PDA

View Full Version : in the red

ahlaw73
21-04-2009, 03:54 PM
hi all bros,

i got burned. with a PRC, i choose to believe she was a rabbit when in fact she's a fish. all people around me could see that she's a fish but i choose to believe otherwise.

now left with a huge debt of a thousand to pay...no one to blame.....

just want to say something.....forget about how how 'senior ' i am here....just share.

anyone can help?? well. if every bro here donate S$1, then i can pay off this debt!! haha! just thinking out loud!!

cheers to all ...and good luck...

mike1304k
21-04-2009, 04:01 PM
hi all bros,

i got burned. with a PRC, i choose to believe she was a rabbit when in fact she's a fish. all people around me could see that she's a fish but i choose to believe otherwise.

just want to say something.....forget about how how 'senior ' i am here....just share.

anyone can help?? well. if every bro here donate S$1, then i can pay off this debt!! haha! just thinking out loud!!

Bro,

No matter how seasoned you are, you are still human. No matter how hard you try, you are still a man. This is where PRC and all other women will target.

As for the debt of 1 thousand, to some it is big money, to others it is nothing. I cannot help you there because in some ways, you have to pay for your lesson and it is a damned painful one.

If money is thight, my suggestion will be to try your best to recover in as fast as possible. Even saving up $1 a day, you will earn back that amount in a few years. I am not rubbing it in ok? Smoke less 1 pack of cigs and in 100 days, you will recover also. Cheer up and chin up bro. We have all been there and we all feel for you.

leecs
21-04-2009, 05:06 PM
I feel for you bro... Hope you can pick yourself up again... Good luck!

FL Lover
21-04-2009, 05:39 PM
hi all bros,

Bro, the debt you are talking abt is $1000? Ok... not that big amount but dont get me wrong.. not here to suan u.

In fact, most of us get burnt with more than that amount. I remb when I got burnt, i alreday spent abt 5k before i woke up.. yes.. heart pain loh but $ can earned back. Just take it as a lesson.

aczeta
21-04-2009, 05:43 PM
At least you woke up earlier ...

Wish you luck to strike 4D lah...

FL Lover
21-04-2009, 05:52 PM
At least you woke up earlier ...

Wish you luck to strike 4D lah...

The reason as to why I manage to wake up is because of a good buddy of mine who pulled me from my nightmare and at the same time, my heart crashed when I saw her kissing another guy...

Think of it... I must thank my lucky star for making me see her kissing scene with that guy.

Anyway, take it as a lesson. Your heart will be harden with each exposure...:D

Panamera
21-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Bro Ahlaw73, After the rain, the sun will surely shine. Give yourself a pat on the back that you discovered it early, good luck and "When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Use Duct Tape" - Keep Going! Cheers. Be happy and chill! :)

pussyman72
21-04-2009, 10:22 PM
that what i been saying doesnt matter newbird or old bird we still can get burn...

I also got burn n got burn 2 x :) same i dont blame anyone except myself... 1k 5k is less liao consider mine.... lol think better not think about it... :p

money can earn back but must open eyes bigger n see. also most important learn to stand by up again...

TS take care... Chokdee krup

pussyman72
21-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Anyway, take it as a lesson. Your heart will be harden with each exposure...:D

hehehe agree agree each lesson we go thru the more harden our heart are... that's apply to the WL n FL in the trade :)

NewandLost
21-04-2009, 10:29 PM
hi all bros,

cheers to all ...and good luck... just be thankful its only 1G. it could have been more destructive. your job, wife/gf, family, friends, life savings, your sanity and your health and in some cases read on this board your life.

yongzhen
21-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Bro, 1k lesson is cheap consider here got bros got more expensive lessons.
Just don't throw yr lesson away after a few mths down the rd.

lblittlebear
21-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Count yourself lucky that you only have that 1K debt.

Many others have lost at least 10-100 times that amount already.

hi all bros,

NewandLost
21-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Im not familar with the lingo being that I'm not really into the "scence" like some of you. What is a rabbit and what is a fish? fish eats money?

DO_YOU_BJ
21-04-2009, 11:38 PM
1K tuition fee is damn worth it.
You had a good lesson at very discounted rates liao
Some lost family, bankrupt, lost career and disappeared into darkneess liao
Few have even returned to the MAKER liao
U r indeed very lucky.
I will not console you, but congrats dude...welcum back from hell!

_AXL_
22-04-2009, 12:27 AM
1k just forget it. even if it is a lot of money to u, still forget it and bite the bullet. u r lucky, yr family and your good self is still intact. the heart might hurt a bit but it will heal very soon.;)

a good bro ever likened such gals to leeches, and u were trying to find a vegetarian one. thank your lucky stars that u found one with a small appetite.:D

ahlaw73
22-04-2009, 12:50 AM
hi bros!

haha, feeling good just coming here to read the comments...THANKS TO ALL!!

i need 1000 bros to donate $1 each! hahahahaha! kidding!

Hey bro NEWandLOST, well, the story dun just end here, i lost the job, was greatly affected when i was with her, lost all focus at work and performance took a huge dip, so there goes the income, then the wife, i actually kena caught, not in bed lah, but kena caught in a situation that all of you could only imagine happen on T.V!!
anyway, not to blame whoever, the relation with the OC was not too rosy for several years already and this PRC incident serves as a catalyst to speed the seperation and everything is out in the open , even my colleagues and some frens 'BAO TOH' me...(what were they thinking anyway??)....

so there you go...the story, i lost the job and the wife, still got some frens left, and my sanity... haha!

the prc, (maybe i'm still bluffing myself) is not a FL, not a KTV girl, is a graduate from china....and money was not involved when she was here in town...not even when we were in china together...things start to surface when i'm back here, then want to transfer money for this, for that , for a new fridge etc.....

what to do?? she can only get so much from me....

i know MANY OF YOU BROS here want to KILL me when you read what i'm going to say next.....

PRC and me still in touch occasionally....but i no money liao

haha....

cheers and THANKS to ALL of you!!

ahlaw73
22-04-2009, 12:58 AM
oh yah....

i have this theory, which also why i got into this PRC stuff, this PRC i was with, is NOT exactly a drop dead beauty, nice ass BUT no figure, NO boobs, mouth quite big (I KNOW what some of you are thinking!!) etc.

in fact. she is one of the less attractive and less out-going at the place she worked in, just a plain demure girl....

the theory, i tot the less attractive girl, less out-going girl, she's probably more real and sincere.....

what u bros here think?? i mean, its like going to a KTV, you pick a 'ANG PAI', she probably 'butterfly' alot more than the less attractive girls....

just a thought.....maybe a fish is still a fish...only a carrot like me will feed the rabbit which is actually a fish!

cheers

mike1304k
22-04-2009, 01:08 AM
Bro,

I am saddened by your loss. Indeed it is a heavy price to pay... For me, though mariage may wane, we made a romise to stay for better or for worse... so seeing one go down the drain really saddens me. I don know your situation, so can't say anything.

For one who has no income, 1k is large... but like the other bros all said... many have lost far larger amounts... It does not matter whether the girl is WL, Fl, normal, local or not... You can get KC'd by anyone if u are not careful...

But bro... for yr loss, no one can help you and no one should... It is a pain and a lesson you have to bear, to burn it into yr memory... It may not be much for 1000 bro to donate $1 each... but remember NKF? How $0.50 became gold taps or Huang Na's parents who now have a big house, new business and big car? So sori and please don flame me for this hor..

As for being in contact with the lady, nothing wrong... I would say that as long as you do not get knocked again.... Please do cheer up and keep yr chin up...

NewandLost
22-04-2009, 01:11 AM
just be fortunate. did you read the other thread today about some guy got HIV maybe from a PRC. and you are complaining about 1G? Get real.

colins
22-04-2009, 02:25 AM
uh....I think I am spare $1 for you, but bro, you have at least 1 mil to give to us. Assuming you write your story, and 1000 bros read it and save their own 1k, that is 1000 x 1000 = 1 million. If I owe you $1 you might not chase me, but if you owe us 1 mil, hell I'm gonna dog you till you tell us your precious experience!

Haha...juz kidding man. Sometimes a wrong move will set us back all the way to the start. Much like the snake&ladder game. The uncertainty in life is our dice, we toss it everyday and live thru it one step at a time. As long as you live thru it and learn never to do the same shit again, man you can avoid pitfalls easier and sooner or later hit a ladder that can bring you up again.

Take care dude. ;)

ahlaw73
22-04-2009, 03:06 AM
woah bros!!

hold on!! not asking for money here! that part was kidding around man!!

and BRO NEWnLOST! i'm certainly not complaining.....just sharing and letting off some steam!

just sharing, just like all the rest of the bros who wrote in this forum!! i'm not bitter...well maybe abit! relax guys!

many thanks again guys...and those senior bros here that i havent seen for SO LONG who dropped me a message...thanks.....you know what i'm like rite?? hahaha! those were the days....

cheers!

newbadass
22-04-2009, 03:44 AM
1k? Small case!

I probably blow more than that on Cat50 whores in 2 months.
Take it easy, man! You'll earn back that 1k before you know it! :D

joew2005
22-04-2009, 05:51 AM
life goes on ... ... ... ... ... do not keep thinking abt the past
u still hv a future !

cunt_search
23-04-2009, 04:53 AM
Bro, the debt you are talking abt is $1000? Ok... not that big amount but dont get me wrong.. not here to suan u.

In fact, most of us get burnt with more than that amount. I remb when I got burnt, i alreday spent abt 5k before i woke up.. yes.. heart pain loh but $ can earned back. Just take it as a lesson.

burnt as in no return?
it depend while u spend, what she give u, GFE, F, others?:)

cunt_search
23-04-2009, 04:56 AM
hi bros!

haha, feeling good just ..

.. i lost the job, was greatly affected when i was with her, lost all focus at work and performance took a huge dip, so there goes the income,..., even my colleagues and some frens 'BAO TOH' me...(what were they thinking anyway??)....

so there you go...the story, i lost the job a..., and my sanity... haha!

the prc, (maybe i'm still bluffing myself) is not ..things start to surface when i'm back here, then want to transfer money for this, for that , for a new fridge etc.....

what to do?? she can only get so much from me....

i know MANY OF YOU BROS here want to KILL me when you read what i'm going to say next.....

PRC and me still in touch occasionally....but i no money liao

haha....

cheers and THANKS to ALL of you!!

sound a tat bit familiar:p
well life still goes on; put everything in perspective n hope for the best lol:)

yongzhen
23-04-2009, 06:31 AM
oh yah....

i have this theory, which also why i got into this PRC stuff, this PRC i was with, is NOT exactly a drop dead beauty, nice ass BUT no figure, NO boobs, mouth quite big (I KNOW what some of you are thinking!!) etc.

in fact. she is one of the less attractive and less out-going at the place she worked in, just a plain demure girl....

the theory, i tot the less attractive girl, less out-going girl, she's probably more real and sincere.....

what u bros here think?? i mean, its like going to a KTV, you pick a 'ANG PAI', she probably 'butterfly' alot more than the less attractive girls....

just a thought.....maybe a fish is still a fish...only a carrot like me will feed the rabbit which is actually a fish!

cheers

Bro, its usually these type of gals that r more deadly.
Pretty and hot gals, ppl will tend to b more willing to die for.
Of cos they r also deadly.
I had seen quite alot.
But they so-so types r the silent killers.
Cos ppl tend to deem them as harmless.
Luckily I not rich or free enough for them to kc.
As for being jobless now, take it as time to do a career switch.
Cheers!

Megatronzombie
23-04-2009, 09:14 AM
About the 1K, first bro TS already mentioned its just a joke.

And just to clear things up, i think bro TS lost a lot more than 1k, seeing how he send money over to china repeatedly to buy stuff. And besides monetary, he lost his job (no future income until he finds another job) and his wife. That costs a lot more than money. So, take heart and bro TS wanted everyone here to know: dealing with PRCs, tread with caution and expect the unexpected.

NewandLost
23-04-2009, 11:14 AM
About the 1K, first bro TS already mentioned its just a joke.

And just to clear things up, i think bro TS lost a lot more than 1k, seeing how he send money over to china repeatedly to buy stuff. And besides monetary, he lost his job (no future income until he finds another job) and his wife. That costs a lot more than money. So, take heart and bro TS wanted everyone here to know: dealing with PRCs, tread with caution and expect the unexpected. just for my education, sending money for what? what are the typical cons as far as sending money?

Panamera
23-04-2009, 11:42 AM

cheers

Wahahaha...Just like in fly fisihing, there's a type of fly pattern called "Rabbit trout fly pattern", it's shape representing a small fish with the rabbit fur giving the impression of a small fish as it moves through the water and we are the trout and salmon. hehehehehe..Once hooked, we're grilled with either China oyster sauce, Thai curry or Vietnam fish sauce.....:D

Oralcraz
23-04-2009, 01:05 PM
Sorry for u...not so much of the $$$ but for the marriage. Pick yourself up and walk again. Good luck.

DO_I_BJ
23-04-2009, 02:23 PM
just for my education, sending money for what? what are the typical cons as far as sending money?

i sense alot of anger in you bro.... relax la.

i believe ahlaw73 knows what he is doing just that the prc is smarter than him. LOL

Panamera
23-04-2009, 02:46 PM
just for my education, sending money for what? what are the typical cons as far as sending money?

Bro NewandLost,Chill! Chill!

Bro Ahlaw73 sent money for a new fridge and other home improvement items. He was just highlighting to us his high cost incurred and the price he paid, involving with his PRC lover. He is not being KCed..:)

NewandLost
23-04-2009, 03:15 PM
i sense alot of anger in you bro.... relax la.

i believe ahlaw73 knows what he is doing just that the prc is smarter than him. LOL anger? nah. just want to learn something about the whole proccess.

FL Lover
24-04-2009, 10:20 AM
To TS,

My advice to you:

No $$ Dont play KC or get girl... Simple as that. You cant even support yourself liao... Still want to support the PRC? U are asking for trouble obiviously and what is the use of coming here to complain to us on your sad story or unhappiness?

Wait till you get a job, clear up your divorce, settle your whatever outstanding loans including credit cards if have... have a bit of spare cash in bank... then you come in here n ask us where to find PRCs who are pretty, sexy and fun to play...

Now everything is going haywire and you still got time to play with PRC.....Good for you. Think with your BIG HEAD not small head.

colins
24-04-2009, 10:44 AM
To TS,

My advice to you:

No $$ Dont play KC or get girl... Simple as that. You cant even support yourself liao... Still want to support the PRC? U are asking for trouble obiviously and what is the use of coming here to complain to us on your sad story or unhappiness?

Wait till you get a job, clear up your divorce, settle your whatever outstanding loans including credit cards if have... have a bit of spare cash in bank... then you come in here n ask us where to find PRCs who are pretty, sexy and fun to play...

Now everything is going haywire and you still got time to play with PRC.....Good for you. Think with your BIG HEAD not small head.

Hello, you read his posts or not?

FL Lover
24-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Hello, you read his posts or not?

His latest update on page 2. Go and read abt it. If not, y I ask him to take care of himself first rather than the PRC after having problems with family n job not stable too.

Anyway its his life..... As long he happy tio hor. This is the life that you want, just be prepared to face it when got trouble hor... simple as that.

No point to come here later and kpkb say pple cheating you here and there.... In the first place, advice is already given but not heel.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-04-2009, 02:58 PM
oh yah....

For a old timer in this forum, ur theory is all screwed.
The more attractive a gal is, the more extreme on both ends they'll be.
They use their beauty and body to make quick quick lotsa money
or
They can hang up and sell and men will still be throwing money trying to OWN her

For a plain jane not tit no butt no nottin gal, what has she got to play this game to her advantage?
If you use the apple to apple comparison, the ugly apple will be the easiest to pluck.

Go experience whore houses that have fat ugly unwanted bitches and you'll know.
Once you engage their services, you can do almost anything you want wif them...........same applies to those unmarried spinsters who r past their mid life crisis!

ahlaw73
26-04-2009, 08:22 AM
ok,bros!

wht's the debate?? lets drop the topic. every man be responsible for his own actions. no worries, some bros here, might have gotten the whole picture not too rite. cool off....its alright. not looking or asking for sympathy here. not complaining or moaning or groaning here.

just letting off some steam. not more. i mean, its a forum for 'matters of the heart' rite?? just writing and sharing, to no one in particular.....

but its interesting to read the comments and tots though.....and i also, BY NO MEANS OF SPEAKING OF MYSELF, understand why there are seniors and newbies here, from the advice i and 'hellos' that i got! haha!

thanks guys! you know who you are and i'm still waiting for your invite for a coffeeshop beer session BRO ROLF!!

cheers

meimeiwoyao
26-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Its good that u manage to pull the brake. The most start all over again. But on the good things.

colins
26-04-2009, 11:03 AM
ok,bros!

just letting off some steam. not more. i mean, its a forum for 'matters of the heart' rite?? just writing and sharing, to no one in particular.....

cheers

Thats why bro ahlaw, you've got to share your story unless you just wanna let off steam, that I've nothing to say. The story is not meant to judge you, but at a personal end let you recount the whole episode as a form of healing and as a whole give us a little wisdom to avoid what you've been through.

It is very tough, during the 'woken-up' phase, to go back to the past and see everything as personal failings. We all want to avoid talking about those painful events and maintain our pride. But this is actually the best time to do that since the memory is still fresh, and if we try to cover it up, it will come back and haunt us a little everyday. Some bros never overcome this and carry such burden until god knows when. They secretly carry fear in their heart becos they do not really understand why and what happened to the last minute detail and conclude where the faults lies. For all you know, it may lies with upbringing. Dunnoe about you but my family is one of the major influence for me. I actually have to talk to my parents with regard to what I saw and felt in my past during their turbulent times, in order to solve some of my problems now.

Of cos, the whole exercise is a feedback and closure to our life experience and is definitely not a blame attributing game. If there's blame, then its ourselves. No use avoiding. When you do not avoid, you can face the issues. When you have courage to face the issues, you can start to dig in and find exactly where the problem lies. ;)

HCKing
27-04-2009, 12:07 AM
oh yah....

cheers

on the contrary bro, if let's say there r 2 farmers, one gt many cows to milk while the other gt only 1 cow, would the one with only 1 cow milk the cow even harder? u bet he will, cos this is the only way he can squeeze the most out of his limited means. better to just stick to the 3F if u want to really play and without getting burnt bro.

pussyman72
27-04-2009, 12:43 AM
They can hang up and sell and men will still be throwing money trying to OWN her

that the ultimate Men Ego, the harder the pussy they gets, the more proud they gets lol... For me i dont like pow gold pussy... a pussy = pussy....

i use to go GM disco and see guys giving 100 to 500 bills to hang flower for the singers, some even go to the extend to hang 1k ... what they want to show pple they can throw money n can own the gers... pai sei i not sour grapes but i think they super cum lan...

some even buy video cam, digi cam, psp blah blah... just to try getting a singer on bed n then let everyone knows that ger is his lol think this pple are stupid.... :D:p

ahlaw73
27-04-2009, 02:17 AM
hi bro pussyman,

good point...but i think, each to his own...i mean, different man can get a hard-on in a different way, so we cant use to the word 'cum lan' to judge them....some get hard on by hanging flower/money, whatever amount is, some get a fucking hard-on with a $50 lady (for me now, i just masturbate!!haha!) ....although when we 'cum' , it all feels the same, 1K or $50 pussy.
its the journey to the climax that thrills others while some just get straight to the point. its like walking or running to the ending point, you reach in the end, either by walking or running!

so, too harsh to use the word 'cum lan' to judge i feel.

cheers!

joew2005
27-04-2009, 07:23 AM
bros,we hv every rite 2 spend & enjoy.
BUT nvr spent out of yr means ......... nvr hurt yr loved 1s .....
Wat i mean is 2 nvr compromise yr enjoyment over other things.

Nvr spent future $$ .....
Nvr cause suffering/hardship 2 yr loved 1s aft yr enjoyment .....
Jz my personnal opinion ..... :o

Merlin
27-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Many a dangerous temptation comes to us in fine gay colours that are but skin-deep. Whats worse is that the body that face such temptation is usually weak. So instead of trying to beat it we will save us alot of time and money if we just focus on avoiding it.

mike1304k
27-04-2009, 11:50 AM
Many a dangerous temptation comes to us in fine gay colours that are but skin-deep. Whats worse is that the body that face such temptation is usually weak. So instead of trying to beat it we will save us alot of time and money if we just focus on avoiding it.

Bro,

We can't avoid weakness.... be it of the body, soul or mind... And also it can hit us anytime and any where. You can be standing in a line trying to buy 4d and some SYT in front or behind starts to give u the eye, or your fren's fren's finds u kind and good looking and wanhts to get to know u better. KC can happen in normal life, in normal ladies, WL and FL's.

We just have to keep our minds and remember that anything that is too good to be true, usually is. And also very important, on top of the very wise words by Bro joew2005, do not let yr ego take control. Always assess and then to be very brutal look at your ROI (return of investment)... Wta do u want from her? Wat does she have to do to get wat from u? If spending $100 is nothing, den doing nothing will make u happy? Or if u spend $1k, she must become yr wife? Once u know wat u want, den it is also easier to "avoid" getting KC'd.... Jus my humble thoughts.

ahlaw73
27-04-2009, 05:43 PM
hi bros!

well, out of 10 working ladies, sure got 1 good one lah....of course i not saying go spend money and time to find that 1 out of 10!!!

many years ago, i got to know a Viet lady form Eminent Plaza, the KTV used to call 'White Heavenly Swan', translated from chinese, maybe that time viets still not that many in numbers....i was still young , fell in love with this viet lady, went through TOUGH time....she loaned me money, by the thousands, took me in, helped cooked the meals etc. of course got sex involved!!

Paid her back every single cent, she asked for nothing in return, today, she's married, quite blissful, got a 6 year old boy, got herself educated, and drive a small family car.....

you see, the point is that of course there are 1 good out of ten!! not all out to con people lah....although me the above viet girl not together today..but i think it proves a point .

cheers and good luck....

MoonBlaze
27-04-2009, 05:52 PM
the prc, (maybe i'm still bluffing myself) is not a FL, not a KTV girl, is a graduate from china....and money was not involved when she was here in town...not even when we were in china together...things start to surface when i'm back here, then want to transfer money for this, for that , for a new fridge etc..... She managed to nail you owing the fact that she managed to make you lower your defence before coming with the kill.
Anyway, i do hope you pick up yourself and move on.
Work hard and clear all your debts and take it all in your stride.
加油TS!!!

DO_I_BJ
27-04-2009, 06:47 PM
hi bros!

you see, the point is that of course there are 1 good out of ten!! not all out to con people lah....although me the above viet girl not together today..but i think it proves a point .

viet girls by nature are very nice girls.. but ur handling a prc... different case.

for eg. sg girls not equals to malaysian girls. different cultures dictates different common notions of different nationality.

ahlaw73
27-04-2009, 11:43 PM
viet girls by nature are very nice girls.. but ur handling a prc... different case.

for eg. sg girls not equals to malaysian girls. different cultures dictates different common notions of different nationality.

agreed!!

cheers!

ManInCheong
28-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Just like what my boss always said when he cock up something not listening to advices " You learn something new everyday" :D

AhLaw...you made the biggest mistake a man can do...caught by wife. Anyway just hope your not in banking or insurance line and make ur some white lies for your wife. It works.

pussyman72
29-04-2009, 01:52 AM
many years ago, i got to know a Viet lady form Eminent Plaza, the KTV used to call 'White Heavenly Swan', translated from chinese, maybe that time viets still not that many in numbers....i was still young , fell in love with this viet lady, went through TOUGH time....she loaned me money, by the thousands, took me in, helped cooked the meals etc. of course got sex involved!!

wa bro ahlaw73. if i not wrong u younger then me one age and same time playing that ktv lol.... that place give me alot of memory n fun :D:p

back to what u just said... yes i also know one viet ger there.. At that time she is damn ang pai there... i also dont know how the fark i got her to be with me...

she take care of me and even we go out i dont pay a single cents.. not that i dont want to pay but she always tell me she dont need me to buy her anything or pay for food cos she have the money.. of course i still pay for food once awhile.

3 mths into the relationship she save enough money and wants me to go back to vietnam to get married... nb i at that time eyes big big look at her and tell myself no way... so find a excuse to get rid of her...

anyway 1 yr plus later saw her in another ktv and she saw me, scold me for disappearing and wanted to get back into relationship but i rejected her and talk to her... dont wish to go into detail but bcos of that... nb she dulan going into JC and start sleeping with guys for money...

this ger is a very very nice ger but well i know it impossible so i did not carry on... she have never ask me for money and she even spend time with me on friday to sunday never even go to work bcos she doesnt want me to fark ard inside the ktv which i got caught by her once....

pussyman72
29-04-2009, 01:59 AM
oh forget to said one thing. Yes i agree that not all WL are bad but again i had to stress this.. looking for WL to be ur true gf or wife it like looking for a needle in the hay stack..

mike1304k
29-04-2009, 10:44 AM
We have classification of WL, FL and so on, but we forget that they are all also human beings. Just like normal people, there are some who lie and cheat, hurt or abuse... That is human nature. So in this statement, then there are nice humans and there are some bad... I have seen with my own eyes some very heartwarming success stories of WL or FL returning to normal lives. I have also seen with my own eyes how some very normal ladies can KC their loved ones out of every cent and more.

Coming together, be it with a normal person or not is an agreement of a sort. What can each party for for the other. The guy may offer X dollars and some sort of life and it is up to the girl to accept and also to offer back something.. And if both parties follow their agreements, then even if it is a hard road, they will be happy.

But in general, ladies who choose the line of selling their flesh are enticed by the money and the lifestyle. Some are so caught in it that they use their abilities to get more money. Some are so caught in it that nothing is enough. But there are some who know when to stop and most importantly, they must want to stop. For that... there is no secret recipe... or formula and no real sign.... If the girl does this... she wants to stop... I guess you feel it from her heart.