PDA

View Full Version : Batam or Bintan???

cat.returns
29-04-2004, 03:15 AM
going with me friend but we are in a dilemma never been to the riau islands. hopefully someone could help us chosee between the two towns... in terms of cost and quality.

thanks for advice...you shall be rewarded.

DNAT
29-04-2004, 08:59 AM
going with me friend but we are in a dilemma never been to the riau islands. hopefully someone could help us chosee between the two towns... in terms of cost and quality.

thanks for advice...you shall be rewarded.
Bintan? .... or Tanjung Pinang (to be exact)? :confused:

If I choose .... I choose Batam - quality better but cost slightly more

cat.returns
29-04-2004, 03:17 PM
i'm a newbie leh. but wanna go find FL's in discos. but concerned over safety. not the chicks but the people there. going with another guy..

cat.returns
29-04-2004, 03:31 PM
another piece of advice needed

what is the cost implications for a night in batam...FL + hotel + disco

any recommendations for a newbie like me?

your advice will be appreciated and rewarded

Montbank
29-04-2004, 04:46 PM
Bintan? .... or Tanjung Pinang (to be exact)? :confused:

If I choose .... I choose Batam - quality better but cost slightly more

Definitely true. Batam is a better choice. Bintan, you might be paying much more. But if it's Tanjung Pinang, well, lesser but quality is definitely better.

Well, most of the time, it depends on your luck too, but generally, you will have a better hit rate with a better(looks/figure) cewek in Batam, cuz there plenty of ceweks around.

meatlover
29-04-2004, 08:49 PM
... your advice will be appreciated and rewarded

What kinda reward :rolleyes:

DNAT
30-04-2004, 12:27 AM
used condoms (contains sticky substance) for you to frame up :D

DNAT
30-04-2004, 12:29 AM

bro, pls refer to the thread "Batam info pls" within this (Int'l FR) section.

l3atu
30-04-2004, 09:39 AM

Reward for uncle = Free kiss from his tiny FL cats

Reward for ML = Free kiss from LXXXX or Sxxx ??? :D

DNAT
30-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Reward for uncle = Free kiss from his tiny FL cats

Reward for ML = Free kiss from LXXXX or Sxxx ??? :D
haloo, you wanna sitr fire or stir water .... or stir fry? :rolleyes:

ahming
01-05-2004, 04:35 AM
Definitely true. Batam is a better choice. Bintan, you might be paying much more. But if it's Tanjung Pinang, well, lesser but quality is definitely better.

Well, most of the time, it depends on your luck too, but generally, you will have a better hit rate with a better(looks/figure) cewek in Batam, cuz there plenty of ceweks around.

Yap..Just been to tunjung pinang last week...got a young ger with D or E cup...hole beri tight...only one finger can go in...paid only 160K ruppiah(including tips)....Sibei song and wu hua leh!! :D

sassina2
01-05-2004, 08:02 AM
i'm a newbie leh. but wanna go find FL's in discos. but concerned over safety. not the chicks but the people there. going with another guy..

Tg Pinang is good in its own way and there are enough freelancers there too. Overall prices are lower there too.

Batam has large mass and more choices of places and girls of course. There again, there are more customers in Batam so each is different in what they offer.

Each place has its own attraction of its own with Batam being more convenient and easier to get to, better hotels and more variety in total.

Safety. Be nice, treat people well and dress as local as possible without expensive accessories and you will survive.

On other people's chicks - if its obvious she with others, then why stir up trouble. If its not obvious, ask her if she with other guys and if the answer is no, then you are mostly OK and there should be no trouble right.

We been there so many times and never had trouble so unless you are looking for trouble, there should be none! Some freelancers may steal your things or even "drug" you and knock you out so you have to be careful. After all, they are struggling to make ends meet. You be surprised how many normal ladies are driven to part time business out of necessity so don't have your valuables exposed while you sleep!

Batam Man
01-05-2004, 05:28 PM

You asked, I answered...
FL - range from Rp.300k to Rp.500k, some might even demand for more, FREElance what, so no management to control price what...
Hotel/Motel - Rp.100k to $S80
Disco - How to tell you huh....? You drink 1 beer = Rp.25k, your FL drink 1 whisky coke = Rp.65K, and maybe if she's "hungry" and ask you to buy her some disco "biscuit" or "peanuts" = Rp.120k per pc.

Now what's and where's the reward? :p

cat.returns
04-05-2004, 10:40 AM
hur hur sorry guys totally forgotten about the thread i made.

reward is free FRs and contacts lah..

but still in the midst of having them leh. don't think it's appropiate to it here because all FL's contact. only got two though. thanks to the bros who supplied.

meatlover
05-05-2004, 11:47 PM
haloo, you wanna sitr fire or stir water .... or stir fry? :rolleyes:

He wanna stir WW3 in BT ... :rolleyes:

Batam Man
06-05-2004, 10:54 AM
hur hur sorry guys totally forgotten about the thread i made.

reward is free FRs and contacts lah..

but still in the midst of having them leh. don't think it's appropiate to it here because all FL's contact. only got two though. thanks to the bros who supplied.

Hoi friend you think beri funny huh?
FR as reward, inside here got thousands of FR, must wait for your FR as reward?!! :rolleyes:

sassina2
06-05-2004, 11:54 AM
Your FR is only special if you include your photos without covering the faces and all that bull that is going on in another thread!

Otherwise, better give us ang pow!

Batam Man
06-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Your FR is only special if you include your photos without covering the faces and all that bull that is going on in another thread!

Otherwise, better give us ang pow!

VERY WELL SAID Bro... :cool: