PDA

View Full Version : Recession,valued added paid sex services

cqueen
08-03-2009, 10:55 PM
1. I am sure this severe, deep debt ridden recession is in every samster vocubulary.

2. Such tough, hard times make you so stressful that u may need to bonk more and harder to release all those anti-stressant hot cum of yours, so that you feel more recharged to face the harsh realities ahead.

3. Since u have to work harder and longer for your hard earned money, do you now seek and expect better value -added paid sex services from your sex workers? eg:
a. Expect her to be more proactive like, bathe for u without u even asking, dress u up after u exploded yr hot cum, to give the illusion she is like your gf?
b. Expect bbbj to be the norm, provide a small body massage as an added value freebies.
c. Sometimes, 2 bonks for the price of one?
d. A slight discount or longer bonking period to stretch your dollar?
e. What are the factors that make you bring your hard earned money to another sex worker whom u feel deserved it?
4. Has this recession cut a hole in your pocket, hence u have cut down on your bonk visits too?
5. I just curious of how this recession has affected the profile of most samsters now.

fatguy
11-03-2009, 04:49 AM
Sex industry don't really suffer form recession...

and imho... it's cheap to visit WL once a week for sex then to find a girlfriend... :p

Onwards
11-03-2009, 06:42 AM

and imho... it's cheap to visit WL once a week for sex then to find a girlfriend... :p

agree with you on this 2 points bro. i always feel when need to release, just have to do it.

having a gf still need TLC ah. :p

cqueen
11-03-2009, 06:44 AM
I must admit that horniness will always be there irregardless of recession, earthquake, tsunami or flood...

But with recession and money hard to come by, u mean u dun want to stretch your dollar further by seeking value- added sex services?

LostALau
11-03-2009, 06:50 AM

Agree with this statement. One can spend hundreds and thousands of dollars and countless precious hrs with a gal but in the end gets nothing. On the other hand, just spend a little less than a hundred and u get lips, tits, pussy and stereo music all in one solid package. :D Of course not forgetting the STD bonus part but u have an option to reject it by practising safe sex,

Onwards
13-03-2009, 04:30 AM
I must admit that horniness will always be there irregardless of recession, earthquake, tsunami or flood...

But with recession and money hard to come by, u mean u dun want to stretch your dollar further by seeking value- added sex services?

agree with you bro, i'm someone who believe more in quality than quantity.

cqueen
13-03-2009, 11:23 AM
agree with you bro, i'm someone who believe more in quality than quantity.

Quality comes with a hefty price lei.. what i am saying is, for eg, $50 for a bbbj and fuck (sorry i dun know the market price ha, i anyhow quote), now u expect not just the routine act of sucking u off and she laid there like a dead fish for u to ram. U may expect her to be more 'creative and proactive' like performing this so called 'Helicopter Ride' fuck i heard, that was performed as a norm in China, Shanghai. I ever seen pics of such a act in my email but i delete it laio..

ibtm
16-03-2009, 11:38 PM

Well said!

*Standing Ovation*

ibtm
18-03-2009, 10:15 PM
U may expect her to be more 'creative and proactive' like performing this so called 'Helicopter Ride' fuck i heard, that was performed as a norm in China, Shanghai. I ever seen pics of such a act in my email but i delete it laio..

Guess the sex industry is evolving to meet the sophisticated needs of the consumer. Gone are the days whereby guys are willing to pay just to put their meat in their pussy. Places like Bang Kok and now, China have set the standards for commercial sex scene... in fact I heard from my friends that you can select different "style" from about 100 available styles in their menu.

Hmmm.... Time for me to head to China...

siewmai
24-03-2009, 03:17 PM
cqueen, are you going commercial now?

rezz
24-03-2009, 10:01 PM
cqueen, are you going commercial now?

Think the simple answer is no. Cqueen is not a FL but someone who enjoys to give a good head for willing and open minded guys.

Am I right, cqueen?

cqueen
25-03-2009, 12:00 AM
aiyo, if i go commercial hor, i think I have to suck and let ppl fuck 3 times for the price of one and even then hor, I think the samsters have to consider, reconsider and unless, they very desperate hor, they close 2 eyes and bonk me la...so now, u want to try to be my pimp?

Please take note ha, i just writing in jest and in good humour. Please ha, dun start to brand me as 'trying hard to get attention' or 'on the pretext of offering my free erotic tongue services'.

siewmai
25-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Cos you surveyed about the commercial scene mah....so I thought you were changing your mind and going commercial. You service fatguys too?...hahaha :D

aczeta76
25-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Well....

U know the news reported that in Taiwan, more people are F-ing both interms of GF.BF and visiting WL...

Sales of CD have risen about 10 - 15 per cent...

