PDA

View Full Version : 'Pleasure Factory' classic line

GreenHorny
17-05-2009, 05:41 PM
In the local movie, 'pleasure factory', there is this scene whereby the ns man first time visit to FL. this PRC FL say this classic line: "No PRC gals will work in this line because of wanting to buy nice bags n clothes"...somehow the ns man kena Kc-ed and was quite touched by her sad story
what you bros opinion on this? any PRC hookers said sth similar?

justl00king
17-05-2009, 06:07 PM
"No PRC gals will work in this line because of wanting to buy nice bags n clothes"...LOL... :p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3649245-post31.html

longwinter
17-05-2009, 07:05 PM
In the local movie, 'pleasure factory', there is this scene whereby the ns man first time visit to FL. this PRC FL say this classic line: "No PRC gals will work in this line because of wanting to buy nice bags n clothes"...somehow the ns man kena Kc-ed and was quite touched by her sad story

even if their real intention is to buy nice bags and clothes, will they say it out??? l doubt so...

actually just notice their dressing and the things and accessories they used or have, that will really show alot abt them...

Panamera
17-05-2009, 07:23 PM
In the local movie, 'pleasure factory', there is this scene whereby the ns man first time visit to FL. this PRC FL say this classic line: "No PRC gals will work in this line because of wanting to buy nice bags n clothes"...somehow the ns man kena Kc-ed and was quite touched by her sad story what you bros opinion on this? any PRC hookers said sth similar?

Complete line: "No PRC gals will work in this line because of wanting to buy nice bags n clothes ONLY, we also want all your life saving, all the good things in life and your life too, if it's worth any money"

NewandLost
17-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Complete line: "No PRC gals will work in this line because of wanting to buy nice bags n clothes ONLY, we also want all your life saving, all the good things in life and your life too, if it's worth any money"

good one braddah. the thing which is most frieghtening is how heartless some of the PRC gals are. can take a man down emotionally, financially, professionally, lost their family and close friends due to KC by a gal. its just cruel on their part to carry it out. now saying all but the stories i read and the devastation and destruction is frieghtening.

NewandLost
17-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Check this one braddah.

Lured by her LEGS (http://www.asiaone.com/Digital/News/Story/A1Story20071228-42873.html)

Digital @ AsiaOne

Lured by her LEGS

German falls for Internet con, he is one of many men who were allegedly cheated by a China girl's false promises of marriage.

Thu, Dec 27, 2007
The New Paper

HE was 26 years older and almost 9,000km away, but that did not stop Mr Milan, 57, a German man, from falling in love with Anna, 31, supposedly a Shenzhen native.

But after flying to China to see Anna, spending 660,000 yuan ($130,000) on her and proposing, Mr Milan found out that he was a victim of an Internet con.

And he wasn't alone. It turns out that Mr Milan was one of many men who were allegedly cheated by Anna's false promises of marriage.

Chinese police have said that Anna's real name is Dai Hongjuan, and that she is actually 35 years old.

She was also not born in Shenzhen as she claimed, but had moved there from her birthplace in Chongqing.

Dai is now wanted by the police and her victims, who include Caucasian and Hong Kong men.

For Mr Milan, it all started when he saw her photograph on an online matchmaking site - the same picture that lured many men to her honey trap.

Attracted by her coquettish pose, her victims parted with big sums of money when they went shopping with her, only to be jilted and abandoned when they proposed marriage.

Mr Milan told Apple Daily that he saw Dai's photo in April last year and began an e-mail correspondence with her.

Dai said she earned US$4,000 a month as a sales executive in an American company.

Impressed with her fluent English and outgoing personality, MrMilan decided to meet her five months later.

Initially, he wanted Dai to meet him in Germany but she claimed she could not go to Germany as there were problems with her visa.

So, last September, Mr Milan flew to Shenzhen to meet her.

After chatting for three hours, Mr Milan was convinced that they were meant to be.

The following day, when they went shopping, he bought her 13,000 yuan gold chain.

Speaking through an interpreter, Mr Milan said: 'I was in Shenzhen for eight days and we shopped every day. She made me buy things for her and I spent 60,000 yuan on her.

'If I appeared reluctant to buy something for her, she would say that she was testing my sincerity.'

He claimed they had sex three days after meeting and she accepted his marriage proposal after that.

Mr Milan said he was so serious about their marriage that he considered helping Dai get permanent residency in Germany.

It was at that stage, said Mr Milan, that Dai began giving excuses to delay the marriage.

She claimed she had just bought a 1 million yuan apartment in Shenzhen and could not leave the country as she was paying instalments for it.

So Mr Milan returned to Germany first. Within the next three months, he remitted another 600,000 yuan to her as payment for the apartment.

He thought he could finally marry Dai after making the last payment in February this year.

COLD SHOULDER

But she started giving him the cold shoulder at that point and said they could not marry as she had contracted leukaemia.

It was then that Mr Milan suspected that he had been cheated.

He flew back to Shenzhen to look for her but to no avail.

Realising that he had been conned, Mr Milan hired a lawyer in Guangdong and tried surfing the Internet to track Dai down.

