PDA

View Full Version : Need Suzhou info... URGENT!!!

tsw11197
31-03-2004, 11:42 AM
Hi pals,

Anyone has Suzhou (or places nearby) info? As i am staying in Suzhou new district, there is not much nitelife there. So far, see a lot of FL and bath places, but not sure which one to visit. Imagine i have to stay here at least till Sept 2004... so... please help!!!

naemlo
31-03-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by tsw11197
Hi pals,

Anyone has Suzhou (or places nearby) info? As i am staying in Suzhou new district, there is not much nitelife there. So far, see a lot of FL and bath places, but not sure which one to visit. Imagine i have to stay here at least till Sept 2004... so... please help!!!

Try Shi quan lu. A lot of pubs there with mei mei inside.

lusty21
31-03-2004, 12:22 PM
Been to Suzhou only twice myself, I was brought to a KTV by boss friend. Boy the ladies there were drop dead gorgeous, the place is call Golden Paris Commercial Union (52 Shishan Road, New District, Suzhou. Tel:0512-68248999 or 68410888. Pls dont tip them more than RMB200 . On the next street there is a commercial district where there are plenty of restaurants Japanese, Korean etc. I am stationed in Ning Bo and would occasionally visit Suzhou. Hope that my information help.

tsw11197
31-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by naemlo
Try Shi quan lu. A lot of pubs there with mei mei inside.

What is the charges normally? do not want to spoilt market... :D

Sinoview
31-03-2004, 02:22 PM

I was in one of those pubs there alone last year. The name of the pub is called "sunshine" or something. It wastoward the Northern side of Shi Quan Jie next there is a bar with brightly lighted blue lightings. You won't miss it. After sat for about half an hour a small "cute" gal caught my eyes. She claimed to be from HZ....not really sure.

The mamasan started of with RMB500 for a ST with room. Me negotiated the price down to 350RMB. Not sure the price for an overnight, didn't asked. In fact, that gal did offer to follow me back to hotel. I was hesitant then as my Nanjing gf was supposed to meet me the next morning.

She was great...."a real hot chillis padi". Regreted for not taking her for the night. My gf only arrived noon the following day.

So the price to pay it's really depending on yr nego skill and how much you are like the gal......

My suggestion is that you should try the BBS there. Be more adventurios lah...... you should more pay more than RMB200 for a FJ with BJ there. You can find GEM there if you are lucky. You will like it...pls post FR here.

Enjoy yr hunt.......

Cheers

tsw11197
31-03-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Sinoview
I was in one of those pubs there alone last year. The name of the pub is called "sunshine" or something. It wastoward the Northern side of Shi Quan Jie next there is a bar with brightly lighted blue lightings. You won't miss it. After sat for about half an hour a small "cute" gal caught my eyes. She claimed to be from HZ....not really sure.

The mamasan started of with RMB500 for a ST with room. Me negotiated the price down to 350RMB. Not sure the price for an overnight, didn't asked. In fact, that gal did offer to follow me back to hotel. I was hesitant then as my Nanjing gf was supposed to meet me the next morning.

She was great...."a real hot chillis padi". Regreted for not taking her for the night. My gf only arrived noon the following day.

So the price to pay it's really depending on yr nego skill and how much you are like the gal......

My suggestion is that you should try the BBS there. Be more adventurios lah...... you should more pay more than RMB200 for a FJ with BJ there. You can find GEM there if you are lucky. You will like it...pls post FR here.

Enjoy yr hunt.......

Cheers

Thanks pal, will begin my hunt this weekend. ;)

naemlo
31-03-2004, 06:07 PM

U can rabba n pay the ger only RMB100 in a private room. The rm is RMB50.

shaNingbowuhan
01-04-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by lusty21
Been to Suzhou only twice myself, I was brought to a KTV by boss friend. Boy the ladies there were drop dead gorgeous, the place is call Golden Paris Commercial Union (52 Shishan Road, New District, Suzhou. Tel:0512-68248999 or 68410888. Pls dont tip them more than RMB200 . On the next street there is a commercial district where there are plenty of restaurants Japanese, Korean etc. I am stationed in Ning Bo and would occasionally visit Suzhou. Hope that my information help.
compare Ningbo and suzhou which you find lower $, which part ningbo beilun or city, foot flex, @ RMB 10/hr, tum qua, chaq bei, use to get 2 young lady to service together

tsw11197
06-04-2004, 03:06 PM
Brothers,

Met blackshop at Shi Quan Jie last Friday, f...ing pek chek... heard from cab drivers and locals, really quite a few blackshops there, so please be careful... :mad:

naemlo
06-04-2004, 08:15 PM
Brothers,

Met blackshop at Shi Quan Jie last Friday, f...ing pek chek... heard from cab drivers and locals, really quite a few blackshops there, so please be careful... :mad:

Ooopppssss which did u go??? Wat happened?? My friends enjoy himself a lot there....

tsw11197
07-04-2004, 09:27 AM
Ooopppssss which did u go??? Wat happened?? My friends enjoy himself a lot there....

