PDA

View Full Version : FR on Connie $100

jurongguy
05-05-2004, 10:25 AM
Hi all,

Tried Connie yetersday in hse 28. She is pretty and her body figure good but service wise so so only, no gf treatment and not friendly at all. She gave me a proud attitude. When try to touch her breast, she said pain. When try to touch her cunt, she said too hard, she needs to use it to earn for living...KNN... But her BBBJ make up the above limitations... one bad point is that she not allow CIM. BTW, her moan is very fake. Overall assessment below:

Looks - 7.5/10 (pretty)
Body - 8.5/10 (nice boobs, fair and nice figure - slim)
BBBJ - 8/10 (good suction, minues 1.2 for not allowing CIM)
AR - N.A.
Attitude - 4/10 (failed in this area, will improve overall if she improves it)
Overall - 7/10
RTF - will only consider if $ no enough for GL-150 (which is generally better)

Hope to read other bros FR on her too :)

Cheers!

ahbengsony
05-05-2004, 11:41 AM
Hi all,

Tried Connie yetersday in hse 28. She is pretty and her body figure good but service wise so so only, no gf treatment and not friendly at all. She gave me a proud attitude. When try to touch her breast, she said pain. When try to touch her cunt, she said too hard, she needs to use it to earn for living...KNN... But her BBBJ make up the above limitations... one bad point is that she not allow CIM. BTW, her moan is very fake. Overall assessment below:

Looks - 7.5/10 (pretty)
AR - N.A.
Overall - 7/10

Cheers!
-------
ha ha ha. You post on the wrong folder.
Should post on the GL folder

ahbengsony
05-05-2004, 11:42 AM
-------
ha ha ha. You post on the wrong folder.
Should post on the GL folder
-------
or am i lost ????

collin_23
05-05-2004, 12:17 PM
no lah u not lost lah, just trying to help.

I not familiar with keong saik scene so don't know. :)

-------
or am i lost ????

waikin76
05-05-2004, 12:30 PM
jurongguy bro,

my next recommendation is jap gals. email me at [email protected]. i will feed you with the details.

jurongguy
05-05-2004, 02:20 PM
Bro Waikin76, email kena bounced back....

waikin76
05-05-2004, 08:14 PM
[email protected]

waikin76
06-05-2004, 12:56 PM
japanese gal

Looks: 8/10
BBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Damage: 230
Figure: 7/10

jurongguy
06-05-2004, 06:31 PM
wow! quite expensive side huh? bro, waikin76.... ;)

cashlove
20-05-2004, 12:39 PM
JurongGuy,

Thanks for the FR. Will try to avoid her.

If you do not mind gals a bit old, late 30s, you can try Chia Hong $30 per shot. Service is good.

jurongguy
20-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Thanks, btw Chia Hong allow CIM? Can advice?

Frankiestine
03-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Hi all,

Looks - 7.5/10 (pretty)
AR - N.A.
Overall - 7/10

Cheers!

Brudder your FR is exactly what I gone thru yesterday when I bonk her. After that went back and vaguely recalled there was a posting about her and her attitude and true enuf.....touch pussy too hard pain, touch breast too pain...and like you I too felt the moaning was too fake for my liking....seems like the playing field is level for all cheongster, like you I dun think I will go back to RTF......IMHO if she represent the supposely cream of KS then definitely lose out to GL gals.

geylangbonker
03-07-2004, 01:39 PM
hello...bro...as you had mentioned connie..........erm may i know which lor for hse 28.........i also want to go for $100 shot.........thks

Frankiestine
04-07-2004, 08:37 AM
hello...bro...as you had mentioned connie..........erm may i know which lor for hse 28.........i also want to go for $100 shot.........thks

Hullo we talking about KS not GL lah, KS where got Lor only one road called Keong Siak Road. Search for the house along the whole stretch lah.... :mad:

asp10
19-07-2004, 05:26 PM
JurongGuy,

Thanks for the FR. Will try to avoid her.

If you do not mind gals a bit old, late 30s, you can try Chia Hong $30 per shot. Service is good.

Bro Cashlove, where can i find chia hong???thanks!!!

kukubirditchy
01-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Hi all,

Looks - 7.5/10 (pretty)
AR - N.A.
Overall - 7/10

Cheers!
her cb hide diamond....:) kanna F by so many people where got pain....some more need 100,i think save the money twice can get jap gal cim liao