PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong girl

unsung80
11-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Are Hong Kong girl really materialistic? Especially the more educated one? As compare to Singapore women, HK girls are very confident of themselves. Most of the girls that went to university able to speak more than 2 languages beside their daily Cantonese conversation. The girls know what they want at a age of 23 or even younger. They seek the correct man to fulfill their life (mainly money). Where are the love we are talking about nowadays? Where is the romance beside hard cash and diamond that can attract their vision.

DO_I_BJ
11-05-2009, 02:39 PM
hongkong girls are like sg girls maybe worser. materialistic. Understandable also. If you are handsome and rich, wouldnt you want a pretty and sexy and good wife?

unsung80
11-05-2009, 03:29 PM
i encountered one, i thought it might blossom something out of it. 2 months later she totally ignored me. Quietly telling me am not up to the level for her. From a friendship of 4 years become dust. I felt so cheated by her words for 2 months. :(

NewandLost
11-05-2009, 04:13 PM
braddah, forget about her. hopefully you porked her in those 2 months and got something to laugh about in return. but, seriously forget about her. is she the kind of wife you would want? i think not.

Peter
11-05-2009, 05:01 PM
in all fairness to HK girl, would say that 'most girls from all major cities' are in the same league:)

Panamera
11-05-2009, 05:30 PM
in all fairness to HK girl, would say that 'most girls from all major cities' are in the same league:)

I agree with Bro Peter,

Just like Singapore women, Hong Kong women are highly-educated, financially-independent and career-minded women - who do not wants to "marry down" and do not want to be bossed around by patriarchal husbands. Moreover, many of the HK's women no longer think of marriage in terms of economic security. A rising divorce rate can probably also be attributed to the growing assertiveness of Hong Kong women (as in Singapore women). Across the border, upwardly-mobile Shanghai and Beijing gals already don't pay much attention to rural Chinese suitors either...

Bright lights, Big Cities, Same League! :D

Mrxhub
11-05-2009, 06:43 PM
would say that 'most girls from all major cities' are in the same league:)

Yes, I do admit this, $$ make the world go round.....most girls from major cities from SG/TW/HK/CN are highly-educated, financially-independent, high demanding and career-minded women...my CN gf also insist me to work hard and earn more $$$ for her to spend....there is no more true love, only $$ is the KEY to help yr love pull tighter. :o Nowadays gers are climbing higher than guys liao, esp. those pretty and self confident babes.

ManInCheong
11-05-2009, 08:36 PM
True love?..
bro...you read too many love novels or watch too many TCS Dramas.
If next time you met a girl who asked you to work very very hard (so they can spend your money) which would end up comparing your money making ability with other guys, tell yourself...its time to make more friends. Who do they think they are, they are just HongKong Girls not HongKong Actress. :rolleyes:

Satan 666
11-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Marry someone else, fuck someone else, suck someone else, love someone else entirely

f00l them like they f00l you

unsung80
11-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Thanks bros, a lot of your words make sense.

colins
11-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Actually basing on one girl is insufficient to come to a conclusion. I believe in bro unsung case, your relationship only started 2 months despite knowing each other for 4 years. This shows that she has not got the feel for you in the first place, maybe treated you as someone to hang onto when she is feeling vulnerable when she gave in to your affections. When she recovers from her momentary weakness, she has to give you an excuse to end it.

The worst thing that can happen to a heartbroken guy is to believe in this excuse. Girls almost absolutely never tell the truth when they want to break up with you.

justl00king
11-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Based on what you mentioned, this gal will most probably marry for money. She will still love, but with someone else and will be fucking him behind the husband's back. :rolleyes:

So if you are looking for a life partner, definitely not this kind! Count it as a blessing you didn't end up with her!

But there is still true love to be found, hope you meet the right one for you soon! :)

qw2op
11-05-2009, 10:58 PM
u mean 港女? ...

can do a google 2 find out mor ... :)

jon2000sg
11-05-2009, 11:04 PM
HK is a competitive country,

it's sad to see Singapore becoming more like HK.

Neverthless, if you can't find a local wife

go overseas - a plentiful

this weekend going to see my Jilin girl

NewandLost
12-05-2009, 12:09 AM
Based on what you mentioned, this gal will most probably marry for money. She will still love, but with someone else and will be fucking him behind the husband's back. :rolleyes:

So if you are looking for a life partner, definitely not this kind! Count it as a blessing you didn't end up with her!

But there is still true love to be found, hope you meet the right one for you soon! :)

right on braddah, good post. other thing it add is dont be puttin all your eggs in one basket. you need to diversify have many women purusing you not the other way around. that way you dont focus on her. braddah forget about ther. the long run problems from this girl are not good for you.

Panamera
12-05-2009, 12:26 AM
Used to fancy HK gals during my 4 years stayed there, but I came to realized 8out of 10 really damn Selfish and Calculative type also very Lan-See-Lan-Yong (cantonese) type , count your blessing, bro...

FL Lover
12-05-2009, 01:02 AM
Your problem applies to other nationalities not only HK gers. Do you seriously think that in our real world, we can live n feed on LOVE?

Seriously, most of us would think that LOVE is above all but think abt it.

What do you want the ger to do when both of your stomachs are empty, bills to pay or transportations? If you do not even have a stable income, do you really think the gers will stay with you long?

