PDA

View Full Version : Dubai

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Rainman
13-02-2004, 01:31 PM
I will be in Dubai on the way to Paris.

Anybody in Dubai now to meet up for a beer?

Any kind soul with infor to share??

Kongsamiya
13-02-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by lionox
Hi Rainman

When wil u be in Dubai? I will be there only in March. Keep us posted. What I heard is that it is pretty expensive there.

Cheers and have fun

For drinks in Dubai, it's not ex about the same price in Sin. some place even cheaper than Sin. Most so call disco pub impose entrane fee, normally around S$25. Cylone and Marine club has good range of mei mei price from Sin300 at 10pm to 100 at 2am.
I was there last month. Had shuang fei for Sin 150 only. Depend your skill.

By the way, i will take up my posting from April onwards and will be there for the next 5 yrs.

dab140296
13-02-2004, 07:30 PM
In Dubai you can have girls from just about every where ... CIS China etc .... and to me Cyclone is the best place to visit .... action starts at around 11pm onwards .... for more details go to http://www.worldsexguide.org/ go into discussion board, enter forum click Middle East and then United Arab Emirates and then Dubai .... plenty of contribution in there.

I will be in Dubai from 24 to 27 Feb. If u r around, we can go out together ....

Kongsamiya
14-02-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
Wow.. 5 years asignment there? Would it be boring?

Shuang Fei for Sin 150? U must be a super sales man or damn handsome....haha.... Their nationality please...

Thanks again.

From china, u see, the later u stay, the cheaper u get. I got them at 2.30am. this is the time that they will accept you bargin. Basically they have cost also, like entrance fee(20), taxi fare.
I had these 2 for total of $150 which is about 300 dirhams. went to their flat unit and stay until 9am . Free breakfast some more.

Rainman
27-03-2004, 07:32 PM
Thanks guys for the tips.

Great place indeed, Bangkok of the Middle east....

Went to a pub inside the regent hotel, paid 25 Sin dollar to get in, many Ang Mo and Russia. Was not popular but I met a Singaporean..... Cool...

So off we went after knowing we are from SB....hehe...

To Cyclone and the min we step into the disco. he was hook by a fish and off he went....Nbzz..

Me drink alone at the bar and so many fish (PRC) kept coming to me... my eye was to sport some Arab but to no avail. must be 200-300 girls from all over the world... Then along came another not bad PRC asking if she could drink with me... Cool.. had a few beer with her and then lights on.. She suggest going back to my hotel and continiue "talking.."

Off we went and before reaching my room, knock on my friend door to come over. Talk little, drink alot and then she suggest calling her friend to come over and give my firend a massage.. Not a bad suggestion considering it is closed to 4 am and my wake up call is 5.30 am to reach the airport.....

So friend left to wait for her friend while we proceed to "talk"

Finish at nearly 7 am, paid her US100 for the great morning exe3cerise we had....hahaha

Cheers

jayson
01-04-2004, 11:56 AM
Bro,

How are you well... i am then guy where by u met in dubai... what a small world ... how was your dish ...mine was good... hahaaa..

hope to catch up with you soon in s'pore.... call me when you are free....
anyway i hook up a russian girl the next day.... like what you say... no bbj and alot of restrictions...

Kongsamiya
02-04-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Rainman
Thanks guys for the tips.

Great place indeed, Bangkok of the Middle east....

Went to a pub inside the regent hotel, paid 25 Sin dollar to get in, many Ang Mo and Russia. Was not popular but I met a Singaporean..... Cool...

So off we went after knowing we are from SB....hehe...

To Cyclone and the min we step into the disco. he was hook by a fish and off he went....Nbzz..

Me drink alone at the bar and so many fish (PRC) kept coming to me... my eye was to sport some Arab but to no avail. must be 200-300 girls from all over the world... Then along came another not bad PRC asking if she could drink with me... Cool.. had a few beer with her and then lights on.. She suggest going back to my hotel and continiue "talking.."

Off we went and before reaching my room, knock on my friend door to come over. Talk little, drink alot and then she suggest calling her friend to come over and give my firend a massage.. Not a bad suggestion considering it is closed to 4 am and my wake up call is 5.30 am to reach the airport.....

So friend left to wait for her friend while we proceed to "talk"

Finish at nearly 7 am, paid her US100 for the great morning exe3cerise we had....hahaha

Cheers

Hi Bro rainman,
Seem you had a good catch. by the way i am station in Dubai. Currently looking for an apartment at Bur Dubai district where mm rom the street during the nite.
Anyway will be here for the 2 year min.

darzee
05-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Hi guys,

Me will be in Dubai in early May, any recommendation? Been to Cyclone, so far the best place. Hear of the pub in Hyatt Regency, but never been there, any comment?

Me when to check out of of the "massage place" operated by PRC in bur Dubai. My advise, DONT BOTHER to try! The women in the joint are at least in their late 30s and the place smells!! Me just pay them dh20 and RUN off....

Cheers

darzee
05-04-2004, 05:28 PM
its behind ramada hotel bur dubai, close to golden sand 10. You have to call the lady OKT to get the exact location.

Massage is dh100, another 100 for special. PM me for contact, but not sure if the number or joint is still operation as i last called in November 03.

batami
08-04-2004, 10:26 PM
for those travelling to Dubai ... here's a recommendation _ call it a "bar FR". Go to Border Town Bar - it is in a place called Imperial Suites, in Bur Dubai (taxi drivers will know it) Smaller than other joints. By 900pm many to chose from - some very nice PRCs. If you don't like what you see go for beer elsewhere and come back in an hour - many new faces. Expect to pay around 400Drm for all night. Or leave it until very late when early shift short timers are back in bar. Leave Russians and East Europeans alone - they are expensive and money grabbers. Treat PRCs well and they will really look after you.. remember they have spent a small fortune to get to Dubai and the bar owner is chaging them a fee to come in bar, plus their rent, plus monthly visa renewal fees, etc. Been with few from there - never diasppointed. Some look outstanding - some average. And remember to give them taxi money home -- taxis aint cheap and it comes out of whatever you negotiated. The PRC girls there are all part of a "family" - so if your good and treat them right word gets around - if your not watch your balls next time. Also, if you want to extend into next day - shopping is cheap and returns are great! Enjoy sun sand and sex (which of course in Dubai is illegal if you are with a working girl: which accounts for fact they are paranoid about police)

asiancigar
10-04-2004, 12:22 AM
To all my Dubai bound Bros, here is my experience having been there no less than half a dozen times last year:

Hyatt Disco - the place is packed wall to wall with PRCs, Russians and off late Arabs (Jordanian, Morrocans, Labonese etc). You don' have to look for them, they'll smell amd smile you out. Just about everygirl you see in there is available so don't be shy,... just ask 'you interested in a date?' in local language 'can i fuck u tonite?'. The damage is around Dhr350 to Dhr450 whole night (depending on your negotiation skill and the hotel you are staying)... btw, you can party with her all night before bringing her back to hotel.
nb. Hyatt has higher quality stuff

York Int'l Hotel (2nd floor) - also packed with PRCs, Russian and some Africans. Use the same tag line,... around Dhr 300 whole night.
nb. lower grade than Hyatt

Le Meridien (near airport) - same same, around Dhr 350 whole night
nb. medium grade

Ramada Hotel (side entrance) - cheap stuff Dhr 250 to 300 whole night
nb. really shit grade

There are a couple of really hot discos (ask hotel clerk or taxi drivers) where it is jumping till wee hours of the morning. Usually Dhr 300 to 350
nb. okay grade (most of them from Hyatt after closing)

Sorry never tried the massage coz there are too many girls to choose from everynight. My personal favorites are the Lebonese or hot Morrocans... man they just love f**king us Asians for a change.

Have fun ppl.

Kongsamiya
29-04-2004, 01:34 AM
This is the reason why I always liked GZ as a base... it is so convenient to travel some short distance and get quality gals at good reasonable price... should be going to China for business, and trying to get myself based in GZ... but I have said that since last year.. still can't get approval from company... so sad.

Btw, I got some S'pore friends who went to Dubai and said that not much action... I guess they are familiar with the HC scenes in S'pore and Malaysia and seldon cheong others, that's why they said so.. I will pass the above Dubai info to them... guess nowhere is without joy for men like us! Enjoy yourselves!

Cheers,
Shadow

Well said bro.
To Cheong in dubai, u will need some help by opening ur ears, month and eyes. then again only take cue from the white ones. DON'T ever ask the black ones here as they know nuts about nite life here.... well time for me to go to York Hotel now to look see look see liau....................

sashimi13
29-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Well said bro.
To Cheong in dubai, u will need some help by opening ur ears, month and eyes. then again only take cue from the white ones. DON'T ever ask the black ones here as they know nuts about nite life here.... well time for me to go to York Hotel now to look see look see liau....................

Bro i agree with what you said earlier.Perhaps those who said its boring etc has not been out of their hotel rooms to explore the vast wonders of beauty available in a foreign land however one should keep all options open such as one cannot compare the nite spots in such a land as dubai with the nite spots in S'pore and M'sia.
Last year when I was there and bumped into a few S'poreans and M'sians. it was real cool meeting up with our ppl from home in which bth parties were able to relate.Well thats besides the point, more importantly we have built up a ''nxt time you in town ,call me and we could party and happen'' sort of relationship.
Who knows wat cld happen on my nxt visit.
A few gals had voluptious bodies waiting to be explored till my nxt trip.

batami
18-05-2004, 10:08 PM
back in april I recommended Border Town Bar in Imperial Suites for PRCs. Just back from visit to Dubai - place is now overrun with Russians. Only about 20 PRCs work - spent half hour talking to friendly PRC. For some reason, Dubai Immigration had major purge of chinese about three moths back and many did not get their visas renewed. So Border Town PRCs dropped from around 50 ++ to 20 - most of those recent arrivals. Went to Cyclone - wall to wall from every country. was approached by six PRCS and one Korean in first half hour. Was catching flight in couple of hours so didn't bother. Note Cyclone charge 75 DRM for guys and 50 Drms for ladies entrance fee - keeps less desireable elements out but price goes up so ladies can recoup entrance fee - going rate 450 to 500; if you are offereed 700 walk away!

embassy1
10-05-2005, 11:42 AM
hi, just back from Dubai and would like to share by experience in Cyclone.

Entrance fee is 60DRM, cannot redeem for drinks.

I went in at about 10pm. Can see that the place has a virtual line separating the russians and the PRCs. If you stand in the centre, they cannot approach you.. you have to go over.

Scan around, talked to a cool looking shenyang lady. Asked her how much and she say 700DRM. Spoke to her in mandarin and say is 300 ok as i only got 400 with me....at first she is reluctant but she agreed nonetheless! (told me that cannot let others now or she would be scolded, blah blah)..

So off we went to hand in hands to her apartment five mins walk away, she live in a nicely decorated studio apartment and we do the business in the tatami floor, quite cool. Very GF feel, where i was ramming her, she moan and called me bao bei and asked us to cum together!

still thinking abt her now...

DARKSARCASM
10-05-2005, 03:02 PM
Hi guys,

I've been to Dubai many times in the last 6 years. it's a great place to cheong. My personal opinions is that that go for PRC as they service you well , don't demand extras and they r cheaper(abt 300drms) than the Russians.(>400dms) .

The russians gals(that ones i've taken so far, abt 6), want room service, I've had my mini bar raided and when it comes to action......all the excuses. No BJ, only one shot (although agreed to stay till morn) and one even only allowed missionary!! But, they all look damn gorgeuos. One of the Russky i picked up looked like the former miss world or universe winners from CIS.

Generally Cyclone quality is quite gd. York hotel has lotz of Africans now(not my cup of tea) but the live band there quite good. Heard another place called Astoria(i think) opens early like 2pm for business. never been there myself.

ok guys....happy bonking. :)

lysander
29-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Went out with Bro Kongsamiya to 2 places last night. First place, Club Pharaoh KTV at Admiral Plaza Hotel where we meet up with his 2 PRC friends. They are quite pretty but I got rejected by the PRC lady introduced by Bro Kongsamiya. May be I am not handsome or rich enough for her.

Anyway, the KTV is crowded with PRC girls and you can select whatever lady you want. The place is quite small with some KTV rooms. Did not check out the rooms as we were sitting in the main hall. One thing good about the KTV is that the girls here will not come and disturb you if you do not ask for them. Saw some average and some not so bad. Nothing exceptional. Can come and look see look see. Saw an Arab in the KTV drinking too. Quite funny as he is the only one with headband or ‘cover head’. He just sits at his table quietly and not paying any attention to the ladies. Wonder why he is there in the first place.

Since Brother Kongsamiya’s PRC friend is not interested in me, he brought me to York Club. This place is crowded with all nationalities. You can see the blacks, the whites, the yellows, the beauty and the ugly. There is an entrance fee of AED50 which is about S$24. Many ladies for you to choose. They will come near you and talk to you. So you will become the target of all the ladies. Not a bad experience as you normally won’t have that kind of thing happen elsewhere. In here you will see the Africans, the Russians, the PRCs and the Indians. I was standing at one corner and saw one very pretty Indian lady, like those stars in Bollywood. Too bad that I do not like dark skinned lady or I would have get her.

Walk around the dancing floor and you can see all sorts of people. Suddenly, I saw a few bouncers carry a drunken ang moh and drag him out of the club. All these ang moh, can’t hold their drink but still want to drink until drunk and start create trouble and becomes a nuisance.

While looking, I saw a PRC lady smiling at me. Since she is not bad looking. I smiled at her and wave to her. She came near me and introduced her as Jing Jing. I joked with her asking whether her surname is Kuo. If she is Kuo Jing Jing, the Olympic Gold Medal in Platform Driving, then I should be the rich Hong Kong guy. Since I am quite satisfied with her. I told Brother Kongsamiya that I am leaving. Brother Kongsamiya was so generous tonight as he is the one paying for all the drinks and the entrance fees. Also he drives me around with his big 4WD. Thank you Brother Kongsamiya.

As we step out of the club, Jing Jing suddenly told me that her full name is Sun Jia Jing. I asked why she want to tell me her full real name. She said that Dubai police is catching all the WLs so I should know her real name in case we are stopped by the police.

Anyway, we reached my hotel safe and sound. While we were entering the lift, one security suddenly come in and asked for her passport. I think it is the safety measures to protect the guest in the hotel when they bring ladies back to their rooms.

Soon, we are in the room undressed, she do not have a good figure since she had married before and with a son. To be, it is the feeling that counts. I had tried all the good and bad. I normally will go with the feeling or chemistry with the girl rather than whether the girls are pretty or not. Paid her AED500 which is what she requested.

She does not have a big breast and she is slim and can be easily carried. So I carry her up and start bonking her deep. She gives you the GF feeling and not a hooker kind of feeling. So the session went on for at least an hour as I have problem releasing my lust. May be too long never had sex since I come to Dubai. As I am having problem, so I change to service her instead and with my good skill, she cummed twice within 10 minutes. She became tired after the 2nd orgasm and so I put in my weapon into her again and start feeling the tightness in her hole. With the great suctions, I finally empty my ammunitions in her.

Since we are both tired after the sex, upon cleaning up ourselves, we soon fell asleep. About 3 hours later, I got a hardup again, so I pick her legs up and try to ramp her, only that now her hole is too dry and it hurt my little brother. Used my fingers and aroused her and start to bonk her again. Released and now fresh. I bath and start to dress up as it is almost 7am and I still need to report for work.

Gave her another AED50 for taxi and bid her good bye. I did not get her contact number since I normally won’t go for the same girl twice. The end to my first experience in Dubai.

Name: Jing Jing
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 5.5/10
Feeling: 8/10
Skill: 6/10
Overall: 6.5/10

gigantic_tk
04-01-2006, 06:19 PM
From what I know , it is legal in designated area.

Take a look at the following, forwarded to me by some brother a few months ago. My trip didn't happen.

Hope you find this useful. And do report back

------------------------------------------------

Dubai has many many many monger spots at all diff parts of the day and it is very safe. These are the ones that i have been to:

Cyclone: This without a doubt is the most famous...Huge place it is like the blue marlin(as i have read) but the women are from russia or former russian states, bulgaria and the far east for an all nighter i have not paid more that 140 dollars for a hot girl...but here u cant touch the woman in the place but there aloooottttt of stunners on my bday i took 4 women back to the hotel with my friends very gfe bbbj dfk daty everything but let it be known b4 u go.

Hyatt: in a club form women everywhere i have been there once but that was my first night there i made a mistake chose a really hot woman but really cold in the room but will try again.

there are many apts u can go there where the are girls hanging out ...

hotels..there are hotels that are not guest friendly at all and they wont let woman in then u r f****d so these r the ones that r...

meridiean no sign up any thing needed and there is a bar in the hotel called joules bar where there r chicks for sale

ramada this is very guest friendly and again there are 2 bars here that sell chicks and the rooms are nice they r so guest friendly that if u need to meet business people and wont be back for closing(2am) u can tell they guy at the door to send the girl of your choice to your room

imperial suites again there is a ho place in this hotel ethiopian chicks are plentiful but the standard has gone down...

but beware the hyatt where there big ho club is they dont let women in the rooms so dont stay there i made that mistake...

And one more...

The 3 main places are the Cyclone, the club inside the Hyatt Regency(not the Grand hyatt), and a place called York. I've never been to York, but I hear they have the cheapest prices in Dubai. Cyclone and the Hyatt run about the same. You're looking at about 125usd for an hour or 200usd for all night. I've never paid past 200. Ethiopian girls charge less than the rest and negotiate more, but they do not BJ for some reason. i don't know why. These clubs have plenty of girls to choose from and they're class joints. Girls will not approach you and pressure you. Except for a little eye contact from them you will have to approach them first. That is the rule in Dubai. If the girls disobey they can be thrown out of the club. In my opinion I like the system. Much more comfortable.

Dubai is a very fun and beautiful city. You wont even realize you're in the middle east and there is no such thing as a bad hotel in Dubai. They really cater to tourism. There is such a thing as hotels not allowing girls. The Hyatt will let you take a girl to your room, but charge you extra 70DHS which is like 17USD. You'll be so horny that you wont even sweat it. I've had the best experiences with the Russian and Eastern Europe girls. They are very sweet and passionate. I remember feeling as if I wasn't phucking a hooker. I mean it really felt natural. I didn't fall in love with any of these hookers, but the sex sure did feel natural and not artificial.

In a nut shell Dubai is a wonderful city for fun as well as pay-to-play. The girls really are beautiful. Not many below a 6. lots of 8's and some 9's in there. Dubai really knows what they're doing. Trust me!!!

lysander
05-01-2006, 07:40 PM
Ruler of Dubai Died today.

All 'cheong' places might be closed for the next few days. For those brothers that are working in big companies here, almost 10 days of public holidays. But since the places that we can go might be closed, what can we do? Any brothers in Dubai can help????

Continue to my last posting on the PRC girl in Dubai.

The PRC girl that Bro Kongsamiya introduced on the first outing called me the 2nd day afternoon hinting to me that she is available for me that night.

Since I got nothing to lose, arranged to meet her at my hotel room that evening.

At about 9pm, she reached my room and we started kissing and hugging. I asked her why she rejected me the night before. She uses excuse that her best friend is going back China so she needs to accompany her. Anyway, no time for all cock bull story.

She has very nice long premed hair with a nice body. I start to kiss her from the lip to the ears to the neck and my hands are busy playing with her tits. Her tits are in perfect shape, no too big and not too small. Since they are natural, it excites me. I love natural breasts that are firm and tender. Nice to lick and bite (softly). Quickly take off her t-shirt and wow, appeared the sexy and arousing black laced bra with her just nice tits hidden in side them.

I gently took off her black laced bra and rub it on my testicles and it makes my little brother very ‘angry’. He started to stand upright at 70 degrees and waiting to ‘drill’ the ‘hole’. So I started to unbutton her jeans and hidden in is a teddy bear printed underwear. Suddenly, my little brother seem to turned from angry to laughing……He was anticipating that will be the same matching black laced panty but instead it is a manlike teddy bear printed underwear. What a joke……..sigh…..

The mood was all gone when this happen. So I quickly took off her ‘underwear’ and the body is great. She is about 1.68m and with a flat stomach and 32C tits. I started to take off my clothes and advance on her. Kiss her all over from her pink tits to her stomach and to the little hairs. Initially wanted to lick her little cute pussy but did not as I think I better not lick a public toilet. Her pussy is pink and tight. Put in my finger to test water…..and she started to moan. She gets louder and louder when my finger starts to explore inside her. Trying to tickle her G spot and that make her wild……she start to ask for mercy and I keep on fingering her inside……….this go on for about 5 minutes and her pussy start to contract fiercely. Her stomach started to move and waist started to move about…..her ‘ah ah ah ah….’ started to get louder and louder. When she stopped all her movement, I know that she had cummed. Saw her sweat on her forehead and she looks lovely.

Without letting her rest, I put my little brother near her mouth and she start to lick on him. She has a long and sharp tongue which makes you feel good when she lick your little brother. She moved to my lower part and lick my testicles……occasionally with a little suction on them, not too rough….suction just nice to make my little brother standing hard. Quickly put my little brother into her mouth and she start to BBBJ. With her long and sharp tongue, my little brother is having a good time inside the ‘play ground’. This goes on for 5 minutes and my little brother cannot tahan anymore……….explored inside her mouth and she swallowed all the juices and further lick clean my little brother.

Pull out my little brother as he was defeated by the moist and playful ‘play ground’. She got up to bath and cleans the juices in her mouth. I also got up to clean my little brother. I looked at her while she is bathing, when she starts to wash her pink pussy, my little stand up again. Jump into the bathtub and bath together with her but the little brother start to tickle the little pussy. Using the bath foam as lubricator, little brother started rubbing the pink pussy. She starts to moan again. Pressed her to the wall and try to go in her with rubber but was stop by her as she will not continue unless I put on the little protection.

Quickly dry her and myself with the bid bath towel and carry her to the bed. Put her gently on the bed and she opened her legs to show me the pink pussy. The pussy was telling me…hurry up and fills me……without any further delay. Capped my little brother and start to insert into her. Bonking fiercely and continuously for more than 15 minutes until my little brother ejaculated.