Think the shop i went is yue lai xiang, according to a local colleague here, that stretch of shops, are blackshops... Your friends? Did your friends go with locals or someone who has some "power" in suzhou?

I went with a Spore friend, before we stepped in, we asked what are the charges. The rate is exactly what you have mentioned, 50 for room, 100 for tip for gal. So we went in, no really lots of choices(gals are not pretty!!!), but we think it is "cheap", we stayed on. The room is quite big, but the deco is not really nice. It is just a small pub, but rooms at 2nd/3rd floor.

We stayed for 2hrs plus, around 10:45pm, we asked for bill. Then this gangster-style bastard came in, starting the billing...
1) Gal tip, 1 gal is 200, bcos 1st hr is 100, more than 1hr is 200. Why the rate is different from initial? The answer from the scum: "U NEVER ASK?!!!".
2) tibbits + fruits = 200+, damn.
3) Tai fei (table fee) for each gal is 880!!!!! Damn, why there is tai fei? The answer "U NEVER ASK?!!!".
4) The guy who brought u in, also need $(oredi lost count how much it is), damn, cannot believe the shop is really that black!!!

The total bill, exclude the tips, he demanded 3390! We said the bill is too expensive and it is not logical. He kept saying "U NEVER ASK?!!!" and claimed everywhere in suzhou is the same. From the moment he mentioned tai fei, we knew we met hei dian. So we have no choice but to bargain! At the end, we were charged with 1200 each, total billed without the tips, is 2400.

Luckily i did not beat that guy up(i really thought of), when we stepped out of the pub, there are 4~5 guys standing outside, phew... if i did something then, i think my friend and me will be in big shit.

naemlo
07-04-2004, 11:01 AM
Think the shop i went is yue lai xiang, according to a local colleague here, that stretch of shops, are blackshops... Your friends? Did your friends go with locals or someone who has some "power" in suzhou?

I went with a Spore friend, before we stepped in, we asked what are the charges. The rate is exactly what you have mentioned, 50 for room, 100 for tip for gal. So we went in, no really lots of choices(gals are not pretty!!!), but we think it is "cheap", we stayed on. The room is quite big, but the deco is not really nice. It is just a small pub, but rooms at 2nd/3rd floor.

We stayed for 2hrs plus, around 10:45pm, we asked for bill. Then this gangster-style bastard came in, starting the billing...
1) Gal tip, 1 gal is 200, bcos 1st hr is 100, more than 1hr is 200. Why the rate is different from initial? The answer from the scum: "U NEVER ASK?!!!".
2) tibbits + fruits = 200+, damn.
3) Tai fei (table fee) for each gal is 880!!!!! Damn, why there is tai fei? The answer "U NEVER ASK?!!!".
4) The guy who brought u in, also need $(oredi lost count how much it is), damn, cannot believe the shop is really that black!!!

The total bill, exclude the tips, he demanded 3390! We said the bill is too expensive and it is not logical. He kept saying "U NEVER ASK?!!!" and claimed everywhere in suzhou is the same. From the moment he mentioned tai fei, we knew we met hei dian. So we have no choice but to bargain! At the end, we were charged with 1200 each, total billed without the tips, is 2400.

Luckily i did not beat that guy up(i really thought of), when we stepped out of the pub, there are 4~5 guys standing outside, phew... if i did something then, i think my friend and me will be in big shit.

Bro I think u went to one of those 'pubs', in Beijing I kena b4. I passby this pub too n was pestered by a man to go in, lucky me n my friends did not go in cos I been to China so many times once bitten twice shy, I know wat's these guys thinking. We went to a pub somewhere near to the Suzhou hotel, I think it's called Milan. Did not encounter like u. 1 bottle of beer is about RMB25 normal price. Total we spent abt RMB400 each, including drinks, tips n ger, no tit-bits, fruits n nothing else. . The next nite me n my friend went again to the same pub..... still the same, we spent abt 400 each....

