PDA

View Full Version : how now from Kiko

DO_YOU_BJ
23-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Received a PM from Kiko & I felt compelled to share it wif everyone to give their personal opinions to our love struck Casanova KIKO

Yesterday, 11:36 PM

My Reputation: Points: 771 / Power: 3
Re: how now
Bro DO_YOU_BJ

i am kiko, now i fall in love with a b.S ktv gal, i think of her everyday.. how brother ?

You'll never walk alone (Gerrard)

Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection and attachment.

aces68
23-03-2009, 01:21 AM
bro DYBJ, i think you are the expert in this area :)

DO_YOU_BJ
23-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Bro Aces68, you've appeared after such a long time in hibernation.......
How art thou my brudder?
I can't help him...he is beyond mortals my brudder..........................

Santaclaws
23-03-2009, 01:42 AM
i'm very curious on how he looks like, anyone can post a pic ?

icecum
23-03-2009, 01:59 AM
Yo bro DYBJ i also think that u are an expert in this too..... cause had read a lot from ur Advice in ( Matters of the heart )

Well i also got an sms from him too............:rolleyes:

Kiko maybe u want to share ur story in here......... how it happend and how u fall in love with her.....

aces68
23-03-2009, 02:12 AM
Bro Aces68, you've appeared after such a long time in hibernation.......
How art thou my brudder?
I can't help him...he is beyond mortals my brudder..........................

I'm fine brudder, many many thanks for your concern.
Just been very busy with work and planning some renovation to my apartment to improve the feng shui ;)
I see that you and "Obi-wan" are still very active in this forum.
That's good news to all the bros who kena KC trap.

As for bro kiko, maybe "sifu" can help him ? :rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
23-03-2009, 02:55 AM
Read all his posts in other threads bro......
This one, i really no comments....
From a different planet & dimension from us.....

ekemono
23-03-2009, 07:22 AM
Ah... the boy is in love, and all of it he needs to find some ways to express it out.

I read from some thread about the lethal combination of $30 sunglasses and Mark & Spencer chocolate. :rolleyes:

mebirdie
23-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Young boy. Nowsadays kids very difficult to teach. See whether who can be successful. :eek:

Panamera
23-03-2009, 10:25 AM
Hi bro Panamera

i am kiko, how re u?. my bro book a room at b.s ktv today at 2pm, hope u can join us bro.. if u can , u can contact me at xxxxxxxx. thanks!

hi bro, free to go b.s on 3rd of april sad hr b.s or 4 april happy hr?

Bro Kiko, I have seek Yoda help and he advised as follows:

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)
"Not if anything to say about it I have" >> Yoda when he confronts Darth Sidious

"Twisted by the Dark Side young Kiko has become." >> Yoda

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)
"Truly wonderful the mind of a child is." >> Yoda

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
"Do or do not; there is no try." >> Yoda

Its all prophesied in the Star Wars Trilogy, please go seek your knowledge there...Who knows..You will come back as Jedi Kiko....:D

slider_72
23-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Ah... the boy is in love, and all of it he needs to find some ways to express it out.

I read from some thread about the lethal combination of $30 sunglasses and Mark & Spencer chocolate. :rolleyes:

Apart from that lethal combination, he has another trick which is guaranteed to bring the girls to their knees; by smsing them and telling them "宝贝,我很想你。我哭了。"

How's that for a lady killer man.

icecum
23-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Yo bro Panamera same same i also got the same PM & sms too........

Let's us let that boy come in and share his story with us la........ If not like that he won't dare to come in anymore lor......Since this thread it open for him let's not zap him in this thread hao ma........

Kiko didi come in la........ we know u are here

Come in and share ur loving story la........

Don't be shy i Promise i won't zap u ok..... Don't worry about ur 771 Point

Panamera
23-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Didi Kiko,

I know you love love song, here's 1 for you:

Please come out to play, noone is gonna to zap you

What happened here,
As the Singapore sunset disappeared?
I found an empty garden among the flagstones there.
Who lived here?
He must have been a gardener that cared a lot,
Who weeded out the tears and grew a good crop.
And now it all looks strange.
It's funny how one insect can damage so much grain.

And what's it for,
This little empty garden by the brownstone door?
And in the cracks along the sidewalk nothing grows no more.
Who lived here?
And we are so amazed! We're crippled and we're dazed....
A gardener like that one, no one can replace.

And I've been knocking, but no one answers.
And I've been knocking, most all the day.
Oh and I've been calling ,oh hey, hey, Kiko!
Can't you come out to play?

And through their tears,
Some say he farmed his best in younger years.
But he'd have said that roots grow stronger, if only he couldhear.
Who lived there?
Now we pray for rain, and with every drop that falls.....
We hear, we hear your name.....

And I've been knocking, but no one answers.
And I've been knocking, most all the day.
Oh and I've been calling ,oh hey, hey, Kiko!
Can't you come out to play,
In your empty garden?
Kiko?
Can't you come out to play, in your empty garden?

P.S. 2day you got audit, I know you are afraid, stress and MC, please come out to play.....:p

HCKing
23-03-2009, 12:42 PM
hahahaha, havent even come in and share his story already created such a stir.:p

song by Mariah Kiko - THE POWER OF KIKO:D

Panamera
23-03-2009, 12:55 PM
I bet everyone posted here, will receive a PM from Kiko very soon!!!

He is harvesting for cheong kaki to B.S :D

Yo Kiko, this thread will close within 24 hours, please share your "Love of the Century" Story la....

DO_YOU_BJ
23-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Today, 08:37 AM
Re: how now

Bro DO_YOU_BJ

I heard from another bro, he saw my gal after b.s happy hr, sit an old man's car off. I worry where she go, could she be bao by the old man . Or bring her to hotel. Or is it the man bao her give her maintence fee every month 3 to 4k?

Now ever since she came back 2 weeks ago, i go b.S , i rejected all gals , even my regular gal Niu Niu. I called this gal named 龙儿 , i sit with her, and pay her $30, which is more than the standard $20. And i told her the next round i pay her more around $50.

By the way i feel she should be at Tian ann men cause she is the prettiest gal i ever seen at B.S. Bro , should i ask her to go tian ann men work to earn more money.? And if she go , should i go tian ann men support her ?

Kindly advise?

Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection and attachment.
Forward Message

cablesnwires
23-03-2009, 02:02 PM
I heard from another bro, he saw my gal after b.s happy hr, sit an old man's car off. I worry where she go, could she be bao by the old man . Or bring her to hotel. Or is it the man bao her give her maintence fee every month 3 to 4k?

Alamak, the secret is out... Bao or not, it's for you to find out from her...

Now ever since she came back 2 weeks ago, i go b.S , i rejected all gals , even my regular gal Niu Niu. I called this gal named 龙儿 , i sit with her, and pay her $30, which is more than the standard $20. And i told her the next round i pay her more around $50.

$50 is not a big amount.

By the way i feel she should be at Tian ann men cause she is the prettiest gal i ever seen at B.S. Bro , should i ask her to go tian ann men work to earn more money.? And if she go , should i go tian ann men support her ?

You can try. If she goes, you must really support her liao, cos I very poor man, cannot afford go TAM.

Kindly advise?

Use your $30 sunglasses and M&S chocolates tactics. Confirm she will be bowled over by your budget.

Wish you luck bro. :D

HCKing
23-03-2009, 02:17 PM

dont worry 4 nthing ok, that old man must be her father, to fetch her home after work. her virgin cunt is still exclusively yours to deflower

$30 tips very big oredi, more than enough to KC her but in order to make her go out makan with u, need another box of chocolate to do the trick.

if u can open bottle for all bros here in TAM, confirm the girl is yours forever,
not only this 龙儿, watever儿 there u also can up.

quick, quick fasther go open bottle now.:D

Fishcer
23-03-2009, 02:18 PM

Kindly advise?

Forward Message

Eh.....龙儿? I tot "UR" gal is 雪儿? Piang....dun tell me u can't even spell it correctly....still say "UR" gal...

$30 so wat...$50 so wat...u think ur this small amt very the up ah....u want to impress her, then u evryday go down lor.....evryday give her $500-1000, then she MAY follow u....

Go Tian An Men??? 雪儿 may b not bad looking, but come on, she's ordinary only lor....as for ur Niu Niu....i m at a loss for words....her u also wanna come out n say....Fuller U....

Panamera
23-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Open Bottle??? We will end up paying..

I am a newbie, he senior, he said will up my points if I cheong with him because he only up points for bros after cheong. He also want me to bring him to Zara....

I am wondering how old is he? :D

Kiko, I cannot cheong with you because you said you look like Araon Kwok so all the singers will flock to you then me how? Hang Flower for you too?

BTW, you want to meet him backstage when Araon is here? Maybe you can do a duet and exchange some dance moves with him??

How??

aczeta76
23-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Kiko... my my...

Next time perhaps u can stand next to the old man's car and ask loh...

Life goes on (BS, TAM or otherwise)

cablesnwires
23-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Kiko... my my...

Life goes on (BS, TAM or otherwise)

Ask me what? :confused:

BKnight
23-03-2009, 05:41 PM
[Sorry bro, dont think i will post already, next month we come out eat steamboat ok, my no is XXXXXXXX, u contact me

QUOTE=aczeta76;3584295]Kiko... my my...

Life goes on (BS, TAM or otherwise)[/QUOTE]

Bro cablesnwires, you oso? (BTW, When you going to china? next week?)

I tot it was me?

How many Ah Lau all together? Kiko must be very confuse leh...so many Ah Lau cars....:rolleyes:

Tai_zi21
23-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Kiko Reply never fail to make mi have a good laugh

Thanks TS For This Funny Thread

Hope u can give him some gd advise or advice? :D

slider_72
23-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Maybe Kiko should bring his bicycle and wait outside BS. Park his bicycle next to the old man's (aka cablesnwires, BKnight, etc, etc) car. When his girl comes out from BS, he can fetch his girl home whilst riding on his bicycle playing Teresa Teng's 甜蜜蜜 on the radio.

Wah lao eh, so romantic man! 我哭了。

icecum
23-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Wow this one really made me laugh sia.........

Maybe Kiko should bring his bicycle and wait outside BS. Park his bicycle next to the old man's (aka cablesnwires, BKnight, etc, etc) car. When his girl comes out from BS, he can fetch his girl home whilst riding on his bicycle playing Teresa Teng's 甜蜜蜜 on the radio.

FL Lover
24-03-2009, 12:21 AM
Another joker in SBF.... I wonder those who have seen Bro Kiko.... how he look like in real life?

Either he is very handsome or he is very rich ... y? Cause EVERYTIME I HEAR NEWS FROM HIM IN LOVE WITH KTVs GERS.....:eek:

My view on him..... Kiko is a lonely guy who is seeking UNWANTED attentions in SBF..... Look at the PMs he had sent to DYBJ.

U R NOS.1, ONE OF THE KINDS... Bro KIKO...:p

fkma
24-03-2009, 12:28 AM
bro,

I am also always thinking of KTV girls only to forget how they looked like after bonking them..:D

HCKing
24-03-2009, 01:03 AM
quick, quick fasther go open bottle now.:D

Hi bro HCking

what u mean ?if u can open bottle for all bros here in TAM, confirm the girl is yours forever,
not only this 龙儿, watever儿 there u also can up.

gt this pm frm kiko asking wat i mean. my meaning very very very simple, if u can open bottle for all bros in TAM, means u gt $$$, means at the moment in time, u instantly transform into Aaron Cock and all girls eyes will be on you.

BUT...........there's 1 thing i need to clarify hor, yr meaning of open bottle and my meaning of open bottle may differ, so dont come crying if it doesnt work on you ok.:p

colins
24-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Bro kiko, pls send your enquiries to jchongking, the guy who has a solution for every fuck problem you can ever find on earth. ;)

Panamera
24-03-2009, 01:14 AM

Can his bicycle, faster than my Posche? :D

DO_YOU_BJ
24-03-2009, 01:16 AM
how now from Kiko
23-03-2009 04:19 PM

When people sent a pm to you..its mean suppose to be private & not to share. You shouldn't start a thread to tell other samsters all these stuff wasting bandwidth & times you are old yet stupid

Well I got zapped as shown above for this post.
My friend, its ok, I will not KPKB about this, but i am sorry.
Kiko, this is either your clone or your supporter.
To the zapper, pls go take care of Kiko, he is very stress now.......
Nabei, the beauty of internet heroes........
I may be old may be stoopid, but trust me, if you knew me, you'd wish you're me....
Enjoy your life you pathetic monthly income earner.......

etct88
24-03-2009, 02:07 AM
Bro kiko, pls send your enquiries to jchongking, the guy who has a solution for every fuck problem you can ever find on earth. ;)

it is called 'mirror mirror on the wall, who is........':eek:

slider_72
24-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Can his bicycle, faster than my Posche? :D

Ai yah, Porsche so common nowadays. Not romantic at all. Within 5 minutes can bring you from BS KTV to Hotel 81 liao. Better for Kiko to spend a couple of hours to cycle from BS KTV to the girl's home. After that got excuse to go into her house because he sweating like a pig by then. After bathe liao ..... ;)

Panamera
24-03-2009, 10:35 AM
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kiko may refer to:

Kiko (name): a list of individuals with the name
Kiko (Qigong): the Japanese form of Qigong
Kiko (album): by Los Lobos
Kiko (single): by Mee Robos

Who is the real Kiko?

chendelong
24-03-2009, 11:04 AM
how now from Kiko
23-03-2009 04:19 PM

When people sent a pm to you..its mean suppose to be private & not to share. You shouldn't start a thread to tell other samsters all these stuff wasting bandwidth & times you are old yet stupid

Well I got zapped as shown above for this post.
My friend, its ok, I will not KPKB about this, but i am sorry.
Kiko, this is either your clone or your supporter.
To the zapper, pls go take care of Kiko, he is very stress now.......
Nabei, the beauty of internet heroes........
I may be old may be stoopid, but trust me, if you knew me, you'd wish you're me....
Enjoy your life you pathetic monthly income earner.......

No offence,bro,but perhaps you should just name kiko annoymous in the first place so he feel more comfortable,after all what he wants to say is only to you only and may not really wants other to hear.

HCKing
24-03-2009, 01:21 PM

kiko u knw who is jchongking??? the ultimate master of KC who can easily KC a PRC MM with just MERLION KEYCHAINS!!!!:eek: damage even lower than your chocolate and sunglass. dont wait anymore faster go seek advice frm him nw!!!!:D

Panamera
24-03-2009, 01:37 PM
kiko u knw who is jchongking??? the ultimate master of KC who can easily KC a PRC MM with just MERLION KEYCHAINS!!!!:eek: damage even lower than your chocolate and sunglass. dont wait anymore faster go seek advice frm him nw!!!!:D

Like you, jchongking is also very much into HPVs

(read: not MPVs)

Perhaps you 2 can go CC together....

HPV = Human Powered Vehicles

CC = Cycling Cheonging

HCKing
24-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Like you, jchongking is also very much into HPVs

(read: not MPVs)

Perhaps you 2 can go CC together....

HPV = Human Powered Vehicles

CC = Cycling Cheonging

er.............ya mean kiko and jchongking cycling together, singing 甜蜜蜜?:eek::eek:

groo
24-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Apart from that lethal combination, he has another trick which is guaranteed to bring the girls to their knees; by smsing them and telling them "宝贝,我很想你。我哭了。"...How's that for a lady killer man.Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! This one I totally agree!!! :D

Try smsing them short love poems after every tryst, they'll kiss and worship the ground upon which you've treaded... :D:D

Cheers! :p

groo
24-03-2009, 04:51 PM
...How many Ah Lau all together? Kiko must be very confuse leh...so many Ah Lau cars.......er... maybe she has a schedule... a different ahmad (Not Ah Lau lah!!! :D) every night depending on her schedule? :D

aczeta76
24-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! This one I totally agree!!! :D

Try smsing them short love poems after every tryst, they'll kiss and worship the ground upon which you've treaded... :D:D

To sms short poem muz have strong 诗意

Not everybody can hoh...

ilovelife.now
24-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Pretty strange the matters of the heart are!!

DO_YOU_BJ
24-03-2009, 04:56 PM
No offence,bro,but perhaps you should just name kiko annoymous in the first place so he feel more comfortable,after all what he wants to say is only to you only and may not really wants other to hear.

I hear you but this person does not deserve the animosity u r talking about.
Have you seen the PMs he sent to other bros.....
He's just a pest and a shame to society that i have passed my judgment on him & that's final.
Funny, someone wif a new nick created only yesterday can come out and comment on this??????hmmmmmmmmm
Know the who's who and what's wat in the forum before commenting..........

Panamera
24-03-2009, 04:59 PM

Wow!!! Please be expecting PM from him to invite you for streamboat or cheong :D

Panamera
24-03-2009, 05:00 PM
To sms short poem muz have strong 诗意

Not everybody can hoh...

Kiko will send MMS love song MTV videos....:D

Power and Impact

cablesnwires
24-03-2009, 05:01 PM
...er... maybe she has a schedule... a different ahmad (Not Ah Lau lah!!! :D) every night depending on her schedule? :D

Cannot be leh, she so pretty, how can i let her go? old man see liao also cannot tahan. viagra, cialis, all also no need liao....

BKnight, what's your schedule? :D

BKnight
24-03-2009, 05:09 PM
Cannot be leh, she so pretty, how can i let her go? old man see liao also cannot tahan. viagra, cialis, all also no need liao....

BKnight, what's your schedule? :D

Ahmad duties or streamboat with her? :D

I noticed today lots of cyclist in that area..hmmm...wonder why all of a sudden so many HPVs...I cannot remember how to cycle its been quite a while in my kampong days...:D

BTW, bro, When you going to Shenzhen? This weekend?

HCKing
24-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! This one I totally agree!!! :D

Try smsing them short love poems after every tryst, they'll kiss and worship the ground upon which you've treaded...

bro groo this u gotta hand it to kiko, he is a casanova in KCing PRC girls with romantic short messages.

here's an example of his killer move, copied frm one of his postings in other thread.:p

亲爱的, 我在新加坡很香你,你在中国要好好照过自己,我在新加坡等你回来的。

cablesnwires
24-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Kiko will send MMS love song MTV videos....:D

Power and Impact

Frame this in the mind... he goes to buy a pair of S$30 sunglasses, and slowly waltzing towards Marks and Spencers, looking the chocolates, all this time thinking of the happy moments they spent together.

Since i am an old man, i would like to suggest a song for our kiko, aptly titled "Before the next teardrop falls"- by Freddy Fender.

Panamera
24-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Kiko

Where are you? We all misses you?

Please come backkkkk..backkk..backk..back. (echo sound.......)

支高!

你在那里? 我们大家很想你?

回来吧吧吧吧回音

Santaclaws
24-03-2009, 05:35 PM
paying $10 for a pigture of kiko, +$10 more with autograph

cablesnwires
24-03-2009, 05:48 PM

BTW, bro, When you going to Shenzhen? This weekend?

Bro BKnight, mission canceled due to unforeseen circumstances. :( But will be making a trip in the later part of the year.

groo
24-03-2009, 06:21 PM
To sms short poem muz have strong 诗意 ...Not everybody can hoh...I can hoh... Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

aczeta76
24-03-2009, 06:29 PM
bro groo this u gotta hand it to kiko, he is a casanova in KCing PRC girls with romantic short messages.

here's an example of his killer move, copied frm one of his postings in other thread.:p

亲爱的, 我在新加坡很香你,你在中国要好好照过自己,我在新加坡等你回来的。

Hmmm... Me can only write..

几时有空。。。

你好吗?

primary school standard...

hiaz...

人生寥寥几回醉
情事绵绵扣心铉
佳人何处无情郎
浪子无缘配姻缘

--- 唉哉。。

Panamera
24-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Bro Panamera:

HCKING say if u can open bottle for all bros here in TAM, confirm the girl is yours forever,not only this 龙儿, watever儿 there u also can up.

If i go pm , bros to join me , i open pay for the bottle, what if bros put me aeroplane, no bros turn up how ,, ?

Kiko, I knew you been following this thread since Day 1, thus my APB to you...Anyway, out of respect for T.S. and all bros, I've decided to post your PM to me in this thread (made especially for you) so all bros can know how you feel...

To answer your doubt, I think that if you open bottle(s) and settle the bills, no bros will put you aeroplane, I think they will arrive at TAM in their own Private Jets, Airbuses or even Space Shuttle :D

Panamera
24-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Bro , my point had drop from 880 to 770, total lost is 110 points, enough is enough , i need my point and power to support me. U Say u put APB on me , what is that ?
hi bro, free to go b.s on 3rd of april sad hr b.s or 4 april happy hr?

Kiko

Go to post in the thread la..

Think nobody will zap you la

I have put up an APB on you so you are safe la...?

Kiko,

APB is All Points Bulletin to locate you

Why you need SBF point and power to support you? Support what? Points and Power here will help you to woo gals in KTV or HFJ? or It give you booster in bed when bonking? or can exchange as tips?

Bros zapped you 110 points in virtual world, you cannot swallow then how to make it in real world? What if your B.S WL dump you? then how? kill her or kill yourself? or Kill the Ah Lau Driver? or Kill her softly with 1 zillion words of love poem?

This type of "afraid to lose" child-like mentality also answer your above PM of what if you open bottle, bros dont turn up....Frankly, I also dont dare to turn up because TAM bill is another league from BS that you frequent....Wait you bring 100 dollars there than how? The Mummy gonna to charge to my monthly account then how am I gonna to answer? Entertain who? Kiko, who? I also no dealing with kikoman Corporation

BTW, do you know who that farking coward clone of yours who zapped T.S DO_U_BJ? or Was it you?

