PDA

View Full Version : some pregnant problem here

nousername
27-05-2009, 01:19 AM
just recently last week did it with a girl.. no string attached, just purely ONS.
like 1 week plus ago. now she comes back and tell me she's pregnant.
but we did it with protection.. she even show me the kit with a + and what doctor letter and stuff..

if abortion.. i have to forge out $800? half half with her.
while we were outside she took my handphone and kept in the bag and dont wanna give me back.
and insist that i pass her the money then she give me back my handphone.
she insisting to have a item from me to be safe? either my IC or handphone.
but in the end i took back my hp..
she is with her friend of course.. the friend doing most of the talking to me?

i some sort think they are scaring me and scamming me off my $$

what should i do?

1) she have the doctor referral letter, and the kit with a +
2) only 1 week plus after we did it, can see the baby?
3) could it be mine? gonna go for a DNA check..

Tai_zi21
27-05-2009, 01:36 AM
just recently last week did it with a girl.. no string attached, just purely ONS.

what should i do?

1st i thank you for making my day having a gd laugh

Ok now back to ur ques... u how old huh my friend? last week fuck the gal... this week she know it ur baby liao... ur sperm got so power huh? haha i thought min 2 months then will show the baby 1?

could it be ur baby? i think toto 1st prize ur still possible rather than u believe u make her pregant...

LOL :D

nousername
27-05-2009, 01:48 AM

Ok now back to ur ques... u how old huh my friend? last week fuck the gal... this week she know it ur baby liao... ur sperm got so power huh? haha i thought min 2 months then will show the baby 1?

could it be ur baby? i think toto 1st prize ur still possible rather than u believe u make her pregant...

no problem bro.. :o
hmm, my age is 18-20.. one of it lol
yes even my mum say need at least 1 month to see the baby
will go for DNA check..

colins
27-05-2009, 02:06 AM
It is obviously a scam. Why take your IC or HP? Anytime she can harrass you, if you dun respond, she will switch to your friends, still dun respond, your family will be next to kenna. Only a scam artist will use threats and ransom. That's why she has to snatch your mobile to gain an upperhand. One night stand is now going to cost you 800bucks pal.

Go and meet her again, ask a friend to film your meeting down. Make sure her face is inside, best is, include her friends as well. Tape down your conversation as well. Tell her if she do not return your mobile, you will go to the police to report her for extortion with those as evidence. Bring a witness if possible and make he is a quiet type, cos he is supposed to remain silent and calm throughout the entire negotiation process.

In your mind, you will be thinking that she'll report you for rape or something, which she would down the line, if you refuse to comply. You got to think if you had left any evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, like receipts or body marks on her. It is not that easy, certainly harder to prove if you already have evidence of her extortion.

Either that, or you just pay her 800 bucks to abort her from your life. Make sure you dip your head if you ever see her on the streets again.

naemlo
27-05-2009, 02:20 AM

Haizzzz SG education is lacking the quality.... :rolleyes: They should include Naemlo's law of sex into their education module. :D

nousername
27-05-2009, 03:17 AM
will see how things go and update you bros on it

fkma
27-05-2009, 07:21 AM
Bro,

Seem like you are a confirm cai tou.

There are several ways you can solve this issue.

Note that most pregnancy cannot not be detect before the 8 wks.

1) Offer to marry her.. She will not agree to it.
2) Offer to bring her to your own doctor to determine the stage of pregnancy.
3) Offer to bring her to KK . Cheaper there, Less than 100 buck.
4) Last, Pay her S$ 120 for FL rate..

Megatronzombie
27-05-2009, 08:51 AM
It is a possibility that she IS pregnant but definitely not by bro TS. So the best way is to tell her to f**k off and yes filming the event would be good. :rolleyes:

Bro,

Seem like you are a confirm cai tou.

There are several ways you can solve this issue.

Note that most pregnancy cannot not be detect before the 8 wks.

1) Offer to marry her.. She will not agree to it.
2) Offer to bring her to your own doctor to determine the stage of pregnancy.
3) Offer to bring her to KK . Cheaper there, Less than 100 buck.
4) Last, Pay her S$ 120 for FL rate..

Xgenre
27-05-2009, 10:47 AM
since it's likely you aren't the father, why don't you meet her up for another session of sex? say you want to discuss things further. given that she is pregnant now, the fear of getting pregnant isn't there anymore. when you are happy, then tell her you don't think you are the father lor.

if she wants to be cunning, you can be cunning too. denying outright doesn't seem to benefit you in anyway. If you wish to help, ask her to go polyclinic to abort lar. cheaper. maybe you can even give some good will money like $200-300.

pewpew
27-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Just marry her since she claims to have your baby...

This will save u alot of troubles from your mom's nagging...

Than outside find another 1... :D

Cheonging101
27-05-2009, 02:14 PM
One time with rubber can still kena! :eek:

Bro, your sperm donated by Superman issit? Can shoot through condom!

Even if really shoot through, 1 week for the spermatozoa to fertilise an egg to a stage whereby a pregnancy kit can show positive is a miracle in the field of medical science!

Reminds me of this movie called "Warlock 2" where this slut suddenly got pregnant and within 3 minutes gave birth to this Warlock guy. Are you Satan?:D

And abortion costs $800?! Wah lau eh, stay private ward 2 days in Gleneagles and done by Head of Gynae issit? :rolleyes:

The girl is so stupid to make so many mistakes but bro TS... to believe the words of a fool... you win lah you!

Anyway, like what the bros said, compiled herewith is the steps to be taken:

1) Say you're willing to "take responsibility" to be the kid's father. No need abort.

Here, you gain 1 point upper hand on them. Now, they only have 3 choice.

2a) If her loudmouth friend scared already and come up with all sorts of "you so young where to earn money? how to feed the kid and mother?" nonsense, stress upon the fact that you WOULD take responsibility. You will take 3 jobs and get your parents to help take care of your kid. END OF STORY.

2b) They would see no point in following up and come clean about the matter. END OF STORY.

2c) They would retreat and say they would "think about it" and then run back home to counter this move.

Should 2c happen, you must make sure that you bring along a friend to film the proceedings (preferrably a silent martial artist) as they would most probably come up with the following:

3a) Bring in the muscle, i.e. the girl's brother, the girl's real bf, the friend's gangster friends & etc, to scare you into paying up. This is immediately countered by your friend's presence who is filming the scene and is also your back-up if they try to get physical. This would mean that they did not think of a Plan B. END OF STORY.

3b) Lie all out. They would tell you that the girl's parents are dead-set against your marriage and wants you to foot the abortion fee. Tell them that you do not want a baby ghost to haunt you. Tell them story after story (if you have a good imagination) of female friends who went through abortion and wake up in the middle of the night hearing the laughter of babies echoing through the room. Ask to talk to her parents and arrange a meeting. They would turn tails and run. END OF STORY.

3c) Calling your bluff. They would tell you to meet the girl's parents & what-nots to prepare for the wedding. Go ahead and tell them that you have already told your parents and they're very supportive to have you people married in the next 3 months. After the meeting, keep bugging the girl for unprotected sex every day and night (can't get pregnant with your kid anymore during her pregnancy) about how excited you are about marrying her. She'll tell you that the kid is not yours sooner or later. What's more, since your sperm so hiong, probably it would shoot and kill the baby inside her. No need abort. If not, by the 3rd month of pregnancy, you can bring her to do DNA test with her already as the baby should be formed and is enveloped with placenta liquid already. END OF STORY.

nousername
27-05-2009, 05:07 PM
is it ok when we having the conversation.. i voice record down? or use video record.. like act act whole in hand but is recording.

HCKing
27-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Just marry her since she claims to have your baby...

This will save u alot of troubles from your mom's nagging...

Than outside find another 1... :D

good advice bro. hahahaha.:D

mike1304k
27-05-2009, 05:53 PM
TS,

A pregnancy test? So fast after having sex? A girl usually finds out she is pregnant after 6 weeks from her last menstrual period. And that is if you did it to her about 1 week or so after her end of period and within a slim window of no more than 2 days... You either hit the bloody jackpot or you are being had...

Now the question is what will you do about it? A lot of other guys have given you a lot of advice, but I think the most sane is just to go to the police and report her and her friend to them. Why? Because if you try anything else, a few things can happen:

1) She can cry rape and get her friend to be witness and you are still up shit's creek....
2) She can turn her tactic on some other more hapless guy who may perhaps even pay her.
3) You are doing us all a favour getting such pests out of the streets.

But seriously, you better protect yourself. If she cries rape, you will find it very difficult to get out of it... She may even kept the condom as evidence. So go to the cops, tell them what happened and what is happening and let them do what they can. Then if anything happens, at least you cried foul first.

Even if she is pregnant, a simple DNA test WILL prove that you are not the daddy because it is too soon to know.

kevin3505
27-05-2009, 06:06 PM
tell her do dna ,if the baby if yours,u will respond .it is imposible to have hv baby or not just within one week time la

nousername
27-05-2009, 06:21 PM
case settled..
thanks all bro..

DO_YOU_BJ
27-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Happy to hear that but at least have the descency to tell the good bros here wat happened and how it was resolved.
I'm sure many wanna know...that includes me la of cos

ekemono
27-05-2009, 06:39 PM
case settled..
thanks all bro..

Glad it was settled.
Would appreciate you share with us how it was settled.

NewandLost
28-05-2009, 03:44 AM
Give us the details? Maybe save one of the braddah's from this gal as somebody could be hit up next? Why you holding out on everyone after asking for help?

nousername
28-05-2009, 04:39 AM
can any of the mod delete this thread off??

thanks.. is it possible for me to edit the thread again?

mrsaint100
28-05-2009, 05:23 AM
got head no tail ? despite many bros helping u with guidances and advices , when things settle nv describe abit as part of courtesy from the help of many bros ? :confused:

havana
28-05-2009, 07:40 AM
Haha:D Nowadays people can come out so many ways to scam people:rolleyes:

FL Lover
28-05-2009, 05:19 PM
but we did it with protection.. she even show me the kit with a + and what doctor letter and stuff..

if abortion.. i have to forge out $800? half half with her.
while we were outside she took my handphone and kept in the bag and dont wanna give me back.
and insist that i pass her the money then she give me back my handphone.
she insisting to have a item from me to be safe? either my IC or handphone.
but in the end i took back my hp..
she is with her friend of course.. the friend doing most of the talking to me?

i some sort think they are scaring me and scamming me off my $$

what should i do?

Bro, so whats the outcome? Updates?

singbro
28-05-2009, 10:03 PM
tell us how u settled the issue bro.
that gives proper closure to the thread.

yoursecret
28-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Tell her you love kids, and are Catholic, abortion is against your religion...

ManInCheong
29-05-2009, 01:22 AM
1st day back in matter of heart a get a nice joke...:D
Anyway bro, please put up a notice with her nick (they dun use real name) if can even phone no. to avoid other bros kena the same trick...

Maybe phone no. a bit harsh liao...:D

Cheonging101
29-05-2009, 06:12 PM
can any of the mod delete this thread off??

thanks.. is it possible for me to edit the thread again?

Bro, it's possible for the mod to delete the thread with valid reasons:

a) Too much flaming.
b) Waste of bandwidth
c) Wrong subject matter

What's YOUR reason?

Also, why do you need to delete the thread? Just update accordingly lor. It's not like the whole thing can rewind and start over again, right?

newyorker88
30-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Glad it was settled.
Would appreciate you share with us how it was settled.

Hahaha, I was laughting at the remarks and comments by brothers here. Hit the jackpot in 1 week? Where got so fast. Pregnancy can only be comfirmed after few weeks when the aunty dont come.

Also, tell us how you SETTLE her. Or just that her aunty came late? Very late, 1 or 2 weeks late?

city.people
30-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Hahaha, I was laughting at the remarks and comments by brothers here. Hit the jackpot in 1 week? Where got so fast. Pregnancy can only be comfirmed after few weeks when the aunty dont come.

Also, tell us how you SETTLE her. Or just that her aunty came late? Very late, 1 or 2 weeks late?

My personal experience with my ex-gf was 4-6 weeks.She missed her period,gets tired very easily and cant eat.Went for a scan that costs $200.Recommended by the same clinic to go to a bigger clinic at the sengkang shopping mall for the abortion that costs $700+ more.They used a machine to suck out the feotus and on the same day itself after a few hours,my ex-gf got discharged and go home just like normal.

Cheonging101
01-06-2009, 09:42 AM
1 PRC ktv babe went back to mainland; after 1 mth call me saying she pregnant
I ask her "did u fuck your back home?"
After that she did not dare call me anymore. This the way to treat PRC sluts

WTF you talking about, bro? What has this got to do with PRC? Everything you also can relate to PRC...

Bro: Hey! Want to go makan fried rice?
You: Ha! I tarpau fried rice to PRC KTV babe before. She fucking lurve me for that. I fuck her and ask her to fuck off. This the way to treat PRC sluts.
Bro: Okay... thanks for the info... I'll go out and buy fried rice now. Wah... raining... better get umbrella.
You: Ha! There's this one time I shelter this PRC KTV babe withmy umbrella. She fucking lurve me and fuck me for free. Then I ask her to fuck off. This the way to treat PRC sluts.

& etc...

You not sian ah?! The first few posts damn entertaining but your pattern is so repetitive that I myself can come up with the same stories you have with literally ANY posts made by ANYBODY.

huatuo
01-06-2009, 07:54 PM
she just want to find someone to responsible cos she duno who did it..

best bet would be go fuck her till she bleeds the fertilized egg out.

ilovelife.now
02-06-2009, 12:05 PM
One time with rubber can still kena! :eek:

Bro, your sperm donated by Superman issit? Can shoot through condom!

Even if really shoot through, 1 week for the spermatozoa to fertilise an egg to a stage whereby a pregnancy kit can show positive is a miracle in the field of medical science!

Reminds me of this movie called "Warlock 2" where this slut suddenly got pregnant and within 3 minutes gave birth to this Warlock guy. Are you Satan?:D

And abortion costs $800?! Wah lau eh, stay private ward 2 days in Gleneagles and done by Head of Gynae issit? :rolleyes:

The girl is so stupid to make so many mistakes but bro TS... to believe the words of a fool... you win lah you!

Anyway, like what the bros said, compiled herewith is the steps to be taken:

1) Say you're willing to "take responsibility" to be the kid's father. No need abort.

Here, you gain 1 point upper hand on them. Now, they only have 3 choice.

2a) If her loudmouth friend scared already and come up with all sorts of "you so young where to earn money? how to feed the kid and mother?" nonsense, stress upon the fact that you WOULD take responsibility. You will take 3 jobs and get your parents to help take care of your kid. END OF STORY.

2b) They would see no point in following up and come clean about the matter. END OF STORY.

2c) They would retreat and say they would "think about it" and then run back home to counter this move.

Should 2c happen, you must make sure that you bring along a friend to film the proceedings (preferrably a silent martial artist) as they would most probably come up with the following:

3a) Bring in the muscle, i.e. the girl's brother, the girl's real bf, the friend's gangster friends & etc, to scare you into paying up. This is immediately countered by your friend's presence who is filming the scene and is also your back-up if they try to get physical. This would mean that they did not think of a Plan B. END OF STORY.

3b) Lie all out. They would tell you that the girl's parents are dead-set against your marriage and wants you to foot the abortion fee. Tell them that you do not want a baby ghost to haunt you. Tell them story after story (if you have a good imagination) of female friends who went through abortion and wake up in the middle of the night hearing the laughter of babies echoing through the room. Ask to talk to her parents and arrange a meeting. They would turn tails and run. END OF STORY.

3c) Calling your bluff. They would tell you to meet the girl's parents & what-nots to prepare for the wedding. Go ahead and tell them that you have already told your parents and they're very supportive to have you people married in the next 3 months. After the meeting, keep bugging the girl for unprotected sex every day and night (can't get pregnant with your kid anymore during her pregnancy) about how excited you are about marrying her. She'll tell you that the kid is not yours sooner or later. What's more, since your sperm so hiong, probably it would shoot and kill the baby inside her. No need abort. If not, by the 3rd month of pregnancy, you can bring her to do DNA test with her already as the baby should be formed and is enveloped with placenta liquid already. END OF STORY.

Ha ha.. that was a solid advice. thanks for sharing, filing it for a just-in-case scenario. :D

newyorker88
02-06-2009, 04:13 PM
My personal experience with my ex-gf was 4-6 weeks.She missed her period,gets tired very easily and cant eat.Went for a scan that costs $200.Recommended by the same clinic to go to a bigger clinic at the sengkang shopping mall for the abortion that costs $700+ more.They used a machine to suck out the feotus and on the same day itself after a few hours,my ex-gf got discharged and go home just like normal.

I hope you did some chao du for the baby. It barely have the chance to come to this world and regretably you have to abort it. No offence, but it is best to do some prayers at temple for the little soul.

Usually temples in Ching Ming or 7th Month, they have a special place for aborted kids ( called Swee Zhi Ling). If it is your GF first kid( write i as "your GF name" first kid, second, write 2nd kid).

Hope this helps.

Cheonging101
02-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Did I offend your PRC prostitute gf?
If so, sorry lah!
Don't be so protective of PRC prostitutes leh! Wait till u kena con or kena AIDS from them, then u come here toa sia ok!

Speaking from experience eh?

No wonder you so toa sia! :D

This kind of thing, let you win lor!

Cheonging101
03-06-2009, 08:15 AM
if any prc slut tell u she pregnant, challenge her to go for DNA! better still ask her to fark off & go & die!
i told that to one prc bitch & she stop calling me ever after
anyway the 2 bitches whom i screw in shenzhen last Nov have been begging me to return to screw them again
i told them to fark off & go & die
they can call u if u since u are so hardup

I don't see how anyone could fuck someone they hate this much actually. :rolleyes:

And yes, go ahead. Give me their contacts. I'll give them a call to finally know who the fuck are you. I'm waiting for your post or PM of their contacts! Lai! Wu ji bo? :D

mike1304k
03-06-2009, 08:15 AM
JC bro,

I do not know what is it you have against PRC WL or FL, but this is really a bit unhealthy. I am not sure if you believe in karma or not, but cursing people and looking down on people will come back to you one day. If you really hate them so much, then don't have anything to do with them lor. I have a fren who hates gods, he does not go and pet the dog and then beat it. He just gives them a healthy leeway so that both will not disturb each other.

If you do not want them to disturb you, then why do you give them your number? Just for the pervrse pleasure of telling them to fuck off? Bro, you are playing with fire if this is the case. Maybe up till now no one has struck you, but do not forget, in this world there are all types. If you kenna one who is psychotic, then you will have a world of pain. So please think twice hor...

Peace.

Cheonging101
03-06-2009, 11:24 AM
JC bro,
I do not know what is it you have against PRC WL or FL, but this is really a bit unhealthy. I am not sure if you believe in karma or not, but cursing people and looking down on people will come back to you one day. If you really hate them so much, then don't have anything to do with them lor. I have a fren who hates gods, he does not go and pet the dog and then beat it. He just gives them a healthy leeway so that both will not disturb each other.
Peace.

Bro, this jchongking talk cock only one lar. See by the end of this week he got pass me any real numbers that I call and can respond positively to the name of James Chong or not.

