PDA

View Full Version : to old uncle sam.....

DO_I_BJ
26-05-2009, 03:30 PM
u zap me for being rude to my zapper and his clones... i scold the zapper family...
but funny u have whole lotsa posts that are very rude to so many people. Don't you think u contradict yourself? You are one ironical person ... you know that do you....

leecs
26-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Hes the boss... What can you do? LPPL....

DO_I_BJ
26-05-2009, 05:51 PM
i can't do anything... anyway he just contradicts himself. He is like a woman... Don't make sense one.

havana
26-05-2009, 11:38 PM
i can't do anything... anyway he just contradicts himself. He is like a woman... Don't make sense one.

U r the man!!! I salute u!!!!:cool:

DO_I_BJ
27-05-2009, 03:19 AM
U r the man!!! I salute u!!!!:cool:

no need to salute me la... its the truth..i dun need to carry his OZ balls either

sammyboyfor
27-05-2009, 03:40 AM
u zap me for being rude to my zapper and his clones... i scold the zapper family...
but funny u have whole lotsa posts that are very rude to so many people. Don't you think u contradict yourself? You are one ironical person ... you know that do you....

If you come across any posts of mine which you consider rude, then ZAP ME? :rolleyes: I zap you for being rude and you can zap me for being rude. Where is the contradiction? You don't even seem to understand the term!

I have never pretended to be the most polite person here. In fact, I'm often the rudest of all.

The rep system is there to show disapproval towards the contents of certain posts and it is there for all to use as they deem fit.;)

Cheonging101
27-05-2009, 11:57 AM
If you come across any posts of mine which you consider rude, then ZAP ME? :rolleyes: I zap you for being rude and you can zap me for being rude. Where is the contradiction? You don't even seem to understand the term!

I have never pretended to be the most polite person here. In fact, I'm often the rudest of all.

The rep system is there to show disapproval towards the contents of certain posts and it is there for all to use as they deem fit.;)

Yeah, we can zap you but we can't zap you into moderation like what we could experience. :p

Boss, what you're asking is like what the PAP is doing... "Not happy, don't vote for us lar!" (equivalent to asking people for a zapping). End up they will redraw the boundaries, change election dates and many other whatnots (equivalent to upping themselves)...

Don't really see a point to fight the power. :D

sammyboyfor
27-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Yeah, we can zap you but we can't zap you into moderation like what we could experience. :p

Boss, what you're asking is like what the PAP is doing... "Not happy, don't vote for us lar!" (equivalent to asking people for a zapping). End up they will redraw the boundaries, change election dates and many other whatnots (equivalent to upping themselves)...

Don't really see a point to fight the power. :D

People take this rep thing far too seriously. It's nothing more than amusing tool used to show ones displeasure when we come across a post that offends our senses.

I get offended when I see posts that contain torrents of abuse towards innocent female family members so I use the rep system to show my displeasure.

Whether I too make rude remarks is beside the point. However, if someone thinks I'm rude, then by all means zap me. I have never retaliated. :rolleyes:

My total rep points after 8 years of running this forum shows how often I have had my points deducted by members who don't like what I say. All of them are still going strong. Many have thousands of rep points more than I have. :p

DO_I_BJ
27-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Whether I too make rude remarks is beside the point. However, if someone thinks I'm rude, then by all means zap me. I have never retaliated. :rolleyes:

:p

ya im not even rude in my 1st post and get mass zapped by some clone with no nick and leaves fuckin stupid childish comments. isn't something very tolerable, obviously as a red blooded human... i would fuck something up. Reps system isn't very impt. But to get mass zapped by ignorant childish kid leaving idiotic mofo comments is very funny either.

sammyboyfor
27-05-2009, 12:48 PM
ya im not even rude in my 1st post and get mass zapped by some clone with no nick and leaves fuckin stupid childish comments. isn't something very tolerable, obviously as a red blooded human... i would fuck something up. Reps system isn't very impt. But to get mass zapped by ignorant childish kid leaving idiotic mofo comments is very funny either.

Whatever your reasons may be, there is no excuse for this sort of language :

eh ni laobu chao jibai.. go fuck ur mother whore smelly chaojibai. li boh ji sibo... wa gan ni lao bu... jibai no balls leave nick sibo.... i curse ur mother die early... ur father run away with prostitute... chao jibai... u got balls leave ur nick... post here... if not dun jibai ur mother talk la... u fuckin cheebye... ballless son of a bitch ...and a gigolo father. fuckin no life.... ur grandma i also fuck la.... whole family prostitute...

I have an intense dislike for characters like you who drag innocent female family members into the thick of things. You even went as far as to insult his grandmother! :eek:

Get a life. :rolleyes:

leecs
27-05-2009, 01:02 PM
You even went as far as to insult his grandmother! :eek:

wahahaha! Thats bad... Grandmother also involve...

dirtyhairy
27-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Whatever your reasons may be, there is no excuse for this sort of language :

I have an intense dislike for characters like you who drag innocent female family members into the thick of things. You even went as far as to insult his grandmother! :eek:

[B]Yo BOSS Mr Ah Sammy,
you and I have crossed s-words previously
But for this, I cannot but agree with you wholeheartedly
that even if we should disagree, we do so gentlemanly
and not resort to profanities that include insulting mothers and even grannies
Good of you to post the offending insults for all of us to see
so that we can judge for ourselves the truth really
may be you should consider removing the really incorrigibles completely
becos honestly this forum is for sexual release, fun, pure, sexy or even kinky
once in while we have oldies like me who try to be funny with our soft didi
but never, never should we sink to the angry level of crudity
this forum may be free but it does not mean we stoop so lowly
to insult the innocent relatives of those whose views one doesnot agree:([/

DO_I_BJ
27-05-2009, 01:36 PM

ill get one.. the zapper and his stupid clones also should get one and stop zappin pple anonymously. im not gonna apologise to that piece of motherfucker. what is innocent what is not. whose the guilty party or what not doesnt matter to me now. still ill curse the motherfucker. his whole family die.... this is swear to whatever God's name. Bankrupt in this fuckin recession. Go fuck a goat or something zapper. U can dislike me sam but i dun care what u think. One more word to you mass clone zapper.Go fuck ur mom and ur grandmom. At last. GO FUCKURSELF... WHWHAHAHAHAHA PIECE OF SHIT. last post sam. sorry for my bad character. I just not the kind of get a life dude. u think.

colins
27-05-2009, 08:07 PM

Fuck it la bro, you have no case at all.

