PDA

View Full Version : How they clean after service?


jack2000
26-02-2002, 09:17 AM
Hi Guys ,
who visited Deskor road, I undersatnd there are
no shower, then how they clean after servicing a
customer. How they take body wash, or they don't clean untill late night.
Pls. write , who know the procedure.
Thx

Stranger07
27-02-2002, 10:40 PM
i guess it would be the same as ks whereby they just wash u in a basin type of thing and then use toliet paper to clean u up.

28-02-2002, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by jack2000
Hi Guys ,
who visited Deskor road, I undersatnd there are
no shower, then how they clean after servicing a
customer. How they take body wash, or they don't clean untill late night.
Pls. write , who know the procedure.
Thx

how u noe theres no shower? u been there? then how u clean urself up:D

Rainman
28-02-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Stranger07
i guess it would be the same as ks whereby they just wash u in a basin type of thing and then use toliet paper to clean u up.

Stranger07, u also go KS???

Yes, he is correct. The man will clean with tissue paper only and the girl will wash only her bottom sitting on the basin.

That's the reason why they sometime don't like u to lick or suck them. difficult to wash. Anyway, there is a bathroom outside if u notice and sometimes the girl goes these to wash up but very seldom.

Stranger07
28-02-2002, 11:46 PM
just went there last time to try out the market there too but no as good as geylang.

Rainman
01-03-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Stranger07
just went there last time to try out the market there too but no as good as geylang.

Not quite true.... Used to frequent KS and it's better then pertain. Cleaner and if the girl click. Service is as good as can be.

Stranger07
01-03-2002, 12:02 PM
not quite true leh
i had very bad service for my time there u know.
or maybe is it that i am too young that why