PDA

View Full Version : Trans Friens n Kakis

Alicia007
01-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Not sure if i posted at the right place cos can find others who allow transsexual to post for trans lovers/admirers . Just want to find more kakis to go out ( movies clubbing pubbing singing cycling dancing etc ) n see where it leads to . Msn will be [email protected] if interested . See you . :>

???????????
01-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Are you a trans or ??

Alicia007
02-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Transsexual >>>> For those ive added Thks >> But pls be reminded that those who add mi but not talking at all ( Dont know y add in the first place if gtg to be silent ) will be deleted n blocked Cos don wish to have too many redundant contacts in my list . Thks .

PS. Not interested in sex or fun just friendship/companionship n see where it leads to .Thk you.:)

Alicia007
02-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Those will no pics will not be entertained as well . Thks . (Sincerity counts)

Ladyboy Lover
02-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Those will no pics will not be entertained as well . Thks . (Sincerity counts)

Pls can u PM me your pics. Thanks.

Alicia007
03-07-2009, 12:32 AM
Hihi LB Lover i don send pic as i think thats personal just like you don anyhow send pic to others . Esp in cyber space if you Realli go Think then you will understand wat i mean . If you don understand this logic im sorry i cant help you with this .

And for those i have added Pls be responsive cos Im doing a SPRING CLEANING of my msn contacts cos there are just too many of them n a big portion of them which i added recently are remaining non responsive/ non chatting / etc which is quite frustrating . :mad: And i don know why in the first place they add mi when they remain quiet n silent .:confused: So im going to ONE n FOR ALL clear them out in one go ( deleteD n blockeD ) .

And for those who gtg to add mi Pls make sure you are truly responsive n an active chatter with pic . Thks .:p

PS : Thks for the moderator/s as well for understanding :)

cqueen
03-07-2009, 01:12 AM
Good evening Alicia,

1. A big welcome here.

2. I am sure you will be able to get in contact with the samsters here who are warm, gentlemanly and interesting enough for a great outing and friendship.

3. I do wish you and the rest of the samsters a happy get together and a start to a meaningful friendship.. cheers.

ILoveGANGbang
04-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Good evening Alicia,

1. A big welcome here.

2. I am sure you will be able to get in contact with the samsters here who are warm, gentlemanly and interesting enough for a great outing and friendship.

3. I do wish you and the rest of the samsters a happy get together and a start to a meaningful friendship.. cheers.

Let's organize gangbang ;) Choose a date....When?

Alicia007
06-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Just to inform : [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] has been deleted n blocked . Cos none of the emails are responding .
And i onli add active chatters meaning those who REalli are Actually Talking n pls with face pic cos most will ask for my pic and i onli do fair viewing meaning you show urs n i show mine . Thks you .

PS >> Cos most will be asking so i intro once n for all
>> Chn transsexual >> gon thru sex change surgery >> got pussy >>
ic Stated F ( female ) (for those who don know) >> NOT INTERESTED
in sex or fun >> Only friends / chat / relationship etc >> Just to be
Clear >> Thk You ;)

fiat
20-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Good luck. I'm sure you will get a lot of response. I'm currently stationed in Indonesia so no point giving u my contact since I can't meet up for the time being. Will send you my contact when I'm back. Hopefully we can meet up for drinks

Cheers!

Wynhan
21-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Hello Alicia007, remember me??

We chat during lunch time today.

How do you feel??