PDA

View Full Version : Desker Forum-Dead?

kwailum28
04-02-2004, 10:54 PM
How come there is no posting about Desker for such a long time. Has the AV managed to restrict action there that there is no more postings?

cereal-killer
12-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Desker road is dead as far as i know . there's no girl what so ever at all. No activity for a really long time.

I drove back one early morning and took serangoon road instead and managed to see a couple of extremely old looking transvestites around.

awful looking and they should give up the profession and let the young ones handle it

kwailum28
12-02-2004, 11:54 PM
The trouble is that the young ones have gone to greener pastures. What else with the AV hot on their heels.

chatoh
13-02-2004, 09:18 AM
Bros !
There seems to be a lack of knowledge among some bros here. Desker Road is ah quas and some petite Indonesian FL whose fee is $20-$30, but Desker alley (the back alley) is like Petain it has houses with lady pros. Don't think Desker is all ah quas, actually ah quas are only a very small minority in Desker alley. most are women : mature Chinese, Malay and Indian.
Pricewise it's like Petain.
Hope that will clear up the misunderstanding that Desker is ah quas only.

kwailum28
13-02-2004, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the clarification.
From what I know Petain WLs now give better service than the Desker Alley ones.

chatoh
13-02-2004, 12:38 PM
Hi Bro Kwailum !
Bro, it's true that Petain has better looking ladies than Desker. No doubt about that. However, I have found some truly misleading postings by bros saying Desker is all ah qua. Not true. In the proper legal houses in Desker, where there's around 50, only two or three have ah quas. Therefore, ah quas are a minority in the legal houses. All the rest is ladies, mostly mature Chinese, Malay and Indian. However if you explore carefuly, you can find a few ladies who offer shiok service. Zarena, the busty Malay from House 98 gives great service. Her tits are the biggest I have seen in all the joints of Singapore.

kwailum28
13-02-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by chatoh
Hi Bro Kwailum !
Bro, it's true that Petain has better looking ladies than Desker. No doubt about that. However, I have found some truly misleading postings by bros saying Desker is all ah qua. Not true. In the proper legal houses in Desker, where there's around 50, only two or three have ah quas. Therefore, ah quas are a minority in the legal houses. All the rest is ladies, mostly mature Chinese, Malay and Indian. However if you explore carefuly, you can find a few ladies who offer shiok service. Zarena, the busty Malay from House 98 gives great service. Her tits are the biggest I have seen in all the joints of Singapore.

Thank you bro Chato for your information. I can see you have done a lot of research to come up with such an accurate reading material. Thank you.
I have tried Zarina, the bust lady from 98 who sits directly facing the door. Service is good, but her body has gone thru a lot.Then again thats only $30.

Lesliii
14-02-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by kwailum28
Thank you bro Chato for your information. I can see you have done a lot of research to come up with such an accurate reading material. Thank you.
I have tried Zarina, the bust lady from 98 who sits directly facing the door. Service is good, but her body has gone thru a lot.Then again thats only $30.

Hi just send u a pm.
Best wishes

regak
15-02-2004, 01:05 PM
I stopped posting on Desker bcz I felt I was onli one writing and got tired of not getting good FR back for my next mission.

Anyway afyter last postings I been to Desker maybe once every second week, I like Desker more than Petain since I think not so many girls in Petain anymore (good ones) and they close earlier.

Desker girls I normally go to is

H76 or is it 78?, Anita Tamil lady from Malaysia big frame nice tits (the saggy big style Indian lady) she likes taking it standing and after a while I place her sitting on the bed and I kneeling on the floor, give very good view of her nice cunt (big cunt lips moving in and out with your dick). Her room is very nice (big) and with aircon.
Looks 2/10 (dont go Petain or Desker for looks)
Body 4/10, big fame, soft dark skin and C cups saggy soft nicer tits
FJ 5/10 nice to shoot in (capped)

H98 Zarina, FJ maybe not necessary - in short veri nice to have her fuck you on top of you while playing with her assesst. But she talks too much.

H104 or isit 102, Malay lady I forgot name quite average looking mid 40 MAlay lady from Johor, Malays seems to like sex and she is a good fuck considering the price. Looks wise mid 40 lady average.

H112 Malay (Mimmi i think) small framed Acups very friednly and she smells good, is a good fuck, but again this average mid 40 lady look.

Pls. send your reviews so I can expand my views on Desker. And by the way agree The back alley is mostly ladies, a few pondans.

On desker road itself it is a hotel close to the coffe shop with Indian ladies for hire outside - any FRs or additional info onthem?

chatoh
16-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Hi Bros Kawilum, Leslii,Regak !
It's good to know there's people interested in Desker.
I haven't cheong much lately. Prefer Petain more than Desker if I have to cheong. I think Petain has better looking ladies; however Petain's offer is almost 95% Chinese. Hardly any Malay except House 2 and maybe two or three more Malays in all of Petain. There was a Punjabi in Petain in House 30, don't know if she's still around. Anyway, there's no Indian ladies in Petain to try appart form the Punjabi lady.
In Desker it's more multiracial and can appeal to bros who like to try Malay of Indian. However, as a bro mentioned all the ladies are mature. Don't expect to find a Siti Nurhaliza type of Malay or Ashawria Ray Bollywood Queen type of Indian.
I was walking the other day in Little India and decided just to go "see see" Desker, because I had not jalan jalan there in a long time, when I last visited Zarena before new year and got a BJ and tit fuck from her. I have noticed there's new ladies in Desker. In house 76 there's 2 new Malay ladies I had not seen before whenI was there last time. Has anyone tried them ? I tried a chubby mature Malay there once in the year 2002, SOP.
I have tried the Tamil Anita. Confirmed she's house 76. Her boobs are gorgeous. She lets you lick them. She does not do BBJ or BJ, even if you are her regular. Has anybody got BJ from her ?
Zarina, house 98, I have tried. One of the best in Petain. Boobs are HUGE.
Bro Kwailum wrote "I have tried Zarina, the bust lady from 98 who sits directly facing the door. Service is good, but her body has gone thru a lot. Then again thats only $30. " What do you mean her body has gone through a lot ? You mean plastic surgeries, her tits are fake ? I know she did plastic surgery on her face. Last time, when I first met her in 2001, her face was somehow different.
Bro Regak, have you tried Divya in house 65. Tried her once, she's a stunner. However I am not sure if she's ah qua. I saw a new Indian "lady" in house 65, dark, but with beautiful breast and stunning body and has a barbed wire tatoo on her arms. Don't know if she's ah qua.
In Rowell Road I also tried one of the petite Indonesian streetwalkers. Took me to a second level run down shophouse. Service sucks. Will not even strip completely. Only position is missionary. Price only$ 20. RTF, definetly no !

Bro regak wrote "On desker road itself it is a hotel close to the coffe shop with Indian ladies for hire outside " How attractive are those Indian ladies, better than Anita. What time of the day can you find them ?
One guy told me there' s Indian FLs in Mustafa coffeeshop, is it true ?
Reason I don't like going Desker now and prefer Petain is privacy. Desker is like Geylang. You can be spotted by a friend,relative or colleague. Petain is very discreet, almost hidden.
Furthermore, i have friends who go to Little India shopping, so its risky I bump into them during the day.

kwailum28
17-02-2004, 12:16 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by chatoh
[B]Hi Bros Kawilum, Leslii,Regak !
Bro Kwailum wrote "I have tried Zarina, the bust lady from 98 who sits directly facing the door. Service is good, but her body has gone thru a lot. Then again thats only $30. " What do you mean her body has gone through a lot ? You mean plastic surgeries, her tits are fake ? I know she did plastic surgery on her face. Last time, when I first met her in 2001, her face was somehow different.

No I do not mean that she has done plastic surgery on her body. I mean that she has many wrinkles on her stomach(suggesting child birth). Her pussy has seen better days and have been used heavily. Her breasts are droopy and full of fat.
No doubt the up side is she gives good service and only for $30

regak
17-02-2004, 12:54 AM
Bors,

H65 yeah agree that Diviya looks great but have not tried her when I been there it has always been 20 Banglas hanging outside the door of H65 staring at the WL's inside, maybe in line for her. Long time ago O had a sexy but fat Tamil in H65 that was good but I have not seen her in a long time. Once I also did another lady in H65 that was definatly a Ah Guah or pondan. Anyway had no dick and knew waht to do so did not matter but no RTF for me.

Anita never serve me BJ but that's OK, Desker for me is a place for a quick fuck cume shot, if I want service I go to Geylang or take FL from OKT on hotel.

The Indian ladies outsode the hotel looks OK ,little bit better than indside Desker alley. However hav not figiure out the system and the ladies do not talk to me but other passerby's.

chatoh
17-02-2004, 10:11 AM
Bro Regak !
What time do those Indian Fl streetwalkers start ther trade ? Is is like Geylang Lorong 18 & 20, that you can find streetwalkers almost 24 hours, or these Indian Fls are there only in the evening ?
Bro Kwailum!
It's true , Zarina has a child, she told me her son is roughly 10 years old. Yes, her waistline is widening, I suppose it's age. I think she is in her mid 30s in age.
Who else can you bros recommend in Desker. Thanks

regak
18-02-2004, 01:15 PM
I have seen them day and evening on Satrudays and Sundays, for sure. Other days I am unsure of, always right outside the door of the hotel.

adamking80
19-02-2004, 02:29 PM
Zarina seems to be the best in Desker...

chatoh
19-02-2004, 02:32 PM
Yes Adamking80, I agre with you.
Have you tried her bro ?
She's fucking horny.
Her tits are the hugest in Singapore !

kwailum28
19-02-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by adamking80
Zarina seems to be the best in Desker...

Well, all this is a matter of taste.....
One man's meat is another man's poison.
Also we have not tried all the girls at Desker Lane to make such a comparison.
Just my two cents worth.

chatoh
20-02-2004, 07:03 PM
Bro Kwailum !
What ladies can you recommend in Desker. I'd like to read your tips.
The Indian FLs standing in the Desker vicinity outside a hotel, are they in Rowell Road or Desker Road ?
Thanks

kwailum28
20-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Bro Kwailum !
What ladies can you recommend in Desker. I'd like to read your tips.
The Indian FLs standing in the Desker vicinity outside a hotel, are they in Rowell Road or Desker Road ?
Thanks

Sorry bro chato, I am not the right person to reconmend Desker 's girls to anybody because I am not qualified to do so. The simple reason is that I seldom visit this place and my experience is one few in between.
Maybe, others can shed some light.
Although I am a all rounder chongster, meaning from $200 to $30, I still consider myself very green in the FR department.

Swarrior
29-02-2004, 12:55 AM
Whoa!!

After reading all the recommendations on Zarena decided to try her out today. Went to Petain first but it was already 9pm and most of the ang pais were gone or leaving.

Back to Zarena. I walked past her house and there I saw a chick with the hugest tits I had ever seen!!

Doubled back and asked her price and she coyly brought me back to her room telling me it was 30 on the way.

Her body is definately past its prime but it is still better then 90% of the Petain girls. But for the money spent she gave the best screw for that cat I ever had.

Straight away with the BBBJ, really slurping it with all her might. After about 10 mins of that non stop she hopped on top and we then changed to missonary.

The really amazing thing about her is that she really makes you feel special. From her small talk to the things she whispers in your ear, you get the feeling that this chick really is intrested in you.

For guys reading this, if you have 30 dollars to spare and you dont mind some nasi lemak then this is the best there is out there. She definately won't beat your Geylang cat 150s but for the price it is definately worth a try.

Overall rating
Looks: 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 2 positions for 30 bucks??? 9/10
Titties: 9/10 !!

RTF?: Zareenaholic, does that answer it?

Cheers

BigBoy123
29-02-2004, 12:12 PM
can confirm the house and no.? any special feature to make sure that is her. She is not He-She?

Swarrior
01-03-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by BigBoy123
can confirm the house and no.? any special feature to make sure that is her. She is not He-She?

She is definately not a he she. When you walk past H98 and you don't see a Malay lady with tits that turn you on immediately, then she is in a session. Wait a while and she should be back

chatoh
02-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Bro Swarrior !
I congratulate you for trying Zarena.
Bro Swarrior wrote :
"The really amazing thing about her is that she really makes you feel special. From her small talk to the things she whispers in your ear, you get the feeling that this chick really is intrested in you.

For guys reading this, if you have 30 dollars to spare and you dont mind some nasi lemak then this is the best there is out there. She definately won't beat your Geylang cat 150s but for the price it is definately worth a try.

Overall rating

Cheers"

Bro, I was a Zarenaholic too, I fell into her. It's true , she makes you feel special from the first session. I have tried her at least 20 times I think. However, she is a bit of con artist making you believe you are her "sayang". For example she told me she only do BBJ to me. One time she even hinted about doing raw with me.
Got to be careful. I have seen she also services Bangla workers, so last time I tried her I demanded cap even for the BJ, better be cautious, you never know.
Her tits are delicious, the biggest in Singapore, JB and Batam !
Good luck Swarrior !

CumExplorer
02-03-2004, 06:58 PM
Bro Swarrior !
I congratulate you for trying Zarena.
Bro Swarrior wrote :
"The really amazing thing about her is that she really makes you feel special. From her small talk to the things she whispers in your ear, you get the feeling that this chick really is intrested in you.

Overall rating

Cheers"

Bro, I was a Zarenaholic too, I fell into her. It's true , she makes you feel special from the first session. I have tried her at least 20 times I think. However, she is a bit of con artist making you believe you are her "sayang". For example she told me she only do BBJ to me. One time she even hinted about doing raw with me.
Got to be careful. I have seen she also services Bangla workers, so last time I tried her I demanded cap even for the BJ, better be cautious, you never know.
Her tits are delicious, the biggest in Singapore, JB and Batam !
Good luck Swarrior !

Be there Saturday but can't find her, also can't find the Divya in House 65, don't know whether they still working there.

find another gal looking quite OK in House 97 (?? near the other end, maybe number wrong), quote $25, any FR?

chatoh
14-03-2004, 09:27 PM
Bros !
As mentioned by one of the bros it is true there are Sri Lankan Tamil FL pros who hang outside a cheap hotel in Desker Road. Went to check. Did take any, just tok cok with them. Their fee is $ 30 for FJ. They are young 18-20 and quite OK. If guys fancy Indian /Tamil Fl, this is a good cheap lobang.

chatoh
23-03-2004, 05:21 PM
Bro Regak quoted "On desker road itself it is a hotel close to the coffe shop with Indian ladies for hire outside - any FRs or additional info onthem?"

There's a few very young 18-20 Tamil pros near the coffeeshop in Desker, next to a transit hotel. They are better looking than the Tamil pros in the Geylang Lorong 18-20 backlanes. Look fresher at least and slimmer, still have slim figure and fresh faces.
Have not tried yet, don't know if they are clean or not.

becks2410
06-04-2004, 11:05 AM
I went there to check and check but cannot find any sri lanka indians you mentioned.

chatoh
06-04-2004, 11:57 AM
Bro Becks !
At what time where you there Bro Becks ?
You have to go in the afternoon or the evening.
The girls are standing outside and inside the lobby of a a cheap Desker budget hotel, which is almost next to a coffee shop, where they sell Malay food, if am correct. As I said, these girls are not precisely Miss Sri Lanka, Miss Tamil Nadu or Miss Madras, but they look young and fresh and are much better looking than the Tamil pros in the Desker houses or the GL lorong 18-20 backlane Indian pros. They are well figured and slim, different from the typical Indian mamma.
It caters to people who want to satisfy an Indian fetish.

becks2410
06-04-2004, 12:09 PM
Bro Becks !
At what time where you there Bro Becks ?
You have to go in the afternoon or the evening.
The girls are standing outside and inside the lobby of a a cheap Desker budget hotel, which is almost next to a coffee shop, where they sell Malay food, if am correct. As I said, these girls are not precisely Miss Sri Lanka, Miss Tamil Nadu or Miss Madras, but they look young and fresh and are much better looking than the Tamil pros in the Desker houses or the GL lorong 18-20 backlane Indian pros. They are well figured and slim, different from the typical Indian mamma.
It caters to people who want to satisfy an Indian fetish.

I go there 3 times yesterday,
Lunch time,Dinner Time and mid night..

chatoh
06-04-2004, 07:26 PM
Bro Becks !
I just don't know what to say. Maybe ther was a raid in the last days and the girls were repatriated, I don't know what to say Bro. I have seen the pros myself and even chatted with them in English (I am not Indian so I cannot speak Tamil) and they said they are from Sri Lanka,age range 18-20 and $30 for one shot.
Good luck Bro Becks !

regak
06-04-2004, 09:45 PM
Most of the time they are onli there on weekends, when the guest workers are off. Sunday evenings always there.

BigBoy123
08-04-2004, 10:27 AM
$30 for age 18-20 so CHEAP?

regak
08-04-2004, 12:43 PM
Tried nice big assed (lovely to fuck doggie) Malay named Diane (or something like that) Opposite H112 don't remeber the numbers on that side. In the same house where there is this really old n ugly lady(boy?).

She is not miss Malaysia of course, but veri friendly and chatty, nice sex as a wole but a little loose in missionary, but other positions she is good fuck.

adamking80
07-05-2004, 09:08 PM
clearing my annual leave... today woke up feeling rather horny... missed Zarina's boobies... so decided to go down before going for lunch... i was there at about 11am... dead town... house 98 not even open... don't trust the others there... do not want to meet any ladyboys... so went to GL instead... sigh... next time, i better go there at 1.30pm... start of operational hours... heehee :D

dom01
28-05-2004, 07:01 PM
Yoz bro,

this zarina, how does she look like?

I went to that hse 98, n ask for zarina.
One malay lady said no such person. man... so lan lan walked away.

More info on diane? which hotel r the sri lanka/tamil gals hanging out?

Did not see them, only indo babes/gals at roswell road

chatoh
01-06-2004, 09:01 AM
Bro Dom01 !
I will answer your queries :

"this zarina, how does she look like? "

Zarina is a plump huge titted Malay-Indian mixed with a voluptuos body, 40 dd cleavage and CFM face.

I went to that hse 98, n ask for zarina.
One malay lady said no such person. man... so lan lan walked away.

It is impossible they don't know Zarina in House 98 because she's the ang pai there. Unless you went to the wrong house or her colleague tried to sabo her.

More info on diane? which hotel r the sri lanka/tamil gals hanging out?

Which Diane are you talking about Bro ? Have not heard of any Diane in Desker. The Sri Lanka/Tamil ladies are in Desker Road, NOT in Rowell Road. TheTamil ladies stand outside and inside the lobby of a budget hotel, which is next to a Malay Muslim food centre in Desker Road. Rowell Road, by the way is Indonesian FL.

Did not see them, only indo babes/gals at roswell road

Correct, Rowell road is where Indonesian Fl stand. I tried one time one of them. Looks quite OK. Service very bad.

dom01
02-06-2004, 12:42 AM
Halo bro chatoh,

Thanks for the info. I will go recce again..
Maybe is b'coz of my short hair style, which makes me look like a student.
but bo bian, nsf lei.

I even overheard the gals at ht, saying "is he a student". Damm... but luckily is gd for me. Coz the two bitches then CMI.

Thanks for the info.

What time does the tamil/sri lanka gals appear?

blackpower
14-06-2004, 10:57 PM
Which hotel are u refering to Grandmax or Superstar hotel... Planning to give it my first try in sex.....

dom01
16-06-2004, 07:50 PM
Halo bro chatoh,

ooh, i tried ur zarina. Not bad.. Solid boobies... but body is out of shape..
Thanks for the recommendation.
Heard she wld be away for a month, wld be back in 20 jul, i think.

chatoh
18-06-2004, 07:28 PM
Bro Dom !
You finally tried Zarina !
Was it your debut in Desker ?
How was your experience with Zarina ? If you are paiseh just send me a private message with your field report.
Yes, her boobs are great, I really love them.
Lately, I have not seen her much. I was serviced by her last month. Shiok experience.
Have you explored more lobangs in Desker.
Bye Bro

chatoh
18-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Bro Blackpower !
It is not Grandmax Hotel. Definetely it is not. Grandmax is right in the corner of Desker and Kapor Road.
It could be the Superstar hotel. I don't recall the name of the hotel. As I said earlier this hotel it is a low budget hotel next to a Malay-Muslim restaurant.
The Sri Lankan pros will show up there in the evening.
Good luck.

adamking80
22-06-2004, 05:19 PM
Halo bro chatoh,

ooh, i tried ur zarina. Not bad.. Solid boobies... but body is out of shape..
Thanks for the recommendation.
Heard she wld be away for a month, wld be back in 20 jul, i think.

wtf?!? she will be away till 20 jul?!? what for?!? i'm a Zarina-holic thanks to bro chatoh... need my fornightly dose of Zarina... can bros here confirm if she is away already and when she will be back... a million thanks... :cool:

chatoh
23-06-2004, 10:21 AM
Hi Bro Adamking !
Bro, you have become a Zarina-holic ! I was too for a while. I used to patronize her quite often before and I must admit you just can't get enough.
I hardly cheong lately even though I keep updated of new lobangs with this forum.
Bro with regards to your request of : "Anyone with info on FL, WL or HC with mature ladies having huge huge huge ass and big breast do pm me or e-mail me at [email protected] " - Bro according to FR of this forum you should try Rita in Dickson HC. I don't know her personally but I have read all these FR about her saying she is a Northern Indian Hindustani , with huge tits and a voluptuous ass and gives kinky service. If zarina meetsyour needs, this lady Rita should also. Dickson HC is in Little India.
Good luck !

adamking80
23-06-2004, 03:08 PM
bro chatoh, any idea when Queen Zarina will be back?!? is she even away?!? i guess i'll be going down to Dickson HC soon to recce... :cool:

chatoh
23-06-2004, 04:18 PM
Bro Adamking !
With regards to Zarina I don't know Bro. I have not recce Little India lately so I wouldn't know. With regards to Rita I read some steamy reports about her.
Bro, do you have any lobang to recommend in Desker apart from Zarina ?
Good luck.

adamking80
24-06-2004, 03:28 PM
bro chatoh, tell you frankly... i'm rather young compared to the ppl at desker... they usually give me a strange look seeing such a young dude their among the oldies... so i usually go, fuck and go... no chance to recce... :cool:

thaivisitor
11-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Well, hope to revive this forum, as Deskar Road is going to be a "thing of the past" in time to come.

It does bring back sweet memories though.

My First Experience with a WL was in Deskar Road.

It was back in 1978, when I was a sweet 17 yrs old, still in JC, although not a virgin.

I used to sit with my friends talking all kind of topics and I heard them talked about WL. Those days, we talked about Deskar Road and Johore Road.

My friends were all telling their experiences on how the place is like, how the WL look, price, etc. I was told the going rate was $6.00 and when you negotiate the price with the WL, you don’t speak. Just show hand signals on how much, and they will negotiate also by hand signal. When agreed, show the thumbs up and she will lead you to her room.

After hearing so much, I decided that I must also try, or else every time just listened to other people stories, no fun lah.

My daily school allowances was only $1.00 a day, so sacrifice lah, and start saving for the big day.

When my savings reached $20.00, this was it. This was my time to experience what all the while I’ve only heard!

On that day, I packed an extra coloured T-shirt into my bag, as I intend to venture after school. Couldn’t concentrate what the teachers were babbling that day as my mind was rehearsing what I should do when I’m there.

School bell rang, I acted coolly, have a drink in the tuck shop with my friends, and then gave an excuse to go. I went to a nearby coffee shop toilet, and changed into my T-shirt, looking very silly as the pants could actually let people know where I’m from.

Nonetheless, I had to go. The problem now was I don’t know where the hell is Deskar Road. So flag a cab and ask him whether he’ll take me to Deskar Road. Those days, you have to discuss with the cab driver whether he wants to go to your destination or not. Well, the first cab wouldn’t take me. It was about the 4th or 5th cab which decided to go.

While in the cab, the driver commented me “Ah ni siao lian ai ke kuo kuay ah?” I was a bit embarrassed don’t know how to reply. Anyway, I reached my destination, got down and paid the cab $2.50. Still have more than enough for my sexual escapade.

To my disgust, this was Deskar Road? Only a back lane? The whole damn lane stinks like fuck with urine smell. I decided a take a stroll alone the lanes.

There were lots of stalls on both sides of the back lane, selling all kinds of condoms, sexual potency cream, etc, etc. A couple of stalls were taking stakes for gambling dices. Doors were on both sides of the lanes with red lights dimly lit, some doors with groups of men blocking my view of the WLs sitting inside. I dare not approach any door closely so I observed from a distance.

I tried to observe how the transaction was done whenever I get the chance to see a guy going in, but fuck, I did not see anyone showing any hand signals. I just saw them mumbling softly to the WL, WL mumbling back softly and they go together to the room.

KNN, so what my friends all say about hand signal is not true leh. So problem now is “how to discuss the price?” This is really big problem. First I a bit shy to go in and ask the WL, and second, don’t know what to ask.

I walk up and down the lane for about 2 hours. Finally I say, must just go lah. I saw a WL quite ok look from a distance but since there was a crowd at the door, I waited until no one was there. When the crowd dissolved to other doors, I quickly walk in and asked the WL “how much?” She said $12.00. Damn! I thought I’ve been cheated. So I turn back, wanting to head out but I saw a crowd at the door already. Wah, so fast! Fear gripped over me “will I get beaten up for not wanting or not?”

So no choice, turn back tell the WL, ok, let’s do it. She brought me into a room, KNN room like that one ar? I thought to myself. Dim, dirty looking bed, no toilet except for a wash basin on the floor! No aircon, just an old fan on the ceiling!

Since I dunno what to do, I told the WL that this was my first time coming to Deskar road and ask her what I should do. She asked me for my payment first, kept them in a drawer and “instructed” me to take off my cloths while she took off everything except her bra. So obediently I followed her instruction, took off my clothes and put them into a heap on a chair, KNN, not even have hanger.

Then she asked me to go to the wash basin, and she briskly washed my dick, squatting down. With a dirty looking towel like those used by coffeeshop assistants, she wipe my dick dry and instructed me to lie down on one side of the bed while she lie on the other. She turned her body halfway, facing me and started to lick my nipple, and the masturbated for my dick. Within a second, my dick sprang up (remember, I only 17 lah).

When little brudder was all up, she sat up and roll a condom over and positioned herself over me and in an instance, my dick was already inside her. As she humped clumsily over me, I was not allowed to touch or feel her anyway other than hold on to her waist.