Also please just post straight onto this thread, my wireless mouse also complaining liao, cut and paste and coloring somemore.... :D

icecum
24-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Well Well Well i also got zap of this too, i am going to cry liao cause the point here also mean so much to me lor.... Can take our monthly point to exchange VSOP at any KTV lor 500 point free 1 VSOP 1000 point free ONS FL :D

Come on man My Dear ........ don't know how to said.....

Since this thread it open by our SR DYB, and he here to advice you and u don't speak up........ then there it nothing much we can do liao

Let's him be ba..... as mention if he don't come in here soon or later he will become crazy lor.... let him speak up let him write hao ma.....

** Dear Sam Boss maybe u can help us to close this thread if he still didn't show up hao ma**

DO_YOU_BJ
24-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Kiko, Y must you Pm me?????????????????
Just post here
Since you want to know a solution, I think i have only 2 for you.
1)Tell her you love her...marry her & shower her wif your love and mark & Spencer cholocates for the rest of her whorey life.............................

The Other solution is:

2)Swissotel rooms balcony can open one..............hint hint
hahahahahaha
Today, 09:08 PM
Re: how now bro
Bro, i ask u the question , u havent give me the solutiuon yet.. bro ?

Panamera
24-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Bro : If i say open bottle means open bottle, give me some time.. now is recession . lots of work to be done , i will ask my si fu come , he teach me to open bottle at hang flower joint one..

I long time nvr go Tiann ann men already , maybe one of these days going to make a return .. Bro u got any regular gal there, go and check the mummy those pretty gals come back from chinese new yr already or not ?

亲爱的,自从你回国,我天天都想你,午阿哥想你到哭了。。。:(

Kiko,

Dont PM me, please post here

NVM, recession gonna to be over in 2-3 years, come back again then :D

Panamera
24-03-2009, 10:00 PM
i am kiko, now i fall in love with a b.S ktv gal, i think of her everyday.. how brother ?

My solution to you: Please go marry her ASAP, recession everything is price down..There is no better time like now!!! Go and propose to her tomorrow and marry her so you can see her everyday....

Auspicious date for ROM is 09/09/2009 meanig 来久,来久,两人来久 meaning Long Long Then Cum so you can bang her whole week then she come.....

fullofrubbish
24-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Kiko

Where are you? We all misses you?

Please come backkkkk..backkk..backk..back. (echo sound.......)

支高!

你在那里? 我们大家很想你?

回来吧吧吧吧回音

He is hiding here

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3587927-post7936.html

groo
24-03-2009, 10:42 PM
Just like the M1 advertisement...

"You guys are GOOOOOOODDDDDD.......!!!" :D

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D:D

HCKing
24-03-2009, 10:44 PM
人生寥寥几回醉
情事绵绵扣心铉
佳人何处无情郎
浪子无缘配姻缘

bro 情圣 aczeta76.:D

Panamera
24-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Date Comment
Zap 1
how now from Kiko 24-03-2009 10:57 PM Please stop talking nonsense you are wasting bandwidth. You moron and go tell the rest of your bros in this thread, they are morons too

Zap 2
how now from Kiko 24-03-2009 10:52 PM Same theory apply to you as the old fark now you are been zap for not making a fair statement. Hope you will learn have a nice day

hehehe! Leave your nics when zapped me, your Farking Power 2 Blind Morons Son of No Good MotheLess Goat!

Please wait till you got more power than zap me because like kiko you need points and powers to raise your dicks! Zapped by a low power farkers really not challenging...:p.....Have a nice beautiful day! hehehe

Kiko - You can kiss your gal goodbye because I am the solution for her now! wahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:D

Panamera
24-03-2009, 11:28 PM
Zap 3
how now from Kiko 24-03-2009 11:17 PM The system allowed samsters to zap anonymously so please don't cry foul. Don't be so rude you had contribute nothing & keep attacking others. Bad karma

Not foul, its ok to zap if it's help to raise your dick, but leave your nics la, Then I can thank you mah! So many cowards, how I know who to thank, correct or not? :D Even a cow also got a name....:p

chendelong
24-03-2009, 11:28 PM
I hear you but this person does not deserve the animosity u r talking about.
Have you seen the PMs he sent to other bros.....
He's just a pest and a shame to society that i have passed my judgment on him & that's final.
Funny, someone wif a new nick created only yesterday can come out and comment on this??????hmmmmmmmmm
Know the who's who and what's wat in the forum before commenting..........

jus join...1st time heard of kiko from TS.no offence,bro if this kiko is justing fooling around.

Panamera
24-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Zap 4
how now from Kiko 24-03-2009 11:35 PM Be not stupid as newbie like you - must always learn the proper manner in replying to other seniors. Good night you kiddy

What senior? A coward fark with no nics...hehehehe:D

DO_YOU_BJ
24-03-2009, 11:41 PM
Can some kind brothers please explain to our dear love struck kiko what he wants to know....
I cant stop laughing when i saw this new PM........
Oh Kiko, laughing not at you but full of joy

Today, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 771 / Power: 3

the other solution
Bro what u mean
2)Swissotel rooms balcony can open one..............hint hint

Is it invite her for candle light candle,, to make it romantic, is it ?

Panamera
25-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Yo Kiko, Yes, it is candle light dinner..with red chinese candle...hehehe..

DO_YOU_BJ
25-03-2009, 12:11 AM

Haha you caught it ya????
Good for ya

FL Lover
25-03-2009, 01:25 AM

Along with some Chocolates for desert? :D

M&Ms melts in yor mouth but not your hands:D

Tai_zi21
25-03-2009, 01:32 AM
Zap 4
how now from Kiko 24-03-2009 11:35 PM Be not stupid as newbie like you - must always learn the proper manner in replying to other seniors. Good night you kiddy

And u r calling urself a senior huh kiko? since when? by ur rep power? ur pts?

Then my rep power more than u also leh.... Faster call mi seniors also! :cool:

slider_72
25-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Kiko, I think there is a general consensus here amongst all the bros. Please share your thoughts with all of us here instead of sending PMs to selected bros only lah. At least all of us can share in your great wisdom mah.

Don't worry about being zapped here. Rest assured that whatever you post in this thread will not be zapped. You have a 免死金牌 granted by bro DYBJ but only restricted to posts in this thread hor. :D

slider_72
25-03-2009, 10:34 AM
I noticed today lots of cyclist in that area..hmmm...wonder why all of a sudden so many HPVs...I cannot remember how to cycle its been quite a while in my kampong days...:D

Nowadays the most highly sought after song in all the KTVs is 甜蜜蜜. I think a lot of bros practising this song and taking refresher course for their HPVs.

HCKing
25-03-2009, 11:54 AM
dont think kiko got time to post here, he is busy posting happily at this thread :rolleyes:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/soccer-talk/58691-liverpool-fc-anfield-reds-supporters-gatherings-530.html#post3589648

icecum
25-03-2009, 12:22 PM
I was reading that Liverpool Fc thread and look like nobody care about him sia......So funny..... Talking to himself, writting for him to see himself....

It there anyway to block his PM...........

Panamera
25-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Bro , i saw your post just now,, and you also got zapped by those idiots, i feel that u are a lao jiao, and i also respect u, and i want to thank u for inviting me to post.
And i got zapped until i scared already , my point previously 880 , zapped until 770.. 110 point lost.. I still need my point and power to up in need brothers in need of point. And i had never zap anybody before!
I am a person who are willing to help bro in need, Bro
Panamera, if u have any bro in need of point , i will be a brother in need for them!

Kiko - Save it. I don't fall for this trick. know you been private messaging (PM) your hidden zappers to zap me. Go tell your hidden supporters zappers (now you call them idots.hehehe), If they so desperate wanting respect from a newbie like me, they gotto earn it by leaving their nics. If not, they can continue to humour me as a loser in real world, I am happy to feed yours and their pathetic ego so that you guys can feel your existence in the virtual world.

I have only this Panamera nic, I do not need a war chests or clones, I respect Boss Sam, Moderators and All SBF bros, because they always leave their nics when zapping people out of correcting mistakes. This, my friends are "Heros"..If you and your hidden zappers can't even face a newbie like me in this forum without a face, you are certaintly not my league.:D.

You have your zappers, I am more blessed - I HAVE ALL MY SBF BROS HERE:D

groo
25-03-2009, 09:31 PM
...my friends are "Heros"..If you and your hidden zappers can't even face a newbie like me in this forum without a face, you are certaintly not my league...I HAVE ALL MY SBF BROS HEREYou mean "not IN my league", siboh?!?!? :D
What is SBF Bros? - Si Beh Friendly? Si Beh Funny? Si Beh Fierce? :D Hope it's not Si Beh Fucked-up?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D:D

Panamera
25-03-2009, 09:45 PM
You mean "not IN my league", siboh?!?!? :D
What is SBF Bros? - Si Beh Friendly? Si Beh Funny? Si Beh Fierce? :D Hope it's not Si Beh Fucked-up?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D:D

Hi Bro Groo,

Thanks for clarification. Si-ah."I meant "not IN my league"......hehe...

SBF = Super Best Friend aka Sammy Boy Forum aka Super Bros Forum

tiewleilowmei
25-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Kiko

支高!

回来吧吧吧吧回音

IT name is 文达.

Kiko or should I call Rockers or should I call Tintinsnowy or should I call Ba_Bu_1975 or... too many to name. Just come out and speak up in this thread leh...

fullofrubbish
26-03-2009, 09:02 AM
IT name is 文达.

Kiko or should I call Rockers or should I call Tintinsnowy or should I call Ba_Bu_1975 or... too many to name. Just come out and speak up in this thread leh...

He is just too coward to come out.Hiding in an area where there can't b any ups or downs. Really Coward. :p:D

DO_YOU_BJ
26-03-2009, 12:16 PM
Today, 12:11 PM
Re: how re u
Hi bro DO_YOU_BJ

How re u , i planning to go cheong tian ann men in around june, dont know the pretty PRC gals from china come back from chinese new year already.. Join me bro!

Kiko, 你真不要脸!
I also will never go cheong wif you cos i dun wanna 丢脸
Please find another sucker to con & pls dun PM me ever again!

Panamera
26-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Dated 25/9
Bro Panamera: I never zap u or pm any brothers to zap u. Why would i do so. I have nothing against u bro. You will always be my beloved brother.. Brother, i love u as my brother Panamera.

Dated 26/9
Hi bro : how re u , i am here to check out how re u, and i want to check with u next month 30 april , u free, want to go b.s together?

Dated Infinity: Kiko - Thanks for the loving messages...Please dont PM me anymore, my mailbox is full already. This is my last and final posting in this thread.You want to PM or Send Me a "LOVE" message, please do it in open. Thank you for reading. . :D

P.S. When you are at TAM, please inform the Malay valets that you are my friend and they let you park your bicycle in my lot...:D

DO_YOU_BJ
26-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Re: brother
Hi bro , last time i jio u go b.s , u say u dont go such place.. now i jio u go tian ann men. Again u dont want.

Bro why cant u give me a chance to cheong with u ?
I am a good boy, u know!