Why zappers target you? Becos you always like to say anything you want to say, even though it might be stupid. After you changed nick, they gave you some slack already, now you go stir again and they came back.

The best and most entertaining response any mass zapped victim can give is just like yours. Kenna hurt, lost control, anyhow bark. Entertaining to them, but offensive to others. Now you get shit from boss, then start blaming everybody for treating you unfairly. You've no fault uh?

Bro, who start the chain of event? Rebels always have a cause. That's cool. But you are just barking at your own tail.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Worst, got someone mistook his identity as me and fuck me in the other section...
This one, i come back sure must settle!

colins
27-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Hahahaha....collateral damages. Not claimable. :rolleyes:

Panamera
27-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Fuck it la bro, you have no case at all.

Why zappers target you? Becos you always like to say anything you want to say, even though it might be stupid. After you changed nick, they gave you some slack already, now you go stir again and they came back.

The best and most entertaining response any mass zapped victim can give is just like yours. Kenna hurt, lost control, anyhow bark. Entertaining to them, but offensive to others. Now you get shit from boss, then start blaming everybody for treating you unfairly. You've no fault uh?

Bro, who start the chain of event? Rebels always have a cause. That's cool. But you are just barking at your own tail.

Bro DO_1_BJ, I agree with Bro Colins, I kenna zapped, anyhow barked & KPKB, provided entertainment to zappers, old grudge came back to pour oil to fire..responded...offended more zappers..Now being called a "gangster" "newbie bully" .

Blame it on a Blue hangover Monday..hahahaha but I started the whole stupid chain of events and it's damn silly of me to open up healed wounds with runroad calling each other "kids" for wat? Cyber kids??? wahahahahaha...People want to look for FB, just let them loh...Kaypo for wat...wahahahaha

Realized that kenna zap, just laugh and walk away. You will get used to it and laugh at yourselves for acted silly and angry for nothing...it's only cyber and if I'm able to make new friends/Bros is super and chill, but dont expect everybody to like my style.

Karma- Cause and effect.:D

mike1304k
27-05-2009, 09:10 PM
I agree wif Bro Panamera,

Sometimes we make mistakes of saying things we should not say, we get hot and so on. Sometimes we get targetted by desk warriors with nothing to do. But in the end, why are we here? Especially in this section where we discuss about matters of the heart? To learn, share, sometimes to make frens and so on. How many points you have is not really important. Not say with 10,000 you have any bragging rights. And with 1 point, you still can make a contribution. If you power is 100 and you want to use it to zap a person to oblivion or use clones and other means, go ahead. But you will be surprised at how many people are just here to share, perhaps to vent out their frustrations and so on. It is no use trying to get personal here lah.

So chill lah. You always have a choice, if you do not like it, just switch off. Just like the TV or radio. Or you can just bear with it. I am not trying to favour any political system or person when I say this hor... I also kenna zapped and you can see I come on and off. I only speak when I feel I can speak confidently, and if someone likes it, they up me, if not they leave me alone... If someone zaps me (I have been zapped by boss many times too) I just leave it. I will not die and it does not hurt me at all. I up people I feel write things I like and sometimes I zap idiots who speak nonsense. I only have 1 pt... it will not go far.

Hope you can get over this lah... Just enjoy the section or the forum.

Bangster
28-05-2009, 12:18 AM
since it is often impulsive reaction to direct insult to someone else's female relatives after one has allegedly suffered some form of injustice, however deservedly or not, and such reaction often mired the thread they are posted in,

how about starting a thread for these people who needs to vent their frustrations? In it, they can curse and swear to their heart's content but if they should take their cursin' and swearin' out of this thread, they will be banned for a certain period of time. It's like the Sg Govt's idea of giving the people Speakers' Corner, only difference is that this thread is a anger dissipation channel.

We can't stop people from cursin' and swearing upon others' families and zapping does not really control the problem. But we can tell them they can only do their cursin' n swearin' at a specified location. And the rest of the forum do not have to see hillbillies post their colourful messages in a otherwise interesting thread.

As for people who love to provoke the others, can't the system be changed or modified to include the zapper's or the upper's nick?

Just a suggestion though...the idea just popped up in my head.

havana
28-05-2009, 01:05 AM
Bro Do_I_BJ....I advise u just forget the whole matter lah:o No point doing so lah

Oh my god!!!! It is "advise" or "advice"?????:confused:
Will somebody correct me?????:D
*dont zap me hor.......:p

colins
28-05-2009, 01:07 PM
Hahahaha....collateral damages. Not claimable. :rolleyes:

to old uncle sam..... 28-05-2009 07:11 AM what's so funny?

ooooooh...somebody's hurt...:rolleyes:

qwertyuiop
28-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Bro Do_I_BJ....I advise u just forget the whole matter lah Oh my god!!!! It is "advise" or "advice" ?????:confused:

Should be ".. can anyone there ADVISE me or guide me...".

"Advice" is a noun.

Bro havana,

I think u're right la.. should be advise as Advice is a noun but I may be wrong, hopefully Sam Boss can give some guidance as my england is powderful but not powerful la.

Please don't zap me for this too...

Worst, got someone mistook his identity as me and fuck me in the other section...
This one, i come back sure must settle!

Haha Bro DO_YOU_BJ, I feel bad for u that someone mistook ur identity cos I also nearly mistaken ur identity for this TS man! :eek:

DO_YOU_BJ
28-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Ya, tok about bo dai bo ji tio kun!
This kinda of people oso have, really very immature!