Apologise, it was my fault to intro u to this street. But personally I find it cheap to spend n enjoy. I even took 1 ger as god daughter, hahahahaha...

kawatetsu
08-04-2004, 01:52 AM
Bro TSW11197,
I was in Suzhou last week, and ken hei-dian too.
My bad that I followed a local taxi driver advise.
Same M.O. like you , and bill comes up to RMB 4700!
Alas, bargain down to RMB2888! Never go anywhere if u not sure.
Was told that Golden Paris KTV, higher class only also RMB3-4K for two. :eek:

tsw11197
08-04-2004, 09:26 AM
Bro TSW11197,
I was in Suzhou last week, and ken hei-dian too.
My bad that I followed a local taxi driver advise.
Same M.O. like you , and bill comes up to RMB 4700!
Alas, bargain down to RMB2888! Never go anywhere if u not sure.
Was told that Golden Paris KTV, higher class only also RMB3-4K for two. :eek:

Bro Kawatesu,

Hoo, so you have the same fate as mine, dun worry, we will not kena again after the lesson. I don't think it is wise to go ahead when the prices become un-reasonable low, anyway, i will call my suzhou China Chinese colleague before i go for other hunt. By the way, i do have a document in Chinese for some Suzhou info, if anyone want, let me know. As i see, in Suzhou, normally go for bath rooms or "casual" wash "head". :p

shortsmart
09-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Hey Bro ...

I need your info ??.. Pls email me the list ??... Thanks

[email protected]

regards :)

teddybear
28-05-2004, 11:37 AM
Bro Kawatesu,

Hoo, so you have the same fate as mine, dun worry, we will not kena again after the lesson. I don't think it is wise to go ahead when the prices become un-reasonable low, anyway, i will call my suzhou China Chinese colleague before i go for other hunt. By the way, i do have a document in Chinese for some Suzhou info, if anyone want, let me know. As i see, in Suzhou, normally go for bath rooms or "casual" wash "head". :p

Hi Bro tsw11197,

I'll be in Suzhou mid next month. Appreciate if you could pm the document to me. Any other info will also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

gigantic_tk
28-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Hi Bro tsw11197,

I'll be in Suzhou mid next month. Appreciate if you could pm the document to me. Any other info will also be greatly appreciated.

Read this thread...................

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showthread.php?threadid=1648

Will forward to you another in chinese from China's Forum.

Enjoy reading before travelling.......hehehe.

gigantic_tk
28-05-2004, 01:21 PM
Here is another thread for Suzhou in chinese...

http://216.130.183.98/tour/data/385.htm

Enjoy reading lor...............................

teddybear
31-05-2004, 11:15 AM
Here is another thread for Suzhou in chinese...

http://216.130.183.98/tour/data/385.htm

Thanks mate. Greatly appreciate it.

tsw11197
31-05-2004, 11:37 AM
Hi Bro tsw11197,

The sites from gigantic_tk are very much similar to what i have. But one is missing from both:
蘇州一個便宜地方
[買春地址]蘇州工業園區通園路婁葑文體中心附近
[場所名稱]卡塔西斯樂園,連在一起共14家FL
[驗證時間]2004年2月3日
[小姐數量]每家約3-5名
[小姐質量]參差不齊,有好有壞
[買春內容]自然是將男性器官放入女性器官啦
[環境評價]一般,在店裏做,有床
[安全評價]開業已好久,應該還可以
[全部價格]小費100元+台費50元

Hope it helps.

teddybear
31-05-2004, 03:04 PM
http://216.130.183.98/tour/data/385.htm[/url]

Hi bros,

Very sorry, don't mean to be spoon-feed but I'm not much of a 'tech-ki'. Opened the above link but was unable to read the content. Tried to update/adding my explorer with chinese text but still can't work.

Appreciate if anyone could help. Thanks a million.

teddybear
01-06-2004, 09:59 AM
Hi bros,

Very sorry, don't mean to be spoon-feed but I'm not much of a 'tech-ki'. Opened the above link but was unable to read the content. Tried to update/adding my explorer with chinese text but still can't work.

Appreciate if anyone could help. Thanks a million.

Found the way to view under the reply posted by bro gigantic_tk in another thread. Thanks bros.

OnGuard1
13-08-2004, 11:25 PM

Hi Lusty,

Any good place to go in Ningbo??
I going alone to Ningbo on a busness trip. HOPE to find some places to kil l night boredom. Thanks

gigantic_tk
13-08-2004, 11:56 PM
Hi Lusty,

Any good place to go in Ningbo??
I going alone to Ningbo on a busness trip. HOPE to find some places to kil l night boredom. Thanks

Check it out at this thread:

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showthread.php?threadid=1647

http://216.130.183.98/tour/data/346.htm

Regards.