND DEFINITELLY CANNOT accept WLs as your wife, the decision had already been made on yor end. There is no question on that.

Now yor problem is how to reject her in such a way that she does not harm herself or you does not feel bad on hurting her.

Instead of directly offering $$ to her which to some gers, they might not be so upfront took it up. Why dont you just give it to her and just give some damned excuses e.g. $$ for her expenses in singapore so that you do not have to worry all the time for her. She will accept it without you giving the impression that it is a "golden handshake" thing...

As for her request to marry u. Just tell her that you prefer to be single and there is no intention for you to settle down loh. You would like to remain single for the reto f yor life. Make it clear to her on yor stand. If she choose to continue with you, then you have only 2 options:

1) Remains the same. Continue treating her as yor sex toy without commitment since you have already made yor stands.
2) Be more blackhearted. Change yor hp number and dissappear from her life and moved on. There are more trees out there. Do you seriously think that she will end her life for YOU?!:eek:

If I were you and if I believe the girl is really serious in me and I do not have the intention to marry her, I would choose option 2.

If she is able to blackmail you to commit suicide if you ever leave her, it is possible that she will try to get herself preg by you too so that YOU WILL FOREVER REMB THAT YOU HAVE A CHILD WITH HER!!!!

Move on before it is too late

Titleist
04-02-2009, 12:31 PM
I have no dirty linen that is kept between us...My concerns are:

1. I am afraid she will post online and states whatever she knows about me, accusing me of a flamboyant guy, someone who cheats girls feelings etc...Just like the case where a ktv gal posted online accusing another bro of cheating her...

2. I am also afraid of her ending her life...This is something I have am not mentally prepared and really afraid to see...I mean life is precious, not worth ending it over relationship issues, especially when one party is never serious in the first place...This I really cannot get over my own conscience if it really happens one day...

I am not being kced by her as I am not willing to marry her in the first place, in fact not to any WLs regardless they are PRCs, local, Thai, Viet etc...My motto is that the minute they spread open their legs for easy money, they no longer deserved to be loved whole-heartedly, sincerely by guys unless they kced them...I have also only spent minimal amount of money that I deemed fit so as not to be labelled as a scrooge nor Robert-head...And she jolly well understands that the minute she asked me for money, it's really bye bye to us as I have make her understand this point and drill it into her brain...

Wsqlim
04-02-2009, 12:48 PM
1st of all, I really dun understand what TS want to gain by posting. To show that U are able to play those PRC around ur finger tips as U deem fit? Or that TS is pro at cracking into the fragile n confuse minds of some PRC away from their family, feeling down, unloved, and even lowly?

Behind every FL or WL is never a happy story, they either really need to be in this line to make ends meet, support their family, or they are just too keen to have all their life desires in a short time, and have no other means to acheive it. So the only easy and open option is the oldest trade around. Any gal who is willing to sell her body to support her family, or so that her brothers and sisters can go to school, cannot be bad by nature. Even if they are selling their bodies for their own material needs, it is just a trade, both buyer n seller gets what they wants. So what if they are KC queens? Do they con men into showering them with gifts? Giving them more $$$? As far as I can see, men are not stupid, but they are still willing to spent that kind of $$$, even when they know its all a scam. Why so? That's coz they can afford the spare cash and buy that kind of feeling, fake or real. That can be proven with that fact most like bonks with great gfe. So can we blame the gals for providing what we desire? Comerical sex is just like a game between 2 adults, and there is no right or wrong, no loser or winner. Its is just how much u gain from it, and how much u paid for it. If u really like what u are getting, ofcourse u r willing to spend abit more.

TS have played this game well, gaining much satisfaction. For all we know, this gal could be a good player also, there is no telling how true her "feelings" are towards marriage. A sensible gal will not want to settle down in the enviroment that she have worked in B4 as a FL. If she is really serious abt this issue, then TS u r in for a huge treat, rewards of winning a game that U are too good in playing. There is no way, according to TS that u will want to enter such a marriage, so the only option open now is how to get out of this fix, without any real damage done to both parties. IMHO, it is time to start thinking for the other party now, coz the solution to this have to be in such a way, both parties will not get hurt, and things dun turn out nasty. If U have never really cared for the other party, U will never be able to come up with a good solution. Since U have been together with this gal for a period of time, U should know what are the things she cared for an important to her. The real task now is to really get her to see that getting married to U and settle down in SGP may not be a good idea at all, with all the things, family, friends she have to give up and all the new conditions she have to adapt to.

Since from the start U have never really loved her, U have used her feelings and even used ur consmanship to gain ur own desires, U can now use those same skills and attributes and make her see that marriage to u is NOT a good idea. More cheating, sweet talk, lies, fake concerns, all will work well again as in ur forte. I'm not saying too much of such skills put into use is a good thing, but from the position u are in now, I think it is only fair and good to her that U use those skills again to sway her, and with min. damage. U have ask for it, and she have fallen for it, now it is up to U to clear up this mess. May both parties get out of this fix, and I hope this gal can wake up from her dreams, and see reality real soon. TS, U have got what u want already, "give hand" abit and let the poor gal get on with her life.

Mrxhub
04-02-2009, 12:50 PM
You might think wah....of coz lah, I'm marrying a model/biz minded..who don want..but can you believe.....Compare me with her chasers...I'm really nothing, a low fry....those guys going after her, are all owners of BIG company in CHINA...which really can give her REAL GOOD LIFE compare marrying to me, I just a normal guy like you ppls...I myself don even dare to believe it...even she conned me or KC, I got nothing to lose.....she herself got 3 cond. property/going to open company soon, where I don even have any to compare with her.

Can you believe what she mention to me....
1) No matter I'm rich or poor, she will stick with me.
2) All she want is a trueful husband and honuor my TRUE love to her.
3) She feel disgusted during her 3yrs+ road with me, treat me damn bad/heck care and even flirt around, as she admit it to me.
4) Finally she open a word of mouth which shocked me, WILL U MARRY ME MY DEAR, I LOVE YOU ALOT, I FEEL I'm WRONG, Spare me this chance to heal our relationship for the mistakes I have done to you.

I have done SG proud.....Sincere have won a beauty heart. :D

casannova03
04-02-2009, 02:21 PM
My Thoughts:
(not meant to insult or anything just my sincere thoughts. hopes TS can read with an open mind.)

WLs=public toilets?
What does that make you? Public toilet user/supporter?:rolleyes:

Remember!! without people like you and me, the toilet will not even be constructed in the first place!! So, the level with which you label WLs is equivalent to the level you are at!

I'm no saint here and i've sinned on many occasions but I do accord ppl, whatever their profession, their basic respects. Even to the Bangala who sweeps the floor and clear the rubbish. You have to recognise the role each and every individual plays in your life.

You've given your absolute thoughts and regards with respect to the WLs in your opening sentence. So why now this thread just to seek opinions for a U-turn decision?

I seriously think that you do not, currently, possess the correct mentality with which to get into the relationship. All may seem rosy in the beginning but your attitude towards WL may come back and haunt you and cause problems later on. I do not want to speculate on your personality or anything but i suggest you ask yourself deep inside if the problem is with you or her.

You seem to pass on all the blame to her in this instance but i believe that you have done your fair share of KC-ing and giving a fair amount of promises that she believed in, so much so that it leads to the situation now.

I think there has been ample responses to your thread and you can work on the solution now.

maybe I'll just add on that no matter how it may turn out to be, pls handle the situation with care and consider all factors. For her to give threats such as suicide shows her determination and ruthlessness, so beware how you handle the situation or it may hurt you where you least expect.

Wish you all the best TS!!;)

Welcome to the world of KC-ing!!;)

Sony PS2
04-02-2009, 02:48 PM
First and foremost, I treat all FL, WL like toilets...i.e. any guy with a dick and willing to pay the required entry fee may go in and shoot all he wants, shake his dick and walk out like a fresh man, relieved of his urge and desire...