DHL8888
28-05-2009, 04:26 PM

Ai YA !! what the worry ? me being under the red "tag" for years and still live happy in the red. As long the red will not affect your living lifestyle ok liao. Cheers....... :p

qwertyuiop
29-05-2009, 01:21 AM
Ya, tok about bo dai bo ji tio kun!
This kinda of people oso have, really very immature!

Agree with that... well, but ur rep seems good with higher rep pts than me... salutes lao jiao.... and I like ur signature.. very meaningful.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-05-2009, 01:45 AM
Agree with that... well, but ur rep seems good with higher rep pts than me... salutes lao jiao.... and I like ur signature.. very meaningful.

Tks bro...come aug, your rep will also be 8 liao so dun wolly
U also lao jiao wat...hehehehe
Sama Sama

HCKing
29-05-2009, 12:45 PM

wah bro u want to fark ppl also must hv a limit lah. dont fark until ppl's grandma also kana. like tat not steady liao. anyway no matter kana up or zap u can still post freely mah so no need get so uptight over a few miserable pts.:cool:

Big Sexy
29-05-2009, 03:59 PM
hey.. now you are making me jealous!
isnt my signature nice as well...

. and I like ur signature

ekemono
30-05-2009, 09:45 AM
GO FUCKURSELF... WHWHAHAHAHAHA PIECE OF SHIT. last post sam. sorry for my bad character. I just not the kind of get a life dude. u think.

But you are.
Honestly dude, someone who has a real life won't take the cyberworld too seriously. The fact that you bother to create a post to complain and all that has obviously shown you got nothing better to do, and that you channelled all your attention, time and energy into this cyberworld aka. sammyboyforum.com.
You were engrossed in it, and when something went wrong, you felt heavily demoralised and "lose of face". This forum may be your primary and only means of communication with other people and thus, you felt threatened of your "standing" in this forum either reflected in your point system or your suspicion on how others would view you in future postings. Therefore your retaliation.

Put simply dude, if you are a successful single male in the clubbing/cheong scene or a boyfriend or hubby of someone with an enriching relationship, would you have time and sensibility to start this bullshit?
You are better off making love with your other half or hooking up that chio gal in the club tonight.

casannova03
30-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Zapping =fun??:confused:

Sigh....some people really have nothing better to do la....why be bothered by them? let them zap lor!!!!

Some zappers are good zappers....they leave constructive comments and often when look back at why they zap, i realise they have a point or two...then i make sure that next time i post i will not be careless again....

But I have a personal dislike for zappers who insult and dun leave name though...not that points are important... but they deserved to be seeked out, identified and banned for their hooligan's behaviour...:cool:

DO_I_BJ
30-05-2009, 09:41 PM
You were engrossed in it, and when something went wrong, you felt heavily demoralised and "lose of face". This forum may be your primary and only means of communication with other people and thus, you felt threatened of your "standing" in this forum either reflected in your point system or your suspicion on how others would view you in future postings. Therefore your retaliation.

damn supposed to be my last post... . so i no character one... break my promise..anyway
ya man.. im so engrossed in it... ya.. this is my means of my friends.. i no life one... actually im a loner ... everyday at home masturbate. den when i got nothing to do scold pple mother father.... ya lo.. i scared pple look down on me... wat to do? loner ma.. so must do things special.... ya.. how pple view me .. very important... i lose face... no money... so sad.. so pathetic... happy? LOL... ok last post. (i hope)

qwertyuiop
30-05-2009, 10:46 PM
hey.. now you are making me jealous!
isnt my signature nice as well...

haha bro Big Sexy, I never saw ur signature ma, now I see it already man.. it's nice too la! Recently reading alot on your sticky law post, very educating man... I should have read it earlier so won't be in the shit I'm in now man... Sigh..

Not sure if I can still give u 7 cans of my green tea cos I dunno I got give before or not... :D

Big Sexy
31-05-2009, 04:44 PM
you liar.. my signature sucks big time.. :D

.. it's nice too la!

pussyman72
31-05-2009, 05:26 PM
hiaz why bcos of points quarrel :(

~oyster~
31-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Bro DO_1_BJ, I agree with Bro Colins, I kenna zapped, anyhow barked & KPKB, provided entertainment to zappers, old grudge came back to pour oil to fire..responded...offended more zappers..Now being called a "gangster" "newbie bully" .

Blame it on a Blue hangover Monday..hahahaha but I started the whole stupid chain of events and it's damn silly of me to open up healed wounds with runroad calling each other "kids" for wat? Cyber kids??? wahahahahaha...People want to look for FB, just let them loh...Kaypo for wat...wahahahaha

Realized that kenna zap, just laugh and walk away. You will get used to it and laugh at yourselves for acted silly and angry for nothing...it's only cyber and if I'm able to make new friends/Bros is super and chill, but dont expect everybody to like my style.

Karma- Cause and effect.

hiaz why bcos of points quarrel

Yah just like this guy Panamera heard he zap a newbie now he paying the price of being zapped . By the ways what can points do for us in sbf ? Is it so important ? :eek: :confused:

~oyster~
31-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Zapping =fun??:confused:

Sigh....some people really have nothing better to do la....why be bothered by them? let them zap lor!!!!

Some zappers are good zappers....they leave constructive comments and often when look back at why they zap, i realise they have a point or two...then i make sure that next time i post i will not be careless again....

In the first why zap ? Isn't it a place where one learn how to share ? Other than zap isn't there a nicer way to tell someone that there is another better way of doing things ?

mike1304k
31-05-2009, 07:15 PM
I know I am gonna get zapped for this but here goes.... In cyberworld, many people think that they are anonymous and can say anything they want to without any respect or care.

However, in any real society, I will dare you to go to anyone and scold their parents, goldfish or doggie.... You say it to the wrong person (nowadays it does not need to be a guy), you either get your nose bent, or sued in court or your mug put on Stomp!