Got up, clean and blah..blah..blah…..

Gave her the 500 Dirham that she wanted and kissed her goodbye.

May not call her again since I normally do not go back to the same girl again.

Name: Yang Yang
Place: China, Da Lian
Body: 32C, 23, 34
Damage: 500 Dirham, about S$235
Face: 7/10

Kongsamiya
08-01-2006, 03:25 PM
hi bros ciblover, hope i will have a good bonking time too man! thats why I need you bros to guide me! Anyway bro lysander, I am going to be there for 3 days, not so sure which hotel yet. Will let you know once I find out. be there on the 15. :P

Bro Sexphere,
Maybe you should stay the hotel where Lysander is staying, Good location to access to all major pickup joint... Room quality maybe Bro Lysander can advise you, which I think its not bad..

lysander
08-01-2006, 04:03 PM
hi bros ciblover, hope i will have a good bonking time too man! thats why I need you bros to guide me! Anyway bro lysander, I am going to be there for 3 days, not so sure which hotel yet. Will let you know once I find out. be there on the 15. :P

Hi Bro Sexphere,

If you are coming on the 15th then Bro Kongsamiya is still around. Bro Kongsamiya recommend the hotel I am staying which is Karama Hotel. Depending on who is paying (yourself or Company), I am paying AED400 per night which is about S$190. Their walk-in rate is AED550. Rooms are quite standard, nothing fancy. About 2 - 3 stars hotel facilities. There are plenty of good hotels but they will cost much more. Basically hotels in Dubai are quite expensive even by Singapore standard. Those 5 star hotel will cost you at least S$500 and above per night. If your company is paying, then go for those 5 star one. See you soon. :)

Kongsamiya
08-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Hi Bro Sexphere,

If you are coming on the 15th then Bro Kongsamiya is still around. Bro Kongsamiya recommend the hotel I am staying which is Karama Hotel. Depending on who is paying (yourself or Company), I am paying AED400 per night which is about S$190. Their walk-in rate is AED550. Rooms are quite standard, nothing fancy. About 2 - 3 stars hotel facilities. There are plenty of good hotels but they will cost much more. Basically hotels in Dubai are quite expensive even by Singapore standard. Those 5 star hotel will cost you at least S$500 and above per night. If your company is paying, then go for those 5 star one. See you soon. :)

Bro Lysander,
Well said on the hotel price man.. Bro Sexphere if you are paying on your own and if you any hotel cheaper, it can be arranged for about sing 80 to 100 but then again you will have problems bringing firing targets back as these hotels has to submit to the police their guest list daily... Furthermore these hotels are occupied by 3rd world countries visitor which can be a problem.

Sexphere
12-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Thanks bro kongsamiya and Lysander for your valuable advices! I will try to find out about that hotel kamara! I think that budget is still ok! Any other recommendations of hotel that we can bring guests in? I hope to see you guys there. Please let me know how to contact you guys there! Cheers guys!

lysander
12-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Hi Bro Sexphere,

As far as I know, other 4 - 5 star hotels do let you bring in guest but at a price. Something that can range from AED50 - hundreds depending on which hotel. By the way, are you on your own expense or company's expense?
I will PM you my mobile number in Dubai. Call me when you arrive.

Thanks bro kongsamiya and Lysander for your valuable advices! I will try to find out about that hotel kamara! I think that budget is still ok! Any other recommendations of hotel that we can bring guests in? I hope to see you guys there. Please let me know how to contact you guys there! Cheers guys!

Kongsamiya
12-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Bro Kongsamiya

No score, as you had said, no music plus no transport so no action loh....

Hard work on preparing budget or hard work on beds...????hehehehe

Go drinking, my treat lah.......

Just need your time.....all the rest of payments except bonking money will be mine. OK?....hehehe

Bro Sexphere did not response so do not know whether he is coming on 15th or not.......

If he is really coming, we can met for some drinking or look see look see.

Heheheeeeee

You know me well.... let me know if he is here.. and the rest can be arranged.
Get your PRO to do your DL converted. Your will get it immediately unlike the indians and chinese licence which they have to retake all the test again..
Anyway the licence will last for 10 years.

Now be careful when you said drinks on you hor.. can be very expensive on if I am in high spirit, a bottle of whisky or brandy can cost you 600 to 700 dhs( there goes 1 nite of bonking fee. hehehe...) jokining only.....

Kongsamiya
12-01-2006, 09:18 PM
My PRO like shit......one month gone and still have not settle my visa. sigh....

Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaa...............

That's life in Dubai man.. welcome to the club.. Anyway take it easy ok .. you have 60 days and extent another 30 days without flying out but only pays around 755 dhs. Then you will have to fly to renew your visit visa again, nearest to Doha around trip will takes about 3 hrs all in all and of cause same cost of visa extention plus air ticket..........

Utas89
15-01-2006, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=Kongsamiya]Bro Lysander,
well budder, i used to be a frequent traveller to mid east due to my nature of proffesion... my fav. hotel in dubai where value 4 $ is Traders. Corporate rate from Annie the sales director(Malaysian) was DH550 for Exe. floor.
Plenty of South East Asian there...& the cream is SIA stopover joint.. plenty of SIA gals... !!!

CibLover
18-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Hi Bro Sexphere

You didn't come to Dubai? I PM you my contact number but no calls from you????:confused: .......

Bro Lysander,

I'd think that maybe bro Sexphere did went to Dubai but was unable to access SBF. Happened to me while I was there. The website was banned maybe due to explicit materials/pictures?? ( I suspect). Therefore, he may not be able to receive your PM.

Sigh....

lysander
18-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Hi Bro CibLover

But I PM him my contact numbers before he leaves Singapore.
Anyway, in Dubai, you have to go www.sammyboyforum.com instead of www.forum.sammyboy.com which is why I can still access this forum.

21 days to my last day in Dubai unless my PRO do something to my work visa. sigh.......

Better if my PRO don't work on my visa so I can go back Singapore and see you in KL. hahahaha.......

Bro Lysander,

I'd think that maybe bro Sexphere did went to Dubai but was unable to access SBF. Happened to me while I was there. The website was banned maybe due to explicit materials/pictures?? ( I suspect). Therefore, he may not be able to receive your PM.

Sigh....

lysander
18-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Bro CibLover

Not really homesick but since there is an opportunity why not. Somemore get to clock more frequent flyer points mah.....Anyway, I can only fly back Singapore for a day or 2 and back again to Dubai. 7 hours in Business class is ok lah.....hehehehe....

Of course local food is still the best since we are local mah....hahahaha

The food sucks here in Dubai. Expensive and not up to the standard of our preferences. Most Chinese restuarants are run by Indians cooks.

Are you coming Dubai in near future?

Bro Lysander,

Thanks for the info. Will try to do so next trip.
Hahaha....you must've been homesick, liao. Hoping for the work visa to expire and therefore, get to go back S'pore. However, do agree that we get homesick easily especially the food. Nothing beats local food eventhough you might be eating the best cuisine by their best chef there.

Well, invitation is still and will always be valid. Just PM me when you planned to be in KL.. And this goes for bro Kongsamiya too!!! :)

Kongsamiya
18-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Bro CibLover

Not really homesick but since there is an opportunity why not. Somemore get to clock more frequent flyer points mah.....Anyway, I can only fly back Singapore for a day or 2 and back again to Dubai. 7 hours in Business class is ok lah.....hehehehe....

Of course local food is still the best since we are local mah....hahahaha

The food sucks here in Dubai. Expensive and not up to the standard of our preferences. Most Chinese restuarants are run by Indians cooks.

Are you coming Dubai in near future?

Wow.............. Business class for home flight, really envy you. I don't even have business class when I travel between Dubai and Beijin for business (company new, have to save cost).......... Agree with you, after a while you just really missed our food back home. even the worst one taste better than here.
Singapore food, here I come ... 8 days to go .....

By the way Bro, there is a Hong Kong resturant in Emirates Towner that sell roost duck noodle and some Hong Kong dishes.. but then hor, be prepare to pay thru your tummy hor.. 30 dhs for small portion of roost duck noodle or wanton noodle or even Sinchow mifun

lysander
18-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Bro CibLover

That's great. I should be here unless I kanna Big Sweep or toto back home.

Thanks for the info, I will check with brother Kongsamiya whether he knows where is it. I have found a restuarant open by a Singaporean malay selling Singapore style malay food. The price starts from 15dhs which is about S$7.

S$7 for a plate of Nasi Lemak, 3 times more than what we get in Singapore. At least 5 times more than in Malaysia. Blood suckers.......sigh....

Bro Lysander,

Working on something now. If everything runs smoothly, might be going over around April at the earliest. Hopefully, you're still there.

Yah, agreed about the restaurants there. Went to those Chinese restaurants, but when passing by the kitchen, can see Indians or Bangladeshi cooks. Sighh...

Three years ago, used to stay at one hotel owned by a M'sian chain of hotels. Forgot the name, it is still there but changed ownership. They used to have Nasi Lemak, Roti Chanai, Laksa, S'pore Bee Hoon and other local delicacies cooked by M'sian chef on their menu. Sighhh... It's located near to the Taj Hotel.

Kongsamiya
18-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Bro Kongsamiya

I enroute to Bangkok mah....prices same like you take SQ.
Trying to make me 'gian'....8 days to Singapore.....kekekeke
So expensive to eat good food in Dubai...sigh...
In order to save money, I will take prata everyday.....hahahahah

Come on lah not prata everyday. Like that you become very rich liau.. Prata only 0.50 dhs (only 21 cent but no curry hor, sugar they gave if you ask), want curry pay 5 dhs (S$2.10) Try egg sandwich (prata wrap with egg) 1.50dhs or meat sandwich (prata wrap with few small piece of beef or mutton) 2.00 dhs or Shawama 2.50 dhs. these are one of the cheapest food around. but then hor, eat too much also problem

OK OK I am almost forgot save money on food so that so can have more budget to bang the WL

lysander
18-01-2006, 06:27 PM
No lah I take prata with chicken masala, about 8dhs. No so bad compare to Singapore standard. Of course cannot compare to Jalan Kayu or Upper Thomson Prata lah....

Can't save much here, makan is expensive. In Singapore, can eat hawker food at S$3 - S$5, here must pay 3 times more.

Got any WLs need a place to stay and provide cooking? No sex. hehehe

Come on lah not prata everyday. Like that you become very rich liau.. Prata only 0.50 dhs (only 21 cent but no curry hor, sugar they gave if you ask), want curry pay 5 dhs (S$2.10) Try egg sandwich (prata wrap with egg) 1.50dhs or meat sandwich (prata wrap with few small piece of beef or mutton) 2.00 dhs or Shawama 2.50 dhs. these are one of the cheapest food around. but then hor, eat too much also problem

OK OK I am almost forgot save money on food so that so can have more budget to bang the WL

Kongsamiya
23-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Bro Kongsamiya

Where is the FR with the Fujian gal??????:) :)

Hi Bro,
Sorry no field report lah, I am composition writing skill very weak lah. nuntee kana bomdared left and right lah. all I can say is I will always RTU . Can give some statitics .....

Name : mei
Age : 24 (passport 32) on visit visa must >30 yo for dalu mm
Height: 5'2
Boobs : b cupper
targeted from : york club
bbbj : 8 lah
hj : 8
Fj : almost 10 (i very difficut to shoot and took almost 2 hrs to fire the first round and claimt she cum 5 x and did not go to wprk for the next 3 days)
Demages : 1st time 500dhs, 2nd time 400dhs and the last 3 time only buy
some food staff like seafood and veg.
Problem now : she will call me whenever she do not have booking. jialat liau
my girlfriend coming back from China soon........

By the way, how's your new furnishing of your new appartment going?

lysander
25-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Bro Kongsamiya

Bad news, remember the gal that I pick up on Karama Karaoke?
She is on my bed sleeping while I am in the office now.
Kanna stick from 23rd until now.
So she broke my principle of not doing the same gal twice….sigh…..

Name: Mao Mao
Height: 1.56m
Weight: 43kg
Body: 34C 24 35, big and juicy, pink nipples.
BBBJ: She said she never done that.
FJ: 8/10
Damages: 1st night, 800Dhs. 2nd night haven’t give her yet since she is soundly sleeping on my bed.

Facts not friction:

Called Bro Kongsamiya on 23rd after I saw his posting. Although he is busy but since it is me who call him, he agreed to come out for a drink.

So the hunting begins with place for a drink, went to Hard Rock Dubai..too crowded so we left. Went to the pub nearby but also crowded. Went to Long bar and still crowded. Give up and go for some snacks at TGIF at Mall of Emirates. Finally decided to go to Karama Karaoke since we have not been there yet.

While waiting for the gals inside the Karaoke, we start to sing but the sound system is too fcukup. Finally 2 gals appeared. One is dan dan who seat with me and the other mao mao who sit with Bro Kongsamiya.

The usual happened in the karaoke room, just singing and talk talk inside. No hanky panky thing. Finally it is almost time to go so I ask the gal seating (Dan Dan) with me the whole night whether she is interested to go back with me. She said that her aunty came so she can’t. I was thinking why this is happened to me twice. The last time, Bro Kongsamiya’s introduce a gal ( Yang Yang. See my previous FR) also give me excuses. Since Bro Kongsamiya did not want to bring the gal seating with him, I ask her (Mao Mao) whether she wants to come with me. She agreed and off we go.

Back to my apartment, while chit chatting, she told me that she and Dan Dan had actually turned back to the Karaoke for us. Dan Dan had just have done with another customer before she gone back to the Karaoke to meet me. So Mao Mao was quite shock when I asked her to follow me back home. Mao Mao said that she had also left the Karaoke since she thought that there will be no more customers coming. Bro Kongsamiya and I reached the Karaoke quite late about 12 midnight.

Enough of the talk talk no action, action starts…………..

I started to kiss her but she did not respond back which later she told me that she don’t kiss customers, how true, I don’t know……..

Slowly removed her blouse and pants…revealing her snow white body…wow…she has a pair of C+ boobs with very nice pink nipples……
She also has a tattoo of a flower on her stomach…very tempting……
Lick and softly suck her nipples and she started to moan……
Slowly removed her bra and panty and her neatly shaved private hair start to make my didi stand……
Gently playing her cunt……insert my finger into her hole and she start to moan loudly……so afraid that the neighbors might hear her so it is almost 3am……press up hard and try to find her G spot……she starts to shiver and whole body start to move…her moan gets louder and louder…….cover her mouth with my lips and she response back with hard wet kisses…..our tongues got into real hard action and my finger start to move fast and furious…….
She is enjoying so much that she accepted my 2nd and 3rd fingers into her hole while my middle finger touching her G spot and 2 other fingers moving ups and downs………
When she almost cum, I retrieved my kiss and fingers….there will a 2 seconds standstill, she was quite shock and start to ‘sa jiao’…saying I am very bad…..
Since my didi can’t wait anymore, I insert into her and start to bonk her……
While bonking her, her legs start to move about and finally I realized that her legs had to be lay flat and it is this position that she will cum. Since I know that is the position she needs, I start to bonk her real hard until she cumed. It is a pleasant view when you see the flower tattoo moving while bonking her. Turned her over and start to do her doggie…..she cumed again but I have problem cum myself….either I am too excited or I am getting gold….sigh…

We proceed to bath although I have not ejaculated. Playing her tits make my didi hard again. Lift up her left leg and insert her. Bonking her so hard and at the last second, pull didi out and spread all my discharge on her face……
After we clean up, it is almost 8am and I need to go back office to settle some issues, she said she will wait for me in the apartment. Since I am in a hurry, I let her stay thinking that I will get rid of her yesterday night…….

But and always but…..that didn’t happen…got into another long session with her last night……….

So I haven’t sleep for the past 72 hours and in office working while writing this FR……………

Will it be another long session tonight??????..........

lysander
26-01-2006, 06:14 PM
Bro Gurgeh

What is your budget, please remember that hotel here is more expensive than Singapore. The one I stay, Karama is ok. see www.hotelkarama.com for details. or you can check www.asiarooms.com

All the russian and cis are in cyclone, york and imperial hotel. Bro Kongsamiya may know better......yea, i'm look for good hotel too, not expensive, but where gers from russia an cis. ideas, guys?

Kongsamiya
26-01-2006, 08:41 PM
yea, i'm look for good hotel too, not expensive, but where gers from russia an cis. ideas, guys?

Hi Bro gurgeh,
Like bro Lysander said, Hotel Karama quite ok and location easy for you to access various joint. so when you cumming?:rolleyes:

lysander
27-01-2006, 02:54 PM
Bro CibLover

Thanks and may all your wishes come true in this coming Lunar New Year.

Although I got rid of her, she called me this morning saying that she wants a LV bag and ask whether I can buy for her............'big appetite'......

I told her to go ahead but I will not answer her call anymore.......
Anyway, the money I paid her for the last 3 days is enough for her to get a nice bag in LV. AED2400 which is about S$1100.

Still cheaper to play in BKK and KL......sigh......

Now Bro Kongsamiya is back in Sing, I am alone here with no one gal and friend........:(

Bro Kongsamiya & Bro Lysander,

Here's wishing the brothers in Dubai,

Happy Chinese New Year. May all ur dreams/wishes/fantasies cum true this New Year.

Bro Lysander,

Great FR. Didn't check in here for a few days and saw that you've got urself a real pussycat...hahaha. Glad that you've gotten rid of her. :p

Bro Kongsamiya,

How long will u be in S'pore? Any plans to come cheong in KL? If you are, do PM me.

Cheers.

lysander
27-01-2006, 03:05 PM
If on company account, I suggest stay at Grand Hyatt, near to Airport. We can go pick you up if Bro Kongsamiya is available. Cheers.....Many mei mei in Grand Hyatt...although quite ex.....

Likely company account...... forgot the last hotel where I stay also... hehehe

CibLover
27-01-2006, 03:10 PM
..Now Bro Kongsamiya is back in Sing, I am alone here with no one gal and friend........:(

Bro Lysander,

Understand the feeling of loneliness in a foreign country. That's why it's always good to get to know one or two brothers. Sorry to hear that you'll be in Dubai for the festive holidays. I'd guess that you've got the visas renewed?

I'll be leaving to my HM's hometown tonite. Therefore, will not be logging in till late next week. Keep up the spirit, bro. :)

lysander
27-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Yes, the gal here starts from 500dhs per shot....which is about S$240. Overnight and anything else is extra.....living standard here is higher than Singapor.....

I hope to get something like that too.....

OMG... So mych money involved??

Sorry to hear u are stuck there... Sigh... That's life of been an expat ya...

Hope u managed to find some big orgy gathering with the PRC...

Cheers

lysander
27-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Bro, US$100 can only get you 1 star hotel here......
Karama is 3 star and charge 550dhs for 1 night, which is about S$260.
Hotel here is very ex.....see www.asiarooms.com for the cheapest hotel in Dubai. I see whether can get something good for you at US$100 per night.
See you....

Cannot lah.. Company pay also must be a little reasonable mah...

I stay at Hyatt in Bandung or Surabaya for only about US50/ night... So budget should be max US 100 lah... Must aga aga mah..

2006 would be a difficult year for the company... Sigh

Cheers

Kongsamiya
30-01-2006, 11:36 PM
Yes, the gal here starts from 500dhs per shot....which is about S$240. Overnight and anything else is extra.....living standard here is higher than Singapor.....

I hope to get something like that too.....

Hey Bro.
What happened? you pay 500 per shot, Think your small head very passionate man, Should not pay anything more than 500dhs per nite (not per shot) especially after midnite during weekday. Yoke club not more than 300 per shot some even go for 150 if you are good sweet talking... Remember the 2 sisters at the sea view hotel pub with the Philpino band, they offer 400 for the nite together (Shuangfei).. Bro, you are handsome enough to knock off some price from them, use your charm. For me its very sample, they offer, I will counter offer only i feel comfortable and of cause must make sure my small head can perform if not forget it....

lysander
31-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Bro, remember your girlfriend's friend. She charged me 500Dhs per shot. Whole process, 30 minutes and she is gone. The mm I got from York the other time is 500Dhs for the whole night. 3 shots in total.

You should have get the 2 sisters that night since you have pay them 100 Dhs each for play play see see touch touch ....hahahaha

You can sweet talk but I very stupid in dealing with WLs. Normally if they are ok, I will agree to the price they state. Anyway, out for fun mah....

Hey Bro.
What happened? you pay 500 per shot, Think your small head very passionate man, Should not pay anything more than 500dhs per nite (not per shot) especially after midnite during weekday. Yoke club not more than 300 per shot some even go for 150 if you are good sweet talking... Remember the 2 sisters at the sea view hotel pub with the Philpino band, they offer 400 for the nite together (Shuangfei).. Bro, you are handsome enough to knock off some price from them, use your charm. For me its very sample, they offer, I will counter offer only i feel comfortable and of cause must make sure my small head can perform if not forget it....

lysander
31-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Bro Rainman

Yes, there is a TG flight from Singapore to Bangkok and Dubai.
You can stay in BKK for a few hours if you want to. The fare for economy is about S$800+

See you soon......

Ruby as in Tanjong Pgar area??

Been busy too... too many ppl at the in law side...hahaha... Drinking non stop for the past 7 days....

Should takea break tonite before heading off tomorrow morning....

See u guys then...

BTW, Is there a flight to Dubai via Bangkok?? I like to stop over for 3-5 hours... in Bangkok....

Cheers

liketoplay
01-02-2006, 10:11 PM
I might be in Dubai too middle of Feb . Just checked the hotels rates and yes they're damn ex ! S$450 above for 5 star hotels., Will check out Hotel Karama recommended by bros here.

TG goes SIN - BKK - DXB - BKK -SIN. Good thing is we are allowed stopover both ways. S$780 excuude tax.

lysander
01-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Hi Bro liketoplay

Any Bros who want to take TG, please be awared that there are no inflight entertainment. It will be a pain when you are taking a 7 hours flight.

For Karaoke cheongster, Karama Hotel has a Karaoke which has some nice WLs. Starting at 300Dhs per shot to 500Dhs per night.

Let me know if you have confirmed your travel plan. See you in Dubai.