Why the sudden change philosophy on FLs because of one woman? Yes, she may be the special one, but special FL giving you special attention among her customers, that's all. I can tell you that, you will face with many complicated issues, on top of usual problems of a marriage couple.

muneo
04-02-2009, 02:57 PM
My answer: N O! There are 1001 good girls out there, why choose a whore for goodness sake!
It may sound harsh but I seriously think you should look for other options.

BUOYANTLESS
04-02-2009, 03:11 PM
aiyo,for goodness sake ask her fly kite lah,its obvious she's playing the sympathy card to reel u in lor.

TanChinKu
04-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Before we get deeper into discussion, have we get a clear STD/HIV test from the girls yet? Scarli say so much and want to get marry or whatever but tested positive and another chapter of dicussion again... :)

Lubber
04-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Aiyoh, why come here ask for permission to marry or not? Up to you lah. The guys here said what they can already. But is up to you in the end. Waiting for you story hor.

santomobile
04-02-2009, 05:31 PM
hey!...without using my head and brain to think, I am able to answer your problem confindently. The answer is "NO".

CASE 1:
"If you need a hammer, just go to hardware shop buy a branded and good hammer. Don't waste your effort and time on making a hammer using a rusty iron."

CASE 2:
"If you need milk, just go to supermarket buy a bottle of milk, you don't need buy a cow and feed it everyday just to get it's milk."

CASE 3:
"There are so many live fish in the tank, but you are choosing the dead one by praying and hoping the taste will be better than the live one."

Learn this 3 cases, get the morale story!
If you still not understand. I wish you Good Luck !!

Lonelygal
07-02-2009, 01:29 AM
PRC = Public Toilet ? F U man.So when u urgent, pls go back and use ur home ones.Its ur dick is not heeding ur advise man..:mad:

So are Singapore girls at higher status..go to the FL thread and see for urself..IDIOT !! :mad:

I personally have work with many China girls and has seen and is proud how hard they worked just to have a better life for their family.So please don't insult China girls.

Do you know that China has currently the world highest number of millionaire in Beijing and Shanghai??

In every country ,there are the rich.and the poor..this is true even in Singapore...when it comes to love..all of us get hurts and does nationalitly plays a part ? NO..its when both party loses the trust and love that does so.

So my answer to ur question is simple..ask does she truly loves you and DO YOU truly loves her.
From wat u have say i am pretty sure u don't and u can't live having a PRC wife at all...CAUSE in TRUE LOVE nothing stands in the way..not even when she is sick,handicapped or dying.

As for the PR status..i tink u to wake up..getting Singapore PR is no longer that hard (not neccessary thru marriage there are so many ways now)...even if its is thru marriage do you think if she really want it ,she can't find other man to get it.

Wish you find ur TRuE LOVE one day..Bye !!

tanterry
07-02-2009, 05:49 AM
TS, Do not expect her to downgrade her expectations for long period! If she chooses to do FL over to being a tai-tai who just eats, sleeps & spends, she must be insane! whether she is Singapore girl or China girl, the question you need to ask yourself is who to pay for her lifestyle after marriage? Go figure

nitefyre
07-02-2009, 07:58 AM
It is clear TS have no KC for this girl. Dunno why ppl still answering to marry or not. :cool:

Do i feel she has KC for TS? I believe so. If she not willing to leave after offered sum of money, clearly money is not everything - unless she is VERY experienced in this KC game (then again ... dunno how much TS offer ... maybe she broke down in tears cause so little ... :D). I believe TS also knows she kanna KC, otherwise won't be posting this dilemma cause TS really think she will self-terminate.

However, IMHO, i think this KC game maybe gone overboard already. Yes, of course we can say many WL also cheated many bros here. But, ultimately if KC already, shouldn't milk so hard la. They are also human, got parents back in china, etc etc. Just because they can do it ... doesn't mean we should also right? If you kanna before, why go and do to someone else. not trying to preach here or anything, just sharing thoughts. :)

how to let her down? some possible options:
1. you have terminal illness and some story about not wanting to be tied down etc etc.
2. tell her got GFE, but, not enough to get married. you can say you just want to stay status quo. if she love you, should also respect your wishes etc etc ... (maybe go down the very unreasonable route so she will laeve you instead ... per your earlier plan)

that being said, if she kanna KC, all logic fly out window already so you may get very unexpected answers.

DO_YOU_BJ
07-02-2009, 12:43 PM
PRC = Public Toilet ? F U man.So when u urgent, pls go back and use ur home ones.Its ur dick is not heeding ur advise man..:mad:

So are Singapore girls at higher status..go to the FL thread and see for urself..IDIOT !! :mad:

I personally have work with many China girls and has seen and is proud how hard they worked just to have a better life for their family.So please don't insult China girls.

Do you know that China has currently the world highest number of millionaire in Beijing and Shanghai??

Think you should be aware that the PRCs mentioned here are WLs not your day to day normal day job working women.
Also, do note, the number of millionaires in PRC based on population per capita as compared to sillypore is really no big deal.
Why not go look up their latest stats for bankrupts, it's also more than Sinkgapore....so whats the moral of this comparison?

Mrxhub
07-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Think you should be aware that the PRCs mentioned here are WLs not your day to day normal day job working women.
Also, do note, the number of millionaires in PRC based on population per capita as compared to sillypore is really no big deal.
Why not go look up their latest stats for bankrupts, it's also more than Sinkgapore....so whats the moral of this comparison?

Many guys have misunderstand of many factors, it depend on the enviroment you meet those babes...Like example, those PRC who works in KTV/GL, don pin high hope on them, bcos of sex and beauty....Guys are like flying bees to grab the honey.... But if you meet real student/worker, they are very self protected, "Marriage/Serious commitment is in their minds".

So don mention CONNED/KC, it takes two hands to clap....it you yourself who wish to get alittle more out of the honey, once you lay on it, all yr legs are struck onto the honeys....so don blame any1, JUST PAY AND FUK OFF.

DO_YOU_BJ
07-02-2009, 09:55 PM
So don mention CONNED/KC, it takes two hands to clap....it you yourself who wish to get alittle more out of the honey, once you lay on it, all yr legs are struck onto the honeys....so don blame any1, JUST PAY AND FUK OFF.

This is a cut n paste reply from your other post and i dun think its for me right??????
If so, i really cannot see how your reply can connect to my post.
Please clarify

colins
07-02-2009, 10:11 PM
This is a cut n paste reply from your other post and i dun think its for me right??????
If so, i really cannot see how your reply can connect to my post.
Please clarify

Over here, it seems a little 无厘头. hahahaha....
Save power save cost, economy no good, cut n paste can liao. ;)

Titleist
08-02-2009, 06:53 PM
I personally have work with many China girls and has seen and is proud how hard they worked just to have a better life for their family.So please nsult China So my answer to ur question is simple..ask does she truly loves you and DO YOU truly loves her.
From wat u have say i am pretty sure u don't and u can't live having a PRC wife at all...CAUSE in TRUE LOVE nothing stands in the way..not even when she is sick,handicapped or dying.

As for the PR status..i tink u to wake up..getting Singapore PR is no longer that hard (not neccessary thru marriage there are so many ways now)...even if its is thru marriage do you think if she really want it ,she can't find other man to get it.

Wish you find ur TRuE LOVE one day..Bye !!

I believed you have misunderstood my public toilet definition. What I meant was PRC pros are public toilet, NOT PRCs are public toilet. What is public toilet? It is a temporary relief place where guys suddenly have the urge to release and just hop over to the nearest toilet, pay entrance fee, go in and unzip the flyer, shoot and wash hand, get out and feel totally relieved of his urge...don't you agree? Isn't it the same as pros? Except that public toilet does not have racial discrimination but PRC pros only accept Chinese but not other races bros...:cool:

I have no qualms about marrying a PRC but not PRC pros...and how many can get PR status without resorting to marry local men? Do most of them possess the required skills and qualifications to obtain PR status based on their own merits? :rolleyes:

I hoped this do clarify my stand as someone whom label pros as public toilet...