So in a way, I think that the pts system was developed as such. A peer review format where others will say if they agree or not agree with statements made by someone. Not saying that it is a perfect system, but this debate has been carried out in other parts of this forum. The thing is, even if we have 10,000pts, so what? If we have 1 pt, so what? Can we go to a girl and say that I have 10,000 pts on Sammyboy forum? Will be les of a cheongster if we only have 10 pts? I have seen people zapped to oblivion for making a remark some do not like. But they still survive in the real world. At least in this world, there is a chance to press ctrl reset. If you were to mouth off to the wrong people about the wrong things, then see if you do not see red.

So I guess the moral of the story is, we can say what we want, but we have to be responsible for what we say.... Perhaps someone will not like me and what I say and will zap me big time thinking I am a boss crony... so be it... There is always a ctrl delete and a new nick will appear and I am still me.

DO_I_BJ
31-05-2009, 10:19 PM
There is always a ctrl delete and a new nick will appear and I am still me.

bluff how to ctrl delete and a new nick will appear... i zap you. so if i zap with negative u get a positive right? hahwhahahahaha

mike1304k
01-06-2009, 08:21 AM
bluff how to ctrl delete and a new nick will appear... i zap you. so if i zap with negative u get a positive right? hahwhahahahaha

Don think u got my pt... DIBJ. If one were to be zapped into the negative, and if you feel that you have been wronged, just change emails, create another account and start from scratch... For your present account, you will forever remain in the negative unless you change and start to give positive comments. But I have seen a few people getting zapped to negative too. For me, like I mentioned before, points will not give you fuel subsidies or any thing that will make living life here any easier. It does not give you any plus point in the cyberworld too. So why frus over pts?

etct88
01-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Don think u got my pt... DIBJ. If one were to be zapped into the negative, and if you feel that you have been wronged, just change emails, create another account and start from scratch... For your present account, you will forever remain in the negative unless you change and start to give positive comments. But I have seen a few people getting zapped to negative too. For me, like I mentioned before, points will not give you fuel subsidies or any thing that will make living life here any easier. It does not give you any plus point in the cyberworld too. So why frus over pts?

ha ha ha... juz on the lighter side.... can pcc better in dreams.....

I dun zap, I always up people one... zappers have some complexity problem.

OK send you to 100 pts... hee hee and dream better... hee hee...

RUNROAD
01-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Yah just like this guy Panamera heard he zap a newbie now he paying the price of being zapped . By the ways what can points do for us in sbf ? Is it so important ? :eek: :confused:

he went into hiding now to avoid further zapping while asking others to mass zap me. i lost more than 10 pts these few days but like what u said the pts are of no importance since we also cant exchange for free gifts with them.

Panamera
01-06-2009, 11:31 AM
he went into hiding now to avoid further zapping while asking others to mass zap me. i lost more than 10 pts these few days but like what u said the pts are of no importance since we also cant exchange for free gifts with them.

Bro Runroad, I not in hiding. I was on a weekend trip la. Anyway, I have wrote to Boss Sam and moderator on your above post. No need to flame me anymore.

Please read my previous post in this thread. I've made a mistake in the Looking for FB section.

I am here to make friends/bros, not here to stir trouble. Bros who know me here in "Matters of the Hearts" know I am not such a person as you described.

I understand we started off-with a wrong foot from day1 but I have NEVER zapped you (Moderators can clarify this) or hold any grugde with you.

Be happy and chill, bro

Thanks and regards,
Panamera

Harvest
01-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Guys,

Just like to state my thoughts here on the rep points and zapping:

1. If I'm not wrong, boss Sam created this rep point system to self-moderate this whole forum, since it is quite impossible for the moderators to monitor every single piece of posting.

2. We have to accept the fact that there are ALL kinds of people in this world, us samsters included. Most samsters will appreciate the rep points earned because it fulfills a psychological affirmation that our participation in this forum is being accepted socially. This is the reason why many bros get upset over zappings, because this innate need for affirmation has been challenged and threatened.

3. I'm also sure that a number of us here who actively add or zap others do so constructively and objectively. However, there will always be some jokers who abuse the system to mass-groom clones to mass-zap as they can remain anonymous till the issue is brought to the attention of the moderators for investigation. They may do so to amuse themselves or to take revenge etc. To me, this is downright immature and childish. :rolleyes:

4. Nevertheless, let's live and let live. We can't change the fact that we can get zapped for whatsoever reasons but we can choose to react maturely and continue to contribute constructively to this forum.

Cheers!

cqueen
01-06-2009, 05:58 PM
4. Nevertheless, let's live and let live. We can't change the fact that we can get zapped for whatsoever reasons but we can choose to react maturely and continue to contribute constructively to this forum.

Cheers![/QUOTE

All i can say is

Be forgiving towards others.

Be discreet in your speech.

mike1304k
01-06-2009, 07:14 PM
ha ha ha... juz on the lighter side.... can pcc better in dreams.....

I dun zap, I always up people one... zappers have some complexity problem.

OK send you to 100 pts... hee hee and dream better... hee hee...

Yeaps... now got 100 pts... dreaming... hehehe... maybe for the exchange of info section where some TS put.. I will only give info to brothers of xxpts and above, I will stand better chance. muahahahahahaha...

But thanks for the ups bro.

eternally
01-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Haiz..lost pts only not lost ur $.

So those who lost pts meaning to say pts r more impt than ur $?

As wat others had mentioned earlier..this is juz a cyberworld. Y take it so seriously? Juz like my previous posts,i oso kenna zap n somemore pple scolding me, i oso cant stop them.

Juz be myself in real life n dat is enough.

~oyster~
01-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Bro Runroad, I not in hiding. I was on a weekend trip la. Anyway, I have wrote to Boss Sam and moderator on your above post. No need to flame me anymore.

Please read my previous post in this thread. I've made a mistake in the Looking for FB section.
I am here to make friends/bros, not here to stir trouble. Bros who know me here in "Matters of the Hearts" know I am not such a person as you described.

I understand we started off-with a wrong foot from day1 but I have NEVER zapped you (Moderators can clarify this) or hold any grugde with you.

