PDA

View Full Version : shy guy need advice

d'Artagnan
06-06-2009, 10:13 PM
ello all

have this office fren who always makan with me ever since her 1st day. she is nice to me and sometime confide personal stuff about home and the blah blah blah. i am not good with words but she likes me being the listening ear while she blab. i find her open minded (she is the one who direct me to this forum :o) hope she does not know i type this. i like her but i have a gf- ok that is the problem :(

jon2000sg
07-06-2009, 07:00 AM
just do it !

ekemono
07-06-2009, 08:32 AM
erh..... nothing here indicate that you are shy.

No offence bro, getting a job in times like this isn't easy, so dun eat and shit in your own backyard.

d'Artagnan
07-06-2009, 01:00 PM
lol! i feel like a frog in the well bros did not imagine there is such a forum :o

this lady lets call her V. sigh she just is so diff from my gf. V is like someone i can tell my ups and down with. i know the office cardinals but since we are not in the same section i think there should not be a conflict of interest. am i in love? :confused:

colins
08-06-2009, 01:50 AM
I think if you finally manage to bonk her, her blabberings will start to seem like everlasting nuisance. By then, the only way to get her out of the way is to quit your job. On the other hand, when you first started off with your current gf, din you find her a person whom you can always share your ups and downs with?

rogerlim
08-06-2009, 02:14 AM
Dunno leh, I'm surprise she directed you to this forum, kinda odd? I mean GF is GF, is this girl more appealing to you? You have to ask yourself then in what areas.

HCKing
08-06-2009, 02:24 AM
ello all

have this office fren who always makan with me ever since her 1st day. she is nice to me and sometime confide personal stuff about home and the blah blah blah. i am not good with words but she likes me being the listening ear while she blab. i find her open minded (she is the one who direct me to this forum :o) hope she does not know i type this. i like her but i have a gf- ok that is the problem :(

she is nt only friendly and open to you alone lah bro, since she also knws abt this forum.:p

dont self-KC yrself leh.

raibo
08-06-2009, 09:36 AM
she is nt only friendly and open to you alone lah bro, since she also knws abt this forum.:p

dont self-KC yrself leh.

I agree.
I met gals who are really friendly to guys(talk alot to them, tell joke.. etc)

and most of the time, 50~70% of the guys will think she love them..

FL Lover
08-06-2009, 09:52 AM
ello all

Stop dreaming and WORK your AXX in the office. Being friendly and nice to you DOES NOT MEAN she likes you.

If she likes you, there will be some hints or actions to tell u this. Aslo if she wants you to be her FB, she will also give some hints.

If not, THEN STOP IMAGINING AND GET BACK TO WORK.

Dont know y, NOWADAYS GOT MANY POOR QUALITY THREADS.... Wheres the QA?

Cheonging101
08-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Yeah, probably she wants you to up her and then write a steamy office sex story to share with us. :p

mike1304k
08-06-2009, 11:32 AM
I'll tell you an experiece I a long long time ago. I met this girl who was very nice to me, we went out together in a group and she would always sit beside me. When looking at the menu, she would lean over close to share the menu toegther... Even a few times, when she was leaning over, she would place her arm on my lap and that wud give me a semi hard on.

In the end, not allowing my small head to rule my world, I jus sorta asked if she had someone and so on... slowly through a few conversations, try to find out my chances and so on. In the end, guess what? She took me as a fren she could trust and be wif. Only as a fren. And luckily I took my time to ask, it did not put her in a difficult position and also I continued to have a fren.

So I am not sure about TS, but guys equate niceness to like and like to sex. Girls are wired in different ways, so what they say or do may not show what they feel. We have to be careful. And if office mate, we better be even more careful. We gotta work with them u know?

NewandLost
08-06-2009, 05:58 PM
ello all

have this office fren who always makan with me ever since her 1st day. she is nice to me and sometime confide personal stuff about home and the blah blah blah. i am not good with words but she likes me being the listening ear while she blab. i find her open minded (she is the one who direct me to this forum :o) hope she does not know i type this. i like her but i have a gf- ok that is the problem :( braddah, i read nothing in your post to indicate she have some interest in you sexually. more like a friend. you mention you already have GF. maybe she see you as like a safe guy to tell all her insecurities and problems to given you are attatched. if you try something on her romance and all you risk losing your job for sexual harrassment. its in your mind. you are in the friend zone to her. once women place you in that zone its difficult almost impossible to take them to bed. she see you as nice guy to talk story not want you cock to put it bluntly.

d'Artagnan
08-06-2009, 09:23 PM
hey guys thank you for your inputs, especially mike's contribution

i agree to an extent maybe i was just pushing my luck with my thoughts. sometimes we need a little perspective from outside circle to see what i really can't. maybe she justs trusts me a lot and just pours her issues and shares her happy thoughts- i may have brood to much into it

company weekend escape soon. gf doesn't want to come along so i may need the comfort of my colleague at the bbq pit. good guy finish last scenario? :o

rogerlim
08-06-2009, 11:40 PM
usually, i've never prefered girls too comfortable with guys, i use to have a colleague always very friendly with me, to the extend to holding my hands during lunch time. But i've always see her with other guys in pubs Friday/Sat doing the same thing. So its good to be able to determine what kind of signals she is sending you.

Cheonging101
09-06-2009, 08:34 AM
hey guys thank you for your inputs, especially mike's contribution

i agree to an extent maybe i was just pushing my luck with my thoughts. sometimes we need a little perspective from outside circle to see what i really can't. maybe she justs trusts me a lot and just pours her issues and shares her happy thoughts- i may have brood to much into it

company weekend escape soon. gf doesn't want to come along so i may need the comfort of my colleague at the bbq pit. good guy finish last scenario? :o

Probably, bro!

Time to be the Cardinal instead of the Musketeer! Muahahahaha! :D

NewandLost
09-06-2009, 10:23 AM
braddah, i can see you getting fired for sexual assault or harrassment down the line.

crashalot
09-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Apart from your g/f thing, please know that once you embark beyond friendship, it is usually a one-way road.

Cheers

rogerlim
10-06-2009, 12:08 AM
I guess constructively as i've mentioned, you have to be firm as to what you need.