PDA

View Full Version : She wanna to bear my child ........

phallusman
18-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Got to know this FL for almost 2months. She more or less became my GF. She asked me if I dun mine to be the father of her child. She just wanna to have a daughter and bring up the child back home in Beijing.

She is 28yr old. She just wanna me to donate sperm to her, with no strings attached. Method: very simple, just go raw, in other words, direct insemination during her fertile days. As for me, just need to exercise more, take multi-vit, refrain from alcohol and I dun smoke.

She sounded very, very serious about it. This is no joke. I just thought that I could never have imagined she could thought of such a thing. Sperm donation - with pleasure, with no strings attached!

TAI TAI
18-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Bro, think before u act.

justl00king
18-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Bro,

She is FL, you dare to RAW her?

Unless there's something in it for you, like say she gives you a big sum of money. If not what's the point? :confused:

I think you will be in for more risk than gain.

Definite NO NO from me.

eternity
18-03-2009, 11:14 PM
raaw aside....hv u consider the repercussion? r u married? do u hv a steady gf?

later she used the baby to black-mailed u then u know.... she can ask for money .. n blah blah from u...

HCKing
18-03-2009, 11:19 PM
take a look at this thread bro, happens only recently.:eek:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/120537-jilted-geylang-fl-put-up-posters-client.html

BKnight
18-03-2009, 11:59 PM
The single mother route is a tough road to travel, wonder any hidden agenda or motive behind it all?

RainTree85
19-03-2009, 02:33 AM
Be careful

sammyboyfor
19-03-2009, 02:36 AM
She is 28yr old. She just wanna me to donate sperm to her, with no strings attached.

No strings attached????::eek: If you believe that, you must have been born yesterday.

You are legally responsible for your offspring regardless of how conception took place and paternity tests can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are the father.

You might well end up paying child support for the next 18 years!:rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
19-03-2009, 07:48 AM
Got to know this FL for almost 2months. She more or less became my GF. She asked me if I dun mine to be the father of her child. She just wanna to have a daughter and bring up the child back home in Beijing.

She is 28yr old. She just wanna me to donate sperm to her, with no strings attached. Method: very simple, just go raw, in other words, direct insemination during her fertile days. As for me, just need to exercise more, take multi-vit, refrain from alcohol and I dun smoke.

She sounded very, very serious about it. This is no joke. I just thought that I could never have imagined she could thought of such a thing. Sperm donation - with pleasure, with no strings attached!

Bro, you how old liao?????
This kinda bullshit also you can fall for it meh????
Please la, there no such thing in real life.....
You mean she come all the way here to look for the right specimen to implant her for the next generation???????
Please la bro, its 2009 liao leh.........

lblittlebear
19-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Sorry to say this ... are you 3 years old or cheong for the first time ?

With that baby, she can retort to blackmail you for the rest of life. You need to provide both the maintenance for both the mother and the child.

When next time you passed away, the illegitimate child can stake a claim to your left behind wealth.

Come on, there is no such thing as free lunch or "no strings attached"

aczeta
19-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Listen to Uncle

Free lunch may come with parasites and also cause u much discomfort after u have eaten the meal

So... U wanna ? Then enjoy:D (the end result)

blackpower
19-03-2009, 09:53 AM
take a look at this thread bro, happens only recently.:eek:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/120537-jilted-geylang-fl-put-up-posters-client.html

Yes just read it... New tactic it seems.. One time can milk money big time and leave this country...:D

So to TS please dont make a stupid decision that is going to ruin your life.. I dont want to see your photo on New Paper..:rolleyes:

slider_72
19-03-2009, 10:23 AM
With that baby, she can retort to blackmail you for the rest of life. You need to provide both the maintenance for both the mother and the child.

When next time you passed away, the illegitimate child can stake a claim to your left behind wealth.

Not sure about PRC law on this but in Singapore, the mother is not entitled to any maintenance unless they are legally married.

The child, if proven to be yours, however is entitled to maintenance whilst the father is still alive. As for any wealth left behind, if TS prepared a will beforehand, his estate will be distributed according to his will. He can exclude the woman and the child from receiving any part of his estate that way. If he did not leave behind a will, the intestate succession act only provides for legitimate children to be entitled to a share of the father's estate. So for a bastard child, he is not entitled to claim any part of the deceased father's estate.

tanterry
19-03-2009, 10:32 AM
She is already 28 so I am sure she had either given brith or abortions before. If you feel you can handle the emotion traps after the enjoyment, then go ahead be a jerk and enjoy.

mike1304k
19-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Bro,

If you were to step into a fertility or any clinic for that matter and say you want to have a baby, do you know the questions you will be asked? All the way from health of you and spouse to "do you have any idea what you are getting into"? Meaning to say it is not an easy decision, even for normal couples. Now you are speaking about doing a FL raw to help her make babies!!??

I have a fren who wants to have kids because she is getting on in her years and wants some company... Do you know her demands that the sperm donor has to meet? Any Tom Dick and Harry who she know only for 2 months? Lets not talk about the possibility of disease doing raw... She may say that she will not look for you again.. but bro... when you buy durian and the seller goes "pow chiak"... will you not be wary too? So what makes you think she will not come back and blackmail you later? "Your son is sick... I am so sorry, can you please send some money for him to go hospital?"

You will be so screwed because even if you turn your heart to ice... and not even bother.. she can claim that you made her pregnant and have to bear responsibility.. (DNA can prove it hor)... And even if she want to... she can claim you raped her and forced her... then you will be in so much shit...

Bro... I wish you sanity and luck... but like I mentioned in my thread... FL and WL are now trying all their means to get hooked and get money.

Kigo San
19-03-2009, 10:55 AM
First thing,

The way you put it like you are much tempted and you might even have done her RAW .... however you post this Qns here is like you are either naive or you dun think few steps down the road.

Whey would a FL risk all the trouble for being a single mother to the child and not even knowing more about you or you know about her :confused:

1) She wanna MILK you big, make you responsible. you will pay for the child and her expenses as long as she wants.

