PDA

View Full Version : BATAM GALORE & HOORAY TRIPS

Pages : [1] 2

Ratcool69
25-05-2004, 11:16 AM
TO NEW & CURRENT BATAM CHEONGSTERS…. IF YOU NEED TO MAKE THAT TRIP TO BATAM TO CHEONG…I CAN ARRANGE IT FOR YOU…MINIMUM PAX IS 10…INCLUDES ARRANGING HOTEL…WOMEN SIGHTSEEING…. STRIPPER/S EXCLUSIVE….FOOD…OTHER FOOD…ENTERTAINMENT…….HAVE BEEN LEADING GROUPS OF PROFESSIONALS ALSO FOR DISCREETNESS…….E-MAIL ME

cheongseeker
25-05-2004, 02:45 PM
wan to advertise oso dun hv to shout mah. :mad:

Sammyboy maybe you should send him some charges for shouting advertisement :rolleyes:

Ratcool69
25-05-2004, 03:22 PM
HI Bro,

Not advertising,,helping out the bros in here who constantly ask for help...that's all...If I can do it why can't I post it since I know Batam and the big boys over there..right

DNAT
25-05-2004, 04:56 PM
wan to advertise oso dun hv to shout mah. :mad:

Sammyboy maybe you should send him some charges for shouting advertisement :rolleyes:
ai yah! ..... other pps's thing mai chap too much lah.
knn, you so free har? nang lai ker lim kopi lah ..... ai mai?
Lai Lo Lai Lo

DNAT
25-05-2004, 04:59 PM
TO NEW & CURRENT BATAM CHEONGSTERS…. IF YOU NEED TO MAKE THAT TRIP TO BATAM TO CHEONG…I CAN ARRANGE IT FOR YOU…MINIMUM PAX IS 10…INCLUDES ARRANGING HOTEL…WOMEN SIGHTSEEING…. STRIPPER/S EXCLUSIVE….FOOD…OTHER FOOD…ENTERTAINMENT…….HAVE BEEN LEADING GROUPS OF PROFESSIONALS ALSO FOR DISCREETNESS…….E-MAIL ME
Minimun number of person = 10 .... duno can get so many kakis or not leh?
BTW, how much huh? just ask nia hor .... :)

Nataku_Taishi
25-05-2004, 05:51 PM
Orgy? keke....asking only also... :D

Off liao ah? :)

BTW, how much huh? just ask nia hor ....

Ratcool69
25-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Hi Bros,

I actually have taken many groups up there, it's just that I'm extending to the group here..if you'll find that..you don't need it..it's ok...there might be those who need it..

Cheers

Batam Man
26-05-2004, 03:08 PM

KNN, you tok so much, so when cum Btm to lim kopi with me huh?!! :rolleyes:

DNAT
26-05-2004, 03:54 PM
err ... tonite lor .... :o

Batam Man
26-05-2004, 05:50 PM
err ... tonite lor .... :o

WHERE?
SinKarPo?? :rolleyes:

DNAT
26-05-2004, 05:52 PM
WHERE?
SinKarPo?? :rolleyes:
Ang Suar par suck :) ai lai mai?

meatlover
26-05-2004, 08:59 PM

Pardon me ... But I believe you posted on the wrong thread ... The "Group Outing" thread should be more appropriate ...

meatlover
26-05-2004, 09:08 PM
... since I know Batam and the big boys over there ...

I think you better take back this phase ... "yi shan hai you yi shan gao" ... As long as you're not the "local" (Indonesian Malay) ---> You'll be on their chopping board ... Even in business terms, some local chinese (no offence) can even tell you up front: "I wanna eat you, what can you do!" ... I've seen expatriates been terminated of their contracts in BT and their company even dare them to bring the matter to court ... Skin colour plays a big part in Indonesia ...

meatlover
26-05-2004, 09:09 PM

Just ask nia = Won't take up the offer ---> So why bother to ask in the first place har :rolleyes:

meatlover
26-05-2004, 09:10 PM

Hoi ... How come never ask him about the lor ark ... :D

meatlover
26-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Ang Suar par suck ai lai mai?

KNN ... How come boh jio me har :rolleyes: :D

Ratcool69
27-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Hi Guys,

There is no problem in knowing people over there as long as you have their thrust and don't abuse it... I do not have a problem over here as I take care of the people over there..My wife is from Batam....

Batam Man
27-05-2004, 10:23 AM
Ang Suar par suck :) ai lai mai?

I asked you when you visit me in BATAM to lim kopi, and you asked me to go ang suar??
You don't understand English, or are you really that... :rolleyes:

Batam Man
27-05-2004, 10:27 AM

Coz I tot you bringing it over for me...? :p

cheongseeker
27-05-2004, 02:30 PM
Wah, business getting very competitive hor. Didn't noe dat lor ark selling oso got do delivery service. Some more deliver to Batam. :rolleyes:

xiaoTiko
28-05-2004, 01:54 AM
I asked you when you visit me in BATAM to lim kopi, and you asked me to go ang suar??

Greeting to you Brudder Batam Man...

Would like to seek your opinion in my upcoming plan to the BatamLand leh. Firstly hor, was actually thinking of staying in one of the beach resorts and then engage a cewerk leh, but being aware that those resorts are always so far away from Nagoya, i was hoping that you can advice one some nice nice beach resorts that i can relax cum ShooT! The second advice i need to seek from you is hor... would it be convenient for you to furnish me wtih a number of a drive whom you trust. Know it's a little weird for me to target you of all people but you are the Batam man aren't u? thanks in advance

Shake it Bom bom :D

DNAT
28-05-2004, 12:01 PM
Just ask nia = Won't take up the offer ---> So why bother to ask in the first place har :rolleyes:
KNN! cannot ask 1 meh? dun buy also can ask 1 mah .... :rolleyes:

DNAT
28-05-2004, 12:05 PM
I think you better take back this phase ... "yi shan hai you yi shan gao" ... As long as you're not the "local" (Indonesian Malay) ---> You'll be on their chopping board ... Even in business terms, some local chinese (no offence) can even tell you up front: "I wanna eat you, what can you do!" ... I've seen expatriates been terminated of their contracts in BT and their company even dare them to bring the matter to court ... Skin colour plays a big part in Indonesia ...
wow lau eh! you know so many things 1 huh? then why bother to jio me to go Batam with you huh?
(dun reply to say to go Batam with me so that we can tcss or 'jim nah siew yaik tee' @ LaSinTar hor .... I dun buy that ;) )

DNAT
28-05-2004, 12:07 PM
wait nia peh gia ler lai lor! :mad:

DNAT
28-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Know it's a little weird for me to target you of all people but you are the Batam man aren't u? thanks in advance

...... :D ........
(duno why I read the above sentence liao = sim liang liang :p )

DNAT
28-05-2004, 12:14 PM
you post in teochew lah, I sure understand ....
Ang Suar got 1 warung sell lor ark ... enak + hebat iho, tats why ask you to come and try ....

DNAT
28-05-2004, 12:20 PM
I just asked meatlover, he say he can bring the lor ark to you. what time you want the lor ark to reach your hse ? lunch time or dinner time?

Batam Man
28-05-2004, 04:30 PM
Greeting to you Brudder Batam Man...

Would like to seek your opinion in my upcoming plan to the BatamLand leh. Firstly hor, was actually thinking of staying in one of the beach resorts and then engage a cewerk leh, but being aware that those resorts are always so far away from Nagoya, i was hoping that you can advice one some nice nice beach resorts that i can relax cum ShooT! The second advice i need to seek from you is hor... would it be convenient for you to furnish me wtih a number of a drive whom you trust. Know it's a little weird for me to target you of all people but you are the Batam man aren't u? thanks in advance

Shake it Bom bom :D

Best Greeting to you too...

Sorry but I'm not used to being a target coz I always shoot ---> target. Anyway, regarding your inquires, I'll past them over to my SM (silent mob) and OM (open mob) division managers.
--->Mr. DNAT, SM manager and --->Mr. Meatlover, OM manager, kindly take over from here. (Anyway this is what you guys like and does best, tio bo???)

Thanks for your interest in cheonging BATAM LAND :D

Batam Man
28-05-2004, 04:34 PM
I just asked meatlover, he say he can bring the lor ark to you. what time you want the lor ark to reach your hse ? lunch time or dinner time?