I might be in Dubai too middle of Feb . Just checked the hotels rates and yes they're damn ex ! S$450 above for 5 star hotels., Will check out Hotel Karama recommended by bros here.

TG goes SIN - BKK - DXB - BKK -SIN. Good thing is we are allowed stopover both ways. S$780 excuude tax.

liketoplay
01-02-2006, 10:45 PM
hi bro lysander , will let you know once my trip is confirmed. Btw , how is Marco Polo Hotel in Diera ? Is the hotel and its location convenient ? Cannot find Karama in Asiarooms or Zuji leh

lysander
02-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Hi Bro liketoplay

Marco Polo Hotel is good because there is a Karaoke in the hotel, many PRC mm. But the quality of the hotel I don't know. But to warn you, if you stay in Diera, evey morning the traffic jam will kill you. Try to stay in hotel in Bur Dubai. Less traffic and newer hotel.

Karama Hotel is a small hotel. see www.hotelkarama.com
The published rate is 550dhs, ask for 400dhs. Both Karama Hotel and Marco Polo Hotel has Karaoke that flood with PRC mm.
For other nationalities, you will need to go cyclone, york.....etc....

hi bro lysander , will let you know once my trip is confirmed. Btw , how is Marco Polo Hotel in Diera ? Is the hotel and its location convenient ? Cannot find Karama in Asiarooms or Zuji leh

siamcutey
03-02-2006, 02:01 AM
Hi Bro liketoplay

Marco Polo Hotel is good because there is a Karaoke in the hotel, many PRC mm. But the quality of the hotel I don't know. But to warn you, if you stay in Diera, evey morning the traffic jam will kill you. Try to stay in hotel in Bur Dubai. Less traffic and newer hotel.

Bro lysander,

Got any hotels got thai girls in dubai boh? hehehe

This bro liketoplay like to play thai gers one. So u tell him PRC is wrong freq to him:D

kekeke
SC

sjb1994
03-02-2006, 10:04 AM
For other nationalities, you will need to go cyclone, york.....etc....
Hi bro Iysander, been to Dubai recently, but sammyboy web adddress was block there, just wonder how you log in from there? Will be travelling quite frequent to Dubai this year, it will be good if can find a way to log in from there.

CibLover
03-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Bro sjb1994,

Yes, bro. Had the same problem too when I was there in December. Could only logged in while inside the airport and using the wireless network.

Anyway, bro Lysander has answered the same query. I've yet to try it out. Reply is at the following:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1333927&postcount=90

Cheers.

lysander
03-02-2006, 02:02 PM
Bro siamcutey

I do not know any hotels have thai girls.
I myself like thai girls too but haven't see any yet.
May be should check with Bro Kongsamiya when he is back.

Bro lysander,

Got any hotels got thai girls in dubai boh? hehehe

This bro liketoplay like to play thai gers one. So u tell him PRC is wrong freq to him:D

kekeke
SC

lysander
03-02-2006, 02:03 PM
Bro shb1994, use www.sammyboyforum.com instead of forum.sammyboy.com

Hi bro Iysander, been to Dubai recently, but sammyboy web adddress was block there, just wonder how you log in from there? Will be travelling quite frequent to Dubai this year, it will be good if can find a way to log in from there.

lysander
05-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Bro Kongsamiya

Glad that you are back.
I have one bad news.
I am still stucked with the mm from Karama.
She had offically moved in with me.
So for those days that you are not in Dubai, I have only bonk her and no one else....sigh.....
Not only that I break my principles but also my wallet.
Spent more than 10,000dhs for the past 2 weeks on her.
First few thousands for her, then she want a LV bag and then a new handphone and dinner and drink at Burj Al Arab last night.
Now I really don't know how to get rid of her.
She still go to work in the night like your GF except that she don't go out with customers....

help.........

Bro Lysander,
I am back hee hee....... this morning 3 am, Now I am in the office...
Thai mei mei.. hmmmmm, must find out lah.. so far no luck for the young ones expect those in the forties but not in WL......

Bro will try to meet you tonite if my body permits.. too much cheonging last few nites, too much alcohol in the system....(have more than 4 bottles of brandy and countless no of jars of beer in my system..)

So how was your first CNY in dubai? Any cheezy event happened har? I would believed that you were enjoyinggggggggggg since yuou already have your own appartment..

lysander
05-02-2006, 02:48 PM
To All Brothers that will be coming to Dubai for short term or long term.
This is your S1 speaking.
Please report your date of arriving and expected date and time for beer/kopi/WLs/karaoke/massage..etc.. before you come in camp(Dubai).
MT line officer, bro kongsamiya will try to arrange for land rover(4 X 4s) to accomodate all servicemen (Samsters).
Please remember to bring your reservist booklet(wallet) and make sure it is fully loaded as enemies are heavily armed. Unless you do not want to confront the enemies from Russia, Tans, Cans, PRCs, Philippinos..etc...
If the number of brothers are more than 6, I will mobilise the MT sergant (my driver) with a 15 seater van for outing.

Out.

Bro, You now officially the liasion officer for our Sillypore bros hee hee and I will be the driver heeeeeeee. since you do not want to have your own transport).

lysander
06-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Bro CibLover

We shall go there when you are here.
Just let me know in advance as reservation is needed to get in the hotel.
No reservation and can't even go near the entrance.
Not yet a parasite but soon to be if she goes on asking for more.
Feelings sure have some if not, one key kick to Arabian Seas already.
Bro Kongsamiya must come back quickly lah...or I die here alone leh....kekekeke

Brothers in Dubai,

Will sure report my itinaries on my next trip to Dubai.

Sad to hear of your problems, bro Lysander. 10,000dhs?? Walaueh!! On my numerous trips to Dubai, still haven't been to Burj Al Arab, yet! Geez...you really have a parasite there. Why don't just kick her out? Unless, you have some feelings?? hehehe..

Bro Kongsamiya,

Went back Dubai so fast? Was waiting and hoping that you'll drop by KL, leh!! If you follow the M'sian thread, you'll read that we've had some exciting sexcursions the last few days. Anyway, next trip, bro.

Cheers.

Tulan2
06-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Hey bro lysander and Kongsamiya,
Need advice from our most knowledgeable and esteemed 'bros' in Dubai. Will be coming over end of the month and company has made arrangements for me to stay at the Novotel World Trade Center hotel. Can you advise if anything exciting there or do I have to venture far and wide for interesting places. Generally into WLs for ST or ON. From the thread, understand that the happening places are in the more well known and hip hotels. Don't think Novotel has a 'happening' bar or does it?. Would appreciate any advice. "Kum Sia,loh"

lysander
06-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi Bro Tulan2,

Welcome to the land of expensive cheonging.
Novotel is somewhere near to my apartment, about 10 minutes drive.
Karama Hotel Karaoke is one you can visit.
Admiral Plaza Karaoke is another one.
York Club, Sea View Hotel Club, Imperial Hotel club.
All the above is near your hotel.

Marco Polo, Chinese Karaoke are at Deira.
I do not know where Cyclone is, should be at Bur Dubai.

Prepared and loaded your wallet.

Hey bro lysander and Kongsamiya,
Need advice from our most knowledgeable and esteemed 'bros' in Dubai. Will be coming over end of the month and company has made arrangements for me to stay at the Novotel World Trade Center hotel. Can you advise if anything exciting there or do I have to venture far and wide for interesting places. Generally into WLs for ST or ON. From the thread, understand that the happening places are in the more well known and hip hotels. Don't think Novotel has a 'happening' bar or does it?. Would appreciate any advice. "Kum Sia,loh"

CibLover
06-02-2006, 03:29 PM
....I do not know where Cyclone is, should be at Bur Dubai.

bro lysander,

Serious, ah?? :eek: that's the first place I went to when I asked the taxis to bring me to where the "girls" are!! But damn expensive place where you can get the PRC and Tan's girls dividing the whole club. Negotiation skills is greatly required.

bro Kongsamiya wouldn't prefer this place cause it's quite unnecessarily expensive. Rite, bro? I remember the admission fee alone is 70dhs. but a good place for eye-candy..kekeke.

lysander
06-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Bro CibLover

Bro Kongsamiya never bring me there leh....
Anyway, the admission fee is now 85dhs.
Whatfor, I rather give the money to a WL in karaoke.
My PRO always go there so I know when he claim for entertainment.

bro lysander,

Serious, ah?? :eek: that's the first place I went to when I asked the taxis to bring me to where the "girls" are!! But damn expensive place where you can get the PRC and Tan's girls dividing the whole club. Negotiation skills is greatly required.

bro Kongsamiya wouldn't prefer this place cause it's quite unnecessarily expensive. Rite, bro? I remember the admission fee alone is 70dhs. but a good place for eye-candy..kekeke.

Kongsamiya
06-02-2006, 05:08 PM
bro lysander,

You are right bro,
Now entrance is 85 dhs - which i can have 1 pack of whisky and 2 beer to go along in Admiral Plaza KTV and sing my heart out.

CO Lysander, I told u i want to rest last nite as I landed yesterday 4am. you know what, I was dead drank again at Admiral Plaza KTV, 7 whisky and 7 beer(atomic bomb) met a Sillipore bro who is on transit with his Malaysia Friend. Reached home 3 am again.They will be there tonite again, but i can't be there tonite as i have guest tonite from demark and they want to go jockey's and yoke club and maybe Cyclone (another heavy nite)

Kongsamiya
06-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Bro, no blaming you leh....
Anyway, don't really like those places.

Now, my visa is coming to an end, should I go Doha, Muscat or any places you would recommend?

CO,
Doha turn around trip about 3 hrs.

Take Emirates Airline 930pm flight see whether can met EK girl from Sillpore
very friendly base in Dubai Her Name I think is Miss Chai,
S4

Kongsamiya
07-02-2006, 08:25 PM
OK set!. 1 bottle wine for bro lysander and 1 bottle whisky for bro Kongsamiya..beer you buy yourself!. then spend little money on WL, lah!. You think they still want???:p

Wah Bro,
you dam steadily bottle wine 200dhs, bottle whisky 600dhs WL 500 to 700dhs
ok beer i pay, ktv room i get free for you(normally 100dhs per hr)

So how many days will you be here...(Bro Lysander, hosei liau got drinks liau, hope bro Tulan2 stays longer man.:D .)

CibLover
10-02-2006, 06:13 PM
Bro sexphere,

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you get them back. At first tot you cannot log-in to SBF cause it's a different address ther, but now get to know you actually CAN't log-in cause u lost the laptop. Sorry.

Bro Lysander,

Just spoken on the phone with my travel agent and remembered to ask for the M;sian Hotel name that serves Curry Mee and Nasi Lemak. It was "MAYFAIR" hotel located near Taj Hotel. It's owned by the Holiday Villa group. But sadly, it has been taken over now and no longer serves those foods. Sighh....

lysander
11-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Bro CibLover

Thanks for the effort.
There are some new cafes that serve Singaporean food.
Visited one that was operated by a Singaporean Malay staying in CCK.
Not bad but quite ex.
When will you be coming in?

Bro sexphere,

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you get them back. At first tot you cannot log-in to SBF cause it's a different address ther, but now get to know you actually CAN't log-in cause u lost the laptop. Sorry.

Bro Lysander,

Just spoken on the phone with my travel agent and remembered to ask for the M;sian Hotel name that serves Curry Mee and Nasi Lemak. It was "MAYFAIR" hotel located near Taj Hotel. It's owned by the Holiday Villa group. But sadly, it has been taken over now and no longer serves those foods. Sighh....

lysander
11-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Brother Kongsamiya,

Reporting an outing that did not call upon you as my colleague and I are entertaining our client.

After the heavy drinking night with you and my GF and my GF’s GF at the Chinese Karaoke, my body had too much alcohol to get rid. My GF still blur blur until today. I know you will have no effect since it is consider not much to you.

Yesterday morning before I could get enough sleep to overcome the alcohol, my colleague called me to say that he wants to entertain our client last night and ask me along. Initially I thought better not but give in anyway since I have not met any of our clients at all.

Furthermore, my GF is ‘flying visa’ this morning 5am. So if she goes to ‘work’, she will just go straight to the agent and not come back home.

Therefore, 3 of us went to Capitol hotel for dinner, my colleague had brought along his GF who work in Karaoke in 2nd floor Capitol Hotel. She looks fine but not my taste, so initially I thought this trip sure sucks……

Anyway, proceed to the Karaoke after the dinner, and wow…many PRC mm……some very pretty……I would think that the gals there are the best in quality so far that I have seen in Dubai…….

Did not choose anyone as too many good one there…don’t know which to choose……then my colleague’s GF…kapo go and get 1 gal for my client and get one for me…..

The gal sitting with my client has big boobs (at least D) and her low cut collar t-shirt keeps exposed her assets…..her black laced bra cannot cover her huge assets and the look at them keep my didi in action mode.

The gal (tree leaves) as she called herself sit beside me and she has a tall and slim figure will is appealing to me.

So bro Kongsamiya, I used the same technique that we have in the Chinese karaoke. Order a big bottle of whisky and try to make the gals all drunk. But that didn’t happen……drink quite a bit myself and start getting headache….must be the continuing of 2 nights of heavy drinking.

Cut the long story short, after the drink, all gals are booked for the night…..
Initially wanted to go tree leaves’ place for the bonking session as I afraid that my GF will suddenly come back to the apartment instead of going directly to the agent after her ‘work’. She is at Chinese karaoke. But I still prefer to go to my apartment instead of going to other places.

Since I know that my GF is still in the Chinese Karaoke, I pretend and call her to see whether she is busy with customer. As it turned out she is ‘sitting tai’, so I take the tree leaves back to my apartment.
Back in the apartment, tree leaves stripe to naked and exposed her flat stomach and A cup boobs in front of me. Suddenly I felt that my didi cannot stand……….is it because that I am afraid that my GF will come back anytime or I had drunk too much…….

First time in life feel so lousy….anyway, didi not helping…my hands will do the job…..slowly caress her breast and start to finger her below…..her hole is a bit lower than normal gals and so tight and dry. My finger had a hard time locating it and inserting into her is a rough and tedious task. The moment my finger is inside her dry hole, she started to moan. While my finger try to locate her G spot, her moaning get stronger. She starts to move her body to accommodate the waves of happiness.

The worst part is my didi is still not standing……..sigh…..finally after fingering her and kissing all parts of her body, I give up the idea of bonking her. Grab her boobs and I masturbate and ejaculate on her tummy…….feeling very lousy, I ask her to come back after 5am after my GF had gone to the agent even if she is coming back to my apartment after ‘sitting tai’. Tree leaves agreed and said that she will be waiting for me to regain my manhood.

Called my GF after sending tree leaves to the main road to catch a taxi. The security must be curious that I had bought a different gal back just now and sending her away so soon. Anyway, couldn’t get through to her as she is not answering her call. Thought that she might have got drunk again like the previous night. Quickly get a taxi and fly down to the Chinese Karaoke to see what happened. When I almost reach there, she called saying that she had left her HP in her bag thus did not notice that I have called her several times. Since I am almost there, I went into the Chinese Karaoke to see what happens. She was prettily dressed and that make me jealous…. I did not see her dressed like I always did as I left the apartment early to meet up my colleague and client.

She urged me to go back to the apartment instead of waiting for her to complete the ‘sitting tai’…….since it is only 1am and she might be staying until 3am, I proceed back home thinking of getting some sleep before I call upon tree leaves for a fighting for manhood session.

While back in my apartment, I can’t get to sleep and I haven’t slept for more than 3 hours for the past 72 hours…………anyway, while waiting and watching TV, I almost fall asleep but then my GF is back…..it was 3.20am……while she bathes and change into lingerie, my didi stand…..what a fxxk…..when he is suppose to stand, he relax….when he is not suppose to stand…he stand…..since he is standing…..although just masturbate at tree leaves tummy, I proceed to bonking my GF until she cummed and I offload inside her minutes later.

Quickly cleaned up and she get dressed. Since it is quite late, 4.30am, I offered to send her to the agent place. While leaving the building saw the same security guard…..he must be thinking….what a wonderful night I have….gals in and out my apartment for the past few hours…..

Anyway, after sending her to the agent, give a call to tree leaves to regain my confidence…..she was asleep but she said ok and I got a cab and fly to her apartment. Die die, the stupid security is at the lobby while I bring tree leaves in to my apartment. He had seen me bringing 2 gals back and sending 2 gals away. Maybe should bribe him to keep quiet.

This time, since my GF is not around, I decided to take it slow…also I had just bonked my GF so monster Z is somewhere nearby….slowly undressed her, she is in her laced black bra and laced black panties…..luckily not bear bear again or I sure give up totally.

I asked her whether she can BBBJ for me, initially she said no but she gave in as she said that since I am so handsome, she will do it for me. Once her small lips start to suck my little head, my brain got blown away. Her suction is just nice and powerful yet she did not hurt the little fellow……..I almost cummed in her mouth but I used all the resistance mind power and keep my load. Now my didi is standing tall waiting to charge and regain the manhood. Took out my didi from your small mouth and start to insert into her. Her hole is small and dry, it makes you feel that you are fxxking a virgin. After some struggle, my didi finally enter her hole and while charging into her, she cried out that my didi is too big for her and it had reach the end of her vaginal. Upon hearing this, who can tahan anymore, starts to bonk her like there are no tomorrow…….her moan gets stronger and louder…I lifted her backside while bonking her and this trick works for her, she cummed very quickly and look at me saying what pills I had taken, why suddenly so strong…….

I said the previous session was a total failure because I had things in my mind so cannot perform, now, GF is gone, and nothing to worry and I am back in business.

Since she cummed, I withdrew from her and start to catkiss her………..using my middle finger, I started to play her hole and try to make her cummed without inserting into her. A few minutes later, she starts to moan again, now my didi is always in standby mode. Want him to stand he stand, want him to rest he rest……..lift her backside again and insert my didi into her hole….the same good feeling…tight and dry…..really feels like bonking a virgin…….gave her a good 5 minutes continuous bonking and she cummed again….saying that this is the 1st time that she had cummed twice in sure a shirt time……

Rest my didi and proceed to make her cummed the 3rd time……..playing with her small boobs and fingering her…she start to moan again………not waiting for her to rest…insert into her and bonked her really hard…..this time we cummed together……….

After cleaning up, we lay down on the bed with her holding me tight……..she claimed that the orgasm that she got from me is the best in her life……although I doubt it is true but I still feel shoick….she started to play with my didi and my didi stand again. I asked her to BBBJ me again and when her suction get better and better, I offload again in her mouth….she almost chocked……after spitting out the semen, she said my semen is bitter….but not fishy…I guess it must be the alcohol that had made my semen bitter…

It is 7.30am and she said she would prefer to leave, since I can’t do anymore (4 ejacts within 7 hours) and no point keeping a gal who wants to go home. Paid her and send her down to the lobby to wait for taxi……bloody hell, the same security guard is again at the main lobby …he must be wondering why this guy bring gals in and out for the past few hours.

Dead tired and want to get some sleep. Blur blur sleep for 3 hours and get back to office at 10.30am. Nothing much to do just to show face and check some emails while writing this FR……….going home to sleep now….another battle awaiting when my GF got back home this evening……..I told her that semen makes good facial supplement and she said she wants to try and apply my semen on your face and see whether that will help her getting rid of pimples……..3 hours till she is back…….boy……..slept only 6 hours in last 90 hours……….

Kongsamiya
12-02-2006, 04:36 AM
Brother Kongsamiya,

Suddenly I felt that my didi cannot stand……….is it because that I am afraid that my GF will come back anytime …….

CO, now u understand y i did not book anyone out...... if they do not have a place for me to go....most of the ktv mms do not have a room to themselves and i am interested to book hotel just for bonking not worth. anyway already had enough fun of bonking in dubai for the last 2 years, now just wan to enjoy with some kaki in drinking....

lysander
12-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Bro Kongsamiya

Reporting another trip to Capitol Karaoke without you last night. Knowing that you are busy with ironing your clothing so I asked my colleague tio accompany me.

The reason for the trip is getting into argument with my GF when she is back. Giving me the 'fxxxking' face like I owe her millions. Bloody hell, I paid for her 'flying visa' and get this kind of treatment.

Anyway, left alone in anger during dinner and switch off my HP. Lu think lu TL. So decided to go somewhere where I am appreciated. Called you but you were busy, so call my colleague and landed up at Capitol Karaoke again.

Last night, not many mm like the previous night but still better than most of the places that I have been.

Anyway, had given tea leaves a call before going there and she was waiting for me. Went into the KTV room but my colleague was still at the bar area sianing mm. But not too long, he came into the KTV room saying that the mm (xiao hong) that accompany him the previous night will be here to accompany him. I think he wants to get someone else but some mms might have call xiao hong saying that he is here...so he LL.

Last night is a relax night with no further actions other than singing.....

Left the KTV at 10.30pm and called my GF...got into another quarrel.....sigh.....go back apartment LL.........quarrel again....later make up....but tea leaves 'good die no die' sms me at 1.30am and me and GF get into another quarrel...sigh....

I think it is retribution, spend money get qi to suffer.......

Early morning, my wife called...and now my GF said it is some other mm that called me......sigh......she don't even believe that now I am in office working........what the fxxk.....

lysander
17-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Bro sjb1994,

go to www.asiarooms.com and you can get cheap hotel rates.

like what bro kongsamiya said....tai tai hong hong walk out......don't need to snip out....kekekeke

Haha, I think the 2nd and 3rd is a better option.

Me haven't set up properly in Dubai yet, still getting in hotel (sharing room as hotel rate here quite ex), don't think can snip out that easy. Will see how things go.

lysander
19-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Hi Bro

How relax you want?
Hard Rock Cafe is not a bad place to get some gifts for people back home.
I spent more than 800dhs there on 2 trips buying t-shirts, lighter...etc...
Your hotel is really very far from the city centre. It is about 60-80dhs by taxi to city centre. About 40-50dhs to go Hard Rock Cafe....
I will check with S4 to see whether he is free tomorrow night to meet you up.
My S4 got a little drunk last night while drinking with me...hehehehe
Let me know your plans......karaoke?Pub?WLs?Music????

