PDA

View Full Version : Love and Lust

HCKing
25-05-2009, 03:08 PM
once i had a regular PRC TN girl whom i thoroughly enjoyed her company. sex with her is very sextisfying but more imptly is we can communicate openly with one another, just like good old friends. after she left our land i kind of missed her and the past memories ( including the sex, of cos ) kept boggling my mind days after.

so did i actually have feelings 4 her or just lusting for her? any comments bro?

HeadOn
25-05-2009, 03:17 PM
once i had a regular PRC TN girl whom i thoroughly enjoyed her company. sex with her is very sextisfying but more imptly is we can communicate openly with one another, just like good old friends. after she left our land i kind of missed her and the past memories ( including the sex, of cos ) kept boggling my mind days after.

so did i actually have feelings 4 her or just lusting for her? any comments bro?

well we humans are made of flesh, not metal like robots..if we see one opp sex reguarly, sure got some kinda feelings unless she really cannot make it...for ur case, u have lotsa physical contact w her, sure u will develop something for her.kinda she's part of ur life..once is missing, will take some time to get used to it lar..

apalucakap
25-05-2009, 04:35 PM
You're not alone. It's very normal to yearn for something lost that we have nurtured, cherished and blossomed. Absence make the heart grow fonder holds truth in this case. Time will tell with regards to your predicament.

HCKing
26-05-2009, 12:50 AM
well said bros. i personally think its more lust than love as i dont feel jealous of her servicing other men at all leh. only feel abit jealous when she told me hw some men boast abt their wealth and success with her.:p

cablesnwires
26-05-2009, 09:09 AM
..... only feel abit jealous when she told me hw some men boast abt their wealth and success with her.:p

This is a classic case of trying to get you fall for the KC trap. Guys got a certain sense of pride, and would not want to lose out to others... haha... I believe you are wise enough to know and how not to fall for it.... ;)

HeadOn
26-05-2009, 11:36 AM
well said bros. i personally think its more lust than love as i dont feel jealous of her servicing other men at all leh. only feel abit jealous when she told me hw some men boast abt their wealth and success with her.:p

no need jealous lar..those men are not real wealthy or successful lar, most likely got just a bit n trying to make it real big...real wealthy n successful men wont even boast one.they usually pretty humble one...

Oralcraz
26-05-2009, 03:19 PM

Good to know you are not jealous. If you don't feel jealous is not love. Is 100% lust. Don't worry. When you meet another like her, this memory will slowly fade away and emerge a new beginning.

colins
26-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Love is specific to a person, Lust is specific to a desire. Means if it is lust, you will be going for any woman to satisfy it. Whereas if it is 'love', you will be going to a specific woman to satisfy it.

Dun blur. Dun go and think that if you long to have sex with one specific woman it means you lust for her. I bet right now you dun even wanna get laid by any other woman cos 'the mood is just not there'.

BTW, it is neither. Thoroughly enjoyed her company...communicate openly...like old friends...missed her...past memories... man, you're KC-ed.

HCKing
26-05-2009, 08:51 PM
heng she went back liao.:D

anyway, gotta admit i have a soft spot for woman who can really 'teh' and her kind of 'teh' can be easily rated 9/10. her looks isnt the super chio killer looking type but she certainly knws hw to make a man feels great. makes me wonder did all these PRC WL underwent some 'unlocking the heart' strategies training programs b4 they flock here to practise what they learnt?:p

GreenHorny
26-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Sometimes its quite hard to differentiate leh
1. Both are four letter words
2. Both start with letter 'L'
3. Both involve one male n one female unless otherwise

Most of the time, you would lust for the one u love.
and sometimes you would love the one u lust. (if its is FL, kc trap liao lo)

colins
26-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Hey bro, nothing to be heng about. The problem doesn't lie with her, it lies with you man. She can be gone, but you are still waiting for the next one to take over. You might want to do some checks on why you respond to this kinda attraction, cos I know some bros who totally reject it. haha...

IMO every girl knows how to do the way she did to you. Its just that some only do that when they are your very own girl, whereas others do that for a purpose, and they dun need to be selective. Years ago before my innocence was washed away I used to think that it is just their character to like to 'teh'. But now even for non-WL, girls like that want a lot of attention and if you give enough, even morals can be easily compromised.

If you apply 'birds of the same feathers flock together' to your tendency to be attracted to such girls, maybe that's where your problem lies.

Nothing offensive bro, I get high when I see them 'teh' too. haha ;)

HCKing
27-05-2009, 12:19 AM
most of the time i found myself attracted to girls who may not be stunners in looks but are demure, gentle ( teh? ) and made the efforts to make u feel comfortable with them whenever possible. and this is the reason why she became my regular despite there r other prettier TN babes available in the same TN ( tried a few of them too but find them too fake and $$minded ). which is y i think for her case in order to compete with her fellow prettier colleagues she needs to use a different approach by giving her customers much more GFE to build up her clientele. her approach works on me, and wat bro colins said is pretty true - nw whenever i cheong i will still use her as the benchmark in screening 4 regulars 4 RTF. hmmm..seems like even though she has left she still leave something in my heart man.:o:D

Compassion
27-05-2009, 12:35 AM
........ hmmm..seems like even though she has left she still leave something in my heart man.

