PDA

View Full Version : As Usual, Mr Sammyboy Cocks up again.

siamcutey
24-04-2004, 01:49 AM
Yo Mr Sammyboy,

Fake or Real I don't care. Want to move thread away, delete thread, at least have the courtesy to pm me. Wanted to pm you on why you moved the Stephen Leather thread away, but decided to post it out straight since you never pm me too in the 1st place.

You can say this is your forum and you can do whatever you want. But remember. 1 Sammyboy don't make this. Its made up by 1000s of samsters, thats why your forum is hot. Without contributions, this forum is zero.

As usual, I will speak what I want and will not be like some cock sucking dogs who can't wait to carry your balls wherever you go.

And you don't need to bring the thread back, cos I seen what you can do. Lastly, 1 present for you.

_|_

SC

MonsterX
24-04-2004, 02:01 AM
Yo Mr Sammyboy,

Fake or Real I don't care. Want to move thread away, delete thread, at least have the courtesy to pm me. Wanted to pm you on why you moved the Stephen Leather thread away, but decided to post it out straight since you never pm me too in the 1st place.

You can say this is your forum and you can do whatever you want. But remember. 1 Sammyboy don't make this. Its made up by 1000s of samsters, thats why your forum is hot. Without contributions, this forum is zero.

As usual, I will speak what I want and will not be like some cock sucking dogs who can't wait to carry your balls wherever you go.

And you don't need to bring the thread back, cos I seen what you can do. Lastly, 1 present for you.

_|_

SC

Clap clap....well say bro!! I support u...!!! And i think sex emperor is dat cock sucking dog...hahaha!!

phenom
24-04-2004, 03:55 AM
Yo Mr Sammyboy,

_|_

SC

Ya, I concur with your views 101 percent.
This current sammyboy is a lethargic sorry excuse of a substitute/progeny for the earlier one (ones?).
Simply no "style" at all.
If he don't wake up his idea soon, there won't be no more sb forum in no time.

Yi dai bu ru yi dai. *sigh*

sammyboyfor
24-04-2004, 04:05 AM
I moved the thread simply to do some housekeeping as it was being ruined by flamewars.

The reason why I have to move large threads in order to edit the thread content is because of the way the pruning filters work in the forum control panel. If I left it in a forum which contains a large number of posts, the filters will time out before the filter script has finished running and the database ends up corrupted causing problems with new posts and replies.

I therefore have to move it to the private forum where the script has a much better chance of finishing the action it was designed to do, thus avoiding the possibility of a corrupted database.

My sincere apologies for not informing you first. I will remember to so the next time round to avoid misunderstandings.

Rest assured that I value the thread just as much as you do. That's why I am taking the time to clear up the flame wars that were theatening the quality of the thread.

Once I have finished, I'll move it back.

Yo Mr Sammyboy,

_|_

SC

sammyboyfor
24-04-2004, 05:20 AM
Huh? I hardly ever take part in my own forums anymore... I'm too busy managing the content. :D

Perhaps that's part of the problem. ;)

Ya, I concur with your views 101 percent.
This current sammyboy is a lethargic sorry excuse of a substitute/progeny for the earlier one (ones?).
Simply no "style" at all.
If he don't wake up his idea soon, there won't be no more sb forum in no time.

Yi dai bu ru yi dai. *sigh*

Darkstorm
24-04-2004, 09:28 PM
It's great that the "Stephen Leather's Private Dancer" thread is up and running again. Cheers for Sammyboy!

Ok....objectively speaking, it does seem that Samboy listens to feedback from the ground.......maybe u (Samboy) could consider running for elections someday :D

siamcutey
24-04-2004, 11:34 PM
I moved the thread simply to do some housekeeping as it was being ruined by flamewars.

The reason why I have to move large threads in order to edit the thread content is because of the way the pruning filters work in the forum control panel. If I left it in a forum which contains a large number of posts, the filters will time out before the filter script has finished running and the database ends up corrupted causing problems with new posts and replies.

I therefore have to move it to the private forum where the script has a much better chance of finishing the action it was designed to do, thus avoiding the possibility of a corrupted database.

My sincere apologies for not informing you first. I will remember to so the next time round to avoid misunderstandings.

Rest assured that I value the thread just as much as you do. That's why I am taking the time to clear up the flame wars that were theatening the quality of the thread.

Once I have finished, I'll move it back.

That's why you must say mah. Even in real life, one can't see what the other is thinking and not to say about online discussion when most of us don't even know the other person.

