PDA

View Full Version : Need HELP from Senior to a Few Question

jng8338
29-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Dear Bros

First of all tks u for taking your valuable time to read my mail.

I'm trying to get married in China (Cheng Du) But there is a problem i need to prove i'm single in Singapore.

Please can anyone out there advice me or guide me to where or which channel should i look into..:)

My Sincerely
Jng

mike1304k
29-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Go to ROM website, do a search on your own ic no., and pay for a print out of the results. If you never went near ROM here, they will not have any data. Or if you are divorced, it will show clearly too.

wukong68
29-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Here's the link TS:

Registry of Marriages | Home (http://app.rom.gov.sg/internet/index.asp)

Please read up the details 1st. :)

Panamera
29-04-2009, 05:13 PM
Bro jng - check your pm on all the steps from Singapore and Cheng Du office.

Congratulation and cheers! :)

lblittlebear
29-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Very simple, you can access the ROM web site and they have this e-service whereby you can check any Singaporean's martial status by a fee of $15 (last time, not sure what's the price now)

They will post the outcome to you.

So for your case, just enter your NRIC in the search box

Dear Bros

First of all tks u for taking your valuable time to read my mail.

I'm trying to get married in China (Cheng Du) But there is a problem i need to prove i'm single in Singapore.

Please can anyone out there advice me or guide me to where or which channel should i look into..:)

My Sincerely
Jng

DO_YOU_BJ
29-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Congrats wat wor?
This fella gonna marry a WHORE with excess baggage on board!
Read:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2572812-post148.html

Story Continue here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3087189-post41.html

So are you all well wishers sending off to the sharks or to his grave???????

mike1304k
29-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Congrats wat wor?
Read:

Story Continue here:

Ooohhh, this is no joke.... Bro TS... God bless you.

K9696
29-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Congrats wat wor?
Read:

Story Continue here:

bro.. kao tao to you on your research...fantastic..:D

jng8338
29-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Congrats wat wor?
Read:

Story Continue here:

Bro DO_YOU_BJ
Tks u for your concern. It true.

It my own path. I believe i know wat i'm doing.

I know you meant well:)

regard

jng8338
29-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Dear All Kind Bros, I got my question answered, this thread is close. Thank you very much

colins
29-04-2009, 09:44 PM
I get this feeling like reading the last page of a story book first, then go into the first page to start at the beginning. Well, since nothing has yet happened, lo and behold what the future holds. Since bro TS says he knows what is happening and the only part about getting married IS on HOW to get married, which I believe is a simple read on that ROM website, I guess he has went ahead to promise marriage before knowing whether actually he can or not. Kinda frust if you see the intricacy, but then KC simply means KC lo.

So bro TS you just take heed what bro DYBJ said lo, the only fellow who knows how well the shark feeds is none other than the shark hunter himself. ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
29-04-2009, 09:45 PM
All her dreams came true tks to your kind and compassionate heart.
You're a good guy.
But, all your worst nitemares are just beginning only!
Good luck!
好戏还在后头!
千万不可呀!
兄弟,你要三思啊!

ManInCheong
29-04-2009, 11:12 PM
1st, I'm not senior
2nd, Nothing i can do to help...its your choice. Good or bad, treat it as a lesson of life.
3rd, God Bless you and Congratulation (i supposed...)
4th, Her 2 SYT sisters do FL? Tarma damage? Care to share?:D

NewandLost
29-04-2009, 11:17 PM
good luck man. i checked your posts linked by the other posters on this thread. you said you signed a pre-nup agrement right?

Hope
29-04-2009, 11:29 PM
All her dreams came true tks to your kind and compassionate heart.
You're a good guy.
But, all your worst nitemares are just beginning only!
Good luck!
好戏还在后头!
千万不可呀!
兄弟,你要三思啊!

