PDA

View Full Version : OT, CV, Desker, Rowell & Geylang

Bennidictben
29-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi eveyone, can anyone tell on the above place that i mention, where i can see the most LBs and what's the perfect timing to search for..

OT-- which venue??

CV--what's the road name???

Desker/Rowell -- which House??

Geylang-- which Lorong??

I a newbie in town, hope can hear the prefect opinion from eveyone ASAP...

Need to seek an advice from everyone as well... Hope you all can PM me asap because is the first time trying....

thank you everyone..

Bennidictben
31-10-2009, 12:31 AM
i repeat if anyone of you know which road in can search for Bs, pls let me know...

anyone know OT which can see the LBs, timing pls let me know...

anyone know desker, rowell road perfect timing venue.. please let me know..

yesterday go down desker road, rowell road walk aroung and search.. see nothing...

go back home with dissapointed..

ANYONE KNOW THE ABOVE VENUE AND PERFECT TIMING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW,,, THANKS YOU VERY MUCH

venussg
31-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi eveyone, can anyone tell on the above place that i mention, where i can see the most LBs and what's the perfect timing to search for..

OT-- which venue??

Geylang-- which Lorong??

Need to seek an advice from everyone as well... Hope you all can PM me asap because is the first time trying....

thank you everyone..

OT-- Orchard Tower

CV--Changi Village

Desker/Rowell -- find yourself

Geylang-- 40 Lorongs of wls

baby, enjoy yourself

GrieGzEters
31-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Tsk tsk tsk.. ultimate spoon-feeding

dickrick
31-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Bennidictben, all the answers lie within the strings of this thread. All you have to do is just read! You were expecting us to spoonfeed you? Would you have preferred somebody to pick you up from your house and drove you around? And in the car maybe we provide you with photographs of all the lbs seen at the different locations?

ibelieveindevil
31-10-2009, 06:07 PM
kao eh, everything mentioned before....

or tell u lah, go visit brother dickrick personal LB blog to know more.

blackpower
02-11-2009, 10:45 AM

OT-- which venue??

Geylang-- which Lorong??

thank you everyone..

Route to Desker Road (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/keong-saik-desker-etc/78285-desker-road-house-97-99-a-8.html#post4231436)

Just to help you out with a headstart to desker road, my route leads you to Zarina - Angpai of Desker. If you're into LB they are on the same alley but further up.

Changi Village you got to drive down to the carpark there after midnight. Not sure of the timings since I do not frequent there due to the location too far. Other bros might be able to guide you.. Just read all the threads that has been created specially for all these locations and you will be able to find your way there. :o

shampoo
09-11-2009, 11:27 PM
[URL="http://www.sammyboyforum.com/keong-saik-desker-etc/78285-desker-road-house-97-99-a-8.html#post4231436"]

If you're into LB they are on the same alley but further up.

That alley also got LB? Which house is that? I thought all the LB are at rowell road.

blackpower
10-11-2009, 01:27 PM
That alley also got LB? Which house is that? I thought all the LB are at rowell road.

Further up bro, you're right on Rowell side, but if you walk down the alley behind Rowell road shophouses you can find too.. :cool:

shampoo
10-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Further up bro, you're right on Rowell side, but if you walk down the alley behind Rowell road shophouses you can find too.. :cool:
Thanks for the info, I have walked down that alley many times, did not see any LB. Do they only come out very late at night? Are the inside the house?

jacky43
10-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Bro Shampoo if u r @the correct alleys, Desker & Rowell is the same place. Nearby is Mustafa's ctr, i'm not into the LB things. Pls ask the chinese men, uncles hanging around there, they will advice u better. These men will ask whether u want medicines or dvds. Then, u hit the spots!

Wrote in this threads b4, red lights districts need a guide2bring u there 1time, next time u will know where. Malaysian men friends of mine said, these places, local know where, foreigners very difficult2locate 1.

FYI, 2mth ago, in the late pm, there were 2LB in 1of the houses, I also saw an angmo passing by. See! FT probably, he also know where.

Hope this help.

dickrick
11-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Okay for the umpteenth time. There are 2 roads - Rowell Road and Desker Road.
The lb action is the houses on Rowell Road. House 9, 31, 61 and the famous 79.
The alley between Rowell Road and Desker Road is where the designated red light area is. That means all the pros there have to go for check-ups etc.
The lbs between the 2 roads are all post-op and in the Sing gov's eyes they are female. The post-ops are in house 65 and another house on the right. That is if you are facing house 65 it's on your right.
Genrally out of all the WLs, the lbs there are younger (about 30s) the rest of the real girls are all late 40s.
I hope that clears it up.