Well Kiko, I do cheong havelock many times a week but let me make this very clear to you and all reading.
I will not cheong wif loosers.....like you
Also, if you got something to say to my, post it here.....i will not reply to your PMs anymore........

cx75
26-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Haha Bro DYB, surprise you created this thread.

Cheong with Kiko a few times, find him very emotional and with very weird character. I think he is too lonely and need company. Cannot tahan his endless sms. Have since cut-off all contact with him.

DO_YOU_BJ
26-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Someone who's got a very empty shell and very lonely in this world.
In need of attention and love and will go all out to get it once he feels any.
This type of people are documented in medical journals........
Kiko, go see a shrink, he can help you!

These type dun explode, but implode......

cablesnwires
26-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Haha Bro DYB, surprise you created this thread.

Cheong with Kiko a few times, find him very emotional and with very weird character. I think he is too lonely and need company. Cannot tahan his endless sms. Have since cut-off all contact with him.

You hv a picture of our beloved brother? :D

FL Lover
26-03-2009, 06:03 PM
SBF forum got a lot of WERID, LONELY AND SAD people (Kiko) lately....But then hor... it is because of this kind of people around that makes my day past by faster than ever.:D

kiko
26-03-2009, 08:28 PM
宝贝,今天接到你从上海来的信息,我真的很开心,龙儿, 我好想你,你在上海一定要穿毛衣。
我会听你的话,好好学习,我也是会听你的话,不要时常去b.s ktv. 龙儿,我这几天都好想你,到流眼泪了。

龙儿,郭儿,好想你,如果你回来新加坡,我会去看你的。。 我在这越说下去就要流泪了。。 龙儿,我哭了 。

DO_YOU_BJ
26-03-2009, 09:18 PM

龙儿,郭儿,你们放心,Kiko 会每天一边想你们,一边打飞机,也一边流眼泪的!

groo
26-03-2009, 10:04 PM
龙儿,郭儿,你们放心,Kiko 会每天一边想你们,一边打飞机,也一边流眼泪的!:D:D Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D:D

fullofrubbish
26-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Kiko ; Kiko why you pm to cheong with you ??? I don't go ktv ; I don't drink and worst still I not rich like you to play with ktv girls hard earned money.:rolleyes:

This is what you pm me today.

Hi bro : how re u bro?

Why not we cheong together next month , i have another bro confirm coming .. either we be going b.s or armani.

U cheong with me, then u know i am not such a person that is describe in the forum.

Bros who cheong with me at s.g know i am a good brother!

I wonder are you really a good brother ??? :eek::confused::rolleyes:

fullofrubbish
26-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Re: brother
Hi bro , last time i jio u go b.s , u say u dont go such place.. now i jio u go tian ann men. Again u dont want.

Bro why cant u give me a chance to cheong with u ?
I am a good boy, u know!

Well Kiko, I do cheong havelock many times a week but let me make this very clear to you and all reading.
I will not cheong wif loosers.....like you
Also, if you got something to say to my, post it here.....i will not reply to your PMs anymore........

Looks like I also kena his PM . :mad::p

FL Lover
27-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Seriously, I wonder how kiko looks like esp those who had seen him.... So many pages abt him and still he is nos1 in the chart with neverending jokes about him....

When will we hear the last of him? But one good thing.. he manage to get all the attentions that he wants from all of us.... Good work, kiko:p

Panamera
27-03-2009, 12:22 AM
QUOTE=kiko]Hi bro: may i know where u work , and what u work as, cause i really admire those people can entertain client at high class ktv..May i know what type of job can entertain client at high class ktv ?[/QUOTE]

Dear All Bros and Moderators, Sorry, I know I have said I am not gonna to post in this thread anymore, I cannot tahan liao...

龙儿,请你快快带郭儿(kiko)到上海,并且不要再回来啦, 我们没办法”打汗”他了…Argggggggggggggg…….受够了

Kiko, I cannot tell you where I work and what I work, cause I need to keep my work !!! One thing I got to hand-it-to-you: You are Amazingly Persistent in trying to get me to cheong with you and take you as my bro, can you let me consider?, I need some time to think it over, I let you know in 2019, ok?

My Goodness, I tot my ex-galfrds were persistent but you Champion All of Them, unfortunately I am a straight guy and I dont have a sister to match your taste ! If you keep flooding my mailbox with PMs, I got to buy extra bandwidth from Boss Sam, so that other bros can post freely!!!!

icecum
27-03-2009, 12:44 AM
OMG when i saw that Chinese Words Send by her or by yourself i almost laugh untill can't stop my Mouth sia...... Want to go and see doctor tomorrow liao :D

For those Bro who want to See him or Know who it he......... Maybe we shall open a HH or SH in either TAM,Armani,BS,SG,PD,etc.........

Kiko We all treat u la......... How much u can drink we BRO here very good and kind lor we sure treat u and let u have a Free Parking in any KTV mention in here ok

U know how to use QQ to chat with ur PRC girl? Can webcam u know.....
Help you to save IDD SMS & IDD Call lor.....

HCKing
27-03-2009, 11:10 AM
QUOTE=kiko]My Goodness, I tot my ex-galfrds were persistent but you Champion All of Them, unfortunately I am a straight guy and I dont have a sister to match your taste ! If you keep flooding my mailbox with PMs, I got to buy extra bandwidth from Boss Sam, so that other bros can post freely!!!!

looks like u have KCed kiko, jia lat liao.:D

Panamera
27-03-2009, 11:28 AM
looks like u have KCed kiko, jia lat liao.:D

Walau!!! die liao la..you sabo me...next time when you want to say KCed of "IT", you PM me la, I dont want "IT" to misunderstand.. Die laio..today kanna B-52 bomber from "IT" again..

slider_72
27-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Walau!!! die liao la..you sabo me...next time when you want to say KCed of "IT", you PM me la, I dont want "IT" to misunderstand.. Die laio..today kanna B-52 bomber from "IT" again..

:eek: You die liao!!! Later you going to get sms from our dearly beloved Kiko as follows;-

大哥,我会听你的话,不要时常去b.s ktv. 大哥,我这几天都好想你,到流眼泪了。我哭了。我们一起去骑脚车,听一听“甜蜜蜜”, 你说好吗?

HCKing
27-03-2009, 11:49 AM
:eek: You die liao!!! Later you going to get sms from our dearly beloved Kiko as follows;-

hahahaha.:D

bro Panamera better pray for 龙儿 to come back fast.:D

BoLiang
27-03-2009, 11:53 AM
all the posts quite comical sia..only thing is I dont understand why he needs ppl to cheong with him.

Panamera
27-03-2009, 12:49 PM

Wawawawa...cheesy sial.. I just spilt my guts vomitting...Chey! Chey! I have not met him before, I dont know him nor know how he hamsome he look like, although he told me he look like Araon Kwok, and I really dont know how and why he PM me, I did not give him my HP (Thank Goodness!) nor did I tell him where I work and where I cheong daily....

One time, I accidentally went into a gay bar with some local chicks, When I was inside, I noticed how come no other gals but all men..what kind of place is that?!?!, Anyhow since I was with few chicks, I didn’t bother much and ordered something called “Sex on the Beach(or bitch?)”, then the VJ made an announcement:" Next song is for Cindy and Marry-Ann", I said to myself " wow! Marry-Ann!, must be a Pretty Eurasian SYT, so I looked around to search for this Marry-Ann, and I vomited .......Cindy & Marry-Ann were 2 big hunks, Cindy was singing with Marry-Ann dancing with a girlie little fan swinging “shis” ass..We didnt finished our drinks and gone in 7 seconds...:p

Kiko, if you want to cheong there, you can go there..I am sure you be the top boy there...I like gals only..real ones...

DO_YOU_BJ
27-03-2009, 02:28 PM
If you drop your soap, look behind 1st before bending down to pick it up bwahahahahaha

Panamera
27-03-2009, 03:00 PM
hahahaha.:D

bro Panamera better pray for 龙儿 to come back fast.:D

I tot she is back already? from the Bs thread, it seems like other bros also into her....I dont go Bs..maybe will check it out

BulleYe
27-03-2009, 04:09 PM
龙儿,郭儿,你们放心,Kiko 会每天一边想你们,一边打飞机,也一边流眼泪的!

haha......
read from page 1 to last
very funs of these...:p
really have a nice friday from you :cool:

不要时常去, 最多一天一次:cool:

Cheonging101
27-03-2009, 04:21 PM
This thread is a classic example of why I should not surf SBF while working...

Hahahaha!!! Na bay chhe bye!!! HAHAHAHA! Wa... laugh until I also 流眼泪了! :D

Good thing boss not around now! ;)

Kiko, you should try TH KTV when it reopens! Place is alot more roomier and cleaner than BS. BS is really a LASAP (dirty) bar! Got cumstains on the sofa! Okay... some of it is mine...:p but wa lau eh! :eek:

Panamera
27-03-2009, 04:40 PM
I am gonna to write to Richard Matheson whether he is keen to write a novel called I am Legend too, you know!

About Kiko and his maltese dog, being the last man alive in SBF, apparently the sole survivor of a bacterial pandemic apocalypse, the symptoms of which resemble suckerism. The novel will details Kiko's daily life in SBF, as he attempts to comprehend, research, and possibly cure the disease that killed mankind, and to which he is immune (Kiko assumes this because he's already a sucker). Kiko's past is revealed through flashbacks, while his emotional struggle to cope with losing his humanity is dealt with by going about a daily routine. Maybe Jack Neo or Eric could direct the movie, I am sure it be a Monster Hit during CNY period.

How Eric - You want to direct it or not? :p

P.S. 3% of the Box office taking will be contributed back to Boss Sam, Moderators and the forum as an appreciation for not closing this thread and 2% will be for all the bros who supported in this thread. Unfortunately, Hidden Zappers, sorry, you NO HAVE because you didn't show your nics, To all zappers, please show your nics because you never know when a story here will be a hit!..

aczeta76
27-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Looks like I also kena his PM . :mad::p

He oso pm me lah.. I was like WTF, WTH... hengz I dun cheong KTV anymore...

tiewleilowmei
27-03-2009, 06:01 PM
I am gonna to write to Richard Matheson whether he is keen to write a novel called I am Legend too, you know!

About Kiko and his maltese dog, being the last man alive in SBF, apparently the sole survivor of a bacterial pandemic apocalypse, the symptoms of which resemble suckerism. The novel will details Kiko's daily life in SBF, as he attempts to comprehend, research, and possibly cure the disease that killed mankind, and to which he is immune (Kiko assumes this because he's already a sucker). Kiko's past is revealed through flashbacks, while his emotional struggle to cope with losing his humanity is dealt with by going about a daily routine. Maybe Jack Neo or Eric could direct the movie, I am sure it be a Monster Hit during CNY period.

How Eric - You want to direct it or not? :p

P.S. 3% of the Box office taking will be contributed back to Boss Sam, Moderators and the forum as an appreciation for not closing this thread and 2% will be for all the bros who supported in this thread. Unfortunately, Hidden Zappers, sorry, you NO HAVE because you didn't show your nics, To all zappers, please show your nics because you never know when a story here will be a hit!..