Any time time with nice lor ark is good time for makan time for me, dun care if it's lunch time or dinner time.
So what time are your fellows bringing the lor ark huh?? :p

DNAT
28-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Any time time with nice lor ark is good time for makan time for me, dun care if it's lunch time or dinner time.
let me think first ...... now very sleepy :(

Batam Man
28-05-2004, 04:38 PM
(duno why I read the above sentence liao = sim liang liang )

You think I'll let you sim liang liang for too long meh?? :rolleyes:

DNAT
28-05-2004, 04:41 PM

Regarding your inquires, I'll past them over to our SM (silent mob) and OM (open mob) division managers.
--->Mr. DNAT, SM manager and --->Mr. Meatlover, OM manager, kindly take over from here. (Anyway this is what you guys like and does best, tio bo???)

sorry, I am on long leave .....

meatlover, your turn your turn! :D

Batam Man
28-05-2004, 04:46 PM

meatlover, your turn your turn! :D

KNN ask you to help people answer some questions you want to siam huh?
Somemore holding high reputation points??
Ahhhh you 2 go and settle among yourselves lah!!!
BTW who approved your leave wan huh? Next time want to take leave must bring the leave form to Btm for me to sign ya... :p

DNAT
28-05-2004, 04:59 PM
KNN ask you to help people answer some questions you want to siam huh?
Somemore holding high reputation points??
Ahhhh you 2 go and settle among yourselves lah!!!
BTW who approved your leave wan huh? Next time want to take leave must bring the leave form to Btm for me to sign ya... :p
the reasons why I din answer:
1. the queries were directed to you
2. a lot of ppl ask song only lah ..... where got ppl go resort still want to kio kway - 2 different things lah!

Batam Man
28-05-2004, 05:15 PM
the reasons why I din answer:
1. the queries were directed to you
2. if you answer, then ppl go batam can buy you cold bir
3. a lot of ppl ask song only lah ..... where got ppl go resort still want to kio kway - 2 different things lah!

1.) Now I redirected them to you, so you can pang 100 sim and answer them freely...
2.) I answer or not answer, I also drink cold bir everyday in Btm.
3.) You also always ask me questions about Batam for SONG only what. So what, next time you ask me anything I ask you go fly kite huh? And who say that if go resort cannot kio kway? The resort got sign board saying guest cannot kio kway meh?

DNAT
28-05-2004, 05:31 PM
1.) Now I redirected them to you, so you can pang 100 sim and answer them freely...
2.) I answer or not answer, I also drink cold bir everyday in Btm.
3.) You also always ask me questions about Batam for SONG only what. So what, next time you ask me anything I ask you go fly kite huh? And who say that if go resort cannot kio kway? The resort got sign board saying guest cannot kio kway meh?
1. soli, I neber stay at resort before, duno how to answer
2. wow, then u jio me go Btm lim kopi? tipur leh ....
3. I ask you things, sometimes you oso duno 1 leh :(
- bring WL to resort can lah but I sure feel awkard

xiaoTiko
29-05-2004, 12:17 AM

Sorry but I'm not used to being a target coz I always shoot ---> target. Anyway, regarding your inquires, I'll past them over to my SM (silent mob) and OM (open mob) division managers.

Batam Man Bro... You cannot be mobalised arh. First of all hor.. no pager and secondly, not in singapore to see those cute flashing men.. but thanks for passing me over anyway..

Cheers

xiaoTiko
29-05-2004, 12:31 AM
1. soli, I neber stay at resort before, duno how to answer
2. wow, then u jio me go Btm lim kopi? tipur leh ....
3. I ask you things, sometimes you oso duno 1 leh
- bring WL to resort can lah but I sure feel awkard

YO DNAT brudder... you cannot like stereotype mah... :p Staying in resort doesn't mean cannot engage in the execution of our common code wor. :D I am just being bery bery greedy and hoping to heat 2 birds with a stone only mah. Now studying downunder and suffering from the winter no girlfriend syndrome while have to face the excessive stress from those lazy ang mors.. just wanna take a chance and cure 2 problems at the same time... anyhow, those resorts also not bery expensive wor... think + ferry and accomodation less than 90 bucks only, so maybe just 30bucks more than what you guys would pay.... advice lar.. Please lor... :P

Cheers

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:02 PM

This one not my forte ... Uncle should be a better candidate cos he wanna go meet your Mr. Brown ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:04 PM
KNN! cannot ask 1 meh? dun buy also can ask 1 mah .... :rolleyes:

Hoi ... You CMI leh ... Don't tell people you know me hor ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:06 PM
wow lau eh! you know so many things 1 huh? then why bother to jio me to go Batam with you huh?
(dun reply to say to go Batam with me so that we can tcss or 'jim nah siew yaik tee' @ LaSinTar hor .... I dun buy that ;) )

Hoi ... You outta point leh ... Your zuo4 wen2 li3 tee2 har ...

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:07 PM
wait nia peh gia ler lai lor! :mad:

Lor ki lanz ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:09 PM
(duno why I read the above sentence liao = sim liang liang)

sim liang2 = Arrow or Fire coming hor :rolleyes:

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:11 PM

Har ... Which side of your ear heard I say one har ... Old man = Chao he lang ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:13 PM

Hoi ... When your Visa TTT become Arrow TTK har ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:14 PM

Yesterday when I went over I got gao dai uncle to take care of the ark ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:15 PM
let me think first ...... now very sleepy :(

Excuse not accepted ...

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:16 PM
You think I'll let you sim liang liang for too long meh?? :rolleyes:

Like that har ... Uncle ---> You better got tao liang in advance hor ...Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:17 PM

meatlover, your turn your turn!

Wait Wait Wait ... Change Change Change ... Your Turn Your Turn ...

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:19 PM

So if he wanna take one day you sure won't approve one hor ---> Unless he apply for 2 days leave ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:21 PM
..... where got ppl go resort still want to kio kway

Like that har ---> You dun wanna go Bintan liao hor ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:23 PM
... And who say that if go resort cannot kio kway? The resort got sign board saying guest cannot kio kway meh?

Resort I dunno ... But I know Goodway got put sign at its entrance saying "Prostitution is Strictly Not Allowed" ... But the sign machiam pai swee one nia = Contradicting ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
30-05-2004, 08:29 PM
Batam Man Bro... You cannot be mobalised arh. First of all hor.. no pager and secondly, not in singapore to see those cute flashing men.. but thanks for passing me over anyway..

Cheers

Wanna mobalize him har ... Bring Black Label + Lor Ark can liao ...Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

cheonging
30-05-2004, 08:39 PM
hey ratcool69.. I am interested in your trip.. email me at [email protected]

cheonging
30-05-2004, 09:22 PM
where got good girls that can book overnight or one whole day just for fucking? how much?

DNAT
31-05-2004, 10:29 AM
Like that har ---> You dun wanna go Bintan liao hor ... :rolleyes:
hello, mai blur hor ... I bring kway to resort in Bintan, not go resort to find kway hor - these are 2 diff things ok ;)

DNAT
31-05-2004, 10:34 AM
Resort I dunno ... But I know Goodway got put sign at its entrance saying "Prostitution is Strictly Not Allowed" ... But the sign machiam pai swee one nia = Contradicting ... :rolleyes:
Prostitution = verb (soliciting)
Prostitutes = noun
:rolleyes:
hence, kways are allowed in all hotels in BT

Batam Man
31-05-2004, 11:57 AM

Cheers

Not that I wanna pass you over to just anybody, but those 2 guys are really good and professional about answering these questions. As though they are doing this for a living, kekekeke
Don't think so?
Go check the many old postings where people asked same questions about staying in resort and getting ceweks, most of them were being answered with full details by these 2 gentlemen... ;)

DNAT
31-05-2004, 11:59 AM
Not that I wanna pass you over to just anybody, but those 2 guys are really good and professional about answering these questions. As though they are doing this for a living, kekekeke
Don't think so?
Go check the many old postings where people asked same questions about staying in resort and getting ceweks, most of them were being answered with full details by these 2 gentlemen... ;)
got meh? :confused:

Batam Man
31-05-2004, 12:12 PM

ya ya .... I am the official appointed screener for Batam Kio Kway/Cheonging Board, every month draw salary 1 ..... :rolleyes:

The above quote was taken from one of your post from thread = Bad Experience(s) When Cheonging With Kakis

Now I ask you back, don't have meh...???

DNAT
31-05-2004, 12:17 PM
The above quote was taken from one of your post from thread = Bad Experience(s) When Cheonging With Kakis

this Sat (noon) - Sun (noon) you free anot huh? :p

Batam Man
31-05-2004, 12:56 PM
this Sat (noon) - Sun (noon) you free anot huh? :p

Why want to ask me go Ang Sua Par Sak lim kopi with you again huh??

