PDA

View Full Version : Where to meet woman for love?

Flinger2
30-05-2009, 07:43 PM
I am truly lost at where to meet woman except for those dating websites?

Anywhere else, where I can actually meet and talk and get to know them?

Sigh...really hard to meet woman...

mike1304k
30-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Bro TS,

I am not sure how old you are and or what your financial status is. In general, it depends on what sort of a woman you are looking for. Dating sites generally do not work, especially those on the internet because by the time you find the one you like, many others would have pounced. If you do not believe, jus try it over here lor... Post as a woman and see how fast your mailbox will be full.

If you are looking for something serious that will lead to marriage, I would say the following:

1) The government institutions like SDU and the other club. There are also some other match making companies, but of course you will pay for the service.

2) Friends and relatives: I am sure you have friends who have friends. They may also have friends. It is better to find out what you are looking for and who you are looking for and have them intro you to someone you think suits you. This generally works because by the time the two parties meet, they would have already been able to source more info about the other party from their friends. This is to avoid any axe wielding maniac killer.

If you are not looking for something serious but just want to find someone to sleep with, then I am out of ideas.

But before even going out on any field trip to hunt, be sure you know what you want and also whether it meets up with what you have. I am serious here as I have seen some people really crash and burn bad because they tried to go for someone out of their league. Most people say they will be happy with a "normal" person, but then in their heart they want some hot chick with big boobs or a Japanese AV queen. Also know your own limitations as in financial and so on. Not trying to put you down, but if you try to court someone who will only go out with a guy driving a Ferarri and you can only afford a KIA, even if you get her, she will still be yapping about her Ferarri till the day you die.

There are tonnes of ladies out there. I know many of them. From all range of educational background and also financial and social backgrounds. Most of them are also waiting for their own Mister Right. So bro, you can find them if you want to. I have a friend who's brother found someone from SDU and he is now a happy father. I have also a friend who found his true love working at a petrol kiosk... So how? Still need to know where to find?

jon2000sg
01-06-2009, 03:30 AM
oh? very educational !!!

I guess SDU-SDS is the best resort,
but I think TS is looking for someone
to sleep !

sammyboyfor
01-06-2009, 07:08 AM

You're in the wrong place buddy. Only whores come here.

etct88
01-06-2009, 09:22 AM
mike- nice person, good enlightening info

jon - too practical.... went staight to the point.

sam - too real

flinger2, mike, jon, sam and me...... - same mission, in whore land.....:D:D

GOOD MONDAY MORNING!!!!!

raibo
01-06-2009, 09:22 AM
go sign up for some courses you are interested in(dancing, language etc).
you will meet more people who share same interest.
these really increase your chance of meeting gals.

If you don't want to spend money.
I think the only way to get relatives or friends to intro to you.
But I believe many don't want to be middle man for this kind of event..

Cheonging101
01-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Yup!

One of the best places to find are Courses for Interests & Hobbies! For one thing, you'll know what she is interested in already! :D Secondly, unlike blind dates and stupid dating websites, courses stretch for a period of time. This gives you ample opportunities to get to know them and even 'up' them! :p

The second is vounteering. Choose the correct volunteer group though. For instance, if you have something against hippies... please don't join Rainforest Conservancy Group! :rolleyes: Or else, you might find yourself accidentally saying something out loud and offend a big group of angry power-flowers...

jon2000sg
01-06-2009, 10:34 AM
mike- nice person, good enlightening info

jon - too practical.... went staight to the point.

sam - too real

flinger2, mike, jon, sam and me...... - same mission, in whore land.....:D:D

GOOD MONDAY MORNING!!!!!hahaha, thks for the comment
all of us here are cheongsters
so what to expect ?

bangbangben
01-06-2009, 11:39 AM

Bro TS,

GoMovieDate (http://www.gomoviedate.com)

I personally find this something good for first timers at match making.

They will match your profile against hers and try to get the closest match possible.

On top of that, both will be issued with a movie ticket and both will meet only in the cinema. After that, Own Time Own Target, you can bring her to some light refreshments or a dinner where both would have a common topic to talk about, which is the movie. (Easy ice breaker)

Other then getting into a relationship, you could simply just make friends even if you don't find them suitable as life partners.

With you luck!

Panamera
01-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Bro T.S

When you find your dating partner, pm me, I pass you some great wine & dine, romantic, chill out places to compliment your nite. :)

Best of luck!

HCKing
01-06-2009, 01:49 PM

where gt hard, so many woman out there in the street. just approach anyone of those without the stuck up bitch looks and u can start talking and get to knw them liao. but no talking abt sex pls, they will turn around and run away.:D

asspanker
01-06-2009, 03:03 PM
perhaps this question could be depending on the individual's personality? even my frens oso at a loss as to where to make new frens, widen social circle...

but i know some girls who just go to clubbing so as to let the men (wolves) hit on so she feels young and wanted and happy. even though drinking piss drunk isnt such a good idea anyway.. i always think that is some screwup thought. ;)

bloopz
01-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Hi TS,
it depends on what kind of love u r looking for. guess lots of bros have given u info on different avenues already. love finds u in places which u least expects it. (my bf is my neighbour :P) my advice for u is to keep ur heart open and not to judge people according to looks coz my understanding is lots of guys out there let their little bro think instead using their brain. good looking does not equal to someone u can communicate for long term r/s. good luck bro!

You're in the wrong place buddy. Only whores come here.
hmm.. i know u r big bro here.. but cannot say things like that leh.. i'm not a whore.. :mad: maybe i should stop logging into sbf.. :(

Panamera
01-06-2009, 05:22 PM

Bro Flinger2, just go chill out at after hours places with a happy, smiling mood and no expectation, you might hit it off with some nice office gals in no time...

mike1304k
01-06-2009, 07:20 PM
One thing lah bro... jus be yourself... Though not many people will want to be middlemen and intro people, if you show that you are earnest, they will intro.. No one wants to intro someone they care for to someone who seems fake.

As for meeting people, you must also have the chance... so make the chance lor... Clubs, meet ups and so on... Even hobbies and so on are places you can meet someone you can start a conversation with.

But like I said in the beginning, Be Yourself... So not be what you are not... Just like the guy who asked if he could get ONS in St James if he bought a Porsche, I am not sure how rich he is or his family is, but if he bought a porchse just to get ONS, he is really being a bit silly.... Same with you. Remember my KIA and Ferrari example? It is also the same with what you are. If you are caring and nice, show it... If you are rough and a bit unpolished show it too... Who knows, girls may like you for that. But at least they like you for what you are and not what you want them to think of you.

HCKing
01-06-2009, 09:43 PM
agree with mike. the TS in the porsche case may nt have the personality traits or charm to sian and hook up a st james babe thus comes the porsche as the attraction tool. but the irony is if he really does hook up a babe there she is only attracted by his car but nt him. hell, she might nt even bother to ask for his name! however, if he would drop the whole idea, be himself and go 4 the type of 'babe' that most suited him he might just get it, even without a KIA.