Be happy and chill, bro

Please don't try to be the innocent person. You agree you made a mistake in another thread by participating in zapping another newbie for some small comment he make. Ganging up on others to mass zap the poor fellow until he becomed -ve and making him lose his cool and scold vulgarities . You tell me how you are going to explain to that poor fellow.

Are you sure you are here to make friends ? You seemed to be creating some trouble for brothers here. :rolleyes: You can check on his past postings .

The moral of the story : If you zap others , be prepared to face the consequences . In this case you admit you made a mistake . So how ?

~oyster~
01-06-2009, 08:58 PM

You can actually complain to boss sam if you think you are a victim of mass zap.

The link to the other thread

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/130722-should-we-zap-people-asking-fb-2.html#post3768813

~oyster~
01-06-2009, 09:07 PM
So I guess the moral of the story is, we can say what we want, but we have to be responsible for what we say.... Perhaps someone will not like me and what I say and will zap me big time thinking I am a boss crony... so be it... There is always a ctrl delete and a new nick will appear and I am still me.

This is one of the best statement I have seen so far. Too bad I got no power to up you. :(

colins
02-06-2009, 04:58 AM
I thought this thread is not about rep points, in fact it is not even about being zapped although it has generated several interesting and open point of views from bro mike and harvest.

I guess like the real world, points does give a perception of being accepted in a social circle. Although it has no material worth, it has lots of emotional worth, which if you see it objectively is more precious than money for people who likes to keep scores or for people who only has this score to keep.

Bro Harvest said,
Most samsters will appreciate the rep points earned because it fulfills a psychological affirmation that our participation in this forum is being accepted socially.

Maybe if we turn it around and examine unknown zappers using the above statement, they are quite clever people who knows that victims need affirmation. Therefore their zap message always deliver punches at that sore spot trying to make you feel unacceptable in this forum. Then you see DIBJ saying if you all can't accept me, think whatever you want and I'll just fuck everyone of you.

For zap victim, I guess the only message to all of you (and me of cos) is, if you are bothered, its ok becos they are clever. You can't change them so just dun become stupid. There are many genuine people around willing to give genuine opinions.

The rep point system is meant to keep everyone in the forum hanging on to see our 'reputation' increase every year. It is a loyalty system which make sense to generate revenue for whatever services provided now and in the future. If it is fair, then everyone one of us will only get one point (one vote) for whatever duration of time we stay posting in this forum. Seniority doesn't necessary make us mature, so this reputation system is indeed as what sammy said it is, amusing.

Big Sexy
02-06-2009, 07:31 AM
colins. you are the kind of guy the insult 'wanker' was invented for
A rose eyed spectacle fool! :rolleyes:

The rep point system is meant to keep everyone in the forum hanging on to see our 'reputation' increase every year. It is a loyalty system which make sense to generate revenue for whatever services provided now and in the future. If it is fair, then everyone one of us will only get one point (one vote) for whatever duration of time we stay posting in this forum.

DO_I_BJ
02-06-2009, 10:03 AM

how u know he's a spectacled guy? u stalker!

DO_I_BJ
02-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Therefore their zap message always deliver punches at that sore spot trying to make you feel unacceptable in this forum. Then you see DIBJ saying if you all can't accept me, think whatever you want and I'll just fuck everyone of you.

actually their dumb zap message makes no fuckin sense. thats why im pissed.
Actually when i fuck pple's family.. its a figurative speech, i don't meant it literally. LOL. Cmon unknown clone zapper. I know ur still reading this. Its cyberworld. don't take to heart. Pts isn't everything. One more word for you zapper.... Fuck your family! sorry to the rest if u dun agree with me can zap me. i just wanna insult this idiot only. senseless dumb fuck. im still shocked a dumb fucking cheebye can use internet ...

Big Sexy
02-06-2009, 01:37 PM
fucking other people family is just a figure of speech?:rolleyes:

here's a thought...
Why dont you and those you called 'fuxker zappers' settle your feud in the real world... that will give us a little more peace and extra bandwidth to spare here...

Actually when i fuck pple's family.. its a figurative speech, ...Its cyberworld....

RUNROAD
02-06-2009, 01:50 PM
You can actually complain to boss sam if you think you are a victim of mass zap.

The link to the other thread

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/130722-should-we-zap-people-asking-fb-2.html#post3768813

the remarks left by the zappers are pretty obvious they are either his fans or clones. anyway its ok bro, let them zap all they want. i am not Panamera who will go file complaints over tiny winy stuffs. however, such mass zapping practise will only turns forummers off, resulting in less active participations. even if the victim does continue to post its very likely his posts will be disregarded due to his 'negative' reputation points.

DO_I_BJ
02-06-2009, 02:08 PM
fucking other people family is just a figure of speech?:rolleyes:

here's a thought...
Why dont you and those you called 'fuxker zappers' settle your feud in the real world... that will give us a little more peace and extra bandwidth to spare here...

too bad he isn't lleaving a contact? and u have the choice of not looking at this thread. right?

colins
02-06-2009, 02:15 PM

Ah no, I'm not the kind of guy worthy for an invention. At least not as much you are trying to get one for yourself, considering how you are trying to 'differentiate' from others with your attention drawing posts. Please dun try to sound like sammy, you'll just look amusing trying. Ok you've got one post worth of attention for you, nothing more. ;)

Big Sexy
02-06-2009, 03:17 PM
In retrospect, I regret calling you a fool.
Imbeciles would have been more appropriate.

Colins.. do me a favour
Come back when you don't talk utter testicles.

Ah no, I'm not the kind of guy worthy for an invention.

~oyster~
02-06-2009, 04:09 PM
But thanks for the ups bro.