He even posted messages on Chinese Internet forums, only to be told that he deserved what he had got.

Chinese police managed to establish Dai's identity, but were unable to nab her at her last known address as she had sold the place to a Hong Kong man.

Still, Mr Milan is not giving up hope of getting his money back.

He said: 'I don't want her to be jailed. I just want my money back. I hope that netizens in China will help me find her and I'll exhaust every avenue tracking her down.'

NewandLost
17-05-2009, 10:28 PM
EastSouthWestNorth: Desperately Seeking Anna (http://www.zonaeuropa.com/20071226_1.htm)

GreenHorny
17-05-2009, 11:44 PM
worst part is the ns man was so touched that he started sobbing...
knn, if any guy is like that guy in the show, i think he can shoot himself...
btw, any bros watch this movie n ur reviews???

hosayboh
18-05-2009, 12:19 AM
This movie was screened quite sometime ago rite? I missed it, any idea if its avail in video shops?

hosayboh
18-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Check this one braddah.

Lured by her LEGS (http://www.asiaone.com/Digital/News/Story/A1Story20071228-42873.html)

Digital @ AsiaOne

Lured by her LEGS

German falls for Internet con, he is one of many men who were allegedly cheated by a China girl's false promises of marriage.

Thu, Dec 27, 2007
The New Paper
.'

Its been 1.5 years, did the authorities find her?

He really deserve it, on hindsight cant fault him as he was most probably blinded by his anxiety to get married.

GreenHorny
18-05-2009, 08:59 AM
This movie was screened quite sometime ago rite? I missed it, any idea if its avail in video shops?

I think should be avail in vid shops or malaysia dvd shops. Can u believe it, I bought at a dvd shop in China,... I wonder how the Chinese will react when they see the way their fellow Chinese solicit biz in Geylang...

In my opinion, that movie cannot make it totally. knn, not only the show got more male full nudity den female...keep showing the ns man dick and how he try to whack himself off, and the gay scene with him and fellow ns man... somemore the PRC chicken in that show ugly like shit la.

Maybe u can say i superficial to understand what the movie trying to say. do enlighten me.

Just my 2 cents

groo
18-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Complete line: "No PRC gals will work in this line because of wanting to buy nice bags n clothes ONLY, we also want all your life saving, all the good things in life and your life too, if it's worth any money"Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D:p

DO_I_BJ
18-05-2009, 01:40 PM
EastSouthWestNorth: Desperately Seeking Anna (http://www.zonaeuropa.com/20071226_1.htm)

OMFG with a look like that... who the fuck won't die. lol

for a 35yrs old. she looks gorgeous. i see her also will get KC lo.

working in shenzhen... coming from chongqing.... damn. sounds like my current bitch... now i know why she ask me buy house in shenzhen... arghhhhh KC ahhh.

anyway im shocked the ang moh wasn't robbed and kidnapped... the girl left him a road to walk.

Panamera
18-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Not only Ang Moh...We also seeking Anna..wahahahaha

Great lookers!!! :eek:

Oceanlee
18-05-2009, 05:06 PM
I feel sad ...... :mad:
色字头上一把刀.

Anna...given her age n slutry looks .... many streetguys will fallen into her traps, not only so.... even PRC guy will also suffers in her hands.

I feel sad ..... Oh Yea O yeah ....:D

Panamera
18-05-2009, 05:16 PM
We cant fault this Mr Milan guy..because with her looks, sim-mi-lan also will fall for it.. :D

NewandLost
18-05-2009, 05:17 PM
OMFG with a look like that... who the fuck won't die. lol

for a 35yrs old. she looks gorgeous. i see her also will get KC lo.

working in shenzhen... coming from chongqing.... damn. sounds like my current bitch... now i know why she ask me buy house in shenzhen... arghhhhh KC ahhh.

anyway im shocked the ang moh wasn't robbed and kidnapped... the girl left him a road to walk.

braddah, don't fall for the apartment story with the gal you are seeing. of course, unless you have money to throw away. these gals are ruthless. the more i read stories in the papers and the more stories i read on the board, the more similaraties there are with the gal i saw. in fact, this forum saved my life and kept me sane while almost going insane trying to figure out all the lies and sympathy ploys i was fed.

DO_I_BJ
18-05-2009, 05:33 PM
but her pic with the curly hair looks like fuck though.... lol.

DO_I_BJ
20-05-2009, 02:17 AM
braddah, don't fall for the apartment story with the gal you are seeing. of course, unless you have money to throw away. these gals are ruthless. the more i read stories in the papers and the more stories i read on the board, the more similaraties there are with the gal i saw. in fact, this forum saved my life and kept me sane while almost going insane trying to figure out all the lies and sympathy ploys i was fed.

ya of cos i know. trust me i got no money for her car and house. she herself knows liao. Cos im smoking her bout cars and house since day 1. lol. say next time i see her. she will bleed me dry. directly. A ktv girl friend confirmed with me that girls in shenzhen 95% have bfs or hubbys and the rest 5% is quarrelling with their hubbies. She assessed my situation and say i will die terribly. 死的很惨。 Anyway i noticed alot of advices has been given to me bout her. And im starting to heed those advice. And my this coming trip to see her. Hopefully will be my last... and ill vanish from her life. somehow. God bless me. Emotions are fucked creatures. They either kill you or give you euphoria. Newandlost... i guess im like you... just without the 250k investment on her.

colins
20-05-2009, 02:21 AM
But you are still going up to meet her..hmmmmm....

