PDA

View Full Version : Another Well Documented KC

DO_YOU_BJ
15-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Son sold her house and elopes with China girl (http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20090615-148632.html)

Best part is, the son kenna the PRC gongtao liao, kenna cheated still end up wif another PRC whore......what new ya!!!

Wooden_Handle
16-06-2009, 12:58 AM
May be he think he got better luck this time with another gal.

Anyway if he doesnt spend on gals, he will also spend on betting, create hugh debts thats end up with selling the house.

colins
16-06-2009, 01:12 AM
This is called selling his own mother away.

Wooden_Handle
16-06-2009, 01:15 AM
Sadly, I must say its all about our education system, training all youngsters to be PAP and never teach them what to be a MAN.

Panamera
16-06-2009, 01:26 AM
sadly, i must say its all about our education system, training all youngsters to be pap and never teach them what to be a man.

You are right! nowadays youngsters mostly 有教育,但没有父母,家庭,长辈的价值观和重視孝道的觀念:(

raibo
16-06-2009, 10:28 AM
I think somthing is wrong with the teaching system nowadays..

Back in ancient china schools, people studied books like 四书五经 to learn how to 做人..

But now in schools, people study maths, science, geography etc..
I admit this subject can teach us alot of stuff but think they forgot to tell us the basic of 做人的道理..

aczeta76
16-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Many people forget about basic piety ...

I also did but then I woke up and realised that if you can give up your family for her, then you will one day give her up for someone else.

Which is why there is always hesistance...

In the story above, I would suspect that the fella is juz seeking escapism and looking for quick and fast fun and enjoyment.

Me... I plan and I plan... sometimes too much.. :D

FL Lover
16-06-2009, 10:48 AM
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

KNN, if the son is a member of this forum asking for help. I will sure FXXK him upside down. What kind of man is he? Abondoning his parents, got cheated by 1 PRC, Sold the house by deceiving his parents and lastly got hitched again with another PRC!

Hope I dont see him in this forum. Pity the old mum who had painfully raised him up.

We always had this saying "Raised SON for our Retirement!". Not so true nowadays. In fact, many cases I have seen, the son is like a burden nowadays. Better to have cash in hands when u r old and dont trust anyone!!

mike1304k
16-06-2009, 10:54 AM
A book does not make a man, neither does his clothes or his looks. It is what is inside. My generation, we were beaten just for being bad. Now if you try to beat your kid you will find yourself slapped with a PPO. In my time, we were taught to respect our elders and my grandparents scared the shit out of me. Nowadays, grand parents help the parents to care for the kids and spoil them at whatever chance they have. In my time, there were so many "spare tires" that even if one died, they just shrugged and asked our parents to produce more.

Parents too also do not instill proper cultures in their children. Primary care giver... a maid... who gets screamed at by the children. If the children do wrong, the parents apologies or even make complaints against whoever dares to complain against their children. In my time, we were scared if we did anything wrong as we would be meeting the maker then.

So the new generation grows up not knowing very much about life. Being very sheltered, spoilt and thinking that the world owes them something. I was brought up to think that we should depend on no one and we should owe no one anything. Now it is "what can they do for me".

So if anyone does not like what I have said, you can zap or flame me... but times have changed and it has changed for the worst. The new generations are not like the old and we can't expect the old. We can't really blame the education system because it is us who perpetuate the system. The child must study hard to go to a good school and get good marks. We will anything to bribe, beg and console them to study. Who is to blame? The system? Or us?

Panamera
16-06-2009, 11:15 AM
We always had this saying "Raised SON for our Retirement!". Not so true nowadays. In fact, many cases I have seen, the son is like a burden nowadays. Better to have cash in hands when u r old and dont trust anyone!!

We must respect our parent and the elderly because they are the people who have promoted the well-being of families, communities and nation. More importantly, our parents, who have reared, educated and cared for us. Thus we owe them comfort and aid throughout their lives. Filial responsibility is the moral obligation for all of us to resepct, assume parent care and to meet the needs of our aged parent, it must hold a major place in our moral values and experience.

We have a saying to these unfilial kids:

When they are young, 我们带他们去幼稚园,when we are old,他们带我们去老人院 :(:o:eek:

pewpew
16-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Just a question for those bros with kid or even those kids surfing here...

Do you all still study Moral Education?
a) Giving up seats to elderly? (Ppl acting sleeping when seeing elderly)
b) Tuned down volume when its late? (Ah beng on techno louder whenever their car passby)
c) Alway bring a smile whenever you see people? (stare back at ppl and ask them what number they play?)

If people can't follow these simple rules, how they going to be good to their parent?

colins
16-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Better start saving for your own retirement bros. Even if end up in an old folks home also must go good ones with cable tv and mahjong kakis. I personally dun see any problem putting myself into an old folks home when I am old but you have to kill me first before I see my parents into one.

No expectation, no disappointment. Every man for themselves.

Panamera
16-06-2009, 12:07 PM
Hopefully, one that got no nite curfew so old folks can go out to cheong and parties till 2-3am...:D Next day hangover, still got SYT nurses with short skirts to take care of the hangover....:D

aczeta76
16-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Hopefully, one that got no nite curfew so old folks can go out to cheong and parties till 2-3am...:D Next day hangover, still got SYT nurses with short skirts to take care of the hangover....:D

haha... Can see but cannot touch whoa..

colins
16-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Last I remember my grandmums went to bed and got up very early. I suspect it is hereditary. So you better have some 2359 book-in rules if you're in the same camp. But with SYT nurses, man why need to go out? hahaha....;)

DO_YOU_BJ
16-06-2009, 03:16 PM

b) Tuned down volume when its late? (Ah beng on techno louder whenever their car passby)
c) Alway bring a smile whenever you see people? (stare back at ppl and ask them what number they play?)

If people can't follow these simple rules, how they going to be good to their parent?

You mean like this ah?????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtgAIapTtk

mike1304k
16-06-2009, 04:31 PM

Bro, Do we apply wat we learn in school? ME is a class we just go and waste time right? I give you an example lah... a long long time ago, I was working at a company providing educational support. So we had a "graduation" ceremony at a certain place. During this ceremony, I was in charge of marshalling the kids behind the stage so that when they were called up, there would not be a mass orgy. Parents were allowed to go to the back and take pictures of their loved ones. One parent was doing so and smoking at the same time. At that time the rules of smoking were still not so strict, but then because I did not want the children to be affected by second hand smoke of an inconsiderate parent, I asked the guy to please finish smoking somewhere else and then come back and take pictures lah... He got angry, told me what right had I got to ask him to move. When I explained to him my reasons, he said I had no right and asked me whether I wanted to make an issue out of it.... Aiya... let him kill himself and the other children lah... I am not being paid enough for this shit man...

But you see, children do watch their parents and they learn. If the parents scream at the maid, the child will do so also. If the parents jaywalk, then so will the children. Once I was driving down a road in SG when a gorup of school children jaywalked. The lights were in my way, but they just started to cross. When they saw me, they ran, but a poor old man who followed them was stuck as he could not run and was uncertain which way to walk.

So for the parents out there. Sometimes it is easy to blame others. But like I always say... we should also look into ourselves to see where things go wrong. Of course to be an a-hole as a person can be learnt in school or in society, but if the foundation is good, the building will not wobble.

Peace man.

Panamera
17-06-2009, 01:23 AM
Another Well Documented... 16-06-2009 11:38 PM why are you giving moral education?

Oops..hey! hey! hey! Must have hit a nerve of an unfilial kid :D:)

Be happy and chill!

Panamera
17-06-2009, 02:39 AM
Received an sms from a PRC meimei from Tianjin..

PRC: 你好吗?
ME: 好久没联络, 我还好, 你呢?
PRC: 是啊!想到你.我在深圳
ME: 不在天津, 在深圳干嘛?
PRC: 在做股票 (I was thinking selling 股票 or selling 屁股?)
ME: 做股票很发啊!
PRC: 发什么啊? 缺的就是钱! (Alarm bell!!!)
ME: 发达了别忘了我啊 , 再见 (WTF! New KC tactic??) :eek::rolleyes:

This gal really enterprizing, one moment she was in bird nest biz and now selling stock !!! Wonder how many keena kc from her, though.....

GL-Roamer
17-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Another sad case. Its like the story of a man on a ship having to choose who to save - his mom or his wife (gf in this case). Guess he made the wrong choice. Mom only 1, wife gt plenty in the world.

But I agree with the bros who feel that the education system here got a problem.

Gov is just training robots who have data in their heads thats about all. In my opinion Singapore is a goner with the current education system. The boys that they teach are becoming more like softies or ah bengs (those that choose not to study), the girls that come out are arrogant bitches (nt all but there are quite a number) who think they are the queen of the world and everyone else is their slaves just because they got good grades.

Media is also another factor polluting the youngster's heads. With all that classification on how guys and girls should act.

To me I think a REAL man is one who stands his ground and acts on his principles and beliefs (good ones of course) in the face of a pretty girl with a sweet tongue (or any girl in fact). Who does not hesitate to tell her off if the need arise and knows how to manage her emotions. Not giving in when she throw tantrums or cry.

I too agree that cash is king and it is your best friend but I won't send my parents to old folks home even if its free.

slider_72
17-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Another sad case. Its like the story of a man on a ship having to choose who to save - his mom or his wife (gf in this case). Guess he made the wrong choice. Mom only 1, wife gt plenty in the world.

I don't think your analogy is quite correct bro. In the situation you mentioned, it is a crisis and a person is forced to choose between his mom or his wife. Tough choice and there is no right or wrong answer which ever choice he makes.

In the situation mentioned in the article, there was no crisis. There was no need to make a choice. That idiot simply decided to abandon his mother. No excuse at all.

GL-Roamer
17-06-2009, 09:28 PM
I don't think your analogy is quite correct bro. In the situation you mentioned, it is a crisis and a person is forced to choose between his mom or his wife. Tough choice and there is no right or wrong answer which ever choice he makes.

In the situation mentioned in the article, there was no crisis. There was no need to make a choice. That idiot simply decided to abandon his mother. No excuse at all.

Bro Slider

Yea I totally agree with you. Thanks for pointing that out.

NewandLost
18-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Son sold her house and elopes with China girl (http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20090615-148632.html)

Best part is, the son kenna the PRC gongtao liao, kenna cheated still end up wif another PRC whore......what new ya!!!braddah that is a horrible story. you have to wonder what kind of girl would KC a man into doing this. and you have to wonder what kind of man would do this to his family. sad all the way around.

Green Man
24-06-2009, 02:49 AM
But now in schools, people study maths, science, geography etc..
I admit this subject can teach us alot of stuff but think they forgot to tell us the basic of 做人的道理..
Now they dont teach 做人的道理 but change to 做人的过程 (Sex Education) 。;)

This question better dont give any answer cos u might hurt either party. Once my wife ask me this question, I overcome it by telling her I dont know. Maybe we should find one day both of them jump into the sea. Till then I will be able to tell her who I save first. ;)