Thank you bro for the up .Will return favour to you once I got power . Also thanks to another mysterious bro who upped me without leaving your nick. Not too sure I can get power or not with all these zappings going on. :o

actually their dumb zap message makes no fuckin sense. thats why im pissed. Actually when i fuck pple's family.. its a figurative speech, i don't meant it literally. LOL. Cmon unknown clone zapper. I know ur still reading this. Its cyberworld. don't take to heart. Pts isn't everything. One more word for you zapper.... Fuck your family! sorry to the rest if u dun agree with me can zap me. i just wanna insult this idiot only. senseless dumb fuck. im still shocked a dumb fucking cheebye can use internet ...

Sorry bro to hijack your thread. Just want to expose somebody here who claimed that he had made mistake . I believe he is still making mistakes and zapping bros and getting others to do the dirty work for him .

Bro do cool down . Afterall this cyberworld don't get so worked up . Just enjoy this forum. :)

~oyster~
02-06-2009, 04:13 PM
the remarks left by the zappers are pretty obvious they are either his fans or clones. anyway its ok bro, let them zap all they want. i am not Panamera who will go file complaints over tiny winy stuffs. however, such mass zapping practise will only turns forummers off, resulting in less active participations. even if the victim does continue to post its very likely his posts will be disregarded due to his 'negative' reputation points.

Well his reputation is now bad as he had admitted making mistakes. I wonder if he is also making a mistake by zapping you. Should brothers trust him since he is making mistakes ? :confused::eek::rolleyes:

In retrospect, I regret calling you a fool.
Imbeciles would have been more appropriate.
Colins.. do me a favour
Come back when you don't talk utter testicles.

Quick quick I need to take out my Oxford dictionary. :D

HCKing
02-06-2009, 06:52 PM
too bad he isn't lleaving a contact? and u have the choice of not looking at this thread. right?

lets face it bro, i dont think starting a new thread to kpkb abt getting zapped and cursing the zappers family will get u anywhere except kana zapped even more. wats the pt of keep whining over that few zapped pts? wats done is done. i see u also had been upped many pts b4 which showed that there r ppl who like what u post not all are against u. just like in life there r up and down, good and bad, in SBF there's also up and zap so try to see it open bro.:D

mike1304k
02-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Thank you bro for the up .Will return favour to you once I got power . Also thanks to another mysterious bro who upped me without leaving your nick. Not too sure I can get power or not with all these zappings going on. :o

Sorry bro to hijack your thread. Just want to expose somebody here who claimed that he had made mistake . I believe he is still making mistakes and zapping bros and getting others to do the dirty work for him .

Bro do cool down . Afterall this cyberworld don't get so worked up . Just enjoy this forum. :)

Bro, Live and let live lah.... the world is round... Don zap here zap there and so on lah... Just contribute what you can, if you did wrong and kenna zap jus take it as a lesson and dust yourself off. No use trying to run a kangaroo court or to lynch mob and so on. Bro Panamera is nice guy lah. He is not a fren or wat, but he has been posting here quite some time. Let things be lah... Let the cyberworld not imitate the real world of you cut me I cut you.

eternally
02-06-2009, 09:01 PM
I believe every1 do make a mistake in ur life.
Dun tell me u r so PERFECT that u dun even make a mistake.

At least someone is willing to admit his mistake n shouldnt we give him a chance?
And if u r d 1 making mistake,be it in ur own life or work, do u also wish dat u can be forgiven too?

In life, we often come across some narrow minded ppl dat keep on criticise n pin pt ppl mistakes. If u r 1 such person, pls WAKE UP n look at urself 1st b4 finding other ppl fault. This is juz my pov.

Big Sexy
02-06-2009, 09:17 PM
no issue with that.......i love showdown... i think i can do you both this little favor...i believe whoever the 'he' is, will be most willing to meet up with someone who insulted his/her family...

u could start by dropping me a PM with your contact and i will arrange a meeting for the both of you. (do let me know who is the 'he' you would like to meet though ;)

eternally
02-06-2009, 09:26 PM
True enough. So many childish acts here..n only cowards dun dare to stand up n leave names lol

bangbangben
02-06-2009, 09:45 PM
hiaz why bcos of points quarrel :(

Because points can change for SPC voucher... :D

Big Sexy
02-06-2009, 09:49 PM
you are outdated....
last i heard... Shell and esso gas also can redeem...:D

Because points can change for SPC voucher... :D

bangbangben
02-06-2009, 09:51 PM
you are outdated....
last i heard... Shell and esso gas also can redeem...:D

Kaoz...
damn i am outdated...

Come come... when the fire makers meeting up??
jio leh... Old man long time no come out already. ;)

The_Unrepentant
02-06-2009, 09:53 PM
Please quarrel more. I like to see ppl quarrel. Very interesting:p:D

Big Sexy
02-06-2009, 09:55 PM
dont know lay.. hopefully there will be a showdown.. then we will have a free show to see..
for the time begin.. can only watch cartoon... and some child's play(talk).. :D

http://r3.fodey.com/1d4a6841a4cfd454897f9388f315c5d99.1.gif

Come come... when the fire makers meeting up??
jio leh... Old man long time no come out already. ;)

eternally
02-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Gas,esso meaningless to me as i dun drive.

Hmm..another join in the Q to be cowards? Haha.. Dun dare leave nick again..haiz
So fun here..help me destress after a hard day at work lol

Big Sexy
02-06-2009, 10:05 PM
even better if they kill each other..
then we dont have to watch mickey mouse bullshit..
http://r3.fodey.com/1d4a6841a4cfd454897f9388f315c5d99.1.gif

Please quarrel more. I like to see ppl quarrel. Very interesting:p:D

Big Sexy
02-06-2009, 10:07 PM
no problem..points can exchange for NTUC vouchers also;)

Gas,esso meaningless to me as i dun drive.

bangbangben
02-06-2009, 10:12 PM
I ponder when they will start at it again...

I'll go grab some nuts and beer...

eternally
02-06-2009, 10:16 PM
no problem..points can exchange for NTUC vouchers also;)

I dun care abt vouchers though as i can support myself with my own $. Cheers! *see bangbangben* din share ur beer w me ah..haha

bangbangben
02-06-2009, 10:25 PM
I dun care abt vouchers though as i can support myself with my own $. Cheers! *see bangbangben* din share ur beer w me ah..haha

Alright... i share with u my nuts... they go well with beer.