2) She will go ahead with her plan, as she have buyer back home. As for you, you will sink deep into the poosss.

3) You will bear with the moral consequences, which you allowed in your moment of lust and paid more than just $$$$, but obligation, emotions, and your dutiful towards your own child.

4) She is hooking you and you are hitch by her (unknowing) and by going ahead you are just her another pawns, she will take you for breakfast,lunch, dinner and include supper. (Once you know that she borne your seed and you will "AUTOMATIC" wanna take care of her and feed her and dote her as all nature of MAN EGO and your lust will transform to the NEXT LEVEL of HELL await for you.

5) Now, what important is never allowed yourself to go into it, first you will bear the HEAVY load of DUTIFUL RESPONSIBILITY, Next your Emotion will be like roller-coaster, Your mind and HEART will be with your seed more than the LUST even if you pull through over the FL, you will be subject to mental torment and your moral value will either DECAY, or eat into you and your whole being will affected, this may last longer than years.

6) No matter what, you will wann know about your child, this is HUMAN NATURE and unless you are BLACK-HEARTED, otherwise refrain now bros,
do not sink into it.

7) A WISE MAN ONCE SAID, NO EXTERNAL FACTOR WILL BRING MY DOWNFALL, ONLY I MYSELF ALLOW IT AND I MYSELF FALL INTO IT.

Take care bros and once more, please get out of it. ;)

Hulunbeier
19-03-2009, 10:59 AM
Hi all bros

The advices all hath given are really...Bottom of the Heart....so TS pls read.

Cheers.

slider_72
19-03-2009, 11:26 AM
TS you should refer her to the Central Executive Committee of a certain ruling party ("the Party"). They have a top secret highly confidential project which recruits people like this FL. As this is highly confidential, please do not talk about it at your local coffee shops ok?

The project is like this, Big Brother needs to produce more recruits for the Party. And the only way to do it is to attract more Foreign Labourers, known simply as FL. It is not so simple as getting the FLs to come over and give them a pink NRIC. No that is too short-sighted. They need recruits into the Party who are born in Sillypore.

So they get these FLs, have the Central Executive Committee members do it raw and impregnate these FLs so that their offsprings will be brought up and become Party Members.

The only catch is that the FL must take it up their ass in order to be impregnated. You guys must be thinking how can the FL get pregnant if the CEC members do an anal job on the FL. It is a scientifically proven fact that this is the only way for a FL to conceive a politician.

cablesnwires
19-03-2009, 11:45 AM
TS, got a suggestion for you. Report her to ICA, let her get caught, and she got banned from coming to Singapore. Next, go with her back to her country and have a bonk of your life. Come back change your phone number. This way, she won't be able to contact you for 3 years. Wanna be wicked, go all the way!!! Damn shiok right?

:rolleyes:

BKnight
19-03-2009, 11:55 AM
TS you should refer her to the Central Executive Committee of a certain ruling party ("the Party"). They have a top secret highly confidential project which recruits people like this FL. As this is highly confidential, please do not talk about it at your local coffee shops ok?

The project is like this, Big Brother needs to produce more recruits for the Party. And the only way to do it is to attract more Foreign Labourers, known simply as FL. It is not so simple as getting the FLs to come over and give them a pink NRIC. No that is too short-sighted. They need recruits into the Party who are born in Sillypore.

So they get these FLs, have the Central Executive Committee members do it raw and impregnate these FLs so that their offsprings will be brought up and become Party Members.

The only catch is that the FL must take it up their ass in order to be impregnated. You guys must be thinking how can the FL get pregnant if the CEC members do an anal job on the FL. It is a scientifically proven fact that this is the only way for a FL to conceive a politician.

So, you are a company man with a Top Secret (Level III) Security Clearance. You know about Project Anal Penetration

HCKing
19-03-2009, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE]
U are talking cock! How old are you? late 40s? or 4 years old?
Why don't u donate your juice to our spermy bank?

today no viewing meh?:D

Panamera
19-03-2009, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE]
U are talking cock! How old are you? late 40s? or 4 years old?
Why don't u donate your juice to our spermy bank?

Hey Merlion Mascot, Merlion been fully repaired, today lots of PRC tourists, where the hell are you? Faster go back to the Singapore river...We need only Human sperm, not your Merlion sperm..:p

After that, please go back to the kopitiam and wash the plates and wash my car, ok..the aunty at the wan ton mee stall complained to me that you gave her keychain..please dont harrass a 65 years old aunty, ok...

mike1304k
19-03-2009, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=jchongking;3570914]

Hey Merlion Mascot, Merlion been fully repaired, today lots of PRC tourists, where the hell are you? Faster go back to the Singapore river...We need only Human sperm, not your Merlion sperm..:p

After that, please go back to the kopitiam and wash the plates and wash my car, ok..the aunty at the wan ton mee stall complained to me that you gave her keychain..please dont harrass a 65 years old aunty, ok...

Muahahahaha... You guys really make my day lah... Thanks a lot man....

But seriously hor... Though we have sperm bank and goodness knows what other sort of banks... If I were a girl wanting to get pregnant... I will also be very cautious about the type of guy I want to be the genetic father of my child. The usual conditions of tall, smart and so on of course applies... So if I only know someone for a few months.. I do not think I will want his sperms... I don't know if he has any genetic faults or what mah... If I were really serious.. I would get the guy to go for all the usual tests, viral is of course a must and all the genetic tests to see if he is not a carrier of any genetic diseases.

Jus like buying durian lah... Where got cheap, smells nice and nice??? And the more someone says it is... The more suspicious I will get...

Just like if someone were to give me a merlion keychain as a momento... for no rhyme or reason.... Especially if I were to buy a house......

Panamera
19-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Possible Objectives:

Long term Objective - Aiming for your Transformative Assets when you RIP

Short term Objective - Using your "contributed product" to KC an old, ugly, mega rich man in Beijing.

Mid term Objective - She might have AIDS and want you to RIP together

My grandpap used to tell me when I was young, "Grandson, when you are old enough to know gals, please remember this words of wisdom:

"There is no Big, Fat Juicy Frog Anyhow hop around the Street for Free, there is always a Price to Pay, Especially when it comes to Women"

phallusman
19-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Wah, wee, many thanks Bros for the insightful views.

One thing for sure is that I was not quite born yesterday. I am in my mid 40s.

This is helluva crazy thing that I wouldn't have dreamt about at all. I was thinking about it almost the entire night. But I didn't dream of a daughter calling me "daddy".

Dealing with these wl, I always act poor. I might have said before, that the most visible and reliable gauge of a person's wealth or otherwise is the car he drives. I drive a Camry, but it is a 5yr old car, bought a year ago for 46k. And staying at TPY in a 5rm flat. And has got a regular salary of 5k per month. Not much spare cash to throw around. At the very most 300/mth for her.

Naturally, I was so darn suspicious of the kind of motive behind this. Might be some kind of scam, new, creative scam........

This is sucha puzzle la.

I was in combat during my NS and I did my full 13yr cycle reservist. So not quite afraid to die as an old soldier. I was thinking what the hell could happen to me!

After reading all the views by Bros here, I should be somewhat wiser.......

et911
19-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Two possibilites:

1. Blackmail you after the child is born
2. Before the child is born you find yourself having STD or whatever other sexually transmitted diseases.

Where got free lunch in the world one? FL love you?? You got to be kidding.

fanaticd
20-03-2009, 02:35 AM
bear your child? do you have quite a sum of money or property? later 3 yrs later she will come back and ask you to support them. like the cabbie case

BoLiang
20-03-2009, 04:05 PM
bro, dont need even wait that long for the child to come out, the moment you shoot inside. She will shoot you down. Ask you give her money or report you for raping. Equally gone case. Big head rules, remember that!!! Not the small one down there.

HCKing
20-03-2009, 04:12 PM
bro, dont need even wait that long for the child to come out, the moment you shoot inside. She will shoot you down. Ask you give her money or report you for raping. Equally gone case. Big head rules, remember that!!! Not the small one down there.

yup, it will not be a surprise if that happens. dont 4get the economy is in pretty bad shape nw, during desperate times, its all man/woman for themselves. its better to be safe than sorry.

slider_72
20-03-2009, 04:18 PM
She will shoot you down. Ask you give her money or report you for raping.

Bro, not so easy to be accused of rape lah. Our boys in blue may not be very smart but you still need to see what are the circumstances before a case is met. If a bro bring a girl to Hotel 81 in Geylang, no commotion, nothing out of the ordinary, it would mean that the girl went there willingly right?

Also, if the girl claimed she got raped, she would be subject to a medical examination to see if there are any bruises or lacerations below. Of course I assume that the bro is into S&M or rough sex.

And if the girl making the accusation is a FL, the credibility of her accusations would be below sea level.

Gaofar
20-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Throw your mother old shoes!
U go eat shit!

Bro. For that remark I've deducted 7 pts from you. No one in this forum have yet make me deduct pts from anyone, no matter how idiot they are. I've warned you already to be nice but you chose not to listen. I'll be watching you.

You are my first one and hopefully last one... (Be thankful that I've yet to receive my 8 power which is in a few days time...)

Panamera
20-03-2009, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=Panamera;3571505
Throw your mother old shoes!
U go eat shit!

Aiya, you didnt tell me earlier that you want her shoes too..during CNY spring cleaning already threw away liao la.. :D

Ok,Ok...Calm down..Calm down...Dont frighten the kids and tourists...remember your role as a Merlion Mascot - you are representing Singapore and we need to boost up the tourism target this year.......

Back to TS topic, we meet all sort of gals with different agenda, we are not having insight thus we can only guess and speculate on herl real agenda, we will never know...Just wish TS good luck.....

Sg_Lancelot
20-03-2009, 11:49 PM
Wah there is a war going on here :eek:

fanaticd
21-03-2009, 03:42 AM
agree. she will keep your semen as evidence and will sue you in court for rape :P
unless you love to leave your seeds all over the place, this will be a very good deal but you must sign agreement first to safeguard your interest.

For_fun
21-03-2009, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=phallusman;3572791One thing for sure is that I was not quite born yesterday.

Naturally, I was so darn suspicious of the kind of motive behind this. Might be some kind of scam, new, creative scam........

After reading all the views by Bros here, I should be somewhat wiser.......[/QUOTE]

Hi bro,

I have a similar experience with you. A regular WL of mine made the same proposal.

I am in my mid 30s with my Camry, HDB flat, and single.

But I turned her proposal down because I am very suspicious. SUch good things cannot be running around. But I must say it is very tempting. WHy?

1. If she report to police for rape - there is no case, very difficult to prove rape especially if there is no inury on her.

2. Cannot ask for money to bring up the kid, even if it is mine - no Singapore court will rule that way since I was never married to her.

3. Of course I can run all the medical test before we go raw (if fact she suggested that we do as she wants a healthy kid.)

See.. very tempting..

mike1304k
21-03-2009, 11:29 AM
Guys,

Though it is difficult to prove a rape, the victim does not need to have bruises and marks to cry rape. As long as she says she was not a willing party, and that you forced her to have sex with you, it is up to the police to investigate or not. And then she will be sent to the hospital where doctors will ensure whether she had sex or not. As long as sex happened and she said she was not willing, then you are in trouble.

And even though the police may not whack a case on you, your name will be mashed and smashed liao.

phallusman
21-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi bro,

I have a similar experience with you. A regular WL of mine made the same proposal.

I am in my mid 30s with my Camry, HDB flat, and single.

But I turned her proposal down because I am very suspicious. SUch good things cannot be running around. But I must say it is very tempting. WHy?

1. If she report to police for rape - there is no case, very difficult to prove rape especially if there is no inury on her.

2. Cannot ask for money to bring up the kid, even if it is mine - no Singapore court will rule that way since I was never married to her.

3. Of course I can run all the medical test before we go raw (if fact she suggested that we do as she wants a healthy kid.)

See.. very tempting..

Rape? Well, the cctv in L20/L16H81 will show that we went in several times holding hands. And likely to have got recordings of her bringing other customers to other hotels in the area too.

Before she is 3mth pregnant, she will have to return home, or else she become a black over-stayer.

Still, I am thinking I have got nothing to gain, more to risk. And not so keen in sowing my seeds and bear the responsibility - somewhere out there, I have a daughter ......

The thing is that she has broken off with her BF and has lost faith in finding another lifepartner. So, just thinking of going single and have a daughter as companion. And found me as a decent guy, non-smoker, non-drinker and non-gambler....... but not rich leh [drive 5yr old used Camry, 5rm HDB at TPY, 5k salary.]

Well, I am not greedy for a few free bonks. Afterall, free bonks are not that free after all, as we might end up paying more in buying HP, diamond necklace, perfume, etc for her..........

When I drive, I always have my seat belt on. I feel so bare, unsafe and vulnerable without the belt on. So, same thing goes with the CD - this has become SOP, being the helmet for the small head.

groo
21-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Not sure about PRC law...in Singapore, the mother is not entitled to any maintenance unless they are legally married....The child, if proven to be yours, however is entitled to maintenance whilst the father is still alive....if TS prepared a will beforehand, his estate will be distributed according to his will. He can exclude the woman and the child from receiving any part of his estate ...he did not leave behind a will, the intestate succession act only provides for legitimate children to be entitled to a share of the father's estate. So for a bastard child, he is not entitled to claim any part of the deceased father's estate.Whether he leave will or not, whether the girl accused him of rape or not, whether she wants only companionship or not... Blah-blah-blah... it'll all turn out to be A BIG BLOODY MESS!!! :(

So why even consider this question in the 1st place? Someone said good proposal... Good? In what way? GOODNESS!!!, more like it!

Cheers!

HCKing
21-03-2009, 12:50 PM
Rape? Well, the cctv in L20/L16H81 will show that we went in several times holding hands. And likely to have got recordings of her bringing other customers to other hotels in the area too.

Before she is 3mth pregnant, she will have to return home, or else she become a black over-stayer.

Still, I am thinking I have got nothing to gain, more to risk. And not so keen in sowing my seeds and bear the responsibility - somewhere out there, I have a daughter ......

The thing is that she has broken off with her BF and has lost faith in finding another lifepartner. So, just thinking of going single and have a daughter as companion. And found me as a decent guy, non-smoker, non-drinker and non-gambler....... but not rich leh [drive 5yr old used Camry, 5rm HDB at TPY, 5k salary.]

Well, I am not greedy for a few free bonks. Afterall, free bonks are not that free after all, as we might end up paying more in buying HP, diamond necklace, perfume, etc for her..........

When I drive, I always have my seat belt on. I feel so bare, unsafe and vulnerable without the belt on. So, same thing goes with the CD - this has become SOP, being the helmet for the small head.

bro, dont believe watever FL says so easily, they r very very good in stroking man's ego, making u feel soooo important. i had witnessed PRC MM lying effortlessly many times, telling the cai tao she miss him soooo much over the phone and then calling him an old faggot once the phone's hanged up.

i still rem, my regular TN girl, b4 she went back china, told me she will miss me very much and the 1st thing she will do when she landed is to sms me. that was more than a year ago, till nw i still havent got that sms.:rolleyes:

xchange
21-03-2009, 01:10 PM
....TN girl, b4 she went back china, told me she will miss me .....and the 1st thing she will do when she landed is to sms me. that was more than a year ago, .... still havent got that sms.:rolleyes:

Something went wrong with her plans to come back.
Once she find the means/way to come back-you will receive that SMS.

HCKing
21-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Something went wrong with her plans to come back.
Once she find the means/way to come back-you will receive that SMS.

wat i meant was she told me she would sms me ' i have safely landed ' when she touched down. but of cos i am sure i will receive her sms if she does come back again, hopefully not so soon as economy really bad nw, on low budget..............:(

groo
21-03-2009, 03:36 PM
...i still rem, my regular TN girl, b4 she went back china, told me she will miss me very much and the 1st thing she will do when she landed is to sms me. that was more than a year ago, till nw i still havent got that sms...A FL gave me her email address, hometown no. and QQ no. - also no news for almost 1 year liao... better to keep it that way! :D

longwinter
21-03-2009, 03:56 PM
bro, dont believe watever FL says so easily, they r very very good in stroking man's ego, making u feel soooo important. i had witnessed PRC MM lying effortlessly many times, telling the cai tao she miss him soooo much over the phone and then calling him an old faggot once the phone's hanged up.

i still rem, my regular TN girl, b4 she went back china, told me she will miss me very much and the 1st thing she will do when she landed is to sms me. that was more than a year ago, till nw i still havent got that sms.:rolleyes:

sumtime l tink they say things machiam like farting nia. if u dun mean it, just dun say it lo, like saying it for the sake of saying.

They can give u their china number la, QQ, email or whatever forms of contacts, say until very nice, say keep in contact and etc. but when they go back to their china liaos, no news or signs from them liaos, maybe initially she might contact with u a bit la. but after sumtime, all forms of contacts ceased liaos, their contacts also become uncontactable liaos.

Then when they wan to come back to singapore, they then started to build up the contact back with u again. And when u received their messages/calls once again, it is always the same thing. They contact u becos of their hidden own motives / purposes. Usually these motives/purposes are to tell u they are back, and hope that u can go support them or find them lo.

DO_YOU_BJ
21-03-2009, 04:11 PM
They have a common trait.
They will never do the 1st step but would want u to.
They would never ask direct but would make you feel like doing it willingly......
So at the end of the day, they dun owe you any reason.......
All they have to say is....u did from your own free will, i never ask wor then u can only squuze bolls and F spider liao

sammyboyfor
22-03-2009, 04:38 AM
Hi all bros

The advices all hath given are really...Bottom of the Heart....so TS pls read.