That's a good one...

tiewleilowmei
27-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Kiko ; Kiko why you pm to cheong with you ??? I don't go ktv ; I don't drink and worst still I not rich like you to play with ktv girls hard earned money.:rolleyes:

This is what you pm me today.

Hi bro : how re u bro?

Why not we cheong together next month , i have another bro confirm coming .. either we be going b.s or armani.

U cheong with me, then u know i am not such a person that is describe in the forum.

Bros who cheong with me at s.g know i am a good brother!

I wonder are you really a good brother ??? :eek::confused::rolleyes:

Wondering who are those brothers he is refering. Doubtful they know him. Once bitten twice shy...

tiewleilowmei
27-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Seriously, I wonder how kiko looks like esp those who had seen him.... So many pages abt him and still he is nos1 in the chart with neverending jokes about him....

When will we hear the last of him? But one good thing.. he manage to get all the attentions that he wants from all of us.... Good work, kiko:p

You support his work of doing??

HCKing
27-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Kiko, you should try TH KTV when it reopens! Place is alot more roomier and cleaner than BS. BS is really a LASAP (dirty) bar! Got cumstains on the sofa! Okay... some of it is mine...:p but wa lau eh! :eek:

unfortunately he is also blacklisted by TH regular bros as well.:p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/12776-t-h-ktv-715.html#post3051158

icecum
27-03-2009, 08:00 PM
For those bro who ZAP him please leave down ur nick la so that he can call his BRO to UP us ma........ we must be a gentlemen ma right we don't follow his so Call BRO la..... we are a man right heehee

I need his next PM will be

: From 800+ point to 700+ point pls don't zap me liao can.......I want to keep my point and power to exchange for my 龙儿.

icecum
27-03-2009, 08:09 PM
MAN of the Match in SBF goes to KIKO 2009 awards winner........

1st Prize 1 night stay at Hougang u know where don't know never mind we don't mind to bring u there..... :D

groo
27-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Wondering who are those brothers he is refering. Doubtful they know him. Once bitten twice shy...Hopefully it's not the 七月 bros... Bwahahahahahahahahaa!!! :D

Cum_Luver
27-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Cheong with Kiko a few times,

bro,still cheonging those HFJ with the same bros ???

slayerstrikebac
27-03-2009, 10:28 PM
For those bro who ZAP him please leave down ur nick la so that he can call his BRO to UP us ma........ we must be a gentlemen ma right we don't follow his so Call BRO la..... we are a man right heehee

I need his next PM will be

: From 800+ point to 700+ point pls don't zap me liao can.......I want to keep my point and power to exchange for my 龙儿.

Sorry long time never log in. Did I hear zapping ??? :D Zap who & why ? :p

Panamera
29-03-2009, 10:09 AM
28-03-2009 11:37 PM ::::: bs join me?

Hidden Zappers, TAM join me? Please leave your nics

Nice try:D

Panamera
29-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi bro Panamera

How re u today , bro , am i such a person that is hate by everybody, cant we make friends. isn't it better to have another friend than enemies.

I love u brother!

[QUOTE=Newbie82]Bro,

Sorry to bother you, need a quick opinion if Club armani ok to go? Seems like FR all rather bad... any idea ? cos doing bach party for bro getting married. Apperciate a reply.

Cheers

You can go check it out, mostly viet gals there now, if dont like it, then walk over to club zara at textile center level 8

Kiko - You dont give up sial..Even used another nics to PM me....:D Why? Missed me ??wahahahahah

Panamera
29-03-2009, 11:26 AM
everyone miss your ass u know....wahahahaha

Wow! Hidden Zappers!!! Come and get it..wahahahahaha :D

chendelong
29-03-2009, 11:29 AM
Kiko is really a good guy with a good heart.

HCKing
29-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by kiko
Hi bro Panamera

How re u today , bro , am i such a person that is hate by everybody, cant we make friends. isn't it better to have another friend than enemies.

I love u brother!

:eek::eek::eek::D

Panamera
29-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Hi bro Panamera

I love u brother!

Why he sent to everybody on this PM?? Yup, he also sent to me, Is he trying to frame me or what? I kanna zapped by 2 more hidden zappers because I didnt reply to return his LOVE... My Japanese galfriend was laughing non-stop: Kawaii ne!, Kiko San....when she saw all Kiko PMs to me last nite...damn, you made her so proud that even a guy also fall in love with her boyfriend..:D

Kiko- Go get a life! You pathetic piece of shit!!.....Please go fark-off!!!!

HCKing
29-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Why he sent to everybody on this PM?? Yup, he also sent to me, Is he trying to frame me or what? I kanna zapped by 2 more hidden zappers because I didnt reply to return his LOVE... My Japanese galfriend was laughing non-stop: Kawaii ne!, Kiko San....when she saw all Kiko PMs to me last nite...damn, you made her so proud that even a guy also fall in love with her boyfriend..:D

Kiko- Go get a life! You pathetic piece of shit!!.....Please go fark-off!!!!

wah i gt zapped almost immediately after my last post. think we better stop talking abt him bro, this guy gt powerful allies!!??:confused::rolleyes::D

Panamera
29-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Bro HCKing, we are all here to share and express as truefully...If we could help those Coward Hidden Zappers to justify their daily living, just let them zap..

Hello Hidden Zappers - Please zap me more, if I could make your pathetic life worth living. Also no money don't go cheong, just come here to zap me more. :D:p:)

Panamera
29-03-2009, 06:42 PM
29-03-2009 06:17 PM steady bro , i like your style.

Thanks hidden zappers, I know you like my style. You wish you were me or having a bro like me in the real world. :)

Hidden Zapper, leave your nics so I can up you.....:p:D:)

glooper83
29-03-2009, 11:36 PM
seems like we ALWAYS return to this topic.. hehz..

maybe dear bro DYBJ could make an alternative career out of this..

anyway Bros DYBJ n Collin, how you guys? haven chat for quite some time..

DO_YOU_BJ
30-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Yeah....maybe can go HFJ chit chat at the same time can hang some flowers lol

colins
30-03-2009, 12:40 AM
seems like we ALWAYS return to this topic.. hehz..

maybe dear bro DYBJ could make an alternative career out of this..

anyway Bros DYBJ n Collin, how you guys? haven chat for quite some time..

Which topic?

FookKew
30-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Kiko is the legend of SBF bwahahaha.

otur
30-03-2009, 01:47 PM
1sy i wanna thank bro Panamera for posting the link in HFJ thread. otherwise i miss out all this fun.

i went out with kiko few time. not a good kaki.
and lucky he didnt bother to pm or sms me anymore :D

rete700i
30-03-2009, 03:16 PM
You may want to consider amending your signature? :D

Hi bro Panamera

Do NOT fall into the fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane’s trick. It is trying to agitate and annoy you so that you will zap him with fucking profanities and chances are you will not leave your nick. If you do that, it will cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to complain and you will end up being put into moderation.
Similarly, when it got zapped to negative points, it will also cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to beg for points.
What a disgraceful and shameful act! In Hokkien, it’s Sia Suay!
One option is to go to the Edit Ignore List in your User CP and add that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane into your ignore list and presto! Otherwise, just sit back, relax and enjoy the free entertainment by that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane! clown act 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3376980-post38.html) clown act 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3377118-post2.html) clown act 3 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3413272-post69.html) clown act 4 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/110179-dicky-haonan-x.html#post3415109):p

Panamera
30-03-2009, 03:31 PM

:eek::confused::eek:

HCKing
30-03-2009, 03:49 PM

ya mean change the word clowns to jokers?:D

ya signature more power than mine leh. should call u senior.:p

glooper83
30-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Which topic?

topic about falling in love with girls from ktv, wl, fl... never stops coming back despite so much being written about it.

DO_YOU_BJ
31-03-2009, 12:34 AM
That's the wheel of life
You get burnt, you sob sob cry cry say will never this & that again
Once calm sets in, bored liao, to comm sex i go......

nodrog
31-03-2009, 07:51 AM
He should ask himself before he decided to go with this BS girl..
1)Can he afford her?
2)Do she love him?
3)Can he accept her past?
4)Will the relationship last??

etct88
31-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Love knows no boundaries
Love have no reasons to love
Love can be a trap
Yet, loved to be trapped
Love best shown in bed
Making love is the most beautiful way of expressing

YET SOME CLOWN/S THINK LUST IS LOVE...........

been there, gone thru all the above, done it, I might the guilty one too, but during my time dun have any brudders to advise me, guess I was lucky......... still farting around....:)

it is addictive.... small head vs big head.........

Panamera
31-03-2009, 01:10 PM
YET SOME CLOWN/S THINK LUST IS LOVE...........it is addictive.... small head vs big head.........

Can I start a new thread on Love and Lust, didn't want to immortalize that "IT" on such an interesting topic for Mature Audience in a thread bearing "IT" name

casannova03
31-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Ha!! after a period of absence and the first few threads i see is KIKO!!

WOW! Is he famous now...again?:confused:

rete700i
31-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Not the words in your signature that need amendment. It's the figure. :D

Me no senior, I'm just like everyone else in this forum, a samster. ;)

ya mean change the word clowns to jokers?:D

ya signature more power than mine leh. should call u senior.

Do NOT fall into the fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane’s trick. It is trying to agitate and annoy you so that you will zap him with fucking profanities and chances are you will not leave your nick. If you do that, it will cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to complain and you will end up being put into moderation.
Similarly, when it got zapped to negative points, it will also cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to beg for points.
What a disgraceful and shameful act! In Hokkien, it’s Sia Suay!
One option is to go to the Edit Ignore List in your User CP and add that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane into your ignore list and presto! Otherwise, just sit back, relax and enjoy the free entertainment by that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane! clown act 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3376980-post38.html) clown act 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3377118-post2.html) clown act 3 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3413272-post69.html) clown act 4 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/110179-dicky-haonan-x.html#post3415109):p

BKnight
31-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Kiko said to himself in the soccer thread that when Liverpool come to Singapore, he hope to take photo with the captain Gerrard and Torres..and he is going to tell Gerrard that he never walk alone!:eek::eek:....

I bet Gerrard will never bend down to pick up a soap anymore...

Torres: aiyak! who the fxxk poke me!!! and you will see a little pest just crawl pass the bathroom..... :rolleyes:

HCKing
31-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Kiko said to himself in the soccer thread that when Liverpool come to Singapore, he hope to take photo with the captain Gerrard and Torres..and he is going to tell Gerrard that he never walk alone!:eek::eek:....

I bet Gerrard will never bend down to pick up a soap anymore...

