PDA

View Full Version : How long typically do local Fls stay in this line??

tiger12477
24-03-2009, 10:43 AM
It seems like Fls are staying in this line for years and years... I know of one Fl who is doing this for 3-4 years now..... Her figure is not fantastic but loads of customers...... Very hardworking also, she does 15 hours a day....Daily takings at least $500. Please discuss why FLs don't wish to get out of this line and how long they can continue??

sammyboyfor
24-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Please discuss why FLs don't wish to get out of this line and how long they can continue??

Whores are nothing more than immoral money grabbing sluts. They make a shitload of money from men who can't control their sex urges and develop a taste for the high life.

If they quit, their standard of living would drop considerably.

Their ultimate aim is to land a big catch... ie some moron (or a bunch of morons) who lavishes her with gifts and $$$$.

Many Thai whores have 5 or 6 $$$$$ "boyfriends" who they carefully juggle so that none are aware of the existence of the others.

congo9
24-03-2009, 12:47 PM
That is OH so true !

leecs
24-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Prass 1.........

_BATTLESTAR_
24-03-2009, 12:56 PM
they just got used to spending that much $$, so it's hard to go back to a regular job that pays a fraction of their current earnings

BoLiang
24-03-2009, 01:06 PM
what boss mention pretty much sums up what Local FLs are about but I can deny the fact some aer push into by poor family situations..then again, stories can be easily made up. So, got $ then screw lor, no $ then pcc.

groo
24-03-2009, 01:50 PM
...Whores are nothing more than immoral money grabbing sluts
... They make a shitload of money from men who can't control their sex urges and
... develop a taste for the high life.
... If they quit, they're standard of living would drop considerably.
... Their ultimate aim is to land a big catch... ie some moron (or a bunch of morons) who lavishes her with gifts and $$$$...
*** Many Thai whores have 5 or 6 $$$$$ "boyfriends" who they carefully juggle so that none are aware of the existence of the others.Hmmm... seems like all the statements are True leh... :D

But whether immoral or not is open to debate... does that not make SBF immoral then? Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

As for Thai whores who juggle several bfs so that none are aware of the existence of the others, haha, there are also such cases in Sillypore leh...! :D

abuja
24-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Very hardworking also, she does 15 hours a day....Daily takings at least $500. Please discuss why FLs don't wish to get out of this line and how long they can continue??

There are very few jobs with high earning potential and low entry barrier besides WL. Older WL been too long in the line difficult to change and anyway still have business although at lower pay scale and reduced prestige of customers. When WL is willing to quit and find other work or sponsors give money to open a shop, got little chance of success if she is lowly educated and have no useful job skill besides sucking & fucking. After a while she will miss the life and easy money. Sponsoring a WL to stop fucking for money only has the opposite effect as she realises there are more suckers out there willing to sponsor her concurrently.
Only chance a WL have of leaving permanently is if she is not greedy for money, only started doing it a short while, hates the job, is removed from influence and temptation of her former life by staying away from WL friends, ex customers, the nightlife & entertainment industry. Difficult to do if in her hometown or village got neighbours who are WLs come back to show off their wealth.
Once a WL always a WL.

mosesmadmao
24-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Totally agree with the above post..... The payout is huge.......... Probably they can make the same as what a CEO of a small company makes..... Its very good money and no other job can pay remotely close to this job....

DO_YOU_BJ
24-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Re: How long typically do local Fls stay in this line??
The answer is very simple.
They are like a rice grain bucket.....
As long as the rice doesnt run out...they'll not be in this line
As long as the rice grain runs or starts running low, they'll be back
Last, as long as there's no more demand for them, either due to age or watever or finally, DEAD, they'll be still a FL

ilovelife.now
24-03-2009, 04:39 PM
There is a WL/FL who is into her 40's, fat and still getting a ready stream of customers.. I entertain her for her strong massaging skills.

End point - As long as there are customers ready to take her services!

Santaclaws
24-03-2009, 05:31 PM
u earn more, u'll spent more. It's very easy to adapt when u just started working and fetching a 1k basic but it's very very hard for a manager previously getting 6k/mth to accept the 1k.

Thats why it's so difficult for a WL to quit the trade.
So far, the only thing i've seen powerful enough for a WL to quit the trade entirely is due to religion not love (especially not with a customer)

colins
24-03-2009, 06:59 PM
There are some lasup bars in geylang, perhaps you can ask those grannies how long they intend to stay in this line. ;)

justl00king
24-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Whores are nothing more than immoral money grabbing sluts. They make a shitload of money from men who can't control their sex urges and develop a taste for the high life.

If they quit, their standard of living would drop considerably.