Cheers.

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

rete700i
22-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Boss, you openly correct others mistake, later one fucking pathetic clown http://www.sammyboyforum.com/members/profane.html will cry father cry mother complain that you look down on those who study very little.:eek:

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

His signature:
Please pardon all my doggie, they are suffering from Inferiority Complex and despondent.

My fucking little doggie study in Queen's England and highly educator.

No wonder look down on those who study very little.

Never mind, i will still love you.

Do NOT fall into the fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane’s trick. It is trying to agitate and annoy you so that you will zap him with fucking profanities and chances are you will not leave your nick. If you do that, it will cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to complain and you will end up being put into moderation.
Similarly, when it got zapped to negative points, it will also cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to beg for points.
What a disgraceful and shameful act! In Hokkien, it’s Sia Suay!
One option is to go to the Edit Ignore List in your User CP and add that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane into your ignore list and presto! Otherwise, just sit back, relax and enjoy the free entertainment by that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane! clown act 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3376980-post38.html) clown act 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3377118-post2.html) clown act 3 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3413272-post69.html) clown act 4 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/110179-dicky-haonan-x.html#post3415109):p

Panamera
22-03-2009, 10:33 AM
1st of all, Boss Sam, I am not challenging your post nor carrying your balls:

Difference between the words advice and advise

Advice is a noun. It is a recommendation. e.g.

His advice was sound and everyone listened to him.

I am seeking your advice because you are more experienced in such matters.

I turned down that bribe on your advice.

Advise is a verb. It means "to give advice" and therefore refers to the act of giving advice. e.g.

I would advise you to submit your resignation in view of this scandal.

My lawyer has advised me to settle this matter out of court.

An exception : jchongking - the Merlion Mascot is inadvisable for us to advice

ekemono
22-03-2009, 10:49 AM
I recalled having a PRC freelance massage gal turn FB that wanted the same from me. She is nearing 30 and boyfriend back at home is doing time (7 years) for murder case, so she wants a child to keep her company (what a joke). And she said she choose me cos she likes my face and hope baby will be the same type (what a joke again).
From that day onwards I turn down her offer to meet up quite a number of times till she goes back. Upon reaching China still sms me saying she will never forget me. (wahahaha,...)

To good to be true la...
there is no free lunch in this world.

Panamera
22-03-2009, 10:54 AM
I recalled having a PRC freelance massage gal turn FB that wanted the same from me. She is nearing 30 and boyfriend back at home is doing time (7 years) for murder case, so she wants a child to keep her company (what a joke). And she said she choose me cos she likes my face and hope baby will be the same type (what a joke again).
From that day onwards I turn down her offer to meet up quite a number of times till she goes back. Upon reaching China still sms me saying she will never forget me. (wahahaha,...)

To good to be true la...
there is no free lunch in this world.

Wow! Bro ekemono, this is scary sial...Imagine the boyfrd finish time after 7 years and threaten you or worse!! A murderer..damm scary ...

Max77
22-03-2009, 11:10 AM
any latest update TS?life only lived once,decision is urs to make.although lessons taught us well,there's always exceptions and miracles.Learn from ur mistake,but plse do not fear to make mistake again by not trying anything-life will be dull and useless by then.Jus my 10cents worth.

In another word,the chances of striking ToTo is so damn slim but why so many ppl still bother to join the long queue?Very simple,everyone needs a miracle...

Everybody changes,a thief might become an engineer later in his life.A molester might turn over a new leave after being spiritually touched by the warden counsellor.

The most important in ur case is very simple,jus ask urself,do u hav strong feeling for her?Do u think she has the slightest feeling for u?

havana
22-03-2009, 11:29 AM
She is nearing 30 and boyfriend back at home is doing time (7 years) for murder case...

What??? 7 years for murder case???? :confused:

I foreseen he will come for u:rolleyes: Be careful:cool:

ranking
22-03-2009, 11:31 AM
i hope he doesnt donate his sperm.....too many implication is she carry his child.....

HCKing
22-03-2009, 12:28 PM
sumtime l tink they say things machiam like farting nia. if u dun mean it, just dun say it lo, like saying it for the sake of saying.

They can give u their china number la, QQ, email or whatever forms of contacts, say until very nice, say keep in contact and etc. but when they go back to their china liaos, no news or signs from them liaos, maybe initially she might contact with u a bit la. but after sumtime, all forms of contacts ceased liaos, their contacts also become uncontactable liaos.

Then when they wan to come back to singapore, they then started to build up the contact back with u again. And when u received their messages/calls once again, it is always the same thing. They contact u becos of their hidden own motives / purposes. Usually these motives/purposes are to tell u they are back, and hope that u can go support them or find them lo.

yup, thats the usual case, bro. these PRC WL, once went back to their homeland, will lead back their 'normal life'. most of them got their own relationships or are married in their country and of cos their partners and family members are clueless of her trade here thus it will not do them any good to contact customers here unless they are planning for their return trip.

if they do keep in touch with u regularly, dont be too happy. in their eyes they might see u as someone easily manipulated and may come in useful when they need 'help' such as applying for pass etc.

look at some of the threads here with titles like 'applying student pass for PRC MM' or 'cheapest course to enrol for PRC MM' etc, need i say more?:D

BKnight
22-03-2009, 12:38 PM
yup, thats the usual case, bro. these PRC WL, once went back to their homeland, will lead back their 'normal life'. most of them got their own relationships or are married in their country and of cos their partners and family members are clueless of her trade here thus it will not do them any good to contact customers here unless they are planning for their return trip.

if they do keep in touch with u regularly, dont be too happy. in their eyes they might see u as someone easily manipulated and may come in useful when they need 'help' such as applying for pass etc.

look at some of the threads here with titles like 'applying student pass for PRC MM' or 'cheapest course to enrol for PRC MM' etc, need i say more?:D

A PRC WL gave me her contact in Shanghai and kept reminding me that if I go to Shanghai, must call her....Knn...when I was there, I tried to call her (her house number), got through to her number and she was like "Hello, oh! its you" and next thing I knew, my line was ...................................cut off and never heard from her again till today.....:p

ekemono
22-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Wow! Bro ekemono, this is scary sial...Imagine the boyfrd finish time after 7 years and threaten you or worse!! A murderer..damm scary ...

