PDA

View Full Version : looking for indian gals $40 or $80

newkidhere
13-04-2004, 12:44 PM
hello all I am new to this forum.i am making a trip to singapore a short half day trip just to visit geylang!!.i am in usa.I am indian actually.can some one here guide me for a gud round of fun in singapore with indian gals.i have few questions also.
1.can we make advance reservations like 2 days advance for the gals? so that i dont just sit and waste time for the gal to arrive? can someone give me phone contacts etc
2.can someone tell me the fastest way to reach the house recommended(whichever house u guys recommend to)from the airport?
3.I am looking for indian in $40 or $80 category so any names or recommendations plz?
4.when do the places start operating? are they open around 2 in the afternoon(thats when i wuld plan to be in singapore)?
and at last
5 can someone exactly tell me how to identify a house of operating with indian gals?? does someone has a map with all the locations of those?
6.are there any freelancers(indian) to be found and where usually?
thank you so much
hope someone would answer

meatlover
13-04-2004, 11:21 PM
hello all I am new to this forum.i am making a trip to singapore a short half day trip just to visit geylang!!.i am in usa.I am indian actually.can some one here guide me for a gud round of fun in singapore with indian gals.i have few questions also.
1.can we make advance reservations like 2 days advance for the gals? so that i dont just sit and waste time for the gal to arrive? can someone give me phone contacts etc
2.can someone tell me the fastest way to reach the house recommended(whichever house u guys recommend to)from the airport?
3.I am looking for indian in $40 or $80 category so any names or recommendations plz?
4.when do the places start operating? are they open around 2 in the afternoon(thats when i wuld plan to be in singapore)?
and at last
5 can someone exactly tell me how to identify a house of operating with indian gals?? does someone has a map with all the locations of those?
6.are there any freelancers(indian) to be found and where usually?
thank you so much
hope someone would answer

Your first sentance mentioned you're planning a trip to Geylang ... Wrong section bro ...

I've not come across anyone in KS or GL cat hse that is indian ... Try Desker or the GL street walkers at the back lane ...

newkidhere
14-04-2004, 07:21 AM
Your first sentance mentioned you're planning a trip to Geylang ... Wrong section bro ...

I've not come across anyone in KS or GL cat hse that is indian ... Try Desker or the GL street walkers at the back lane ...

actually in desker or anyother places in singapore where indian gals are found?

blackpower
20-04-2004, 02:32 PM
Yo Newkid.....

If you find difficulty getting indian gals... Best place i would say is try looking around Penang Road, or along the pavement along tekka mall leading towards Sim Lim Tower, you can get a few chicks along there... Haha.. Should be cheap never tried them b4 but i have been approached by one once and she offered herself for only 20 for 2hrs, but too bad i did not had the time..... They usually operate from 11.30am to 2pm most... If the weather is damn hot u can find them waiting near the shop houses in Penang road....

If not they will be waiting outside Sim Lim Square.....

If not go down to Desker road, sure to have indians... or just go around Little India around 9+ at night near the pubs sure to find some chicks... :)

Mummy
20-04-2004, 03:12 PM
This is an FL from Malaysia, you can contact her by e-mail she will reply...

age=27
ethnic=indian
hgt=172cm
wgt=62kg
vital=36-28-38
hair=hair long straight.
skin=tanned
charges=150 for about 1hr.

email:[email protected]

newkidhere
20-04-2004, 06:25 PM
This is an FL from Malaysia, you can contact her by e-mail she will reply...

age=27
ethnic=indian
hgt=172cm
wgt=62kg
vital=36-28-38
hair=hair long straight.
skin=tanned
charges=150 for about 1hr.

email:[email protected]
i did mail her but does she really reply!! :(
guess have to wait and see

chatoh
21-04-2004, 10:31 AM
Bro Blackpower !
You sure have lobang for Indian girls. However I think you mena Perak Road and not Penang Road (Penang Road is near Plaza Singapura-Dhauby Gaut MRT). Perak Road is the 1 block away from Sim Lim Tower on Jalan besar. On Perak Roadthere's two hotels taht cater to Indians - Madras Hotel and Perak Lodge which are close to a Indian mosque.
So the Indian Fl you mention can be found on the sidewalk pavemen ofSungei Rad near Tekka Mall ???
Bro Blackpower, do they operate so early - lunchtime ??
Anothe lobang I have is the Tamil young FL who operate on Desker Road, near the intersction of Kapoor Road, they hang around outside a budget hotel in Desker that is next to a Malay-muslim restaurant. However I have seen these girls only after 5 pm. hey are young, 18-20 years old and look fresh.
Would appreciate your comments Bro Blackpower.
Thanks

Mummy
21-04-2004, 11:06 AM
Hi Newkidhere..........I already PM you few contact numbers ...check it....

DehOne
21-04-2004, 12:32 PM
Bro Blackpower !
You sure have lobang for Indian girls.

Brudder, I think he was being sarcastic. There are NO FLs around Sim Lim Square or Tekka Mall. I believe he was hoping that our innocent tourist friend would try his luck with some poor Indian lady who was out shopping! Your lobang for the Sri Lankan FLs around Desker Road is correct. There are quite a few operating, especially after 9pm. I think they are here on tourist visas so the, erm, merchandise available, will change every few weeks. Many of them are young and sexy. I saw one very attractive gal there a few months ago but a Bangala beat me to it! Otherwise I have not tried.

chatoh
21-04-2004, 02:49 PM
Bro Dehone !
Thanks for the tip. I was almost misled by Bro Blackpower. I have never seen Indian Fl near Sim Lim, I thought it was a new lobang.
The Sri Lankan pros in Desker are quite sexy. Have not tried them yet because I am kiasi they might not be clean and have STD. However I think they are even better looking than the Indian mature pros you find in the back alley of Lorong 18. The Sri Lankan Fl at Desker charge $ 30, about the same as the Indonesian Fl who operate near the shophouses at Rowell Road. I once tried a 20s year old Indonesian Fl at Rowell Road, quite OK looking, but her service sucked, just pull down her pants and no action, no BJ, no tit sucking, nothing. I prefer to screw a 40 + auntie with shiok service than her.
Any more lobang in Desker or about Indian FL, please share Bros, maybe you can PM and I can also share lobang.
Thanks.

collin_23
21-04-2004, 03:21 PM
Bro chatoh,

Don't blur k...heehee.

Cheers

Bro Dehone !
Thanks for the tip. I was almost misled by Bro Blackpower. I have never seen Indian Fl near Sim Lim, I thought it was a new lobang.
The Sri Lankan pros in Desker are quite sexy. Have not tried them yet because I am kiasi they might not be clean and have STD. However I think they are even better looking than the Indian mature pros you find in the back alley of Lorong 18. The Sri Lankan Fl at Desker charge $ 30, about the same as the Indonesian Fl who operate near the shophouses at Rowell Road. I once tried a 20s year old Indonesian Fl at Rowell Road, quite OK looking, but her service sucked, just pull down her pants and no action, no BJ, no tit sucking, nothing. I prefer to screw a 40 + auntie with shiok service than her.
Any more lobang in Desker or about Indian FL, please share Bros, maybe you can PM and I can also share lobang.
Thanks.

DehOne
21-04-2004, 10:26 PM
Bro chatoh,

Don't blur k...heehee.

Cheers

Dun be so cruel lah! :D Bro Chatoh is one of the most helpful cheongers here and he always gives good, honest lobangs. He just assumed that the other guy was equally helpful in his intentions!

chatoh
22-04-2004, 10:33 AM
Bro Dehone!
Thanks for your support and kind words.
Well, I think this forum serves to provide other brothers with lobangs.
I have learnt a lot of tips from this forum and the old sammyboy forum. I think many bros here have been at one time like Bro NewKid, with no experience of lobang, so I am just trying to contribute with FR.
Cheers !

newkidhere
22-04-2004, 01:25 PM
Bro Dehone!
Thanks for your support and kind words.
Well, I think this forum serves to provide other brothers with lobangs.
I have learnt a lot of tips from this forum and the old sammyboy forum. I think many bros here have been at one time like Bro NewKid, with no experience of lobang, so I am just trying to contribute with FR.
Cheers !
just to add to the point this forum has been especially helpful to me in the sense that i havent ever been to singapore but just reading through the whole forum i discover that i am almost familiar with everything the mrt's,the gals, the location of particular houses etc its a great guide to new people like me and that is the reason i never hesitated in purchasing my ticket via singapore although i have never been there before.keep up the good work guys!!

DehOne
22-04-2004, 04:21 PM
just to add to the point this forum has been especially helpful to me in the sense that i havent ever been to singapore but just reading through the whole forum i discover that i am almost familiar with everything the mrt's,the gals, the location of particular houses etc its a great guide to new people like me and that is the reason i never hesitated in purchasing my ticket via singapore although i have never been there before.keep up the good work guys!!

Our esteemed moderator, the right honourable Sam Leong, should take most of the credit. Thanks to your posting, the Singapore Tourism Board will be presenting him with a special award for encouraging tourism to this garden city in these times of terrorism and SARS. All hail Sammyboy! :D

collin_23
22-04-2004, 05:03 PM
I know chatoh is one good brother. Saw his many postings. :p

Cheers

Dun be so cruel lah! :D Bro Chatoh is one of the most helpful cheongers here and he always gives good, honest lobangs. He just assumed that the other guy was equally helpful in his intentions!

collin_23
22-04-2004, 05:10 PM
Newkid,

U come singapore must try go boat quay at night, can see our national symbol 'a living merlion' . Cannot find in our zoo one and admission is free. Heehee. Go there u will know. :p

Just want tell u that singapore's commercial sex scene seldom touches on indian population as majority of us r chinese and malays here. India would be a better choice if u looking for an indian girl. Afterall the best can be found usually in places of origin.

