PDA

View Full Version : Chengdu Guide

swen
17-05-2004, 12:31 AM
Hi. Me going Chengdu this week. Anyone hae any experience there before? How about a recommendation to a particular place? Cost? Thanks in advance.

Swen

gigantic_tk
17-05-2004, 08:46 AM
Hi. Me going Chengdu this week. Anyone hae any experience there before? How about a recommendation to a particular place? Cost? Thanks in advance.

Swen

There is also a report on Chengdu on this thread, can you please seach back....

gigantic_tk
17-05-2004, 10:47 AM

Swen

You may want to read some sexciting places of ChengDu at this thread.....

http://216.130.183.98/tour/data/210.htm

Hope these information will help.

gigantic_tc

swen
17-05-2004, 10:43 PM
Thanks. Unfortunately, the texts cannot be read in my computer. Are they in English. If Chinese, I can ready others but not this. How come? Thanks.

Swen

gigantic_tk
18-05-2004, 10:09 AM
Thanks. Unfortunately, the texts cannot be read in my computer. Are they in English. If Chinese, I can ready others but not this. How come? Thanks.

Swen

You need to set your setting to: (by clicking the following)

View > Encoding > Traditional Chinese (Big5)

Note: the text is in chinese. Best to be in Chnese else the street names will
be distorted in translation....

swen
18-05-2004, 05:24 PM
Thanks for your guidance. The chinese came on perfectly. Unfortunately, my knowledge of chinese is limited. Could not understand it. But I greatly appreciate your guidance. BTW, if you know of any sites in English, I will be most grateful. Alternatively, (I am not asking too much), I will be glad for a quick summary on the many things said there - I am looking for a quickie there. Thanks.

Swen

gigantic_tk
18-05-2004, 11:43 PM
Thanks for your guidance. The chinese came on perfectly. Unfortunately, my knowledge of chinese is limited. Could not understand it. But I greatly appreciate your guidance. BTW, if you know of any sites in English, I will be most grateful. Alternatively, (I am not asking too much), I will be glad for a quick summary on the many things said there - I am looking for a quickie there. Thanks.

Swen

Try these 2 sites;

http://www.wsgforum.com

http://www.worldsexguide.com

Hope you can obtain the information you want........
Enjoy surfing and have a nice day.....

You might also want to try this translation program to translate the chinese text:

http://www.systransoft.com/

swen
19-05-2004, 12:02 PM
Thanks alot for being such a great help. I do not take it for granted.

With appreciation,

Swen

cashlove
27-05-2004, 11:58 AM
Swen,

If you are staying at a good class hotel, 4 star and above, no worry. Very simple.

After your dinner. Walk out of your hotel main entance. Walk around just outside your hotel. Sure got gal or OKT approach you one.

Cheers

spyoscope
29-05-2004, 03:15 AM
I thought the most beautiful girls in China came from Jiangsu. That was until I arrive in Chengdu.

Wow! Even the waitresses are better than most girls we fine in HC, KTV, Night Clubs!

I stayed at the Sheraton. The Health provides massage, I think by the Saloon next to it.

A bit expensive, but no complaints. 9/10 looks; mini-skirt; fair and smooth skin; just her skin rubbing against yours makes your didi stand!

The rest is history...

tsuyoyi
30-05-2004, 10:13 PM
I thought the most beautiful girls in China came from Jiangsu. That was until I arrive in Chengdu.

Wow! Even the waitresses are better than most girls we fine in HC, KTV, Night Clubs!

I stayed at the Sheraton. The Health provides massage, I think by the Saloon next to it.

A bit expensive, but no complaints. 9/10 looks; mini-skirt; fair and smooth skin; just her skin rubbing against yours makes your didi stand!

The rest is history...

Bro,

U still in Chengdu? For how long? How much did it cost you at the HC in Sheraton?

I will be in Chengdu on Wed (2/6) and will also be staying at Sheraton.
Hope you are still around then!
Cheers!

spyoscope
22-06-2004, 02:53 AM
Yo Bro,

Thousand apologies it took me so long to reply!

Alas, was in Chengdu only 1 night. Should have planned longer if I know so many beauties there.

How's the "service" in Sheraton. Forgot the price but was told comparatively more expensive due to "class".

slowplayman
21-07-2004, 02:54 PM
The gals in Chengdu is typical about 1.6m with big boobs C cuppa and almost a clean shaven puss. As i have a fetish for the clean clits, i love them!

There aren't alot of places in Chengdu that offer that sort of service. Most likely is due to their culturual differences where they rest more and cheong less. If u r looking for a HJ, then headoever to Suan lin nan luo (double forest nort road). There are numerous Message palours there that offer handjob for about RMB160. Ask for the europe style massage.

Another place to score if u like challenges is to fish from the local Disco. There is Re wu hui suai (hot dance place), Ling dian (zero point) plus a few others.... u can get all these info out from a cabby... juz chat with him.

I like this method as u may end up with non professional that enjoy the sex as much as you do. They are friendly and chatty and once u hook on to them... it is certain that u can bed them. Then just pay them RMB 100-200 for taxi home after the banging session.

I once got a 18 yo gal this way. She is standing around looking. Got her talking. She is looking for her sister which is no where in sight. I offer to lend her some $$ to go back... but have to go to my place to get the $$.

Once in the room i sweet talked her to bed. Her pussy is tight... as she has onli did it a few times b4 with onli her BF. I believe as i can feel her shivering when I touch her.