PDA

View Full Version : A game of chess, a life of moves

mike1304k
23-02-2009, 10:53 AM
I decided to start this thread because I see that a lot of guys really have a lot of "relationship problems". Be it courting a local... foreigner... normal lady or WL or Fl, you will find problems... You may be the cause of some of the problems too... you know??

But not trying to sound condescending or what, like I mentioned in previous threads, I am fat and short... Not exceptionally rich and have a normal well to do job... But I have not found any difficulty in life getting a girl... Of course... it may not be the girl I want... and sometimes it is not a girl I will want... but both "normal" and WL and so on... it is only a matter of how you play the game... That is why I said life is like a game of chess... one move... many possibilities... So think about each move and rethink it.

Why do I say that?? Because we are all human and our tendency is to shoot first den think later... Right??

For example... if you spot a chio bu... some where and some how?? How do you approach her? How to get her number? And I am sure... a good number of you want to get into her pants too!!

Personal experience.... a guy stupidly let all people know in a forum and now a whole group of them haunt the place she is known to be.... But it is obvious she is staying with her boyfren..(uuuhhh staying wif boyfren... den camp for wat??? As though you all stand a chance?). So a group of guys camping somewhere will only blow your own chances.... BE CAREFUL!! BE MISERLY...

If you and her happen to meet at a certain time and a certain place... it always pays to just be frenly.... Jus say hi... and jus say bye..... it helps to break the ice the next time u wanna have a full blown chat with her..

To be continued

DO_YOU_BJ
23-02-2009, 11:10 AM
This is a very interesting topic you brought.
Getting a girl for a variety of reasons will apply to different kinda gals.......
Getting a lover must be good fuck in bed
Getting a SEX SLAVE aka WL/FL is another story
Then, getting a wife, again is a whole new topic.

Guess its better to re-define and zero in on the actual basis of this topic before it strays

mike1304k
23-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Never ever show dat u are gum cheong about getting to know her... For me I always play Mr. Cool... I noticed that the more pretty or chio a lady is, the more she wants affirmation that she is pretty... Mr Cool or Mr. Cold will intrigue her... Personal experience... while I was living in a condo some time ago, I met this chio lady walking out to the car park every morning.... And every morning... I just said hi and bye.... after a few weeks, then create some form of conversation... simple things... ERP... weather and so on... after another few weeks... while having coffee, she told me frankly that she was actually wondering if I was not attracted to her because I kept saying hi and bye only..

Which brings me to my next move.... please.... there is no play book or rule book when it comes to human interaction!! So no matter how many "how to books" and advice.. it is up to you to read the situation and act accordingly.

So when you and her are comfortable jus acknowledging each other's existence, then slowly wheedle your way in.... Not next day after you say hi... you ask her to go for lunch and then the next day you ask her to go for dinner and then you will have sex liao... A woman wants to be courted.... wants to be pampered.... For the brothers who say that they have no money and so on... have money to call chicken and to have fark... no money to treat lady ah?? So plan for the next time you have a chance to speak to her a bit more... slowly bit by bit... For those who think that if they do not strike now... other people will strike first.... look at rule 1... have good thing never share....take your time...

mike1304k
23-02-2009, 11:42 AM
This is a very interesting topic you brought.
Getting a girl for a variety of reasons will apply to different kinda gals.......
Getting a lover must be good fuck in bed
Getting a SEX SLAVE aka WL/FL is another story
Then, getting a wife, again is a whole new topic.

Guess its better to re-define and zero in on the actual basis of this topic before it strays

Well said bro.... We choose FL and WL for pure sex.... someone who is like our mother to be our wives and our first love to be our FB.... can't really zero the gun because like I mentioned before, different girls... different strokes....

Anyway to continue... Never rush anything.... And always keep it natural.... Do not be who you aren't. This applies to all ladies... If you do not have money... do not pretend to be loaded... if you like to stay at home... do not pretend to be a disco king...

So now you have started to chat more and the topics are deeper.... You may wish to date her.... of course first impression counts... but if you are unable to... please tell her this and bring her to some where you can afford and are comfortable with. The reason??? Girls want to see that the guy they are going out with have the confidence and the right amount of comfort in their suuroundings.... Of course you will be nervous... and that is why do not add to this by bringing her to some where you are out of your shoes in..

Please do note that I did not mention choosing the girl because anything goes... You may look like hunchback but the lady may be Fiona Xie... You may have Sec 2 education but the girl may be a banker... It all depends on what you are looking for.... Most guys think about sex first... but like the topic says.... play life like chess... So if you are about to settle down... please choose someone who can look after you and your family... If you are looking for someone who will open up her legs for you... den look for another type of lady.

mike1304k
23-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Continuing:

Now that you have gone for your first "date", do remember the basic rule of respecting yourself and also respecting the other party. Do not expect the lady to jump into your bed after the first few dates... If you have... then you have been reading too many articles from the Adult Discussion section. Nothing comes fast and also sex is not the ultimate end all. Most young guys onlyhave that in mind, but then it is so much more pleasureable if and when you have set her up for her to give herself up to you. That is why like I said... take your time...

In taking your time... no matter whether it is normal lady, WL FL, it also gives you and added defense mechanism. The lady if she thinks that the relationship is based on sex, then she has the upper hand unless you have a super long and strong dick or looks of mega star or model and she is under your control. When it comes to sex, the lady usually has the upper hand because she strokes your dick and your heart and mind turns to jelly.

So take your time, get to know her, her inner character and then slowly take action. In taking action, go step by step... This will not work with WL or FL because you have already gone to the last step liao... so if you are working backwards to getting to now her heart, then you are already into the KC trap liao.

Most ladies unless they are FB or ONS, will want some form of commitment from you before you can go to 1st base and that is why I mentioned that you should take your time and this will also be your defense mechanism. At least if you find that you do not like the way she chuckles or if she east with her mouth open, at least you have time to back off. Even for a "normal" lady... always be ready to back off and or to turn and run.. It applies to all ladies because you never know. My ex was great in bed, but I was a hen pecked Bf.... kenna all kinds of shit and could not run liao...

colins
23-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Bro mike, so you're saying that going after a normal girl is a better, or what? Like when I see your post, yes it does make sense to play hard to get and use reverse psyche, does it apply to WL, FL or a normal girl alike?

mike1304k
24-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Bro mike, so you're saying that going after a normal girl is a better, or what? Like when I see your post, yes it does make sense to play hard to get and use reverse psyche, does it apply to WL, FL or a normal girl alike?

Bro Collins, each type of lady has their own wa of being approached. As for going for which type of lady... I am afraid that I cannot say which is best for what.. If you want to have sexual pleasure, then perhaps it is better to go for WL and FL... Of course normal ladies are also able to pleasure us as much as we want to pleasure them.

I am not advocating reverse psych as a method for all, but at least it allows you some time to hold back.. Most guys go in with guns blazing, be it normal ladies or WL and FL. Want to shag... want to get GFE and so on... But take a step back, slowly reel the fish in and take the time to study the fish... If the fish is nice and succulent... make a dish out of it... if it seems bony and hard... then throw it back into the sea.... Reverse psych works only if the lady knows that she is pretty and knows that she can use it as a weapon.. Not all women are like that.. So a different approach has to be used... In life... there is no rule book of love or relationship... You make the rules and you write the book. For me I am just telling what works for me and also how to get more time to be able to react. Even for normal ladies... I am sure that you will see someone who is damn chio... your idea is to lay the girl as soon as possible. But take it slow.. plan your approach... execute it and then let the other party make a counter move.. So like the title goes... live life like a game of chess...