Their ultimate aim is to land a big catch... ie some moron (or a bunch of morons) who lavishes her with gifts and $$$$.

Many Thai whores have 5 or 6 $$$$$ "boyfriends" who they carefully juggle so that none are aware of the existence of the others.You very the direct...though it's the truth. :D

HCKing
25-03-2009, 03:32 PM
It seems like Fls are staying in this line for years and years... I know of one Fl who is doing this for 3-4 years now..... Her figure is not fantastic but loads of customers...... Very hardworking also, she does 15 hours a day....Daily takings at least $500. Please discuss why FLs don't wish to get out of this line and how long they can continue??

just like any other jobs, once they mastered the 'job scope' y would they want to get out? they r oredi professional in their own trade liao.:eek:

Sexrider
13-04-2009, 01:18 AM

Only chance a WL have of leaving permanently is if she is not greedy for money, only started doing it a short while, hates the job, is removed from influence and temptation of her former life by staying away from WL friends, ex customers, the nightlife & entertainment industry.

Wah, how true! I experienced before and witnessed before!
Really admire how well all the bros understand WLs/ FLs!:eek:

mike1304k
13-04-2009, 10:56 AM
I will tell you a story of 2 women... both in Japan and both in similar circumstances. Lady A had a husband who loved to gamble and ended up in a shitload of debt. He stole from her just to upkeep his gambling habbits and even used her name to get some loans. In the end, she had to leave him and was saddled with a shitload of debt even though she did not make the loans. She had a 12yr old daughter and had to look after the children. She asked her daughter for permission to become a hostess and started work in the mid 90's. The premise was that she would end the career once the daughter was old enough and capable of earning her own keep. As a hostess, you are not supposed to sleep with clients. But you can KC them all you like and are supposed to be nice to them to keep them coming back. She did things she would never be proud of, but because of having to bring her child up, she endured. Drinking and getting droped. Sometimes falling in love with the wrong man... But in the end, as of 2006, her daughter graduated and asked her to quit and she did. She put her history past her, found a widower who was willing to take her in and they lived a happy life.

In the same period, was a mother of a 2 year old, really pretty and also just divorced from a good for nothing husband. Decided to go into the line because it would give her some income and support her child. Instead of keeping her mind, she fell further into the trap. The more clients you had, the more you earned and the more you KC, the more you earned. But the more you earn means the more you can spend and that was what she did. She did not stop. She would drink and get drunk, have sex with as many clients as possible so that they would come back again and so on. But the problem is once you had sex with the client, they would not want to go back as they can call you on the side and pay you on the side. It seems good, but then your side earning grow, your main income stream ends. As she grew older and started to lose her beauty due to the late nights, she spent more to regain the youth. To feel young, she would fling with young men who would take her money and she had to find it from other sources. It was a never ending vicious cycle.

There is no moral to this story, the fact is we never know. Many people do things for many reasons. Some right and some wrong. However, as with a human beings, there are the good WL and FL's and there are the bad ones. The bad of course, much more than the good. When will they stop?? Does it matter? As long as we are careful ourselves, do not spend more than what we can and give what we can, it is all that matters to us. If we wish to fall in love with one and hope they quit, then we have either gotta be really strong and careful or be prepared to cry about it. Again, does it matter? We each live our own lives and we end it the way we wish it to end.

Panamera
13-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Bro Tiger12477, I know where you are coming from in starting this thread

What's your hidden agenda with that FL, anyway? Love or Moral?

Love - No comment becasue NO EXPERIENCE atall in how to love a FL and there will never be such experience..

Moral - You are fighting a lone crusade trying to persuade her to quit. You can't save them....nobody force them to be a FL, they do it willingly for MONEY!

Like what Bro DO_YOU_BJ and Bro Colins advised in “Re:Just want to share, my encounter with a FL”thread-有些人值得同情,可是,有些人根本不值得你去同情,更不值得你去用心.

Save your energy to save the unfortunate or poor. Take care..

mike1304k
13-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Oooohhh now the true story comes out. Thanks a lot for the info man Bro Panamera..

If you want the Fl to quit, then you either have to have lots of $$ or lots of patience and also strength. They will quit one time or other. It is only whether they want to or not. I have seen guys who have made their ladies quit, but that was only the start of a long length of pain and adjustment. Either that or you have enough money that you throw it at them and then make it such that they do not need to hook anymore. But most of us throw the money with a lot of heart pain... so lets not consider that avenue.

You have only got 2 ways:

1) Talk to her and tell her, you want her to quit and this is how much you are willing and able to provide to her... You have to ensure this amount because imagine if you are out of job and cannot afford it liao... She will have to hook again... You also can give her a life or what and that also has to be given or she will hook again. If she is sure that you can give her that and she wants to quit, then she will. She may hedge her bets in the beginning, but once you prove your strength and love, she may give it all up. The effective word is MAY... like in my stories.