DNAT
31-05-2004, 02:20 PM
maybe got open mob you know ..... ;)

Batam Man
31-05-2004, 03:07 PM

OPEN MOB?
So you want me stand by how many 3 tonner huh?? :cool:

DNAT
31-05-2004, 03:22 PM
OPEN MOB?
So you want me stand by how many 3 tonner huh?? :cool:
Mr Batam Man ... 3 tonner kena phased out liao - now 5 tonner ;)

Batam Man
31-05-2004, 03:34 PM

We lau peng so take lau 3 tonner lor... :D

DNAT
31-05-2004, 03:44 PM
We lau peng so take lau 3 tonner lor... :D
wa 'mo peng', so take what tonner har?
:o

Montbank
31-05-2004, 04:42 PM

Si beiz sianz leh, hear you guys talk about OM. Wah lan, over here nothing below $100 for 1/2 hour, and somemore AUD leh. I go back OM again hor, hahaha but that'll be like half a year later.. kekek when another BTTC Mob har ? heheh ;)

DNAT
31-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Si beiz sianz leh, hear you guys talk about OM. Wah lan, over here nothing below $100 for 1/2 hour, and somemore AUD leh. I go back OM again hor, hahaha but that'll be like half a year later.. kekek when another BTTC Mob har ? heheh ;)
next time your turn to be organicer liao loh ....
ML also teochew mah
:)

Batam Man
31-05-2004, 05:10 PM
wa 'mo peng', so take what tonner har?

Mo Peng take Dino ferry lor... :p

Batam Man
31-05-2004, 05:13 PM

Call us when you arrive Sg, then we go MOB lor... :cool:

DNAT
01-06-2004, 09:05 AM
Mo Peng take Dino ferry lor... :p
copy that! ;)

meatlover
12-06-2004, 07:00 PM
where got good girls that can book overnight or one whole day just for fucking? how much?

Another SKS ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
12-06-2004, 07:00 PM
hello, mai blur hor ... I bring kway to resort in Bintan, not go resort to find kway hor - these are 2 diff things ok ;)

Ok Ok ... Point Noted ...

meatlover
12-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Prostitution = verb (soliciting)
Prostitutes = noun
:rolleyes:
hence, kways are allowed in all hotels in BT

No wonder so many places sell chicken rice ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
12-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Don't think so?
Go check the many old postings where people asked same questions about staying in resort and getting ceweks, most of them were being answered with full details by these 2 gentlemen...

Arrow TTK hor ... Me only good at kan-ning people ...

meatlover
12-06-2004, 07:04 PM

Got ... You always give very good advise one ... My also got so many advises and tips from you (newbies take note hor) ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

meatlover
12-06-2004, 07:06 PM

Aiya ... Uncle paiseh to admit mah ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

meatlover
12-06-2004, 07:07 PM

You also know hor ---> Uncle sometimes have a tendency to ask song nia ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

meatlover
12-06-2004, 07:08 PM

Fiat 5 Tonner got air-con leh ---> Can song y y when you see others sibei shack ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

meatlover
12-06-2004, 07:10 PM
next time your turn to be organicer liao loh ....
ML also teochew mah

Me teochew but me not BTTC member leh ... Uncle I think you orr-kui-nice better lah cos your aeroplane very the steady one ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

Batam Man
13-06-2004, 11:13 AM
Fiat 5 Tonner got air-con leh ---> Can song y y when you see others sibei shack ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

Now the SAF tonners got air con, so the army today go for trainning or sight seeing huh?!! :confused:

meatlover
13-06-2004, 04:03 PM
Now the SAF tonners got air con, so the army today go for trainning or sight seeing huh?!! :confused:

Men road march with the 5-tonner ... Officer sit inside 5-tonner liang liang + song y y ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

DNAT
14-06-2004, 12:55 PM
You also know hor ---> Uncle sometimes have a tendency to ask song nia ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...
But 1 very important thing - I dun fly aeroplane 1 ... if I cannot make it on certain date, I would say "I cannot confirm, if you want just go ahead" - :cool:

DNAT
14-06-2004, 01:00 PM
Me teochew but me not BTTC member leh ... Uncle I think you orr-kui-nice better lah cos your aeroplane very the steady one ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...
aeroplane very the steady one = simi lan?
since you say this, let me remind you also: You pang me puey kee 2 times liao ... still wanna come here tok about aeroplane :mad:

DNAT
14-06-2004, 01:13 PM
Men road march with the 5-tonner ... Officer sit inside 5-tonner liang liang + song y y ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...
huh? can bonk in 5 tonner 1 meh? if not how to get song y y ? :eek:

Batam Man
14-06-2004, 01:20 PM
So what's your story about dat Susa* (she always come together with dat guy And*) - quite tall, big eyes and can speak veri good Inngrish 1... :confused:

DNAT
14-06-2004, 02:01 PM
So what's your story about dat Susa* (she always come together with dat guy And*) - quite tall, big eyes and can speak veri good Inngrish 1... :confused:
once (only recently) I was wif Vio** at Planet (the JKT FLs zone), she saw me and kept waving and calling my name then I invite her to my table and she told me she is alone now (no more with dat And*) ..... :cool:

I remember she got very thick / sexy lips ya ....

gigantic_tk
16-06-2004, 11:32 AM
Curbing Batam Sex Trip

Seen today's Straits Time on above header:

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/singapore/story/0,4386,256497,00.html

Will it affects your chance of finding younger gals in Batam next month?

DNAT
16-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Curbing Batam Sex Trip

Seen today's Straits Time on above header:

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/singapore/story/0,4386,256497,00.html

Will it affects your chance of finding younger gals in Batam next month?

Based on that news article, 600 Sg men hop over to BT every Sat, lets assume 1,000 for the entire week and each spends around S$200 per 2D1N trip and totals to S$200,000 per week and its S$800,000 per month (perhaps more ... say about S$1 million per month)

If both the public and private sectors of BT is ready forgo this kind of revenue/income, it sure affects our chances of finding young ceweks there. ;)

sassina2
16-06-2004, 12:12 PM
Just a frustrated ladies club with nothing better to do !!!!!!

Fucking idiots probably never been into a Batam brothel cos I dunno where they get their statistics of 40% of 19,000 underaged?
Somebody better help them study the map to differentiate between Karimun, Tg Batu and Batam of they might get lost finding their way there.

If that is true, you won't find Singaporean men crowding the place, you will find the European phaedophiles all over the island and I don't believe I have seen any of these. Mostly Batam-based expat workers with nothing to do and some Singapore based expats who know what is value for money and of course, the Singapore men who also know where to smell out a good bargain.

One good thing is that if they succeed to persuade more hotels to allow them, we might just have free condoms at our disposal just by checking into the rooms.

Somebody better tell them to go buy the sensitive good quality type with additional preventive spermicidal lubricant; a good mix of flavoured ones for lovers of BJs or else, the ones they are giving out might end up in the dustbins unused!

gigantic_tk
16-06-2004, 12:22 PM
Based on that news article, 600 Sg men hop over to BT every Sat, lets assume 1,000 for the entire week and each spends around S$200 per 2D1N trip and totals to S$200,000 per week and its S$800,000 per month (perhaps more ... say about S$1 million per month)

If both the public and private sectors of BT is ready forgo this kind of revenue/income, it sure affects our chances of finding young ceweks there. ;)

The control of those 'under age= 18 and below, I presume' should be negligible and I dun think will affect cheongsters from freqenting there. What I fear is the way they do the enforcing, they spot check everywhere unneccessarily and this might spoil the mood of those frequent cheongsters, leaving them no peace - scare anytime these officers might come knocking at their hotel room door liao....... perhaps this is an opportunitites to generate an extra income for these enforcing officer also.......tipping on demand lor.

DNAT
16-06-2004, 12:55 PM
What I fear is the way they do the enforcing, they spot check everywhere unneccessarily and this might spoil the mood of those frequent cheongsters, leaving them no peace - scare anytime these officers might come knocking at their hotel room door liao....... perhaps this is an opportunitites to generate an extra income for these enforcing officer also.......tipping on demand lor.
Not really though, like I said before, the current 'split roasted-pork' plan is relatively intact in BT. Furthermore, why should BT authorities simply take in the words of a foreign Non-Govt Organization's words which will ultimately affect their comfort way of living?

Also, the law enforcing units sure knows a few 'request for kopi $' will ward off the entire troops of cheongsters which will place an adverse multiplier effect on the transport, hospitality (hotels), nitelife & entertainment, food and retails, consumer prouducts sectors ... the effect is too vast for the above scenario to take place in BT.

Let me cite an personal encounter as an example:

One nite while I was the second person in line to go thru immigration process at Batam Centre, somethin took place

bapak: "Why you always come to Batam?"
Me: "Cari kawan." (was thinking to ask back "Wa apa salah?" :D )
bapak: "kasih kopi duit lah"
I place S$2 on the counter top, some ppl in the quene looking
bapak blur: "ada orang tengok, kasih sepulu dollar ya"
Me: "Ini biasa mah"
bapak: " .............."
I took my passport, white card and the S$2 and walked off ...

gigantic_tk
16-06-2004, 01:09 PM
Not really though, like I said before, the current 'split roasted-pork' plan is relatively intact in BT. Furthermore, why should BT authorities simply take in the words of a foreign Non-Govt Organization's words which will ultimately affect their comfort way of living?

