PDA

View Full Version : Massage parlours in Melboure

rangoon
07-05-2004, 10:27 AM
HI guys, i will be in melboure 4 a short trip next week,
wanna to try one of the Massage parlours. but donno where they are,
any info of where and how to find them and wat is the cost of it ? thanks. :rolleyes:

rangoon
08-05-2004, 12:02 AM
:confused: :confused:

erm, it the city, melboune city..... any one know abt it ?
i m too full, i need to empty my ammunation.....
they r expire soon..... Help... Thanks.

rangoon
08-05-2004, 01:57 AM
Thanks Brother Valkyan...
thank i think i will give it a miss...
but i thniking of going in the noon,
cos i am tired n wanna a hard massage before bonking...
if it dangerous at night , it not worth the risk.....
:o

ThANKS U & best regards..

cowgum
08-05-2004, 09:43 AM
Aiya...melb not so bad lah...only try to avoid some of those seedier suburbs..but other than that generally it's still okay....in the city still okay cos there are many cops around. There are various strip clubs ard....just go to some of those adult shps and they have some adverts there...some are located along the spencer st....if you are going asian, just go to those asian newsagent and they have those local newspaper which have adverts at the back that have massage adverts...but just mke sure that u bought the melb edition and not the syd ones....if memory serves me correct...there is a brothel at tope st port melb, it has many asian gers and the quality are quite good. and sometimes they have jap or korean girls....however, I have not been there for a while so, it may differs....but try the chinese news agents...they are quite a good source of info.... However, unless u have yur own transport of take a cab....some of the other locations are a bit more diff to get to..melb is not terribly good with their transportation network once it gets out of the city....

alternatively, u can pay 4 my air fare and food and lodging and I can bring u around... :D

Thanks Brother Valkyan...
thank i think i will give it a miss...
but i thniking of going in the noon,
cos i am tired n wanna a hard massage before bonking...
if it dangerous at night , it not worth the risk.....
:o

ThANKS U & best regards..

LEETH
13-05-2004, 11:07 PM
:confused: :confused:

erm, it the city, melboune city..... any one know abt it ?
i m too full, i need to empty my ammunation.....
they r expire soon..... Help... Thanks.

bro, try the men's gallery... quite an experience... they also have the video outlets... where u insert coins, can see live strip shows thru a screen.... or ask for a live gal to strip in front of u for ard 15mins.... which hotel u stay?

cebeion
20-05-2004, 10:14 PM
Hi brothers,

I am currently based in Melbourne, I will be happy to bring you around. However I must say that sex here is very expensive as compared to Spore.Its about 110 for half an hour and for premium fucks, it can go up to 185.
I used to go at least twice a week at Spore GL, but now, only go like 2x a month and pcc to supplement. Really sucks...

Drop me a note if you are interested in hooking up.

tirak69
23-05-2004, 01:50 PM
any info of where and how to find them and wat is the cost of it ? thanks. :rolleyes:
a good place to go is daily planet in elsternwick. but its abt 30mins drive from the city center. nearer in town theres a place called gotham. dun ask me why they all have names from DC comics... :D

xiaoTiko
29-05-2004, 03:29 AM

Red hot!!
Visit this site Young and Old. Truely a one stop service site with full listening of nice places to visit Downunder

http://www.4adultsonly.com.au/aus/

Cheers

hplanet
24-06-2004, 12:00 AM
Hi brothers,

I am currently based in Melbourne, I will be happy to bring you around. However I must say that sex here is very expensive as compared to Spore.Its about 110 for half an hour and for premium fucks, it can go up to 185.
I used to go at least twice a week at Spore GL, but now, only go like 2x a month and pcc to supplement. Really sucks...

Drop me a note if you are interested in hooking up.

hello there i will be in melbourne on this coming saturday.. what is your contact number so you can show me around and i treat you then..

valheru
23-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Where's the melbourne cheongsters now? Let's do some gathering and out for some fun together!
hplanet, you still interested in outings? PM me or email me at [email protected] ok, I wanna arrange some outings for the melbourne area.