Saint Dogbert
08-02-2009, 09:42 PM
If I were you the answer is no. Why? Because she asked you to marry her not the other way around. Which means you never considered it.

GreenHorny
09-02-2009, 07:12 PM
bro TS,
giving humble fellow advice as a SBF bro, the answer is NO. lets not talk about WL or non WL, marrying a PRC will have many follow-ups to clear as mentioned by other bros out here. Look into the magic crystal ball to see the future, u need to entertain all her hometown relatives, satisfy their financial needs, go visit them once a year, drink their kind of alcohol that the last time u see is in ur sec sch chem lab, let her parents visit spore, help her sis find another robert like urself, allow her to adapt to spore lifestyle and pace. the list goes on manz... China is a much more collectivistic society than Singapore, family is a big thing k, so u marry her daughter = taking responsible for her entire family hor. so my advice, pls pls consider carefully. not only money, but time n effort.
however, TS, i would disagree with you on certain issues. first of all, WL are human beings as well, they are also daughters of mummies n daddies back in tiong kok, n bearing in mind, we share the same ancestors.. certain words n tone u use r a bit harsh. i do agree that some WLs are the worst sluts ever, but there are also some forced into prostition due to circumstances. if they have the financial means, no one would like strangers' dicks in their pussies. some of them have to support their younger bros to sch, some has to pay their parents med bills etc.. china undergo the cultural revolution in which many chinese traditional thinkings r lost in the process. they undergo painful n poor era which we could never imagine k, so now it is inevitable that money to them is the utmost important issue. the bottomline is, china is sooooo big, all sorts of ppl also have, so pls dun whack all of them with one single dick ah.
bro TS, Since u r so determined to put her out of ur life, while not putting her out of her life ha,, u got to be careful in ur way to handle this. giv her the benefit of the doubt (as some bros sugguest that she might be the level 99 boss in the game of kc), u rather play safe den be sorry. gals r the same la, no diff PRC or spore. relationship also the same, takes time n distance to die down. all bros down here: when u leave ur kc PRC mm at china airport, u feel damn depressed , sad, tears rolling right, but when u back in spore, start working, n get accustomed to the fact she not by ur side, things gets better right? so do this to her, stay away from her, dun let ur small head overtake ur big head. the more times u bonk, the more kc she has. show that u r determined n tat things r impossible between u two. Dun say harsh words or any personal insults k.. harsh words might lead to knife on her chest, while personal insults may result on a knife on ur back. Lian He Wan Bao got enuff of such news. At the end of the day, be firm and act along the way, TS, i think u shld be steady one, can see u played the game of KC quite well, u noe, completing the stages along the way with gd results n timings, now is the final stage: The Great Escape. All the Luck!!!
Up me if u guys stand with me, bros...heehee

slider_72
12-02-2009, 05:57 PM
i do agree that some WLs are the worst sluts ever, but there are also some forced into prostition due to circumstances. if they have the financial means, no one would like strangers' dicks in their pussies. some of them have to support their younger bros to sch, some has to pay their parents med bills etc.. china undergo the cultural revolution in which many chinese traditional thinkings r lost in the process. they undergo painful n poor era which we could never imagine k, so now it is inevitable that money to them is the utmost important issue. the bottomline is, china is sooooo big, all sorts of ppl also have, so pls dun whack all of them with one single dick ah.

Bro, felt compelled to comment on this part of your post. While it is true that there are some genuine hardship cases where the PRC WL comes over because of extreme poverty, I think it is the exception rather than the norm.

The more common reasons are as follows;

1. bought condo during the market boom in China but not enough money to service mortgage;

2. not content with working 16 hours a day in a factory but earning only RMB1,000 to RMB2,000 per month;

3. commission as a sales girl back home is not enough for her to buy that LV bag that she has been eyeing on for a long time;

4. got boyfriend back home who does nothing but eat, drink, smoke and gamble everyday, so doing this business in order to support the useless boyfriend;

5. to make a fast buck, so that she can have enough money to start a small boutique or beauty salon back home;

6. got dumped by useless boyfriend, no job, don't want to go home to till the land, nothing else to do so come here to work as WL.

There is one WL I know who was about to enter her final year at the University doing a degree in IT. She quit school to come here to work. Family is doing quite ok, nice house in the suburbs, no ah long debts to clear. Reason for her doing this? She didn't think there is any future being a salaryman in China earning RMB2,000 to RMB3,000 per month. Might as well earn as much as she can whilst she is still young before heading back to school to complete her degree. After that, she will have both a degree in IT and enough capital to do whatever she pleases.

So I think casting them as victims of circumstances may be stretching the truth a little.

DesSia
14-02-2009, 04:58 AM
Bro, never take a actor or FL or WL words for real. Why must be you and not someone else?

I encounter the same as you and let me tell you the truth behind.

FL or WL job is not a career for life. Once the figure and beauty is gone, you charge for free also nobody wants. What is the best way out? Got an idiot to marry and get PR as passport for UK or US. Do you think the exchanging rates of Yuan to Sing is dropping like nobody business. Do the PRC still fance Singapore? One who say will kill themself will get someone else killed instead.

Think bro.

Sawyerr
24-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Dude...are you crazy?? Think about it again...do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone you don't even know well? Is it lust, or you just want something different?

Don't do something that you will regret dude.

BKnight
24-02-2009, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=Titleist;3445106]"There is one time where they went on a cruise and she keep asking that guy when they reach shore and he ask her why. She blatantly told him that she misses me and wanted to call me immediately upon receiving first signal. True enough, I received her sms at 7 am.

Whenever she is with clients, she has a lot of restrictions like frenching, very intimate foreplay etc."

The above are all her own words, (so on the cruise, they slept separate beds..hehe)? I do agree that not all are Public toilets..some are KC here and hardship back home. In your case, you started as a "player" and what's the confusion here now? Dont know how to end the game? You said you didnt receive any gifts or money from her, except for the free bonking sessions, so just be upfront with her and tell her you are not into marrying type, I am sure you know PRC are much tougher than they seems..they wont kill themselves, they will just move on. Maybe just some blood but not life threatening..Of cos, nothing is free in life, for the many free bonking sessions you got, you have to stress it out ALONE for a period of time like messaging/calling you 1000 times per day/nite, coming to your house to "party" (if she know where you stay) and other mood swing activities.......SOFT HEART = HARD LIFE

DO_YOU_BJ
05-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Wait till u hear my story - 4 jude girls from Zhuhai calling me non-stop begging me to marry them!
Can u answer my big Q? Guess price Singaporeans have to pay for being kind, generous and gentleman!

Ya so sad u gotta use $$$$ to feed your ego.......
A REAL MAN dun need to spend also can get a flock of pussies chasing him...so sad for you......
Maybe you shud go ZH and dun come back....cos they sure need many more suckers like you there!

BKnight
05-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Wait till u hear my story - 4 jude girls from Zhuhai calling me non-stop begging me to marry them!
Can u answer my big Q? Guess price Singaporeans have to pay for being kind, generous and gentleman!