兄弟, I don't think is good to discourage bro jng8338 since he choose his path. PRC WL or FL are also human, they want true love and a family too. Many may not turn out to be good but many also found their happiness.
I married a PRC FL who used to work in GL. After about a year of courtship and relationship, I decided to marry her. I divorce once and not sure this will turn out good. It take very big courage to make the decision. I know many will said behind my back and discouraged me to do.
The 4 years of marriage resulted me have a boy age 4 and a girl is 2. My PRC wife now a full time housewife and look after the family and home well. She can speak simple english which I sent her to english school. I did not regret marry her.
Please don't rule FL or WL out. Not all are bad eggs.

ManInCheong
29-04-2009, 11:50 PM
兄弟, I don't think is good to discourage bro jng8338 since he choose his path. PRC WL or FL are also human, they want true love and a family too. Many may not turn out to be good but many also found their happiness.
I married a PRC FL who used to work in GL. After about a year of courtship and relationship, I decided to marry her. I divorce once and not sure this will turn out good. It take very big courage to make the decision. I know many will said behind my back and discouraged me to do.
The 4 years of marriage resulted me have a boy age 4 and a girl is 2. My PRC wife now a full time housewife and look after the family and home well. She can speak simple english which I sent her to english school. I did not regret marry her.

You're a lucky man since you can have your wife as a full time housewife. Others might need both husband and wife to work to support daily increasing family expenses in Singapore. If, for example,

1. Supervisor last time her customer...the horny type with Ah Nan's face.

2. Buy too many minibonds now worth less than toilet paper...wife secretly went back FL to support family cos love husband. Husband will feel more pain than being cuckold, provided he still love his wife.

3. Bla...bla...bla...

We never said ALL FL, WL, TN girls are bad egg but the percentage between bad eggs and fresh eggs are something like Heaven and Earth. :rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
30-04-2009, 12:04 AM
No one said all FL/WL are bad.
It's just that, the number of good vs bad is really no point comparing.
Remember, yours is a successful story, till now that is, but can you use your life story as precedent that all will end up as yours?
Or how many successful stories do you know compared to CONs and cheats that left the guy broken and devastated?
Or, if u know that 10 guys are jumping into the sea that is infested wif sharks, will you be willing to be one of the ten?
You did, so you r the 1 but remember, 9 died..........
So, are you encouraging him to take the same bet you did?
No offense dude, read up this section, I know men PERSONALLY who married these gals, bear them kids and still F Off in the end and left the poor guy all alone wif the kids.......thus the reason of Y i said, "till now that is" above to you.
We men tink that bearing kids is a seal of commitment from them.
But, have you ever tot that for them, having kids for the men is like opening an investment PERMANANT account that will never be affected by any economical storms?

No one is challenging you, but if you see a guy gonna jump from a building, what you're doin is nottin short of saying:
Jump la, u may not die, cos u see, i jump liao now i stand before you toking to you.
When he does jump, even you will not bet his final chapter is a sweet one!

Better still, if you have a boat that can only carry XXX number of people but all you can carry are the PRC WL/FLs, here will be your result:
All the good not cheats kind hearted one go on your boat...you will prolly get to your destination safe and sound!
All negative elements go on your boat, it cant even leave doc, firstly cos it'll be too small for the numbers wanting to board, secondly, it will never leave docks cos before it moves, IT ALREADY SUNK!

Think u get my drift now.

Panamera
30-04-2009, 12:18 AM
兄弟, I don't think is good to discourage bro jng8338 since he choose his path. PRC WL or FL are also human, they want true love and a family too. Many may not turn out to be good but many also found their happiness. I married a PRC FL who used to work in GL. After about a year of courtship and relationship, I decided to marry her. I divorce once and not sure this will turn out good. It take very big courage to make the decision. I know many will said behind my back and discouraged me to do. The 4 years of marriage resulted me have a boy age 4 and a girl is 2. My PRC wife now a full time housewife and look after the family and home well. She can speak simple english which I sent her to english school. I did not regret marry her. Please don't rule FL or WL out. Not all are bad eggs.

希望仁兄,别误解, 古语有云:“小心驶得万年船"。在如今这个人多躁进、行险的年头,不知有多少家庭,英雄好汉, 正直的年轻人,缘此而败。久而久之,”小心”谨慎” 二字” 广为人知.