It lasted for only a while and she flipped over and instructed me to get on top of her. She guided my dick into her cunt with her hand and I was soon pumping away with her fake moaning and how she likes it, etc.

Soon I cannot tahan as I pump faster like a mad rabbit and grab her tightly as I shot my load into her. She accommodated me and also hugged me with her arms and her legs around my back.

Sensing that I have finished, she push me aside and than go to the wash basin, squat down and clean herself up. When she finished, she told me to clean myself up with a roll of toilet paper.

I obediently followed her instructions, cleaned myself, and got dressed. By then she was already dressed up, and I requested if I could go out the front door for fear of going out the normal back door where there will be a group of people standing again. Paiseh lah!

She laughed, but showed me the way out the front.

That was it! That was my first experience with a WL and although by today’s standard, the service is bad, I had nothing to compare to at that time. As I walk out to the main road to get a cab, I was feeling all good and proud of myself.

KNN, in fact, I started saving again and whenever I had $20.00, I went to see her again. I guessed I must have visited her for about 5 times before I progressed to other girls. In school, I became one of the contributors instead of only the listeners, and knew many of my friends were bullshitting.

Hope you bros enjoy reading this and bring back this forum to life!!!

For more of my First Experiences, click HERE!

Peterc5
14-02-2005, 03:13 AM
Hello Bros,

Any tips on nice Indian ladies with big tits?

Does anybody know where the lovely Devya from no. 65 Desker Rd. can be found / contacted?

Castrol
14-02-2005, 03:10 PM
anybody tried H50 in desker before?

i have tried 3 malay women there so far, all big titted mamas.
no bj, but quite easy going and cheerful, they all allow me to suck their tits for quite some time.
i never ask their names, damage is 30.

kamarsutra
14-02-2005, 10:39 PM
The backlanes of Desker ladies hasn't change much for a decade at least. I've also tried Zarina, Divya, and some other ladies there. But recently there has been a steady flow of indonesian girls along Rowell Rd during the day time. Yep, the same row as where the ah guas are at nite. But honestly, most of them looked rather tired. L12 GL has better selection of indo girls at night for bros who fancy them.

On a personal note, besides trans, I have this fettish for lau chios (40 plus horny chinese ladies). Any bros can help?

How come there is no posting about Desker for such a long time. Has the AV managed to restrict action there that there is no more postings?

kamarsutra
14-02-2005, 10:53 PM
My first xperience was at Johore Rd. I was studying at Our Lady of Lourdes School and from the classroom windows you can have a clear view of the going-ons of the backlanes. Cut a long story short... My curiosity got the better of me... one late afternoon I was yanked inside one of the rooms by an ah gua and gotten my very first bj. That was way back in 1980! and I got addicted since.

Well, hope to revive this forum, as Deskar Road is going to be a "thing of the past" in time to come.

It does bring back sweet memories though.

My First Experience with a WL was in Deskar Road.

It was back in 1978, when I was a sweet 17 yrs old, still in JC, although not a virgin.

I used to sit with my friends talking all kind of topics and I heard them talked about WL. Those days, we talked about Deskar Road and Johore Road.

My friends were all telling their experiences on how the place is like, how the WL look, price, etc. I was told the going rate was $6.00 and when you negotiate the price with the WL, you don’t speak. Just show hand signals on how much, and they will negotiate also by hand signal. When agreed, show the thumbs up and she will lead you to her room.

After hearing so much, I decided that I must also try, or else every time just listened to other people stories, no fun lah.

My daily school allowances was only $1.00 a day, so sacrifice lah, and start saving for the big day.

When my savings reached $20.00, this was it. This was my time to experience what all the while I’ve only heard!

On that day, I packed an extra coloured T-shirt into my bag, as I intend to venture after school. Couldn’t concentrate what the teachers were babbling that day as my mind was rehearsing what I should do when I’m there.

School bell rang, I acted coolly, have a drink in the tuck shop with my friends, and then gave an excuse to go. I went to a nearby coffee shop toilet, and changed into my T-shirt, looking very silly as the pants could actually let people know where I’m from.

Nonetheless, I had to go. The problem now was I don’t know where the hell is Deskar Road. So flag a cab and ask him whether he’ll take me to Deskar Road. Those days, you have to discuss with the cab driver whether he wants to go to your destination or not. Well, the first cab wouldn’t take me. It was about the 4th or 5th cab which decided to go.