1 more thing, I believe a lot of people think the 11111 censor thingy sucks big time. Here 1111, there 1111. I mean isn't this becoming some sort of Singapore Censorship Board. I understand some 1111 censors such as C H U A due to the S U S A N C H U A saga needs to be deleted, but I think these are things which you should keep one eye open. If it is offensive, others can report the post to you and you delete it accordingly. Frankly the 11111 is a big eye sore comparable to the flames.

In kopitiam, you can say that SG sucks here, SG sucks there. The Party policies suck etc, but then again, aren't you running the place like there is no freedom of speech especially with the 11111111111.

I mean, this is what I feel lah, others may feel the same like me or differently from me, eventually you are the one running it. So if you want to run it some form like the 111 party, no one can fault you.

Regards
SC

sammyboyfor
25-04-2004, 05:44 AM
But I don't censor SEX stuff :D

Actually all I am trying to do with the censorship thingy is to keep this forum on track with sex related issues while keeping the non sex stuff out. Otherwise, it will end up with just another general forum similar to my delphi forum at http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod/

That's the reason why I try to keep out soccer talk, gambling chit chat etc with word censorship of soccer, gambling betting and so on. It's not that I am against such talk. Anyone can pop over to my coffee shop forum and post messages on these topics to their hearts content. I am just trying to keep this forum as focused as possible on COMMERCIAL SEX and related issues. I don't consider it to be censorship. It's more to do with categorising information. No single site can be everything to everyone. There has to be a theme for it to be popular.

I have also tried to stop spammers from using the forum to slander and harrass innocent parties as part of their own agandas or flood the place with adverts for their products and websites (without even having the courtesy of offering me a link exchange. ;))

Based on your feedback, I will go through a list of the censored words today and wipe clean all except those which I consider essential.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to voice your thoughts and opinions. It is always appreciated.

That's why you must say mah. Even in real life, one can't see what the other is thinking and not to say about online discussion when most of us don't even know the other person.

1 more thing, I believe a lot of people think the 11111 censor thingy sucks big time. Here 1111, there 1111. I mean isn't this becoming some sort of Singapore Censorship Board. I understand some 1111 censors such as C H U A due to the S U S A N C H U A saga needs to be deleted, but I think these are things which you should keep one eye open. If it is offensive, others can report the post to you and you delete it accordingly. Frankly the 11111 is a big eye sore comparable to the flames.

In kopitiam, you can say that SG sucks here, SG sucks there. The Party policies suck etc, but then again, aren't you running the place like there is no freedom of speech especially with the 11111111111.

I mean, this is what I feel lah, others may feel the same like me or differently from me, eventually you are the one running it. So if you want to run it some form like the 111 party, no one can fault you.

Regards
SC

watchman
25-04-2004, 12:45 PM
But I don't censor SEX stuff :D

Actually all I am trying to do with the censorship thingy is to keep this forum on track with sex related issues while keeping the non sex stuff out. Otherwise, it will end up with just another general forum similar to my delphi forum at http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod/

That's the reason why I try to keep out soccer talk, gambling chit chat etc with word censorship of soccer, gambling betting and so on. It's not that I am against such talk. Anyone can pop over to my coffee shop forum and post messages on these topics to their hearts content. I am just trying to keep this forum as focused as possible on COMMERCIAL SEX and related issues. I don't consider it to be censorship. It's more to do with categorising information. No single site can be everything to everyone. There has to be a theme for it to be popular.

I have also tried to stop spammers from using the forum to slander and harrass innocent parties as part of their own agandas or flood the place with adverts for their products and websites (without even having the courtesy of offering me a link exchange. ;))

Based on your feedback, I will go through a list of the censored words today and wipe clean all except those which I consider essential.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to voice your thoughts and opinions. It is always appreciated.

Kudos. Juz wanna 2 drop a line that this is 1 @#$%!&* good site.

phenom
26-04-2004, 07:35 PM

So, I see that you have taken the Tokcok word off your banned list.
Kudos to you for having finally seen the light of openmindedness.
*clap* *clap* *clap*

Forward SB forum!

mi.chi.eru
07-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Sammyboy,

Question

If DNAT adds a rep to me AFTER ur last database backup and before the new scheduled backup there is a corruption in the database, by right DNAT can add me again. Correct?

would be glad if I'm kept in the loop with regards to bro siamcutey's thread as I have link on that in my thread for BKK shower houses.

Any particular reason for samsters not allowed to delete their posts? I believe that it would be easier for us to manage our posts.

Database Concurrency issue? with so many inserts and deletes... can't handle?