虽然每个人有不同的春,夏,秋,冬,所为"家庭长青”,也不过多“青”几十年而已;即便是这“几十年”,也大不易易,需要万千谨慎, 对此便要格外小心、严加防范.

还有要 Be Happy and Chill!

ahlaw73
30-04-2009, 02:43 AM
希望仁兄,别误解, 古语有云:“小心驶得万年船"。在如今这个人多躁进、行险的年头,不知有多少家庭,英雄好汉, 正直的年轻人,缘此而败。久而久之,”小心”谨慎” 二字” 广为人知.

虽然每个人有不同的春,夏,秋,冬,所为"家庭长青”,也不过多“青”几十年而已;即便是这“几十年”,也大不易易,需要万千谨慎, 对此便要格外小心、严加防范.

还有要 Be Happy and Chill!

Dear Bros, Bro Panamera!

Please help me this potato!! please translate! i cant read chinese! haha!

well, bro TS might not be marrying a whore lah, or a FL or WL, maybe its a genuine lovely lady?? c'mon no one knows how TS got to know this lady he is going to marry rite?? Good to warn him, but also congrats to him lah.....

maybe he didn't know her from GEYLANG rather from KALLANG?? maybe they dating they go VIVO instead of KOVAN??

aiya...congrats to you bro TS, guys, lets congrat him for now lah....CHina, Chengdu so fucking big, what are the chances of running into a WL ro FL in Chengdu?? (actually i think is 70%! hahahaha! went there once, trust me guys , cool place man!!)

anyway, if things dont work out or you got some 'new' discoveries with your china bride to be, Bro TS, can always come back to this forum......then we all will know....

cheers to all!!

sammyboyfor
30-04-2009, 03:15 AM

Should be ".. can anyone there ADVISE me or guide me...".

"Advice" is a noun.

DumbAss
30-04-2009, 05:55 AM
Should be ".. can anyone there ADVISE me or guide me...".

"Advice" is a noun.

Since when you became English teacher? ;-P
Ya, When you ask for Advice, make sure you use the "c", or we may not be able to advise you. :p

DO_YOU_BJ
30-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Dear Bros, Bro Panamera!

well, bro TS might not be marrying a whore lah, or a FL or WL, maybe its a genuine lovely lady?? c'mon no one knows how TS got to know this lady he is going to marry rite?? Good to warn him, but also congrats to him lah.....

maybe he didn't know her from GEYLANG rather from KALLANG?? maybe they dating they go VIVO instead of KOVAN??

aiya...congrats to you bro TS, guys, lets congrat him for now lah....CHina, Chengdu so fucking big, what are the chances of running into a WL ro FL in Chengdu?? (actually i think is 70%! hahahaha! went there once, trust me guys , cool place man!!)

anyway, if things dont work out or you got some 'new' discoveries with your china bride to be, Bro TS, can always come back to this forum......then we all will know....

cheers to all!!

AhLaw, have u been reading????
Incase you have not, he also admitted liao
Bro DO_YOU_BJ
Tks u for your concern. It true.

It my own path. I believe i know wat i'm doing.

I know you meant well:)

regard

If you need to see chinese text in england, you can copy and paste everything here Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation (http://world.altavista.com/tr) and you'll see them in england!

mike1304k
30-04-2009, 10:32 AM

Bro hope,

Glad to hear your success. Like you, I have seen some guys who were successful, but Bro DYBJ and other seniors here are just saying that the needles (good ones) are really stuck in a huge bale of hay... So finding one is damned difficult. Not that it is impossible.

However, not saying that Bro TS is marrying one of the WL or FL he bonked or what, but I have seen frens and even some relatives getting severely KC'd by PRC... and these are PRC normal woman... So I guess that is where the warning to be careful holds true. We are not saying all are bad.. but whoever it is has to be careful... really really careful.

Oceanlee
30-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Dear TS,

First of all .. I would like to remind U ..
You wants to start your life with a Young PDMM :eek:
Buy 1 get 1 free huh ??? Better do your maths.

IMHO, you sure ganna KCed deeply .... 我不入地狱,谁入地狱.

you must understand the repercussion thereafters ....

Ask yourself, would you start your life in china or she planned to come here and stay with you.