2) You wait till she has had her fill of her fantasies and is now too old and too hard up to hook and now has to quit and then you step in like a knight in shining armour and ask her to quit... The big problem will be whether you can tahan the wait and the thought of her bonking so many men....

But like I said... contrary to popular belief, there are some who are "forced" into such a situation. These are few... most are here because of the money...

Panamera
13-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Yo Bro mike1304k,

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/51001-fatty-fl-those-interested-only-thank-you-131.html#post3644679

Go read this...

Anyway, Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, perhaps she walks in beauty, like the nite! :eek:

Panamera
13-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Love is powerful but money is more practical and power beyond description!

If one will to shout into the pussy, sometimes, one might able to hear an echo..echoo..echooo....echoooo.....echooooo....... .....

Many are being "forced" into this trade by ladies such as Prada, Gucci, LV and Guys such as Frank Muller, Patek Philippe and Tag Heuer

mike1304k
13-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Love is powerful but money is more practical and power beyond description!

If one will to shout into the pussy, sometimes, one might able to hear an echo..echoo..echooo....echoooo.....echooooo....... .....

Many are being "forced" into this trade by ladies such as Prada, Gucci, LV and Guys such as Frank Muller, Patek Philippe and Tag Heuer

Muahaha nice one Bro Panamera... but if you went to places like Vientiene in Vietnam where the parents of little girls and the younger hookers actually stand outside their house to hawk their daughters, and also because I have personally seen a few of them who signed up to be "married" to foreigners because their families were in desperate situations, I will say that there are a very few who weren't starting off because of Prada and LV. But then once they are in, then as Yoda once said, "The dark side of the force is strong, but it takes more strength to face it and control it" or something to that extent...

mike1304k
13-04-2009, 12:37 PM
But the truth is also that if we were in such desperate situation, any normal job will do. Waiting on tables, working in the fields, even sweeping floors may bring in income, so why choose hooking? So guys... do be careful lah hor.

Snuber
14-04-2009, 01:51 AM
But the truth is also that if we were in such desperate situation, any normal job will do. Waiting on tables, working in the fields, even sweeping floors may bring in income, so why choose hooking? So guys... do be careful lah hor.

It's all matter of choices here.... no right nor wrong. Just have to reap the consequences for the seeds sowed.

Waiting on tables etc may bring in $$$, and so does selling one's body too. The diff is in the amount. Many have the thinking that once they have enough, they will just quit the line. But then like your story, some will just continue to fall deeper in till the physical attractiveness is no longer there. While some manage to the plug via strong determination, or by someone's help via a stroke of luck.

warbird
14-04-2009, 02:51 AM
I will tell you a story of 2 women... both in Japan and both in similar circumstances. Lady A had a husband who loved to gamble and ended up in a shitload of debt...Sometimes falling in love with the wrong man... But in the end, as of 2006, her daughter graduated and asked her to quit and she did. She put her history past her, found a widower who was willing to take her in and they lived a happy life.

In the same period, was a mother of a 2 year old..............

There is no moral to this story, the fact is we never know. Many people do things for many reasons. Some right and some wrong. However, as with a human beings, there are the good WL and FL's and there are the bad ones. The bad of course, much more than the good...

It's all matter of choices here.... no right nor wrong. Just have to reap the consequences for the seeds sowed.

Waiting on tables etc may bring in $$$, and so does selling one's body too. The diff is in the amount. Many have the thinking that once they have enough, they will just quit the line. But then like your story, some will just continue to fall deeper in till the physical attractiveness is no longer there. While some manage to the plug via strong determination, or by someone's help via a stroke of luck.

Bros milk n Snuber,

I'm not sure if I would call Lady A a FL/WL.

How about the young ger who was sold to a brothel to pay loan sharks for her father's debt?

Or a very pretty 18-yr-old PRC student who agreed to be "BAOed" by an old chi ko pek like me to raise a large sum of money quickly to pay for her mother's chemotherapy? Is she a FL/WL? Actually I hv great respect for her n would call her a filial daughter.

Many PRC MMs who come to SGP under different schemes are FLs/WLs. Most of them are cunning, mercenary n duplicitous. There are some rare exceptions of course.

I personally know many gers n more than a few men, all non-WLS, who marry primarily for money n social status. Are they morally superior to the regular FLs/WLs?? I think not.

Finally, let me share w/ u my favourite quotes on this subject:

"Marriage is for woman the commonest mode of livelihood, and the total amount of undesired sex endured by women is probably greater in marriage than in prostitution."