BTW, I really hope that above in bold was typo, bro. :p

suteerak1099
04-06-2009, 02:58 PM
but we did it with protection.. she even show me the kit with a + and what doctor letter and stuff..... don't worry, 1 week's too quick for any detection. entire duration for pregnancy is 9mth +/-, medically they split it into tri-mesters (3 mth terms).

it's perfectly normal for girls to miss the cycle for 1 or maybe 2mths - due to stress or other health complications. she came with the pregnancy kit after 1wk, just proves she was impregnated several weeks/months b4 copulating with u.

besides, u were using contraceptives during intercourse, which minimizes your chances greatly.

conclusion: u can sing to her the song (http://www.imeem.com/thisease/music/EETLa5J-/michael-jackson-billie-jean/)...... "the kid is not my son"

Cheonging101
04-06-2009, 03:52 PM
why should i give u the nos & let u disturb them?
who do u think u are? my dog!

You give your dogs telephone nos. to call people for you because they bark also sound more human than you? Oh... okay. Understood.:p

You say these PRC FLs disturb you and are just fucking sluts to you. Why you care they get disturbed?

Either you kena KC deep but kei kei very eh sai and bad mouth them here or you're trying very hard, albeit pathetically because you're contradicting yourself by showing that you care for them, to cover your lie with another lie. :roll:

At first you say want to pass them to me now you bian wei. LJ lah, siaochongking! Bo seh mai kek seh, can?:D

mike1304k
04-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Bro, this jchongking talk cock only one lar. See by the end of this week he got pass me any real numbers that I call and can respond positively to the name of James Chong or not.

BTW, I really hope that above in bold was typo, bro. :p

Hehehe... sori man bro... dyslexic... meant to be dogs.... hehehehehe... pai seh!

Cheonging101
09-06-2009, 08:27 AM
so both of u are dogs desperate for a prc bone?

My god! You're offering PRC with "bones"?! That means all the so-called PRC sluts that you bonked (or kena bonked) are pre-ops transexuals with cocks? Okay, tell you what... you can keep them for yourself! :eek: No wonder don't dare to reveal their contact. You scared I find out. Too bad you revealed this fact yourself.

Bros out there... we can confirm a fact: jchongking suck PRC slut ladyboy cocks!

No wonder you always sound so traumatised. I would be too if I had to eat cockmeat sandwiches! :p

mike1304k
09-06-2009, 12:34 PM
so both of u are dogs desperate for a prc bone?

Bro JC,

If you bother to read all my posts, I am also quite against any PRC but then I do not go around yapping rabid dog. I do enjoy a PRC bonk once in a while, I will not go trying to KC or get into any relationship with any of them, but I will also not bark at them evey chance I get.

It is contradictory isn't it? Hating someone or something so rabidly and yet wanting them? Like I said before, live and let live lah...

rogerlim
10-06-2009, 12:09 AM
I wouldn't call it cheap tactics, but i've known some girls using this on me previously.

walle
10-06-2009, 04:27 PM
u making me laughing man.....hahha..sry lah...where got so fast. it take at least 1 to 2 mths to find out whether she got ur prize lah....so easy to get a baby nowaday? abortion 800? helo, at least 1200 in KK okie? Luckily she neber tell u she 15 yrs old..if not u really siao liao

rogerlim
11-06-2009, 12:29 AM
lol. ya. was about to say the same thing. :)

fl saviour
16-06-2009, 04:47 PM
hahaha knn i c the posts arguing and swan each other oso bay tahan liao.. knn laf until me and my frens lao bak sai! keep it up! gd day bros,enjoy

Satan_Gal
18-06-2009, 06:30 PM
confirm plus chop its not TS baby...where got so fast know the result de..species meh :rolleyes:

maybe she got into trouble le then the man disappear? so she finding substitute???

kyutake
22-06-2009, 05:46 PM
abortion u and her half half you pay 800?! i thought abortion is only like 800 instead of 1600?

Bro, woman don't concive so easily one. you only get a 40% chance of making a woman pregnant everytime you plant a seed inside her you know.

also, one week, your sperm is super soldiers meh? or you tahan inside 7 years and 50 days?

She is out to cheat your money la, dun fall for it.

dynamix2000
30-09-2009, 09:23 AM

hey friend. the proper fetus isd completely form after two week time.

demonhunter
04-10-2009, 12:49 PM
hey friend. the proper fetus isd completely form after two week time.

i think u might aswell ONS her 7 more times and pay the $800
... value for money