Ask yourself, how much can you give her for monthly allowance, to take care for the family and also her family back home with her kid/s .... next thing, how much do u know about her and her past her family members and so on.
Even, you thinks so ..... you are ready, will you have the energy and time to take care of "THEM-Mother n child" Monetary and emotional both in singapore and back in china ..... ????

IS it your love, compassion, lust, greed, 1 sided thinking all rojak into 1 place and thus u go into LALA Land ..
Please PULL BACK, and read the threads....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matter-heart/108537-post53.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/108537-post74.html

Last of all ..... love dun just happen like that,
Have you guys been doing,sharing things in common ...
same ideas .... been through uphill n downturn before ....
how often u met each other .... know about her friends,hangout ...etc
:confused::eek:

Take care ... :D

Panamera
30-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Dear Bros, Bro Panamera!

Bro AhLaw, here you go: :D

虽然每个人有不同的春,夏,秋,冬,所为"家庭长青”,也不过多“青”几十年而已;即便是这“几十年”,也 大不易易,需要万千谨慎, 对此便要格外小心、严加防范.
还有要 Be Happy and Chill!

Brother Hope, do not misunderstand, as an old Chinese saying: “Caution is the parent of safety “ We’re living in the fast lane full of hidden, deceptive scams and danger. Countless families, heroic men, bright, upright young men have fallen and destroyed by this fatal attraction. Gradually, it is widely acknowledge that we should be careful, prudence and lust caution when engaging in such relationships/affairs.

Life is like the four seasons. Each season has its reason, its significance, its purpose, its own symbolism. We all desire a Family in Evergreen Life which is a long and happy life but evergreen only span several dozen years; Even within this short span, it require prudence and caution in the management of one's resources and family..

We must also be 开心和冷静 (this you understand la...)..Wahahahahahahaha

I also help you to translate Bro Oceanlee - 我不入地狱谁入地狱 : "If I don't take the risk, who will?" -> "I will do what others don't want to do."

For this translation, Bro AhLaw, you must buy me a pint of Hoegaarden...just kidding

NewandLost
30-04-2009, 11:37 AM
as advice rather than being condesending, i think you should take in the advice of the others on this board. my own two cents, is what do you see in this gal that you are certain no local SG gal can give you in the long run? if its looks, it fades. imo you are reaching into something you may be getting into something you do not truely understand nor know how to manage in the long run. how will you handle her family's future demands for money? im sure that will happen. how do you know she's not in it for the money? do you have a prenup set up and she is OK with it? BTW, PRC women can really take you to the cleaners. you can end up losing everything. is it a bet you are willing to make? why the rush to get married?

pssybank
30-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Bro Hope

Thanks for sharing your story. It's good to hear good ending. I was also biased against PRC FL, for their lousy attitude and materialist mindset. But I'm glad to hear you found 1 who is diff.

1 question: since u met yr current wife while she's a FL, does she worry and keep nagging whether you're still visiting FL, after married?

FL Lover
30-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Bro Hope

Thanks for sharing your story. It's good to hear good ending. I was also biased against PRC FL, for their lousy attitude and materialist mindset. But I'm glad to hear you found 1 who is diff.

1 question: since u met yr current wife while she's a FL, does she worry and keep nagging whether you're still visiting FL, after married?

Bro, why do u care so much? yor qns already invaded his privacy.... Anyway also yor qns also off-topic too.

It is not a happy ending always. There are also sad cases too. Just that you properly have to get a bit of luck, right time n place, meet the right FL who is mature n not playing a fool with u, then your marriage will work.

How many happy cases have we seen? :rolleyes:

tanterry
01-05-2009, 10:26 AM

Bro,

It is not just about good egg or bad egg thing. Glad to hear that you have overcame the pysche or ghost inside you to live with your wife. People discourage cos this sort of relationship is like walking on a tightrope. Bear in mind she has her ghost inside as well. Let's hope any future fight or disagreement will not bring back the ghost.

Mrxhub
02-05-2009, 10:10 PM
TS:

Need to spend abt $350 for document charges....ENG/CHI version, must be MOA certified/CE certified.