I will drop into Dubai tomorrow morning - bloody night flight from Singapore! - and stay for 2 nights. Accomodation at the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, Green Community, Dubai Investment Park.
2 day workshop, but the nights are still available :-))
Any recommendations for a relaxing evening? Or just head to Hardrock Cafe, as recommended by some collegues there?

-GH- the Great Hunter

Kongsamiya
20-02-2006, 01:55 PM
ually

Actually I do not mind the condition of the room... If u read my last FR...

I arrive 5am... Reach hotel, wait at the coffee shop, had some snack, then take a short nap and visit my office... Back to hotel... then again to shop, eat and drink till cycloon closed, back to hotel, drink with the girl and short sex... Then leave for the airport again...

If u can arrange.... I will arrange to come one day earlier... Say Monday 5 am on 28th Feb?? My Flight to Narobi leave on 1st at 8.30 am,..... hehehe

Let me know...

Cheers

PS : Also tell me what time u guys available?? I just need a place for a shower.....

Bro Rainman

Feb 28 is tuesday lah, night available for you no problem. For your infor, Imperial Suite rate at S$165.00 booked thru net. Have 3 friends from Singapore staying there now.. there are 3 pubs cum disco in this hotel. very convienent for your ST . many ore ore ones and white white ones and not forget the tiong kok mei mei.

lysander
20-02-2006, 03:48 PM
Some information for all members and guests in Sammy Forum who are here or coming or occasionally coming to Dubai.

The information that I will provide here are as latest as possible.

Karaoke with PRC MMs:
1. Capitol Hotel, 2nd floor.
2. Karama Hotel, Ground floor.
3. Admiral Plaza Hotel, 2nd floor.
4. Havana Hotel, 2nd floor.
5. Marco Polo Hotel, Ground floor.

Pub/Club with all nationalities MMs:
1. York club @ York International Hotel.
2. Cyclone club near to the stadium
3. Club @ Seaview Hotel
4. Club @ Imperial Suite Hotel
5. Astoria club @ Astoria Hotel

Karaoke with the best selection of gals: Capitol Hotel
Many young ones unlike other Karaokes that are filled with 28+ or more MMs.

Kongsamiya
20-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Some information for all members and guests in Sammy Forum who are here or coming or occasionally coming to Dubai.

The information that I will provide here are as latest as possible.

Karaoke with PRC MMs:
1. Capitol Hotel, 2nd floor.
2. Karama Hotel, Ground floor.
3. Admiral Plaza Hotel, 2nd floor.
4. Havana Hotel, 2nd floor.
5. Marco Polo Hotel, Ground floor.

Pub/Club with all nationalities MMs:
1. York club @ York International Hotel.
2. Cyclone club near to the stadium
3. Club @ Seaview Hotel
4. Club @ Imperial Suite Hotel
5. Astoria club @ Astoria Hotel

Karaoke with the best selection of gals: Capitol Hotel
Many young ones unlike other Karaokes that are filled with 28+ or more MMs.

CO,
All the above joint are more or laee well know and most of new arrival will visits these joint.

Other joints are as below

KTV
Emirates hotel - very ex sori CO did not bring there

Clubs

club@Hyatt hotel
club@le-meridians
Jockey club
rock bottom@regency - easy pick up if you are handsome - no WL
Rattle snake@metropolitans
Club @seashell inn- used to have now don't know long time did not go liau

lysander
21-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Trust me...not a great time here. Prefer BKK. Spend little enjoy more.....

I would say 90% of the PRC is about the same. First LV, handphone, watches, diamond rings, apartment......etc...

But if the gal takes it slow, I can accept...but my gf too eager.....
She will be with me for only 1 month by tomorrow.
The amount I had spent on her is more than 20,000dhs = S$10,000.
For the same amount of money I can have 3 thai models staying with me for a month.

This morning, her mum called to say that in need of 10,000yuan = 5,000dhs. So another 5,000dhs gone......sigh.....

But seems like you are having a great time there. And from your description, seems like all the PRC characteristics are the same.... even when they are in Dubai, always want people to buy LV, handphone, etc:rolleyes:

Rainman
21-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Bro Rainman

Feb 28 is tuesday lah, night available for you no problem. For your infor, Imperial Suite rate at S$165.00 booked thru net. Have 3 friends from Singapore staying there now.. there are 3 pubs cum disco in this hotel. very convienent for your ST . many ore ore ones and white white ones and not forget the tiong kok mei mei.

Hahaha... Guess what.... After going to the site of Imperial hotel and yes.... That is where I stay before... on the ground floor near the recep got a one lady (old PRC) operate masserge room.....

No cheaper hotel then the above??

Cheers

sjb1994
21-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Bro, so .......................

See you soon..
Bro, thanks for the advice. But that's the road to go, have to bare with it. Not like here Sg everything so trasparent, but in other way is good too.

Bro lysander, your list should come out earlier. Past few trip stayed in Crowne Plaza, Renaissance didn't see anything. Just there's once when check-in Crowne (mid-night 4plus) saw a PRC sitting in the lobby.

BTW, the Chinese restaurant in the Emirate Tower selling quite a good food. Xiau Wei Yang at Deira also not bad.

Kongsamiya
21-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Bro, thanks for the advice. But that's the road to go, have to bare with it. Not like here Sg everything so trasparent, but in other way is good too.

Bro lysander, your list should come out earlier. Past few trip stayed in Crowne Plaza, Renaissance didn't see anything. Just there's once when check-in Crowne (mid-night 4plus) saw a PRC sitting in the lobby.

BTW, the Chinese restaurant in the Emirate Tower selling quite a good food. Xiau Wei Yang at Deira also not bad.

Aiyah,
Called you when you were here but you never say u stay Crown Plaza. There got disco at 3rd floor, tons of wl, 2nd floor got the biggest pub in town and you u never explore....:eek:

Chinese restaurant at Emirates ran by hongkonger.......

lysander
21-02-2006, 06:22 PM
If you don't mind the comfort.
I got 1 place where the people bring gals to fxxxk there, something like hotel 81.
But it is a private residence which the operator partition into smaller rooms.
Rooms quite ok. 180dhs without bathroom, 220dhs with bathroom.
Near to Al Ghurair Centre.

Hahaha... Guess what.... After going to the site of Imperial hotel and yes.... That is where I stay before... on the ground floor near the recep got a one lady (old PRC) operate masserge room.....

No cheaper hotel then the above??

Cheers

Rainman
21-02-2006, 06:37 PM
If you don't mind the comfort.
I got 1 place where the people bring gals to fxxxk there, something like hotel 81.
But it is a private residence which the operator partition into smaller rooms.
Rooms quite ok. 180dhs without bathroom, 220dhs with bathroom.
Near to Al Ghurair Centre.

Bro, that is like Sin 110 for the one with Bathroom?

What about these : -

Panorama Hotel Bur Dubai (Form. Panorama)
Location Dubai, Bur Dubai (US80)

Conrad Hotel
Location Dubai, Bur Duba (US78)

Above 3 stars but this one 4 stars and US 88 sound like a good Offer??

Pearl Residence Dubai
Location Dubai, Bur Duba

http://dubai-hotelguide.net/hotels/dubpea.htm?GDU

What do u guys think??

lysander
21-02-2006, 06:47 PM
Bro

Go to

http://www.asiarooms.com/united_arab_emirates/dubai-hotels.html?type=asc#hotels

Panorama Hotel Bur Dubai only US$66.

Conrad Hotel

Pearl Residence Dubai
Location Dubai, Bur Duba

What do u guys think??

Kongsamiya
21-02-2006, 06:50 PM

Conrad Hotel

Pearl Residence Dubai
Location Dubai, Bur Duba

What do u guys think??

Panorama Hotel good location for cheoning.
ground - club Jockeys
7 mins walk to York Club
5 mins to imperial suite
10 mins to KTV IN aMIRAL Plaza
20 mins walk to Karama KTV
15 mins walk to sea view hotel club.
15 mins from my home
CO will take longer maybe 25 - 30mins

Rainman
21-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Panorama Hotel good location for cheoning.
ground - club Jockeys
7 mins walk to York Club
5 mins to imperial suite
10 mins to KTV IN aMIRAL Plaza
20 mins walk to Karama KTV
15 mins walk to sea view hotel club.
15 mins from my home
CO will take longer maybe 25 - 30mins

Haha.... U guys should read the review.... Very bad....:o

Posted by Dick Kuntz, United Kingdom in June 2005

A lively hotel with excellent night life. They charge 50 Dhs if you want to take a lasy into the rooms. Great pick up place.

The rooms are livable and the bathrooms are OK. Dont forget that you would be paying more than 10 times the amount for similar facilities in a 4 or 5 star joint. Great deals with asiarooms.com.

Sometimes the police has been known to raid the place in the early hours of the morning, and break the locks if you dont open up. You'll notice that the locks in many rooms have been picked. Otherwise a great place.

Traveler Rating:
2/5

Kongsamiya
21-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Haha.... U guys should read the review.... Very bad....:o

Posted by Dick Kuntz, United Kingdom in June 2005

A lively hotel with excellent night life. They charge 50 Dhs if you want to take a lasy into the rooms. Great pick up place.

The rooms are livable and the bathrooms are OK. Dont forget that you would be paying more than 10 times the amount for similar facilities in a 4 or 5 star joint. Great deals with asiarooms.com.

Sometimes the police has been known to raid the place in the early hours of the morning, and break the locks if you dont open up. You'll notice that the locks in many rooms have been picked. Otherwise a great place.

Traveler Rating:
2/5

Police raid the place? you must be joking..had he withness it, I had never heard this under normal curcumstance for the last 2 years unless the guest disturb other guest (like kissing in public or make out in public) and complaint are made or being set up.

For your information, The AV dept do not even go into pubs and ktv to raid and flush out the WL unlike Sillipore and malaysia. They only do spot check when the wl leaves the clubs or ktv for visa.

For hotel charging some extra for bring in the girl is common practise in 1 to 4 star hotels here. Sometime they only request for the passport of the WL, 5 star normally they don't bother

Kongsamiya
22-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Sigh.... Guess I stay at the Rush Inn instead lor?

Cheers
Bro,
Book Rush Inn, had called and check the rate - 300dhs ==SGD139.00
Its only 3 min. walk to Yoke club and 5 mins to Imperial Suite.
Why hotel are fully booked? because there is a exhibition coming up, International Aid Organisation Exh. and the biggest around the region in early much. Cheap hotel near to the trade centre (5 km range) all snape up liau

gurgeh
25-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Need some advice as to where to stayI was there last week for one night only and stayed at the Sheraton Four Points:

http://www.fourpoints.com/burdubai

it's within 200 meters of York, Rockefellas and the other places. Can't remember what I paid, maybe 600 Dirhams for a decent room and no trouble bringing girls back.

lysander
27-02-2006, 02:17 PM
join us and you will know.....
cannot do hanky panky in the KTV room but we play decent games
Is KTV here more happening that that in Spore?

Kongsamiya
27-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Or any suggestion (phone number) for quick call to hotel? Have many colleagues in town and therfore not convenient to go to bar whatever.

Bro Boss30,
If want quick fix, try these nos, they are MP like those in Sing, bacially fxxk shop don't know they wil sent the mm to your hotel, give it a shot....
+971 504653688 - China dragon Fitness centre
+ 971 50 2275380 - China Sea Fitness centre
+ 971 50 2091891 -
+ 971 50 4291017 - China Modern fitness centre
+ 971 50 5284393 - Thai Fitness Centre

lysander
27-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Change your USD here, better rate.

Bro ... Damaged that I should prepare??

Should I change the bullet here or in Dubai?? I am having USD ya...

Cheers

Kongsamiya
27-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Bro ... Damaged that I should prepare??

Should I change the bullet here or in Dubai?? I am having USD ya...

Cheers

Bro Rainman,
Change here lah, Don't change it at the airport,lots of xchanger here.

lysander
28-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Bro ANOA

Are you in Dubai?

KTV - wine, wiskey, beer about the same price as in Singapore.
Bonk - 300 - 1000dhs depending on WLs
Massage - decent one about 100-120dhs per hour
tips for WLs - sitting with you on KTV about 200dhs

Seems like Dubai very happening. What are the damages there for KTV, bonk, tips, massage, etc?

lysander
28-02-2006, 07:55 PM
Now exchange is about S$1 = 2.2dhs

CO Sir,

What is the exchange of SGD vs DHS?

Kongsamiya
01-03-2006, 02:13 PM
To Chief of Dubai Force,

Re: Reporting on Operation ‘Nightfall’

Personnel attended:
CO - Bro lysander
S4 - Bro Kongsamiya
Bro Snappy123
Bro Rainman
Bro Tulan2
CO’s GF
CO’s GF’s GF who later becomes Bro Snappy123’s GF
S4’s GF
Bro Rainman’s GF

AOL: (will be entertained when appear in Dubai)
Bro sjb1994
Bro CibLover
Bro Gurgeh
Bro HuiGe3387

AWOL: (will be severely charged)
Bro Wisemyst
Bro Boss30

Dinner was served at 7.30pm sharp when S4 were out getting Bro Snappy123.
Sorry S4, did not wait for you…….I placed order but the food were served much quicker than I anticipated. So pai say, cold food for you and Bro Snappy123.

Since Bro Rainman and Bro Snappy123 were still in Singapore time which is 11.30pm…they didn’t eat much even though I had ordered many nice dishes….

Anyway, after the dinner, proceed to the deployed place for Operation ‘Nightfall’- Havana Hotel’s Chinese Karaoke.

Battle started when all kinds of beverages are served.
Johnnie Walker Red Label, Heineken Beer, Red Bull, Coca Cola, Liang Teh, Lemon Tea, Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Banana Juice, Watermelon Juice, Lemon Juice, Mineral Water…etc…

A simple strategy battle started:

Everyone will have a container with 5 dices, after the ‘shale’, the starter will call for the total number of 1or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. Example, 10 of 5. Since there are 4 brothers playing, there might be a total of 20 ‘5’ since each have 5 dices.

When the guys play, the gals will put all kind of beverages into a small glass and when their guy loses, the gal will drink. When the gals play, the guys will add the beverages into the glass and when their gal lost, he drink. So imagine, a glass with Whiskey, Red Bull, Liang Teh, Banana Juice, Coca Cola, Beer,,,etc…..

Bro Rainman with his strong IQ and sea volume, did not drink much or lose much on this silly game……..Zhan Leh……

Bro Wisemyst on his previous outing with S4 and me, lay flat after his 3rd glasses of mixtures.

So as the most junior member on DTF, Bro Snappy123 drank the most, especially when his new found GF by his side calling him to open…….open what…not pants zip lah…..
Open other people calling on total number thinking that people bluffed……so Bro Snappy123 end up drinking glasses after glasses……

The night is complete when Bro Tulan2 made a surprise visit. Thanks for the cigars….I am sure the 2 old birds love them……kekekeke

Thanks Bro Rainman on his Chivas Regal.

Thanks S4 for his MT line and paying for the damage at KTV.

Bro Rainman and Bro Snappy123, please report FR on your encounter with your GF leh…..can’t wait…….

Operation ended at 1am.
I declared mission successful on Operation Nightfall.

Yours truly,

Lysander
CO, DTF

After Operation NightFall, Sent Bro Snappy and Raninman back to respective Hotel and left for home.

4 am in the morning, received call form Bro Rainman that hotel don't allow to let him bring his warlord into his battleground. He had checked out from hotel, I had to convert my dining hall to become his tempt battle ground. Luckily got spare king size mattress and accessories. I must pity his Warlord as Bro Rainman must be than Tulan (ops not you bro Tulan2)

Bro Rainman, sorry I could not get up on time to send you to airport.... Have a good trip during your stay in Africa and don't forget to stay another nite here again on your transit back to sillipore

Bro Snappy - no doubt you drank the most and still carried yourself so well, my respect for you being another one with sea volume. have a good trip to RAK and will see you again when you are back to Dubai this Sunday.

Bro Tulan2, your late arrival really made our day, I really respect your effort to meet us especially when told you that Bro Rainman had stay 1 day to meet us instead of 3 hours transit in the airport. You could have rested in your hotel as your 2 days schedule is so packed...

CO Sir, Operation NIght Fall a success and thank you on the dinner. Although there was some hicup here and there, it was one of the best nite I have for the last 2 years.....

Kongsamiya
01-03-2006, 07:36 PM
No problem. First card I plan to apply in Dubai will be the "red card" - Alcohol Drinking Licence - to tai tai hong hong buy alcohol drink on the street, but is there any shop sell alcohol drink beside those in Hotel?

Bro kongsamiya, schdule not comfirm yet, depand on when the local approval granted.

You think you can drink on the street with your Licence:eek: ? Are you prepared to be in lockup for 30 days and deported after that?
There are 8 shops officially selling Alcohol to licence holder, you will be given a quota of amount that you can buy each month which is packed against your salary income, Alcohol that you buy is for your own comsumption at home only.
Officially, you are even not allowed to buy for someone else....

Boss30
01-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Sorry bros for not being able to meet you. Stucked with colleagues and boss.

But still have time to enjoy.

Monday night: went to disco at Grand Hyatt. Place too noisy and not very clouded. The girls are mostly angmoh from Rusia, but some nice one. No action.

Tuesday night: went to disco at Hyatt Regency. Here there are more girls, from Rusia, China, Thai and some Arabian girls. Two PRCs are not bad, Xu Qing (?) and Cherry (with tattoo). Tomorrow morning I have some free time and will call them.

Met with one nice girl from Ukraine. Wanna tau pau but she was asking for USD500/night. So decided to skip ... hehehe... better take angmoh in Singapore.

So no action also.

In general I like the City. The two PRCs promised tarma and will see what happens tomorrow. But if price is steep, I will also skip :)

lysander
04-03-2006, 11:51 AM
To Chief of Dubai Force,

Re: Reporting on Operation ‘Hopping’

Personnel attended:
CDF – Bro Kongsamiya
CO - Bro lysander
Bro Snappy123

Bro sjb1994
Bro CibLover
Bro Gurgeh
Bro HuiGe3387
Bro Tulan2
Bro Whitebullets

AWOL: (will be deleted from DTF indefinitely)
Bro Wisemyst

10pm – The Club @ Seaview Hotel

Nice live band but not many MMs……
Nothing much to say…I think can skip this club from now on…..

11pm – York Club @ York International Hotel

Crowded with PRCs, Tans, Cans……
Upon entering the club, 2 PRCs come directly at us….
One of them grab me and speak to me in Mandarin but I act blur and only answer in English……can see that she is quite disappointed not being able to communicate with me,……..her name is Jin Jin. She is an average looking WL from Hang Chow…..the feeling is not bad…wanting to get her but my GF still in apartment….Operation KICKOFF not successful yet….

Another PRC WL got hold of Chief and start the small talk…..but suddenly don’t know why, the PRC WL is talking to Bro Snappy123 instead……may be Chief like me…can see cannot bring back…so LL……Anyway, since can see cannot bring back…tip the PRC WL 300dhs who stayed with me for 40 minutes…..might get her for a ST when my GF is gone…..

11.50pm – Pharaohs Club @ Admiral Plaza Hotel

3rd club of the night…..Chief’s lao te fang……..
Bad place for me………lose many ‘faces’ here the last time I visited here……another story…sigh….

When we got in, I saw ‘tea leaves’……the PRC WL that I know from Capitol Karaoke….until today still cannot forget the moment we had when my GF went ‘fly visa’……read my previous FR for details…..

Then I saw Fang Fang…..the one that I had to ditched when my GF suddenly appear in Pharaohs Club… I was bringing her out for a ST when suddenly out of nowhere…my GF suddenly appeared in the club and spoilt the whole evening…..

So this time round, I called my GF to come so that I will not have a ‘good time’ when I got back…she has many ‘spy’ in this club….sigh…

Thank you Chief for the beers at Seaview…
Thank you Bro Snappy123 for the orange juices at Pharaohs….

Operation ended at 1.30am.
I declared mission successful on Operation Hopping.

Yours truly,

Lysander
CO, DTF

Kongsamiya
04-03-2006, 09:10 PM
CO/S4,

Besides Dubai, is there any happening at Kuwait ?

Bro, Why Kuwait? Dubai lah....
Whenever I go Kuwait for Board Meeting, I refuse to stay there unless the meeting last for more than a day.. Can you image You even have to brew your own beer unless you want alcohol free... Unless you know someone who has the kangtow there and of cause is more ex than Dubai , if not your life will be very boring except work.......

WhiteBullets
05-03-2006, 08:38 AM
For Kuwait, try out this link.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=221

WB.

CO/S4,

Besides Dubai, is there any happening at Kuwait ?

lysander
05-03-2006, 12:18 PM
For hotel rates, see www.asiarooms for the best rates....
but remember not all hotel allow you to bring WL into your room.....

Please do not call my chief in the middle of the night or early in the morning to discuss whether can use his spare room for 'action' kekekekekeke

warm bodies in the middle of the desert.......wait become cold bodies in the cell.......hehehehe

Yo bros, it will be sometime in mid april. bro k. I will daidaihonghong sneak ard lor.... BTW, how much is the hotel/rooms will cost. I am trying to ext. my stays for 1-2 days to meet up with you. hopefully there's operation arabian night is available...

Camp fire, warm bodies in the middle of desert... possible?

funds are not unlimited...unfortunately for me.

Kongsamiya
05-03-2006, 07:53 PM
I'm going to Dubai for 2 nites from 12 March. Trying to book York Intl hotel - reservation not confirmed yet - coz near drydock where I got some business. Are there any Thai WL in Dubai Bur area? Any local knowledge appreciated.........

Searching high n low but still not fruitful, maybe you can try the thai rest. waitress. we not successful bcos not handsome lah

Suggest you forget booking York Int'l hotel.. very noisy and busy during the nite.... Due to some clamping down on Street walking WL, this place has become quite dangerous in the sense of the present of Plaincloth CIDs.....Hve to be a bit careful when brining WL back. FYI, Most of the 3 star and below, even some 4 star hotel don't allow you to bring in WL after midnight due to the on going clamp down....they are targeting WL form China and CIS countries...

lysander
07-03-2006, 12:34 PM
To Chief of Dubai Force,

Re: Reporting on Operation Double

Personnel attended:
CDF – Bro Kongsamiya + GF
CO - Bro lysander + GF
Bro Snappy123 + GF
Bro Whitebullets + Sa Sa
Bro Hotrod40 + GF
Bro Lai + GF

Bro sjb1994
Bro CibLover
Bro Gurgeh
Bro HuiGe3387
Bro Tulan2

7.30pm – Xiao Xiang Restaurant @ Spectrum Hotel

Today operation is to welcome Bro Whitebullets and Bro Hotrod40.
But Bro Hotrod40 will only join us later at the Karaoke.
As usual, I have to order the food first since Chief + GF will arrive late.

Ordered 6 dishes and I asked the quite pretty waitress whether there are enough for 8 persons. She said not enough, must have 8 dishes……so LL ordered another 2 and Bro Whitebullets order another 1. I teased the waitress that if we can’t finish the food how???? She replied that she will finish them up if we can’t finish……

Blar blar……soon everyone had their maximum and truly…quite a lot are leftover…..wanted to get the waitress to finished them up as she yaya papaya said so earlier but did not want to be labeled as gangster…so….did not do that.

Thank you Bro Snappy123 for the great dinner…..By the way, when I write this post, you will be on your way back to Sillypore…all the best in your career and family….

9.30pm – Chinese Karaoke @ Havana Palace Hotel

Guessing game started soon we arrive at the KTV.

Chief’s GF now every time want to challenge me for the game.

Bro Whitebullets grabs Sa Sa and started his ‘small talk’……

I drank quite a bit even before Bro Hotrod40 report at 10.30pm.

Bro Hotrod40 also grab another chio PRC…….also ‘small talk’……

Bro Lai also ‘small talk’ with GF….

Wow lao……whole night only Chief’s GF and I xiao xiao….playing games…

Once I get high after drinks….my GF also get ‘high’ on temper…….

Once back home......backside 'motor' start and bonk her non-stop for 45 minutes......this is the punishment for not giving me face in front of brothers......
But I think I also got punished too...my backache this morning when I wake up.....sigh.....

Anyway, Bro Snappy123 had to leave early since he is flying back Sillypore this morning...…then Bro Whitebullets + GF……then Bro Hotrod40 + GF….so…all gone…..

Please post FR – Bro Whitebullets and Brother Hotrod40.
Bro Snappy123, I am still waiting for your FR...
Also Bro Rainman.......gone like a wind....no sound no sight.....

Operation ended at 1.20am.
I declared mission semi successful on Operation Double.

Yours truly,

Lysander
CO, DTF

Hotrod40
08-03-2006, 05:06 AM
Bro Lysander

Yesterday after all you guys depart , me and my girl went back to my hotel . My girl though she appeared v innocent during the KTV, is very experienced. Once we were in the room, she asked me to take a shower first or shower together. Of course i chose the second option lah. kekeke . So there we go , each soaping each other's body till it is "cleaned". Then we dry ourselves up and proceed to the bed. After capping me , boy, she one hell of a rider. Ride on me macham like sitting the iGallop. i had to tell her to slow down as i always have a weakness on WOT stance. So we proceed to missionary. Took me 15 min to unload my bullets into her. After that we both fall asleep as i was a bit high after our session at the ktv earlier. I woke up at about 4am in the morning , feeling dammed uneasy as i think i'm suffering from the hang over from the drinking session. Went to the toilet to piss , ended up vomitting all my stomach into the toilet bowl. Afterthat i staggered back bed. Supprisingly my girl is not asleep. We fondled with each other and ended up having round no. 2 (i hope she did not smell my stinking mouth , as it still smell of my vomit :p) . Dunno why i didn't cum for the 2nd round, guess i'm still suffering from the effect of hang over . Nxt morning, we work up , and we had round no. 3 and i paid her and sent her off in the taxi after that....

FJ: 8/10, likes riding :))
BJ: none
Boobs: 34B
Overall: quite accomodating. It is her third week working in dubai . Just arrived and will be here for at least 1 yr.
Nationalty: PRC, from Dalian

WhiteBullets
08-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Bro Lysander,

Sorry I have to leave earlier... I have need to go to the firing range! We went back to my hotel. She said that she just arrived and not very sure and acted very innocent. I asked her if she wanted to take a shower. She said yes but wanted to take the shower alone. (sigh). So when she came out in a towel. She started to dim all the lights in the room. She came onto the bed and we started to small talked (again:) ). We begin to kiss and took her gently into my embrace. We rocked together gently while I fondled her tits and she began to "jiao" gently. I could feel her grip tightened on my butt. I begin to increase the intensity of the my pump and she responded in kind. We kissed and two tongues collide while we rocked to the rhythm. I knew I was about to come but I wanted her to orgasm first. When I detected she relaxed her grip on my butt I knew she has had her orgasm! Then I mount my charge and finally fired away! We held in each others arms and begin to fall into slumber mode.

After about an hour, we felt hot in each others embrace and she had to go pee pee. When she came back to the bed and started to kiss me and got me going for round 2. I began roaming her ears down to her neck with my tongue. It went down to her tits and my hands started to roam down to her little sister and she started to squirm her little. I put the "umbrella" on and started to "trust" her again. I raised her legs in the air as we rocked. She began to yell a little and her tighten her grip on my arms. I lowered her legs and did the missionary on her while we "tongued" each other to smoother her gentle squeal. It was going great for round 2 as I fired away while she was still biting her lips and gripping my arms. We collasped and this time I was too tired to take the "umbrella" and slept till morning.

About 5pm or so, I woke up and asked her if wanted to try the Jazcuzzi. She said "Yes" So I tried to get up but her legs wrapped round my legs and said "but later". She began to kissed me again. So began round 3. We started to fondle each other and she began ride me. We rocked while the bed was hitting the wall. I am so sorry for my neighbours. We then adjourned to the floor to continue the ride. We rode for a while only because she was not comfortable. So I lifted her up to the bed while my gun is still in the hole on the bed. I rammed her standing up while she laid down on my bed. She seem to enjoy "trusting" motion. She requested that I come back to bed as she was afraid that my legs could not stand anymore :). This time took a longer time. I knew her orgasm came already. I had real difficulty trying to unload bullets. I had to focus on the thrust and take deep breathes. Slowly the feeling of my bullets started to swell. Lo and behold, it fired away and I collasped on her. She held me in her arms and refused to let go of me.

We laid there in the bed for a long time and chatted for a while till about 6am. She showered and I paid her. She gave me one final kiss as I held her in my arms before she stepped out of the door...

FJ: 8/10, (I like her gentle "screams" but her hair needs washing due to the smoky conditions at the KTV).
BJ: none
Face: 7.5/10
Boobs: 34B
Overall: Good GF feel. Just started work like last week and will be here for at least 1 yr.
Nationalty: PRC, from Dalian

Now I am feeling the "pain" around my stomach area... Never had so much bed exercises for a long time! I need more training to get use it (like the sit-ups we do in BMT).

To the CO and the company! Thanks for the night! Next time dinner on me!

WB signing off.

lysander
08-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Hi,

Checkout www.asiarooms.com for the best rate in Dubai.

Hi Bros,

Can anyone highlight on the hotel rate in Dubai, might want to make a trip to see a GF there. Any advise please?

Cheers.

lysander
08-03-2006, 03:31 PM
To Chief

I had a very ‘fruitful’ 10 hours yesterday, from 2pm to 12midnight.

I was busy yesterday morning and after I completed my work….I start to browse on other samsters’ postings…..I started to feel the desire to fxxk…….

Suddenly the image of Jin Jin came into my mind……….
Called her at about 2pm and she was shopping at Burjuman Centre, since she is so near to me…..asked her to find a place where I can penetrate her……

After place was arranged, I meet her at Burjuman Centre and start walking to the ‘place’……on the way, she start to say that why I take so long to call her and she was thinking of me…..all the usual blar blar…….

Once in the room, she proceed to wash her up, not shower as this place is someone’s resident home but used as a fxxking room…so no towel…..hehehe

She is very fair and with very tender skin…….nice to touch…nicer to lick……..
She smells very good even though she did not take a shower……

Proceed with usual…start to touch her hole and around…wanting to make her wet before I penetrate….didi start to stand and asked her to BBBJ me, initially refused but still BBBJ me after some persuasion. Very gently suction and well organized on the moment….licking the stick from top to bottom and follow by a gentle kiss on the testicles, I almost cummed……..but strong will power overcome that…..

Changed to missionary position and start bonking her…..she said she need to lay her legs flat in order she can have orgasm….alamak..same like my GF at home leh….
Only after 5 minutes and I started to feel like cumming but I stop the action and try to relax….must be the horny videos and pictures that I had watched before I called her so my system was still very high and a little of excitement will trigger the explosion….

But with strong will power…..I tahan tahan and tahan……..started to change positions every 3-4 minutes to reduce the excitement and prolong the session…..until she looked at the clock and say it is almost 1 hour…….

So LL, go back to the basic and power bonk until I offload inside her……

She said she had cummed several time but I don’t think so since she had no excitements or moan loud enough…..

While I was cleaning up, suddenly my GF called…thought that this time I kanna raid….pick up the phone and she said that her visa is ready for collection and will have dinner with her ‘same village’ tonight…….ok..another 4,000dhs gone…….

Anyway, quickly paid Jin Jin and proceed back to my apartment to pass her the cash………

Mao Mao left my apartment at 6.30pm and suddenly I feel desperate again……
Try to watch the VCD that I borrowed from Chief but the urge seems to grow stronger. I called Tree Leaves at 7.20pm and see what is she doing……..she was putting her makeup and prepare to left for work…….

Asked her to come to my apartment instead since my GF is not in and will only be back after 11pm…….

Waited and waited…….tree leaves finally reach at 8.30pm….traffic…sigh……

The longer I wait, my heart start to pump very quickly……the thought of my GF suddenly return back made my heart beat very fast…but the feeling is damn shoick….like waiting for my GF to see tree leaves and me naked bonking……and immediately OPERATION KICKOFF executed….

Tree leaves hug me the minute she saw me, saying that she missed me so much…and the usual blar blar……hehehehe

Strip her and wow…she was wearing bright red laced bra and laced panties…….my didi straight away stand hard…..put my didi straight into her mouth and start shaking…..her suctions were wonderful……and I offload in her mouth…..she follow the suction and clean up all the remaining sperm….my didi come out from her mouth fresh and clean….

Moved to finger her and she started to moan…….louder and louder and I think the whole building might have heard her…hehehehe

Didi start to wake up again and straight away, missionary position and bonk her until I offload again in 15 minutes……

Quickly clean up and sent her off…afraid that my GF might come back anytime…..

After tree leaves left……it was a long wait until my GF come back at about 11.45pm…….while she bathes, I sneaked naked and start to caress her……soon, we were bonking inside the bathtub……..30 minutes later, offload and hurt my backache again…sigh……

4 offloads in 10 hours…….what a day……

Name: Jin Jin (from York Club, the time when Bro Snappy123 was with us)
FJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Boobs: 34A
Overall: Good GF feel.
Nationality: PRC, from Shanghai

Name: Tree Leaves (from Capitol KTV, see my previous FR on her)
BBBJ: 9/10
Overall: Super Good GF feel. She is trying hard to let me bao her.
Nationality: PRC, from Beijing

Name: Mao2 (current keep at home GF)
FJ: 9/10
Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: 34C
Overall: I can’t stop having the thought of having sex with her.
Nationality: PRC, Ningbo

lysander
12-03-2006, 02:46 PM
To Chief

Date: 10Th March 2006.

Re: First Double Fly in Dubai

After having Brunch with Chief and Bro Lai at China Sea Restaurant, I am back to the apartment to present my queen the you tiao and soy bean milk.

She is leaving Dubai and back in few hours for ‘fly visa’ which I had spent 3,000dhs for the 3 months visa…..sigh….

The tow kia from Chinese Karaoke came to pick us up with small plate as he is the one to help small plate made the visa. My GF’s visa was made by someone else but she gets the tow kia to get for her the air ticket….

Wow loh…he drive a H3…Hummer….very new and style….I wished I had one…..some more he told me only 140,000dhs which is less than S$68,000. S$68,000 can only buy Hyundai SUV…….if you don’t know what a Hummer is, see CSI, those CSI drive Hummers….the big big SUV/4WD…….

Anyway, after sending both gals to the airport, tow kia drove me to Al Rigga Road where I called Fang Fang initially but I think she is having sex with a client so LL I put down the phone. At this time, Jin Jin called, so I told her to come to my apartment with another gal which she had promised to let me do a double fly when we meet again…..

Quickly got a cab and went straight home to wait for the 2 WLs….

When they are finally here, wow lan…..the other gal is CMI….really spoilt my mood….

Since they are here..I can chase them away and my time is limited as my GF will be back in 4 hours……

So carry on with the norm…..lie down and let them service me…..

Both start to BBBJ me…sucking my didi hard and fast…..imagine 2 mouths and 2 tongues licking and sucking your didi at the same time…..then Jin Jin do the sucking of my didi where the other gal start to lick my balls……

Jin Jin capped me and start to ride me……….while she was riding me with my right hand on her breast…my left hand was fingering the other gal….and she was licking my nipples……..soon I get up and start to bonk Jin Jin……the other gal went behind me and start to caress my balls……while I bonk Jin Jin…….

The moment the other gal cap me…my didi turned soft…..she took quite a while to let my didi semi hard again….by BJ me……

When I penetrate into her…my didi turned soft again……must be her face and body…really cannot make it…..so I forget about bonking her……turn to Jin Jin and start to play her tits……that made me hard again……

Therefore in order not to disappoint her….I rammed her so hard that she start begging for mercy……she moaned so loud until I have to cover her mouth when I bonk her…..while bonking Jin Jin….I also take the time to finger the other gal….both moan very loud like they are getting killed……

Before long, I take my didi out and offload all over their tummy and faces……

Clean up and paid 800dhs for both of them…..

Jin Jin is going back on Tuesday and I think I will never see her again….

The story did not end here…….

After my GF came back from flying visa….we went to Xiao Xiang to have our dinner and actually did want to go to the Chinese KTV but gave the idea as they are tired….Then Chief called at the time when we are boarding the Taxi…sorry Chief….cannot go drinking with you…..

While we were in the taxi, Fang Fang being unable to entertain me this afternoon gave me a call. I quickly cut her line but it was too late…..my GF start to throw her temper…….whole night was gone pampering and explaining to her……

Went to the office early the next morning….back home at noon and try talking sense to her…..finally makeup and have a very nice and tiring fxxk….

Then die die…Jin Jin called….so trouble start again….sigh……..but it is solved and the same….it ended with a good sex……

Really enjoy the sex with my GF……may be like Bro Rainman said…I might be stuck unless I go back Sillypore….sigh…

Name: Jin Jin (from York Club, the time when Bro Snappy123 was with us)
Overall: Good GF feel.

Name: Did not remember her name (friend of Jin Jin)
FJ: 2/10
Face: 3/10
Boobs: 36C Losing to gravity….
Overall: Will never get her again……

Kongsamiya
15-03-2006, 09:21 PM
To think that I even pay for small plate tip when he did not tip her the first time........anyway...write him off already.....

Last Nite was at Double Deck at AL Moora Rotona Hotel. Good place for chiiling out although no WL around Saw quite a few chio bu there,

Later went to Sea View hotel. sorry CO, I know yuo don't like the place. Last nite this place was hot man, Had ruskie with me. whole nite was ruba with me with her body. if not gf at home, I could have up her. surprising she ask for 400 dhs..then again, I was quite drank already.

Name : Yana
H/P : GOT
Height : about 1.52
Boobs : B cup, small nipple - hehehe cupped her the whole nite
Body : at least 7.5, cloths on maybe better without cloth. very tight feeling
look : 8 beautiful.. give very gf feeling look.

My 3 china gf were so jeolous the whole nite and refuse to talk to mi liau.
will have to find time to get her out ..

My Customer was with another Ruskie, without a killer body....

CO, must try to make you change your mind about this place. Anyway this pub only hots up after 12 midnite. last few occassion, we are too early.

sixnine
25-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Bro sixnine,
My apologies that I could not meet up with you last nite as it was quite late when I rec'dthe call from bro Lysander as i had a meeting with CID and Custom officer early this morning and later meeting with a police Col.

Next trip just give us early warning ok. Hoped you had enjoyed your last outing...

Hi Bro Kongsamiya and Bro Iysander,

Paiseh for the late reply, was rushing off a lot of work after I came back. Too bad we didn't have a chance to meet up when I was in Dubai last week. In fact, it's my fault for contacting u so late that night, should have arranged with you earlier. But never mind, we will have chances to meet up next time. Will definitely give u advanced warning....

Anyway, I went to Cyclone that night after speaking to Bro Iysander. Place was good, I only had a drink there and chatted with a few PRCs. Need to catch the next morning flight, hence did not explore further with the PRCs.

Hope to have more fun next time....:)

lysander
06-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Dubai is a city or an emirate of UAE. It is a Muslim country but Malaysia is also a muslim country although many may disagree.....

So muslim countries can also have many fun......hehehehe

Want to come????

This thread quite interesting. I thought Dubai is Muslim country don't have much entertainment ?

Rainman
09-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Was still contemplating... to transit or not to transit Dubai?? Since I hv seen it once mainly because very much of what LKY said... A real competition to Sin and I would like to know why....

Anyway, with two bro assuring me of a better time include Airport pick up... A deal which I find no reason to refuse thus ticket changed and hotel booked...

Was still not sure if CO Lysander and our Bro Kongsamiya would be at the Airport at 0530 am when I arrive till I recd a call from them saying they are waiting outside when I pass immigration. What a bro indeed picking up a total stranger at such weir hour of a very cold morning.

The usual introduction and then to my hotel, could not check in till 9 am and these bro is so nice as to keep me company killing time and getting to understand more about life here and also the "economy"...hehehhee...

Fast forward to the evening after I went to see some friends in town, got back to the hotel at 6 pm and ro Kong is already on the way to pick me up for dinner...

Dinner was at a very nice Chinese restaurant and am shock with bro's Lysander hospitality ordering far too much food which fill the table ... and that is only for 6 persons..... As expected, we finish less then 40% of the food.....

Then we proceed to a KTV just down the street and drinking was fun and must say these two bro damn good drinker... Guys going there be aware... hehehehe

Had a girl from the KTV after we left and when Bro kong send me back to my hotel, was surprised that girls were not allowed in. Cbzzzz... That is nearly 3 am......

TBC,,,,

Watching Tiger wood teeing off now...

ultrashiok
19-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Just got back from Dubai after a 5-day business trip there.

Didn't know abt Dubai Task Force or I'd have made contact with you guys before setting off. I did try but failed to access this forum from Dubai, not knowing that I should use the alternative URL :(

Along with 2 other SG friends, we only checked out the disco bar at York. Didn't check out Cyclone as it's become too expensive, wanted to check out Imperial but no time.

Had 2 dinners at Spring Bamboo (Xiao Xiang), food is just as good as 10years ago and the waitresses (some, not all) are just as chio as previously :D I'm certainly glad that they have kept their quality standard consistent thru the years.

ultrashiok
21-04-2006, 05:48 PM
May I check please, with you, on York Hotel Disco; is there a cover charge? what is the best time to go there, when can we see most of the 'goods'?

The cover charge to enter York disco is 50DHS w/first drink. If you're angmoh or arab, the bouncer may waive the charge, but for asians, mostly no exception. I know this sucks but wat to do, it's their place & they set the rules.

The best time to go York or any disco would be after 11pm or even 12am, go too early and there weren't be much gals to see. Go too late (say after 2am) and most of the good ones would be picked up already.

The PRCs in the disco will actively approach you if they think you're Chinese S'porean, Japs, HongKee or Taiwanese. If you dont like all these attentions and would rather that they don't pester you, tell them you're Thai or mainland Chinese and they will walk away.

lysander
22-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Hi Bro

I think Bro Ultrashoik had given very good advice.
Other than York, the nearby Disco is Imperial or Cyclone.
Covercharge for Cyclone is 85Dhs, I think Imperial is 50Dhs. Both No drink.
Another one is SeaView Hotel club.
If go with Brother Kongsamiya, normally don't need cover charge, or it will be 50Dhs for 2 drinks.
If you prefer quiet and more decent WLs, try the Admiral Plaza Hotel KTV or Capitol Hotel KTV, both with many PRCs.
Normally I bring brothers to Chinese KTV at Havana Plaza Hotel.
Not crowded and can play guessing games......
Hope to see you soon.

Dear Bro Lysander and company
I will be visiting Dubai from 30 Apr to 05 May 2006 on a small work assignment. Having read all your interesting posts, I must thank you for the good information as it makes a huge difference to my little knowledge of Dubai.
May I check please, with you, on York Hotel Disco; is there a cover charge? what is the best time to go there, when can we see most of the 'goods'?
I will be staying at a hotel called Al Murroj Rotana Hotel; any places nearby besides York Hotel for 'hunting'?
Many thanks for your kind sharing of knowledge. If you or any of the bros in Dubai need something from Singapore, please feel welcome to let me know.
All the best.

Kongsamiya
22-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Dear Bro Lysander and company
I will be visiting Dubai from 30 Apr to 05 May 2006 on a small work assignment. Having read all your interesting posts, I must thank you for the good information as it makes a huge difference to my little knowledge of Dubai.
I will be staying at a hotel called Al Murroj Rotana Hotel; any places nearby besides York Hotel for 'hunting'?
Many thanks for your kind sharing of knowledge. If you or any of the bros in Dubai need something from Singapore, please feel welcome to let me know.
All the best.

Bro Jimmy, cum cum faster lah, Bro Lysander very boring without me(very busy at work). You better cum b4 10 of May or else I will be in Sillipore and Shanghai amd only be back 21 May.

Next to Al Murroj Rotana there is PUB called Double Decker, happening or not, not so sure but many tans, ruskies and pinroys. Did not pay much attention to them as they are not my cup of tea.

CO will try to arrange Mahjong session coming Firday. Hopefully my boys can be on their own feet by then.

ultrashiok
22-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Golden sand, bro. Mankhool area.

Hey, I used to stay at Golden Sands too, think it was block 3 if I remember correctly.

Rental used to be good - only abt 35000DHS annually, but that was 10years ago!

Heard that it's abt 90K-110K DHS these days, correct?