BERTRAND RUSSELL, Marriage and Morals

"The whore is despised by the hypocritical world because she has made a realistic assessment of her assets and does not have to rely on fraud to make a living. In an area of human relations where fraud is regular practice between the sexes, her honesty is regarded with a mocking wonder."

Angela Carter
1940-1992, British Author

Cheers n goodnight!!

Snuber
14-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Bros milk n Snuber,

I'm not sure if I would call Lady A a FL/WL.
Hi bro,

As a general rule of thumb, ladies in this line are termed as WL for full time, and FL for part time..... that's what I read of here.

For moral issues, I'm not going into it. Cos simply put, who am I to judge them?

Likewise, as for your 18 yo PRC....... guess u can call her ur PT lover since she caters to u alone :D

mike1304k
14-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Bro Snuber,

It is only a general play on semnetics lah. It does not really matter which line they are in or whether they sleep with client or not. Kenna bau or not...

My personal experience is that I also have a young SWT who I am "helping" because she is out of job and out of luck. I also have a lot of respect for her and no intention of doing anything with her. Agreed that there are some who have to sell themselves (body or soul) because of the need to get an infusion of cash fast. Some do it to survive. Some because they know of no other way to get out of the hell they are in. That is why I have always advocated that they are human beings and should be treated as such. But if you find one who is material and constantly asking you for things, then you have to be on your guard and ensure that if you give, you do not complain later.

I have mentioned in many other threads that we have to go in with our eyes wide open, brains working and if we give, we give what we can afford to lose and we should not ask for anything in return. If something comes back, then we are lucky.. if not.... at least we walk away knowing we had some fun.

newbadass
14-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Prostitutes are women. Women are not meant to be understood. They're meant to be screwed. So screw, pay up, and don't ask so much! :D

Big Sexy
14-04-2009, 07:50 PM
marriage is the past tense for divorce.

i have to agree with sam..
Whores are indeed nothing more than immoral money grabbing sluts. They make a shitload of money from men who can't control their sex urges and develop a taste for the high life.

[SIZE="4"]"Marriage is ......

justl00king
14-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Prostitutes are women. Women are not meant to be understood. They're meant to be screwed. So screw, pay up, and don't ask so much! :DI like your answer! :p :D :)

justl00king
14-04-2009, 08:45 PM
I just want to say that till now, I have still YET to meet with a WL/FL who is in this line due to "forced" circumstances, or doing it to put food on the table. :rolleyes:

Most of them open wide for the easy life. Come here one month or so, earn enough and go back to relax for few months or till the funds run out. Then they come back again and cycle repeats.If they can KC or hook one or few sponsors, even better so less work and more money. :rolleyes:

So when will they quit? When they get bao or married to someone rich and never need to worry about $ again.

Then what she do with all the spare time and money? Go look for toyboy lor.

longwinter
14-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Then what she do with all the spare time and money? Go look for toyboy lor.

l am not surprising most of the gals will go look for toyboy...l always have this feeling that most of them do so...afterall they always kana play by men, and l think they will also look for their own entertainment as well...

Snuber
15-04-2009, 05:25 AM
I have mentioned in many other threads that we have to go in with our eyes wide open, brains working and if we give, we give what we can afford to lose and we should not ask for anything in return. If something comes back, then we are lucky.. if not.... at least we walk away knowing we had some fun.

This is what all or most of us will tell ourselves at the beginning. But when the teh voice, the rubbing of her boobs against u, or ur face, grabbing ur dick and squeezing every ounce of it with her pussy muscle..........all is forgotten :p

Snuber
15-04-2009, 05:26 AM
l am not surprising most of the gals will go look for toyboy...l always have this feeling that most of them do so...afterall they always kana play by men, and l think they will also look for their own entertainment as well...
That's true.

Know of some WLs who after work, go look for men who work as bar host. They kena choose and banged by men earlier, so now it's their turn to choose and be entertained liao :D

mike1304k
15-04-2009, 11:17 AM
This is what all or most of us will tell ourselves at the beginning. But when the teh voice, the rubbing of her boobs against u, or ur face, grabbing ur dick and squeezing every ounce of it with her pussy muscle..........all is forgotten :p

Bro it is true lah... But then it depends on how experienced you are lah... For me I kenna whacked so much till now both heads are numb... So no matter how beautiful the lady is and how powderful her pussy muscles are or how stereo-sound her moans are... I will still assess the situation. Besides, most KC comes in after a while... I have not seen anyone try to lay one on me the first time they lay with me... and even if they try... all the more the alarms bells will start to ring.

XeonHacker
17-04-2009, 01:35 AM
vicious cycle as always.