DO_I_BJ
20-05-2009, 03:05 AM
But you are still going up to meet her..hmmmmm....

im really trying not to...... somehow... sigh.

Panamera
20-05-2009, 10:02 AM
And my this coming trip to see her. Hopefully will be my last... and ill vanish from her life. somehow. God bless me. Emotions are fucked creatures. Newandlost... i guess im like you... just without the 250k investment on her.

Let her vanish from your life, not the other way round la. There is only ONE (1) you but there are many PRC gals...
Bro NewandLost is a different person now than before. He have learnt to move on liao...
留的青山在,不怕没柴烧...钱财再赚就有,感情再谈就有,只有生命不能重来

FL Lover
20-05-2009, 11:18 AM

Bro DIBJ,

another kc in the making even though your mind says no but your heart says yes.

Do learn from Bro DYBJ. Why waste time on doing something that you know it is going to a dead end? Its just a matter of time before u become another "Milan" who got cheated by his ger.

Rich or Poor... does it matters? If you are IN DEEP KC SHIT by yor ger, u still still try all means to give the ger some $$ regardless the amount.

tinman77
20-05-2009, 11:24 AM
They may not start out wanting the bags or clothes but as time ges by.. many get lured by the lifestyle and become more and more ...

DO_I_BJ
20-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Bro DIBJ,

Rich or Poor... does it matters? If you are IN DEEP KC SHIT by yor ger, u still still try all means to give the ger some $$ regardless the amount.

this i agree.. but everytime b4 i can spend money on her... ill end up spending most of them in a ktv . lol. i dunno if its a blessing in disguise or what.

anyway thks. soon ill see the light at the end of the tunnel. Either i die or i wake up.

colins
20-05-2009, 11:16 PM
this i agree.. but everytime b4 i can spend money on her... ill end up spending most of them in a ktv . lol. i dunno if its a blessing in disguise or what.

anyway thks. soon ill see the light at the end of the tunnel. Either i die or i wake up.

No la you will not die. Remember after you came back from the last trip and you caught her(or her bf/hubby) answering her phone? You din die what. Before you left, you said 'let me go thru this time and know it myself, I MUST learn from the pain myself'. You went thru it, came back, caught her red, suffered like shit and shrunken into your ktv escapism.

You din die, you will never die. You'll just get into your dream deeper so you can survive with less pain. And that means you may never wake up cos it is just harder and harder each day.

That's it bro.

HCKing
21-05-2009, 01:31 AM

bro u go there 4 wat? mind share yr plan? issit to propose to her or?:confused:

FL Lover
21-05-2009, 04:59 PM
bro u go there 4 wat? mind share yr plan? issit to propose to her or?:confused:

Maybe to have ONE LAST FUCKING GOOD SEX with her maybe with condom or RAW:eek:? Then put that in yor mind for a SWEET MEMORY? Then have a GOOD LONG FRENCH KISS with her in the airport before u leave? Then both of u starting crying and hugging?

Then she will SMS u those "GOODBYE" messages and you reply? Then EVERYTHING START ALL OVER AGAIN:D

U sure u want this? If u are thinking of that, you are still in the KC dream while she might be already living in the real world.

DO_I_BJ
21-05-2009, 05:15 PM
but thanks for the advice guys... anyway the top problem on my mind is my work.. i have 2 job offers and 1 job application and i don't know what to do.... arghhhh. seh ness.....

HCKing
21-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Maybe to have ONE LAST FUCKING GOOD SEX with her maybe with condom or RAW:eek:? Then put that in yor mind for a SWEET MEMORY? Then have a GOOD LONG FRENCH KISS with her in the airport before u leave? Then both of u starting crying and hugging?

Then she will SMS u those "GOODBYE" messages and you reply? Then EVERYTHING START ALL OVER AGAIN:D

U sure u want this? If u are thinking of that, you are still in the KC dream while she might be already living in the real world.

foreign construction wrkers come here wrk long long hrs as cheap labours and earn barely enough to make ends meet

foreign WL come here wrk flexible hrs can earn triple more plus free hp, free branded bags, free this and that etc with gd KC power.

thats the real world.

Panamera
23-05-2009, 10:30 AM
New classic KC lines: 表面手挽手,暗地下毒手 and 两面三刀

markkeef
27-05-2009, 10:19 PM
"No PRC gals will work in this line because of wanting to buy nice bags n clothes"...somehow the ns man kena Kc-ed and was quite touched by her sad story

ya, heard that story before. thing is always her sight is glued to the tips I am about to give her, hard to tell la. maybe at first they all start out bobian, but later the heart becomes hardened den they get used to it and hard to come out. too long in this line will warp any gal.