PDA

View Full Version : Along woodlands ave 9

sonic280
13-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Hi bros out there, i've recently heard that there is a prostitude den along woodlands avenue 9. at the back is the foreign workers dom. it was known to have thai girls in 20s which cost only $20. anyone had been there? safe and reliable or not?:)

PS. unable to post a map here.

blackpower
13-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Hi bros out there, i've recently heard that there is a prostitude den along woodlands avenue 9. at the back is the foreign workers dom. it was known to have thai girls in 20s which cost only $20. anyone had been there? safe and reliable or not?:)

PS. unable to post a map here.

When did you got this info.. I thought this was old news.. The place got raided some years back.. Never know might be spring up again..:cool:

hcman_hcman
12-12-2009, 01:11 AM
When did you got this info.. I thought this was old news.. The place got raided some years back.. Never know might be spring up again..:cool:

I thought so too. Can any bro verify? Thanks

blackpower
12-12-2009, 10:06 AM
I thought so too. Can any bro verify? Thanks

I remember that place it was alone Ave 4 near the workers dorm along Ave 9. The girls operated in the forest, and place got raided. This was reported in the papers some time back. Not sure if they're back again.. :rolleyes:

flirt king
12-12-2009, 10:12 AM
20 bucks fuck in the dark forest on a piece of ground sheet let mosquitos bite then no hygience use tissue wipe cannot see the girl face properly suay suay later kena raid up lorry save this type of money for fuck?

Vigilant42
12-12-2009, 10:22 AM
20 bucks fuck in the dark forest on a piece of ground sheet let mosquitos bite then no hygience use tissue wipe cannot see the girl face properly suay suay later kena raid up lorry save this type of money for fuck?

Dear Bro,

Agreed with you. Rather spend money in Petain or geylang.

Regards
Vigilant42

flirt king
12-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Dear Bro,

Agreed with you. Rather spend money in Petain or geylang.

Regards
Vigilant42

This type everytime got in Tampines, Jurong, and where ever got construction. These chickens are to service the blangas, chinamen and thai constructions, even got sell food and gambling dens. Dun think is the average sinkie horny men scene. Go jalan jalan once to open eyes machiam pasar malam can la

blackpower
12-12-2009, 01:49 PM

Well said bro.. These type are catered for the Foreigners for the budget they can afford. I dont think most bros would want to try this type of services.. Scary leh.. Half way riding suddenly got snake come bite your balls.. Haha.. :D

whymesia
26-12-2009, 06:16 AM
yeah .. it's back again .. -.- i happened to just lived opp the place . lol! everyday bangala , thai maybe local work in and out from the place.

dmtpl
26-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Better to stay away from that kind of area. Even if you just happen walk pass and look see.

Because If AV raid wait you kana tarik for questioning as
they might think you are part of the group/lookout or customer.
Worst if your photo get printed on newspaper.

As some of the bros already said better to spend your money elsewhere.

KatoeyLover69
26-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Better to stay away from that kind of area. Even if you just happen walk pass and look see.

Because If AV raid wait you kana tarik for questioning as
they might think you are part of the group/lookout or customer.
Worst if your photo get printed on newspaper.

As some of the bros already said better to spend your money elsewhere.

NOTICE FROM ADMINISTRATOR

Okay, enough said on this topic ....

NO MORE DISCUSSION !

TOPIC CLOSED !!!

Mike1972
03-01-2010, 03:18 AM
$20 only? Will go and find...