While in the cab, the driver commented me “Ah ni siao lian ai ke kuo kuay ah?” I was a bit embarrassed don’t know how to reply. Anyway, I reached my destination, got down and paid the cab $2.50. Still have more than enough for my sexual escapade.

To my disgust, this was Deskar Road? Only a back lane? The whole damn lane stinks like fuck with urine smell. I decided a take a stroll alone the lanes.

There were lots of stalls on both sides of the back lane, selling all kinds of condoms, sexual potency cream, etc, etc. A couple of stalls were taking stakes for gambling dices. Doors were on both sides of the lanes with red lights dimly lit, some doors with groups of men blocking my view of the WLs sitting inside. I dare not approach any door closely so I observed from a distance.

I tried to observe how the transaction was done whenever I get the chance to see a guy going in, but fuck, I did not see anyone showing any hand signals. I just saw them mumbling softly to the WL, WL mumbling back softly and they go together to the room.

KNN, so what my friends all say about hand signal is not true leh. So problem now is “how to discuss the price?” This is really big problem. First I a bit shy to go in and ask the WL, and second, don’t know what to ask.

I walk up and down the lane for about 2 hours. Finally I say, must just go lah. I saw a WL quite ok look from a distance but since there was a crowd at the door, I waited until no one was there. When the crowd dissolved to other doors, I quickly walk in and asked the WL “how much?” She said $12.00. Damn! I thought I’ve been cheated. So I turn back, wanting to head out but I saw a crowd at the door already. Wah, so fast! Fear gripped over me “will I get beaten up for not wanting or not?”

So no choice, turn back tell the WL, ok, let’s do it. She brought me into a room, KNN room like that one ar? I thought to myself. Dim, dirty looking bed, no toilet except for a wash basin on the floor! No aircon, just an old fan on the ceiling!

Since I dunno what to do, I told the WL that this was my first time coming to Deskar road and ask her what I should do. She asked me for my payment first, kept them in a drawer and “instructed” me to take off my cloths while she took off everything except her bra. So obediently I followed her instruction, took off my clothes and put them into a heap on a chair, KNN, not even have hanger.

Then she asked me to go to the wash basin, and she briskly washed my dick, squatting down. With a dirty looking towel like those used by coffeeshop assistants, she wipe my dick dry and instructed me to lie down on one side of the bed while she lie on the other. She turned her body halfway, facing me and started to lick my nipple, and the masturbated for my dick. Within a second, my dick sprang up (remember, I only 17 lah).

When little brudder was all up, she sat up and roll a condom over and positioned herself over me and in an instance, my dick was already inside her. As she humped clumsily over me, I was not allowed to touch or feel her anyway other than hold on to her waist.

It lasted for only a while and she flipped over and instructed me to get on top of her. She guided my dick into her cunt with her hand and I was soon pumping away with her fake moaning and how she likes it, etc.

Soon I cannot tahan as I pump faster like a mad rabbit and grab her tightly as I shot my load into her. She accommodated me and also hugged me with her arms and her legs around my back.

Sensing that I have finished, she push me aside and than go to the wash basin, squat down and clean herself up. When she finished, she told me to clean myself up with a roll of toilet paper.

I obediently followed her instructions, cleaned myself, and got dressed. By then she was already dressed up, and I requested if I could go out the front door for fear of going out the normal back door where there will be a group of people standing again. Paiseh lah!

She laughed, but showed me the way out the front.

That was it! That was my first experience with a WL and although by today’s standard, the service is bad, I had nothing to compare to at that time. As I walk out to the main road to get a cab, I was feeling all good and proud of myself.

KNN, in fact, I started saving again and whenever I had $20.00, I went to see her again. I guessed I must have visited her for about 5 times before I progressed to other girls. In school, I became one of the contributors instead of only the listeners, and knew many of my friends were bullshitting.

Hope you bros enjoy reading this and bring back this forum to life!!!

For more of my First Experiences, click HERE!

JBCheongster
16-02-2005, 07:34 PM
It was back in 1978, when I was a sweet 17 yrs old,

the masturbated for my dick. Within a second, my dick sprang up (remember, I only 17 lah).

:eek: 1978, 17 yrs old. Wah piang, back then I only primary school leh. Bro,
I couldn't help myself but to laugh until no tomorrow after reading your 1st time. muahahahahahahaha.................

dickrick
02-05-2005, 06:33 PM
My first xperience was at Johore Rd. ...That was way back in 1980! and I got addicted since.
Hi, any LBs in Desker to recommend? Tried only a few. Wanda from KL, very pretty, nice boobs was good for 30 bucks. "She" is located in the passageway next to a sort of provision shop.