In SG, I guess it is somewhat affected but what must happen must happen:D

cqueen
25-03-2009, 07:40 PM
You service fatguys too?...hahaha

U mean do i service 'fat thick cock ha?' Why, your cock how fat?

Come n try n put it deep inside my throat n see if my thirsty mouth can deep throat yr fat thick cock all the way in or not lo...

cqueen
25-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Think the simple answer is no. Cqueen is not a FL but someone who enjoys to give a good head for willing and open minded guys.

Am I right, cqueen?

Rezz, r u absolutely right. So how can I reward u?

Dun make it too diffcult for me hor..simple erotic bj i can handle la..

TheHappyMondays
26-03-2009, 06:42 AM
hopes to meet you soon cqueen. now busy busy with working to get earning more moeny. :)

You service fatguys too?...hahaha

U mean do i service 'fat thick cock ha?' Why, your cock how fat?

Come n try n put it deep inside my throat n see if my thirsty mouth can deep throat yr fat thick cock all the way in or not lo...

cqueen
27-03-2009, 12:03 AM
hopes to meet you soon cqueen. now busy busy with working to get earning more moeny. :)

sure bo?? i keep seeing your posting in other threads, asking loudly which LB to bonk.. so looks like i be the last resort for u la....

ibtm
27-03-2009, 11:49 AM
sure bo?? i keep seeing your posting in other threads, asking loudly which LB to bonk.. so looks like i be the last resort for u la....

Just wondering why he insist on working harder to earn more money before trying your service? Perhaps he wanted to give you a handsome reward for your erotic BJ. :D

cqueen
27-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Just wondering why he insist on working harder to earn more money before trying your service? Perhaps he wanted to give you a handsome reward for your erotic BJ. :D

Even if he has a handsome reward, by the time his hard juicy cock thrust deep into my thirsty mouth, all his rewards already long gone, cos he would have rewarded all the other LB or chicks that he has been actively and hornily seeking out in the other threads..

Anway, i dun expect any form of monetary rewards la. i just expect a hard juicy throbbing cock to bring out the woman in me.. is that too slutty to ask for??

hairylee
27-03-2009, 02:57 PM
<<Anway, i dun expect any form of monetary rewards la. i just expect a hard juicy throbbing cock to bring out the woman in me.. is that too slutty to ask for?? >>

How about the juicy throbbing old cock?

cqueen
27-03-2009, 04:51 PM
How about the juicy throbbing old cock?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily

as long as its juicy, hard n delicious, my erotic tongue will always be hungry for more... so since u hairylee, does it mean your horny cock is hairy and smell of horniness too?

mazzfly
27-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Well done. Free BJ services for samsters. :)

rezz
27-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Rezz, r u absolutely right. So how can I reward u?

Dun make it too diffcult for me hor..simple erotic bj i can handle la..

Thanks for the offer. Just that I'm not in the right frame of mind to do anything. Very stressed with work.

dunnoo
28-03-2009, 05:31 AM
interesting thread hehe..cqueen no thoughts of going commercial at all ah?

TheHappyMondays
28-03-2009, 05:33 AM
i trying to lets you expects a hard cock after my hard long hours works. I sure let you trys, ok. then i writes a report for others to judging. i hopeing you does not lauging at me when i coming out fast fast. :)

Even if he has a handsome reward, by the time his hard juicy cock thrust deep into my thirsty mouth, all his rewards already long gone, cos he would have rewarded all the other LB or chicks that he has been actively and hornily seeking out in the other threads..

Anway, i dun expect any form of monetary rewards la. i just expect a hard juicy throbbing cock to bring out the woman in me.. is that too slutty to ask for??

tootzinc
28-03-2009, 08:34 AM
i trying to lets you expects a hard cock after my hard long hours works. I sure let you trys, ok. then i writes a report for others to judging. i hopeing you does not lauging at me when i coming out fast fast. :)

I don't think she will laugh at you bro... as long as your dick is served "hot and hard" for her eager tongue. ;)

cqueen
28-03-2009, 12:38 PM
interesting thread hehe..cqueen no thoughts of going commercial at all ah?

U want to be my first customer? like what I understand, if you are my first cock that i sucked n teased as a commercial pros, I have to give u an 'ang pau' ha?

Can i give u extra round of my erotic bj to make up for the 'ang pau'?

cos if give ang pau, i lose money la..

anyway, my eortic tongue always enjoy sucking a hard cock, so its a 'win-win situation for both lo...

cqueen
28-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the offer. Just that I'm not in the right frame of mind to do anything. Very stressed with work.

U dun need to be a right frame of mind to enjoy my goodwill erotic bj la

Just come with a horny cock, can liao..