Yes they will always leave something in your heart once you are KCed. Paid her a visit in her homeland. Airlines have alot of promotion. Won't be expensive to fly there.

Still cannot go? Introduce me and I will visit her on your behalf at my own expense. :D

Oralcraz
27-05-2009, 11:38 AM
anyway, gotta admit i have a soft spot for woman who can really 'teh' and her kind of 'teh' can be easily rated 9/10. her looks isnt the super chio killer looking type but she certainly knws hw to make a man feels great. makes me wonder did all these PRC WL underwent some 'unlocking the heart' strategies training programs b4 they flock here to practise what they learnt?:p

Have the same feeling/liking as you. I like simple plane jane type. Once she "teh".....hmmm hmmm, oh, I cannot take it. I think we cannot cheong together, sure book same girl one.
By the way you cantonese?

HCKing
27-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Have the same feeling/liking as you. I like simple plane jane type. Once she "teh".....hmmm hmmm, oh, I cannot take it. I think we cannot cheong together, sure book same girl one.
By the way you cantonese?

no leh, y? u ex canto cheongster bro?:D

yeah cant take it when she 'teh', but i have also long suspected she had been faking the 'teh' lah cos she can scream like a siao charbo during bonking, unlike jap AV.:p

markkeef
27-05-2009, 10:12 PM
for me I find that it is impossible to tell whether the emotions of a WL are real or fake. Think cos they meet too many guys already and their defences become so strong, if not they cannot survive and kena take adv of. so they learn quickly how to react to what kind of guy, cos the no of guys they meet in one day is more than the no of gals we meet in one week.

Oralcraz
28-05-2009, 11:26 AM
no leh, y? u ex canto cheongster bro?:D

yeah cant take it when she 'teh', but i have also long suspected she had been faking the 'teh' lah cos she can scream like a siao charbo during bonking, unlike jap AV.:p

Yap. many years ago used to cheong Canto Pop and former Mystery Disco at Otani Hotel (now known as Novotel Clarke Quay). Of course these are history already. Now, no more cheong already. Cheers:)

HCKing
28-05-2009, 11:26 PM
for me I find that it is impossible to tell whether the emotions of a WL are real or fake. Think cos they meet too many guys already and their defences become so strong, if not they cannot survive and kena take adv of. so they learn quickly how to react to what kind of guy, cos the no of guys they meet in one day is more than the no of gals we meet in one week.

ya they suck dicks more than we eat pussies. but unfortunately when emotions start developing we will forget this and think we r their one and only dick.:o

ManInCheong
29-05-2009, 01:30 AM

Personally...i don't believe in love but...in your case, i would say 2:3:5 LOVE/LUST/LONELY ratio
Your not a junior cheongster...and...she might come back
Maybe you should try more "fresh veges" and forget about the "kiam chai" and maybe log in to MATCH.com kekekekekee :D

HCKing
29-05-2009, 02:17 AM
Personally...i don't believe in love but...in your case, i would say 2:3:5 LOVE/LUST/LONELY ratio
Your not a junior cheongster...and...she might come back
Maybe you should try more "fresh veges" and forget about the "kiam chai" and maybe log in to MATCH.com kekekekekee :D

nthing to do with sin cai or lao cai or kiam cai bro, its nt abt the FFF thing in this case more like me gotten KCed to her. when u cheong there will be times u run into one who just happens to stir some emotions within u and makes u involuntarily go back to her, even though there r still so many new fish out there to sample. which is y i have mentioned earlier these girls who r pro in pouring gd GFE r almost never short of RTF customers like me, who belongs to the type most vulnerable to their 'teh', hehehe. once their 'teh' hit my heart hard they can claim one more casualty liao.:D

ManInCheong
29-05-2009, 02:31 AM
nthing to do with sin cai or lao cai or kiam cai bro, its nt abt the FFF thing in this case more like me gotten KCed to her. when u cheong there will be times u run into one who just happens to stir some emotions within u and makes u involuntarily go back to her, even though there r still so many new fish out there to sample. which is y i have mentioned earlier these girls who r pro in pouring gd GFE r almost never short of RTF customers like me, who belongs to the type most vulnerable to their 'teh', hehehe. once their 'teh' hit my heart hard they can claim one more casualty liao.:D

Bro...GFE is the thing you fill in your LONELY slot...and WFE is what makes you go out and look for working girls. Correct me if i'm wrong.

GFE:
Chatty
Considerate
Gentle

WFE: (wife)
Chatty become Naggy :eek:
Considerate...not to you anymore but her OWN future...invest children :rolleyes:
Gentle...You would love to sing "You said the best...When you said nothing at all..." :D

DO_YOU_BJ
29-05-2009, 02:58 AM
Wats goin on with the Cai.....
Sooner or later, this will become a Jiu Her Enf Cai thread liao hahahaha

HCKing
29-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Wats goin on with the Cai.....
Sooner or later, this will become a Jiu Her Enf Cai thread liao hahahaha

eat more vege gd 4 health, but also must be careful dont eat until becomes a CAI TAO ourselves. hahaha.