Also, the law enforcing units sure knows a few 'request for kopi $' will ward off the entire troops of cheongsters which will place an adverse multiplier effect on the transport, hospitality (hotels), nitelife & entertainment, food and retails, consumer prouducts sectors ... the effect is too vast for the above scenario to take place in BT.

Let me cite an personal encounter as an example:

One nite while I was the second person in line to go thru immigration process at Batam Centre, somethin took place

bapak: "Why you always come to Batam?"
Me: "Cari kawan." (was thinking to ask back "Wa apa salah?" :D )
bapak: "kasih kopi duit lah"
I place S$2 on the counter top, some ppl in the quene looking
bapak blur: "ada orang tengok, kasih sepulu dollar ya"
Me: "Ini biasa mah"
bapak: " .............."
I took my passport, white card and the S$2 and walked off ...

So, they will not take bribe in public? How about traffic offences and other enforcement in entertainment establishments? Any encounter?

DNAT
16-06-2004, 01:34 PM
So, they will not take bribe in public? How about traffic offences and other enforcement in entertainment establishments? Any encounter?
Traffic offence incident (a friend's encounter) - 1999
Fren is Sg man works in Batam, his wife from Batam.
Fren drove car and killed a local. Mata ask for S$3,000 to solve the case
Fren thought too expensive so seek help from the local 'influential guys'
End = Paid S$8,000 to close the case.

Why? both Mata and Mafia each take S$4,000 = win win situation :D
Advise: if got problem, go to 1 single party enough.

DNAT
16-06-2004, 01:52 PM

other enforcement
(saw it at another web so duno when and where but confirm its BT. This case is relevant to your thread topic)

A Germany guy met 2 sisters (18 y.o. and 15 y.o.) at pujasera and agreed to take the younger gal at Rp500k for overnite.

Next morning the gal ask him to pay Rp1 million but the German refused. Polis was called in still the German insist on no paying more than agreed. He ended up in the cell. (I suspect its pre-planned)

Advise: if uncertain, ask the gal to show you her KTP (equiv to ID) to verify her age. Those who has KTP would normally state their age as 19 or 20 = you save your ass even if she is < 16 :D

DNAT
16-06-2004, 02:21 PM
What I fear is the way they do the enforcing, they spot check everywhere unneccessarily and this might spoil the mood of those frequent cheongsters, leaving them no peace - scare anytime these officers might come knocking at their hotel room door liao.

BT garvoment ppl are smart too .... they won't simply go door to door and knock and ask for tips. Mind you, there are still 30-40% hotel guest who are vacation/business travellers unless the hotel is willing to colaborate (tip off) but the hotel has a buiness to run too.

To be on the safe side, avoid the run-down wisma type and opt for those reputated lodging premises ... just another S$10-S$20 more to buy you some peace of mind. ;)

gigantic_tk
17-06-2004, 08:07 AM
So, a day trip to Batam should not be a problem, can still cheong lah. :D

DNAT
17-06-2004, 08:41 AM
So, a day trip to Batam should not be a problem, can still cheong lah. :D
where got problem? 7D6N oso can ....

Batam Ho! Batam Ho! :cool:

cheongseeker
19-06-2004, 09:49 PM
where got problem? 7D6N oso can ....

Batam Ho! Batam Ho! :cool:

R u sure u can do 7D6N???

Must send u 100A stating oversea training ha?????

Or find u a printing shop again ha????

:confused:

cheongseeker
19-06-2004, 09:59 PM
Was on the ferry to Batam and happen to hear a conversation that really surprise me.

We were all sitting in the ferry waiting for it to move off. A few seats away, a yound man was reading his newspaper. An uncle then started a conversation with him. At first I didn't really pay attention to their conversation till a Korean woman walk past looking for her friends.

Uncle mistook her as chinese and started asking her whether she's looking for her friends, is she alone, etc. The korean just didn't bother about him.

Uncle then turn his attention to the young man. He keep asking the young man where he is going. Whether he got transport. Keep repeating the question whether got transport. Then uncle say "I follow you hor! I don't have trransport. I follow you ha!" Uncle keep repeating till young man tulan liao. Told uncle "I also no transport. Go find your own transport lah".

Uncle then kept quiet. After 30 mins he change seat and attack another man.

The uncle really super leh. Skin so thick. :eek:

Batam Man
19-06-2004, 11:19 PM
Was on the ferry to Batam and happen to hear a conversation that really surprise me.

We were all sitting in the ferry waiting for it to move off. A few seats away, a yound man was reading his newspaper. An uncle then started a conversation with him. At first I didn't really pay attention to their conversation till a Korean woman walk past looking for her friends.

Uncle mistook her as chinese and started asking her whether she's looking for her friends, is she alone, etc. The korean just didn't bother about him.

Uncle then turn his attention to the young man. He keep asking the young man where he is going. Whether he got transport. Keep repeating the question whether got transport. Then uncle say "I follow you hor! I don't have trransport. I follow you ha!" Uncle keep repeating till young man tulan liao. Told uncle "I also no transport. Go find your own transport lah".

wonder why everybody call DNAT uncle huh? :D

apui
19-06-2004, 11:51 PM

Lau Hia,

Saturaday nite no go party, stay at home chark DNA ar hahah :D

Batam Man
20-06-2004, 02:02 AM
Lau Hia,

Sat nite stay at home to watch how good are the Germans at making cars :mad:

DNAT
20-06-2004, 11:08 PM
R u sure u can do 7D6N???

Must send u 100A stating oversea training ha?????

Or find u a printing shop again ha????

:confused:
Pooh bor ler ... tiam tiam chak wa ... when free for kopi har? but KNN I dare not bring along ID liao

DNAT
20-06-2004, 11:20 PM

FYI # 1, limpeh definitely not that fella who went round asking ppl whether got transport cos every time I go Batam, sure got 1 fella sure say this:
"when you board the ferry at WTC, give me a call and I go pick you up."

So, you all think I say need to say the followings:
"I follow you hor! I don't have trransport. I follow you ha!"
(cheongseeker lau hia, borrow your quote hor to slam that fella ... hehehe)

FYI # 2, whenever got new samster meets me for the first time ... the following sure takes place:

Me: "Hi, I am DNAT."
Samster: "Uncle ... :eek: .... hehehe"

DNAT
20-06-2004, 11:31 PM

ah hia arh ... you got type salah anot har?

thought 30 mins before departure time then we are allowed to enter the departure hall way .... so that day the ferry delay izit? :p otherwise how come already 30 mins liao that uncle still change seat, dun wan to board ferry har?

or you also beo that korean zar bor until you timed wrongly ?

DNAT
20-06-2004, 11:36 PM
Sat nite stay at home to watch how good are the Germans at making cars :mad:
Or Bee Good :D

DNAT
20-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Lau Hia,

better let him chark, if not next time we go Batam no more private transport to go Batu Besar eat fresh fresh sea food lunch liao ;)

Batam Man
21-06-2004, 05:09 AM
ah hia arh ... you got type salah anot har?

thought 30 mins before departure time then we are allowed to enter the departure hall way .... so that day the ferry delay izit? :p otherwise how come already 30 mins liao that uncle still change seat, dun wan to board ferry har?

or you also beo that korean zar bor until you timed wrongly ?

HoSei liao, this time I got you liao, must ka ka chark liao

KNN CCB, you really fucking lau tiko uncle, kio too many kway till you blur liao huh???

See carefully FIRST...

Originally Posted by cheongseeker
Was ON the ferry to Batam and happen to hear a conversation that really surprise me.

We were all sitting IN THE FERRY waiting for it to move off........

DNAT
21-06-2004, 08:40 AM
HoSei liao, this time I got you liao, must ka ka chark liao

KNN CCB, you really fucking lau tiko uncle, kio too many kway till you blur liao huh???

See carefully FIRST...

Originally Posted by cheongseeker
Was ON the ferry to Batam and happen to hear a conversation that really surprise me.

We were all sitting IN THE FERRY waiting for it to move off........ :D
kan salah liao .... hehehe

Batam Man
21-06-2004, 10:44 AM
:D
kan salah liao .... hehehe

So what's the feeling of 7 early 8 early kena X#@x^*#??? :p

apui
21-06-2004, 07:33 PM
So what's the feeling of 7 early 8 early kena X#@x^*#??? :p

got si beh song bo?? hahahah :D
actually 7 early 8 early X#@x^*#??? really si beh song leh...