DO_I_BJ
03-06-2009, 09:04 AM
hey zapper

wisdom of the day : " your mother is whore... fucking chaocheebye" ahahhahahaha

byebye.

bloopz
03-06-2009, 01:19 PM
TS: dun get so worked up. the beauty of this forum is u can voice your views. what is the point of u going around, cursing other ppl when they give u their thoughts? and in this case, u r zapped because the boss of this forum need to do his job. just imagine a forum filled with vulgur languages and everyone cursing each other. would anyone come in to read them when we r already living in such a stressful society?

i guess if u do not wish to be zapped - since u find the numbers very important to u, then u might wish to tone down your way of venting frustrations (we r just virtual ppl and shouldnt mean anything to u, try to take a deep breath and resist the temptation to click on reply and typing in your frustrations and stress. try to type in something constructive instead?).

PS: personally, online or offline, i do not like ppl cursing coz it is not constructive at all - it is just shouting out of profanities. hope u manage to find your balancing point online as well as offline. cheers! :cool:

in the nutshell, this is what i wanted to say, live and let live bros. ;)

Tension68
03-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Wow.. it is great to see Boss come out to make a stand on samsters who 'bring other family members in on the argument", esp de female members being dragged in.

Bro D-I-BJ, pls gif it a rest. I can understand u were angry, but no nid to drag other's family members into the fray. Stick to de poster/zapper(if u noe who), it will show u to be a real MAN.

Honestly, I have no respect for ppl who anyhow drag other's family members into arguements. In my honest opinion, it shows cowardice or even retaliating cos u R guilty of something. Imagine u r in an argument, den the other party just doesn't want to stick to facts n starts addressing your family.. from your parents down to your ancestors... how do u respond?? U address his back? If that is so.. the cycle never ends.

I'm dragging my post here, but I must add one thing.. the points system sounds good in theory, boss. But in the hands of those too young to fathom the correct use.. or in the hands of those who wan to manipulate... it's just another tool for waging "cyber war of words". and I write from good experience... my fren got zapped cos he wanted to stand up for someone addressing my family members.. HE GOT ZAPPED LIKE HELL for starting another thread. Luckily some bros agree wif wad he wrote.. n in the end.. I had to step in to stand by him cos some other posters addressed his family too.

It is in my most sincere belief that to make the abuse of the points zap less appealing, making it compulsory that the nick appears. That way.. ppl will think twice before their "happy" fingers click away on very trivial things. Imagine kena zapped cos the other party just doesn't like ur posts.. don't like.. dun read.. nobody forces u to read all the things in this forum.. zap only if u feel that the posts doesn't sound the truth or is really going on irritating others.

Ok, that is all my thoughts.. bro d-i-bj.. u shud make peace n let things settle la.. cursing others' families is really not cool man. Zapping for nothing ain't cool either.

Peace out!

sammyboyfor
03-06-2009, 06:45 PM
It is in my most sincere belief that to make the abuse of the points zap less appealing, making it compulsory that the nick appears. That way.. ppl will think twice before their "happy" fingers click away on very trivial things. Imagine kena zapped cos the other party just doesn't like ur posts.. don't like.. dun read.. nobody forces u to read all the things in this forum.. zap only if u feel that the posts doesn't sound the truth or is really going on irritating others.
!

The rep system is biased towards gaining points as zaps are 50% of rep power vs full rep power added for positive responses to a post.

I see far more cases of "upping" for no reason than I do for zapping for no reason.

If you want me to limit zaps, it would only be fair that I also deal with cases where points are increased without any justification whatsoever. You can't have your cake and eat it too. ;)

Tension68
04-06-2009, 10:01 AM
The rep system is biased towards gaining points as zaps are 50% of rep power vs full rep power added for positive responses to a post.

I see far more cases of "upping" for no reason than I do for zapping for no reason.

If you want me to limit zaps, it would only be fair that I also deal with cases where points are increased without any justification whatsoever. You can't have your cake and eat it too. ;)

Boss, i think u din get my point. I'm not advocating to limiting zap or ups, I doubt tat can ever be done even if u did try.

All I am suggesting is = U zap, ur nick appears. I think this might reduce a whole lot of messy situations here in this forum. I'm sure ppl got cases where kena zap n in the comments it shows ur own nick. Sure, we can ask u or the other mods to help identify the culprit.. but isn't that a waste of time for u n the other mods?

IMHO, making the nick appear when zappin.. could reduce others who join the band-wagon in "bullying" those who got zapped, or simply make ppl think twice b4 zapping unnecessarily. Small incidents like posting in wrong threads by newbies or even senior samsters.. could be tolerated instead of immediate zap.

it's my own suggestion to try to make this place more welcoming to ppl who make mistakes n admit their wrongs. No point in going after someone even after they have admtted they made a mistake.

But ultimately, it's ur forum, boss. U haf the last say. n if u think making nick appear only in zappings is not really fair, well.. make it appear in Ups as well.. saves me the trouble of typing in my nick when i up ppl in this forum.

Peace out

sammyboyfor
04-06-2009, 11:13 AM
All I am suggesting is = U zap, ur nick appears.

That was how the system was set up at the beginning. It was chaos. Everyone who zapped someone got zapped in retaliation. It became all out warfare that threatened to spill out into the real world with threats of physical violence!:p

In order to avoid this sort of tit for tat zapping, I decided to make all rep votes confidential. It's like voting in a democracy. Everyone has a vote a day and the vote is secret. It enables you to cast your vote of disapproval without fear of revenge attacks and mass retaliation.

Having tried both scenarios, I can assure you that I have found the current system to be far better.

juzplay
04-06-2009, 11:17 AM
That was how the system was set up at the beginning. It was chaos. Everyone who zapped someone got zapped in retaliation. It became all out warfare that threatened to spill out into the real world with threats of physical violence!:p

In order to avoid this sort of tit for tat zapping, I decided to make all rep votes confidential. It's like voting in a democracy. Everyone has a vote a day and the vote is secret. It enables you to cast your vote of disapproval without fear of revenge attacks and mass retaliation.