Kongsamiya
22-04-2006, 11:46 PM
Hey, I used to stay at Golden Sands too, think it was block 3 if I remember correctly.

yeap, your are right, daily rate as high as 1000 DHS per day. Summer time normally half rate. last year stayed there for a week during summer, cost me 2000 dhs.

Kongsamiya
23-04-2006, 03:43 AM
Dear Bro(s) Ultrashiok, Lysander and Kongsamiya
Thank you very much for your quick replies on my queries. You guys are really kind and it is sincerely appreciated. This type of wonderful information will not only save us time and money, probably avoid lots of frustration too.
If I visit Double Decker, I promise to post an FR for all bros here. I had a 'tan' once, think she was from khazakstan; look exactly like chinese but more exotic and tall, so maybe I will find another this time. Do the 'tans' cost about the same to ta pao please?
Only thing is I dont have much time to cheong, as my work is full day everyday from 02-05 May 2006, from 8.00am to 5.00pm full throttle; and I am the type that goes to bed daily at 9.30pm. Maybe I will sleepwalk to York Disco at midnight. Regardless, I will cheong at least once, as I arrive on 30 Apr and have 01 May as a rest day and some small preparation for work.
One more question please, thank you. Is the hotel (Al Murroj Rotana) where I staying at, girl-friendly?
Thank you bros, you guys are good guys to share your knowledge and experience with all of us. Thanks again and best of luck to all of you in your north-south-east-west games.
Kind regards from rainy Singapore.

Aiyah,
Only 8am to 5pm only, I had been working from 7.30am to 11pm daily for the last 3 weeks liau. Tomorrow nite must take time off to cheong with bro sbj1994 and bro Lysander.

You could check whether is its girl friendly? I think so, as Rotana Tower allows, so I don't see why not as are under the same management.

lysander
23-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Now the rate is about 400dhs per day.
It is about 100,000dhs a year.

Kongsamiya
24-04-2006, 01:09 PM
How's the rates for ktv and other vices ...... :p

Bro, you cuming soon? if yes prepare about about sgd800,(for 1 nite only) we will bring you cheong ktv or disco and of cause include tapow (only 1 hor) the rest we top up if not enough, any balance we keep as tips.........:D

Kongsamiya
24-04-2006, 03:17 PM
Dear Bro Kongsamiya & Lysander
Thank you for the advice on the 'sea volume'; I may not be able to fill up to the top for sure; however, if you accept my humble offer, first 3 jugs of beer is on me as a small gesture of my thanks.
Still awaiting my confirmation to go there, hope it will come through.
Cheers & have a great week.

KTV jugs no available, cums in cans, so 3jug is equal to 12 can or small bottle.
Mmmmm:cool: Last nite we finish 10 small bottle of beer, and 1/2 bottle of whisky.....with bro sjb1994 and his collegue and bro CO and his gf

sjb1994
24-04-2006, 03:56 PM
KTV jugs no available, cums in cans, so 3jug is equal to 12 can or small bottle.
Mmmmm:cool: Last nite we finish 10 small bottle of beer, and 1/2 bottle of whisky.....with bro sjb1994 and his collegue and bro CO and his gf
A million thanks to DTF CO and Chief. And finally met the two big brother here. Very nice guy, having a relax, enjoyable and wonderfull time yesterday night.

Both big brothers pick us up at our apartment, went to Karama, quick a nice place. Gals quality not bad, better than a lot of places in Sg, although not all. of course not SYT. They are more friendly here, of course action wise can't compare to Sg, but they don't rush, no buttefly too.

But the KTV system, you must learn. Differenct background, diffrent tune. No analog too, so for broken voice like me, the 2 big bro here suffer, haha.

Bro Iysander, thanks for the drinks, and bro kongasmiya, thanks for the ride. Hopefully next trip will stay longer and got more times to cheong.

DTF CO and chief, thanks and cheers!

Zambo
30-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Just returned from trip to Dubai. I booked into the York International Hotel - just saw name on internet and near to drydock where I have some business. At the office I met a Romanian collleague who tells me it is very difficult for a married man to be alone in Dubai, too many temptation and some very "dirty dirty places". Anyway I tell him my hotel and he says "but that's the dirty dirty place!!!

Outside the ground floor bar there is an advert for the club which says live music and an offer for cocktails - Shanghai Surprise, Russian Delight and African Queen........ This tells the story of the exotic (well some of them) possibilities to be found.

Unfortunately a long drinking session in an Irish bar left me stumbling around with blur eyesight so unable to give a detailed report - quantity seems to be no problem, but the quality will be judged on my next trip.

shl3
26-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Hi all the brothers in Dubai,
This is my 3rd days in Dubai-reporting to works.
Sad to say that still cant adjust to the life stly here, very quite and boring. Very difficult to pass time here.
Not mistaken, actually i am experience in all the chiong scenes. BTw, beside all the Clubs as mentined in forum, is there any others ECA like massage parlour in Dubai?
Still counting days, if no improvement, may pack my bags and back to Singapore.:p

saunaboy1972
04-06-2006, 02:18 AM
First off, I want to thank CO Bro Lysander and Chief Bro Kongsamiya for taking the time to show me around when I was in Dubai. Also want to particularly thank Chief for buying the drinks; very generous of you.

So here's my FR:

Met up with the two veterans at Seaview Hotel on Thursday at about 8pm. Bro Kongsamiya was there with one of his Korean clients. The pub was basically dead with more staff than customers. But have to say that the food wasn't too bad. After about a couple of hours, the place really livened up, as the band started their set. The band was also pretty good. The crowd was a mixture of Asian expats and local punters, with a few ang-mohs thrown in. The girls were largely PRC with a handful of Africans. Standards were also varied, but there were a few lookers (not the Africans). As this was Bro Kongsamiya's home turf, he was very comfortable there. But Bro Lysander was getting bored as he didn't quite like the scene. So after the band finished their set, we left for the KTV at York Hotel.

We arrived at York Hotel at about 11pm. According to Bro Lysander, the good ones would have already been taken by then. Nevertheless, for my benefit, they gamely went up to the KTV. Being my first time there, I was of course a bit overawed by the number of girls there. All PRC, mostly early 20s to late 20s. Some quite pretty, some pretty bad.

After a couple of drinks, hooked up with one PRC mm, named Xiao2 Min3. My type of girl, with smooth fair skin, two cute dimples, flat tummy and a nicely shaped butt. We started chatting and despite my limited Mandarin, managed to chat till about 2am.

Left for my hotel, where she stayed till the following day about 4pm. During this time, we managed 3 rounds of frenetic sex, with the details a bit blur by now already. But it was very good. :) Good thing I had a king-size bed...

So once again, many thanks to CO and Chief. Next time I go to Dubai, I will definitely take up your offer of bak kut teh and mahjong.

lysander
04-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Hi Bro saunaboy1972

Thanks for sharing your FR but it was not juicy enough leh.....

By the way, the hotel that we went is Admiral Plaza not York. York club is is Disco club. The one that we went is called xin bar.

Sorry that I had left early, GF problem.......
The next time you come, I will sure accompany until the end.....

I want details...I want details.....I want details......hehehehe

First off, I want to thank CO Bro Lysander and Chief Bro Kongsamiya for taking the time to show me around when I was in Dubai. Also want to particularly thank Chief for buying the drinks; very generous of you.

So here's my FR:

Met up with the two veterans at Seaview Hotel on Thursday at about 8pm. Bro Kongsamiya was there with one of his Korean clients. The pub was basically dead with more staff than customers. But have to say that the food wasn't too bad. After about a couple of hours, the place really livened up, as the band started their set. The band was also pretty good. The crowd was a mixture of Asian expats and local punters, with a few ang-mohs thrown in. The girls were largely PRC with a handful of Africans. Standards were also varied, but there were a few lookers (not the Africans). As this was Bro Kongsamiya's home turf, he was very comfortable there. But Bro Lysander was getting bored as he didn't quite like the scene. So after the band finished their set, we left for the KTV at York Hotel.

We arrived at York Hotel at about 11pm. According to Bro Lysander, the good ones would have already been taken by then. Nevertheless, for my benefit, they gamely went up to the KTV. Being my first time there, I was of course a bit overawed by the number of girls there. All PRC, mostly early 20s to late 20s. Some quite pretty, some pretty bad.

After a couple of drinks, hooked up with one PRC mm, named Xiao2 Min3. My type of girl, with smooth fair skin, two cute dimples, flat tummy and a nicely shaped butt. We started chatting and despite my limited Mandarin, managed to chat till about 2am.

Left for my hotel, where she stayed till the following day about 4pm. During this time, we managed 3 rounds of frenetic sex, with the details a bit blur by now already. But it was very good. :) Good thing I had a king-size bed...

So once again, many thanks to CO and Chief. Next time I go to Dubai, I will definitely take up your offer of bak kut teh and mahjong.

saunaboy1972
05-06-2006, 03:17 AM
Bro,

Knna, what did you do to her, she was so impressive of you, partly you are so yantoa also. Stayed until 4 pm,no wonder you didn't want ot come for Bak kut teh. Must ask her for her field report.:D

Never do anything much la, jus had sex only lor. Dunno why she supposedly so "impressed" with me. Give her another week, sure to forget me already la. That's how they suck us men in, tell us we very "powerful", dick very big, blah blah, etc etc.:rolleyes:

To me, it's really nothing more than a business transaction. But that doesn't mean that I don't treat them nicely when I'm with them. I just take whatever they say with a large pinch of salt. If I'm really so +++-kong, then no need to pay them already what rite?

lysander
08-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Hi Bro chutiya

For a quick looking and nice pretty WLs, you can go to Admiral Plaza Hotel, the KTV has many pretty PRC WLs. Or go to York Hotel for other countries WLs. Capitol Hotel KTV also have many PRC WLs.

I will be flying off on SUnday night so I can't meet you. You may want to contact Chief Kongsamiya. He will be happy to have you around.

Welcome to Dubail.

lysander
12-06-2006, 11:31 PM
To Chief and all bros of DTF

Operation Kickoff executed.
Left her in Shanghai alone and hopefully she will not come back to Dubai since I had repaid all her loan that she said she owed in China.
In my heart I do not want her to get back into the business although I can't support her as long as she wants me to.

Anyway, back in Sillypore. OC took 2 weeks leave and stick 24/7 for the next 14 days. Only after that, I will be free during office hours. Any DTF members want to meet up for drinks.....????

Chief, see you in early July, just PM me if you need anything here. I will bring back meizhenxiang when I go back.

You mean Bro lysander????? Wish him good luck.:) Back to freedem, ya!!!!!

lysander
22-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Hello Brother,

Unless you like sand golf, if not why Dubai for golf???
Just step out of the arrival hall into the open space you will know whether it is advisable to golf now.....even it is 2am in the morning...
I think now is about 40+ in the day and 30+ in the night....

Hi All Bros in Dubai,

I'm arriving Dubai via SQ flight at 2plus morning on Monday (June 26), a question to consult you guys.

I'm planning to have golf game this trip, is it advisable, some friends told me the weather now is terribly hot.

Look forward to your advice.

Regards
James

Kongsamiya
22-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Hi All Bros in Dubai,

I'm arriving Dubai via SQ flight at 2plus morning on Monday (June 26), a question to consult you guys.

I'm planning to have golf game this trip, is it advisable, some friends told me the weather now is terribly hot.

Regards
James

Bro,
Playing golf in the temp of nearing 50 degrees, are u nuts. don't trust the weather u get from the internet.(remember to plus 5 more degree). I had sent back my golf set liau. And for your information, most of the golf course are quite bear, no tall trees for shade etc...( most important Sand Storm is daily affair now) most properly you will have to carry a portable a/c with u:D :D

lysander
23-06-2006, 03:37 PM
It is a HC near Sungei Wang, forgot the name. A small establishment and they have to call gals from their head branch since the gals in the HC is not my liking...A small HC, the entrance is behind on a small street. Something like Green Elephant or something like that.

Did one school girl, the OKT said. I doubt. But she looks like student in Poly in Sillypore. Small tits and standard procedures.

So get the OKT to get me another one. This time it a Malay SYT. Big and solid tits. Better service but still SOP.....

Total damage: RM490 for both. RM260 for the Chinese and RM230 for the Malay.

Did not get their names. Look for the Chinese is 7/10. Malay is 7.5/10.
Body: Chinese 6/10. Malay 8/10.

Somemore the Malay SYT look a little like my GF in Dubai...so...did not enjoy on both the sessions......

If got the chance, you must show me around....ok?

Yes, bro. Went to Sg on the 20th and back late at night on the 21st. Had a swell time while in Singapore thanks to the brothers there. You can read some of our adventures in the Malaysian thread.

So, where is your FR on the HC visit? Which place?? :p

CibLover
23-06-2006, 03:54 PM
It is a HC near Sungei Wang, forgot the name. ...

If got the chance, you must show me around....ok?

Bro lysander,

Yes, you got the name right. It is called the Green Elephant (GE) Executive Health Spa. It is one of the HCs that our KL brothers avoid. Me personally have never set foot into GE because of all the bad reports (even before joining SBF). We do have a thread in here:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=41316

You have my number. If you're ever down in KL, just give me a ring. Bring you to some places with lots of SYTs. ;)

Cheers.

lysander
24-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Hi Bro

Grand Hyatt may still have MM by the time you check in....

Hi Experience Dubai Bros,

Thanks for the advice on gofling condition.

One question like to seek you guys advice, since I'm touching down via SQ at such odd hours, is there still possibility to hook at chicks by the time I checked into the hotel (Grand Hyatt)?

Regards

Kongsamiya
06-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Alamak....Chief...see what have you done....
Now all brothers hit me left right centre aready.....

Alamak, but really bopian, must get bros to help to get out of the situation lah, u always so generous. all girls go out with get 4 figures for a nite and i always give 3 figures only and first number starts with 5 or max 6.

Tonite going marine club again with customer cum supplier. Last nite bro Chutiya went with Jack without me. Think Jack loves the place and understand he took one ore ore one. Must check out tonite.

lysander
07-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Chief,

Don't say like that lah.....

The place is ok but only if not accompany by any GF......

Let's go one of these days for a wild night...

Alamak, but really bopian, must get bros to help to get out of the situation lah, u always so generous. all girls go out with get 4 figures for a nite and i always give 3 figures only and first number starts with 5 or max 6.

Tonite going marine club again with customer cum supplier. Last nite bro Chutiya went with Jack without me. Think Jack loves the place and understand he took one ore ore one. Must check out tonite.

chutiya
08-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Finally back in Sillypore. I must say that honestly, I prefer the 1st night. Never in my life did I felt that a bloody zoo exhibits with women all shapes and sizes swamming into the room and making their best effort to look good outside the window. Thanks again brothers of Dubai. I'll be back very soon and do sillypore proud.

just my 2 cents thought. Another country on the done list, Africa. One time is enough. Still the China mei mei better. Jack shares the same sentiments. He's better off jacking off himself.

Once again, thank you bro Kongsamiya and bro lysander. I'll be back soon.

chutiya
09-07-2006, 11:08 PM
Here's the FR. (As usual, typing in the toilet)

Duck Egg:
She's young, need time to train.
Body: 6.5/10
BBBJ: None :(
FJ: 6/10 (Good at night, but no juice in the morning)
Good thing is that you have the GF feeling.
RTF: Don't think so, I prefer JAck's mei mei, make him busy whole night.
Think you guys can skip. she still need lots of training.

OreLulu:

Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 3/10 (must scold her then have)
FJ: 7/10 ( Wild Wild Wet)
RTF: Still prefer Mei Mei, more obliging

Bros, u must get me the contace for Jack's one.
Paisay if the FR is not good.

Oh yeah, next time when you guys back, remind me to pass you number for FL, brown sugar....

Kongsamiya
10-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Actually...cheap bone leh.....not sticky also not good....
sigh......
The problem is that I can't make her cum easily....not like mao2...
Now every exercise last at least 1 hour.......
Backache aready.....sigh....

So Mao2 still good .............
Last nite after watching football at Chelsea Hotel, went to marine club, pick up WL, Zhan Chen, did not speed the whole nite, when for 3 rounds but manage unload only the last round. KNNA found out Dalian gal again. last 2 week took 4 girls and all from Dalian and all wants to stay with me... sure one day die in Dalian gals cunt...:p

lysander
13-07-2006, 12:48 PM
I was bored yesterday morning....so didi itchy called a MP that Bro CrazyOx introduced 2 months ago and went down to Jumeirah and see whether what is in store......

By the way, Bro CrazyOx, the place had changed. No longer near Standard Chartered Bank.

Had a hard time locating the place as Dubai or UAE is a messy place, no proper block and road indication.....

Finally reach after incurring 50dhs taxi fares....

When I went in, there are about 5-6 PRCs WLs...age about late 20s to late 30s. Since all are not the pretty types, chose a younger looking MM.

Once got into the room. Standard bedroom like a HDB. She asked whether I want to have a massage...so I told her to massge my front instead of my back......

Therefore she start cleaning me up with wet baby tissue on my didi....and start her BBBJ.........slow and standard...nothing really fantastic.....

She gives you a GF feeling...kissing you and hugging you and making sure that you feel at home....

FJ was standard and I offload quite fast as compared to my GF at home.....

Name: Lucy
Look: 6/10
Tits: 32A
Height: 160cm
Wais't: 24-25"
GF feel: 8/10
Damage: 220Dhs. I gave her 300Dhs + both ways taxi fare 100Dhs = 400Dhs
RTF: may be

lysander
22-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Chief

Reporting on the 2 night’s operation "night-out".

Date:
20 July 2006

Place:
Chinese KTV

Attendance:
Chief Kongsamiya & GF
CO Lysander & GF
Recruit Chutiya & Dan Dan
Recruit Sjb1994 & Luo Ti

Operation:
To finish the glass of mixture when you got caught cheating.

Information:
Recruit Chutiya got himself a pretty big tits mm. Really envy him. Must be having a wonderful night.
Recruit Sjb1994 always not convenience to bring mm back.

Addition:
Recruit Chutiya will have to report the battle outcome. Eagerly waiting.

Unexpected:
Chief got drunk for the first time…..don’t know got blood or not…hehehehe

Date:
21 July 2006

Place:
Capitol KTV

Attendance:
Chief Kongsamiya & GF
CO Lysander & GF
Recruit Chutiya & Dan Dan
Recruit CibLover & mm
S4 Lai & mm

Operation:
To sing until all get sore throat.

Information:
Recruit Chutiya’s mm really bouncing……
Recruit CibLover’s mm really cool…….
S4 Lai’s mm really sweet…….
Chief’s GF always playful…….

Addition:
Recruit CibLover must report FR asap.
Recruit Chutiya, still waiting for the FR.

Expelled:

Recruit Sjb1994 for AWOL. Waiting for public apology.

chutiya
22-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Here's the FR.

Egg Egg:

Nice headlights, more than handful but not the cow type.

Body: 8/10
BBBJ: All the time, part of the apetizer.
FJ: 8/10 (All....Shoik1968.....Night......Shoik1968....Long ........)
I have to do my part for a fellow samster.

Think she's made from Ariston product. (Lysander will understand the joke)

I'm omitting the details. All the fellow samster who have seen me with her would probably noticed that I'm already starting to walk faster now that there's no more love juice in me....tata liao.......hahaha

As for the rest of you out there, She's leaving tonight......not coming back to Dubai anymore.

sjb1994
24-07-2006, 01:28 PM

Expelled:

Recruit Sjb1994 for AWOL. Waiting for public apology.
Sorry! Sorry! My thousand apolosize to CO, Chief and all DTF bro.
Not me aeroplane. Early that morning, machine broke down, later after repair, client call for meeting at the evening, citing contigency plan, back-up resercourse etc, than meeting with staffs for all the stupid problem..... Though can have a Friday off, but bunt.

Please don't expell me, this poor little sjb1994, or else the just found fun at Dubai gone.

BTW, thanks CO for the diner and drinks, thanks cheif too for coming out although sick. Not me don't bring that PRC out with me, is her untie visiting.

Bro shiok1968, I miss the chance off meeting Bro Ciblover, but think he got your massage.

Bro Chutiya, nice meeting you. Your gal really have a good asset.

Bro lysander, your 'chilli padi' really hot, understand why you have to be a superman.

Bro kongsamiya, your gal really take care of you, and nice figure. Smart choice.

vaxvms
25-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Bro.. u sure or not.. branded good "cheap" here:confused:

for example COACH bag is cheaper by SGD100+++, comparing to staff px in DFS

lysander
27-07-2006, 11:03 AM
I visit the KTV at 2.30am where all others are closed.
I initially thought that the manager is so good that he called back a mammy and a WL back just for me.....
Did the WL in the sofa.....
Teh and kiss the mammy neh neh....very chio...

Then bill come when all done.....RMB10,000.
I refused to pay...the manager want to treaten me, I don't care...then boss arrived....Must be a planned thing....
Talk talk and finally I lan lan pay RMB7,000 so that I can get out of the place....dam TL....

last night, go down to a spa in the hotel I stayed......massage and later the WL ask for RMB2,000 for a special service.....settled on 1,500....

Total damages - 2,800. 1,300 for 2 hours of massage....sigh...
Who said Shanghai is cheaper to cheong than Dubai????

Hahaha, that's the price u pay when u are alone visiting their KTV. remember when iwas i Shanghai in April, i paid 1100 rmb in a PUB
but then hor, i have 6 pairs of neh neh for me to teh(1 17yr old claim to be a vargin and want 10000rmb for a nite )

Kongsamiya
27-07-2006, 11:45 AM
I visit the KTV at 2.30am where all others are closed.
I initially thought that the manager is so good that he called back a mammy and a WL back just for me.....
Did the WL in the sofa.....
Teh and kiss the mammy neh neh....very chio...

Then bill come when all done.....RMB10,000.
I refused to pay...the manager want to treaten me, I don't care...then boss arrived....Must be a planned thing....
Talk talk and finally I lan lan pay RMB7,000 so that I can get out of the place....dam TL....

last night, go down to a spa in the hotel I stayed......massage and later the WL ask for RMB2,000 for a special service.....settled on 1,500....

Total damages - 2,800. 1,300 for 2 hours of massage....sigh...
Who said Shanghai is cheaper to cheong than Dubai????

