PDA

View Full Version : Any interesting place to bonk in beijing?

mentos
16-02-2004, 03:55 PM
I've been in bejing for 2 weeks n i can't find any place to bonk cos there'd no so call 'red light district ' here!!! help pls...

blursam
16-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Can try your luck at San Li Tun (jiu bar jie) street.....or go KTV....one of the more popular one I think is Tian Shan Ren Jian.......the other is Hard Rock Cafe where there are FLs......

naemlo
16-02-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by mentos
I've been in bejing for 2 weeks n i can't find any place to bonk cos there'd no so call 'red light district ' here!!! help pls...

As 1 of the bro here said, San Li tun.. I been there, it's a street full of pubs... sit there and gers will approach u. Else talk to the Xiao di there n he definitely can help u.

mentos
17-02-2004, 09:22 AM
Alright ! thanks bros!

mentos
18-02-2004, 09:41 AM
I also heard that some hair saloon also got fl inside to provide service. Any bro can verify that? How i know the saloon got provide special or not?

lordglfly
18-02-2004, 11:20 AM
I also heard that some hair saloon also got fl inside to provide service. Any bro can verify that? How i know the saloon got provide special or not?

you just need to look into them and get some eye contact. it's not hard to tell. have pm you as well. have fun

naemlo
18-02-2004, 12:48 PM

Yes SIR, saloon that open till very late and a lot of young gers inside.... go in boldly n the ger u choose will bring u 'inside' for a 'hair wash'.

gigantic_tk
19-02-2004, 01:08 PM

Maybe you will like to surf this site:

http://www.wsgforum.com

The reports there might be of some use for you.:D

trax222
25-02-2004, 11:14 AM
There's a couple of interesting places depending on your budget.

Low end (200 RMB) - take a cab and tell them to go along east 3rd ring road (dong san huan lu) starting from Lufthansa Plaza (yen sha) and travel along the road across the street in the southward direction. plenty of streetwalkers waving down your taxi, find one and pick up and go off. some of them are quite chio.

Mid end (600-800 RMB) - go to this place called Hollywood (qi xing dao or seven stars island) along yabao lu and pay to go into the disco. major meat market there. russians, chinese, mongolian, and the occasional korean. they can supply the place or go to yours.

High end (sky's the limit) - go to Passions (tian shang ren jian). its at sheraton great wall hotel (chang cheng fan dian). pay entrance fee and head into disco for the cheaper bonk (only 3000-5000 rmb). go to the ktv rooms if you feel like you're bill gates (don't expect to leave with less than a 20000 bill)

cheers.