Begging and still need to pay money? So how like that? :D

HCKing
05-03-2009, 05:00 PM

read yr story in other section b4 abt yr merlion keychain, tshirt and handphone gifts to yr zhuhai girls while they cheer and scream head over toe at u whenever they spot u in zhuhai. gotta thank u 4 sharing yr story cos it proves to be a superb joke to use whenever i run out of humour entertaining ppl out there.:D

BKnight
05-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by jchongking
Wait till u hear my story - 4 jude girls from Zhuhai calling me non-stop begging me to marry them! Can u answer my big Q? Guess price Singaporeans have to pay for being kind, generous and gentleman!

read yr story in other section b4 abt yr merlion keychain, tshirt and handphone gifts to yr zhuhai girls while they cheer and scream head over toe at u whenever they spot u in zhuhai. gotta thank u 4 sharing yr story cos it proves to be a superb joke to use whenever i run out of humour entertaining ppl out there.:D

Bro jchongking - aiyo, I tot guessed what price! so its 4 merlion keychains, 4 tshirts and 4 handphones? I am not the least surprise that they scream head over toe whenever they see you la, did they also throw their shoes at you ? Dont be offended by their action. It is customary for us, chinese to return gifts - 4 pairs of shoes....HAHAHA.... :D

HCKing
05-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Bro jchongking - aiyo, I tot guessed what price! so its 4 merlion keychains, 4 tshirts and 4 handphones? I am not the least surprise that they scream head over toe whenever they see you la, did they also throw their shoes at you ? Dont be offended by their action. It is customary for us, chinese to return gifts - 4 pairs of shoes....HAHAHA.... :D

er, u mean like this?:p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/108241-james-chong-singapore-top-earner-zhuhai-best-loved-cheonger-7.html#post3365809

BKnight
05-03-2009, 05:44 PM
er, u mean like this?:p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/108241-james-chong-singapore-top-earner-zhuhai-best-loved-cheonger-7.html#post3365809

Hahaha..that was good. :D Great minds indeed!

snakehead
05-03-2009, 05:54 PM
never ever marry a prc !!!

colins
05-03-2009, 06:40 PM

Oh thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot to zap you.

Dun know why 4 jude girls wanna beg you non-stop, if that really is your big Q, it doesn't matter anyway. All I wonder about is why you need to beg everybody for attention, that's my small Q.

jaynick
06-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Bro, don't be stupid lah. They usually are after two things. One is money and another is PR.
So if you don't have money and is married, you think they will be interested in you?

voydoy
07-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Haha .. so much for all this shit... i did rather spend my time and money to go after a local babe den a prc ... They always have something in their mind ... THEIR HOMETOWN .... the china ppl always think very highly of their own hometowns and provinces or cities. ppl from south side don`t like ppl from north side... these what i heard from my china pals in my school last time..

Torch_Man
07-03-2009, 03:45 PM
whoever our life partner may b.
its important 2 meet, know, converse, understand, discuss his or her family members/relatives cultures & backgrounds......

not includin countries' legal matters (citizenship or watever it mayb), it would b better usin our EQ rather our heart...... cos eventually he or she will bcum our life partner (LOVE or passion cannot last 4ever)

jz sharin

lblittlebear
07-03-2009, 04:06 PM
I agree that not all hookers are bad, but the chances of you meeting one is 10x harder than striking TOTO 10 times

True, some PRCs may say they don't want your money if you marry them. But many of them shown the fox tail after marriage

Also, think of the legal implication - the moment you married her, as your legal wife, she is entitled to at least 50% of all your CPF money + HDB flat etc etc

Something similar happened to my late friend. Before marriage, his story is almost as yours. After marriage, it's quarrels over money everyday

After his death, because my friend did not make a new nomination, his PRC wife got the bulk of his CPF money. His parents and kids from the previous marriage, all add up, also not as much as the PRC wife.

Still not the worse, the wife insisted on selling the HDB flats and kicked out his kids and parents from the house.

And legally, the whole family cannot do anything as she is the LEGAL wife.

My advice to you - just remain as boyfriend to her unless you're 100% sure of her love or you do not have any parents, kids etc such that all your CPF money will go back to Government in case anything happen to you.

lblittlebear
07-03-2009, 04:23 PM
OK, 3 tricks for her to leave u peacefully

(1) Pretend to be broke - let her foot the bill each time - condo + hotel

(2) Pretend to be impotent

(3) Introduce her to someone who is much richer than you ....

FromBoy2Man
08-03-2009, 12:03 PM

Now you already know that she is a whore but wait how about if you don't know that she is a whore? Will you still marry her?

Nowadays in a relationship, there comes sex. A whore is getting paid to do the job but a girlfriend doing out of love or sometimes needs/lust. What is the different between them, I see no different. So if one is mind about her profession then how about the girlfriends who had done it with her previous let's say 20 over boyfriends or maybe 3 boyfriends? Doing it in whatever reason is still doing it, the final product will be the release of sperm. See the recent hk actress cases, if no photo taken, nobody knows but what's the different, man will still married them without knowing what's their past and moverover it is their past. There is no different by doing it when during a r/s or before the r/s, it is still called fucking. Whore also the same, it is their past. Marriage is about getting the correct partner to reach another stage in life be it rich or be it poor. More important is the urge to be in love and get enough of each other as days goes by. So what is the meaning of happy marriage, see some appear to be happy, but there lies the cheating/take things for granted/restricted/lost of freedom/cannot confide in each other and when things happens, it explode and divorce. But one things is loving someone is to let go and lt them fly high. Threaten to die or something worst makes no purpose.:)

Gaofar
09-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Hmm... I'll like to add "some" words from me as I've been through such issues and lived through it and thus as from a 过来人's point of view.

I've followed the pages patiently and have gathered enough thoughts for TS. Let me make clear that the following things I'm going to talk about are purely based on my experience and my thoughts.

For you to say that PRC whores are like public toilets are uncalled for. That's the first cut from me. No humans ought to be called that generally as it's really typecasting and words of provoking humiliation. Yes, I've seen my fair share of PRCs prostitutes who are really "out there" to earn money shamelessly (that's the strongest word I'll use for these type of girls) as they really just like to get quick-cash (or quick bucks if you would) and they are really willing to let go of their self-esteem / pride (whichever you call it) and dive straight down into this oldest profession in the world. You can call or threaten to call AV and they will still wanna dive right back in if they can come back through any means possible... Still, there's no need to call them names as it's rather demeaning. And the use of comparison of items to them is frustrating, what usage like public toilet, everyone use, will you clean it, stuff like that is pointless and looking from afar, is very irritating.

On issue of whether should you marry her or not, which you've already answered, but for the sake of debating on the point (for fun...) and also to tell-off those newbies whom I've seems to see that their immediate answer is not to marry (however shallow their arguments might be), let me propose you a situation instead (actually already kenna said by bro FromBoy2Man but I feel can be re-emphasied. Sorry har bro! :p): You mention that should you know a girl that is involved in this trade, becomes attached to you, wanted to be your wife and since you know of her past, you relegate her to as a toilet bowl. All's fine until if let's say you found another girl through "normal" channel (by means normal don't need me to explain right?.. Also TS I take it you don't have a steady girlfriend or wife thingy right?...), this time you love her and you court her. You guys spend years together happily and decided to tie the knot. On the day of wedding however, a couple of guys came up and confess that they still love your would-be wife and how they enjoy together "way past the time before yours did". Thus sort of "cat-out-of-the-bag stuff" happened.

Now tell me, based on above situation, if you have already loved the woman and you knew she loved you truthfully and sincerely for the past times ever since you knew each other, are you still going for the "public-toilet-stunt" and dis-acknowledge her since you seems to stand-by the principle of "anyone open legs is toilet bowls stuff like that"? You mean to say your time, feelings, efforts will, no doubt, go to waste just based on your principle? Are you someone so shallow as to that "if I know her past I'll condemn her, if I don't know her past, all's well that ends well?" Who are you kidding with? I for one, don't think you'll give up this "fictitious woman" so easily when you are facing this particular scenario... The morale of the story is this: The past, however dark it may seems, is history. What's more important is how's the current stand, feeling and commitment to each other. Quality love always precedes anything else.