DNAT
22-06-2004, 09:54 AM
got si beh song bo?? hahahah :D
actually 7 early 8 early X#@x^*#??? really si beh song leh...
have you reached Jurong yet? ;)

apui
22-06-2004, 08:15 PM

too song until overlap jurong....
land at balai ;)

Batam Man
23-06-2004, 12:08 PM

Last nite you SM again huh?!! :rolleyes:

DNAT
23-06-2004, 10:29 PM
too song until overlap jurong....
land at balai ;)
nb! go BL bo jio ?
becareful hor .... Balai gals good at setting KC traps :(

DNAT
23-06-2004, 10:33 PM
Last nite you SM again huh?!! :rolleyes:
I got jio you hor, but you say you party with sepak bola mah.

Sorry, this noon you sms-ed to wrong salah HP # lah, I was using Silent Mob # :o - missed out the tiam-sim

apui
24-06-2004, 08:10 PM
nb! go BL bo jio ?
becareful hor .... Balai gals good at setting KC traps :(

what's KC traps??
pls enlighten.... :confused:

apui
24-06-2004, 08:11 PM
I got jio you hor, but you say you party with sepak bola mah.

Sorry, this noon you sms-ed to wrong salah HP # lah, I was using Silent Mob # :o - missed out the tiam-sim

wah now super well equipped liao....
got SM HP number some more :p

Ratcool69
24-06-2004, 11:34 PM
Just back from Batam, new girls just arrived, go to Maxims, tried this young one called Lala, from Jakarta.

Very playful behind closed doors, but in front very quiet & shy.

Cheers

DNAT
25-06-2004, 12:54 AM
what's KC traps??
pls enlighten.... :confused:
KC traps = Kum Cheng (hokkien) traps lah ....
You duno cos you won't kena 1 mah .... cewek says anything / sad stories you just : "har? har?" :D

DNAT
25-06-2004, 12:56 AM
wah now super well equipped liao....
got SM HP number some more :p
no choice mah, curi makan so must switch my usual HP on and leave it at home, then use a back-up HP lor ;)

DNAT
25-06-2004, 12:59 AM
Just back from Batam, new girls just arrived, go to Maxims, tried this young one called Lala, from Jakarta.

Very playful behind closed doors, but in front very quiet & shy.

Cheers
wow! Maxim ..... many donkey years never been there. It used to operate on the basement then shifted up to 1st floor.

bro ah pui:
Maxim leh ... wanna go? :D

apui
25-06-2004, 06:45 PM
KC traps = Kum Cheng (hokkien) traps lah ....
You duno cos you won't kena 1 mah .... cewek says anything / sad stories you just : "har? har?" :D

hahah u should know i a bit "chao hee lang" one mah :D

apui
25-06-2004, 06:50 PM
wow! Maxim ..... many donkey years never been there. It used to operate on the basement then shifted up to 1st floor.

bro ah pui:
Maxim leh ... wanna go? :D

Maxim sibo hahahah
dun wan lah :D

wah got sticky FL??
macam super glue bo??
then got set many many KC trap to tankap u bo?
u also wont kanna one lah ... so 'lau' chiao liao ....

DNAT
28-06-2004, 10:12 AM
hahah u should know i a bit "chao hee lang" one mah :D
si meh? then how come last time got one swee cewek shouted your name from far you straight away turn your head back? ;)

apui
29-06-2004, 01:45 PM
si meh? then how come last time got one swee cewek shouted your name from far you straight away turn your head back? ;)

got meh??
think that one is instinct lah haha :D

DNAT
29-06-2004, 02:02 PM
got meh??
think that one is instinct lah haha :D
so got instinct to go Batam bo? ;)

JOGK
29-06-2004, 07:31 PM
:d ........................ :)

apui
30-06-2004, 12:05 AM
so got instinct to go Batam bo? ;)

instinct got...
timing... must pre arrange

when u going?? SM or OM??

DNAT
30-06-2004, 09:10 AM
:d ........................ :)
wow .... another super super Batam Lau Jiao

wei ..... how come you long long time nver call me 1 :o

DNAT
30-06-2004, 09:13 AM
instinct got...
timing... must pre arrange

when u going?? SM or OM??
apui, remember bro JOGK also previously from blackie's web site?
I now still remember you asked blackie abt Harris Resort and kena fuck him him ... hahahahaha

apui
30-06-2004, 11:41 PM
apui, remember bro JOGK also previously from blackie's web site?
I now still remember you asked blackie abt Harris Resort and kena fuck him him ... hahahahaha

nick looks familiar....
must be another oldd bird :D

DNAT
01-07-2004, 08:51 AM
nick looks familiar....
must be another oldd bird :D
JOGK is a very very 'old bird' indeed .... :cool:

JOGK
06-07-2004, 12:04 AM
JOGK is a very very 'old bird' indeed .... :cool:

dont said until me so old lah
old or new we chiong there for pleasure
but unfortunately met my ' one year never see ' cewek again
wtf the relationship start blooming again
sigh! just got back today after seeing her

JOGK
06-07-2004, 12:06 AM
wow .... another super super Batam Lau Jiao

wei ..... how come you long long time nver call me 1 :o

you know lah
family man always got alot of commitments one
how are you?

DNAT
06-07-2004, 08:50 AM
dont said until me so old lah
old or new we chiong there for pleasure
but unfortunately met my ' one year never see ' cewek again
wtf the relationship start blooming again
sigh! just got back today after seeing her
-----------------------------------------
you know lah
family man always got alot of commitments one
how are you?

wow! you kena old flame rekindles ... hehehe

beware hor, BT got lots of spys. Nowadays I kena stuck by this sticky FL, once I stepped into Planet, she will either call my HP or appear infront of me within 20 minutes. So if I wanna find new stocks, I locate new target in Planet, chat with her and take her out within 15 mins ... :(

JOGK
07-07-2004, 01:11 AM
wow! you kena old flame rekindles ... hehehe

beware hor, BT got lots of spys. Nowadays I kena stuck by this sticky FL, once I stepped into Planet, she will either call my HP or appear infront of me within 20 minutes. So if I wanna find new stocks, I locate new target in Planet, chat with her and take her out within 15 mins ... :(

what spys you mean?
i told her i am married and i am not young
ask her to find a better man
she refused
i hope she is lying to me
i even carried her daughter before

DNAT
07-07-2004, 08:57 AM
what spys you mean?
i told her i am married and i am not young
ask her to find a better man
she refused
i hope she is lying to me
i even carried her daughter before
spy(s) = cewek's frens, waiters/waitress etc

I also not young, but maybe we both are prime clients so ceweks refused to 'let us go' .... hahaha

JOGK
07-07-2004, 10:21 AM
spy(s) = cewek's frens, waiters/waitress etc

I also not young, but maybe we both are prime clients so ceweks refused to 'let us go' .... hahaha

ha ha so when will be your next trip?

DNAT
07-07-2004, 10:33 AM
ha ha so when will be your next trip?
cannot confirm yet leh .... now election period. asked the regular FL whether disco got open? she replied: "belum tau" ... :rolleyes:

JOGK
07-07-2004, 02:49 PM
cannot confirm yet leh .... now election period. asked the regular FL whether disco got open? she replied: "belum tau" ... :rolleyes:

just came back on monday
which was their polling day
all the big stores were opened leh
except those small shops

Batam Man
07-07-2004, 04:32 PM

KNN like that that means your so called REGULAR FL got her new REGULAR client/BF liao. How could they, the disco chicks not know if Disco remain opened coz they only care about erection, and not election day/period.
I was in Planet last nite, wahhhhhhhh sei pei song ahhhhhhh :D

JOGK
07-07-2004, 09:43 PM
KNN like that that means your so called REGULAR FL got her new REGULAR client/BF liao. How could they, the disco chicks not know if Disco remain opened coz they only care about erection, and not election day/period.
I was in Planet last nite, wahhhhhhhh sei pei song ahhhhhhh :D

ha dnat tio suan
knn now my gal everynight sms me KISS GOODNIGHT :(

DNAT
07-07-2004, 10:00 PM
ha dnat tio suan
knn now my gal everynight sms me KISS GOODNIGHT :(
bro, u remember Batam Man .... from the other web site? :D
and bro apui .....

DNAT
07-07-2004, 10:06 PM
I was in Planet last nite, wahhhhhhhh sei pei song ahhhhhhh

I was asking for Mon nite lah .... you went on Tue nite of course got open liao lah ....

ai yah! you think I wanna marry her meh? who duno 99% ceweks are after our $ - got money got honey ....

you also know my pattern mah ... like to ask ask (whether disco got open on 5/7/04) = for song 1 only :p

JOGK
08-07-2004, 09:47 AM
I was asking for Mon nite lah .... you went on Tue nite of course got open liao lah ....

ai yah! you think I wanna marry her meh? who duno 99% ceweks are after our $ - got money got honey ....

you also know my pattern mah ... like to ask ask (whether disco got open on 5/7/04) = for song 1 only :p

haha i am not sure whether mine is the othe 1% :confused:

JOGK
08-07-2004, 09:48 AM
bro, u remember Batam Man .... from the other web site? :D
and bro apui .....

cant remember
my memory very poor now ;)

DNAT
08-07-2004, 11:02 AM
cant remember
my memory very poor now ;)
then how come you can remember that cewek whom you have not met for over 1 year?
must bonk then can remember izit?
heng ah, you still can remember me w/o bonking me :D

Batam Man
08-07-2004, 12:02 PM

Roger, got it!!!
So next time you tok or asked for something no need to take you seriously hor... :rolleyes:

DNAT
08-07-2004, 12:12 PM
Roger, got it!!!
So next time you tok or asked for something no need to take you seriously hor... :rolleyes:

even if I ask serious things, you got reply serious meh?
your standard answer = you come to Batam then I tell you ... :rolleyes:

you like ppl to say: "you come to Sinkapor then I tell you .... " when you ask something meh?