Having tried both scenarios, I can assure you that I have found the current system to be far better.

True enough.. at the end of the day, I guess points should be only representative of the "online repute" or contribution of a particular samster..

So long as it is enough, we dun need to accumulate too much and so long as we are humble and nice, I dun think many will juz like to zap for fun.. at least that is wat I hope.

qwertyuiop
04-06-2009, 12:58 PM
That was how the system was set up at the beginning. It was chaos.......

This was what my IT manager friend said too and was told that the changes really did help prevent unnecessary problems. I was told that he was being challenged and even ask to come out for "one-to-one" fight when he zap cos the other party is an immature newbie and saw my friend's nick beside the comment field.

As it would be tedious for samboss and his mod to check, it will also mean it's hard for the newbies/troublemakers to trace the person who zap therefore prevented alot of unnecessary flamings and fights.

So far I have not zapped anyone cos I wish to be neutrel and will help only when necessary, I do qualify people in my uplist in my own way, doesn't mean everyone helping me rise my rep means I need to return. It depends on alot of factors.

Wish that everybody in this forum will be friendly towards one another as I've met alot of good friends here and also, well, some bad ones else this world will be perfect.

Tension68
04-06-2009, 03:37 PM

OMG... dis sort of thing happened? *slaps own forehead*.. aiya.. i shudn't be surprised.. this is sillypore.. where some numbers can be seen as such a valued commodity to be traded... sigh.. the gahmen and society has "taught" us "well"

ok boss, i dino so much of the history here in SBF.. i jus happy post.. find something to be happy.. den post n if can share.. share.. y make dis virtual world as messy as the real one, rite? i dnu go all out to offend ppl.. n hope ppl dun go all out to offend me.

Peace to all here .. n pls.. refrain from hurling abuses at other's families.. not nice or cool la. Admit ur mistakes n learn from it.. we will nvr live long if we stop at only one stage where we duno how to say we're wrong. cos in the end.. we will keep repeating n making the same mistakes till our life runs out of us.

qwertyuiop
04-06-2009, 10:27 PM
.... n hope ppl dun go all out to offend me...

u're senior samster la, don't think so will have someone wanna go all out to offend u. I still muz pay respect to u sia.. :D

Tension68
05-06-2009, 01:48 PM
u're senior samster la, don't think so will have someone wanna go all out to offend u. I still muz pay respect to u sia.. :D

bro, thnx u for ur kind words. i respect u too. Saying goes ma.. "to earn respect, must first gif/show respect".

Hope bro d-i-bj can be calmer n move on, no point antagonising the boss here. We noe u got guts, but i really feel this isn't the way to show it... n esp not by "addressing' other's family members.

wish all a good weekend ahead.. cheong safely ah.

DO_I_BJ
05-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Hope bro d-i-bj can be calmer n move on, no point antagonising the boss here. We noe u got guts, but i really feel this isn't the way to show it... n esp not by "addressing' other's family members.

no i have no guts one.. i nvr said i have.. infact im quite balless.... another thing is this motherfuckin jibai zapper has been aimin me from day 1... and he';s fuckin chow cheebye reason dun make sense... so he can go fuck his mom.

good bye.

DO_YOU_BJ
06-06-2009, 12:21 PM
no i have no guts one.. i nvr said i have.. infact im quite balless.... another thing is this motherfuckin jibai zapper has been aimin me from day 1... and he';s fuckin chow cheebye reason dun make sense... so he can go fuck his mom.

good bye.

I think this is enuff!
Both nicks u use ended up in -ve
1st JojoGigi now this nick
Stop pointing the finger out like i told you, start pointing in & you'll see the prob may not be external but YOU.
Stop whining about points, you can bitch about it, but whining over something as worthless as points & still whining makes you looks real low!

Smeagol
06-06-2009, 02:10 PM
im still shocked a dumb fucking cheebye can use internet ...

why so shocked??? You are a living example wat!!??:confused::D:p

DO_I_BJ
06-06-2009, 03:39 PM
I think this is enuff!
Both nicks u use ended up in -ve
1st JojoGigi now this nick
Stop pointing the finger out like i told you, start pointing in & you'll see the prob may not be external but YOU.
Stop whining about points, you can bitch about it, but whining over something as worthless as points & still whining makes you looks real low!

ya watever.

DO_I_BJ
06-06-2009, 03:48 PM

sorry about previous post type wrong msg for another person. ya i was low wat... was never high and mighty to begin with.

The Force
06-06-2009, 05:05 PM

good bye.

We (humans) think of ourselves as the supreme beings, above all others and in absolute control of our destiny and surroundings.

We live in a false sense of security only to be awakened by Mother Nature’s fury, almost to remind us of her presence and our responsibility towards her child (The Earth).

May The Force be with You. :D

Smeagol
07-06-2009, 11:38 AM
eh..... Yoda, out of context leh:confused::):p

Eastpipper
07-06-2009, 12:13 PM
yawnzz...

come on have fun here....

DO_I_BJ
08-06-2009, 12:26 PM
why so shocked??? You are a living example wat!!??:confused::D:p

same like you.. we can make a good team... :D

DO_I_BJ
08-06-2009, 01:53 PM
We (humans) think of ourselves as the supreme beings, above all others and in absolute control of our destiny and surroundings.

We live in a false sense of security only to be awakened by Mother Nature’s fury, almost to remind us of her presence and our responsibility towards her child (The Earth).

May The Force be with You. :D

“Everything I do, I feel is genius. Whether it is or it isn't.” - rufus wainwright.

Max77
24-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Bro Do I BJ,

U should be happy tat Bro Sam even bother to reply u...very giv face liao:rolleyes:

DO_I_BJ
24-08-2009, 08:54 PM
face no face.. all the same... lol doesnt matter anyway.