PDA

View Full Version : LBs I Have Booked

samcruz1999
27-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Alyssa: One of the best. Really feminine and very friendly. I'll RTF her anytime she's in Singapore. Usually in Geylang

Athina: Super friendly, at least with me, and can really take a lot of fucking. Usually in Chinatown

Dianne: Again, one of the best. Nice tits, super smooth skin, gorgeous. Balestier

Yari: Really tall, great for stand-up action. Balestier

Joanne/Preciosa: Chocolate beauty. Thomson?

Anne: Really feminine petite. Perfect skin, sweet tits and buns. Chinatown

Marian: Very friendly, creamy skin. Balestier

Melanie: Dark chocolate, don't be fooled by the photos. Balestier

Giselle: Post-op advertising as a girl. fucked her anyways. creamy. smooth skin. Balestier

Karolina: Not so feminine, tall. Thomson?

Reyna: Quite tall, great curves. Even came back for a second round. Chinatown

Kristan: My first. She was available, what else can I say?

Zaly: Thai LB now marketing herself as a girl. Stay away from her.

inferno83
27-07-2010, 01:45 PM
hey bro ur the pro man... anyway just wondering if u could list the damage for the lbs u booked. thanks

jamessean
27-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Agree that Meanie looks far from her pictures...

jeff231299
27-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Alyssa: One of the best. Really feminine and very friendly. I'll RTF her anytime she's in Singapore. Usually in Geylang

Athina: Super friendly, at least with me, and can really take a lot of fucking. Usually in Chinatown

Dianne: Again, one of the best. Nice tits, super smooth skin, gorgeous. Balestier

Giselle: Post-op advertising as a girl. fucked her anyways. creamy. smooth skin. Balestier

k share the hp no n damage how much
never try a lady boy before

Willywill
27-07-2010, 07:12 PM
hi bro...
what's the damage? could share some info and the contact?
thanks

jaankaden
27-07-2010, 09:29 PM
hey bro samcruz1999, great work! hope to see more people share like you did, instead of always only asking for FRs, contacts, etc.

wanted to book giselle a while back, but i had my suspicions about her femininity. glad you confirmed my doubts! :)

samcruz1999
28-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the kind words, bros. But I would like to quote what our smarter bros have said, "Price quoted may be different based on customer and timing. "
As for the numbers, a quick search of vicesisters will show all this needed info.
I'm still trying to remember 2 or 3 I have tried before but not yet in the list.

samcruz1999
29-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Dearest LB Lover Bros,

I have to make an FR on simply the most awesome LB I have had to date: Andrianna!
Upon meeting in her room you will immediately notice her height, her tiny waist, ample tits and gorgeously shaped ass. She's like some Chinese supermodel!
We chatted for quite a bit, but once we started: ZOOOOOMMMMM!!!! Her lips are full with a very, very active tongue, and we did 69 in between long, wet french kissing.
Once, she was ready, on with the cap and I pumped for a good 30 minutes: she was jacking herself at the same time with that angelic face showing how horny she was. After I came myself, i stayed a bit more for some chit-chat.
Like i said: GORGEOUS! RTF anytime she's back in SG (this is not her usual haunt)
Price: above average but worth every $!
Pls check her photos in VS, Craigs and Multiply

kalb04
03-08-2010, 11:26 AM
hey bro samcruz1999, great work! hope to see more people share like you did, instead of always only asking for FRs, contacts, etc.

wanted to book giselle a while back, but i had my suspicions about her femininity. glad you confirmed my doubts!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
gucci handbags (http://www.eluxurywow.net/)/cheap true religion jeans (http://www.jeansclothingstore.com/)/ed hardy purses (http://www.edhardysalemall.com/)/ed hardy shoes (http://www.edhardysalemall.com/)

samcruz1999
05-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Updated and Corrected:

Andriana: tall, sexy and very passionate. Very feminine and active sex partner. Must try!