PDA

View Full Version : Tanjung Batu

scansync
07-02-2004, 08:36 PM
Hello All Brothers,

Have anyone have Tanjung Batu things to share? My colleague keep telling me that his friend went there to F**k around, S$100 for both sisters. & also others....

Then everyone start to ask why always go Tanjung Batu when u already married a beautiful wife? He reply ' the girl there more pretty than my wife'....

I feel like going there to explore but no one seems interested to join me...so i still left wondering, is the girl there really that pretty?? it is really hard to believe becos i tried Tanjung Balai & Tanjung Pinang's girls....majority not pretty....

So brothers....anyone been there b4 or heard of any goodies there??

cheongkid
07-02-2004, 08:41 PM
'outside food' is always tastier...:D

greenze
08-02-2004, 12:32 PM
Majority of the girl not pretty as compared to balai and tanjung pinang ...Balai and pinang is better..

neyney
08-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Maybe your friend thinks youth is beauty.
Which I think batu has alot of younger girls than in balai & pinang, up to the extent your friend might be a paedophile.

YS_chonger88
08-02-2004, 01:41 PM
Just to share some info on TG Batu.

If you like Kampon life style (1960s), thats the place for u. Distance fr sing is far, about another 1hr+ from Tg Penag and freq of freey is only 4 times a day......miss that ferry then wait long long......

Still think TG Penang is better....just my opinion.

pussywillo
08-02-2004, 02:52 PM
well some ppl even me self tink younger is always more better to "cheong" may be its the mind set that still FRESH.
but be wary being isolated and ulu t\you as a foreigner will be sticking out from the locals. just dun stand out of flash your wallet around

YS_chonger88
08-02-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by pussywillo
well some ppl even me self tink younger is always more better to "cheong" may be its the mind set that still FRESH.
but be wary being isolated and ulu t\you as a foreigner will be sticking out from the locals. just dun stand out of flash your wallet around

Totally agree with Pussywillo. Must not be flashing our wallet around. TG Batu is real ulu, one look and they know we are not locals.

l3atu
09-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by scansync
Hello All Brothers,

it is really hard to believe becos i tried Tanjung Balai & Tanjung Pinang's girls....majority not pretty....

Since you've tried Tg.Balai and Tg.Pinang and find that the majority of the gals there are not pretty, I'll advise you to skip Tg.Batu and proceed to Batam instead. The gals in Tg.Batu are less attractive coz they are really kampong style.........meaning they dun know how to 'make-up' and they always wear those biker jeans which is a 'turn-off'. ;)

l3atu
09-02-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by neyney
Maybe your friend thinks youth is beauty.
Which I think batu has alot of younger girls than in balai & pinang, up to the extent your friend might be a paedophile.

Yup. Tg.Batu got gals aged 13-19.......but they are very costly and most of their looks CMI.......almost all of them got 'baby fats' or looked like 3 wks never had any food.......:p

DNAT
09-02-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
'outside food' is always tastier...:D
next time your house cooked the food ..... you bring the food to corridor to makan ? :confused:

DNAT
09-02-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by greenze
Majority of the girl not pretty as compared to balai and tanjung pinang ...Balai and pinang is better..
how are you huh?
:D

DNAT
09-02-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by l3atu
I'll advise you to skip Tg.Batu
wei .... 'freedom of choice' applies

DNAT
09-02-2004, 09:30 AM
almost all of them got 'baby fats' or looked like 3 wks never had any food.......:p
I prefer the latter type :rolleyes:

l3atu
09-02-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by DNAT
I prefer the latter type :rolleyes:

I'll advise you to go to the refugee's camp in Hongkong.....:p

DNAT
09-02-2004, 11:11 AM
I'll advise you to go to the refugee's camp in Hongkong.....:p
cannot build your joy on other's ordeal :rolleyes:

l3atu
09-02-2004, 11:34 AM
cannot build your joy on other's ordeal....

Quite true.....:(

Heard you found a new Kitten in BT.........ML say you kena by her GT liao. Is that true ? :D

DNAT
09-02-2004, 02:22 PM
Quite true.....:(

Heard you found a new Kitten in BT.........ML say you kena by her GT liao. Is that true ?
Kong tio tau liao lah ....

Like I said, dun listen to ML too much cos sometimes his info not up-to-date ....

that kitten aint new found, actually started from May 03 (lost contact from July till Dec) but only frequent her more for the last 2 months and game over on last Thursday (5/2/04) ! :rolleyes:

I still behold the truth as previous:
Batam WL cannot trust - full of lies

l3atu
09-02-2004, 03:38 PM

Like I said, dun listen to ML too much cos sometimes his info not up-to-date ....

that kitten aint new found, actually started from May 03 (lost contact from July till Dec) but only frequent her more for the last 2 months and game over on last Thursday (5/2/04) ! :rolleyes:

I still behold the truth as previous:
Batam WL cannot trust - full of lies

Not only Batam. As long as they are WLs, they are full of lies.......;)

DNAT
09-02-2004, 03:45 PM
Not only Batam. As long as they are WLs, they are full of lies.......;)
similarly, if WL tells you the truth about their miserable true-life encounters (which mostly won't), we will also feel damn down or sianz zit pua oso ... :rolleyes:

l3atu
09-02-2004, 04:31 PM
similarly, if WL tells you the truth about their miserable true-life encounters (which mostly won't), we will also feel damn down or sianz zit pua oso ... :rolleyes:

That's y when I book a new cewek, I always pretend I dun understand Bahasa........:p

DNAT
09-02-2004, 05:11 PM
That's y when I book a new cewek, I always pretend I dun understand Bahasa........
orang jahat :o

neyney
09-02-2004, 05:18 PM
That's y when I book a new cewek, I always pretend I dun understand Bahasa........:p

Your Pretending skills not as good as WL, need to learn more from them

DNAT
09-02-2004, 05:57 PM
agree ...... WLs are trained tales teller and talented in acting :o

l3atu
10-02-2004, 08:11 AM
orang jahat :D

Me ? No lar........should be orang 'Sayur Kepala'...........:p

l3atu
10-02-2004, 08:13 AM

They are all 'Golden Horse' winners mah...........:D

l3atu
10-02-2004, 08:14 AM
agree ...... WLs are trained tales teller and talented in acting :o

Ya lor...they are from TCS.....while we are only from TCSS...........:D

meatlover
10-02-2004, 08:38 AM

Thats becos you never update me :mad:

lion_mansg
12-02-2004, 11:25 AM
Hello All Brothers,

Have anyone have Tanjung Batu things to share? My colleague keep telling me that his friend went there to F**k around, S$100 for both sisters. & also others....

Then everyone start to ask why always go Tanjung Batu when u already married a beautiful wife? He reply ' the girl there more pretty than my wife'....

I feel like going there to explore but no one seems interested to join me...so i still left wondering, is the girl there really that pretty?? it is really hard to believe becos i tried Tanjung Balai & Tanjung Pinang's girls....majority not pretty....

Hi Bro scansync,

Actually tis type of things is 2 each own liking......There are 4 islands tat we ppl here often go 2 in indo -- Batam , Balai, Batu & Pinang. Each place got it's own + & - points 1. Juz based on each individual wat they wana find or wat kind of enjoyment they want 2 haf.....Ur fren saying Batu gals prettier than his wife, i think is juz joking wif u 1 lah....Of the 4 islands, all the indo gals working as ceweks nt very very pretty 1 but still can see 1 except 4 some 'buang' 1.....Only Batam can find more gems whereas the remaining 3 islands can find some gems only....

lion_mansg
12-02-2004, 11:43 AM

Personally, i haf been 2 3 of the 4 islands b4......Batam, Balai & Batu.Pinang never go b4 but got my kakis go there so got heard news regarding there......Personally, i go 2 Batu more often as i like the relaxing lifestyle & pace there....Batam & Balai i go there b4 a few times only but when i go there,main intention is 2 play wild & furious....So tat's Y i say based on individual & wat kind of fun u want....

Batam & Balai info i can only share a bit,nt much cos i dun go there often....But if u need info regarding these 2 place, u can check wif the bros in the forum tat cheong riau often eg like Bro DNAT & Bro I3atu....If u want info regarding Batu, can pm me & we will share then.....Then u can decide whether u still wanna go there.....

Conclusion is still: Nothing like which isle is the best among the 4 riau islands, juz based on how u see it.....& wat type of fun u want tat's all....

Best Rdgs, lion

DNAT
12-02-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by lion_mansg
But if u need info regarding these 2 place, u can check wif the bros in the forum tat cheong riau often eg like Bro DNAT
yoz Lion Man:
I forgot to tell you that I only cheong Batam Freelancers at nite spots only, not too sure about fish tank matters.

Paiseh ya!

:)

lion_mansg
13-02-2004, 05:35 PM
yoz Lion Man:
I forgot to tell you that I only cheong Batam Freelancers at nite spots only, not too sure about fish tank matters.

Paiseh ya!

:)

Haha....Bro,wat i mean is anything regarding cheong matters in batam can look 4 u tat's all....

Rdgs....lion

scansync
16-02-2004, 09:27 PM
Well, I never know other than screwing job in the 4 island, still can go wild & furious?? brother lion_mansg.....so i presume my colleague's info must be bullshit......becos i went to balai & pinang also never see what my colleague mention that kind of 'pretty'.....

but i told my colleague b4 that these 2 island really that much of pretty chicks...but he kept saying must know how to find those ulu area....really got pretty one....

hai!! i think i better hold on to my 'brother' & look for GL cat150....

lion_mansg
23-02-2004, 02:13 PM
Well, I never know other than screwing job in the 4 island, still can go wild & furious?? brother lion_mansg.....so i presume my colleague's info must be bullshit......becos i went to balai & pinang also never see what my colleague mention that kind of 'pretty'.....

but i told my colleague b4 that these 2 island really that much of pretty chicks...but he kept saying must know how to find those ulu area....really got pretty one....

hai!! i think i better hold on to my 'brother' & look for GL cat150....

Hi bro,

Yah, these 4 islands mainly is 4 screwing job but there are other funs aso mah that will let u let ur head down so that's wat i mean by wild & furious......Ur colleague info aso nt totally bullshit lah....price is true lah..but wat 2 find really pretty gals,maybe a bit hard lah...there r gems lah but u need 2 haf lobang lah....the gals' level of prettiness is still based on each individual taste lah...some may find ok but some may find it jialat....

For me, i know there mainly nt pretty 1 so i already lower my standard when i'm there 4 fun.....as long as can relax & pass my weekend ok liao...

Best Rdgs, lion

meatlover
28-02-2004, 10:25 PM
... but i told my colleague b4 that these 2 island really that much of pretty chicks...but he kept saying must know how to find those ulu area....really got pretty one....

Ulu area??? Must take sampan one or not??? :D

meatlover
28-02-2004, 10:26 PM
... For me, i know there mainly nt pretty 1 so i already lower my standard when i'm there 4 fun.....as long as can relax & pass my weekend ok liao...

Thats the spirit :D

gigantic_tk
29-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by meatlover
Thats the spirit :D
I learnt from those Ah Pek frequently Batu, they told me must take sampan, but there is also speed boat ,faster. The area is quite like Kusu island. I had been to Balai but not Batu yet.
I had a perception that these place are more for ah pek or senior citizens of age and doubt any young gals in this island. Btw can we depart from batam to batu in speed boat, which is nearer, from Batu or Batam?.:confused:

gigantic_tk
29-02-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
I learnt from those Ah Pek frequently Batu, they told me must take sampan, but there is also speed boat ,faster. The area is quite like Kusu island. I had been to Balai but not Batu yet.
I had a perception that these place are more for ah pek or senior citizens of age and doubt any young gals in this island. Btw can we depart from batam to batu in speed boat, which is nearer, from Balai to Batu?.:confused:

From Balai to Batu or from Batam to batu , which is faster?

meatlover
29-02-2004, 01:09 PM
I had a perception that these place are more for ah pek or senior citizens of age and doubt any young gals in this island. Btw can we depart from batam to batu in speed boat, which is nearer, from Batu or Batam?.:confused:

From my little knowledge .... Those small islands are about 15-30 minutes of sampan ride from the main island ... I believe the girls there are pretty young but quality and service are left to be desire ...

I'm not sure about Batam to Batu ... But there is ferry service from Batam to Balai ... The journey takes about 45 minutes ...

meatlover
29-02-2004, 01:09 PM
From Balai to Batu or from Batam to batu , which is faster?

I believe from Balai to Batu is faster ...

gigantic_tk
29-02-2004, 01:37 PM

Looks like you need to check-in at Karimun Balai Immigration b4 u can proceed to Batu via sampan. Must we book in advance for overnight stay at Batu...........................

How about the dengue epidemic there, understand that now there are mass fumigation to rid of these mosquitoes in all villages in Indonesia, dunno any affected cases in these places, Bbatam, Bintan and Balai.........any latest news?

Thanks bros meatlover for these useful information ..:D

meatlover
29-02-2004, 06:10 PM
Looks like you need to check-in at Karimun Balai Immigration b4 u can proceed to Batu via sampan. Must we book in advance for overnight stay at Batu...........................

Yup ... Correct but not on sampan as there're ferry services going to Batu ... You can get the tickets at the jetty ... Hotel wise not sure cos never been to Batu ... I believe that there is only a couple of hotels in that island ...

How about the dengue epidemic there, understand that now there are mass fumigation to rid of these mosquitoes in all villages in Indonesia, dunno any affected cases in these places, Bbatam, Bintan and Balai.........any latest news?

Batam looks ok to me ... Now seems like Balai cheongsters are decreasing due to the new wave of "4D Prizes" won by both cheongsters and the service provider ... Bintan got cewek for booking meh? Unless you're referring to TP???

Spanker
29-02-2004, 07:35 PM
Despite all these posts,I still have little information about Tanjung Batu.I have never been here.
Which are the best hotels in Batu?Where to get ceweks,from karaokes or is there a village or a disco?

devilboy
29-02-2004, 09:36 PM
Hi spanker,

my first posting .... i happen to be going to tanjung batu mid march with a group of friends for a 3 days 2 nites stay.
According to my friend, from s'pore (habourfront) to tanjung batu
is abt 2hrs ferry ....then need to take a transport abt 7km to hotel. I think most of the bros out there is right, tanjung batu is a place more for ah pek and senior citizens . In fact , this coming trip I going with mostly age group is about 45-62 .Only me and the other friend is the youngest of all... (coming 30's) . Of course, in our group we got a regular cheongster whose visit batu for 7 yrs.(he organizse this whole trip for us....eat seafood , massage, ktv, visit to "ceweks farm". Till then, will post something for your when I back from this trip and hope can gather more useful informations about this "stone island".

sign off... devilboy

gigantic_tk
29-02-2004, 09:57 PM
Yup ... Correct but not on sampan as there're ferry services going to Batu ... You can get the tickets at the jetty ... Hotel wise not sure cos never been to Batu ... I believe that there is only a couple of hotels in that island ...

Batam looks ok to me ... Now seems like Balai cheongsters are decreasing due to the new wave of "4D Prizes" won by both cheongsters and the service provider ... Bintan got cewek for booking meh? Unless you're referring to TP???

TP is in southern parts of Bintan Island, the whole stretch of Bintan from TP towards north have at least 26+, batu meaning 26 miles stretch of road. Nowsaday I think infrastructure there had improved and most like there is a link from Bintan resort in the north towards the south, Tanjong Pinang (TP).:confused:

gigantic_tk
29-02-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Spanker
Despite all these posts,I still have little information about Tanjung Batu.I have never been here.ore
Which are the best hotels in Batu?Where to get ceweks,from karaokes or is there a village or a disco?

To my acknowledge, T.Batu is a small island. there are long house which used it as guest house. the evnivronment is like Pulau Ubin. The most it could accomodate 30 -40 guest at one time and the "Ayam" are from the kampong folk there. Things haved changed now, maybe they improved on the Long House and renamed it 'Motel'........ Bros Devilboy will be going there mid March, we hope he can update us on this place and give us an interesting FR::cool:

meatlover
01-03-2004, 01:29 AM
TP is in southern parts of Bintan Island, the whole stretch of Bintan from TP towards north have at least 26+, batu meaning 26 miles stretch of road.

Thats what I was driving at
;)

lion_mansg
01-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Hi bros,

I already mention when i 1st post in this thread, i'm a frequent visitor of batu. If bros here have any questions regarding batu, can pm me to ask. Btw, i'm not an ah pek k....so actually not only ah pek go there for fun.....If ur wld like 2 know more details regarding there, can look 4 me...I wld be glad 2 share wif ur....

Best Rdgs, lion

l3atu
01-03-2004, 10:29 AM
Hi bros,

I already mention when i 1st post in this thread, i'm a frequent visitor of batu. If bros here have any questions regarding batu, can pm me to ask. Btw, i'm not an ah pek k....so actually not only ah pek go there for fun.....If ur wld like 2 know more details regarding there, can look 4 me...I wld be glad 2 share wif ur....