Batam Man
08-07-2004, 12:29 PM

you like ppl to say: "you come to Sinkapor then I tell you .... " when you ask something meh?

Wahhhhh uncle hot liao hah?
Soli Soli... :o

JOGK
08-07-2004, 05:00 PM
then how come you can remember that cewek whom you have not met for over 1 year?
must bonk then can remember izit?
heng ah, you still can remember me w/o bonking me :D

no lah
she called me over my hp
i never thought of going back to her again
thats why i didnt contact her
actually lost contact also
but i never thought she still keeps my hp number
sure can remember lah......her boobs :eek:

JOGK
08-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Roger, got it!!!

i think he will always ask his ceweks.....ASKM! :D

DNAT
08-07-2004, 05:05 PM
i think he will always ask his ceweks.....ASKM! :D
nb you!
they understand but they dun like hokkien 1 lah ... shld ask: MKT ;)

JOGK
08-07-2004, 05:06 PM

you two always like that when together in batam also ah?
tekan...tekan....then go hotel room and bonk...bonk.... :D

JOGK
08-07-2004, 05:08 PM
nb you!
they understand but they dun like hokkien 1 lah ... shld ask: MKT ;)

MKT is what?
my malay very lau nuar one
wa you on live now ah? :D

DNAT
08-07-2004, 05:08 PM
no lah
she called me over my hp
i never thought of going back to her again
thats why i didnt contact her
actually lost contact also
but i never thought she still keeps my hp number
sure can remember lah......her boobs :eek:
Boobs ...
huh? you still need breed feed meh? :D
(hahaha, suan me hor? let you taste my power)

JOGK
08-07-2004, 05:11 PM
Boobs ...
huh? you still need breed feed meh? :D
(hahaha, suan me hor? let you taste my power)

every oldman needs milk mah
wtf.....she just sms me
go take bath also tell me
want to tempted me :rolleyes:

DNAT
08-07-2004, 05:15 PM
you two always like that when together in batam also ah?
tekan...tekan....then go hotel room and bonk...bonk.... :D
When I in Batam of course not lah, cos scare he make me merlion :o

JOGK
08-07-2004, 05:18 PM
When I in Batam of course not lah, cos scare he make me merlion :o

merlion? can elaborate?
dnat...can give me your hp number again?
got change or not?

DNAT
08-07-2004, 05:18 PM
every oldman needs milk mah
wtf.....she just sms me
go take bath also tell me
want to tempted me :rolleyes:
wow ... her sms izit like that:
"abang, wa pergi mandi, lu bantu gua buka baju lah ya? .... " :D

JOGK
08-07-2004, 05:22 PM
wow ... her sms izit like that:
"abang, wa pergi mandi, lu bantu gua buka baju lah ya? .... " :D

ha this one i can understand
wtf! i cant take my eyes off her boobs! :(

DNAT
08-07-2004, 05:28 PM
MKT is what?
my malay very lau nuar one
wa you on live now ah? :D
ASKM = ai sio kan mai?
MKT = mau konkek tak?

JOGK
08-07-2004, 05:32 PM
ASKM = ai sio kan mai?
MKT = mau konkek tak?

thanks
but i always got no chance to ask leh
she always beats me to it :p

DNAT
08-07-2004, 05:34 PM
merlion? can elaborate?
dnat...can give me your hp number again?
got change or not?
merlion = vomit ... after too much bir drinking :)

JOGK
08-07-2004, 05:35 PM
thanks
but i always got no chance to ask leh
she always beats me to it :p

walan i thought you called from batam
ha ha
wow thats what i called great and instant service!
very straight forward
ha ha

JOGK
08-07-2004, 05:37 PM
merlion = vomit ... after too much bir drinking :)

dont frighten me leh
i am a very poor drinker
so whenever i ordered or friends offer me a drink
she will stare at me.... ;)

DNAT
08-07-2004, 05:39 PM
walan i thought you called from batam
ha ha
wow thats what i called great and instant service!
very straight forward
ha ha
might as well say I called from Planet better :rolleyes:

DNAT
08-07-2004, 05:41 PM
dont frighten me leh
i am a very poor drinker
so whenever i ordered or friends offer me a drink
she will stare at me.... ;)
normally those who say like that 1 = pretend type .... juz as the same as mahjong

JOGK
08-07-2004, 05:42 PM
might as well say I called from Planet better :rolleyes:

i havent been there
i always at nongsa
but there singaporean families si bay juway
must be alert :eek:

JOGK
08-07-2004, 05:44 PM
normally those who say like that 1 = pretend type .... juz as the same as mahjong

really lah
i told you already
even my darling knows i cant drink
thats why i mentioned she didnt like i drink
otherwise she have to carry me back to hotel :D
and i am no lightweight ;)

JOGK
08-07-2004, 06:52 PM
my darling told me batam raining heavily now :D

DNAT
09-07-2004, 12:25 PM
my darling told me batam raining heavily now :D
wow .... no bad leh. Now this thread can get weather info - direct from Batam :D

so every 2 hours you must give us weather report ya .... hehehe

Batam Man
09-07-2004, 03:36 PM

Just like yourself too... :p

newyorker88
11-07-2004, 11:32 AM
Was at DAYCARE hotel past few days. Went to have a massage at the massage center. GOt one of the gals there. Massage so so , but when comes to special, the gal ask for 300K! Wat lao, looks so old liao, my guess is abt 32 yrs of age. Opt for HJ, ask for 150K! KNN! Later settled for 100K. Probably the last time I ever ask for that gal liao. The gals there are not fixed and usually I take whoever comes. TOo bad never got her name. But I will remember her face.

THe day before that, I have vivi. Nice attitue and good skills. Was about to procced to extras when my friends called me. Sianz! no time. So I decided to come back for her. Too bad, she not around.

DNAT
11-07-2004, 11:41 PM
Was at DAYCARE hotel past few days. Went to have a massage at the massage center. GOt one of the gals there. Massage so so , but when comes to special, the gal ask for 300K! Wat lao, looks so old liao, my guess is abt 32 yrs of age. Opt for HJ, ask for 150K! KNN! Later settled for 100K. Probably the last time I ever ask for that gal liao. The gals there are not fixed and usually I take whoever comes. TOo bad never got her name. But I will remember her face.

THe day before that, I have vivi. Nice attitue and good skills. Was about to procced to extras when my friends called me. Sianz! no time. So I decided to come back for her. Too bad, she not around.
why u always kena this type of 'ass luck' (exp. yet no so good) thing 1 :D

Batam Man
15-07-2004, 02:26 PM
Where are the TCSS king (DNAT) n prince (l3ATU)???

JOGK
16-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Where are the TCSS king (DNAT) n prince (l3ATU)???

TCSS STANDS FOR WHAT?

alphalaw
16-07-2004, 07:20 PM
TCSS STANDS FOR WHAT?