With my erotic tongue massaging yr hard horny cock, I can assure u, with yr toxic stress oxidants removed from your hot cum, your right frame of mind will be sharper and more lustful than ever..

dunnoo
28-03-2009, 03:35 PM
U want to be my first customer? like what I understand, if you are my first cock that i sucked n teased as a commercial pros, I have to give u an 'ang pau' ha?

Can i give u extra round of my erotic bj to make up for the 'ang pau'?

cos if give ang pau, i lose money la..

anyway, my eortic tongue always enjoy sucking a hard cock, so its a 'win-win situation for both lo...

ang pau?i rather opt for a heavenly erotic bj frm you:phehehe...nvm ill just give you some warm vanilla ice cream as big big ang pau:D..im all ready wahahah:D:rolleyes:

cqueen
29-03-2009, 02:53 AM
ang pau?i rather opt for a heavenly erotic bj frm you:phehehe...nvm ill just give you some warm vanilla ice cream as big big ang pau:D..im all ready wahahah:D:rolleyes:

but yr vanilla icecream hot and hard or not?

Also yr creamy juicy dressing on it fresh and thick in taste and flavour?

MY erotic tongue very selective one lei, only goes for the freshest quality and sorry hor, must be instantly made n produce one lei... dun want yr hot creamy cum to be yellow stained color due to overnight production or u stored for days liao...

dunnoo
29-03-2009, 05:13 AM
but yr vanilla icecream hot and hard or not?

Also yr creamy juicy dressing on it fresh and thick in taste and flavour?

MY erotic tongue very selective one lei, only goes for the freshest quality and sorry hor, must be instantly made n produce one lei... dun want yr hot creamy cum to be yellow stained color due to overnight production or u stored for days liao...

Its a fresh cleaned shaved chicken:D...of course its now yellow la!omg haha...its even fresher den ben & Jerry's :p..u want after hot vanila ice cream we can go get cold ben & Jerry ice creamss..lol;):rolleyes:

Onwards
16-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Quality comes with a hefty price lei.. what i am saying is, for eg, $50 for a bbbj and fuck (sorry i dun know the market price ha, i anyhow quote), now u expect not just the routine act of sucking u off and she laid there like a dead fish for u to ram.

exactly my thoughts. for me, i do not mind to pay more, but lesser frequent, if budget constrain to bonk as long its a quality bonk.

no point to bonk a dead fish no matter how cheap it is. of course its worse if its expensive! but, thats just my personal thoughts. :)

geez
16-04-2009, 08:00 PM
no point to bonk a dead fish no matter how cheap it is. of course its worse if its expensive!

I shared the same thoughts. BOnking a dead fish is like masturbating using a sex doll. What's the diff? :mad:

dragco
17-04-2009, 09:32 AM
I shared the same thoughts. BOnking a dead fish is like masturbating using a sex doll. What's the diff? :mad:

If the dead fish is still wet, I guess it is still better than a sex toy. At least it felt natural. :p

cqueen
17-04-2009, 01:17 PM
no point to bonk a dead fish no matter how cheap it is. of course its worse if its expensive!

BOnking a dead fish is like masturbating using a sex doll.

In this recession times where money is hard to come by and scarce, consumers want good value, added services for every cent of their hard earned money they spent. They want to ensure every dollar spent is well stretched for maximum gain and pleasure. With that in mind, I can understand exactly where the first 2 samsters were coming from: If the sex workers want their hard earned money, she has to be proactive on bed, be service orientated and attend to the sexual fantasies and needs of them fully. In short, the sex workers must be able to anticipate the sexual needs of the 2 samsters and actively offer her value added services without being asked. The 2 samster must leave the hotel room, feeling their hard earned money is well spent.

if the dead fish is still wet, I guess it is still better than a sex toy. At least it felt natural.

of course, fucking a wet real pussy is better than a sex toy, for the simple
reason it is a natural one. Its even better if the real natural pussy is free for u to ram, never mind if it is just a 'dead piece of wet inactive pussy' for u to work very hard on. But think hard again, if u have to spend your hard earned money on such a 'dead piece of wet but inactive pussy' where u dun get any satisfaction of real value added pleasure, other than working hard to get your hot cum out at a price. I reckon, in the end, your lust is managed but u are left with an empty, void kind of satisfaction.

veggielover
17-04-2009, 04:54 PM
If you can afford good sex toys, they can even be better than real pussies. You wan tight, they come as tight as they can get. With inbuilt vibrators and suction pump, beat any pussies anytime. You can screw any angle any hole and no complain. Ha.. can you beat that?? :rolleyes:

cqueen
18-04-2009, 05:46 PM
which website to go and take a look ha? expensive or not? also u got one such sex toy ha?

dragco
18-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Its even better if the real natural pussy is free for u to ram, never mind if it is just a 'dead piece of wet inactive pussy' for u to work very hard on.

Spot on! If it is free, can't criticize right? :)