Torres: aiyak! who the fxxk poke me!!! and you will see a little pest just crawl pass the bathroom..... :rolleyes:

hahahaha, really funny bro. u should also post this in the liverpool thread to cheer up the bros there, think they are damn pissed with kiko's nonsense too.:D

groo
31-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Love knows no boundaries...have no reasons to love...can be a trap...Yet, loved to be trapped...best shown in bed...Making love is the most beautiful way of expressing...YET SOME CLOWN/S THINK LUST IS LOVE.......been there, gone thru all the above, done it, I might the guilty one too, but during my time dun have any brudders to advise me, guess I was lucky......... still farting around....it is addictive.... small head vs big head.....How true... brought back much memories... also lucky me... "Mo-Chueen-Mo-Lan" (in cantonese 冇穿冇烂)! :D:p

Santaclaws
02-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Just came across a news report. I believe the main lead is our dear beloved Kiko. We need to address this grave injustice :mad:

Kiko face-off
Man: Woman & friends left me with big bill at bar Woman: We did it because he was a show-off
By Liew Hanqing
April 02, 2009

IT SOUNDED harmless enough - a drink with a group of new friends.

But soon after, the gathering turned sour, and Mr Ong Kiko, 21, found himself left alone at a bar, with a $213 bill to settle on behalf of people he hardly knew.

Mr Ong, a civil servant, got to know Miss Chloe Yoong, 21 - one of the members of the group - through social networking site Facebook last month.

He said: 'I was randomly browsing through profiles and I decided to send her a message.'

After several messages over the course of a few days, they exchanged handphone numbers.

He then asked her out several times, but each time, she declined saying she was busy.

But on the evening on 28 Feb, Mr Ong received an SMS from her inviting him for a drink at Raffles Hotel's Long Bar with her, her boyfriend and three other friends.

Said Mr Ong: 'I was reluctant at first, but she told me to join them anyway and not to be a wet blanket.'

He recalled that when he arrived, there were already several drinks on the table - two cocktails, a glass of bourbon and a bottle of red wine.

He then chatted with the group for a while.

But after about 20 minutes, Miss Yoong and one friend left, claiming they were going to the toilet.

Shortly after, while Mr Ong was away taking a phone call, two others left.

When he returned to the table, only Miss Yoong's boyfriend remained.

But he, too, left immediately, saying he had to take a call.

Mr Ong claimed he waited for about 30 minutes for the group to return but nobody showed up.

When he SMSed Miss Yoong, she claimed to have left with a friend who was not feeling well.

He then paid the $213 bill for the drinks and left.

He told The New Paper he believed the evening was planned by the group of friends to get him into paying for the drinks.

He said he had repeatedly tried to ask Miss Yoong for his money back after the session but she had been uncontactable. He even contacted the National Institute of Education, where Miss Yoong is studying, hoping to get hold of her.

However, he was told to settle the matter on his own.

When contacted, both Miss Yoong and her boyfriend, Mr Alex Lim, 25, confirmed the incident.

Mr Lim said they had decided to leave Mr Ong to settle the bill because he had implied that he wanted to pay for the drinks.

He said: 'When he came over, he kept bragging about how well he was doing and how well-off he was.

'It is ridiculous that he is asking us for the money back.'

Miss Yoong added that in their exchanges on Facebook, Mr Ong said he had planned to treat her to a drinking or clubbing session.

Did not expect her friends

Mr Ong did not dispute this, but said he had only planned to take Miss Yoong out, but not her friends.

Said Miss Yoong: 'When he first sent me a message, he said he didn't have a stable relationship with his girlfriend.

'He asked me out to go clubbing or for drinks, and said he wanted to treat me.'

She added that she began to get annoyed by Mr Ong's persistent requests and decided to 'get him off her back' once and for all.

'It happened that my boyfriend was around (on the night of the incident) so we asked him to join us.'

Immediately after he paid the bill, Mr Ong reported the incident to the police but was advised to settle the matter privately with her.

However, he claimed he has been unable to contact her since.

The New Paper contacted Miss Yoong at the number provided by Mr Ong without any problem.

He said calls and SMSes to her handphone went unanswered, and she later deleted him from her contact list on Facebook as well.

What he hopes for is an apology and his money back.

When asked if they would accede to Mr Ong's request, Mr Lim said: 'Are you kidding?'

He added: 'It would be a different matter if he had been polite and nice.

'But after all that bragging, it was really difficult to be cordial to him.'

The Electric New Paper, Singapore - The Electric New Paper News (http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,197596,00.html?)

Panamera
03-04-2009, 10:58 AM
[QUOTE=Santaclaws;3611959]Just came across a news report. I believe the main lead is our dear beloved Kiko. We need to address this grave injustice :mad:QUOTE]

Bro Santaclaws, you must not accused him like that la before checking the fact on Kiko.

In all fairness, free from bias and for all his Real and Imaginary sins, this 21yrs old Ong Jian Zhao is not Kiko

1) According to bros who've cheonged with him, Kiko is in his early 30s.

2) Paraquoted from Mr Lim (Ms. Chloe BF) said: 'When Jian Zhao came over, he kept bragging about how well he was doing and how well-off he was.

Kiko is not the bragging type, he is the “ask too many Bo-Liao questions and Super-Cheesy(肉麻)type”

The REAL Kiko would said: Chloe儿,今天接到你要来见面的信息,我真的很开心. Chloe儿,,我这几天都好想你,到流眼泪了. 哎呀! 为什么你叫那么多人来啊, Chloe儿,我哭了

3) He is a master of “Run tips” , he is not stupid to settle the bill of $213 on behalf of people he hardly knew.

4) He will not go Raffles Hotel’s LongBar, he will go further down to Beach Road’s SteamBoat, probably all sitting in a long bench..NEVER LONG BAR!!!!

In all fairness, I came to his defend even though he is not/never/ever my bro but we have to be fair!

HCKing
03-04-2009, 12:38 PM
kiko
Samster Join Date: Dec 2006
My Reputation:Points: 726 / Power: 3

job

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI bro, may i check with u , what u work as, need to entertain client at high class areas ?

hai, kiko y u pm me this kinda thing. u want chiong at company's account go find a sales job loh. with yr thick skin and talent in persuasion and never say die attitude confirm can excel in sales one lah. can easily beat jchongking hands down.:rolleyes:

BKnight
03-04-2009, 12:53 PM
[QUOTE=HCKing;3613247]HI bro, may i check with u , what u work as, need to entertain client at high class areas ? [QUOTE]

I received 3 pm from Kiko, same questions!:eek:

But I cannot tell him that I am his immediate boss sitting in next room...keke..psss...please keep it a secret ok? Dun let him know...:D

Kiko - Go and apply for a job at TAM or Lido la, then you can entertain clients at High Class areas every nite..keke

HCKing
03-04-2009, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=HCKing;3613247]HI bro, may i check with u , what u work as, need to entertain client at high class areas ? [QUOTE]

I received 3 pm from Kiko, same questions!:eek:

But I cannot tell him that I am his immediate boss sitting in next room...keke..psss...please keep it a secret ok? Dun let him know...:D

Kiko - Go and apply for a job at TAM or Lido la, then you can entertain clients at High Class areas every nite..keke

hahaha yes, he can apply 4 papasan and entertain clients all night long. got tips somemore!:D

HCKing
03-04-2009, 02:40 PM
kiko
My Reputation:Points: 726 / Power: 3

hang flower joint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bro Hcking ,,

Now i am in a thai hang flower joint, u need to serve customer at high class places.. me work there very high class.. let me do my best serve u and your client can ?

wahahahaha, any bros interested to hang 4 ang pai kiko???:eek:

BKnight
03-04-2009, 02:49 PM
He is serving client with High Ball glass....so its a High Glass job for him...Better dun let him serve you, who knows, he will offer you "extra" service...

Cheonging101
03-04-2009, 05:18 PM
hahaha yes, he can apply 4 papasan and entertain clients all night long. got tips somemore!:D

Can even KC his own "daughters"!

"女儿...老爸好想你,想到流眼泪了。給老爸日一日。一次!:D"

fullofrubbish
03-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Radar log on

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3614197-post647.html

BKnight
03-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Kiko- Sawadi krup! Where is the Thai HFJ you work? We wan go there and hang flowers to support the gals? You working there as a dancer or singer?
Got 100 baht flower or not? :D

HCKing
03-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Can even KC his own "daughters"!

"女儿...老爸好想你,想到流眼泪了。給老爸日一日。一次!:D"

he will get the sack soon, busy entertaining his 'favourite daughters' whole night long. left only the cui ones to sit with clients.:D

BKnight
04-04-2009, 09:11 AM
Hi bros: May i know is there any Hang flower joint which is high class, full hang flower concert, means no ktv gals and ktv rooms. I am looking for a high class hang flower only with THAI SINGERS.

Can anyone help him or not? Think he want to go for a Sex-Change and become a Thai-Singer in a Big joint..

His new name after his sex-change shall be: Kaeo (Meaning: The Victorious)

Ok, you win liao...ok? :D

BKnight
04-04-2009, 10:46 AM
No la bro.. i going to a hang flower joint with boss. 2molo. new place with private membersip.. singers dammed pretty Thai gals..got to find out find .. then can start a thread on this new high class hang flower joint

Kiko - Dun start a new thread la, post your FR here la...

BTW, when is the "Open Bottle Nite at TAM" for bros here? :p

chendelong
04-04-2009, 12:29 PM
poor kiko.... betray by ts........retribution will be with u.

BKnight
04-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Kiko - Dun start a new thread la, post your FR here la...

BTW, when is the "Open Bottle Nite at TAM" for bros here? :p

Hi bro BKnight

Now my friend hang flower joint business pick up, i dont need help him anymore...

U want me open bottle can ,, re u prepared to go and wear formal , office wear... I dont like my cheong kaki go these type of places . wear jeans , polo- t-shirt,, if u prepare to wear office wear , then u tell me..There was once there is a sbf bro go with me these high class places.. he wear polo -t-shirt with pants.. The mummy ask me why your friend wear like that.. from now on i tell those people who wan cheong with me , these type of high classes place,, please for goodness sake, wear formal please!

I don't have office wear leh, tuxedo or pilot uniform can or not? ......:D

All bros, you all got office wear or not? If not, cannot go with Kiko when he open bottle at TAM..:p

DO_YOU_BJ
04-04-2009, 07:21 PM
There was once there is a sbf bro go with me these high class places.. he wear polo -t-shirt with pants.. The mummy ask me why your friend wear like that

Gong Lan Jiao wei!
KTV fuck care you wear wat.....
Wear shorts n slippers also can.....got money most important
Like Kiko this type, no money wanna play high class...wear tuxedo also fuck spider in the end.....give 50bucks tips in TAM......
Just go home and 流泪 after that again better!

BulleYe
04-04-2009, 07:24 PM

All bros, you all got office wear or not? If not, cannot go with Kiko when he open bottle at TAM..:p

me at work or see customer's senior management also not wear formal leh
jean n polo is my office wear ready, can bor?:D
go TAM n Lido also wear like tat, mms welcome like VVVIP
not one sound any things on this leh:rolleyes:

KTV fuck care you wear wat.....
Wear shorts n slippers also can.....got money most important

ya... at these type of places
got money to spend on you joint, who will push away?
especially now economic bad and most joints doing badly

Panamera
04-04-2009, 08:08 PM
There was once there is a sbf bro go with me these high class places.. he wear polo -t-shirt with pants.. The mummy ask me why your friend wear like that

Which High Class KTV? and Which mummy? :mad:

from now on i tell those people who wan cheong with me , these type of high classes place,, please for goodness sake, wear formal please!