Best Rdgs, lion

Jun bo ?! Me April going leh.........can show me ard that place ? ;)

When is ur next trip har ? Me still waiting for you to bring me there leh......:rolleyes:

lion_mansg
01-03-2004, 10:44 AM
Jun bo ?! Me April going leh.........can show me ard that place ? ;)

When is ur next trip har ? Me still waiting for you to bring me there leh......:rolleyes:

Hi bro,

U still willing 2 go cheong wif me ah?? I thought that time accidental aeroplane put 2 ur make ur angry already & dun wish 2 cheong wif me already....Recently,change a new job already so schedules are more fixed so sure 'jun'...If u want 2 go, april i arrange a time & we go 2gether lor...Need 2 wait for me bring u go 1 meh?? U aso familiar wif there 1 lah...Tee Siao.....haha....

l3atu
01-03-2004, 10:50 AM
Hi bro,

U still willing 2 go cheong wif me ah?? I thought that time accidental aeroplane put 2 ur make ur angry already & dun wish 2 cheong wif me already....Recently,change a new job already so schedules are more fixed so sure 'jun'...If u want 2 go, april i arrange a time & we go 2gether lor...Need 2 wait for me bring u go 1 meh?? U aso familiar wif there 1 lah...Tee Siao.....haha....

Angry with wat ? We where got so petty..........we din jio you go cheong becoz you said ur schedule busy mah..........that time you change ur hp no. also...........btw, PM me ur hp no. and I'll inform you when I'm available in April. ;)

DNAT
01-03-2004, 10:59 AM
I believe .... you will go back BT to look for your Li*** :rolleyes:

DNAT
01-03-2004, 11:05 AM
Angry with wat ? We where got so petty..........
Exactly, frens and foes are not forever 1 mah ....

Toking about fly aeroplane hor, the following kakis recently all fly me aeroplane Big Big :mad:
- 13atu
- cheongkid
- kdajong99
- meatlover
(knn! you all owe me one makan each hor, mai kei kei try to siam hor)

next time lim peh just silent mob can liao :D anyway, I still OTOT ... hehe

DNAT
01-03-2004, 11:09 AM
Angry with wat ? We where got so petty..........we din jio you go cheong becoz you said ur schedule busy mah..........that time you change ur hp no. also...........btw, PM me ur hp no. and I'll inform you when I'm available in April. ;)
Fri - April 9 = Good Friday
Mon - April 19 = Hari Raya Nyepi

Don't say I not kawan enough hor .... better take note of the hari besar, if not wait no ferry service again .... uncle me laugh until 'part thor peng' :D

lion_mansg
01-03-2004, 11:17 AM

That's gd then....I was worry then that i lost some gd kakis.....Cos actually after that matter my hp still in use for quite a few months but nobody look 4 me 2 tcss or wat so ever so i thought ur angry mah....Anyway, hp nt change lah.....i change new job & my new boss gave me a company line so i cut off my personal 1 liao lor....will pm u my no....chat ur pm box later...:)

lion_mansg
01-03-2004, 11:19 AM

Don't say I not kawan enough hor .... better take note of the hari besar, if not wait no ferry service again .... uncle me laugh until 'part thor peng' :D

Haha....tks 4 ur precious info & kind reminder....Will sure take note of the hari besar schedules 1....but anyway, i sure book in advance when i go batu 1....

So u dun need worry that u will 'part thor peng'.....we where will so cruel 2 let uncle turn over 1?? :p

DNAT
01-03-2004, 11:52 AM
Haha....tks 4 ur precious info & kind reminder....Will sure take note of the hari besar schedules 1....but anyway, i sure book in advance when i go batu 1....

So u dun need worry that u will 'part thor peng'.....we where will so cruel 2 let uncle turn over 1?? :p
I miss your Penang accent Hokkien leh ... :D

lion_mansg
01-03-2004, 11:55 AM
I miss your Penang accent Hokkien leh ... :D

Bro, my hokkien got penang accent meh?? :confused: But i nt from penang leh....

l3atu
01-03-2004, 12:01 PM
Toking about fly aeroplane hor, the following kakis recently all fly me aeroplane Big Big :mad:
- 13atu
- cheongkid
- kdajong99
- meatlover
(knn! you all owe me one makan each hor, mai kei kei try to siam hor)

next time lim peh just silent mob can liao....anyway, I still OTOT ... hehe

Paisey lar bro..........but my company got exhibition from 2nd March - 4th March at Suntec City.............:D

l3atu
01-03-2004, 12:03 PM

Got no ferry, no need to worry.....I'll sms uncle and he will sure row sampan to ferry us back to SG........tio bo uncle ? :p

DNAT
01-03-2004, 12:04 PM
Paisey lar bro..........but my company got exhibition from 2nd March - 4th March at Suntec City.............:D
make sure you station there, I am going to fetch your sayang from Riau and bring her to S City to look for you ;)

l3atu
01-03-2004, 12:06 PM
That's gd then....I was worry then that i lost some gd kakis.....Cos actually after that matter my hp still in use for quite a few months but nobody look 4 me 2 tcss or wat so ever so i thought ur angry mah....Anyway, hp nt change lah.....i change new job & my new boss gave me a company line so i cut off my personal 1 liao lor....will pm u my no....chat ur pm box later...:)

