PDA

View Full Version : Any fl now in Beijing to intro? Help...

mentos
17-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Any fl now in Beijing to intro? Help...
Now in Beijing n have not bonk for quite some time liaoz. i need help from bros out there to give me some contact numbers for fl that r in Beijing now. Thanks bros!

5566Westside
18-02-2004, 02:19 PM
Bro, Bejing contacts I dun have but I have SZ and DG contacts only. Perhaps u should go to http://forums.delphiforums.com/cheapjustice/start and ask Cheapjustice over there urself.

blursam
18-02-2004, 04:22 PM
Bro,

Already PM you a FL contact.......good GF feeling.....and she will even take care of you.....bring you out....dinner.....shopping....etc.

Enjoy and do post FR.......;)

Wolfie
07-03-2004, 07:22 PM
Hello Bro , will be travelling up to TianJin in a couple of months time and will station there for 3 months at least. Any lobang to recommend ? ThanX's in advance. :D

sanuker
10-03-2004, 03:56 PM
Bros out there in Beijing, heading to BJ again next week. Hv not been able to do much hunting the last time, any one with FL contacts, pls PM me or e-mail at [email protected].

Anyway, maybe we can catch up for a drink.

Cheers

mars883
16-03-2004, 05:49 PM
bro blursam,

Are you in Beijing ? Need yr help for contacts for FLs there ? Have not been there for quite a while now.

Due to short stay in Beijing (only one night) this time, I may not have the time to pick up in KTV. Would appreciate your help. Please PM me...I will give your my FL contact as well...

Any bros heading north end Mar ?