PDA

View Full Version : All seek the heart buy cover with lust

Flinger2
25-05-2009, 03:35 AM
All you want is love .......but things that have happen to you in life .....has made you lock your heart away and cover it with Lust.

Times passes by and one day you are old and you realize all the love that you have lost....that ye seek so much......

I see so many people in Geylang seeking for love ......con by people ....and hurting so much.....

I see an old man .....crying .....hurting inside.....brought on by memories....induced by liquor.....

The indo girls there wiping his tears....and comforting him.....

Love lost.....memories alast.....wondering aimless......

Life lost.

joew2005
25-05-2009, 07:04 AM
Life goes ON ..... wat 2 do ....
mankind would only grow & learn thru mistakes.
tat applies 2 all, including myself.

horneguy
25-05-2009, 08:07 AM
life is like that bro... ups & downs....

NewandLost
25-05-2009, 11:31 AM
if you are looking for love, the odds of finding it with a sg gal are much better. why veer toward something that has bad odds of love and high odds of loss.

Flinger2
25-05-2009, 02:18 PM
if you are looking for love, the odds of finding it with a sg gal are much better. why veer toward something that has bad odds of love and high odds of loss.

Agree Bro. I was writing in general what I seem to see happen time and time again.

It was just very surprising to see an old man crying in Geylang and the indo girls at Lor 12..taking their tissue and wiping is tears and consoling him.

Also, I think he was reacting this way as the liquor made him feel all the memories and cry of his lost life....

I was thinking ....since I am single, would I become like that....shudder to think that!!!.

Guess the old man was feeling lonely, loveless, memories of good times killing him based on his current state.

He cried and shared his story....

Hope everyone does not just look at the present but also the future.

Don't lose your way in love. Don't mistake love for lust.

Love can be painful emotionally at times, Lust rarely is.

Take Care Bros.

apalucakap
25-05-2009, 02:30 PM
Life is not a bed of roses but rather a rollercoaster ride. Life is short, so smile and be happy, love and be loved

DizzyMage
25-05-2009, 07:01 PM
[QUOTE=Flinger2;3771123]

QUOTE]

Well Said!! Wish to up you but no power.

NewandLost
25-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Agree Bro. I was writing in general what I seem to see happen time and time again.

It was just very surprising to see an old man crying in Geylang and the indo girls at Lor 12..taking their tissue and wiping is tears and consoling him.

Also, I think he was reacting this way as the liquor made him feel all the memories and cry of his lost life....

I was thinking ....since I am single, would I become like that....shudder to think that!!!.

Guess the old man was feeling lonely, loveless, memories of good times killing him based on his current state.

Take Care Bros.

what was the story out of curiousity???

colins
25-05-2009, 10:39 PM
A lot of what we do now perpectuates forth into our future when we would ultimately pay for its price. Some of us treasure friendships, they know they have to be honourable to maintain friendship, why do they do that? Some just waste everything away for short term gains or desires, the existence of certain values in us makes us who we are in the future. Same goes to how we treat our lovers and life partners. This is why anybody who indulge in WL/FL for fulfilment of all aspects of their lives ends up almost like them WL/FL. Short term fulfilment and joy equals lonely unfulfilled death in our future. This is reality and the crying old man is just another facet of life, albeit sad but just natural.

FL Lover
26-05-2009, 12:40 AM

Take Care Bros.

Frankly speaking, I dont pity the old man. U reaped what u sowed.

Remb what you do now always affect yor future. As for the old man, I have lots of pple like him. Use $$ buy love, frog in the well and acts like big FUCK at kopitiams boasting to friends how they hooked their MMs. In the ger run away, $ no more and start complaining to newspapers how they got cheated.

Best of all, they expect our government to help. Good loh, our government did help BY INCREASING THE AGE LIMIT AND AMOUNT WE CAN WITHDRAW FROM CPF WHEN WE ARE OLD.

This type of lau hero... better go and die fast fast. KNN, u make yor mistake and dont expect to help u. Think that those FLs very poor thing, come to singapore, fucked by pple and $$ earned very little and so some even go to the extend to start a flame war with others for all things in the world....

ASK YOURSELF LEH. IF THEY POOR THING, HOW COME MANY FLS STILL COME BACK N EARN BIG $$ AND ONLY TO FIND THEMSELVES LAUGHING AT US.... TRULY STUPID SINGAPOREANS?

d0minic
28-05-2009, 12:13 AM
bro, maybe u mistaken the content..
i believe the old man is reflecting on his life thru his memories.
Why he is single and lonely now...

i guess the old man felt this way.. bcos.. i am thinking this way too..
single now.. and.. cant see myself settle down with a family.

mike1304k
28-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Actually as we age, we get set in our ways. How we do things, what we like and do not like. Even the very act of eating what and when we can, may become barriers some time. Our habbits, good or bad, or eccentricities and so on all come into play.

By that time, we are too set and feel we are too old to change and so give up. But then I would like to say this to all bros... it is never too late. Nothing is ever too late.... At 40, 50 or 60, your journey can begin... Every journey starts with the first step.

Let me tell you a story.... A 45yr old local man was pretty set in his ways... He had squandered his youth and all his money.. He had squandered his future. He had a good education, had a good job and has ok looks. But he was too full of himself and full of vice. He not well liked by anyone and he did not care. He took up drinking and gambling to while away his time. In the end, one day he collapsed and had to be carried to the hospital. Minor heart attack, and he needed a few months of rest and recuperation. We were having one of our recessions and so he lost his job. No job, no health, no money, no body... he was at his lowest... He may have been one of the people who were crying in the streets but I am sure it was not in Geylang and he had given up on drinks.. But he asked himself how and why he ended up like this? Ego, Lust and all other social ills... and he asked what he could do to change things... He decided to F* it, no job never mind, just start to live life simply... Too old to marry and sure no one want him..

He was wrong.. He offered to help out at a local old folks home hoping that he could end up there in his last years of his life, earn a bit to tide things over and also to pay back what he took out. He met a long lost school fren who had lost her husband, while working there and she found him a changed man... No more pride... no as stubborn, not like he was before. She fell for him and told him... he lived his life alone and unhappy, now it was time to live it with her and be happy. It opened up his heart, changed him even more and they married. Unfortunately he died of liver cancer a few years ago...

So bros... pls do not say that you are too old, have nothing or are nothing. You are what you are in your heart, you have what you have in your soul. Lust, love, and other emotions or primal feelings are all parts of what you are and what you want to be.

ManInCheong
29-05-2009, 02:41 AM

My school teacher taught me...SGman should always look for Malaysian girls...:D
Which is why most of my friends are either in Kluang or Malacca during CNY. Some even went to Sarawak. Maybe i should try KC the new girl in my office... Malacca Peranakan SYT :p

HCKing
29-05-2009, 12:35 PM
My school teacher taught me...SGman should always look for Malaysian girls...:D
Which is why most of my friends are either in Kluang or Malacca during CNY. Some even went to Sarawak. Maybe i should try KC the new girl in my office... Malacca Peranakan SYT :p

dont say too early bro, nwadays alot of young msian girls wrking and living in cities r also getting more demanding and $$minded. if want innocent one will have to go kampung find liao.:D

raibo
29-05-2009, 01:01 PM
dont say too early bro, nwadays alot of young msian girls wrking and living in cities r also getting more demanding and $$minded. if want innocent one will have to go kampung find liao.:D

Almost all people will change according to the system they live in.

Sad to say, the system from city area will change many gals more demanding and money minded..