What??? 7 years for murder case???? :confused:

I foreseen he will come for u:rolleyes: Be careful:cool:

I dun know and I dun care if her story are true or not. Most important when we go out cheong must protect our own interest.
Enjoy the sex, but must leave some blood for the big head to function as well

HCKing
22-03-2009, 10:25 PM
A PRC WL gave me her contact in Shanghai and kept reminding me that if I go to Shanghai, must call her....Knn...when I was there, I tried to call her (her house number), got through to her number and she was like "Hello, oh! its you" and next thing I knew, my line was ...................................cut off and never heard from her again till today.....:p

she must be busy bonking away with her PRC boyfriend when u called.:D

BoLiang
23-03-2009, 08:19 AM
[QUOTE=slider_72;3575244]Bro, not so easy to be accused of rape lah. Our boys in blue may not be very smart but you still need to see what are the circumstances before a case is met. If a bro bring a girl to Hotel 81 in Geylang, no commotion, nothing out of the ordinary, it would mean that the girl went there willingly right?QUOTE]

Man in blue doesnt need much. Sperm in her and it is enough, she could have said that she was threaten at knife point, etc. Singapore forces are no CSI lor..even CSI is not real..lol...

phallusman
25-03-2009, 09:33 PM
any latest update TS?life only lived once,decision is urs to make.although lessons taught us well,there's always exceptions and miracles.Learn from ur mistake,but plse do not fear to make mistake again by not trying anything-life will be dull and useless by then.Jus my 10cents worth.

The most important in ur case is very simple,jus ask urself,do u hav strong feeling for her?Do u think she has the slightest feeling for u?

Now, the thing is that I was not born yesterday. I have seen enough to see, feel, touch and smell the good, the bad and the very pretty.

I am sure most bros here can feel, hear, touch and smell the real orgasm - can readily tell the faux ones from the genuine ones.

So, same here, I can tell between those who are here for the moolah or someone who just wanna to have my baby and to be a single mother. Well, just like Toto, we may never have such an encounter in this life or even in the next life. This is fate.

And I would like to thank all bros here for the advice and feedback and concern.

longwinter
26-03-2009, 07:35 AM

l too agree with u that most of them are already enage in r/s or married in their country. If u observe enough, and sumtime there are tell-tale signs too.

Funny thing is that whenever u ask these gals, whether they have a bf or husband, all will say No No. :D All die die wont admit de. My friends and l always find this topic very funny. So far, didnt encountered 1 that say yes.

ya, like l say in my earlier post. They come and contact u, keep in contact or in touch with u becos of some purposes or motives.

HCKing
26-03-2009, 12:30 PM
l too agree with u that most of them are already enage in r/s or married in their country. If u observe enough, and sumtime there are tell-tale signs too.

Funny thing is that whenever u ask these gals, whether they have a bf or husband, all will say No No. :D All die die wont admit de. My friends and l always find this topic very funny. So far, didnt encountered 1 that say yes.

ya, like l say in my earlier post. They come and contact u, keep in contact or in touch with u becos of some purposes or motives.

actually cant blame them also, its just like sales jobs, the sales ppl, in order to make u buy their prdts, will only tell u wat u want to hear, all the gd stuffs, and ugly facts are often hidden and swept under the carpet. inexperienced and naive customers usually end up kana chopped liao still blur blur dont knw what's going on.

to these girls, we r just customers, and they view our sessions with them as mere business transaction, just like sales. for a sales person to be successful, he or she not only need to find new business but also able to do account management, to get return business frm existing customers. so if we ask them if they r attached or married in their countries, they will surely deny, not becos they are born liars but bo pian cos since they need our return business, they need to give us a certain false hope so we will keep going back to them, for sex, love, relationship, GFE, watever.

i think bro if u happen to chance upon one who will say admit she has bf or married, chances r she is oredi one of the top sales person, so losing one of 2 sales to her also no big deal liao lah.:D

longwinter
26-03-2009, 10:01 PM
actually cant blame them also, its just like sales jobs, the sales ppl, in order to make u buy their prdts, will only tell u wat u want to hear, all the gd stuffs, and ugly facts are often hidden and swept under the carpet. inexperienced and naive customers usually end up kana chopped liao still blur blur dont knw what's going on.

to these girls, we r just customers, and they view our sessions with them as mere business transaction, just like sales. for a sales person to be successful, he or she not only need to find new business but also able to do account management, to get return business frm existing customers. so if we ask them if they r attached or married in their countries, they will surely deny, not becos they are born liars but bo pian cos since they need our return business, they need to give us a certain false hope so we will keep going back to them, for sex, love, relationship, GFE, watever.

i think bro if u happen to chance upon one who will say admit she has bf or married, chances r she is oredi one of the top sales person, so losing one of 2 sales to her also no big deal liao lah.:D

It not only applies for those inexperienced and naive who will get chopped. Just like me, l hav been in the scene for quite sometime liaos, read alot of stories in sbf liao, and at times l also noe what the gal is up to or wad she saying is bullshit or real, but still kana chopped. Just like the regular gal that l hav been patronising, l dun noe wad happened to me also. Despite her playing patterns and stunts on me, and l know it deep inside me. But l still visit her. And every time l visit her, seriously l dun feel happy at all. Up till today, l still dun noe why like that. Some of my friends told me that l dun really love or like her, maybe is just that l am trying to prove something, like wanting to conquer the gal or trying to get something more or extra fro the gal. Or maybe can call me fan jian also? heez, l dun noe.