Tok cock sing song.
:p

newyorker88
17-07-2004, 06:18 PM
why u always kena this type of 'ass luck' (exp. yet no so good) thing 1 :D

Guess the gals know that if you are from overseas, especially in batam, they think you got to be rich! Usually in Jakarta, they are much cheaper... with my friends, they neogiate, I ram! hahhaha

DNAT
19-07-2004, 08:44 AM
TCSS STANDS FOR WHAT?
Hoi J,
wow .... why you typed in all capital letters? all capital letters mean shouting leh .... :o

JOGK
20-07-2004, 10:06 PM
Hoi J,
wow .... why you typed in all capital letters? all capital letters mean shouting leh .... :o

sorry sorry
i got used to it already
just came back from batam
knn...my gal like crying.....
die lah now
what to do?
still want to take me so seriously
i told her to find a better man
she refused

shctaw
21-07-2004, 12:00 AM
lot of TCS actress in Batam nowaday.

apui
21-07-2004, 08:42 PM
same sad story everytime....
bo pianzzz :D

JOGK
21-07-2004, 11:11 PM
lot of TCS actress in Batam nowaday.

yah
they have to act because you are their director
they will be real if you stop acting like a director

DNAT
23-07-2004, 05:03 PM
sorry sorry
i got used to it already
just came back from batam
knn...my gal like crying.....
die lah now
what to do?
still want to take me so seriously
i told her to find a better man
she refused
my present regular FL lagi 'can' .... cry over the phone in front of her house/work mates .... cry until 'fi li fa lah' ... say wanna take 3 pills until go rumah sakit .... now also bo tai chi liao - they all cho hee 1 lah

I also told her to find another abang, she say: "lu jangan cakap begitu lagi lah, wa hati sakit ... " - iya iya ... kalau tak ada uang lagi sakit iho

nb! you so lau jiao sim still so neng meh? ;)

DNAT
23-07-2004, 05:16 PM
same sad story everytime....
bo pianzzz :D
wow lau .... sad story you still can laugh arh!
"abang, lu jahat leh .... " :rolleyes:

JOGK
24-07-2004, 12:20 AM
my present regular FL lagi 'can' .... cry over the phone in front of her house/work mates .... cry until 'fi li fa lah' ... say wanna take 3 pills until go rumah sakit .... now also bo tai chi liao - they all cho hee 1 lah

I also told her to find another abang, she say: "lu jangan cakap begitu lagi lah, wa hati sakit ... " - iya iya ... kalau tak ada uang lagi sakit iho

i know she plays it for real lah
through my experienced i can tell
one thing about me is i am very soft hearted over gals

Mercenary19
25-07-2004, 01:53 PM

Wish I could be tough like you bro. I have a little bit soft heart and whenever girls cry, I'm really at at lost.

apui
26-07-2004, 12:58 AM
wow lau .... sad story you still can laugh arh!
"abang, lu jahat leh .... " :rolleyes:

no lah i juz doze off onli hehe

so many ceweks...
all similar story...
maybe they have a forum also
to share info and experiences :D

DNAT
26-07-2004, 01:42 PM
no lah i juz doze off onli hehe

so many ceweks...
all similar story...
maybe they have a forum also
to share info and experiences

wow, good idea hor
you be the Moderator of that forum lah ....
the ceweks/members can exchange info and post their 'CEs' (Client Evaluations) and exchange contact numbers of those abangs ... :D

then that forum sure got lots of this ....
"Silakan PM dia nya HP nomor ya" :D

DNAT
26-07-2004, 01:48 PM
i know she plays it for real lah
through my experienced i can tell
one thing about me is i am very soft hearted over gals
she knows you are soft-hearted, thats why she plays it ....
ceweks are good at mind games leh .... they also know this poem

"try try (play for real) also wont die,
the most cry and cry
and then tears dry dry
and again out to find another guy "

newyorker88
26-07-2004, 01:48 PM
DNAT, You are station in batam or in singapore? Happen to notice that you are in this section of the forum most of the time. hehehhe. Jodoh... not nagoya... Naygoya alot of places also. Although I do not know if they are in jodoh or nagoya... both kota are side by side.

DNAT
26-07-2004, 01:53 PM
DNAT, You are station in batam or in singapore? Happen to notice that you are in this section of the forum most of the time. hehehhe. Jodoh... not nagoya... Naygoya alot of places also. Although I do not know if they are in jodoh or nagoya... both kota are side by side. I am in Sg lah ..... I dun station in BT :D

ya ... both towns are side by side

DNAT
26-07-2004, 02:01 PM
Wish I could be tough like you bro. I have a little bit soft heart and whenever girls cry, I'm really at at lost.
PM me your encounters, I see whether I can help .....

If a cewek is a nice person, I will normally take her for a certain duration, say 3-6 months on rotating basis (have 1 whom I take her since Jan 2002 but lost contact recently) until such time when they post undesirable requests such as buy handphone, needs $ to send to kampong, wanna shift hse/rm etc ... then its time to cepat lari + tukar lain :p

JOGK
26-07-2004, 03:26 PM

the most cry and cry
and then tears dry dry

well i hope you are wrong there
so far she passed all my test
mind games?
not to worry
i master of mind games

JOGK
26-07-2004, 03:28 PM
DNAT, You are station in batam or in singapore? Happen to notice that you are in this section of the forum most of the time. hehehhe. Jodoh... not nagoya... Naygoya alot of places also. Although I do not know if they are in jodoh or nagoya... both kota are side by side.

ha ha
he is always here because
although his mind is at work
his heart will always occupied by all his ceweks

JOGK
26-07-2004, 03:32 PM
PM me your encounters, I see whether I can help .....

If a cewek is a nice person, I will normally take her for a certain duration, say 3-6 months on rotating basis (have 1 whom I take her since Jan 2002 but lost contact recently) until such time when they post undesirable requests such as buy handphone, needs $ to send to kampong, wanna shift hse/rm etc ... then its time to cepat lari + tukar lain :p

ha
that means your mind games are up?
you cant blame them what
even your lovely wife will nag about money every now and then
luckily mine wont

DNAT
26-07-2004, 03:49 PM
ha
you cant blame them what
even your lovely wife will nag about money every now and then
luckily mine wont
what I meant was ...
- asking for $ = ok if its for good use
- telling lies to ask for $ = feel cheated
.... you see the difference?

Its expected that all ceweks sure ask for extra $ / gifts .... but when she dun perform to earn that kind of rewards .... that what makes me feel tu lan.

Eg. cewek always say no $ no $, but when I meet her ... wow! new boots, new clothes + new HP and yet she can say borrow $ from frens to buy 1 ... bro J, you believe meh? ;)

DNAT
26-07-2004, 04:04 PM
mind games?
not to worry
i master of mind games
I dun regard you as 'old bird' or lau jiao for nothin 1 hor .... ;)

teach me some techniques leh .... hehehe

DNAT
26-07-2004, 04:07 PM
ha ha
his heart will always occupied by all his ceweks
nb you .... dat day I couldn't make it to folo you to Nongsa, you suan me here arh? :o dun like dat leh .... next time lah, ok?

DNAT
26-07-2004, 04:13 PM
ha

confirmed mine one cannot make it leh ...
eg. top up Rp100K for her sim card, less than one week she say tak ada pulsa .... wtf! :mad:

Batam Man
26-07-2004, 04:46 PM
ha ha

Coz his boss paid him to post here... :D

JOGK
26-07-2004, 06:04 PM
what I meant was ...
- asking for $ = ok if its for good use
- telling lies to ask for $ = feel cheated
.... you see the difference?

Its expected that all ceweks sure ask for extra $ / gifts .... but when she dun perform to earn that kind of rewards .... that what makes me feel tu lan.

Eg. cewek always say no $ no $, but when I meet her ... wow! new boots, new clothes + new HP and yet she can say borrow $ from frens to buy 1 ... bro J, you believe meh? ;)

friend, you have to understand their life
her profession is entirely different from yours
you know that you will get your pay monthly
she is different, her income is not stable
so she will get as much as she could when there is any chance
i know most ceweks cant be trusted
can you blame them after the fact is that they wont know whether
there is lunch or dinner is in store for them
as long as she is honest to you i think that is fairly good

JOGK
26-07-2004, 06:20 PM
I dun regard you as 'old bird' or lau jiao for nothin 1 hor .... ;)

teach me some techniques leh .... hehehe

dont call me old bird lah
i am just older than you
nothing at all
my principles is to girls are............
girls hates people tell lies
hates people boasts
hates people ignore their feelings
hates insults especially her weak features
likes people praise her features...eg..strong assets
likes people to care and love them...not on physically but mentally
likes people to share their feelings and sorrows
you will eventually gain her respect when they
cry and laugh for you
never forget ceweks are humans too
you must respect them in order them to respect you
have you seen them behaves in their hometown and their working enviroment?
totally different
why?
because they respect their home people but not those involves at their
working enviroment

JOGK
26-07-2004, 06:22 PM

and he paid his ceweks at work there?

JOGK
26-07-2004, 06:25 PM
eg. top up Rp100K for her sim card, less than one week she say tak ada pulsa .... wtf! :mad:

let me see her lah
need time to test her mind
especially if she is experienced in this field
so when you seeing her?
national day?