Will jio u for the next TCSS session. ;)

DNAT
01-03-2004, 12:06 PM
Got no ferry, no need to worry.....I'll sms uncle and he will sure row sampan to ferry us back to SG........tio bo uncle ? :p
Jadi. Tapi harus tunggu gua pergi cari sampan ya .... sebentar ya :o

DNAT
01-03-2004, 12:08 PM
Mr Way very the keen also, he miss your cok stories a lot .... your turn to organise hor. (I miss those BB sio ark/bak ;) )

l3atu
01-03-2004, 12:08 PM
make sure you station there, I am going to fetch your sayang from Riau and bring her to S City to look for you ;)

I not stationed there lar.............me only go set up shop on the 1st day (2nd Mar) and then tear down (4th Mar)........anyway, my sayang got no passport, so you wun be able to sabo me........hahahahahaha :p

l3atu
01-03-2004, 12:10 PM
Jadi. Tapi harus tunggu gua pergi cari sampan ya .... sebentar ya :o

Kamu mesti kasih saya tenggu lama..........:rolleyes:

l3atu
01-03-2004, 12:11 PM
Mr Way very the keen also, he miss your cok stories a lot .... your turn to organise hor. (I miss those BB sio ark/bak ;) )

But when are u free/available ? :confused:

lion_mansg
01-03-2004, 01:09 PM

Our uncle where got so low class?? he will fly a helicopter come fetch us in riau 1....he so well-known in all places...:p

lion_mansg
01-03-2004, 01:11 PM

Need my help bro?? I can ask my brother in batu 2 bring his sayang in batu 2 find him in S city aso....:p

lion_mansg
01-03-2004, 01:13 PM

Look fwd 2 it.....Let me know the T & V again when ur guys confirm....

lion_mansg
01-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Kamu mesti kasih saya tenggu lama..........:rolleyes:

wa bro, ur bahasa improve a lot leh....learn from ur riau sayang ah?? :D

lion_mansg
01-03-2004, 01:17 PM
But when are u free/available ? :confused:

He shld be available all the time from wat i know unless he kena last minute recall by his commander-in-chief (his Q)....:p

l3atu
01-03-2004, 01:38 PM
Need my help bro?? I can ask my brother in batu 2 bring his sayang in batu 2 find him in S city aso....:p

Sorry hor.............she got no passport to travel to sg.........:o

l3atu
01-03-2004, 01:42 PM
wa bro, ur bahasa improve a lot leh....learn from ur riau sayang ah?? :D

I only know how to speak this sentence...........the rest I dun know/understand at all..........:D

DNAT
01-03-2004, 03:22 PM
I only know how to speak this sentence...........the rest I dun know/understand at all..........:D
sure or not?

This sentence you sure fully understand:
"Abang, wa mau konkek leh .... "

l3atu
01-03-2004, 03:31 PM
sure or not?

No leh..........my cewek usually use hokkien for my benefit : "darling, wa ai cho kangz leh..."

:p

lion_mansg
01-03-2004, 04:10 PM

'Jun Bo' ?? Go cheong riau so long liao....cant be totally no imporve right?? Dun 'ti gon ti siao' lah....

If you really dun know how bahasa...let my still a bit acceptable bahasa help u a bit lah....next time tell ur sayang --->> Saya mau kahwin awak, ikut saya balik s'pore.....:D

lion_mansg
01-03-2004, 04:14 PM
sure or not?

Bro, he nt only fully understand ah...he immediately jumped into action leh.....:p

DNAT
01-03-2004, 04:18 PM
Bro, he nt only fully understand ah...he immediately jumped into action leh.....:p
ooi Lion, can PM me your new contact #?

Tks :)

lion_mansg
01-03-2004, 04:22 PM
ooi Lion, can PM me your new contact #?

Tks :)

Sure...will pm u right away....

l3atu
01-03-2004, 05:10 PM

If you really dun know how bahasa...let my still a bit acceptable bahasa help u a bit lah....next time tell ur sayang --->> Saya mau kahwin awak, ikut saya balik s'pore.....:D

Ok, but you must demo 1st coz my pronounciation is not that good..........:rolleyes:

l3atu
01-03-2004, 05:12 PM

I dun like to jump into action.........I only like to jump into bed. :o

lion_mansg
02-03-2004, 09:41 AM
Ok, but you must demo 1st coz my pronounciation is not that good..........:rolleyes:

Sure Sure, i will help demo on ur sayang 1st ----->>

Saya kawan mau kahwin awak, ikut saya kawan balik s'pore.....