As for issue on how to break up with your "bundle-of-trouble", I've seriously have no say on it as it's really your own personal matters on how you are going to resolve it personally. As what bro DO_YOU_BJ says, just take the roller-coaster ride and enjoys it until it derails, subsequently submit report to us once you are back and alive that is... :D

colins
09-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Actually bro Gaofar, I agree with you in the usage of the 'toilet bowl' or public toilet with respect to WL/FL. To me, naming a person that way is pass my bottomline. But to name a group of people, of cos in generalisation we address the profession instead of a single girl, is only slightly better. It is similar to addressing vietnamese WL as dogs, at times I feel it is quite silly to say those people are dogs and toilet bowls while many of us still run for it. It brings to a point where I feel that anybody not getting enough of it is more likely to call it names (not trying to point to any bros here), like sour grapes. And of cos, when used in context, like calling names in front of people who absolutely must love them and in return getting hurt by them, has a purpose of bringing them out of their cloudiness and ultimately out of their misery.

So I guess such words has it own context, some really uncomfortable, some can marginally accept.

I say the above, is in a way addressing the same issue as to how we connect to WL/FL. Taking the words off, leaving behind the definition, what does 'public toilet' mean? Are we degrading them or ourselves? Are we degrading the profession or the person we unwittingly love?

Decent Looking
09-03-2009, 11:24 PM
no go, no matter how regular you are to her.

Recently, she told me that she wants to marry me and will quit this line for good...I told her bluntly that I will not support her financially and she said that since when did she ever talk to me about money? If money is all she wants, she would have gotten it easily from other guys. I believe this is true as I have seen with my own eyes that some guys are willing to "lend" her 2k as she had no money during the initial period to pay her agent...What she is asking for is that I remain sincere and faithful to her and to marry her and to start a family.

Hi Bro:

My 2 cents worth. You test her now.

1. Help her quit this line NOW. Find her a job, get work permit.

2. Then help her get PR, after get the necessary qualifications.

3. Get her to sign pre-nuptial agreements.

If she agree to ALL 3, after 2 - 3 years, then this gal is worth you to marry.
Chinese Saying... Ri Jiu Jian Ren Xing...

Gaofar
10-03-2009, 12:14 AM
Yo bro colins,

As for the coining of the words used on prostitutes, even if it's used on a generalisation basis, it's still not right to use it ever so direct and matter-of-factly, however jokingly you might want to refer to as... Still if needed to use the words as in to "wake" some one up then of course will have it's merits in it, but in TS sense of usage, it's anything but being put to correct usage...

Toilet bowl should just be a toilet bowl lah, no other hidden meaning behind it... And there's no need to use it to degrade anything else, unless you want to specifically...

Bro Decent Looking, even if anyone did the 3 things you mentioned (or more probably), it still does not guarantees you that she's the one for you 'cause the goals you set are tangible stuff, and to really test if she's the one for you, you got to have intangible goals for her to see if she dares to take: you have bills that needs to pay, get her to pay for you; willing to take you see her parents in her home village; she's willing to quit the trade and you escort her to police to surrender (if she's an over-stayer)...

colins
10-03-2009, 01:29 AM
For WL, it is either black or white, yes or no. No such thing as halfway there do my part and wait for her to change. She must prove to you beyond doubt. The testing and affirming part has to be inhuman.

But if you form it into rules, chances are that you make yourself breakable, esp if you are relying on fixed demands rather than reciprocal sacrifices. Like once she find out your demands, it is easy for her fake them cos she knows her objective and you've just planned a path for her to wayang you till you blur blur go and believe her. If she is real, she will most likely be wondering why she needs to do so much to get a fucker like you. Either way, you will just set a system for others to betray yourself, albeit tough but not impossible.

Actually to test them minimally is not difficult but 99% of WL fail here. Everything they say, see what they do. In almost all the WL I've met, they cannot uphold their own promise to the word. Some of them dun even remember what they have said to you. In all they must sacrifice for you, in marrying you means sacrificing all her money making years for you. A girl with real intention will never even consider this unless you have proven beyond doubt you can provide for her and her clan. That's why it is so darn hard to find that 1% of the 1% who can be your wife.

So if you happen to meet 1 or 2 WLs and she wants to marry you, which they all do I guess, going into it heart first is the equivalent to playing zero-point at the edge of a skyscraper.

Bro gaofar, I rather look into the meaning than the word itself. One word has many meanings, likewise implied meaning is usually the way to understand it. I'm uncomfortable with the implied meanings, thats all. We call people mother-fucker all the time, but the implied meaning is a lot less suffering. In that light, strong words only goes to show the ability of a person in controlling his emotion. If that person is affected emotionally whenever something minor happens and start to use mother-fucker, he must be having a rather low EQ. Nothing explicitly degrading about it, just low EQ.

BKnight
10-03-2009, 02:43 AM
Hi Bro:

A prenuptial agreement will not be enforced automatically, the courts will also not reject them outright.The law as it stands allows the court to consider agreements entered into between parties. There is no express provision which specifically excludes pre-nuptial agreements from the court’s consideration. The wording of the statutory provisions are wide in ambit and are wide enough to include pre-nuptial agreements. The courts can decline, when presented with a draft Order of Court encompassing the terms of an agreement entered into between the parties, to exercise its discretion under section 112 of the Women’s Charter and instead affirm the agreement between the parties.The validity and enforceability of such agreements still remains to be tested and practitioners will look forward to the courts’ views on this issue.

DO_YOU_BJ
10-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Bro, you better dun apply your formula to anyone hor else your ARSE sure tear jialat jialat
Hi Bro:

Help her quit still must help her find job & work permit?????
By doing this, she already demonstrated that she's totally useless & dont have the RESOLVE to move into this path
Chinese saying, 女人可以疼不可宠
By doing 1, you already failed the most basic that all WLs embrace in life......that is, 不劳而获

Helping her get the PR status is nothing short of killing yourself before the war even started.
99% of them will do anything to get their hands on this.
I've known WLs who are wif SG men and got PR, even wayang wayang after 5yrs can ask him go F spider.....most just want that!
Qualifications??? Is this very important??? Of course, if you use the Singapore mentally, but do you know how many WLs are Uni or college grads? Not few incase you didnt know
Worst, if a Uni or college grad can come here and be a WL, think its already clear that this individual's mind, is already on the wrong side of the light!

This one is a dream la, dun waste time, especially when it's a woman charter here

That's Y i say, your arse will tear......

repsolman
12-03-2009, 01:42 AM
Hmm... I'll like to add "some" words from me as I've been through such issues and lived through it and thus as from a 过来人's point of view.

I've followed the pages patiently and have gathered enough thoughts for TS. Let me make clear that the following things I'm going to talk about are purely based on my experience and my thoughts.

For you to say that PRC whores are like public toilets are uncalled for. That's the first cut from me. No humans ought to be called that generally as it's really typecasting and words of provoking humiliation. Yes, I've seen my fair share of PRCs prostitutes who are really "out there" to earn money shamelessly (that's the strongest word I'll use for these type of girls) as they really just like to get quick-cash (or quick bucks if you would) and they are really willing to let go of their self-esteem / pride (whichever you call it) and dive straight down into this oldest profession in the world. You can call or threaten to call AV and they will still wanna dive right back in if they can come back through any means possible... Still, there's no need to call them names as it's rather demeaning. And the use of comparison of items to them is frustrating, what usage like public toilet, everyone use, will you clean it, stuff like that is pointless and looking from afar, is very irritating.

On issue of whether should you marry her or not, which you've already answered, but for the sake of debating on the point (for fun...) and also to tell-off those newbies whom I've seems to see that their immediate answer is not to marry (however shallow their arguments might be), let me propose you a situation instead (actually already kenna said by bro FromBoy2Man but I feel can be re-emphasied. Sorry har bro! :p): You mention that should you know a girl that is involved in this trade, becomes attached to you, wanted to be your wife and since you know of her past, you relegate her to as a toilet bowl. All's fine until if let's say you found another girl through "normal" channel (by means normal don't need me to explain right?.. Also TS I take it you don't have a steady girlfriend or wife thingy right?...), this time you love her and you court her. You guys spend years together happily and decided to tie the knot. On the day of wedding however, a couple of guys came up and confess that they still love your would-be wife and how they enjoy together "way past the time before yours did". Thus sort of "cat-out-of-the-bag stuff" happened.