Nobody wants to cheong with you,please for goodness sake, save your bottle, save your tips, save your pocket money and go get real, ya...! :(

Panamera
04-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Kiko, don't say I am heartless, I intro you to below thread, you go submit your application:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/118479-looking-handsome-guys-between-28yrs-35yrs.html

No offend, I just came across above thread, 1-kinda of sick M.F....:rolleyes::(

DO_YOU_BJ
04-04-2009, 09:39 PM
ya... at these type of places
got money to spend on you joint, who will push away?
especially now economic bad and most joints doing badly

Whether economic bad or not same logic bro.
Although I personally ALWAYS go in jeans n polo, i've seen people go to those HIGH END KTV wif HFJ and just sit there alone.
Show starts, cannons start to shoot!
For kiko this type, if he can only tip 50bucks at TAM, how much u think he can hang bwahahahaha
Wear tux also same result.........
Somemore can POH mummy come out....fucking if such a mummy hears he says slander her on such things, sure tio wan bwahahaha
Dunno anything wanna tok HIGH CLASS KTV
Stick to your BS and your budget joints
Stay in your league and dun pollute those you cant reach!
Moral of the story, its not how u look when u go such places....ITS HOW MUCH $$$$ U HAVE kiddo
Fucking parasite!

HCKing
05-04-2009, 12:19 AM

with his kinda budget, can only go beijing TAM and open his coca cola bottle while sightseeing.:p

always see him talk abt his TAM ex girlfriend, wonder who is the lucky girl?:rolleyes:

Smeagol
05-04-2009, 05:58 PM
A thread dedicated to bashing Kiko!!!(cyber bullying) wah lau eh. I think a bit too much leow... dear senior bros......... I suggest that u guys rest and stop leow.

Dear kiko.... if it's true about what they said that u're already in your 30's, my advice to u is to hurry up improve yourself, career wise, financially, character wise. From what I can see, read, hear....you suck big time and close to being worthless.

If you don't buck up before u turn 40...... I'm afraid you may seriously consider the Swissotel balcony can open option. And I dun mean candle lite lomatic dinner...... chinese white candle type hor......

Before you blame the whole world for the shitty state you are in...first think real hard about what and why you are what you've become. :(

DO_YOU_BJ
05-04-2009, 06:35 PM
before u turn 40...... I'm afraid you may seriously consider the Swissotel balcony can open option. And I dun mean candle lite lomatic dinner...... chinese white candle type hor......

Dear Smeagol, most would call this cyber bullying but if you have followed the events since day 1, you'll know this PARASITE doesnt know what's shame and still go on wif his day to day of being a low life and continuously PMing other bros etc etc and the list goes on.

Many have advised him from the start, some even used their empathy and tot it was all a misunderstanding & decided to go out and cheong wif him......but kenna ripped off in the end.

The events list goes on & on and better still, those who kenna sucker by him also have a list liao.
We are cheongsters, we are here to enjoy or help other cheongsters in distress, like in this section MATTERS OF THE HEART, but when such a low life comes in, and not know what's the meaning of integrity, worst, what's shame, I really dun see any point in feeling sad or sorry for IT!

And best, when told him about the balcony can open, he can even think go candle light dinner...this is either plain stupid or IMHO, kay seow!
Read on man, he's enjoying this limelight, something he's always been craving!

mumu
05-04-2009, 08:23 PM

WTF? is this man for real? LOLZ.... hahaha really cracks me up... so funny hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Panamera
05-04-2009, 08:51 PM
WTF? is this man for real? LOLZ.... hahaha really cracks me up... so funny hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Bro Mumu, be prepared to receive pm from him very soon.....He is as REAL as you can get!!! :D:p Thanks for sharing the burden....wahahahahahahahaha

BKnight
06-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Kiko, now we know why your signature is " You'll never walk alone (Gerrard)"

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/coffee-shop-talk-non-sexual-nature/123227-everybody-hates-scousers.html

You damn sick wanker !

FL Lover
07-04-2009, 01:16 AM
recently got alot of boliao pple in sbf... talking abt kiko... we got another thread, same person and same character like kiko... but he more power.. can write LONG F..KING stories abt how song and how mad is he on how pple share FL photo online.... Best of all... both got the same thing... CLONES to zap pple...

ALL KINDS OF PPLE ALSO HAVE IN THIS WORLD.. BUT IN REAL LIFE, JUST ANOTHER SAD LONELY LOSER

ivano
07-04-2009, 05:02 AM
what a "funny" thread, laugh till i 'peng' :D :D
especially those pple who dont walk alone,
hmmm must avoid them b4 they shoot at u :rolleyes:

tiewleilowmei
07-04-2009, 09:56 AM
over;3624462]recently got alot of boliao pple in sbf... talking abt kiko... we got another thread, same person and same character like kiko... but he more power.. can write LONG F..KING stories abt how song and how mad is he on how pple share FL photo online.... Best of all... both got the same thing... CLONES to zap pple...

ALL KINDS OF PPLE ALSO HAVE IN THIS WORLD.. BUT IN REAL LIFE, JUST ANOTHER SAD LONELY LOSER[/QUOTE]

Who is that same pple??

Do know know the truth of what IT has been during?? Have you been cheonging and happen one of the so call "Cheongster" or should call "Idoit" run away from tip?? So whenever visiting that cheong place, girls will mention the story again.... your "Friend" run away tip... Do you know what is called shameful act and causing those cheongsters to bare that shame!!!

You mention boliao and seem like the same remark the senior zapper (6-7 pointer) who zap me... unless you are also another CLONES.

Video Collection 06-04-2009 08:33 PM boh liao post.

FL Lover
07-04-2009, 06:37 PM
You mention boliao and seem like the same remark the senior zapper (6-7 pointer) who zap me... unless you are also another CLONES.

Video Collection 06-04-2009 08:33 PM boh liao post. [/QUOTE]

Clones? Use your head and think. If I am a clone, my points got so low meh? Talk abt clone. If based on what I quoted "bo liao" can help u to identify me as a clone, you might as well go and buy 4-d... maybe u will stirke 4-d.

I tell what is a clone. A clone will never give or contribute good advice. A clone will always talk cock. A clone will never get his points deducted cause they will be upped again with the help of other clones. Just open mouth n shot without using brains

tiewleilowmei
07-04-2009, 07:21 PM
A clone will never get his points deducted cause they will be upped again with the help of other clones. Just open mouth n shot without using brains[/B]

Bingo!! You got it right and that what I need those words from another samster.

Hello Kiko idiot supporters or IT CLONES. Read the above and see my points... Blind sibo!!! Got guts... pick your own size or if you are garang pick someone bigger like me leh... KIKO 3 pointers with 720pts and IT bunch of clones...

how now from Kiko 07-04-2009 07:08 PM you r also a clone

You have bunch of clones, we have group of samsters who hate IT.
Times will tell it all.

Thanks to samsters who have up me.

tiewleilowmei
07-04-2009, 07:30 PM
poor kiko....

Your signature short of some words else it will be fantastic...

chendelong,one and true friend of KIKO,Hero of SBF! and DIED!!!

tiewleilowmei
07-04-2009, 07:46 PM
[QUOTE=Santaclaws;3611959]Just came across a news report. I believe the main lead is our dear beloved Kiko. We need to address this grave injustice :mad:QUOTE]

Bro Santaclaws, you must not accused him like that la before checking the fact on Kiko.

In all fairness, free from bias and for all his Real and Imaginary sins, this 21yrs old Ong Jian Zhao is not Kiko

1) According to bros who've cheonged with him, Kiko is in his early 30s.

2) Paraquoted from Mr Lim (Ms. Chloe BF) said: 'When Jian Zhao came over, he kept bragging about how well he was doing and how well-off he was.

Kiko is not the bragging type, he is the “ask too many Bo-Liao questions and Super-Cheesy(肉麻)type”

The REAL Kiko would said: Chloe儿,今天接到你要来见面的信息,我真的很开心. Chloe儿,,我这几天都好想你,到流眼泪了. 哎呀! 为什么你叫那么多人来啊, Chloe儿,我哭了

3) He is a master of “Run tips” , he is not stupid to settle the bill of $213 on behalf of people he hardly knew.

4) He will not go Raffles Hotel’s LongBar, he will go further down to Beach Road’s SteamBoat, probably all sitting in a long bench..NEVER LONG BAR!!!!

In all fairness, I came to his defend even though he is not/never/ever my bro but we have to be fair!

Point 1 to 3 are true and point 4 most likely. The best part you have written is "Fair"!!

tiewleilowmei
07-04-2009, 07:50 PM
hai, kiko y u pm me this kinda thing. u want chiong at company's account go find a sales job loh. with yr thick skin and talent in persuasion and never say die attitude confirm can excel in sales one lah. can easily beat jchongking hands down.:rolleyes:

If you see IT face, you will never employ IT. Maybe IT is cheap that why IT current employer employ IT or maybe those old Ms who need IT's love....hahahahaha

FookKew
08-04-2009, 12:50 PM
this kiko is really sucks big time keep pming ppl when ppl already told him off.

wildguru
08-04-2009, 03:16 PM
kiko??? Always begging for points!
I'm surprised, I have no power, he PM me!!!

HCKing
08-04-2009, 03:52 PM
If you see IT face, you will never employ IT. Maybe IT is cheap that why IT current employer employ IT or maybe those old Ms who need IT's love....hahahahaha

u saw his handsome face b4? mind share hw handsome he look? like aaron kwok or nt?:D

BKnight
08-04-2009, 04:10 PM

I like your nics, no wonder IT cannot tahan you :D

tiewleilowmei
08-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Another zap!!

how now from Kiko 08-04-2009 07:37 AM dun cum here to boh liao, go away

Sorry I can't cum maybe if you turn around... Don't be boh liao go away I don't need your butt.

tiewleilowmei
08-04-2009, 04:41 PM
kiko??? Always begging for points!
I'm surprised, I have no power, he PM me!!!

IT is desperate to get kaki to off load the bill... Don't you know?

tiewleilowmei
08-04-2009, 04:45 PM
u saw his handsome face b4? mind share hw handsome he look? like aaron kwok or nt?:D

You mean hamster face with cock on it!!!
Saw once last year while sitting with one of the BS girl at the coffeeshop. IT is famous there.

tiewleilowmei
08-04-2009, 04:48 PM
I like your nics, no wonder IT cannot tahan you :D

Thanks for the compliment and need you fellow samsters to support in eliminating this kiddo and IT clones.

BKnight
09-04-2009, 11:03 AM
You mean hamster face with cock on it!!!
Saw once last year while sitting with one of the BS girl at the coffeeshop. IT is famous there.

Famous as in? Good looks? Romeo? .......Just curious :D

Think he morph into other nics now, we don't see him around anymore....NOT THAT WE MISS HIM OR WHAT!!!