;)

l3atu
02-03-2004, 10:52 AM
Sure Sure, i will help demo on ur sayang 1st ----->>

Saya kawan mau kahwin awak, ikut saya kawan balik s'pore.....

;)

You know how to bring them to Sg ? You ever tried b4 ?
:confused:

lion_mansg
02-03-2004, 10:59 AM
You know how to bring them to Sg ? You ever tried b4 ?
:confused:

Not totally sure lah but know a bit lah....Y leh?? U thinking of bringing ur sayangs over from all the 4 islands ah??:D

l3atu
02-03-2004, 11:07 AM
Not totally sure lah but know a bit lah....Y leh?? U thinking of bringing ur sayangs over from all the 4 islands ah??:D

Only bring 1 lar.............but lookin for a fool-proof plan to bring her in to SG leh............I'll check with you again during next TCSS session. :p

lion_mansg
02-03-2004, 11:10 AM
Only bring 1 lar.............but lookin for a fool-proof plan to bring her in to SG leh............I'll check with you again during next TCSS session. :p

Haha....Sure sure....let's brain-storm 2gether & come up wif a fool-proof plan during next TCSS,better still give this plan 2 our uncle DNAT 2 try so he can haf his fun here in sg & dun need 2 think ways 2 siam his Q 2 go riau liao.....:p

l3atu
02-03-2004, 11:14 AM
Haha....Sure sure....let's brain-storm 2gether & come up wif a fool-proof plan during next TCSS,better still give this plan 2 our uncle DNAT 2 try so he can haf his fun here in sg & dun need 2 think ways 2 siam his Q 2 go riau liao.....:p

This week got a lot of ppl can't make it for TCSS. We'll arrange 1 next week. Location got to depend on the majority. ;)

lion_mansg
02-03-2004, 11:40 AM
This week got a lot of ppl can't make it for TCSS. We'll arrange 1 next week. Location got to depend on the majority. ;)

Next week ah...next week my process line machines from taiwan coming already leh...I need 2 start my installation of the machines liao leh which will maybe last abt 1 month...Next week i try lah k..Ur let me know again the time & date(more important)...

l3atu
02-03-2004, 12:18 PM
Ur let me know again the time & date(more important)...

No prob. Btw, where is ur new work place ? I will try to arrange the TCSS venue so that it will not be too far for anyone of us. :D

lion_mansg
02-03-2004, 06:42 PM
No prob. Btw, where is ur new work place ? I will try to arrange the TCSS venue so that it will not be too far for anyone of us. :D

My new company still ard bt. batok area....we can still go 4 our fav 'sio ark'.... ;)

l3atu
03-03-2004, 11:19 AM
My new company still ard bt. batok area....we can still go 4 our fav 'sio ark'.... ;)

Ok. Will inform you once I've arranged a date. ;)

lion_mansg
03-03-2004, 11:21 AM
Ok. Will inform you once I've arranged a date. ;)

Will be waiting 4 ur news then bro.....Yum Yum...cant wait 2 makan that 'sio ark' again.....:D

l3atu
03-03-2004, 11:23 AM
Will be waiting 4 ur news then bro.....Yum Yum...cant wait 2 makan that 'sio ark' again.....:D

Will see how. Venue will either be at Bukit Batok or Bouna Vista. Bouna Vista is more centralised. Fair to all bros mah. :D

lion_mansg
03-03-2004, 11:36 AM
Will see how. Venue will either be at Bukit Batok or Bouna Vista. Bouna Vista is more centralised. Fair to all bros mah. :D

Can aso....Bouna Vista aso haf some gd makan there....somemore aso near 2 ghim moh or holland v......can easily find makan & place 2 tcss....yah agree muz be fair 2 all bros & make it centralised...ok,will wait 4 ur news.....

meatlover
04-03-2004, 11:11 AM

Still waiting for TCSS session in BT leh :mad:

l3atu
04-03-2004, 12:46 PM
Still waiting for TCSS session in BT leh :mad:

Wait till the day you or me get married in BT..........then we can TCSS in BT until song y y..........:p

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 05:20 PM
Wait till the day you or me get married in BT..........then we can TCSS in BT until song y y..........:p

Heard of the old saying?
Belum kena belum tau...
+
chot chun yap si fatt (catch worm and put inside your ass)
MARRIED???
Sony y y???!!!
:(

l3atu
05-03-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Batam Man
Heard of the old saying?
Belum kena belum tau...
+
chot chun yap si fatt (catch worm and put inside your ass)
MARRIED???
Sony y y???!!!