Now tell me, based on above situation, if you have already loved the woman and you knew she loved you truthfully and sincerely for the past times ever since you knew each other, are you still going for the "public-toilet-stunt" and dis-acknowledge her since you seems to stand-by the principle of "anyone open legs is toilet bowls stuff like that"? You mean to say your time, feelings, efforts will, no doubt, go to waste just based on your principle? Are you someone so shallow as to that "if I know her past I'll condemn her, if I don't know her past, all's well that ends well?" Who are you kidding with? I for one, don't think you'll give up this "fictitious woman" so easily when you are facing this particular scenario... The morale of the story is this: The past, however dark it may seems, is history. What's more important is how's the current stand, feeling and commitment to each other. Quality love always precedes anything else.

As for issue on how to break up with your "bundle-of-trouble", I've seriously have no say on it as it's really your own personal matters on how you are going to resolve it personally. As what bro DO_YOU_BJ says, just take the roller-coaster ride and enjoys it until it derails, subsequently submit report to us once you are back and alive that is... :D

Enjoyed reading this... :)
I also have views about this, but in the end, every situation is different, and every individual is different. Some will be lucky and some will luck out. I hate women who play men out, but I also hate the reverse.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Enjoyed reading this... :)
I hate women who play men out, but I also hate the reverse.

Life's a bitch.
No one can sit on the fence forever.
Sooner or later, we all gotta take a side.

uncle gg
12-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Mao once said "women hold up half the sky". food for thought:rolleyes:

repsolman
13-03-2009, 02:53 AM
Life's a bitch.
No one can sit on the fence forever.
Sooner or later, we all gotta take a side.

Some people do choose to be spectators, opting out from playing. They will not experience the sheer joy or deep despair of living life to the full....

DO_YOU_BJ
13-03-2009, 07:14 AM
Some people do choose to be spectators, opting out from playing. They will not experience the sheer joy or deep despair of living life to the full....

Ah yes, thus the term collateral damage comes into play.

DO_YOU_BJ
13-03-2009, 07:15 AM
Marry her and ask her to work as a prostitute to feed u lor!
After all that's how the bitches feed their husbands in China!

This you know best ya, your kinda lifestyle!

Gaofar
13-03-2009, 09:52 AM

Bro... Are you saying you are condoning this kind of mentality? I'll tell you what I hate most: a spineless and heartless fagot being fed by these poor ladies!...

I don't understand what you are trying to instill here. Yes, I do know that in China there are such unfortunate cases happening, but you mean it's alright for us to stoop that low, to those bastards level, and enjoy living off with it? That's China man's attitude, for all I care, and here is Singapore! We do not have to go to that level as I know us Singaporean guys are more attentive and sensible than most guys in this world! So stop this irresponsible remark! :mad:

slider_72
13-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Bro... Are you saying you are condoning this kind of mentality? I'll tell you what I hate most: a spineless and heartless fagot being fed by these poor ladies!...

Relax bro, I doubt he has the capability to eat soft rice. This is just his wishful thinking. The most he can do is to have the PRC mei meis throw their shoes at him. He go to Zhuhai for 3-day-2-night vacation can come back and set up shoe shop liao.

etct88
13-03-2009, 10:12 AM

I don't understand what you are trying to instill here. Yes, I do know that in China there are such unfortunate cases happening, but you mean it's alright for us to stoop that low, to those bastards level, and enjoy living off with it? That's China man's attitude, for all I care, and here is Singapore! We do not have to go to that level as I know us Singaporean guys are more attentive and sensible than most guys in this world! So stop this irresponsible remark! :mad:

Sun chai sun chai, bro,

Forgive this 'Bro', he is only being honest in what he said and is doing.... but due to poor economical uncertainty, he is having low returns.

He is stressed and need to allow the shit in his brains to flow out of his mouth.

There will always be black sheep everywhere. He is a legend of his own, leave him in his own fantasy..........don't wake him up...:D:D

etct88
13-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Relax bro, I doubt he has the capability to eat soft rice. This is just his wishful thinking. The most he can do is to have the PRC mei meis throw their shoes at him. He go to Zhuhai for 3-day-2-night vacation can come back and set up shoe shop liao.

don't think he ever been there, maybe only in his fantasy daydreaming, as he repair shoes along the streets of GL!:D:D

Gaofar
13-03-2009, 10:57 AM
... I see...

Actually I didn't even know who is this person and it's just that I saw this farking remark and was feeling very angry about it that I just replied without knowing who's this idiot is...

Then I saw bros replies which makes me check on this guy (gal?)'s posts then I start to understand what's all these shoes, mei mei and Zhu Hai's all about...

:rolleyes:

Panamera
13-03-2009, 01:52 PM

Hey! please go and get laid by a Merlion or go back to sell your paper property la... :D

bullbull
18-03-2009, 01:27 AM
Bros..man got 2 heads......we use the big head on top to think..the smaller one below to enjoy and piss..

DONT USE THE SAME SMALL HEAD TO PISS...fXXX..and THINK.....
sorry..which head are you using now to read my postings.........

aklam
31-03-2009, 06:41 PM

Bro,
It's only my opinion and I can only speak for myself.

Without knowing your age and background. I can only guess.
If you need to poll to decide if you should marry someone, WL,FL,gay,anyone....please don't ! Why ? Because you're not sure ! You are letting the public decide for you! Until you know for a fact that you are prepared to do anything for her and vise verse, good or bad, until you know how to make decision, YOU ARE NOT READY!

If background is a criteria than may I know what's your background ?
I don't subscribe to the fact that prostitute can't have a husband !
If this WL is a successful one that owns a row of shop houses in geylang and make you the 'co landlord' or 'pao jo gong' and you 'Kiau ka yo lan pa' just collect rent and carry on cheonging till retirement...WILL YOU MARRY HER ?
Will you question her background ?

Question is DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S ROUND THE CORNER in your current background ? Some super rich gone bad over night and the rag and bone man are better off then some of us here.

Fark by strangers, being cheongsters, won't you cum if you go fark a pretty stranger ? I know I would, the more the merrier!
All the more if she's getting paid for it and while she at it why not enjoy it!

Washing public toilet,the answer is no! Than who the hell is washing it and kept clean and ready for you to use again ?
If you know of any public toilet can be owned after washing let me know! Do you know how much it cost to built one not including land?

Suicide,Young man, take this not with a pinch but a ton of salt. Life is HARD in the MAIN LAND, and I mean HARD and she can still survive! with or without you, life got to go on .

Golden handshake or (((hand(((shake(((
This I'm very interested, mind telling me the 'ball park' figure, what you offered her? Everything has got a price, the folded ones or +++
Go and show her a few s$10,000.00 note, which I don't think she has seen one and ask her will she accept it ( don't give it to her though)and I will tell you if you should marry her or not as this has been tried and tested before.I will also tell you if it's a golden handshake or (((hand(((shake(((
Bros interested to know, I will post it next time.:D

To make you remorseful, she's got 1 in 1.3billion chance of doing it! Yes, you will be sad, remorseful.........let me know,This old uncle will take you cheonging and time, I mean 'cheonging time' will heal.

Bro Titleist
There are no right or wrong answers here, I can give my opinion but ultimately you have to decide.
Until you know how to make decision, than you're ready.
Ask yourself simple questions and break it down with simple answers.
'If there is a problem, there must be a solution. If there is no solution, then it is not a problem to start with!'