看你拿不超级白
09-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the compliment and need you fellow samsters to support in eliminating this kiddo and IT clones.

yr signature is so funny!:p

BKnight
10-04-2009, 06:20 PM
This is Kiko clone.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sexual-health-issues/123853-help.html

Now he want to go for HIV check-up!!!

Kiko - Please stay far far aways from us, hor?

wahahahahahaha

Chengdu dog
10-04-2009, 08:21 PM
A thread dedicated to bashing Kiko!!!(cyber bullying) wah lau eh. I think a bit too much leow... dear senior bros......... I suggest that u guys rest and stop leow.

Dear kiko.... if it's true about what they said that u're already in your 30's, my advice to u is to hurry up improve yourself, career wise, financially, character wise. From what I can see, read, hear....you suck big time and close to being worthless.

If you don't buck up before u turn 40...... I'm afraid you may seriously consider the Swissotel balcony can open option. And I dun mean candle lite lomatic dinner...... chinese white candle type hor......

Before you blame the whole world for the shitty state you are in...first think real hard about what and why you are what you've become. :(

You are so bad :o

Dear Smeagol, most would call this cyber bullying but if you have followed the events since day 1, you'll know this PARASITE doesnt know what's shame and still go on wif his day to day of being a low life and continuously PMing other bros etc etc and the list goes on.

Many have advised him from the start, some even used their empathy and tot it was all a misunderstanding & decided to go out and cheong wif him......but kenna ripped off in the end.

The events list goes on & on and better still, those who kenna sucker by him also have a list liao.
We are cheongsters, we are here to enjoy or help other cheongsters in distress, like in this section MATTERS OF THE HEART, but when such a low life comes in, and not know what's the meaning of integrity, worst, what's shame, I really dun see any point in feeling sad or sorry for IT!

And best, when told him about the balcony can open, he can even think go candle light dinner...this is either plain stupid or IMHO, kay seow!
Read on man, he's enjoying this limelight, something he's always been craving!

Please ignore kiko lah you wasting your effort talking reason to such people :p

Panamera
13-04-2009, 11:00 PM
Dear Bros,

This is good laugh..wahahahaha

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/polls/123940-whos-biggest-joker-sammyboyforum.html#post3646711

fullofrubbish
21-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Kiko is still alive . :) ;)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3936818-post1153.html

fullofrubbish
27-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Public service announcement

Kiko is here

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/137003-newbeijing-aka-old-th-ktv-9.html#post3953783

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3953815-post8888.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3953838-post12.html

fullofrubbish
18-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Target sighted

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4020086-post783.html

:p:D:)

fullofrubbish
08-09-2009, 10:12 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4086776-post3172.html

tikokeong
09-09-2009, 03:46 PM

Bro mumu ,

I think he must be childhood watch tv too much le..:D

fullofrubbish
13-09-2009, 09:19 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4102053-post224.html

:)

fullofrubbish
17-09-2009, 11:45 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4114434-post804.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4114428-post239.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4114399-post20.html

jackbl
17-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Hi Sir, to avoid other bros of being con, it will be good to post his pic here :D :p

He can change his nick and register as newbie to chiong with others....

groo
17-09-2009, 02:13 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4102053-post224.html ...Wah! This bro-Kiko looks like man of much connections... he seems so suave and wonder he 何方色圣?:D:p:D:D

fullofrubbish
18-09-2009, 12:59 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4117869-post798.html

Have nice weekend :)

fullofrubbish
18-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Hi Sir, to avoid other bros of being con, it will be good to post his pic here

He can change his nick and register as newbie to chiong with others....

Hi snr kor kor dun call me sir lah . I am still a junior in this forum.I very shy type one not like some bro I know. I wish I got his pictures but he very elusive one. He like to hang out at ktv threads. I doubt he will change his nick as he is still using it. Agree with you IT could be using other nicks as well ...

fullofrubbish
23-09-2009, 11:31 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4132724-post805.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4132985-post299.html

fullofrubbish
27-09-2009, 06:45 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4145051-post12.html

fullofrubbish
01-10-2009, 11:23 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4158783-post301.html

andyk
06-10-2009, 05:28 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4158783-post301.html

=> Interesting thread ! Didn't take notice of a thread dedicated to KIKO !!! :confused: :D

andyk
06-10-2009, 06:16 PM
=> Interesting thread ! Didn't take notice of a thread dedicated to KIKO !!! :confused: :D

=> Yo BRO,thanks for your "heads up" post ! And i have read this whole thread earlier to update myself !....And i also noted that so many famous Senior BROs posted here much earlier too !...Cheers !!! Andyk :)

andyk
11-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Dear KIKO,

Many thanks for all your PMs recently on KTVs,your coming birthday celebrations,X'Mas Eve party with BRO WarBird ! Best U can contact him directly & his KTV groups for future KTV cheongs !

But please understand my position that as long as there's this thread here about U created by good BRO DO_YOU_BJ & i posted here earlier that i have read thru' it & i really dun know what's really going on ? :confused:...and at same time actually i have no interest to know more !...So in fact we really hardly know each other except i may replied maybe a few of your PM for eg "if needed to know the ktv rates,etc...best U call the relevant or available contact for eg Nic - LatexDolly !...please do not PM me anymore as it's not really my style & also i'm uncomfortable not reading or replying U !....

TQ for your understanding & All The BEST !!!
Andyk :)

warbird
12-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Dear KIKO,

Many thanks for all your PMs recently on KTVs,your coming birthday celebrations,X'Mas Eve party with BRO WarBird ! Best U can contact him directly & his KTV groups for future KTV cheongs !

But please understand my position that as long as there's this thread here about U created by good BRO DO_YOU_BJ & i posted here earlier that i have read thru' it & i really dun know what's really going on ? :confused:...and at same time actually i have no interest to know more !...So in fact we really hardly know each other except i may replied maybe a few of your PM for eg "if needed to know the ktv rates,etc...best U call the relevant or available contact for eg Nic - LatexDolly !...please do not PM me anymore as it's not really my style & also i'm uncomfortable not reading or replying U !....

TQ for your understanding & All The BEST !!!
Andyk :)

Yo bro Andyk,

I hv also received numerous PMs n SMSes fro Kiko re his birthday celebration, etc. I never knew anything abt him until less than a wk ago when I got zapped for promising to return his favor for upping me. Then I knew something was amiss. I hv never met him. Many bros here dun seem to like him n some even regard him as a pest.

I hv to politely decline his kind invitation bcos of my many commitments.

Cheers!!

fullofrubbish
12-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Hi bros , you can cheong with him at ktv but make sure he settle the bills first before he leaves.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
12-10-2009, 11:39 PM
he really is full of rubbish :rolleyes:
Nowdays tarnish my names upside down, lucky i know most of the ppl here ...
Pathetic fellow isnt it..:D

HCKing
12-10-2009, 11:48 PM
until nw kiko still havent found his xiao long nu? wat a failure.:D

HCKing
13-10-2009, 12:02 AM
arlow kiko dont pm me abt yr freud with bro GeMiNi lah, me nt interested to knw wat happened btw u and him. y dont u just post yr story here? my pm is reserved for meimei lobangs only ok.:D

HCKing
13-10-2009, 12:16 AM
wah piang kiko y u pm me again?? cant u just post on this thread tat's dedicated to u for once??? this will be the last time i copy and paste yr pm here for all to comment.:mad:

kiko
My Reputation:Points: 613 / Power: 3

My principle in life

Basically my principle in life is

1) want to cheong be steady, got money then cheong , no money , stay at home, Dont drag other bros into trouble with u .

2) I retired now from B.s and qing ge, i prefer now with mummy system and going to hang flower joint..

3) Work hard , study hard, and play hard..

4) Fuck and forget,, enough of KC games with PRC gals,, enough of their LV bag ..

naemlo
13-10-2009, 01:43 AM
Same kiko, u guys discussing??? :rolleyes:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4190194-post117.html

fullofrubbish
13-10-2009, 08:07 AM
Same kiko, u guys discussing??? :rolleyes:

Yes senoir kor kor he is the one.

Target sighted. :D

fullofrubbish
13-10-2009, 08:09 AM
he really is full of rubbish :rolleyes:
Nowdays tarnish my names upside down, lucky i know most of the ppl here ...
Pathetic fellow isnt it.

You can sue him for defamation if you have enough evidence on him.:D:p;)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-10-2009, 11:18 AM
arlow kiko dont pm me abt yr freud with bro GeMiNi lah, me nt interested to knw wat happened btw u and him. y dont u just post yr story here? my pm is reserved for meimei lobangs only ok.

:D Im touched...
Indeed, im waiting..there's no feud with him ..but he got with me..hahaah
I need to divert this thread to many bros man..

You can sue him for defamation if you have enough evidence on him.

Haha, very sacastic ah you..:rolleyes:
usually treat this type of ppl cannot use mouth one, must action de..cause hopeless ppl dun talk sense..;)

Roman city
13-10-2009, 09:47 PM
surprise to know that there is a thread all about a fellow samster, very interesting.....after reading, it's all for the wrong reasons.....:rolleyes:

kiko
10-11-2009, 08:18 PM
I kiko , declared retired from cheong for all entertainment, enough is enough after cheong for 3 years. I felt that in the end i cheong i still get back to nothing , after money spent out.. In business there is ROI, in cheong there is no return.

Thank you to all brothers who been there take care of me and gave me advice!

Now i just want to focus on my career, and attend my sunday church services, be with jesus , worship god at all times...

Take care bros!

For the sake of all Arsenal fans brothers here, every week i will still update all brothers on Arsenal news .. yeah!:D

thomas999
10-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Good for you Kiko!
Don't be like my fren hor, every time transform!

fullofrubbish
10-11-2009, 10:46 PM
I kiko , declared retired from cheong for all entertainment, enough is enough after cheong for 3 years. I felt that in the end i cheong i still get back to nothing , after money spent out.. In business there is ROI, in cheong there is no return.

Now i just want to focus on my career, and attend my sunday church services, be with jesus , worship god at all times...

Sure or not Kiko .You retired :eek::confused: ??? Or now you go sian church mei mei is it ? :) Will definitely miss you . I will still drop by at the Arsenal thread.

HIVsucks_XXX
11-11-2009, 11:42 AM

Take care bros!

For the sake of all Arsenal fans brothers here, every week i will still update all brothers on Arsenal news .. yeah!:D

After 3 years of cheong get nothing, hence my bro kiko has decided to fade away into the arms of the dear lord, I shall miss him so....:(

besafe
15-11-2009, 11:27 PM
I kiko , declared retired from cheong for all entertainment, enough is enough after cheong for 3 years.

Dear Brother,
Wise decision. We lesser mortals will take more time to come to this decision.
Take care and all the best.

besafe
16-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Dear Brother,
Wise decision. We lesser mortals will take more time to come to this decision.
Take care and all the best.

16-11-2009 02:22 PM dont like your reply...

To the one who zapped....Hahaha !
Well... Do take care and wish you the very best in life !
Cheers.

Dishearted
16-05-2012, 12:26 AM

Take care bros!

kiko, u sure or not? still c u in cc