Sudah kena/lama mesti tau ? :confused:

Tau apa ? Jangan buat saya takut yah ? Nanti kahwin itu hari saya mesti lari.........:(

DNAT
05-03-2004, 09:38 AM
Sudah kena/lama mesti tau ? :confused:

Tau apa ? Jangan buat saya takut yah ? Nanti kahwin itu hari saya mesti lari........(
to sum it up:
BT is ideal/paradise for 'happying', not for TCSS after marrying a huan nah bor .... cos the huan nah bor will park you si si since BT is famous for kio kway :)

l3atu
05-03-2004, 09:40 AM
to sum it up:
BT is ideal/paradise for 'happying', not for TCSS after marrying a huan nah bor .... cos the huan nah bor will park you si si since BT is famous for kio kway :)

My cewek wun mind me going TCSS.........dia mesti ikut saya pergi jumpa saya punya kawan........:(

DNAT
05-03-2004, 10:11 AM
My cewek wun mind me going TCSS.........dia mesti ikut saya pergi jumpa saya punya kawan........:(
if you go 'TCSS' with cewek lain, dia pun ikut sama juga? :confused:

l3atu
05-03-2004, 11:08 AM
if you go 'TCSS' with cewek lain, dia pun ikut sama juga? :confused:

Pasal dia mau ikut saya pergi TCSS, saya mana boleh campur sama cewek lain ? Nanti saya punya kepala (atas sama bawah) kena potong...........:(

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 11:21 AM

Ever heard of the term = Why bring sand to the beach???.......especially the colorful Batam Beach:rolleyes:

l3atu
05-03-2004, 11:28 AM
Ever heard of the term = Why bring sand to the beach???.......especially the colorful Batam Beach:rolleyes:

Can do nothing abt it.....:(

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 12:38 PM
Can do nothing abt it.....:(

What do you mean you can do nothing about it?!!
At this stage you only got 1 bucket of sand, can always empty it and make a U turn, wait till you kena buy and built your own beach beside the real beach then that's really = can do nothing about it liao = then you will start saying = tau bergini kanapa mau bergitu?:p

l3atu
05-03-2004, 12:40 PM
What do you mean you can do nothing about it?!!
At this stage you only got 1 bucket of sand, can always empty it and make a U turn, wait till you kena buy and built your own beach beside the real beach then that's really = can do nothing about it liao = then you will start saying = tau bergini kanapa mau bergitu?:p

If I were to U-turn now, I would becum the sort of person who gave empty promises.......have to blame myself for being too-soft hearted sometimes........:(

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 01:02 PM
If I were to U-turn now, I would becum the sort of person who gave empty promises.......have to blame myself for being too-soft hearted sometimes........:(

WOW!!! sounds like you got some real hot and serious problem there. s
Seriously bro, think you better hop onto the next boat to Btm. It's the weekend anyway, and I''ll be here if you really want to talk to solve your problem.
Offer expired 5pm today;)

l3atu
05-03-2004, 01:26 PM
Seriously bro, think you better hop onto the next boat to Btm. It's the weekend anyway, and I''ll be here if you really want to talk to solve your problem.

Bro, this weekend I can't make it. Will try to met up with you on 27th Mar. ;)

DNAT
05-03-2004, 01:27 PM
promise?
never never give cewek any promises.
even if give liao, must think of a plot to skip it

:cool:

kitaeshi
03-12-2012, 05:24 PM
hmmm... just found out another sex haven tanjung batu but is it still sex haven in 2012? since this thread is 2004 far too old liao.. any sexpert bro can show some story abt there hehe

tohkee
04-12-2012, 08:44 AM
i was there once in 2007 and it is already a ghost town...but during those hey days,
I was told that easily 500 ceweks available at the 7 km."round field" cewek farm....

crazydude289
05-12-2012, 11:08 AM
i was there once in 2007 and it is already a ghost town...but during those hey days,
I was told that easily 500 ceweks available at the 7 km."round field" cewek farm....

hehe You are right . Imagine every book 1 girl and take 3 years to complete.

Those were the days.:D