Ya la, to these girls, we are just customers, no matter how good we are to them, or how great the chemistry is or how well we can click, end of the day, we are still customers. They provide a service for us, and we just pay for the service. Sometimes we might just try to think or feel that we can be friends with these gals. But usually this so call friend r/s also needs $$$ to substain also. These gals are very practical and realistic.

hahaha, so far haven encountered 1 who admits, but let wait and see la. :cool:

HCKing
26-03-2009, 10:49 PM
It not only applies for those inexperienced and naive who will get chopped. Just like me, l hav been in the scene for quite sometime liaos, read alot of stories in sbf liao, and at times l also noe what the gal is up to or wad she saying is bullshit or real, but still kana chopped. Just like the regular gal that l hav been patronising, l dun noe wad happened to me also. Despite her playing patterns and stunts on me, and l know it deep inside me. But l still visit her. And every time l visit her, seriously l dun feel happy at all. Up till today, l still dun noe why like that. Some of my friends told me that l dun really love or like her, maybe is just that l am trying to prove something, like wanting to conquer the gal or trying to get something more or extra fro the gal. Or maybe can call me fan jian also? heez, l dun noe.

Ya la, to these girls, we are just customers, no matter how good we are to them, or how great the chemistry is or how well we can click, end of the day, we are still customers. They provide a service for us, and we just pay for the service. Sometimes we might just try to think or feel that we can be friends with these gals. But usually this so call friend r/s also needs $$$ to substain also. These gals are very practical and realistic.

hahaha, so far haven encountered 1 who admits, but let wait and see la. :cool:

bro i think u might have oredi kana KCed by her, maybe nt so much of her KCing u but more like u KC yrself. maybe her initial sales speech or GFE has planted some seeds in yr heart and nw u can see the seeds started growing steadily. reason y u r nt happy could be becos yr expectation of her attitude towards u have changed, u r expecting more than what a FL can give u now, such as love, loyalty etc. yr mood will be down if she doesnt give u enough GFE u have expected frm her and also by the fact that she is still a FL, getting laid by other guys beside u. so i think it'll be better for u to stop RTF her for the time being and try other FL instead.

and yes bro, its gd to see u that u r still aware of the fact that we are still customers in their eyes, and we r certainly nt their only customer. so be careful of yr feelings towards them.:)

Panamera
26-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Bro Longwinter, for a quick moment, I really thought I wrote your postings…My goodness, such a similarity (95%) All it took was a McDonald's burger to wake me up…..

To cut a long story short because the front part of the story was exactly of what you have posted. She was a SYT singer from a popular HFJ and everyone in the joint knows we were very close. One nite, I was having a very heavy early session (without dinner) celebrating a bro back from overseas..Due to empty stomach, I had a gastric attacks, I went to the washroom to wash my face and when I came out, I saw her (She was in my room earlier and knew I was having gastric attack) holding a burger and went tables to tables, asking her fellow sisters whether they want to share it with her...when she saw me, she just turned and walked away without a 2nd look. At that instant, I was enlightened! (hehe), I realized that I was always an outsider, despite all the goodwill and support extended to her and all the feel-good stuffs she told me about being good friends and not customers and etc..... End of the day, it’s just a friendship nourished with $$$. From that nite, she no longer in my exclusive list, I moved on to the rest of the singers in that popular HFJ and got rewarded with much better results. As for the SYT singer, a month later, she told me not to have any feeling for her or else she will hate me more..I wonder what she meant till now….

longwinter
26-03-2009, 11:27 PM
bro i think u might have oredi kana KCed by her, maybe nt so much of her KCing u but more like u KC yrself. maybe her initial sales speech or GFE has planted some seeds in yr heart and nw u can see the seeds started growing steadily. reason y u r nt happy could be becos yr expectation of her attitude towards u have changed, u r expecting more than what a FL can give u now, such as love, loyalty etc. yr mood will be down if she doesnt give u enough GFE u have expected frm her and also by the fact that she is still a FL, getting laid by other guys beside u. so i think it'll be better for u to stop RTF her for the time being and try other FL instead.

and yes bro, its gd to see u that u r still aware of the fact that we are still customers in their eyes, and we r certainly nt their only customer. so be careful of yr feelings towards them.:)

What u say makes sense too. Indeed, l feel not happy becos sumhow l had certain expectation for her. In fact, l do really hope she can be truthful with me, if she were to tell me and share with me how she want to chop carrots la, bluff and cheat people and tricks of her profession. l might feel happier cos at least she is willingly to share with me. but what l get from her was the usual sop that she will tell all customers. As for her getting laid by other guys, l do feel the jealous and earlier on, it kind of torments me whenever l see FRs abt her. When she was in singapore working, sometime l find it a struggle or pain, cos sumtime l will tinks what she is doing or wondering abt her. That kind of feeling is really bad, very jialat. It can really unsettle u.

l think the reason l was KCed and so smitten by her, well Initially she did give me a good impression, she project herself as very nice gal and everytime l look up for her, we have many topics n stuffs to discuss and talk about. We are like we have some great chemistry. Then it was when she was abt to left singapore, she invited me out. Ahhh, think from that outing, l really went deep into her le.

Ya, l think for myself as well too. And l told myself suan le la, look for her again, better not. l too scared later my resistance levels not high enough, anyway now l feel alright liaos. at least l can do things at ease and at my own pace back again. :D Ya, been trying other different FL :o

HCKing
27-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Ya, l think for myself as well too. And l told myself suan le la, look for her again, better not. l too scared later my resistance levels not high enough, anyway now l feel alright liaos. at least l can do things at ease and at my own pace back again. :D Ya, been trying other different FL :o

dont worry bro, its like a passing cloud, if u can stop RTF her u will soon get over it without even noticing it. just a matter of time.

JediSkull
27-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Got to know this FL for almost 2months. She more or less became my...........about it. This is no joke. I just thought that I could never have imagined she could thought of such a thing. Sperm donation - with pleasure, with no strings attached!

i doubt this is a no strings attached deal........ like wat other bros said, she can claim alimony from you...... anyway how do u know if u are gonna give her a daughter or son? besides, y must it be you? she can go find any chinaman do for her..... there'r too many strings attached lar!