Cheers

newkidhere
22-04-2004, 05:19 PM
Newkid,

U come singapore must try go boat quay at night, can see our national symbol 'a living merlion' . Cannot find in our zoo one and admission is free. Heehee. Go there u will know. :p

Just want tell u that singapore's commercial sex scene seldom touches on indian population as majority of us r chinese and malays here. India would be a better choice if u looking for an indian girl. Afterall the best can be found usually in places of origin.

Cheers
thanks collin for ur suggestion.i am open to other races too nothing like just indian as long as gals give gud service.will explore all the gals in singapore including chinese,thai and malay.

collin_23
22-04-2004, 05:24 PM
Advice to u change to sing dollars 1st as u may kena chop if u pay in dollars. Also, locals pay 40 bucks but usually OKTs in cat40s scene like to chop foreigners. So if u want pay local price must try act like locals and confident k. Go in pick your girl, throw down money. Can always reject if people want chop u. Unlikely to complain to case here though. Heehee. Have fun.

Cheers

thanks collin for ur suggestion.i am open to other races too nothing like just indian as long as gals give gud service.will explore all the gals in singapore including chinese,thai and malay.

newkidhere
24-04-2004, 05:52 AM
Advice to u change to sing dollars 1st as u may kena chop if u pay in dollars. Also, locals pay 40 bucks but usually OKTs in cat40s scene like to chop foreigners. So if u want pay local price must try act like locals and confident k. Go in pick your girl, throw down money. Can always reject if people want chop u. Unlikely to complain to case here though. Heehee. Have fun.

Cheers
yeah i know it happens.i have a samster who is going to take care of me when i am there.hopefully he would be my friend so they cant think that i am a foreigner!!

collin_23
25-04-2004, 10:21 AM
kid, it does not matter if your friend bring u along or u go alone. As long as u look foreign u will be chop. Left side, right side, upside down. Happy bonking.

Cheers

yeah i know it happens.i have a samster who is going to take care of me when i am there.hopefully he would be my friend so they cant think that i am a foreigner!!

69ers
17-05-2004, 03:20 PM
Bro Samster,
Pls PM your contact your Indian gals.
I will be visit S'pore on 21 till 23 this month
tks
[email protected]

krakker
14-06-2004, 12:29 PM
if someone got the list of indian gals available - please post or send to me ....

oops
23-08-2004, 06:12 PM
hey mee too i want indian gals too

brans0n
06-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Hi bros from sammyboy forum I living nearby little india road I stay at Selegie Rd & I would like to know where I can find exciting fun stuff to play especially indian gals at night when nothing to do . Other than desker where can I find them , hope bros here can help me n a million thanks to bros here in advance :)

pacers2002
10-09-2005, 04:18 PM
bro chatoh, I also tried one before for only S$25, like you said, absolutely no service at all. I finished in 10mins coz the enviornment is smelly... Anyway, I just try to have a taste of different races that could be found in SG :D

I once tried a 20s year old Indonesian Fl at Rowell Road, quite OK looking, but her service sucked, just pull down her pants and no action, no BJ, no tit sucking, nothing.

Ah_Hia
11-09-2005, 08:36 AM
I've not come across anyone in GL cat hse that is indian ...

I guess u have not looked hard enough.
I used to know a couple of Malaysian Indian girls operating out of a lane,Jln Molek, off Geylang Lor 24. Can't remember the house but i think it's no 10.
Go there and ask the OKT from the house.
They used to be in the Cat150. Great service.....

But pls note, the info is abit outdated, About 2-3 years ago liao.
Anyway wanna go down and check ??

Cheers !

Ah_Hia
11-09-2005, 08:40 AM
Brudder, I think he was being sarcastic. There are NO FLs around Sim Lim Square or Tekka Mall. I believe he was hoping that our innocent tourist friend would try his luck with some poor Indian lady who was out shopping!

Bro there are !
They normally stand around the side walk/pavement leading from Tekka Mall towards the traffic lights junction of Sim Lim Tower and Sim Lim Sq.
Some stand near the stairs behind the car/motorcycle shop which fces the entrance to a ST hotel on the 2nd floor above a coffeeshop.
Sometimes they stand outside the coffeshop or hotel entrance.

Prices are unknown and quality is bad.
They will normally call out to our hardworking foreign workers !

Cheers !