CO, how cum u always pay so high price, i had shuangfei from a PUB in Nanjing Lu for USD 220.(2AM tO NEXT MORNING 9 AM) both waitress 22 yo(both girls from from Dalian somemore (sigh... why always Dalian )
Massage for 1,300rmb? dam ex man, but than had been to so many place but never paid more than 580rmb for massage, Even in Beijing...

Kongsamiya
27-07-2006, 12:03 PM
Dinner with Bro Chutiya, Japanese food.. Thanks for the dinner ro..

After dinner, went Han Bar, Bro Chutiya could not decide which gal to pick, so many his type, the one black, in white....... in the end decided Siow Yan Zi. Bro Chutiya.. Heehehehe.. yr FR on siow yan zi........:D

chutiya
27-07-2006, 09:09 PM
First of all, Chief + Chutiya combination only proves deadly for the 2nd time.
Knn, brought little swallow back but only shag once and then temperature went up like nobody's business.

Here's the short FR.

Came back to hotel, usual ask her to shower together, she ask me go ahead first. Came out, waiting on bed while she clean herself in the toilet. Dim lights.

She dive straight into the blankets barenaked then started to BBBJ me. Not bad, quite powerful but not the deep throat type. Feels like Fish roundabout or the clock tower roundabout...hahaha

Anyway, cap me while BJ, not bad, KL style. Then start to rock.
Think it's the bloody whisky+beer combination, delay effect, see pay koo., until I also cramp liao. Finish off doggy style.

Then at 3am, I suddenly feel that she damn hot in the blanket, then realised it's me, knn FEVER !!!! So bo kang tao liao. Koonz.

Morning, SOP, one pow for the road, and that's it.

Name: 小燕子
Nationality/Ethnicity: PRC
Height: No idea - lie down all the same
Weight: Quite light, good for manuvering
Looks: 6/10 (Actually I think she's damn young)
Body: 7/10 (petite but nice tofu nehneh)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Here we go round the mulbery bush, the mulbery bush, then mulbery bush...)
AR: Yeah Yeah Yeah
FJ: 7.5/10 (I must say she fake a lot, but I like it...)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (Obliging)

lysander
29-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Chief

You are right, the massage is 580RMB for 1 hour....
The first hour the WL did not ask the question and I am not sure whether she will do or not so did not ask....
Until massga finished then she pop the question...so bonking for the next hour, thus massage is 580RMB X 2 + taxes....

CO, how cum u always pay so high price, i had shuangfei from a PUB in Nanjing Lu for USD 220.(2AM tO NEXT MORNING 9 AM) both waitress 22 yo(both girls from from Dalian somemore (sigh... why always Dalian )
Massage for 1,300rmb? dam ex man, but than had been to so many place but never paid more than 580rmb for massage, Even in Beijing...

lysander
29-07-2006, 03:23 PM
The following happened before I left for Shanghai.

Went to the MP that Bro CrazyOx introduced. This time is another joint in Al Rigga Road instead of Jumeirah.

Same thing I had a hard time locating the place as Dubai or UAE is a messy place, no proper block and road indication.....

Finally reached after several turnings…..

There are about 5-6 PRCs WLs...age about early 30s to late 30s. Since all are not the pretty types, chose a slimmer MM (Annie).

Same style, she starts cleaning me up with wet baby tissue on my didi....and I remember the WL (LiLi) that opens the door for me looks quite chio, although a little old but quite ok. So I told Annie to bring in LiLi so that I can double fly….
Once both get into action…….it is really heaven….I removed my clothes and glasses so that I see them in blur vision…..they start their BBBJ.........slow and standard..one left…one right…..one kissing and another will BBBJ…..

When they change position, they will clean my didi with wet tissue again…so the sensation is superb……

Both gives you a GF feeling...kissing you and hugging you and making sure that you feel at home....I start to finger them……right middle finger for Annie…..my didi for LiLi……then……wet tissue……..then left middle finger for LiLi and didi with new CD for Annie…..

Then wet tissue for didi and my fingers…and start again…….all the actions are concurrently…. While….their hands are playing my nipples…..teasing my balls….kissing me…..playing their tits to show me……..

I tahan and tahan………the action goes on for almost an hour until Annie says that it is about time……

So I start pumping hard on LiLi and finger and rubbing on Annie’s cunt…..

All of them almost cummed at the same time.....

Name: Annie
Tits: 32B
Waist: 24-25"
BBBJ: 8/10

Name: LiLi
Look: 5/10
Tits: 32C
Height: 165cm

Damage: 200Dhs each . I gave them 300Dhs each
RTF: may be

I went again after 2 days……..
This time without calling the OKT…..
Just knock on the door…..
LiLi had left the place…..
So I get Annie again and she asked me to pick another WL as she said she cannot tahan with me alone…saying I am too strong for her…..kekekeke…

So I choose another WL……Wendy……

Wendy has a pair of firm and big tits…….very good in breast fxxk…….

So once in the room….I start to play her tits while Annie start the BBBJ…….

Wendy is very sensitive to the touch and fingering…….she cummed several times while Annie rides me…..

The bed was wet with juices from both of them until they have to remove the bed sheet and change to a new one and place those large tissue papers on top so that we can continue….

The action continues with wet tissue….BBBJ(Annie)……wet tissue…..BBBJ(Wendy)…..right middle finger for Annie….left middle finger for Wendy…….

Then wet tissue…..riding(Wendy)….wet tissue…..riding(Annie)…..

Wendy cunt is really like tap….pour and pour non stop while she cummed and cummed……don’t know it is I play them or they play me……..

Same thing……time almost up and I have to pump so that I can offload…..since they had cummed several time….I just pump on Annie and offload into her face….since she said she need facial…kekekekeke

Name: Wendy
Look: 7/10
Tits: 34D

RTF: unless there are new WLs or will not go back……

Kongsamiya
30-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Can drink a bit lah but not too much ..
I'm staying at Four Points Sheraton at Bur Dubai until next Tue 1 Aug where i will depart for Kuwait.
U can call me at +971 503563806

Can drink a bit but not too much, u ready pan chu siak lou fu, Last March u joined us and drink the most while playing dice (u got sasa to support u)
Last nite u game enough to join and also kana quite alot.

Outing Last nite at Chinese KTV

Attendances

Bro Lysander (CO) & GF
Bro Lai & GF
Bro Chutiya & MM
Bro Hotrod & Luo Ti & another MM after Luo Ti
Of cause me & GF

Last Bro Lai Birthday (going to get his CPF soon:D ) So CO arranged for KTV bashing at our usual place. Reached there 915pm. no MM working except Luo Ti. called MAMASAN arrange for MM for Bro Chutiya and Bro Hotrod. While waiting for MM, Bro Lai started his ka ren yen chan huey.
Ask Luo ti whether can she take cold drink (last time say cannot drink because relative visit- she was with Bro SJB 1994) Say no problem, so she can have Bro Hotrod.
2 MM arrived later but not Bro Chutiya piece of meat but game enough to take one for the game. So start our usual dices guessing game. After 3 round Luo Ti started to go Toilet to Merlion. By round 5 she is out and bro Hotrod no choice but bring in backup MM. Bro Chutiya was very quite furious when his mm question him why must help him in his drink ( actually he starts to see some beauty in her after afew drink)
Bro Lai was flying due to the fact the Birthday boy was the locked target for CO and My gf the whole nite... and of cause with all the bros cheering on...

KTV Nite ended with Bro Hotrod (2nd MM wear red )and Bro Chutiya emptied handed.. CO, Bro Lai & company left for the nite. My GF proceed to her usual mahjong game..

Bro Chutiya suggested round 2, so proced to Marine club for live band.. was quite late (1am) most of the leftover MM cannot make it.. Nite ended at 2.15am with Bro Hotrod pick 1 MM, Bro Chutiya still trying to contact SYZ and me with Dalian MM. :D

Bro Hotrod, waiting your FR....

chutiya
31-07-2006, 05:07 AM
Thinking last night better don't waste it, go hunt again also sian, just nice little swallow sms me "what I doing", knn the lower brain take over, reply for her to come over.

Bit of problem at the lobby, she po the wrong room number, security did not allow her to come up. So went down pick her up, wah lan eh, like wear WL all over, pang pua liap, heavy make up, whole world also look at me, see pay pai say.

Round #1
---------
Anyway, finally came into the room. Buay tahan liao, throw her onto the bed, started to strip her layer by layer. Before she can open the CD, I already in liao. Must be the Guiness I had earlier, Tong peng ku, either that must be the training in Dubai....Anyway, she damn wet, all my cock hair like kena conditoner.

Round #2
---------

After finish room-service supper, decide to work a bit, startup laptop. She said she tired wanted to sleep. After working for bit, started to crawl back to bed start to finger her. She actually damn horny, start to use mineto rub against hers. Knn, wet again, this time, put in only she went to automode, rock all the way till I cum.

So now resting, I open laptop and chokang while she sleep.

This is Chutiya, live from Dubai...signing out...

Rainman
31-07-2006, 03:09 PM
You are most welcum, next time find a more WL friendly hotel. U could had called me that nite. I can convert my living into screwing room within minutes.:p Spare mattress available which did it for Bro Rainman.. oops

Heheheh.... Forgot what time I got to your place.... Great dinning hall and it was indeed a great fark... Forgot her name, 69, MOT and she came twice...

Rush like mad to airport with her by my side..... She help me get taxi lah.... otherwise I would miss my flight....hehehe

Kiss goodbye and gave her US220... Ex hor??

cabayasi
01-08-2006, 01:41 AM
bro, heard the cars there very cheap compare to our land here, is it true?

Bro sjb1994, didn't know you are in Dubai too, must guide little bro here if I have change to go over.

lysander
01-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Chief

Not to worry.....
We can have lunch anytime.....

Wanted to send to airport but chou kong refuse to let me go until 7.30am. went ot living room and you are gone.... next time you cum and got hotel, CO can help u liao. He has got a new nice comfi bed sofa in the living.. Bro Chutiya tried liao during our Mahjaong session..

CO, Don't get angry for not inviting for lunch. Drove a 2 seater Lotus today, so can't take additional pax.. Bro Chutiya love the car but then we sweat thru out the journey as the Air-con system was not meant for Middle East...:o

sjb1994
01-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Alamak, another mistake, forgot to fall-out before leaving Dubai. Sorry Chief, CO, next time sure inform you all before leaving. Sorry.

Bro cabayasi, me not station there, just fly, touch and go. CO and chief are the best guide there.

Kongsamiya
01-08-2006, 06:25 PM
bro, heard the cars there very cheap compare to our land here, is it true?

Bro sjb1994, didn't know you are in Dubai too, must guide little bro here if I have change to go over.

CO, we can leave cabayasi alone hor, bro sjb1994 can the honour lah.:p :D

sjb1994
02-08-2006, 10:11 AM
CO, we can leave cabayasi alone hor, bro sjb1994 can the honour lah.:
Chief, I only can bring him to Metro site, all male, sand and machinery. Me still newbie in DTF.

Cabayasi, me make a lot of mistake in DTF liau, don't add salt for me, please!:o

lysander
02-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Chief

Of course.......DTF will inform all recruits and officers....not to entertain bro cabayasi............kekekekek

CO, we can leave cabayasi alone hor, bro sjb1994 can the honour lah.:p :D

cabayasi
02-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Dear Dubai bros, can enlightern me what have I did wrong? Before even have a trip already got ban??????:confused:

lysander
03-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Bro Cabayasi

Don't worry, we are joking.....
Welcome you to Dubai anytime.....
Just make sure to call Chief or me when you arrive.....

Dear Dubai bros, can enlightern me what have I did wrong? Before even have a trip already got ban??????:confused:

Kongsamiya
03-08-2006, 01:10 PM

Aiyah, no ban no ban, u are most welcum to join us here. like CO said, just contact us and u will be entertained.....:D

Kongsamiya
03-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Bro Cabayasi

Don't worry, we are joking.....
Welcome you to Dubai anytime.....
Just make sure to call Chief or me when you arrive.....

CO, no mahjong 2morrow, gf and teddy bear flying back to dalian 2morrow nite.. free man for the next 14 days....:p

lysander
03-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Chief

Your gf and teddy bear going back only 14 days or for good????

CO, no mahjong 2morrow, gf and teddy bear flying back to dalian 2morrow nite.. free man for the next 14 days....:p

Kongsamiya
03-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Chief

Your gf and teddy bear going back only 14 days or for good????

yah loh... only 14 days..... Told her to stay away from your Miao2 affair. Just incase:D

lysander
03-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Chief

I thought they want to go back for good......
14 days of cheonging...........
Don't waste.......can bring different WL to your place everynight....kekekeke

yah loh... only 14 days..... Told her to stay away from your Miao2 affair. Just incase:D

Kongsamiya
03-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Chief

I thought they want to go back for good......
14 days of cheonging...........
Don't waste.......can bring different WL to your place everynight....kekekeke

Yah Hor, yr big day today and u keep quiet...

Happy birthday to you, May you have many good returns and Bonkings

Rainman
04-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Yah Hor, yr big day today and u keep quiet...

Happy birthday to you, May you have many good returns and Bonkings

Happy birthday

Many many good fark...

cheers

sjb1994
04-08-2006, 12:44 PM
CO of DTF,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Wish you everday got fresh CB to boonk. And not sticky.

Rainman
04-08-2006, 03:59 PM
CO of DTF,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Wish you everday got fresh CB to boonk. And not sticky.

CO..

Any gangbang FR on your big BIRD day???lolz

Kongsamiya
04-08-2006, 06:24 PM
CO..

Any gangbang FR on your big BIRD day???lolz

Hahahaha.. I got gangbang, sa kar win 1 kar on mahjong last nite sob sob..:p

chutiya
05-08-2006, 12:20 AM
Aiyoh, I hope I'm not too late.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY........

As for Konsimiya, hope no more Dalian veggies again....hahah

chutiya
05-08-2006, 12:25 AM
Bro Chutiya.. I though u got 2 Philipino chai to go for dinner last nite,( really appreciate your invitation to go along but have other agenda to attend. ) how cum ended with Siow Yan Zhi in your bed.. :confused:

Paisay, I didn't reply earlier. Phili chai need long term investment, must buy makan, go out jalan...

I prefer one shot one kill, no need to waste time, not here to look for gf, more for bonk with gf feel...hahah

Cut long story short, I put their aeroplane when little swallow call me.

lysander
05-08-2006, 11:56 AM
Dear Brothers.....

Thanks for all your good wishes.....
Went to a double fly yesterday afternoon.......
Details to be posted later.....

lysander
05-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Alamak chief......
Pai say leh.......
Your mood not good so affect your game lah....

Hahahaha.. I got gangbang, sa kar win 1 kar on mahjong last nite sob sob..:p

lysander
05-08-2006, 12:00 PM
Chief

Thank you for your cake and company......
Really enjoy the night although no drinking...hehehhe

Kongsamiya
05-08-2006, 04:01 PM
Chief

Thank you for your cake and company......
Really enjoy the night although no drinking...hehehhe

Very sorry my mood affected the game.. gf never give mi face....:mad:

lysander
05-08-2006, 04:26 PM
I don't mean you affect the game, I meant that since your mood is not good and you become not winning.....kekekek

Very sorry my mood affected the game.. gf never give mi face....:mad:

lysander
06-08-2006, 11:52 AM
Went to the Jumeirah on my 'B' day afternoon....

There are about 5-6 PRCs WLs...spotted 1 young WL(Cindy).

Ask for her and another older WL (Suri).

Both WLs have small tits but natural.......

Cindy has a very toned and slim body...the kind that I like.....
Flat stomach and shaved cunt........both WLs are shaved.....
But Cindy little 'cunt lips' are showing to me........sexily.....

She starts cleaning me up with wet baby tissue on my didi....I think the joints all same style......cleaning of did with wet tissue....BBBJ…..

Cindy start to ride me real hard......like I am her horse in Sillypore turf club.....

Both gives you a GF feeling...joking and playing with my body.....

Suri wants me to insert into her.......so I pump her for a while to make her horny but withdraw in 5 minutes and change CD to insert Cindy.......

Pump Cindy real hard...her cunt is dry and tight.......

I tahan and tahan………the action goes on for about 20 minutes and offload in Cindy mouth.......

Name: Cindy
Look: 7/10
Waist: 22"
GF feel: 7/10

Name: Suri
Waist: 24"
GF feel: 7/10

Damage: 200Dhs each . I gave them 250Dhs each
RTF: may be for Cindy

sjb1994
07-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Damage: 200Dhs each . I gave them 250Dhs each
Bro, is around the damage in Sg. $80 - $120 + $38 - $45. (Or cheaper)

But sad thing is the TN here is cracking down. Hope they come out with new ideal, hehe.

lysander
08-08-2006, 12:24 PM
The MP here is very hidden type, if you don't have their contact number, basically you can't go to them....
Not like in Sillypore where the HC are open....

Bro, is around the damage in Sg. $80 - $120 + $38 - $45. (Or cheaper)

But sad thing is the TN here is cracking down. Hope they come out with new ideal, hehe.

Kongsamiya
09-08-2006, 07:42 PM
The MP here is very hidden type, if you don't have their contact number, basically you can't go to them....
Not like in Sillypore where the HC are open....

CO, I will be away for a week starting from 18th Aug.. go back home to boa boa OC..... b4 coming back to boa boa the small one.:D ....anything u need from Sin.

lysander
10-08-2006, 12:41 PM
Chief

When you coming back. Actually want to buy many things. You taking SQ right? Want to buy some thing on board.

CO, I will be away for a week starting from 18th Aug.. go back home to boa boa OC..... b4 coming back to boa boa the small one.:D ....anything u need from Sin.

Rainman
10-08-2006, 01:07 PM

Huh.... Same timing again with me??? hehehe.....

Me in Sin from 16 to 21st leh...

Beer?

Kongsamiya
10-08-2006, 01:39 PM

Beer?

Got Dinner on 18th Aug, may go KTV at my regular place after dinner, which is in Balestier Road. I may stayout 1 nite b4 going home..:D

Kongsamiya
10-08-2006, 01:40 PM
Chief

When you coming back. Actually want to buy many things. You taking SQ right? Want to buy some thing on board.

Yep, Taking SQ, let me know what u need..

lysander
11-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Thank you Chief....pass you the info when you have the time......my GF gone back home too.....we are now 2 lonely soul.....

Yep, Taking SQ, let me know what u need..

Kongsamiya
11-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Thank you Chief....pass you the info when you have the time......my GF gone back home too.....we are now 2 lonely soul.....

Hahaha.. tong ping siang lian.... done my gf visa ans send to her liao, cost me 2000 dhs deposit and 280 dhs admi fee...

CrazyOx
12-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Anyone knows of anything or anywhere "happening" in Abu Dhabi?

Kongsamiya
12-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Anyone knows of anything or anywhere "happening" in Abu Dhabi?

Aiyah take a 1 to 2hr drive to dubai during weekend lor ..... Just about the same between Sin and Malacca. ...and the world a big different...:D

chutiya
12-08-2006, 10:08 PM
Chief & Rainman,
we can finally meet in homeground!
I'll be here waiting for phone call activation.

lysander
13-08-2006, 11:53 AM
KNN...all go back sillypore....
I am alone in Dubai......sigh.....

Brother Lai also back in Sillypore......
Chief can call for him....if you all go cheong.......

Chief & Rainman,

Kongsamiya
13-08-2006, 01:29 PM
KNN...all go back sillypore....
I am alone in Dubai......sigh.....

Brother Lai also back in Sillypore......
Chief can call for him....if you all go cheong.......

Sure, will call him and cheong wan, This time Chutiya, u play host . ok:D
CO, don't worry, I will cheong on your behalf.. my schedule for 18th fully booked until 19th morning...

18th -- 9 to 11am GF TAMMY
12 to 2pm GF Ah May
3 to 5.30pm fxxk buddy Cindy
7pm to 10.30pm 7 month dinner
11.30 to 2am KTV at Balestier
2.30AM to hotel with my Fujian gf

19th - 10am home sweet home

sjb1994
14-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Sure, will call him and cheong wan, This time Chutiya, u play host . ok:D
CO, don't worry, I will cheong on your behalf.. my schedule for 18th fully booked until 19th morning...

18th -- 9 to 11am GF TAMMY - 1st shot
12 to 2pm GF Ah May - 2nd shot
3 to 5.30pm fxxk buddy Cindy - 3rd shot
7pm to 10.30pm 7 month dinner
11.30 to 2am KTV at Balestier - assume just sing & drink
2.30AM to hotel with my Fujian gf - 4th shot

19th - 10am home sweet home

Hi bro, this is minimum shot you must within 24 hours. Haha, take care.

So when you leaving, me need to drive up north 19th morning, should be back on 22nd, hope you still here.

sjb1994
14-08-2006, 01:16 PM

Beer?
So you attending the 17th night TCSS?

Rainman
14-08-2006, 01:21 PM
So you attending the 17th night TCSS?

Where??

In Singapore GL gang?? That one I never join before leh... Scare kenna Raid.... hehehhe

Kong got my number.... If he still remember...

SMS me lah.

Rainman
14-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Chief & Rainman,

U are host right??

So tell us where and how?

but looking at Kong's schedule... There seem to be no room for us unless....... We join him in his 2nd or 3rd shots??? hehehehehe

Malefikus
14-08-2006, 03:07 PM
Really need to check out this thread to see what I can contribute. On the ground there right now, hehehe...:D

Kongsamiya
14-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Hi bro, this is minimum shot you must within 24 hours. Haha, take care.

So when you leaving, me need to drive up north 19th morning, should be back on 22nd, hope you still here.

Min hole to entertain but the problem I always cannot cum. last few days had 3 wl for 4 nights, each of them cum like crazy but I did not even cum once.. tube must be blocked.. will be leaving on the 26th Aug night... but may have to go to Shanghai on 22nd...

Kongsamiya
14-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Where??

In Singapore GL gang?? That one I never join before leh... Scare kenna Raid.... hehehhe

Kong got my number.... If he still remember...

SMS me lah.

