PDA

View Full Version : Looking for LB in Skudai or Johor Bahru, Malaysia

ill_legal
25-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Hi there...do anyone know where I can find ladyboys for some fun around Skudai or Johor Bahru in Malaysia? Thanks

king69
26-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Susor Empat in Johore Bahru is the best spot for LBs
Time from about 5.30 pm to the wee hours of the morning
(near Jln Tun Abdul Razak)
They are usually Indonesians and local Malays with two or three Chinese.
The cost of a bonk here is RM60 (>S$25.00)
Rooms are dirty and stair cases dark.
Don;t bring much money. Leave your valuables in the car.

dickrick
26-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Like bro king69 says Susor Empat is the place to go - more info here
Dick Rick's Asian Ladyboy Guide: Where is Susor Empat? (http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com/2008/03/where-is-susor-empat.html)
Nothing in Skudai as far as I know.

ill_legal
28-02-2010, 04:54 PM
hmm...how's the quality over there? I always wanted to find a chinese LB but it is hard over here in malaysia..=/

ill_legal
01-03-2010, 12:31 AM
oh yeah....i surveyed susor empat the other day and apparently none are in sight...i heard they no longer around that area

dickrick
01-03-2010, 10:50 PM
oh yeah....i surveyed susor empat the other day and apparently none are in sight...i heard they no longer around that area

Hmmm...if that's so, that's bad news. :mad: However I do remember some occasions in the past when no one was around due to police checking and on other subsequent visits they re-appeared. Not been since August last year when I saw about 6 of them around 8am!

jacky43
02-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Many yrs ago notice that place, probably we r talking the same place. I would say near JB custom, there is a duck rice food store, with a "duck" handing outside. Behind the field very dark almost no street lamps. That place have ppls looking for troubles unliked our GL scene. Why take risks?

Only 1time there my friend and i got scare, the trans still there but cautious of safetly. JB is other ppls place, Chinese bros going there will get con of $. A friend into the darkside recommended Desker, he said better than JB because is professional and lightup. JB not wise.

dickrick
02-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Bro jacky43, no, we're talking about 2 different places. Susor Empat is like 3 or 4 km away from town.
In a sense you're right about JB which is why I always caution bros when going there. It's the same in KL, Jakarta and lots of other places. Don't flash cash or valuables. Go in the bright areas, especially if you don't know JB.

fannhumper
30-03-2010, 02:55 PM
So bro to get there any I right to say I must take a cab.