Torch_Man
28-03-2009, 12:28 AM
i doubt this is a no strings attached deal........ like wat other bros said, she can claim alimony from you...... anyway how do u know if u are gonna give her a daughter or son? besides, y must it be you? she can go find any chinaman do for her..... there'r too many strings attached lar!

ter's always 2 side of a coin (positive or negative)

look at it tis way (not involvin $$$):
if we happen 2 really kena their kc trap, in turn we hv 2 families 2 handle:
1 in spore (father, mother or wife or gf) & d other in foreign land (dat so-called-lovin-partner of ours), we hv 2 travel at least between 2 countries for our beloved ones.... while goin thru dat motion (duno hw many yrs), we mite eventually feel mo lonely, useless or helpless again.

tinkin:
hw in d world did we end up in tis mess?????

bottomline:
either jz
pay 2 enjoy
or
enjoy payin

jz sharin

Mrxhub
07-04-2009, 06:31 PM
Bro, this is a REAL story where I learnt in Beijing, there this group of pretty babes hunt down rich guys, where given as "FOC lunch", but after she born your baby...u r a dead meat.

This happen to a BILLIONAIR in Beijing, monthly blackmail him a million per mth. This guy still pay and pay.....:)

phallusman
08-04-2009, 09:46 PM
Bro, this is a REAL story where I learnt in Beijing, there this group of pretty babes hunt down rich guys, where given as "FOC lunch", but after she born your baby...u r a dead meat.

This happen to a BILLIONAIR in Beijing, monthly blackmail him a million per mth. This guy still pay and pay.....:)

Well, I am on a 5k salary and NOT a billionaire. I suppose she could earn much more as a FL during that time than to carry a child for 9months and go thru' the labour and pain of childbirth and then, try to claim whatever from me......??? Well, afterall childbirth not quite a bed of roses - it comes with such stuff as stretch marks, loose pussy and sagging boobs........

Mrxhub
09-04-2009, 01:18 AM
Well, I am on a 5k salary and NOT a billionaire. I suppose she could earn much more as a FL during that time than to carry a child for 9months and go thru' the labour and pain of childbirth and then, try to claim whatever from me......??? Well, afterall childbirth not quite a bed of roses - it comes with such stuff as stretch marks, loose pussy and sagging boobs........

1 simple question, stand in her shoe, Would you still do FL after give birth, I don think so, u rather blackmail the owner of the child, monthly SGD$2k per month. Secondly, stretch marks, loose pussy and sagging boobs, do u think nowsadays ladies so stupid don know how to maintance themsleves! They can spend some $$ to do operation.

DO_YOU_BJ
09-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Well, afterall childbirth not quite a bed of roses - it comes with such stuff as stretch marks, loose pussy and sagging boobs........

Errrrr.......not true so cannot agree hor
Stretch marks.............depends alot on individual........
sagging boobs definitely not true...whether got kid or not, age and weight(MASS) and gravity is to blame!
Loose pussy...also depends hor, if cesarean then no loose pussy and very commonly dun in PRC land also.

ManInCheong
29-04-2009, 01:31 AM
You wan another FL with your genes 18 years later?

FL Lover
29-04-2009, 11:09 AM

5K salary? Enough to maintain her lifestyle n the child loh... Sayings are easy. But if a FL have yor child, do yo seriously think you will let your own blood and flesh rot in the streets where the FL come from?

More or less, you will still need to support the kid n the FL. Its a risk to the FL but sometimes if she is desperate and knowing you well, she will take that risk.

Worse come to worse, she will just sell the baby away if you dont take responsbility. KARMA my friend Karma....

eyetosee
29-04-2009, 11:22 AM

What do you gain by doing this? you bear to see your blood kid live without a father ?

phallusman
02-05-2009, 12:36 AM
Well, the thing is that we did try for 4days during her fertile days. She is now back home. My sperms not so powderful la. So, not successful la.

So, this is a closure to this escapade. I dun think I wanna to risk that again.

Still in contact with her. And she intends to come back on a longer stay......

NewandLost
02-05-2009, 04:09 AM

my god, you are dumb enough to bring a child into this world with someone you will not marry and well you know what she does. Do you think this is a way to hook your azz finacially for the rest of your life? Thank with your head not your dick. If you wouldnt do this with a Sing girl why in the f would you even consider it with her? even if she does what she says, you have no guilt about your child being fatherless?

mike1304k
02-05-2009, 02:26 PM
my god, you are dumb enough to bring a child into this world with someone you will not marry and well you know what she does. Do you think this is a way to hook your azz finacially for the rest of your life? Thank with your head not your dick. If you wouldnt do this with a Sing girl why in the f would you even consider it with her? even if she does what she says, you have no guilt about your child being fatherless?

Bro, no use talking to him liao lah. He is deep deep into lala land. Even comes on and brags about trying it with his gal... so let him be lah... I just hope it goes well for him...

Raymondlim
02-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Simple, if that is the case, why must she look for you??????????????
She can do RAW till she ................

saleman
02-05-2009, 03:33 PM
She can said to you and she may to others.

Sexatronic
07-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Well, the thing is that we did try for 4days during her fertile days. She is now back home. My sperms not so powderful la. So, not successful la.

does she knows dat a child w/o father (or mother) in china cannot register for birth cert and ID?? the child also dont enjoy any garmen welfare at all! It literary means this child is stateless..

she crazy, u also follow her crazy?!

K9696
07-05-2009, 09:32 PM

After reading so much .. you really tried.
Thank goodness.
God bless you.
Come to your senses.:D

FL Lover
08-05-2009, 11:28 AM

pwoer bro... u raw with her. U really believed what she had said. U really believed that she will not ask for $$ for the pregnancy or expenses of the new born child?

Lucky she did not get preg... if she did, then u will see her true color. PRC GERs NOT SO STUPID LEH.... they will not take any risks without any gains...

To think that she is coming back and u r going to raw her again.... Better think tiwce or more in putting yor seed into her unless u are those who MIA after preg those gers...