Indo no i have, sin no i don't:D Last time no chance to u, this must try to meet u, but u leaving 21st, day or nit. promise OC to keep them company on 19 and 20 lay, already 4 months never see them... so cannot cheong on these 2 days ..:p

Kongsamiya
14-08-2006, 04:06 PM
U are host right??

So tell us where and how?

but looking at Kong's schedule... There seem to be no room for us unless....... We join him in his 2nd or 3rd shots??? hehehehehe

Hahaha..
join me at Balestier Road Ruby plaza basement KTV.. FROM 12 MIDNITE 18/19 AUG. :D

Kongsamiya
14-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Really need to check out this thread to see what I can contribute. On the ground there right now, hehehe...:D

Hahahahaha.. u wan to contribute yr cum here also.. u are most welcum....;)

Rainman
15-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Hahaha..
join me at Balestier Road Ruby plaza basement KTV.. FROM 12 MIDNITE 18/19 AUG. :D

at Midnight meeting?? hahaha...

I wonder if it's the same joint that I frequent many years back????

Cheers

chutiya
15-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Hahaha..

Me damn sua ku in sing. Only know FL.
I guess the meeting should be good this Friday 18th Aug in Ruby Plaza.

and we can go to JC after that.

Kong, PM me your Sing number

Kongsamiya
15-08-2006, 01:39 PM
at Midnight meeting?? hahaha...

I wonder if it's the same joint that I frequent many years back????

Cheers

Formerly KTV 39, Manager Richard, owner Ah Teng, New Mgmt 3 years ago (always cannot remember new name), a lady boss, manager Ah Soon., I still get good treatment from them..

Ah Soon will always recommend me Chinese WL that can be booked out for the nite, telling not to pay more than $120. Last trip got a 18 y.o girl from fujian and one from Beijin WHO IS A General Sales Manager with a cosmetic company which she gave some product and a handheld massager, she was there for fun and decided to let me tar boa her for the nite D :D

So u wanna to join mi.. Ops.. must buy some wei ker from Dubai $85 sin for 4 pcs..over the counter

Kongsamiya
15-08-2006, 01:53 PM
Me damn sua ku in sing. Only know FL.
I guess the meeting should be good this Friday 18th Aug in Ruby Plaza.

and we can go to JC after that.

Kong, PM me your Sing number

bRO cHU, pm u my Sing no liao, so u firmed joining mi there or not? Most properly I will be very high b4 going to KTV as my staffs and partner had order a TOA POW Martell gordien Bleu for the dinner....:D
I will contact Bro Ah Lai to be there also...

chutiya
15-08-2006, 02:53 PM
bRO cHU, pm u my Sing no liao, so u firmed joining mi there or not? Most properly I will be very high b4 going to KTV as my staffs and partner had order a TOA POW Martell gordien Bleu for the dinner....:D
I will contact Bro Ah Lai to be there also...

Of cos I'll be there. Friday nite.
Likely not driving.

Eh..no Dalian girls in Sillypore meh?
I'll get Jacques to come along.

lysander
15-08-2006, 05:47 PM
KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN

ALL GO CHEONG NEVER INVITE ME.......

Likely not driving.

Malefikus
15-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Hahahahaha.. u wan to contribute yr cum here also.. u are most welcum....;)

Yo, but the focus is on Singapore right now, is it? Not so much Dubai, right?

Kongsamiya
15-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Likely not driving.

Fujian gals lah.. maybe this time also got Dalian wan, today got to call them to book liao. So 2 of u, Bro Ah Lai. Hey where is Bro Rainman. Rainman, Rainman where are u? u still no confirm cuming or not

Kongsamiya
15-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Yo, but the focus is on Singapore right now, is it? Not so much Dubai, right?

Ok lah, forcus on Sing now, Now invite u to join us at Ruby Plaza on 18 Aug midnite, friday. Drinks on Bro Chutiya , hehehe he host but I call the shot:D

Bro Chu, u cum out 1 bottle, I 1 bottle ok? I already call Manager Ah Soon to book some girls for the nite, can tar boa wan..

Kongsamiya
15-08-2006, 08:56 PM

ALL GO CHEONG NEVER INVITE ME.......

CO, mai KNN, mai KNN mai siew kee lah... u got other loh bang liao lah.. but don't bleed like the last u in Shanghai ok.....:D

lysander
16-08-2006, 11:28 AM
Chief

Not angry but TL only lah....kekekekekekekeke

I also buy 1 ticket and go back with you....heheheheh

CO, mai KNN, mai KNN mai siew kee lah... u got other loh bang liao lah.. but don't bleed like the last u in Shanghai ok.....:D

Kongsamiya
16-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Chief

Not angry but TL only lah....kekekekekekekeke

I also buy 1 ticket and go back with you....heheheheh

CO, How is service of the WL u had last nite. Good or bad?

Last nite took the red dress wl back, name Hong Hong, wet the whole nite.

Hong Hong
Face: 5/10
Body: 7/10, smooth skin, firm butt
boobs: beautifully round.. fake wan
bj: 6/10, quite good but not auto. must ask
Cunt: quite tight and 10/10 for lubrication, was wet wet wet for 4 rounds
FJ : 9/10, any position u wan except the ass
Problem: she cum 8 time and same problem for me,never cum:(
Damage 500dhs

She wans to take up the challenge to make me cum next time, if not FOC...:D

lysander
16-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Place: MP at Al Rigga Road.

Called the OKT and know that there is a new WL on board.

Went down to the joint and find her quite pretty, those who know me should know my standard.

Name : Armanda

I decided to get her and Annie. So the A & A session starts……

Armanda starts cleaning me up with wet baby tissue on my didi as usual...
Quite like the sensation of cleaning my didi with the wet tissue…try it and you will know the feeling…..

Annie was horny and start to BBBJ me……….non-stop……

While Annie BBBJ me….i start a little chat with Armanda……
She just arrived 2 days ago and look quite fresh…….
She has a CFM look which make you want to insert her asap……

Annie cannot stand it any more and start riding me……
Armanda out of my surprise…..went down and lick my balls while Annie ride me….
Her hands are all over Annie tits…..like doing AV……..

I put on a CD on my finger and insert without warning into Annie’s asshole…..and she cummed but hit me real hard on my stomach…….

Since Annie is out of breath now, I move on to Armanda and start to finger her while cat bathing her firm body…..

She has very nice and firm tits, about 33C……nice brown nipples……..

When I start my missionary……..Annie is back with a vengeance……..

She kisses Armanda’s tits and showed me the CFM looks………

When I put my didi into Armanda mouth…….Annie lick my balls while playing Armanda’s cunt……..I feel like the AV male actor………

CIM in Armanda’s mouth and not a single drop is wasted…………

Name: Armanda
Look: 8/10
Tits: 33C
FJ: 9/10

Damage: 200Dhs each . I gave them 300Dhs each
RTF: sure will

Rainman
16-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Fujian gals lah.. maybe this time also got Dalian wan, today got to call them to book liao. So 2 of u, Bro Ah Lai. Hey where is Bro Rainman. Rainman, Rainman where are u? u still no confirm cuming or not

Here... Landed in Singapore...

Will be there... SMS me the room number....heheeh... The Hotel room number also can u know...

lysander
16-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Place: MP at Bur Dubai (Thai) & MP near Ascot Hotel (Viet).

Nothing to do the other day so ask Chief for recommendation of MPs.

Called the Thai joint and went down to see…….

Saw one nice small frame Thai girl and asked for her….before going up to the room, saw another Thai girl in white t-shirt….

Went into the room and ask for how much and know that it is 200dhs so I ask her to get the white t-shirt WL as well.

When both in the room, I start to undress the white T-shirt WL and found that she has a flat chest…thinking that she is ah gua….quickly rejected her and ask for a big tits WL……

Then a big tits WL come in but ba ba one…I LL already……..so accept…..

Talk to the 1st WL in Thai but she didn’t answer me so I thought that they are Viet but when I talk to them in Viet…also no response….

So now I very TL and ask them where they come from……by the way, they have been talking to me in English for these periods…..

Talk talk for a while and they know that I TL already…finally told me they are from Fujian…….KNN…..I thought of getting Thai WLs for a change and I end up with China WLs again……

LL…talk talk a while and left with even inserting in anyone…….

Called the viet joint to see whether is it put goat head sell beef…….

Went up and see…and not surprising..it is another China WLs joint……

Got a WLs and while inside the room, asked for the price…..

She open her fxxking big mouth and ask for 400dhs…..

KNN…400Dhs I can play double fly at Al Rigga MP……

Left with a second word…..just not my day……LL play with didi at home with ‘’5 ladies’……….

Rainman
16-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Problem: she cum 8 time and same problem for me,never cum:(
Damage 500dhs

She wans to take up the challenge to make me cum next time, if not FOC...:D

Hahahaha..... She pay you>???????????

Kongsamiya
16-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Hahahaha..... She pay you>???????????

Sure I will win the challenge and have her FOC. hehehehhehe, Than mabe her clean my house loh.. GF not around for 2 weeks liao, apt quite dusty... sigh.. now I ready miss my GF...Clean house, hot meal waiting, Now lan lan got clean the house, cook my own meal, do my own laundry... only consolation, can bring WL back home..:D

GF cuming back Friday while I back in SIn. Tonite must clean my extra large King size bed.. wait she find long long hair or short curly curly one (mi straight type)sure die wan..

Kongsamiya
16-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Here... Landed in Singapore...

Will be there... SMS me the room number....heheeh... The Hotel room number also can u know...

Aiyah.. no need room no wan, just mention my name will do.. already activate them liao, they seem more excited than me.. Hotel room no... u want 4some... or 6some...:rolleyes:

lysander
16-08-2006, 02:29 PM
CO, How is service of the WL u had last nite. Good or bad?
Place: My apartment.

Date: Yesterday

Went to Marine club with Chief…..initially just want to drink and accompany chief since he is going back to Sillypore and cheong with borthers back home…leaving me alone in Dubai with no GF and no friend…….sigh…..

While drinking…..2 WLs who know Chief came forward and start to chit chat with Chief……….they asked where am I from and Chief sian them that I am Japanses….

So being the number one star in Media Cock…..I start my acting skill and pretend to be Japanese……whole night speaking in English and Japanese……

The WL that sit beside me start to communicate with me in her not so bad English……
This situation went on the whole night while we were in the club……..

Basically when they joked in Chinese…I pretend not to understand…….

Then…suddenly…a red dress WL approached Chief…….the one sitting with Chief was not happy…but LL…….

When we call it a night…Chief told me that he will get the red dress WLs…..wow…..hugging one and planning another…chief…….steady man…..

Anyway………I bring the WL (Ling Ling) back to my apartment and the session begins……..

While she took off my underwear…she said that my didi same like her ex husband……KNN…..similar face I heard before….similar cock……tell me about it…..

Since she said my cock like her ex husband……she starts to ride me hard and horny…….and she cummed 4 times before I took the charge…..

Bonking her for more than 30 minutes until the CD dry up…had to change to a new CD before bonking again..

Finished the session in 1.5 hours and she starts to call me lao gong…….
Sigh…….

Name: Ling Ling
Place: NanJing
Body: 34B 25 36
Tits: a little shagging…
Cunt: Shaved….
BJ: 7/10
Damage: 700Dhs
RTF: no…..she start calling me………already……

Kongsamiya
16-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Place: MP at Bur Dubai (Thai) & MP near Ascot Hotel (Viet).

Nothing to do the other day so ask Chief for recommendation of MPs.

Called the Thai joint and went down to see…….

Saw one nice small frame Thai girl and asked for her….before going up to the room, saw another Thai girl in white t-shirt….

She open her fxxking big mouth and ask for 400dhs…..

KNN…400Dhs I can play double fly at Al Rigga MP……

Left with a second word…..just not my day……LL play with didi at home with ‘’5 ladies’……….

CO, When gave no, I did mention I had not tried any of them.. or any MP in dubai yet. Seem u really like the one at Al Rigga .. hmmmmm must try one of these days

lysander
16-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Chief

Can activate your GF to help clean my place....hehehehehe...just joking.....

My apartment also like shit now.......a little miss Mao2 leh.....

Until Jing2 visa is out I LL one person...somemore you also not in, Lai also not in........dammed hard to pass time......

Sure I will win the challenge and have her FOC. hehehehhehe, Than mabe her clean my house loh.. GF not around for 2 weeks liao, apt quite dusty... sigh.. now I ready miss my GF...Clean house, hot meal waiting, Now lan lan got clean the house, cook my own meal, do my own laundry... only consolation, can bring WL back home..:D

GF cuming back Friday while I back in SIn. Tonite must clean my extra large King size bed.. wait she find long long hair or short curly curly one (mi straight type)sure die wan..

lysander
16-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Chief

Yes Sir...I am not blamming you leh......

Sorry Sir............

Bye Bye Sir......heheheheheheh

May be all MP here all Chinese operate one....

The fake Thai told me that they say they are Thai to attract angmo....

CO, When gave no, I did mention I had not tried any of them.. or any MP in dubai yet. Seem u really like the one at Al Rigga .. hmmmmm must try one of these days

Kongsamiya
16-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Place: My apartment.

Date: Yesterday

Went to Marine club with Chief…..initially just want to drink and accompany chief since he is going back to Sillypore and cheong with borthers back home…leaving me alone in Dubai with no GF and no friend…….sigh…..

While drinking…..2 WLs who know Chief came forward and start to chit chat with Chief……….they asked where am I from and Chief sian them that I am Japanses….

So being the number one star in Media Cock…..I start my acting skill and pretend to be Japanese……whole night speaking in English and Japanese……

Name: Ling Ling
Place: NanJing
Body: 34B 25 36
Tits: a little shagging…
Cunt: Shaved….
BJ: 7/10
Damage: 700Dhs
RTF: no…..she start calling me………already……

Hahahaha.. since u starts calling u lau Kong.. i better stay away from.. though of bonking her tonite. sakarli riding on thinking of u...:D :D

Rainman
16-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Aiyah.. no need room no wan, just mention my name will do.. already activate them liao, they seem more excited than me.. Hotel room no... u want 4some... or 6some...:rolleyes:

6 somes sound good... My max in Jakarta is 8 some.....hehhehe

Your CO a little siao liao u know.... GF not in and BF likee u in Singapore....

No wonder he writing so many FR to pass time.....heheheehehehe

CO... cum back leh....

Kongsamiya
16-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Chief

Yes Sir...I am not blamming you leh......

Sorry Sir............

Bye Bye Sir......heheheheheheh

May be all MP here all Chinese operate one....

The fake Thai told me that they say they are Thai to attract angmo....

CO... DON'T get it wrong hehehehe.. basically MP here are all ST fxxk shop.. thats why I don't visit because I got cum problem.. I must find WL that I am comfortable with and i can have as many round I wan.. mostly 4 to 5 rounds a nite..(hehehe also cheaper ) I don't like the idea of WL complaining on time limits etc... thats way I seldom visit MP as I always have problem with them..

Kongsamiya
16-08-2006, 03:15 PM

CO... cum back leh....
\

Yar loh, u try to get him buy air ticket and fly back to join us ....:p

Rainman
16-08-2006, 04:55 PM
\

CO.... cum... don't be sad.... If u can't beat them... Join them.....

lysander
16-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Chief

Don't try me.....

I TL will take and follow one.....

\

lysander
16-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Bro Rainman

Now I write Fr for a living already.....sigh.....
8some, 4 guy 4 gal or 1 guy 7 gals????

CO... cum back leh....

Rainman
16-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Chief

Don't try me.....

I TL will take and follow one.....

Tell us... How to make u TL har???

If Monday is a Muslim holiday in Indonesia... Dubai should be same same right???

Cheers

Rainman
16-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Bro Rainman

Now I write Fr for a living already.....sigh.....
8some, 4 guy 4 gal or 1 guy 7 gals????

hehehe.... FR in the JKT folder... long time back... 4M/4F... in a hotel suite... Actually got one more man there watching TV.. Could not join as it's stock checking night for him.....lolzzzzz

lysander
16-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Chief

Quite true......

But I also have problem when they WLs that follow me home are not sensitive and want to go back soon after cum......

That make my mood bad.......

Anyway, those MPs are basically cannot make it......for ST only....

CO... DON'T get it wrong hehehehe.. basically MP here are all ST fxxk shop.. thats why I don't visit because I got cum problem.. I must find WL that I am comfortable with and i can have as many round I wan.. mostly 4 to 5 rounds a nite..(hehehe also cheaper ) I don't like the idea of WL complaining on time limits etc... thats way I seldom visit MP as I always have problem with them..

lysander
16-08-2006, 05:04 PM
You come here I tell you.......

Yes Monday holiday.....

The problem is now I am waiting for my GF visa....

Once approved, I am flying to Beijing to fetch her.......

May be going Hong Kong for some shopping also.....

So I quite LL.......

If not for this, I sure go back for a short holiday.....

Tell us... How to make u TL har???

If Monday is a Muslim holiday in Indonesia... Dubai should be same same right???

Cheers

Rainman
16-08-2006, 05:07 PM
You come here I tell you.......

Yes Monday holiday.....

The problem is now I am waiting for my GF visa....

Once approved, I am flying to Beijing to fetch her.......

May be going Hong Kong for some shopping also.....

So I quite LL.......

If not for this, I sure go back for a short holiday.....

Huh... U need to collect the Visa personally meh??? Got courier service mah.....

So very boring 3 days from Sat u know??? Wait in Singapore lah... Flying from Sin also cheaper.....

U know life might be very boring when the fasting month starts between 21-23 Sept..... (No wonder u want to bring your GF back during the dry season.....lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

CUm cum cum leh/...

lysander
16-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Courier service to China minor cities will takes 5 days......

that's why I LL.......by then I will need to go back Dubai.....

Moreover I need to go down to the immigration and say that she is my wife in order the visa can be out...many problem with visa for YST.....

LL LL LL LL

Huh... U need to collect the Visa personally meh??? Got courier service mah.....

So very boring 3 days from Sat u know??? Wait in Singapore lah... Flying from Sin also cheaper.....

CUm cum cum leh/...

lysander
16-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Bro

Can remember which page?

300+ pages how to search......

hehehe.... FR in the JKT folder... long time back... 4M/4F... in a hotel suite... Actually got one more man there watching TV.. Could not join as it's stock checking night for him.....lolzzzzz

Kongsamiya
16-08-2006, 06:41 PM
[QUOTE=Rainman]Huh... U need to collect the Visa personally meh??? Got courier service mah.....

U know life might be very boring when the fasting month starts between 21-23 Sept..... (No wonder u want to bring your GF back during the dry season.....lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Aiyah.. he afraid somebody hijack her along the way lor.... His life where got boring wan.. he now so famous in AL RIGGA HC liao. Annie now treat him like king.. he can always get Annie over for the nite.. somemore now HC boss call him whenever new stock arrive. We start to collect some no so that can activite during the 1 month Ramadan period.

Kongsamiya
16-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Courier service to China minor cities will takes 5 days......

that's why I LL.......by then I will need to go back Dubai.....

Moreover I need to go down to the immigration and say that she is my wife in order the visa can be out...many problem with visa for YST.....

LL LL LL LL

True on the courier service, I sent my gf visa last Wednesday and she recieved it only today...

Your wife????????/ did they ask for marriage cert or not. I go thru another immigration officer and was advise not to list my gf here as house maid but business visit.. because they say i bring her in for personal enjoyment and not as housemaid:D

Rainman
16-08-2006, 07:07 PM
True on the courier service, I sent my gf visa last Wednesday and she recieved it only today...

Your wife????????/ did they ask for marriage cert or not. I go thru another immigration officer and was advise not to list my gf here as house maid but business visit.. because they say i bring her in for personal enjoyment and not as housemaid:D

Like that also can...

Dubai so open one meh??

What happened to the new ruling of Age 35 and above??

Cheers

Malefikus
16-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Are you guys talking about Dubai visa?

That is still a difficult thing, russian and asian girls under 30 are actually a hot topic here, especially before ramadan.

Visa cost money, 2000 dh plus 2000 dh security.

These are my figures, who knows anything else?

Kongsamiya
16-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Like that also can...

Dubai so open one meh??

What happened to the new ruling of Age 35 and above??

Cheers

Those born on 1977 and b4 will get their visa easy but not those after.. next year will be 78....gone are the days on 35 and above, now is 30 and above...;)

Kongsamiya
16-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Are you guys talking about Dubai visa?

That is still a difficult thing, russian and asian girls under 30 are actually a hot topic here, especially before ramadan.

Visa cost money, 2000 dh plus 2000 dh security.

These are my figures, who knows anything else?

Bro, u in Dubai or Sing now:confused:
If u in Sing, u accept my invitation on friday nite or not. Bro RainmAN, Bro Chutiya and Jack, Bro Lai already confirm n u still keeping mum...
25.5hrs to flying time......:cool:

Kongsamiya
16-08-2006, 08:25 PM
To all Bros who had visited me and CO in Dubai, u are invited to join us at Ruby Plaza Basement floor KTV at 12 midnite friday 18 Aug....;)

Rainman
16-08-2006, 08:56 PM
To all Bros who had visited me and CO in Dubai, u are invited to join us at Ruby Plaza Basement floor KTV at 12 midnite friday 18 Aug....;)

Hahaha... U book room big big bo??

Going to Joker Pub now...

Cheers

Kongsamiya
16-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Hahaha... U book room big big bo??

Going to Joker Pub now...

Cheers

Occupy the hall loh... Thanks for the sms :mad:

Malefikus
16-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Bro, u in Dubai or Sing now
If u in Sing, u accept my invitation on friday nite or not. Bro RainmAN, Bro Chutiya and Jack, Bro Lai already confirm n u still keeping mum...
25.5hrs to flying time......:cool:

Thanks for the invitation with my points, but I am in Dubai right now. :(

Rainman
17-08-2006, 01:48 AM
Thanks for the invitation with my points, but I am in Dubai right now. :(

Wow... Quick call CO.... he need company.....hahahahah

Rainman
17-08-2006, 01:51 AM
Occupy the hall loh... Thanks for the sms :mad:

Why so angry???? If I want to go earlier then how???

Got room bo??

I don't remember the rooms there could accommodate so many ppl leh...

Cheers

PS : Just back from Joker... The PRC Student not bad leh......heheheh