JOGK
26-07-2004, 06:27 PM

check whether she is multiple timing you

JOGK
26-07-2004, 06:28 PM
nb you .... dat day I couldn't make it to folo you to Nongsa, you suan me here arh? :o dun like dat leh .... next time lah, ok?

brother
i not young liao
when the time comes
maybe i gone liao

apui
26-07-2004, 07:27 PM
wow, good idea hor
you be the Moderator of that forum lah ....
the ceweks/members can exchange info and post their 'CEs' (Client Evaluations) and exchange contact numbers of those abangs ...

then that forum sure got lots of this ....
"Silakan PM dia nya HP nomor ya"

exchange info of their "laki" or rather "lucky" (woof woof) :D

if i can be moderator, u must be the administrator heheh...

apui
26-07-2004, 07:30 PM

no offence intended but
no need to check lah,
multiple timing confirmed.... :D

if not besok makan apa...

apui
26-07-2004, 07:32 PM

the most cry and cry
and then tears dry dry

bro steady lah!!
now got poem some more...
in bahasa how huh?? :D

JOGK
26-07-2004, 09:12 PM
no offence intended but
no need to check lah,

what i mean is not those ordinary clients lah
those she will give all out type

JOGK
26-07-2004, 09:13 PM
bro steady lah!!
in bahasa how huh?? :D

too much setbacks for him i think

DNAT
26-07-2004, 10:50 PM
Sg boss or Btm boss? :D

DNAT
26-07-2004, 11:01 PM
friend, you have to understand their life
her profession is entirely different from yours
you know that you will get your pay monthly
she is different, her income is not stable
so she will get as much as she could when there is any chance
i know most ceweks cant be trusted
can you blame them after the fact is that they wont know whether
there is lunch or dinner is in store for them
as long as she is honest to you i think that is fairly good
brudder J,
you are very right.
1. our job will last us for 10 / 20 or even till retirement; their 'prime time' is much shorter ...
2. even give gifts/tips by means of her tricks .... how much only? S$20? S$50 ? even few hundreds ... aiya, we can earn it back w/o much difficulty
3. ya, the present regular FL is quite frank ....

Thanks for your teachings ... lau jiao is still a lau jiao :)

DNAT
26-07-2004, 11:06 PM
means what ??? :confused: explain leh ....

DNAT
26-07-2004, 11:15 PM
bro steady lah!!
in bahasa how huh??
bahasa Indo ..... ask Mr Batam Man :D

hokkien eh ai mai? :rolleyes:

DNAT
26-07-2004, 11:19 PM
too much setbacks for him i think
tired liao .... too shack to play the 'mind' game :(

DNAT
26-07-2004, 11:22 PM
no offence intended but
no need to check lah,

ai ya, this type of thing, cannot get too deep into it 1 lah .... you also one of the lau jiao you should know mah ....

"ya ... ya .... ?? " :D

thaigers
26-07-2004, 11:23 PM

I agree with you. want us to give rewards, she has to perform her job to make us 'song' , sexually or otherwise. :cool:

JOGK
27-07-2004, 09:09 AM
last week first time tried batam center jetty
not bad
shopping center somemore

JOGK
27-07-2004, 09:18 AM
I agree with you. want us to give rewards, she has to perform her job to make us 'song' , sexually or otherwise. :cool:

i never believe in paying to perform
sex is different from other service
i would rather let her perform normal duties
than extra duties if do it just for a few dollars more

DNAT
27-07-2004, 09:21 AM
last week first time tried batam center jetty
not bad
shopping center somemore
Juz tease you:
wow lau, ppl go btm try cewek, you go and try the jetty for wat? :D
(of course I noe wat u mean lah, you often go to sector N 1 mah ... hehehe)

ya, BTC facility is much better than Batu Ampar

JOGK
27-07-2004, 09:28 AM
ai ya, this type of thing, cannot get too deep into it 1 lah .... you also one of the lau jiao you should know mah ....

"ya ... ya .... ?? " :D

not getting it deep but
playing it deep

JOGK
27-07-2004, 09:39 AM
Juz tease you:
wow lau, ppl go btm try cewek, you go and try the jetty for wat? :D
(of course I noe wat u mean lah, you often go to sector N 1 mah ... hehehe)

ya, BTC facility is much better than Batu Ampar

ok what have you tried so far?
40 f cup? or
best kisser? :D

JOGK
27-07-2004, 09:42 AM
40 f cup? or
best kisser? :D

interested to go next weekend? :D

DNAT
27-07-2004, 01:36 PM
interested to go next weekend? :D
mai lah .... u diam diam weekend 1 ... weekend I cannot 1 leh :(

JustCurious
27-07-2004, 02:44 PM
Dear Bros,

I will be travelling to Jakarta next week. Can somebody suggest to me where I can go bonking. It will be my first time. What kind of rates am I looking at?
Please help. : :confused:

DNAT
27-07-2004, 03:18 PM
Dear Bros,

I will be travelling to Jakarta next week. Can somebody suggest to me where I can go bonking. It will be my first time. What kind of rates am I looking at?
Please help. : :confused:
bro, this is a Batam thread lah ..... go here:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=113&page=219&pp=15

apui
27-07-2004, 05:13 PM
bahasa Indo ..... ask Mr Batam Man :D

hokkien eh ai mai? :

heres one

siow liao
lui liao
lan chiao ho lang kua liao liao :D

apui
27-07-2004, 05:16 PM
mai lah .... u diam diam weekend 1 ... weekend I cannot 1 leh

bro DNA weekend got Q duties
very ON one....ehhehe :D

apui
27-07-2004, 05:17 PM
40 f cup? or
best kisser?

40F?!?! wah piang oi
too big too errhhh leh :eek:

apui
27-07-2004, 05:20 PM

"ya ... ya .... ?? "

ya?? ya??
bro i dunno leh... usually doze off if cewek starts telling sad stories :o

DNAT
27-07-2004, 05:44 PM
heres one

siow liao
lui liao
lan chiao ho lang kua liao liao :D
apui, I dedicate this hokkien poem to you ya ...

Zar bor peng yew di Batam
Kua tio wa lai, kio Abang
Lum kau wa, jin jia boey Tahan
Tio bey kio yee, Perlahan
Kio yee jiak wa eh goreng Pisang
Yee bo suka, kong Jangan
Lim pei tu lan, kio yee Pulang
Yee kau pei, meh wa 'lu Jantan!'

DNAT
27-07-2004, 05:52 PM
ya?? ya??
bro i dunno leh... usually doze off if cewek starts telling sad stories

ya = coconut = kelapa

tell sad stories good mah ... cos usually when your
- heart soften
- didi harden
(and vice versa)

so cewek should tell you her sad stories day and nite = you get hard on day and nite ... bonking round the clock :eek:

hahaha ... tio chak! :D

DNAT
27-07-2004, 05:55 PM
bro DNA weekend got Q duties
very ON one....ehhehe :D
no choice mah ..... must secure a Sg gf (if possible) cos I seen many cases of in-ni bu cepat lari when the Sg man is sick & old & no $ ... not very keen to spend my retirement life with in-ni bu :(

JOGK
27-07-2004, 06:04 PM
mai lah .... u diam diam weekend 1 ... weekend I cannot 1 leh :(

ha ha
every weekend you tio guard duties ah?
ha ha :p

JOGK
27-07-2004, 06:08 PM
40F?!?! wah piang oi
too big too errhhh leh :eek:

you never see before meh?
my gal already 38 liao
my friends ask her got bigger than hers or not
so she recommend lor :D

cheongseeker
27-07-2004, 06:28 PM
no choice mah ..... must secure a Sg gf (if possible) cos I seen many cases of in-ni bu cepat lari when the Sg man is sick & old & no $ ... not very keen to spend my retirement life with in-ni bu :(

U must look 4 chinese local mah. Treat u beri beri good leh. :p

Some more beri white n smooth........

DNAT
27-07-2004, 10:51 PM
ha ha
every weekend you tio guard duties ah?
ha ha :p
ya lor .... imperial guard - for my Queen (gf) :(

DNAT
27-07-2004, 10:52 PM
you never see before meh?
my gal already 38 liao
my friends ask her got bigger than hers or not
so she recommend lor :D
recommend a 50G to apui .... hiak hiak :D

DNAT
27-07-2004, 11:00 PM
U must look 4 chinese local mah. Treat u beri beri good leh.

Some more beri white n smooth........
wow lau you .... when you free msn or lim kopi wif me lah ... ;)
you shld meet bro JOGK lah, he also go Nongsa veri often .... :D

JOGK
28-07-2004, 10:03 AM
recommend a 50G to apui .... hiak hiak :D

knn i nearly get suffocated by my gal's one already
you still dare to try? :D

DNAT
28-07-2004, 05:29 PM
knn i nearly get suffocated by my gal's one already
you still dare to try? :D
Not I wanna try lah .... I recomend 'good stuff' for bro apui :o

apui
28-07-2004, 06:36 PM
apui, I dedicate this hokkien poem to you ya ...

Zar bor peng yew di Batam
Kua tio wa lai, kio Abang
Lum kau wa, jin jia boey Tahan
Tio bey kio yee, Perlahan
Kio yee jiak wa eh goreng Pisang
Yee bo suka, kong Jangan
Lim pei tu lan, kio yee Pulang
Yee kau pei, meh wa 'lu Jantan!'

clap !! clap !! clap !!
no horse run ar u....
like that also can hahah