What do you want in life ? Everyone want the best ! What is the best ? She's not the best at the moment, so don't. But on the other hand, nobody would walk around and introduce " Hi ,this is my wife so n so, she used to be a prostitute in GeyL......"

We men, want to know the truth but a lot of us can't handle the 'TRUTH'
Apart from f and f, I got one more for you;
MONEY TALK AND BULLSHIT WALK:)............enjoy!

tklover
06-04-2009, 03:29 AM
NEVER TRUST WL/FL...it a no no:mad:
fuck n go:D

Snake_eater
06-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Go ahead n marry her. Make many Guys here happier. :rolleyes:

Disgrace
13-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Titleist aka kefuso.... make up your fucking mind leh.

You found your true love as mentioned in this thread started by you, (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/100013-true-love-give-up.html#post3185205) and now you wanna marry this toliet that you had use before? Full of contradiction. :rolleyes:

catch71
13-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Sorry about wading into this even though it is non of my biz....

I thought TS has already decided that he does not want to marry her, and she is just a piece of meat to him. At the same time, he does not want to feel remorseful should she really kill herself, since he did lead her on....

So the question is only how to make a amiable retreat from the situation. It should not be any different from breaking up w a sticky girlfriend, regardless of her nationality. Her profession and nationality really doesn't have any significance in this instance, no? Unless u are using it to cook up a excuse for the breakup.

I have no issue with all these,

BUT I think TS has an issue with fellow human beings.... and I hope my daughter or nieces do not meet someone like him.....

DO_YOU_BJ
13-04-2009, 06:37 PM
It should not be any different from breaking up w a sticky girlfriend, regardless of her nationality. Her profession and nationality really doesn't have any significance in this instance, no? Unless u are using it to cook up a excuse for the breakup.

I have no issue with all these,

BUT I think TS has an issue with fellow human beings.... and I hope my daughter or nieces do not meet someone like him.....

When dealing wif a WL/FL, you r not dealing wif a human anymore.
Remember, they have forsaken all their MORALS to be what they are n thus, do not require your pity or humanity.
If you wish to treat them like one, like many do as proven by some threads started by themselves....by all means do so, cos if they were ever put in your shoes, rest assured, they'll not even lift a finger!

haters
14-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Definitely a no! This is not even qualified to be a question seriously! Any guy who marries a prostitute or equivilant must be mental?!Sorry I gotta be curt, I don't think one is so desperate to need to marry a prostitute or whatever unless he or she is friggin ugly! This is how the world works!it's like either you dress well or look good, if not your choices re very much limited!

makka111
15-04-2009, 08:56 AM
You stupid fark. I bet she says the same "please marry me" story to her other boyfriends.:mad:

clarenceT
15-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Bro,

Leave her ASAP..
Mai tu liao..

XeonHacker
17-04-2009, 01:44 AM
process with cautions , remember to feedback us your findings should u execute

amteel
17-04-2009, 10:20 PM
Crazy to even believe what WLs say. They are out here for money and if necessary, they would do whatever they could to prolong their stay here to make more money! Why fall for their ploy?

jaynick
20-04-2009, 09:10 PM
My friend know a prc ktv gal who ask him to marry her while letting her to continue working in ktv after marriage.
She even want him to apply PR for her.
My friend of course not that stupid lah.
These WL cannot be trusted so better to wake up from the dream, they are willing to do anything to stay here to continue working

xiaoshiyilang
20-04-2009, 10:50 PM
My friend know a prc ktv gal who ask him to marry her while letting her to continue working in ktv after marriage.
She even want him to apply PR for her.
My friend of course not that stupid lah.
These WL cannot be trusted so better to wake up from the dream, they are willing to do anything to stay here to continue working

Agreed with u.

egmar mah
30-11-2009, 01:05 AM
simply no way. higher chance of regret more than bless

NewandLost
30-11-2009, 02:00 AM
Firstly I would like to come out and say that not all WL are bad. Some are doing it truly because their family just cannot afford and really need the money. Some are tired of the line and just want someone to love them and to give them a way out.

But I would like to say one thing. Marrying a PRC in Singapore is hard, marrying an ex WL is even harder. Ask yourself if you can actually live with the fact that the one you have chosen was a "public toilet" and or that one day some guy some where will laugh in a demeaning manner and say that you are the biggest Robert. Can you tahan? Can you look over the past? Next is, as a PRC, she will also have a really bad time her in Singapore as they do have a really bad rep. Even housewives' tongues will wag non stop. Is she and you willing to accept that life?

TS, I would suggest one thing.... If she is willing to end her present life for you, ask her if she would do it back in China. This is the ultimate test and also the ultimate end play. Tell her to go back and prepare for you going there. It could be for a few years, it could be for a few months. But in the meantime, you will remit whatever you can for her and also visit her. See what her reaction is. If she rants and raves that she wants to stay here, then you know she is out for your passport. During the time apart, you will also see if she remains faithful and loving. If she changes, she is gone and is already out of your life. If not, you have found your wonder lady.

Just my two cents worth.

Braddah, telling this guy to ask her to go back to CH and mailing her money without having to see him is not a good idea. I think she would be overjoyed versus staying here in SG and having to see him all the time is she is KCing him. Its not a test. It's foolishness.

jekyll69
05-12-2009, 12:18 AM
eh bro
DUN BE STUPID
go read bro ahkel's post 600 times
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/155830-my-tragic-story-thai-fl.html

now!

warrior2013
17-04-2016, 11:42 PM
Imaging she is the upcoming "SHU QI", will you marry her, which you did not know her real past! It better for you to lower down the fire btwn both of you, or else she will really committing suicide...for sure, she will cut on her waist....

Instead, I also have a PRC gf, going to get marry soon in beijing.....her past is a ??? to me....when I asked her, she don answer much...now she become model/biz minded....same fact, bcos now in sg, you know her status what she doing...but in china, she is a normal babe enjoying her peaceful life........

Q: Would you accept her? it all depend on your mindset....If can't, it better for you to let her know rather than pulling time. PRC babe culture and thinking is different from SG babe.....I can answer to this FACTS. I been in PRC for 2yrs staying there.Out of 10 PRC babe, 8 are listed as below

1) PRC babe commit more love/feeling than local babe.
2) 1 day you are broke, PRC babe will still standby with you, even help u to clear your debt, as for SG babe, out of 10, 3 will stay.
3) SG babe want better living standard more than PRC, even you give her a lousy enviroment.
4) PRC education is not high, they only know how to satisfy their men needs.
5) Even u go outside womenise, PRC can accept sure deeds you did, but SG babe will file for divorce.
6) PRC are prettier than SG in terms of look/figure/skin.

Anyway, I been in HK/PRC/SG/TW.....nowsadays many guys are marrying PRC babes., esp. HK/TW actors.....the trends now is PRC. Why HK/TW actors still married PRC, don they afraid of been conned/KC......infact, they have..but they will still label as above...life have to go on....every1 learnt from mistakes, everyday you are learning new things....so c'mon....no pain no gain....I'm a live example, I'm pop in PRC...out of 10 babe, 8 like/love me....many of them thought I'm a HK/TW guy, as my dressing and speeching is almost the same....many PRC babes who never came SG b4, even ask do all SG look like me....guess what I answer them! :D

Cool ! I have read and contributed some posts in the past over the last couple of years. You probably have the Daniel wu or Vanesse wu appeal for the prc to be so smitten by u. Some of the posts pertaining to regular sg guys who married the prc ladies and settled down ( fortunate aspect ) and more so the burnt and charred during the kc process "statistics" ( unfortunate aspects ) showed a vast variety of different scenarios. Guess many wld want the outcome u enjoyed but alas... the world we live in and traverse is often more of an epic scenario like " SOn of Rome " and " The witcher " than the likes of " final fantasy" IMHO. Respect to u nonetheless.. u made it. Cheers!

warrior2013
17-04-2016, 11:47 PM
In honest retrospection, I have encounter many prc babes who were kind and compassionate to me.. but none of the lovey dovey romance & happily ever after tales that many of u guys had ... sometimes I wondered... if they ( the prcs ) were just nursing my wounds like a vet treating a wounded beast... hmm..:) not a bad turn of perception tho.

roysux
18-04-2016, 12:07 AM
Nicely written....

Saber1985
24-04-2016, 09:26 PM
IMO, you already mentioned you didn't want to get married with her.
So make your stand, to considerate to the enemy is being cruel to yourself. so even if she had to threaten, you will really have to stay firm and ignore all those threats, if she can get over her previous bf, what makes you think she cant get over this?

also IMO, PRC WL or whatever, she is still human being not a public toilet, like some other bros here mentioned, she shouldn't be treated as such. The problem also lies with you to be able to accept her or not. but as mentioned above, since u already decided, then there is no other ways around it.

but IMO I think WL should deserve a chance to be loved, they are still human beings after all. If she can really drop everything to come for you, y not consider too as well? if you are still so scared on it, you may set up some conditions with her like you get to keep your own money or whatever blah blah blah... that is also entirely up to u. nothing venture nothing gain. who knows maybe someday it might really work out? though the chances of it being unsuccessful is much higher than being successful this applies in our reality as well, you hear more unsuccessful business than those successful ones.

ultimately whatever the bros mentioned in this threads speaks some sense. the ultimate decision lies on you. if after serious consideration and you are unable to accept it then you must steel your heart not to falter when she goes crazy to do drastic stuffs, or harming your reputation. in any case SG already got lots of scandal, adding 1 more doesn't matter. no one gonna remember it after 3 mths. :D

warrior2013
26-04-2016, 06:05 AM
Braddah, telling this guy to ask her to go back to CH and mailing her money without having to see him is not a good idea. I think she would be overjoyed versus staying here in SG and having to see him all the time is she is KCing him. Its not a test. It's foolishness.

One cool story. Mine was hilarious come to think of it.
I had more boinks with my ML than I cld remember just before she got sent back due to the " u know the story " GFE then ( 2013 ) was at its peak, she wld go to my house to stay over for nights.. cos I know the boss. Just ensure that shes back safe in the day sufficed. Told her that shes the only one who went to my house tho. Guess she found out that she wasnt the only one lol. Paid her couple times that was it. She didnt want more.
Wasnt cheating her on monetary terms as she didnt ask for $ but well.... the part that she was the only one I invited over wasnt true tho.

I dunno how many bonksters take their fav MLs back home but yea I had several such experiences. It was kinda adventurous and heart warming. The stuff where I wld go out while shes still sleeping at my house and after a deal closed I wld be open the door to my room and there she is ..in between slumber and awakening welcoming me home. Send her back to the parlor n go on my way to my frens KTV pub for a bucket of heineken. Good ol days memoirs.

Fast forward a mth later... She used one of the most intricate tricks in the books. No $ stuff, no hanky panky talk, no ever after BS. She wanted a baby to prove my sincerity and I was not to be found out being spotted by her sisters in SG at other parlors. I fell for that shit. Despite being a testosterone overloaded beast I had to endure nights on ends for weeks of not going elsewhere. My roid and natural rage went thru the roof and so did my business deals... lol

Her communication became more and more distant and I cld sense something was going awry..

Septembers visit to wuhan got dragged till close to december. My mood was 90% gone and I was nearly sent to the station due to my on going bouts of rage.

The having a baby thing etc was a strategic mind blast operation. Be warned.

What started off as romance became a vicious mind game.

Finally.. after I realized that this was a " ML vigilante mission " as I wld call it... lol ... when she said " wo zhi dao zhe yang shi tai guo fen dan shi xi wang hai neng zuo peng you " I know I was over board but I hope we r still friends...

Then I went back to see one of the bosses friend and he said " She know la. .. Alot of the girls u bring back home...U also say they r the only one aiyah nvr mind la.. come again next time got ur type one..she really teach u a lesson..heeheeheheheee " and he can still laugh...l lol.. fucking hell...

When he realized that the ML from wuhan who almost made me lose my mind was the only ML who made me stay away from those shops for mths then he said " its like that la.. when u really set ur heart on that one its always that girl who will deliver the damage " well said... I thought to myself.

Till today I dunno why spilled the beans... but ah well... it doesnt matter now.

This Wuhan ML taught me one of the greatest lessons in the world of boinking. -- prefer to call it boinking than bonking
( If they r sweet to you, treasure the moments. It may nvr come back again.
If they do treat u well, do the same -which I did but I didnt say that they r the only one so well treated ) who wld say that right?
If they got into the lorry and came back to look for u the next day and spent the whole day with u till their time to go back to the airport , u found a gem.
If they wld go out with u and be seen as a familiar face at ur neighbourhood doing couple stuff like eating, holding hands, drinking, strolling, grocery shopping knowing that at that time u had serious obstacles in life, she have definitely left a foot print in ur heart. Dun deny it, it happens.
If they offer u the chance to fly with them back to PRcland, at the time I had many such offer, go if ur finances allow and make sure that it is all abt passion and controlled expenditure and sowing a seed for return if need be. If ur finances do not allow, be prepared for the passion to fizzle as the ML wld think that u are ready for the next one in SG n not believe that u are truly rebuilding ur career. They dun think into those realms.
I nvr flew back with them then even tho I had the financial capacity.
I was driven towards my work n training. I shld have on a few occasions to oblige them but its all gone now.
If you pay them $ in the morning before u go or they go n they stare at u with the glare and say " whats the meaning of this?! " U might just have a glimpse of the experience the protagonist had in the movie " gong tau" Lol not saying that the ML do that to u but u will get a picture of why they react this way after u pay them .. up side of the story is..
usually this kind of burning passion do not last. They r in SG not in their homeland so their focus goes back to making $ really fast n u can continue to pay them even if they do not want the $ , bad karma to not pay even if they do not want it at times. I wld remit $ to the ML for the sessions she refused payment even after she returned home. To me its not a score, its a bad karmic move and its not gonna be worth the retribution that comes later irregardless of ones faith and religious views.
If they do go back, be prepared for the dissolution of the bond u have developed with them no matter how strong it is.. unless u look like LuBu from Dynasty warriors, bang her like Ironman from marvel and make as much $ as the porn webmasters in South America. Its a hard fact bros.
Being the average guy on the streets I wld only say it was affinity and chance plus some kindred feelings and camaraderie.
Overnights with MLs with the arrangements of the boss or his friends was something uncommon when visiting MLs unless some rapport was present.
Whenever I get many such opportunities I wld say " Thank u Jesus " bad mistake cos David said the same prayer when he saw bathsheba bathing and banged bathsheba n had his fate dragged thru the shit. ( old testament )
Seen many sad stories revolving ard MLs n I felt sorry for the bros.
Then again in the realm of boinking. There r many layers of existence.
If I were to try get a lady at the KTV I probably become a joke.
If I tried the same with online FLs it usually starts very well and ends really terribly.
If I did the same at the WL houses I be banned real quick.
Its all abt camaraderie and timing, certain level of affinity apart from the ol standby of dollars and gifts. I do buy them ( MLs) branded perfumes and stuff but not the LV or Title deed. I aint loaded.

2014 was a year that I stayed off the scene and one of the reasons was the fact that an ML successfully made me go berserk and I never had such shit happen in my 10 years of ML patronizing.
Hypothetically termed as " Going up the massage spa one too many times and one day u get the shiatsu the almost break ur power accupoints "
Boink amongst the MLs , eventually get the " Lethal massage of the mind "
Live n die by the sword they say.

If TS done none of the errors I made I guess its a gd risk to take and see how it goes..

For me.. I am done for.. .lol

Cheers !