Everyone have expectations. This applies to viet gers, PRC gers, SG gers and HK gers etc or even the exotic ones... africian? If you cant meet their expectations, no one will stay for long.

One more thing, not all SG gers are that bad. Many of us would say sg gers are materialistic, picky but this applies to all other nationalities. Its just that you have not met the right ger and you do not have the requirements that others have put upon you. Do you think you are the only one who have expectations and requirements?:rolleyes:

angrybigpenis
12-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Having lived in HK for 3-4 years before, I must say there are those HK girls that can be more idealistic than materialistic. For the better educated, they tend to pay more emphasis on gaining wealth and status simply because they (like us) want to ensure a happy retirement.

OK, there are some that are overly materialistic.

But I have dated a HK girl (high sch standard) while I was there, she works out in a maternity shop in Nathan. Nice girl but in the end, she just didn't want to leave her family in HK.

Paiseh to say, she was one of those that I didn't bonk......not bad looking, presentable but quite hardworking in trying to accumulate savings. Womanly figure though the curves were not dangerously sexy like Ceclia Chung or Gigi Lai!

mike1304k
12-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Bro please let me give you 3 examples:

1) Sg girl, steady for 4 years. She did not like to stay at home, loved to eat outside, watch movies and so on. Spent a bomb on her and in the end we broke off due to personal reasons. Do I ask her for my lost time and money?

2)Japanese girl, we loved each other and because of her I went to Japan to work and to live. But in the end of 4 years, she just said that she was not allowed to marry a foreigner. Do I say that she KC'd me?

3) Sg girl, we took a hell of a time to be together. Over 1 and a hald years. But when we suddenly started to date, I fell head over heals and gave her as much as I could. I was spending over $500 a week on her. (I was not earning so much that time). While dating, we only hug and kiss. When we slept together, we did not do anything. In the end, she said that she did not believe in marriage. Was I being KC'd?

Bro, sometimes it is not the girl's fault that you broke off. Sometimes it is because we over read the situation and think that we are having a relationship when we do not. When a girl winks at us, spends time with us and has laughs with us, that does not mean that we are going together. Dating and having a relationship are two different things. And both have different outcomes.

I do agree that most girls in industrialized cities or developed cities are more materialistic, but have you tried to go to your long lost cousins in China? Or India? They will expect you to bring them TV's, fridges and so on. When you go back, they will ask you to leave your clothes and luggage because you can buy new ones when you go home.

So as you can see, different cultures, different expectations, different desired ends points, it all leads to a lot of conflicts and problems. Just take it as a hit, and walk away lor. It will be the same with a local girl or any other girl.

Cheers.

uiop
12-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Watch too much HK drama. :p

DO_I_BJ
12-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Watch too much HK drama. :p

HK drama girls not materialistic leh. LOL

and to the bro who zap me "i am handsome and rich, are u?"

dude u no fuckin brains ah? u zap for for reason like this? even u are handsome and rich... u are brainless... i lament for your ..... nvm u are one sad case.. LOL.. must be the clone of that stupid dude who zap me. sigh. economy so bad come into forum and anyhow zap.

DO_I_BJ
12-05-2009, 02:51 PM
i encountered one, i thought it might blossom something out of it. 2 months later she totally ignored me. Quietly telling me am not up to the level for her. From a friendship of 4 years become dust. I felt so cheated by her words for 2 months. :(

sometimes its not the money thats the reason.. did she ever tell u wats her level? maybe attraction... maybe its ur character... its not always bout money.

Ken2009
13-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Had a hk gf for 3 months when I was an summer attachment student.. I can communicate fluently in cantonese and thought everything should be ok. But hk being a 2X faster country than us, "fittest survives" theory really made hk girls having different mentality from us....

in the end broke up and both of us have no regrets too... But sg and hk being both chinese, I see no problem if a guy manage to build up a career to impress the gal..i guess this is wat the new generation gal is looking for..

unsung80
14-05-2009, 08:36 AM
Had a hk gf for 3 months when I was an summer attachment student.. I can communicate fluently in cantonese and thought everything should be ok. But hk being a 2X faster country than us, "fittest survives" theory really made hk girls having different mentality from us....

Fully agree bro, i hate to admit but some of them are even better than guys.

DO_I_BJ
14-05-2009, 12:36 PM
btw its common for hkers to hold 2 jobs at the same time. imagine the stress.
thats why they got so many ah peks go shenzhen find mistress la..wife la...
saw alot of them there.

fukingu
14-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Here's a relevant excerpt from my thread ( found in Adults sex talk) about HK women :

In Hong Kong, Male host nightclubs may indeed appeal to a certain, very small, miniority of liberal middle class HK women. However, such women are a rare species in HK, and are already spolit by attention and flirting from male colleagues, bosses and friends that they have no inclination to patronise male prostitutes and are unlikelt to visit host nightclubs.... ...

Hong Kong women are more sexually reserved than the Taiwanese. HK women tend to view their pussy as a means to an end, not as a source of pleasure, and view sex simply for pleasure as a "business loss" . Therefore, even if sorely tempted by intense curiosity to visit a male host club, they would be unlikely to experiment as a customer as they would still consider the male hosts to be taking advantage of their precious pussy.