PDA

View Full Version : Buying Pirated VCDs in Batam

hotdevil
27-04-2004, 10:18 PM
If I buy some pirated VCDs from Batam and bring them over to Singapore, will the custom officers check and will i get into trouble?

newyorker88
27-04-2004, 10:38 PM
If I buy some pirated VCDs from Batam and bring them over to Singapore, will the custom officers check and will i get into trouble?

Of course, but if u put it carefully, then they will not see it. Of course, depend on your luck also.

Put it in your CD player loh, then later when they scan hope they dont ask you to open lah.

better dont play play... Nowadays the customs are very strict.

DNAT
27-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Of course, but if u put it carefully, then they will not see it. Of course, depend on your luck also.

Put it in your CD player loh, then later when they scan hope they dont ask you to open lah.

better dont play play... Nowadays the customs are very strict.

bring CD player go Batam? hmmm ..... holly cow! if I am the ICA staff, sure ask the fella to open and see whats inside the player ... 99% sure got 'catch' ... hia hia hia :D

actually before that I tried once, but after you mentioned this 'method' here, wont wanna take risk liao cos lots of 'ppl' watching this site ... hahaha

food for thought: Batam's disc cheaper? or more 'variety/excitment'? ... which worth the risk to take.

collin_23
28-04-2004, 07:09 AM
good luck. Maybe if u scare get caught can go jb order they send over one. Got info just look around.

Cheers

DNAT
28-04-2004, 09:22 AM
good luck. Maybe if u scare get caught can go jb order they send over one. Got info just look around.

Cheers
sorry ya, what I gonna say is not paid sex related ....

Collin,
Not 100% safe also cos if ICA nabs the courier man and gets the client's order list = your whole house might will be searched upside down :D

collin_23
28-04-2004, 09:24 AM
yep, which is y I no buy mah. Heehee.... :D

sorry ya, what I gonna say is not paid sex related ....

Collin,
Not 100% safe also cos if ICA nabs the courier man and gets the client's order list = your whole house might will be searched upside down :D

DNAT
28-04-2004, 09:28 AM
yep, which is y I no buy mah. Heehee.... :D
wow lau u ... :rolleyes:

collin_23
28-04-2004, 09:45 AM
he want buy mah, so I help lor.... :p Geylang recently got sell also beside the copi-tiam.

wow lau u ... :rolleyes: